• Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
My Parents Picked It: Conrad Marcel Crane
But My Friends Call Me: Conrad
I'm Still Young At Heart: Twenty - Five
Proud To Be: Lake Cordoa Town Gym Leader
Last Time I Checked: Male
My Past Is My Own: While Conrad's mother was born on Laxiea Island, his father came from the Hoenn region. His father loved water type pokemon, and fell in love with understanding more about them. It was no surprise when he entered Lake Cordoa Town, that he fell in love with the city. The town was surrounded by water, much like the same city he'd come from. He settled down instantly and fell in love. When the couple had Conrad, they wanted him to love water pokemon as much as they did. By the time he was four, he was able to swim, though he had to be watched over by someone older to go swimming. His mother and father both studied water pokemon, so when he showed interest in traveling, they were rather surprised. However, they allowed him to travel as a trainer. Conrad traveled until he was twenty-one, when he was offered the job as a gym trainer. He moved back to his hometown, and began battling as a trainer. It went well, and he learned a lot about himself and about the pokemon he battled with.

Two ago, the gym leader that he was working under, decided that he was going to leave the region in order to travel. Conrad was given the position of gym leader while the other man was away. At first, it was hard for Conrad to think of himself as the gym leader, but after a few battles he got a hang of the job.
My Friends Describe Me As: Anyone who met Conrad when he wasn't around his pokemon, would think that he was too plain and boring. He is rather indifferent about most things, and could care less about most news. However, those that have a chance to see him with his water and ice type pokemon know a different side to him. His complete and utter love of water and ice pokemon is a complete turn around from his normal behavior. He is gentle and kind to the pokemon, often overly protective of them.
I Absolutely Adore: Water, Ice
I Can't Stand: Fire, Electric, Ground
Huh?: Anything I Forgot?
The Voices In My Head: wearegliding5683

My Team
Delta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milotic
Type: Water
Level: Thirty - Four
Nature: Modest
Ability: Competitive
Moves:
- Scald
- Disarming Voice
- Dragon Tail
- Recover

Teddy
Cubchoo
Type: Ice
Level: Thirty - Three
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves:
- Icy Wind
- Slash
- Charm
- Brine

Cora
Corsola
Type: Water && Rock
Level: Thirty - Two
Nature: Natural Cure
Ability: Quiet
Moves:
- Lucky Chant
- Brine
- Rock Blast
- Recover

Imber
Sealeo
Type: Ice && Water
Level: Thirty - Two
Nature: Modest
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves:
- Rest
- Aurora Beam
- Body Slam
- Snore

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
My Parents Picked It: Mina Mori
But My Friends Call Me: Mina
I'm Still Young At Heart: Seventeen
I'm Originally From: Dagger Town, Laxiea Island
Last Time I Checked: Female
My Past Is My Own: Mina Mori was born in Dagger Town on Laxiea Island. Her family had lived in Dagger Town for as long as anyone could remember. They owned the local dojo, and if anyone asked, both her parents were two of the best fighters around. Her older brother was nothing like them, and they feared that he would not take over the dojo when he got older. When Mina was born, they pushed her to find interest in martial arts, so that she would follow in their footsteps and take over the family business. They had nothing to fear. Mina took to marital arts like a dog to running. She fell in love with the environment in the dojo as well as the people and pokemon who trained there. When she was a child, she used to tell her parents and trainers what their pokemon were saying, everyone simply thought it was her wild imagination. It wasn't until she grew older that people realized she could actually speak with pokemon.

When her brother turned twelve, his parents got him a tyrogue for his birthday. Her mother had a hitmonlee while her father had a hitmonchan. Mina had always dreamed of getting her own tyrogue and having the pokemon evolve into a hitmontop, to complete her the trio. However, her brother's evolved into the hitmontop that she always dreamed would be her first pokemon. Her mother said that it was her attempt to get her brother feeling apart of the family, as he was much more interested in books than the dojo. Now, she is worried that if she gets her own tyrogue, depending on what it evolves into, she will just be a second rate of her mother, father, or brother.

For the longest time, the only type that Mina favored over others was fighting. While she never hated any type of pokemon, she never loved any as much as fighting. That was, until a man brought a sylveon into the dojo. They allowed him to train with everyone else, and in all sparring matches he won with his fairy type pokemon. While Mina told herself she hated the fairy because it was super effective against her favorite pokemon, she couldn't help but grow attached to it. She began branching out more with different types, and grew to love fairy, ground, and normal pokemon alongside her treasured fighting types.
My Friends Describe Me As: Growing up, Mina was always known to be somewhat sassy. She didn't care what other people thought about her, and she was going to have her way no matter what. She is known to speak her mind and does it in a rather blunt manner. this tends to put some people off of her, but she couldn't care less. However, she is a hard-worker. She decided to take the trip around the region to learn more about pokemon, and better herself as a trainer and fighter. When she's training with a pokemon at the dojo, she is evenly trying to better them as much as she is trying to better herself.
I Absolutely Adore: Fighting, Fairy, Ground, Normal
I Can't Stand: Mina doesn't hate any types.
Huh?:
The Voices In My Head: wearegliding5683

My Team

Pokemon Nickname
Pokemon Species
Type:
Level:
Nature:
Ability:
Moves:
-
-
-
-

Pokemon Nickname
Pokemon Species
Type:
Level:
Nature:
Ability:
Moves:
-
-
-
-

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                                                        words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

VIOLA ASTRID DUPONT
WHERE WHERE YOU ARE xx WITH WHO YOU'RE WITH
THOUGHTS WHAT YOU'RE THINKING xx FEELING HOW YOU'RE FEELING

PARTY
SERAPHINA
LITLEO
TEN
FEMALE
HASTY
MOXIE
    EMBER
    LEER
    WORK UP
    FIRE SPIN

SEA
MARILL
TEN
FEMALE
NAïVE
THICK FAT
    WATER GUN
    BUBBLE
    ROLLOUT
    ENCORE

INVENTORY
₱ 4,150
SLEEPING BAG
COOKING SUPPLIES
TOILETRIES
STARTER KIT
tab POKEBALLS (6)
tab POTIONS (6)
tab ORAN BERRIES (2)
tab LUM BERRIES (2)
tab FULL HEALS (2)
tab REVIVES (2)
FRUIT PACK (10)
RAMEN
tab VEGETABLE
tab SHRIMP
tab FISH
PORK BUNS (6)
POKEMON BOWLS (6)
POKEMON FOOD (MEAT BASE) (5LB)
DELUXE POKEPUFFS (20)

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Name: pandora wren crane
Birthplace: lavender town, kanto
Username: wearegliding5683

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crane, Pandora User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Lavender Town, Kanto

ersonal nformation ●
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┓
I'm not a child anymore! I'm...
Seventeen

My birthday is getting close, it's...
October 31st

I'm about this tall...
5'4"

Well, if you're that curious about me...
Being the child of the man who single handed looked after the graves in Lavender Town's pokemon town, it meant that the Crane siblings had plenty of rumors spread about them. Their mother didn't help the cause, as she was a coordinator who focused on showing off pokemon that most thought were a bit on the different side. It meant that Pandora dealt with plenty of bullying growing up, to which she eventually stopped speaking. That was when her parents pulled her out of public school and taught her at home. Her mother was out of the house training her pokemon often, so she went with her father to his job. She spent most of her childhood with him in the pokemon tower. She was taught to respect pokemon's graves, and the life that they led before passing away. It was there that she fell in love with the ghost type pokemon.

One of the few constants in Pandora's life came from her best friend, Adelaide Becker. Growing up next door meant that even as toddlers their parents got them together for playdates. It was not surprise when they became attached at the hip. They attended school together, but it didn't help the bullying. Instead, Pandora spent her days with her father, and when school let out the two played in the tower together. Perhaps it wasn't surprising to Pandora's father when the two stated that they loved ghost pokemon.

My friends would describe me as...
Pandora is the type of person who prefer spending time with pokemon. Her mother has always thought that she was a bit different, but she loves her just the same. Her father is the only one who believes that she has true talent inside of her. While all of the other children in the neighborhood were a bit weirded out by her. Plenty have said that she is able to kill with her eyes. Though it's never happened. She tends to keep to herself and not talk to a lot of people. She is not a big people person, and would prefer to keep it that way.

I'm an aspiring...
Pandora is not sure what she wants to do with the rest of her life. At the moment, she wants to train her pokemon. She has thought about becoming a ghost type gym leader.

I get bored very easily...
When she was a child, her free time was spent in the pokemon tower. After the first month of going to work with her father, she found which graves often had people going there and which had no one. She began making flower arrangements for the pokemon whose trainers no longer came to see them. While on her traveling she found that she rather enjoys collecting leaves from different plants as well.

I think I forgot something...
Pandora has a problem with anyone who is cruel or over working their pokemon. It is one of the few times that she will speak her mind and talk up.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂┛

okedex nformation ●

My top four favorite types of Pokemon are...
The only type that she generally likes to use is ghost pokemon. However, she does not mind using psychic, poison, and dark.

My top four least favorite types of Pokemon are...
Other than her favorites, she tends to avoid other pokemon. She will use them if they are dual typing, but generally speaking tries to stick to her favorite four and mostly just ghost.

eam nformation ●

Species:
Type:
Level:
Nickname:
Ability:
Moves:

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

The Basics
                                        Hello, My Name Is ▻ benjamin joseph boyd
                                        I've Been Walking Earth For ▻ twenty - one
                                        I Believe Im A ▻ male
                                        Place of Residence ▻ washington dc, maryland
                                        I Will Be Learning To Control ▻ cryokinesis
                                        Brought Into This Life On ▻ december twenty second
                                        I Claim the Season ▻ winter

On the inside
                                        I'm Well Known Because ▻ Growing up with plenty of attention on him, Benjamin was constantly being reminded to behave himself, and not to get too cocky. Not to mention hearing the tabloids after any of his sister dressed a certain way or went out on a date with someone. Having a president for a mother meant that he learned how to be respectful and ensure that when the light was on him, he did his best to act like a wonderful child. Benjamin has always grown up with an open mind, but not allowing anyone to easily sway him one way or another. One of Benjamin's biggest downfalls is his inability to be detailed. Some label him as lazy, and others thing he's simply not invested enough. He doesn't know which one is better with describing him, but it usually leaves people either frustrated or confused with him.
                                        Life Has It's Ups And Downs ▻ Benjamin Boyd was born to a justice and senator of Maryland. Being the youngest of five children, he was often treated as the baby by his four older sisters. Many thought that his parents must not have had much time for him, as they were constantly working, but the Boyd's were a close family, spending every Sunday together watching movies while eating pizza. For the first fourteen years of his life, everything was normal, there were people who were less than pleased with his parent's decisions for the state, but the rest of their family wasn't singled out for their parents choices. That was, until his freshman year in high school, when his mother announced that she was going to run for president. The entire family supported her, and campaigned for her the best that they were able. It was the first time that the family had more stress on them than they could easily handle. There was less time spent together, and more pressure on the children to behave. Benjamin almost ruined his mother's run, his close friend invited him to a party, there were plenty of drugs along with alcohol. The police arrived around midnight from noise complaints. He'd barely managed to run into the woods behind the house before the police found and arrested him. News spread quickly and talk of Benjamin being at the party got to one of his older sister's, after a thorough lecture from every single member of his family, Benjamin began to shape up.

During his fifteenth year alive, his mother was elected to be the president of the United States of America. The next four years, he was under the spotlight most of the time. Every move that he made, the media had their eye on him. He was kept under a strict curfew. School became harder to bare, with students giving him plenty of s**t for how his mother should or shouldn't be running the country. It was about that time, that ice began to appear. Whenever Benjamin was too stressed out or frustrated, ice built on his desk or pen while at school. He kept it quiet from others, but his best friend started to notice it too. He started getting questioned, but answered that he simply didn't know what the other was talking about. When other students began noticing it too, they started telling the newspapers about the matter. People began questioning him and the rumors going about the school. His father wanted to pull him out of the school, but instead he finished a year early and graduated.

He started college at age eighteen, studying pre-law as his parents hoped he would. In school, he kept more to himself, now knowing that the ice was truly because of him, he started to attempt to learn how it worked and how to control it. He didn't get much better by himself, unsure of how it worked. During his sophomore year in college, his mother was up for reelection and won. The last two years of college have been rather normal for Benjamin, continuing classes, he has one more semester of classes he has to take before he graduates. For the summer, he decided to stay with his parents, saving up before he has to truly enter the real world.

person behind the face ▻
                                        wearegliding5683

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image

x x x x ❝ ▬ STATUS scholarship student
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FULL NAME misong kim
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ AGE nineteen
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GENDER female
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GRADE freshman
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FACE CLAIM go ara
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ IMAGES x x x x

:: before she was born, her parents moved from south korea to canada. they had family that had moved there prior to their move.
                                  :: her parents worked at a nail salon, that her uncle owned.
                                  :: her parents found it highly important for her to learn about her culture, so she was taught a lot about her home country. such as, her mother taught her how to play the gayageum.
                                  :: so, i wanted to say that her grandmother was a comfort woman during the second world war. i clearly am not going to go into detail with what exactly happened to the women, but it's part of her drive to study anthropology and the way that asian countries, especially the eastern asian countries, interact with each other. i was wondering if that would be alright?
                                  :: she spent a lot of time in the nail salon to help out. there she met a rather wealthy woman who always got her nails done there. she noticed that misong cared a lot about her school work and asked her questions about it. her husband knew about briarwood and the couple gave her a recommendation.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
these two are twins so i'm going to try to split up their information so they aren't exactly the same.

User Image

x x x x ❝ ▬ STATUS wealthy
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FULL NAME franz wolfgang ludwig ii
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ AGE twenty - one
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GENDER male
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GRADE junior
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FACE CLAIM marcel floruss
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ IMAGES one two three four

:: before they were born, their father had a good amount of money from being a lawyer in germany. however, their parents made the decision to move to the united states, which cost quite a bit of money.
                                  :: after some time in the states, their father was able to get off his feet, and their mother was able to go back to work after having had their younger brother. so their money picked up once more.
                                  :: franz is kind of the perfect child that someone would want. he does what he is told and works hard at what he does almost to a fault. he knows the expectations his parents have on him, and he wants to make them happy.
                                  :: he's in history (pre-law) at the moment, but more recently has grown more interested in finding out about their native land and culture. he hasn't told his parents about his thought of switching majors, as he is afraid they will be disappointed in him.
                                  :: he loves his sister dearly, but generally wishes that she would act more 'lady-like' which he has told her, and landed him with a black eye.

User Image

x x x x ❝ ▬ STATUS wealthy student
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FULL NAME sofia johanna ludwig
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ AGE twenty - one
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GENDER female
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ GRADE junior
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ FACE CLAIM emily browning
                                  x x x x ❝ ▬ IMAGES one two three gif

:: from the move to the united states, they were not so well off. their father had to wait to find out if he would be given a chance to take the bar exam or not.
                                  :: they moved from their smaller house into a larger one when their money picked up. from there, their lives got a lot easier, at least when it comes to money and surviving.
                                  :: sofia is much more rough around the edges. she has been told that she's a b***h and that she acts too much like a man. she disregards them. she'll be who she is and if they don't like it, they can leave her be.
                                  :: her major is women, gender, and sexuality. she believes that there needs to be a bigger emphasis in society on how we treat women and men. especially the faults with teaching children the differences between the two. not the genetic differences but the girls can't get their hands dirty and should always be on their best behavior while boys have to be strong and can't cry because that a sissy thing to do.
                                  :: she has always been big on sports, where her brother was not so interested. her four favorites are gymnastics, rowing, cross country, and soccer. however, after she entered college, it has been harder for her to do them all. her main focuses now are gymnastics and cross country.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

mur•muh•rey•shuh•n - a grouping of starling

let's get straight to the point. my name is gliding or vikki.
                                                              i'm looking for some one x ones or possible small groups.
                                                              i'm about to have to deal with finals for my university.
                                                              however, after that i will have the wonderful freedom of summer.
                                                              i'm between literate and advanced literate. in other
                                                              words, i write between eight hundred and two
                                                              thousand words per post. usually i like to start
                                                              on the lower side and build as we continue to roleplay
                                                              together. i am looking for someone who wants a
                                                              long term roleplay. i have skype to im with you, but
                                                              will only roleplay over gaia threads, sorry.

i will do all sexualities, though i tend to enjoy
                                                              m// and het the most. i highly prefer doubling
                                                              or more. i can play many characters at once.
                                                              i do anime and real, and will do canon if i feel comfortable
                                                              enough with the characters to play them.

if you have questions please feel free to ask.
                                                              samples.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

mur•muh•rey•shuh•n - a grouping of starling

key:
                                                              ♥ - the more of them the more i want it
                                                              ♕ - plot idea
                                                              bold - role i'm interested in playing

FANDOM
                                                              charlie bone ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                                              next gen ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

percy jackson
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥

harry potter
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥

ever after high
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥

x files
                                                              next gen ♥

shugo chara
                                                              rima x nagihiko ♥
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥

la corda d'oro
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥♥
                                                              len x kahoko ♥♥

glee
                                                              next gen ♥♥♥♥♥
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥♥

fruits basket
                                                              hatori x kana ♥♥♥
                                                              hatori x tohru ♥♥♥
                                                              yuki x tohru ♥♥
                                                              yuki x hatori ♥♥♥
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥
                                                              next gen ♥♥♥♥♥ ♕

i am number four
                                                              oc x oc ♥♥♥♥

fire emblem awakening
                                                              chrom x frederick ♥♥♥♥
                                                              frederick x oc ♥♥♥♥
                                                              chrom x oc
                                                              lon'qu x panne ♥♥
                                                              panne x olivia ♥♥

ORIGINALS

star player x coach's daughter ♥

can't think of anything else, but suggestions are welcome.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

The Basics
                                        Hello, My Name Is ▻ iordan samuil grant
                                        I've Been Walking Earth For ▻ twenty - four
                                        I Believe Im A ▻ male
                                        I Can Change Into ▻ red fox
                                        I Will Assist The Season ▻ spring

On the inside
                                        I'm Well Known Because ▻ For those who knew Spring from the beginning, they would not see the same man standing before them. Though he looks much the same, and still holds the same job, he is a completely changed man. Through the first generations of harbingers, Spring supported his harbinger. He trained them and taught them with kindness, backed them up as they learned. He was gentle to them, cared for them in a way he thought proper. However, as time has changed, so has he. Time and time again, he has watched those he has trained fall, and slowly he grew sick and tired. Guilt ran through his bones, the knowledge that he had trained his students poorly ran through his mind. With one final fall of his harbinger, he became serious. Angered by his lack of ability, and depressed by his weakness. He vowed never to allow his heart to become fragile again. Instead, he became serious, harsh to his harbingers. Some told him that they hated him, that he pushed too hard, expected too much from them. However, how were they to survive if he did not push them to their limit? He continued his training in the same way, forcing his harbingers to reach their exhaustion and then begin again. He can be seen as a tyrant at times. Cutting off everyone from his emotions and feelings, he keeps everyone at an arms length. For the short time he grew depressed with himself, he let his role fall to the waysides, and does not plan to ever allow that to happen again. This means to keep all others away from him, emotionally. If you will not fight for yourself, he has no time for you. While he is far from idiotic, Iordan believes that physical and mental detachment will always weight out against intelligence. His focus on strength was brought on by the amount of times he has encountered harbingers that made fun of him for being spring, the time of birth. Now, he doesn't give them much time of day, other than to give them a good beating and remind them who is the praeceptor and who is the harbinger.
                                        Life Has It's Ups And Downs ▻ The beginning came all at once for Spring. First walking mother Earth as a fox, and eventually forming into his human form. For many generations he was simply known as Spring. He worked well with his harbingers, watching out for them and caring for them. In the end, they always died. At the start, he remained optimistic, believing that soon they would survive, fight and fulfill their duties. However, over time, his hope began to run out. Until he met him, Samuil, a young man, the spring harbinger many generations ago. A young man that Spring fell in love with. The first human that Spring felt such feelings for. They trained and fought together, but as some of the first modern robotics were being created, Samuil was killed attempting to protect land deep within the walls of Asia. After Samuil's passing, life changed for Spring. The next two generations of harbingers, he gave them little care, knowing that it would all end in death. He began to resent mother Earth creating him to be immortal. Allowing them to feel, but never to die, watching everyone close to them pass on.

Following the two years of depression that Spring suffered, he began going by Iordan. He changed his life style and his way of life. He stopped letting himself grow attached to his harbingers. He fought stronger than ever before. In his human form, he moved about the world, learning all types of fighting skills. His mind turned to winning, fighting back against those that wanted to ruin mother Earth. Not to mention the thought of revenge on his mind. Robotics took the one and only he had loved, and wishes to destroy them. If it were up to him, he would do it single handedly, but as he is unable to do so, he must put his trust and training in the harbingers regardless of how much they fight back against him. Each time he gets a new harbinger, he does not hope that they will win against the enemy. He does not make such assumptions before knowing them before seeing their wills. Instead, he pushes them until they are near death and then picks them up and forces them forward. He does not hope for the future, but he has decided this time, it must come true.

person behind the face ▻
                                        wearegliding5683

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                    new household !
                    address : 250 Bayberry Avenue
                    roles available : four
                    blurb : When the mother found out that she was expecting twins, she was completely terrified of raising them. With a call to her father, it was decided that the family would move in together, and Grandpa Sammy would work as a live in nanny for the children, especially after he retired early. The family moved to Spring Shore shortly before the birth of male twin and Arya. Not long after that, third child and fourth child joined the family. While the cozy family inhabiting 250 Bayberry Avenue seem to be the perfectly happy family, they have more deep dark secrets than imagined.

the father x.x 39+ x.x male
                    tab tab does not have to be having an affair, the wife is just suspicious of it.
                    the mother x.x 39x.x female
                    tab tab message wearegliding5683 for more information about her relationship with her father.
                    the middle child x.x 14 - 15 x.x male
                    tab tab the third and fourth children in the family should be very close in age. like no more than a year between the two of them.
                    the youngest child x.x 14 - 15 x.x female
                    tab tab the third and fourth children in the family should be very close in age. like no more than a year between the two of them.

User Image
                    my character info !

household : 250 Bayberry Avenue
                    the grandfather x . x samuel williams x . x fifty - nine x . x wearegliding5683

face claim : aiden shaw

blurb : short blurb about your character. don't make it huge. just the important pieces.
                    relationship(s) : na

User Image
                    my character info !

household : 250 Bayberry Avenue
                    the female twin x . x arya hart x . x sixteen x . x wearegliding5683

face claim : elle fanning

blurb : short blurb about your character. don't make it huge. just the important pieces.
                    relationship(s) : na

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
                    🌹 NAOMI ARATOx

fifteen
                      female
                      bisexual
                      july tenth
                      second year
                      medicine
                      swimming + member / archery + member / dancing + member

hard-working
                                  logical
                                  mature
                                  strict
                                  demanding
                                  blunt

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Naomi Arato was born to a family of great wealth. Her father
                                                is the head surgeon in the local hospital, and her mother
                                                owns her own flower shop in town. From the time of her
                                                birth, there were high expectations on her, as there were
                                                on her brother and sister before her and younger sister
                                                after her. Her mother believed in refinement while her
                                                father was strong about winning. At a young age, her
                                                brother was placed in all types of sports while her sister
                                                and her were forced into piano lessons. Naomi hated
                                                playing the piano, and often was lectured for not practicing
                                                enough. When Naomi got free time, she often spent it
                                                playing basketball with some of the other kids in the
                                                neighborhood. Throughout most of her childhood it
                                                continued on this way.

Reaching high school, she decided that she would decide her own clubs
                                                and wouldn't listen to her mother and father. She picked out swimming
                                                and archery, and didn't give a care about hermother's complaints about
                                                such sports. There were times when she came home with bruises and
                                                her fingers began to get calluses, but she paid them no mind. With the
                                                entrance of her second year of high school, her mother put a demand on
                                                her. Either she joined a club that her mother decided for her, or she would
                                                have money cut off from her. Naomi gave in, and ended up in the dance club.
                                                Though, she's not overly looking forward to it, she figured she can
                                                survive one year.

Despite her rather traditional mother, Naomi has always felt more connected to interests her father
                                                had. As a child, she was interested in the sports that her father watched on his down time, and
                                                the work that he did at the hospital. His father and his father's father were all surgeons. From the
                                                time she was a child Naomi decided she was going to go into medicine. Her mother was against it,
                                                believing she should be more concerned about starting a family when she reached the right age.
                                                However, when her older brother ended up finding himself in the baseball spotlight, her father
                                                focused more on Naomi becoming the next family surgeon. With her father's decision to accept
                                                her even in the medical field, her mother had to stand down.

Her eyes are completely set on winning medals for her swimming and archery career, as well as,
                                                keeping up in her classes. If she begins to drop behind the other students, her father will not
                                                allow her to continue on with all of her clubs. Which means, most of her time nowadays is spent
                                                studying or practicing. While she has friends, she hates people who waste her time, and is not
                                                afraid to dismiss them if she believes that they are doing so.

wearegliding5683

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
                    🌹 EMIKO ARATOx

fourteen
                      female
                      pansexual
                      may fourth
                      first year
                      performance arts
                      culinary + member / idols + member

genuine
                                  passionate
                                  proud
                                  frugal
                                  fanciful
                                  fearful

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Emiko is the youngest of the Arato siblings. Much in the way her older sister were raised,
                                                Emiko began piano lessons at a young age. However, unlike her older sisters, she
                                                loved playing the piano. At a young age, her teachers pushed her to practice all hours
                                                of the day in hopes that she could become a quick star in the competitive field. At first,
                                                Emiko found this to be a good challenge for her art, but after a few years of working as
                                                hard has possible she fell out of love with the piano and completely stopped playing. Her
                                                mother was not happy to see this, but she could bring herself to play. She no longer found
                                                it fun to play her instrument, and therefore would not even touch the thing. She heard that
                                                her mother begged her siblings to find a way to pull her out of such a funk. So, the Arato
                                                siblings began playing badminton after school. It was always a gentle competition between
                                                the four siblings, but just as enjoyable. After about four months of this, Emiko decided she
                                                would go back to music, but not with the piano. Instead, she picked up the viola and joined
                                                an orchestra.

Throughout her life in school, Emiko is probably one of the more outgoing Arato family
                                                members. Her brother was always in the spotlight for baseball, her eldest sister spent
                                                all of her time in cram schools, and Naomi glared off anyone who wanted to be her friend.
                                                After the incident with the piano, her mother stopped pushing her to join competitions and
                                                she avoided most of them anyways. She loved music, but didn't particularly enjoy being
                                                forced into playing them. Instead, she spent more time with friends going out and having
                                                fun. When she got to high school and had to make a decision on what field to study in, life
                                                became more worrisome for Emiko. Everyone assumed she'd go into performing arts with
                                                her viola, but her fears began to show up once more. What if she grew to hate music again?
                                                That's when her siblings took her back out and played some badminton, before reminding
                                                her that it was up to her, and that no one else could make such a decision. It helped that
                                                her brother went against his father's wishes and focused on baseball while her sister
                                                broke her mother's rules and went into medicine. While their parents were strict, they never
                                                had the final say in the matter. Emiko decided to go into performing arts, though not without
                                                hesitation.

As far as interests go, Emiko loves anything that comes with music. Then again, she enjoys
                                                most things that involve art. When she was little, her eldest sister taught her how to bake.
                                                While she still doesn't adore putting things into or taking them out of the oven, she finds
                                                great joy in baking and cooking alike. Outside of the art fields, she adores watching pretty
                                                much whatever is popular on the television at my given time. She's all about checking out the
                                                newest shop to open up with her friends, and loves surrounding herself with those that she
                                                cares about.

While she's not quite sure her end goal with music, she knows that she does love her viola.
                                                She has even played the piano since picking up her second instrument. Her fears are simply
                                                that she will grow to hate all music or at least the music she has poured her time and effort
                                                into. Right now, her only goal is to live her life and continue to play the viola with care. Well
                                                that and keep her grades up enough so that her parents don't scold her.

wearegliding5683

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces