Welcome to Gaia! ::

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

INTO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF SPACE
DIVINE COMEDY PROFS

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

dante █████████ » ( ★; I HURT MYSELF TODAY ━━ ❜
                              tab tab tab tab tab tab silvieon silvieon silvieon TO SEE if i could FEEL silvieon
                                  User Image
                                  hello this is divine comedy profile
                                            silvieon silvieon and you could have it all x and you could have it all
                                            dico ═════════════ MY ♛EMPIRE OF DIRT!˟ ══════
                                            silvieon silvieon silvieon silvieon CROWN OF THORNS x LIAR'S CHAIR x STAINS OF TIME
                                            Nishinoya is like the dog of THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS. He runs errands for him, he runs the shop in her absence, and he is just generally in charge of ongoings for him. The current quest is just another errand that he must run for THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS. Nishinoya is too old for thought at this point; he came from a world that no longer exists, though he's not terribly broken up about it. He likes to run the shop; he likes the sense of responsibility he has from THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS and that he places such a degree of trust into Nishinoya. Worlds blend together for him now, because of how many places he's traveled with the shop, but every single world still has a special place in his memories. If you ask, he can recount every single world he's been to and what he liked about each one. He's the reason that the shop can continue to move and be uprooted the way that it is, but it's all thanks to THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS.
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ YUU NISHINOYA × MALE × HAIKYUU × THE FAMILIAR OF A WITCH × PRIMORDIAL EMBODIMENT ━━━━━━━

Nishinoya Yuu plays for the boy's volleyball team at Karasuno High School. He's the libero, which means that he's responsible for being the team's main defense lynch pin and ensuring that the ball doesn't hit the floor on their side. High energy and excitable, he's like a whirlwind off the court. But when he gets into play, he's a quiet storm front that signals an end to the other team. Also, he likes to be called "senpai" and he really likes soda - flavored ice. You can make him do a lot of things just by complimenting him. He's a little girl crazy, and a little crazy in general, but he's earnest and willing to do what it takes to better himself and the team.
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ KEET × BOOK DUMB × BRUTAL HONESTY × HOT BLOODED × LARGE HAM ━━━━━━━

The power of primordial embodiment made Nishinoya the embodiment of the concept of curiosity. It's served both him and THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS well, because he's always wanted to travel. Now he can travel endlessly far, between any and all worlds and planets and learns things from many different kinds of people. He has an endless capacity to learn and understand, which he puts to good use when on errands. The only drawback, perhaps, was that Nishinoya is unable to physically move. His movements are wildly restricted now, and he's only able to do anything thanks to the power of THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS.
                                            bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop i will let you down ★ i will make you hurt )• ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

tab tab tab tab tab tab silvieon silvieon silvieon TO SEE if i could FEEL silvieon
                                  User Image
                                            silvieon silvieon silvieon silvieon CROWN OF THORNS x LIAR'S CHAIR x STAINS OF TIME
                                            welcome to the divine comedy profile!!! as you could probably tell, the characters are not going to be like the standard crossover rp. in fact, everyone is au, and if you didn't pick up on this, shame on you. but basically, i want a paragraph here about what the hell your character's au self is up to! here, you explain your character's title a little bit, and maybe about the au they come from if you want to. it's really all up to you. what happens to them? why did they seek out THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS? blah blah there's a lot you can put here i'm not going to go into all of it, just make sure that it's still only a paragraph, okay? i don't need an entire life's story.
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ SHIROU FUBUKI × MALE × INAZUMA ELEVEN × THE KEEPER OF FIVE FUTURES × ELECTRICAL CONVERSION ━━━━━━━

now here is where you talk about your character's canon self and about their role in their canon world. what is their canon world like? what do they do? do they have any special powers? blah blah this one is pretty easy to fill out just summarize your character. jack the description from tvtropes or wikipedia if you're too lazy to fill this out on your own. idc i just need to know some stuff about your character in canon, and also so everyone else knows about your character in the canon please. so that i'm not here going like "whut i've never heard of this person but okay i'll roll with it" because then your character's canon world might be featured last BC
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ BADASS ADORABLE × ANGSTY SURVIVING TWIN × BROKEN ACE × CHICK MAGNET × SPLIT PERSONALITY ━━━━━━━

~*powers*~ section. basically, what did your character get from the gachapon machine? blah blah how does it work blah blah how does your chara use it blah blah basically just copy from the powerlisting wiki if you have to or you're v confused okay. also here you gotta explain just what the ******** your character gave up to get these powers. please make it equivalent to the power. i.e. THE FAMILIAR OF A WITCH is able to move through the dimensions and open ANYTHING but he's only able to physically move due to the power of THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS. so. stuff like that.
                                            bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop i will let you down ★ i will make you hurt )• ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

User Image
                                            welcome to the divine comedy profile!!! as you could probably tell, the characters are not going to be like the standard crossover rp. in fact, everyone is au, and if you didn't pick up on this, shame on you. but basically, i want a paragraph here about what the hell your character's au self is up to! here, you explain your character's title a little bit, and maybe about the au they come from if you want to. it's really all up to you. what happens to them? why did they seek out THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS? blah blah there's a lot you can put here i'm not going to go into all of it, just make sure that it's still only a paragraph, okay? i don't need an entire life's story.
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ SORAMARU KUMOU × MALE × DONTEN NI WARAU × THE DEMON IN THE CRACKS × VISUAL POWER REPLICATION ━━━━━━━

now here is where you talk about your character's canon self and about their role in their canon world. what is their canon world like? what do they do? do they have any special powers? blah blah this one is pretty easy to fill out just summarize your character. jack the description from tvtropes or wikipedia if you're too lazy to fill this out on your own. idc i just need to know some stuff about your character in canon, and also so everyone else knows about your character in the canon please. so that i'm not here going like "whut i've never heard of this person but okay i'll roll with it" because then your character's canon world might be featured last BC
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ TROPE 1 ABT PERSONALITY × TROPE 2 ABT PERSONALITY × TROPE 3 × TROPE 4 × TROPE 5 ━━━━━━━

~*powers*~ section. basically, what did your character get from the gachapon machine? blah blah how does it work blah blah how does your chara use it blah blah basically just copy from the powerlisting wiki if you have to or you're v confused okay. also here you gotta explain just what the ******** your character gave up to get these powers. please make it equivalent to the power. i.e. THE FAMILIAR OF A WITCH is able to move through the dimensions and open ANYTHING but he's only able to physically move due to the power of THE WITCH OF MANY DIMENSIONS. so. stuff like that.

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

User Image
                                            a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ YUUYA SAKAKI × MALE × YUGIOH ARC - V × TITLE HERE × MENTAL SHIELD PENETRATION ━━━━━━━

a divine comedy
                                            ━━━━━━━ FUN PERSONIFIED × STEPFORD SMILER × LARGE HAM × NICE GUY × HONOR BEFORE REASON ━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff