Surplus blue/black/purple hybrids.

Villagers
Whitney
Nan
Flurry
A wolf

[color=Red][align=center]Red :twisted:
[/align][/color]

[align=center][u][b][color=darkred][size=16]Arya's Wishlist of Randomness[/size][/color][/b][size=11][/u]
:omnomnom:[color=teal]
[u]Items[/u]
[spoiler]
Astro Chair/Shelf
[b]Sloppy table[/b]
Fertilizer
Blue pansies/roses
Black lilies/roses
[b]Surplus purple Violets[/b]
Surplus blue/black/purple hybrids.
Surplus flowers in general XD
[/spoiler]

[u]Villagers[/u]
[spoiler]Whitney
[b][u]Nan[/u][/b]
Flurry
A wolf[/spoiler][/color]
[/align][/size]

Learned Lunatic

♥ Profile Skeletons ♥
Username:
Vynessacle
Character Name: Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton
Suit: Spades
Face: Ace
Handgun or Rifle:Handgun
Preferred weapon: S&W 8" Model 29-2 revolver
Other weapons: Shovel (spade), monkey wrench, her body, heavy objects from the void... An endless entourage of objects that she collected through the years.
Powers:
Energy Manipulation - Kinetic, Potential, and Electrical would also fall under this category. Seeing how energy is incorporated into living cells, machinery and a whole host of other things, she can essentially heal herself, create explosives, short-cut electrical systems and carry out other energy related shenanigans. Of course, it does mean she has a hefty appetite and a fondness to spirits.
Void Manipulation - This is one of the simplest to execute, and hardest to explain why. It grants her the ability to pull objects (that she has 'borrowed' or placed there) from nothing giving her an endless supply of weaponry. The void also grants her to move from location to location undetected; How can one locate something in nothingness?
Pain Nullification- Something that can be activated at will, but is a redundant ability, as Vynessa rarely uses it. She is a masochistic young lady who invites injury, and would be able to eradicate the pain using her energy manipulation if she did indeed choose to.

Background:
Rebellious, obnoxious, optimistic, stubborn and a daredevil, as a child Vynessa was always getting into trouble by misbehaving and hiding from the staff members at the hospital. Thievery was something she had been scolded for on several occasions, however the staff never did much beyond that, ever surveying her antics along with the other children of her age group. In her eyes, she was not getting enough attention, so continued to rebel and do other outlandish acts right up and into her pre-teens; She then began to dress outlandishly as well.

Always trying her best to make the biggest bang, Vynessa took up to wielding an 8" barreled revolved and engraved the butt with a cartoonish rabbit head. She was very fond of her new toy, especially when a shot blew a hole through the wall of the testing chamber - This was when her energy manipulation was confirmed to have surfaced. It was another training exercise when her void manipulation came into effect; The fact that it took several hours for Vynessa to resurface after her valid argument of 'going no where' lead the scientists to believe she had a very potent and successful pair of flexible abilities under her belt (although they also concluded that it would be more difficult to keep her on reigns). Pain nullification was the last to be confirmed as the girl never admitted to being in discomfort through pain. It was only after note comparison with other subjects that it had been confirmed.

If she was more dedicated, Vynessa (or Vyn, as she is often called) had the potential to advance to a higher classed card in the Spade Suite. She had the potential, yes, but wouldn't execute for a simple reason:
"Ace of Spades sounds cool".
Total Missions Completed (TMC): 69
Picture:
User Image

[align=center][color=olive]♥ Profile Skeletons ♥
Username:[/color] [i]Vynessacle[/i]
[color=olive]Character Name:[/color] [i]Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton[/i]
[color=olive]Gender: [/color][i]Female[/i]
[color=olive]Age:[/color][i] 20[/i]
[color=olive]Suit:[/color][i] Spades[/i]
[color=olive]Face:[/color] [i]Ace[/i]
[color=olive]Handgun or Rifle:[/color][i]Handgun[/i]
[color=olive]Preferred weapon:[/color] [i]S&W 8" Model 29-2 revolver [/i]
[color=olive]Other weapons:[/color] [i]Shovel (spade), monkey wrench, her body, heavy objects from the void... An endless entourage of objects that she collected through the years.[/i]
[color=olive]Powers:[/color]
[i][b]Energy Manipulation [/b]- Kinetic, Potential, and Electrical would also fall under this category. Seeing how energy is incorporated into living cells, machinery and a whole host of other things, she can essentially heal herself, create explosives, short-cut electrical systems and carry out other energy related shenanigans. Of course, it does mean she has a hefty appetite and a fondness to spirits.
[b]Void Manipulation[/b] - This is one of the simplest to execute, and hardest to explain why. It grants her the ability to pull objects (that she has 'borrowed' or placed there) from nothing giving her an endless supply of weaponry . The void also grants her to move from location to location undetected; How can one locate something in nothingness?
[b]Pain Nullification[/b]- Something that can be activated at will, but is a redundant ability, as Vynessa rarely uses it. She is a masochistic young lady who invites injury, and would be able to eradicate the pain using her energy manipulation if she did indeed choose to.[/i]
[color=olive]Background: [/color]
[i]Rebellious, obnoxious, optimistic, stubborn and a daredevil, as a child Vynessa was always getting into trouble by misbehaving and hiding from the staff members at the hospital. Thievery was something she had been scolded for on several occasions, however the staff never did much beyond that, ever surveying her antics along with the other children of her age group. In her eyes, she was not getting enough attention, so continued to rebel and do other outlandish acts right up and into her pre-teens; She then began to dress outlandishly as well.

Always trying her best to make the biggest bang, Vynessa took up to wielding an 8" barreled revolved and engraved the butt with a cartoonish rabbit head. She was very fond of her new toy, especially when a shot blew a hole through the wall of the testing chamber - This was when her energy manipulation was confirmed to have surfaced. It was another training exercise when her void manipulation came into effect; The fact that it took several hours for Vynessa to resurface after her valid argument of 'going no where' lead the scientists to believe she had a very potent and successful pair of flexible abilities under her belt (although they also concluded that it would be more difficult to keep her on reigns). Pain nullification was the last to be confirmed as the girl never admitted to being in discomfort through pain. It was only after note comparison with other subjects that it had been confirmed.

If she was more dedicated, Vynessa (or Vyn, as she is often called) had the potential to advance to a higher classed card in the Spade Suite. She had the potential, yes, but wouldn't execute for a simple reason: [/i]"Ace of Spades sounds cool".
[color=olive]Total Missions Completed (TMC):[/color] 69
[color=olive]Picture: [/color]
[img]http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/crazymonkey982/Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton/487080e9-00d4-4845-b854-a5b71a5f3c73_zps0db94f65.jpg[/img][/align]

Learned Lunatic

User Image
    ℣чиєssα cʟαιя ʟυcяιтα єvєятσи
                          Ace of Spades

Wiggling her bare ankles over the side of the cot, Vynessa grinned and flexed her toes. "Heh, what's a couple of broken legs?" She looked up at her Doctor with a twinkle in her eye as he currently tapped his clip bored in frustration. "A couple of broken legs." He uttered through gritted teeth. In his mind, he had been assigned one of the most annoying cards out of the lot. She would come in all battered, and not flutter an eyelid, expecting appraisal for still standing, then go about fixing herself through out the night wasting space for other patients. The fact that he had to go through the same monotonous procedures with her every time was making him start to detest his job. Why couldn't he be assigned one of the other cards? That King of Spades for instance; He was a good lad.

"Welp Doc, I will see you next week." She announced pulling up socks and then jeans. "Mind telling me in advance what the dinner menu will be?"
The doctor dropped his pen and glared at her. "Why don't you go lie in a ditched and heal yourself there?" He murmured. Vyn stopped halfway through pulling on her one-sleeved crop jumper thing and said most innocently,"I'd miss you and your little quips."

The Ace strolled her way down the corridor, holding her her arm out to catch a snickers bar that found it's way into her palm, pre-unwrapped too. Munching on her noon munchies, she hopped through a hole that found it's way into a glass pain and began to tread on the snow under foot.
The brisk cold was refreshing and made the fair hairs on her bare forearms stand on end.

With next to nothing planned at the current moment in time, It was pleasant to see the king of her suit on the path way up ahead of her. Excluding the fact that they both resided in the spades the pair also shared a similar nullification ability, however Alexander's was to take other pain as opposed to inhibiting his own.

Now, to strike up a conversation.

"Hey, Sasha!" She called out, quickening her pace to a light jog. "Just come from the hospital I take it huh? I did too. Broke my legs last night." She mused, talking excessively. "That was definitely a new experience, I can tell ya that much. Never the two before. Not at the same time anyway."

Pulling on her lapels and leaning forward, Vynessa continued to walk beside her suit king waiting for a response of some sort, provided he was up for giving one.

Learned Lunatic

Username: Vynessacle
Character Name: Ivory White
Female/Male: Female
Suit: Diamond
Number/Face: Queen
Handgun or Rifle: Rifle
Preferred weapon: Cleaver
Other weapons: Mace
Powers:
Shadow Stepping - She has the ability to shadow-step in a 10 mile radius, and can accumulate from any sized shadow. That being said, there has to be a light to cast one. A blacked out room would not suffice.
Invisibility - Speaks for itself. It is a power shared with another Queen Card.
Dimensional Tearing & Manipulation- This power is near limitless, however caused traumatic brain injury when in training. Alternate selves were merged early on, resulting in a very literal multiple personality. The white hair and green eyes are a result of such an event.

Background: Initially a black haired & brown eyed child, Ivory always viewed herself as different. She was considerate and polite, however even at a young age was a stoic character. She followed the instructions given to her and Isolate herself from others as to not get distracted. This complete concentration and Isolation bore fruit in a testing chamber when the scientists doubted themselves on bringing her in. In their mild confusion Ivory voiced herself, asking if she need to complete any tasks. This validated that Invisibility could be executed successfully.
Shadow Stepping was the next ability to surface. She was situated at one end of the longer testing chambers, lighting being cast from above with limited obstacles: four spheres above propulsion jets. Her task was to get to the other side of the room in four steps. Taking a seated position, for four hours, Ivory watched the orbs getting shot in the air at different intervals. When ready, she stood and exhaled. The next string of propulsion had Ivory 'Skipping' to each cast shadow, her expression remaining the same throughout. At the end of the experiment, she caught the final ball, and asked if she could leave.
The Dimensional related ability was the last to be carried out 'successfully'. A unique object was placed in a table before her, and she was instructed to obtain another one. It took well over a month for it to be completed. In that time she had several seizures and brain hemorrhages. By the end her brow eyes had changed to an emerald green, and her hair became stark-white. There were twenty seven near-replicas were produced before she mastered it.
With the cerebral hemorrhages, varying abnormalities occurred. By the scientists and doctors they were labeled as expressions of psychosis, however in reality she had become a host to alternate dimensional 'selves'.

For the following years, Ivory attempted to remain composed, inhibiting the alternate personalities from breaking free. She failed on many occasions, some times crying for reasons 'she' found unreasonable, coddling a stray kitten, (which she had to admit was cute) and even becoming so enthralled by a mission that she had gone berserk and ingesting the blood of someone she had to remove as an obstical. The latter event gave her the nickname of the Black Diamond. Not a name she is fond of, but a name none the less.

Total Missions Completed (TMC): 92
Picture:
User Image

Learned Lunatic

Vynessa Blaine

Appearance: Vyn
Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 157lb

Weapon: The Weapon
Symbol: The Mark
Background: Just a paragraph should be sufficient.
Aura:
Ignition: This extension of her aura naturally gives her some charge, however not to the extent that Yellow or Red dust does.
Absobtion: When an excess of energy surges, Vynessa's Aura enables her to absorb this energy (possibly produced by Dust) which in turn inhibits fatigue, nulls pain, gives her a greater endurance, and for short bursts, gives her additional strength.
Dust: Yellow, White, Red, Blue & Light blue.
Strengths: What are they good at?
Weaknesses:
✔ Sparring
✔ Rodents
Dislikes:
✘ Doing nothing
✘Shy people
✘ Being ignored
Theme Song: A link here please, this is completely optional. Delete this line if you are not using a theme song.
Username:

Learned Lunatic

User Imageиαмє: Vynessa Claire Lucretia Everton

яαcє: Esper

ᴅσям: 2

ρєяsσиαʟιтч: Masochistic - Intuitive - Foolhardy

υsєя иαмє: Vynessacle

Learned Lunatic

User Image

║█∲ ◞ Ωvчиєssα cʟαιяє ʟυcяєтια єvєятσи ↙↙

∲ ◞ Ω ON THE OUTSIDE
                            x
                                  G E N D E R ▬ Female

A G E ▬ 18

H E I G H T ▬ 5'10"

W E I G H T ▬ 155lb

H A I R C O L O R ▬ Dirty Blonde

E Y E C O L O R ▬ Violet

S C A R S X/X M A R K S ▬ Four tattoo's on the left arm

∲ ◞ Ω SCRATCHING THE SURFACE
                            x
                                  L I K E S ▬

✔ Bacon sandwiches
                                        ✔ Cheesecake (especially New York style)
                                        ✔ Gadgets and electronics
                                        ✔ Rodents
                                        ✔ Tinkering

D I S L I K E S ▬

✘ Anything reminiscent of a bear
                                        ✘ Floral patterns
                                        ✘ Being ignored
                                        ✘ Nightmares
                                        ✘ Damaging her jacket

∲ ◞ Ω ON THE INSIDE
                            x
                                  R A C E ▬ Esper

A B I L I T I E S ▬

Ergokinesis ::
                                  tab More selectively, control and manipulation of potential and kinetic energies as opposed to energies as a whole. Vyn can take the potential energy within and item and manipulate it/store it, making explosives, or transferring energy to an isolated part of her body i.e. charging up energy in her leg muscles enabling her to leap further or run faster.

Electrokinesis ::
                                  tab What could be classed as an extension of ergokinesis, she has the ability to create and manipulate electricity, a form of energy that results from charged particles giving her control over electrical fields, currents and charges. This makes her immune to electrical shocks.

Technokinesis ::
                                  tab Vynessa has an adept knowledge on electrical mechanics, and it is thanks to her Technokinesis. thus far she is able to control small machines (such as the toaster or coffee machine) and excels at creating computers, robotics, and fixing things.

Nihilikinesis ::
                                  tab When one possesses the ability to control 'nothing' (alternatively known as Void manipulation). By controlling the power of nothing, Vyn is able to teleport (herself or other entities) by deleting the space between herself and her desired destination. It also enables her to delete objects and store them in what can most easily be described as the void. She can then later remove these items from said void and make them materialize once more. Theoretically, there should be an almost infinite number of uses however she has yet to develop many. A negative to this ability is the possibility of the unintentional removal of memories, emotions, body parts and other physical pieces.

∲ ◞ Ω WHAT MADE ME WHO I AM
                            x

P E R S O N A L I T Y ▬
                                  Vynessa doesn't like to be bored. She always has to find something to do, although said 'something' may not be productive. For example, seeing how many candy wrappers she can put on a person before they wake up (146, if you are wondering). Vyn can be considered rebellious and hasty in her decision making. She can follow rules, and in many cases she does, however if there is an alternate methods that is more efficient and produces better results, she will not hesitate in taking it, even if it does result in her injuring herself. The reason she likes to keep herself occupied with potentially dangerous activities is as a reminder that she is alive, and any pain she feels (no matter how retching) is a gift. On a lighter note, she is loyal to those she considers worthy of her friendship (even if she is annoying them to the high heavens) and will brush off any negative comments or actions targeted at her.

B I O G R A P H Y ▬
                                  The only relative she ever had was her elder brother. Vyn was born into an Esper clan, and raised in the clan, which was severely diminished after the purge just after her birth. So for the first ten years of her life, she traveled with her older brother whom she idolized. He was cool, 'street' smart, and knew his way around Ergo and Nihilikinetic abilities. For her tenth birthday the pair went on a camping trip which started out great! Lyle (the name given to her brother) was teaching her how to store and recover objects from the void, how to delete gravity and also how to make great smores. When trekking down a river the pair came across a cave, and being the tyke she was, Vynessa had to check it out, by which her brother agreed. It turned out that this cave was the entrance to an underground shifter group who were hostile to outsiders. Before she knew what was going on, her brother had started defending her taking critical injuries from the get go. She called out to him distracting his attention momentarily, thus giving the opposition who had take the form of a shadow-possessed bear to lunge. Instead of fighting back, he turned towards Vyn and in an eruption of navy smoke, she had been teleported to the outskirt of a city. Confused and upset the young esper cried. She did not know what had become of her brother.

Over the next few years she remained homeless, evading the social services the best she could and trying to develop her abilities. She didn't hate the life, it was actually rather exhilarating. She had concluded at a young age that she would take the chance her brother had given her and live it; She would live her life until her abilities were good enough to get revenge on that shifter who may or may not have killed her brother. Working 'part time' at a motorcycle shop was one thing she occupied her time with. Working on small projects on commission was another. Starting a 'Justice' gang was something she did at fifteen. All these thing helped her scrape by an hone her abilities until she got the letter. This was it. Her chance. So she took it.

Learned Lunatic

User ImageName: Hina Geoff Marten
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 153lb
Orientation: Heterosexual
    » The wilderness. Hina loves the outdoors, especially forested and mountainous regions.
    » Archaeology. Hina loves to learn about the past relations between humans and pokemon and beyond.
    » DIY. Ready to fix fences and build shelters, Hina is the Vespiquen when it comes to fixing or making things on the spot, and she loves doing it.
    » Traditional dress and Spas. Despite her love for adventure, this including not being afraid to craw through grime, Hina has a soft spot for traditional dress and loves the idea of spas.
    » Clothes. Hina really likes clothes. More so, the detail gone into the design of some pieces. For example: the embroidery of Yukata.
    » Justice. If it is not present, she will fight for it.

Dislikes:
    » Being called a coward. She absolutely hates it, and will almost certainly punch you for it.
    » Pizza. She just, doesn't like it.
    » Skyscrapers and high-rise apartment buildings. They disagree with her.
    » Mal-treatment of pokemon. This is something she will not stand for, and will result in a rant or a beating.
    » Losing her temper. It can quite often lead to doing things that are un-justified and plain wrong, ironically making her lose it further.

Fears:
    » Horsea. Hina has an irrational fear of horsea, deriving from an incident when she was 7 years of age.
    Being permanently blinded. The thought of no longer being able to see the world disturbs her.
    »

Goals/Dreams:
    » Open up a hatchery.
    » Become a Pokemon ranger.
    » Explore The regions and generally have a good time.

Skills: DIY. Kick boxing. Raising eggs.
Personality:Resourceful, has a cynical front, and is a justified tomboy character. She likes to think she is down to earth but all things considered, can detonate when things truly annoy her, becoming quite volatile when provoked. She is aware of her tendency to strike people, and is judgmental. Labeling people is something she does frequently, and it is difficult to scour the label off once it has been placed. Behind the front put up and the occasional random striking, she has actually got a kind heart and cares deeply for those she holds dear.
In addition, when around authoritative figures and possibly when making first encounters, If said person is deemed respectable enough, she tends to hold some courtesy towards whomever it may be. Growing up on a ranch she had the stereotypic extended family. There were always aunts and uncles, grandparents, and that cousin everyone knew they had but may only see once in a blue moon to greet and be polite to. To call it humble would be exaggerating. Her rules go out of the window when conversing with the male gender. She had grown up close to Hiro, a trouble maker if ever there was one, so most males are auto-categorized into his category. This categorical mind-set makes it difficult to hold the moral high ground when around to opposite gender, acting more snarky than sincere on most instances.

History: Hina grew up on her family ranch 'Marten's Miltank & Mareep ' as a ranch hand and was the middle child in-between two sets of twins. two older brothers, fraternal twins Kami & Hiro, and two younger sisters identical twins, Hana & Emi (however Hana's hair is cut pixie style, and Emi's is below her shoulders). Being the first daughter, she ended up bonding with her brothers more so, despite there only being a year age difference either way.

Hina grew up a master of DIY and all thing handy. Fixing fences and building structures was something she excelled at, ever since she made mud pies with her mothers quagisire. Whilst her eldest brother Kami helped her father run the ranch, herself, Hiro and Hana would be doing most of the labor. The youngest, Emi would be working in the kitchen making tarts to sell on market and occasionally help their mother comb the wool.

She loved her life, excluding the time when she was little, and got 'jumped' by a horsea. It resulted in an eruption of tears and wails and the eventual fleeing. This triggered some of the local boys to start calling her a cry baby amongst other names. A year or so onwards she started fighting back, quite literally, getting into tag-team scrambles (Hiro at her side) against the same local boys.

As time progressed and she got older, a desire to explore ravished within. She was by no means bored of her current life. She loved looking after the pokemon they had, she just wished to go out into the world, something that had not yet been done by any of her siblings. Leaving home at 12 with her Larvitar, Tyra (whom she had hatched from an egg two years prior), Hina set off around the Johto Region on her first adventure.

The approximate time spent in the various regions are as follows:
»Johto - 2 years
»Kanto - 1 year
»Almia - 1 year
»Kalos - 2 1/2 years

Pokemon
Tyra- Hina obtained her Tyranitar as an Egg for her 10th birthday. She has raised the pokemon ever since; Tyra has served as Hina's longest running pokemon.
Scotch- The first pokemon she obtained in the Kalos region. The girl hatched him from an egg.
Vior- Hina came across Vior as a ralts in Kalos whilst the poor thing was having rocks thrown at her. The teen heard a distress call and immediately headed for the location, shouting at the kids who were doing the damage.
Sirocco- Hina pulled the then trapinch from a hole that he had ironically got his head stuck in whilst journeying throughout Almia.
Nyda- The first pokemon Hina ever caught Back in Johto. The female Nidoran charged at the (then) little Tyra, initiating the first battle Hina ever had as a free trainer. She was actually only ten minutes away from home, so ran back to show her brother and sister before setting out again the following day.
Shion- Hina received Shion as an egg back in Johto from the professor when visiting Ms.Pokemon, shortly after she had started her journey.
Archie- Archie could be classed as the first pokemon Hina ever had, however he served as sheep-dog when he was a growlithe, not technically being hers until she turned 15.
Volka- Volka was caught in Union cave when Hina was exploring it's depths.
Dissarono- Was once a rowdy mareep from her families ranch who had apparently grown attatched to Hina, the girl deciding to take him with her on a visit home.
Twigs- A Fletchinder (then fletchling) she patched up upon arriving in Kalos.
Caliber- Obtained as a remoraid who had been cast aside by a trainer when his mantine friend was captured.

Nickname: Tyra
Species: Tyranitar
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Brave
Moveset:
Distinguishing Features: N/A

Nickname: Scotch
Species: Chesnaught
Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Impish
Moveset:

Nickname: Vior
Species: Gardevior
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest
Moveset:

Nickname: Sirocco
Species: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly
Moveset:
Distinguishing Features: Has a red ring around her neck near the base of her skull.

Ranched Pokemon

Nickname: Shion
Species: Typhlosion
Ability: blaze
Nature: (includes trait)
Moveset:
Distinguishing Features: (Things that physically differentiate your pokemon from others of it's species, if any)

Nickname: Archie
Species: Arcanine
Ability: Flashfire
Nature: (includes trait)
Moveset:
Distinguishing Features: Exceptionally large. Enough for two tall adults to mount him and have thier feet not touch the ground.

Nickname: Nyda
Species: Nidorina
Ability: Rivalry
Nature: Quirky
Moveset:
Distinguishing Features: Spots cover her entire back, as opposed to just her rump.

Nickname: Volka
Species: Lapras
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
Moveset:

Nickname: Dissaronno
Species: Ampharos
Ability: Static
Nature: Hasty
Moveset:

Nickname: Twigs
Species: Flechinder
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
Moveset:

Nickname: Caliber
Species: Octillery
Ability: Suction Cups
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Lock-on, Octazooka, Fire blast.

Learned Lunatic

Learned Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

What my mother called me...
        Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton
        This is what I go by...
        Vyn, Nessa, Everton, Blondie... A whole host of nick names dude.
        I've existed this long...
        Twenty seven. Moving up in the world.
        The restroom I use is...
        'F' to the 'E' to the... I'm a Woman.
        I only have feelings for...
        The gender that is male. But who's got time for that?
        Birthday...
        Fall 22nd

User Image
        This is how I am...
        Vynessa is an intuitive individual, and is forever finding something (or someone) to occupy herself with in order to inhibit boredom; Such activities may not necessarily be considered productive in a standard light, but Vyn cares little for the norm. The young woman loves the unexpected, as it always brings new things into perspective that she can learn from, even if she injures herself in the process.
        A dusting of irony, a lot of spontaneity and an instinctive urge to improve her understanding, has meant she has been caught between a rock and a hard place on more than one occasion, however through perseverance and an inherent stubbornness meant she prevailed. Even in the darkest of hours, Vynessa will not allow herself to give up. If she gave up, she would never be able to explore the world she found so fascinating. Besides, where is the fun in surrendering to a sprained wrist or two?
        A bit about me...
        Vynessa was not born in Stonegate, however the time of her birth occurred just prior to her mother, father and brother's arrival in the town. Whilst Dad went looking for work, Mom stayed at their shack and looked after the Nine year old boy and new born daughter. things went well for around six years and then they moved once more. It was already apparent to the child that their family were vaguely reminiscent of Nomads. Apparently that was all they ever did. Travel. This was not bad news, but it was interesting.

By the time she was twelve years of age, her parents decided they didn't need to look after Vyn anymore (probably out of boredom) and thus, her brother took her with him. She had (and to this day has) no problems with this. Vyn admired her brother. He was adventurous and keen to learn new things and always had a smile on his face, right to the very end. That was something she wish she could be and in every sense, tries to replicate.

Around the time she was fourteen, the duo had returned to Stonegate and stayed there for a couple of years before taking flight once more. A common piece of information they came accross was that shortly after the Everton's vacated Stonegate, the Royal family had had a daughter, Sophia. The young princess was around 8 years of age now (but that doesn't really matter in this little tale). Vyn met up with some of the children who would have only been toddlers when she was last in the small kingdom, and was surprised that she remembered a few of them, mainly by remembering their parents and guardians. Even at fourteen, she would do the odd jobs capable of being carried out by the teenager and made her own wages, most of which went to her brother, but she didn't mind. She loved him, remember?

At sixteen the pair were exploring, a past time they were both very familiar with, and came across a large den. Her brother was wary, but Vyn was careless and disturbed a carcass, bringing about two great lions she later found out to be named Crimsone and Amaranthine. Taking his sister safety first, and with a grin on his face he uttered the words "See ya soon." Before he was isolated with the beast, the entrance being blocked off by rapidly growing vines her machete just couldn't seem to cut through.

Hopeful of her brothers return, Vyn stayed close to the entrance for two days before it finally gave in and the vines shriveled away almost as quickly as they appeared. It was now her seventeenth birthday. There was no trace of him. No trace of her brother or the monsters. Confused and upset, she collapsed in the bare den. She just sat there. What was she supposed to do now? He was her everything. Wallowing in doubt, her eyes bled dry tears before it became a laugh. "Pull yourself together. It is your birthday damn it." She thought of herself being foolish. What were his last words?

"See ya soon."

She would see him again.

In the Ten years since the incident, she has not yet found out what happened to her brother, but it is not something she lets bring her down. Vynessa grew into a tall woman ready to try anything, Making Stonegate her default location to work from. She would still follow her flights of fancy, following her instincts like a flowing stream, but there was always something drawing her back, whether it was due to Stonegate being a favored place of her brother, or something else entirely.

I really like...
        Learning new skills.
        Lemon Cheesecake.
        Whiskey, Gin, other Spirits and Ales.
        Furry Monsters.
        Exploring.
        Generally having a good time.
        The colour yellow.
        Fixing things.
        Lakes and rivers.
        Stars.
        Challenges.
        I really don't like...
        Crimsone and Amaranthine
        Giving up
        Avocado
        The idea of never seeing her brother again.
        Damaging her jacket.
        Losing her hip flask.
        Being asked to cook.
        Admitting she is hurt.

User Image
        I can do some neat stuff...
        Highly skilled at Dual Blade swordsmanship. Also possesses Axe & Hammer skils mainly utilized when Mining & Logging. Vyn is also quite the Camper and has been developing water magic skills.
        Check these out!...
        - A black bladed shortsword and a machete serve as her Dual blades for primary fighting.
        - She possesses additional tools to aid her in her line of work:
        - - Hatchet,
        - - Pickaxe,
        - - Mallet,
        - - &Trowel.
        Plus, she has a Tool Box for around the town jobs.

-This is what I do for a living...
        Hired Hands

User Image
        I have some cool friends!...
        User ImageHunter Wolf - Titian (Shortend to Tish), the large and regal canine whom acts stoic as often as she can. Titian is large enough to mount.
        Furpuff - Lock, the fluffy golden-coloured chipsqueak relative. He is often nestling in Vyn's pony tail or Titian's fur.

Here's a few things I missed...
        She won't admit she has a minor drinking problem. Additionally, her stubbornness can lead to neglecting injuries. The tattoo's she bares on her arm are the same as her brothers, she stands at 5'10" and finally she is the Pair to the sphere of Water.

Fun fact - She cannot cook. Something she never picked up from her brother who could make a fabulous meal out of anything you could get your hands on. Roasting kill on a spit is the best she can muster, that, and a fine glass of water.

User Image
        Username...
        Vynessacle

Learned Lunatic

{ } ▬▬▬▬▬ VYNESSA CLAIR LUCRETIA EVERTON
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Are you gonna eat that?

█ ▌{N I C K N A M E}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ Vyn, Nessa
█ ▌{G E N D E R}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ Female
█ ▌{A G E}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ 32
█ ▌{H E I G H T}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ 5'10"
█ ▌{P E R S O N A L I T Y}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ Vynessa is an intuitive individual, and is forever finding something (or someone) to occupy herself with in order to inhibit boredom; Such activities may not necessarily be considered productive in a standard light, but Vyn cares little for the norm. The young woman loves the unexpected, as it always brings new things into perspective that she can learn from, even if she injures herself in the process.
A dusting of irony, a lot of spontaneity and an instinctive urge to improve her understanding, has meant she has been caught between a rock and a hard place on more than one occasion, however through perseverance and an inherent stubbornness meant she prevailed. Even in the darkest of hours, Vynessa will not allow herself to give up. If she gave up, she would never be able to explore the world she found so fascinating. Besides, where is the fun in surrendering to a sprained wrist or two?
█ ▌{L I K E S}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Learning new skills & fixing things
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Lemon Cheesecake
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Stars
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Excessively furry pokemon
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Exploring
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Generally having a good time
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ The colour yellow
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Helping people
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Lakes and rivers
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Challenges
█ ▌{D I S L I K E S}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Ursaring
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Pleather
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Floral Patterns
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Giving Up
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Being asked to cook
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Avocado
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Losing her hip flask
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Admitting she is hurt
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Seeing friends upset
█ ▌{┄┄ ▪ Having to sit still for an extended period
█ ▌{O C C U P A T I O N}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ Veteran Trainer/Nomad.
█ ▌{R E L A T I O N S H I P S}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ No one exceptionally special in her life.
█ ▌{H I S T O R Y}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
Once a prominent Electric-type leader in a different region, Vynessa now roams Kalos, because, well, she isn't doing much else with all this spare time.
█ ▌{┄┄
█ ▌{P O K E D O L L A R S}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.46,372,227 (She has been at this for a while)
█ ▌{I N V E N T O R Y}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { } ▬▬▬▬▬
___ P O K E M O N _ T E A M

█ ▌{Slot 1 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ S P E C I E S || What Pokemon is in this slot of your team?
█ ▌{┄┄ P O K E B A L L || What Pokeball is your Pokemon in? (Note: Remember, unless the Pokemon was specially bred for you, all starters and branches of starter Pokemon start in Pokeballs! Master Ball's are unavailable until further notice, thank you!)
█ ▌{┄┄ G E N D E R || Are they Male or Female?
█ ▌{┄┄ N O T E S || Anything special about your Pokemon? Does it have a scar, wear a bow, have a birthmark? Write it all here.
█ ▌{┄┄ K N O W N _ M O V E S || ▪ Moves aren't limited to just four. Choose up to six!
█ ▌{┄┄ ✦ K N O W N _ M O V E S ||

█ ▌{Slot 2 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄
█ ▌{┄┄ P O K E B A L L || What Pokeball is your Pokemon in? (Note: Remember, unless the Pokemon was specially bred for you, all starters and branches of starter Pokemon start in Pokeballs! Master Ball's are unavailable until further notice, thank you!)
█ ▌{┄┄ N O T E S || Anything special about your Pokemon? Does it have a scar, wear a bow, have a birthmark? Write it all here.
█ ▌{┄┄ K N O W N _ M O V E S || ▪ Moves aren't limited to just four. Choose up to six!

█ ▌{Slot 3 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄

█ ▌{Slot 4 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄

█ ▌{Slot 5 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄

█ ▌{Slot 6 Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { } ▬▬▬▬▬
___ S T O R A G E

█ ▌{PC Pokemon Name / Nickname}
█ ▌{┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄ ┄┄

Learned Lunatic

User Image
[General Information]

Name: Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton
Nicknames: Vyn, Nessa
Birthday: November 9th
Ethnicity: Unova, Caucasian
Hometown: NImbasa City, Unova
Current Residence: Cianwood, Johto

[Personal Information]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
    ▪ Lemon Cheesecake
    ▪ Stars
    ▪ Brawling
    ▪ Exploring
    ▪ Generally having a good time
    ▪ The colour yellow
    ▪ Helping people
    ▪ Water fronts
    ▪ Challenges

Dreams:
▪ To become

Dislikes:
    ▪ Ursaring
    ▪ Pleather
    ▪ Floral Patterns
    ▪ Giving Up
    ▪ Being asked to cook
    ▪ Avocado
    ▪ Losing her hip flask
    ▪ Admitting she is hurt
    ▪ Seeing friends upset
    ▪ Having to sit still for an extended period

Fears:
▪ Having to cook a whole, edible, meal.
▪ Ursaring
Intelligence Level: Despite her and un-orthodox apparel, Vyn is actually has a wealth of knowledge and is exceedingly above average in intelligence. She likes to use her knowledge to her advantage, perceiving different outcomes to any given situation and is forever developing her skills and know-how on just about everything she can get her feet over or hands on... Except cooking. She disagree's with cooking. Her pokemon level of cooking knowledge would be magicarp.
Strengths: [Character's Strengths]
Weaknesses: Can't cook.
She has no consideration for personal boundaries.
She can become rather reckless when concerning her own physical limitations.
Gym: Cianwood City Gym
Gym Specialty: Fighting type
Gym Badge: Storm Badge

Cherished Items:
The goggles she bears were once her brothers driving goggles. They are now her head accessory.

Personality
Vynessa is an intuitive individual, and is forever finding something (or someone) to occupy herself with in order to inhibit boredom; Such activities may not necessarily be considered productive in a standard light, but Vyn cares little for the norm. The young woman loves the unexpected, as it always brings new things into perspective that she can learn from, even if she injures herself in the process.
A dusting of irony, a lot of spontaneity and an instinctive urge to improve her understanding, has meant she has been caught between a rock and a hard place on more than one occasion, however through perseverance and an inherent stubbornness meant she prevailed. Even if the odds don't appear to be in her favor, Vynessa will not allow herself to give up. If she gave up, she would never be able to better her knowledge or explore the world she found so fascinating. Besides, where is the fun in surrendering to a sprained wrist or two?

Biography
[Your Character's Biography. Either From The Start of The Guild Story or Throughout their Whole Time in Void Earth.]

[Pokemon Information]

Party Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bourbon |# 286 Breloom | ♂ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Pokemon's Type: Grass/Fighting
    Pokemon's Nature: Adamant
    Pokemon's Ability Poison Heal
    Pokemon's Moveset: Spore, Substitute, Focus punch, Seed Bomb.
    Held Item: Toxic orb
    Pokemon's Backstory:
This was the first pokemon Vyn caught in the safari zone after she recently moved to Cianwood and the second pokemon she obtained in total. She caught the little mushroom after tripping over it and getting doused in a Stun spore. The Shroom felt pleased with his accomplishments and paraded around her motionless body. After a good twenty minutes, Vyn started to move again, and, bizarrely, asked if he could do it gain. The shroom was initially startled by the request, not sure what was being asked and ran around for a bit. Eventually, after a game of charades (and some bait) he doused her again. This went on for a further hour or so, Vyn, whittling down the time she remained paralyzed. When the young Vynessa finally decided to take off, she was followed by the shroom. It was then that she caught him, naming him Bourbon, after a chocolate biscuit. He has been by her side for 16 years.

Brandy | # 257 Blaizken | ♀ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Pokemon's Type: Fire/Fighting
    Pokemon's Nature: Jolly
    Pokemon's Ability Speed boost
    Pokemon's Moveset: Swords dance, High Jump kick, Blaze kick, Baton pass.
    Held Item:
    Pokemon's Backstory:

PC Pokemon:
Character Name as Url Link | Force They Belong To | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ o
Releationship Explanation

[Relationship Information]

Friends:
Character Name as Url Link | Force | Relationship Type

Enemies:
Character Name as Url Link | Force They Belong To | Relationship Type

Family:

Romantic Relationships:

Learned Lunatic

[img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/breloom.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/blaziken.gif[/img]

Learned Lunatic

User Image
[General Information]

Name: Vynessa Clair Lucretia Everton
Nicknames: Vyn, Nessa
Birthday: November 9th
Ethnicity: Johto, Caucasian
Hometown: Goldenrod, Johto
Current Residence: Cianwood, Johto

[Personal Information]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Learning new skills, Fixing things, Engines, Lemon Cheesecake, Stars, Brawling, Challenges, Exploring, Generally having a good time, The colour yellow, Fluffy pokemon, (pokemon in general), Helping people & Water fronts.

Dreams:
    To become a great leader and be as obscure as her predecessor, Chuck. Additionally, she wishes to still have enough freedom to go off on flights of fancy.

Dislikes:
    Pleather, Floral Patterns, Giving Up , Being asked to cook, Avocado, Losing her hip flask, Admitting she is hurt, Seeing friends upset, Having to sit still for an extended period of time & the incapability of overcoming her fears.

Fears:
    Despite being a grown woman who would likely stare into a void just to see what would happen, she has a fear of the species Ursaring. She becomes hot under the collar, tries to remain composed (which for a start is out of character) and often finds a reason to vacate the vicinity. Being blinded is an offshoot of the Ursaring fear. Another rather irrational fear would be having to cook a whole, edible, meal. The thought of letting others see how little she actually knows disturbs her.

Intelligence Level: Despite her and un-orthodox apparel, Vyn is actually has a wealth of knowledge and is above average in intelligence. She likes to use her knowledge to her advantage, perceiving different outcomes to any given situation and is forever developing her skills and know-how on just about everything she can get her feet over or hands on... Except cooking. She disagree's with cooking. Her pokemon level of cooking knowledge would be magicarp.
Strengths: She is an engineer by trait
Weaknesses: First off, the woman flat-out can't cook. She has no consideration for personal boundaries and can get cosy with strangers, essentially forcing herself on them until they accept her or otherwise. Additionaly, Vynessa will become rather reckless when concerning her own physical limitations. This has caused her and others great trauma.
Gym: Cianwood City Gym
Gym Specialty: Fighting type
Gym Badge: Storm Badge
Cherished Items:
The goggles she bears were once her mothers driving goggles. They are now her head accessory and are actually rather practical when lying under an engine.
Personality
A dusting of irony, a lot of spontaneity and an instinctive urge to improve her understanding, has meant she has been caught between a rock and a hard place on more than one occasion, however through perseverance and an inherent stubbornness meant she prevailed. Even if the odds don't appear to be in her favor, Vynessa will not allow herself to give up. If she gave up, she would never be able to better her knowledge or explore the world she found so fascinating. Besides, where is the fun in surrendering to a sprained wrist or two?

Biography
Vynessa spent the first 10 years of her life in Goldenrod City Johto. She had, at this point, already had a torchic, Brandy, as a pet for three years, but now came the time for it to truly become her partner as they set off on a journey. Not the standard pokemon journey overseen by the Proffessor of the region, but a journey non the less. It wasn't anything extravagant. Vynessa's first journey mostly consisted of heading up to the pokemon park north of the bustling town and down to Ilex forest. She would play in and around the trees, exploring the dark and dense woodland; Many occasions Vynessa and Brandy would head to shrine and pray, because that was what you did at a shrine.
After a few months of this, Her brother Kyle proposed taking her up to Blackthorn and Route 46 on a camping trip, to which no-one objected. Vyn was ecstatic. Her brother was a fully fledged pokemon trainer with all the badges of Johto. In her eyes, he was so very amazing. If he was going to take her camping, she was without a doubt going to go.
The first 5 days wen't off without a cinch. The 6th however, not so much. Vynessa had stumbled across a group of teddiursa rolling around. Keen to get a better look, she approached them and pet the small bears, who all seemed rather indifferent. Their mother on the otherhand, not so much; She had later learned that it was exceedingly rare, almost unheard of that an Ursaring would be on Route 45, one however, was. Vynessa screamed as the towering bear roared at her. Kyle heard the scream and ran to her aid, leaping into the mix and telling Vyn to run. She called back for him to come with her. His response consisted of 'See you soon' with a smile. Wthout any prior warning, he had his Xatu teleport Vyn away.
The girl was distraught. what had happened to her brother? She confided in Brandy who seemed optimistic about his return. Vyn looked at the chic, and her wails turned to nods of agreement. Yea, he said 'See you soon'. Kyle wasn't the kind of guy who went back on his word. Two days the girl was in Blackthorn, often checking the bridge that lead out of the city. On the eve of the second, she spotted her brother, walking up in the distance. He seemed to be limping and... what was that on his head? Running up to him, she was shocked to see his right eye bandaged up. Apparently the Mother Ursaring had swatted at Kyle. He had managed to dodge the full impact, but was still struck. This horrified her. He didn't seem to care too extensively that he had been blinded in the right eye, but it did make catching things difficult in the coming years.

Now twelve and living with her brother in Cianwood ( He had gotten a job as an operative in the developing safari zone) Vyn had learned that you should never let an injury get in your path. This was something that also seemed to resonate with the local Gym leader, a portly man who was not afraid to spar with his own pokemon.
She would often head over to the gym and watch him fight, Brandy by her side. He was so intense, and seemed to love it. She found it funny when he broke down into tears. That was a sight to see. It happened more often than not too. In between her visits to watch the large man fight with his machoke, Vynessa had headed off and up to the safari zone to visit her brother working. Unable to see him that day, she instead headed out into the fields, leaving Brandy to happily roam the gate house. This was when she obtained a little mushroom of a pokemon, shroomish. She called him Bourbon, and together with Brandy, continued to go and watch the gym leader do strange things.
Vynessa eventually met the gym leaders wife, who said her husband, Chuck, spent far too much time un-neccesarily breaking rocks than being a leader or husband. Deciding to try to help the woman, Vynessa declared that she would get him to spend more time with her. The wife chortled, calling Vynessa a funny kid, but was grateful of the notion.
At thirteen, Brandy had evolved into a Combusken. Some would say 'after 6 years it is about time',but Vynessa never actually battled with Brandy, so there was no need for her to evolve. Vynessa had since made herself known to the Gym leader by almost replicating his bizarre antics. On no wednesday inn particular, she and Brandy headed straight over to Chuck, showing the now half fighting type off to the fighting master. This was the start of the pairs friendship.
As the years progressed, Vynessa would head over to the gym on wednesday's and spar with some of the pokemon, having a good time whilst doing it. the years progressed, She watched trainers battle Chuck, Brandy and Bourbon both evolved and imaginative conversations would occur between herself and her mentor, one of them involving a waterfall.
At fifteen, Vynessa moved back to Goldenrod to take an internship at her fathers workshop (however it was now a full time industry that actually had empoyee's). After two years of working, and roaming the Johto/Kanto regions Vynessa returned to Cianwood to see Chuck still breaking rocks, brawling, and battling trainers. It was as if nothing had changed.

Over the two years she had been away, she had of course visited (Johto wasn't that large) but always returned to the mainland. Now seventeen, and having hit a growth spurt that was unnatural for a female, standing at 5'10" she proposed She and Chuck battle. A real 'nothing to do with pokemon battle'. He was more than happy to oblige. They spared a few times and had a few sandwiches (Chuck having more than a 'few') and then Vynessa proposed they implement a waterfall into the dojo. He was enthralled by the idea. Lead by the budding young woman, the Gym members collaborated and created a manual waterfall. Chuck was besides himself in joyful tears, a sight Vyn was happy to have made happen.

The following decade consisted of much of the same. Vyn would roam, come home, fight in the gym, and then roam some more. When roaming, the blonde often found herself in libraries, ruins and under engines whenever she passed someone in need. Back in Cianwood, It was an honour being an honourary member of the gym team. It wasn't too great for the trainers who came to battle whenever she was around however. Not only was there another loon doing stuff that had 'nothing to do with pokemon', she was also the reason that trainers had to go and turn off a waterfall (not that that was too difficult) before they could get Chuck's attention.
After the many years, Vynessa casually proposed that Chuck go see his wife some more. Their relationship at this point was far more that of friends than mentor and student. To her surprise, he agreed! Well that was unexpected. What was more unexpected however, was that he started speaking of retirement. It was true, as far as Gym leaders went, he was defiantly getting older, (Not that age had much to do with anything, after all, there had been Pryce in Mahogany town) and 'apparently' he had started to develop migraines after the intense training beneath the water fall. Who could have predicted that?
Conversations ensued, and he suggested she take over. Who better than a fellow sparing enthusiast? Vynessa mulled over the thought, and then agree'd. Not only had she managed to keep her word to Chucks wife, she had also managed to make a name for herself after traveling all those years. Vynessa would be the next leader of Cianwood ... but first, she would have to head out to get her Mark of Leadership. Well that sounded like a fun adventure.

[Pokemon Information]

Party Pokemon:

Bourbon |# 286 Breloom | ♂ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Pokemon's Type: Grass/Fighting
    Pokemon's Nature: Adamant
    Pokemon's Ability Poison Heal
    Pokemon's Moveset: Spore, Substitute, Focus punch, Seed Bomb.
    Held Item: Toxic orb
    Pokemon's Backstory:
This was the first pokemon Vyn caught in the safari zone after she recently moved to Cianwood and the second pokemon she obtained in total. She caught the little mushroom after tripping over it and getting doused in a Stun spore. The Shroom felt pleased with his accomplishments and paraded around her motionless body. After a good twenty minutes, Vyn started to move again, and, bizarrely, asked if he could do it gain. The shroom was initially startled by the request, not sure what was being asked and ran around for a bit. Eventually, after a game of charades (and some bait) he doused her again. This went on for a further hour or so, Vyn, whittling down the time she remained paralyzed. When the young Vynessa finally decided to take off, she was followed by the shroom. It was then that she caught him, naming him Bourbon, after a chocolate biscuit. He has been by her side for 15 years.

Brandy | # 257 Blaizken | ♀ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Pokemon's Type: Fire/Fighting
    Pokemon's Nature: Jolly
    Pokemon's Ability Speed boost
    Pokemon's Moveset: Swords dance, Sky Uppercut, Blaze kick, Baton pass.
    Held Item: Wide lens
    Pokemon's Backstory: Brandy was Vyn's first pokemon and has consequently served as her longest. She obtained the Torchic When on a weekend trip to Saffron City in the neighboring region of Kanto. Herself, father and brother took the train from their hometown (Goldenrod) to Saffron city on a 'business' trip, her father being a contracted mechanic was called for some reason or another. Vynessa's older brother took the young girl to the Silph Co. headquarters to look around and immerse herself in 'stuff'. One of the things she took interest in was a cheery torchic nestled in a plant pot. The critter went unnoticed by the adult officials, but the intuitive child found the bird and decided to take it with her. No-one stopped her when they finally exited the building, for who would remove a pokemon from a child's grasp? None in that building, that's for sure.
    Her brother nor father questioned how she obtained the torchic, and it went home with them once the weekend had, well, ended. That fateful encounter was 20 years ago.

PC Pokemon:
Character Name as Url Link | Force They Belong To | ooooo

[Relationship Information]

Friends:
Chuck | Cianwood City | Mentor
Chuck is a long time Mentor and friend of Vynessa. He spurred her love of brawling and physical training with one's pokemon. The two in later years also had a few drinking sessions together. How else would Chuck be so portly when he did all that physical training?

Enemies:

Family:
Richard Harrow Everton | Goldenrod City | Father
The father figure and father of the Everton family. He is a contracted mechanical engineer and owns his own shop in Goldenrod. Most of his time was taken up by the magnet train so has a great knowledge of the vehicles. He would teach Vyn the in's and out's of an engine or machine whenever she was in the workshop, being the one who spurred her love of mechanics.

Family:
Claire Everton (née Ford) | Goldenrod City | Mother
A rather distant mother, not because of a divorce, but because Claire was always away due to work. When she came home though, she would take Vyn on road trips and to museums

Family:
Kyle Rickard Lysander Everton | Cianwood City | Brother
Vynessa idolized Kyle. He was her everything. He was strong, mentally and physically, always had a smile on his face and equally loved his sister. His love in life was exploring and camping, thus, Vyn saw to it that she enjoyed the sport as well. Kyle is 10 years older than Vynessa.

Romantic Relationships:

Learned Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

███████ ████ ██████████████████████████████
                          "A great man once threw a boulder and said,
                              What? It has nothing to do with Pokémon?... The man was spot on."
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                          Company:❝A collection of Young adults❞
                          Task:❝meeting and greeting❞
                          OoC:❝...❞
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                          Vyn's property. Don't steal it b***h!
                          Ah ships. Vynessa was very familiar with ships. She did, after all, reside in a port town. Cianwood wasn't the port Captial of Johto, but it did have it's own merit. One would always hear the sailors in the harbour mutter something about Lugia, or how the sea's were too rough that day, thus, having to change their route entirely. These stories had one inclined her to go explore the vast bay, even so much as finding a small series of islands, however no Lugia was ever discovered. When boarding the S.S.Destiny back in Olivine, Vyn had spent time staring at the sky, giving a partial good-by to her freedom. Did she regret going for her Mark of destiny? Of course not! It was a learning curve she was more than happy to take, but it would limit, should she succeed in obtaining, her ability to go off and explore. Oh well. Time to board the boat.

The journey was dreadful. Not the Voyage itself. The cruise was actually rather plain sailing. It was the wait that was agonizing. The first few hours were mediocre at best. Vynessa had the chance to roam about, passing a few of the other Leaders in training on certain decks but no one struck up conversation. She located an onboard gym which seemed rather practical. Herself, Brandy and Bourbon roughhoused a bit all in good spirit before she vacated the area as the ship broadcast their approach to Hoenn. Posterior to that however, it was like watching paint dry. Hoenn would be the third harbor the Destiny docked at, meaning there were still three more to go, each a greater distance away than the last; By Jove would this trip take forever.

Lounging on the bed that was designated as hers, Vynessa kicked her boots off onto the rug spread in the middle of the floor and began to just lie there. Well wasn't this was boring? The ceiling didn't hold any intricate design, so wasn't exactly suitable for taking one mind off the long and tedious journey. Nothing was. Well, nothing in her room that was. Her Mushroom Kangaroo and Kickin' Chicken were both released in a red beam of light and coo'd and cawed respectively. "Who want's to have a checkers tourney?" She declared, shifting her body so that she was now propped up on the edge of the bed. "Bla-Blaize!" Nodded Brandy eagerly, sitting her lean feathered body on the rug, moving the boots to the side of the room. Bourbon was more resilient, grumbling a bit before getting some 'words of encouragement' from Brandy; She pressed down on his mushroom cap so he would sit. The three in more or less agreement, Vyn hopped over to her carry on (a rucksack that had seen better days) and pulled out a wooden half board that encased white and black marble pieces (enclosed in a bubble wrap bag). "Let the tourney begin!" She cheered, having set up the checkers pieces and pulling the complimentary notepad from the condiments table.

Despite the initial resistance, Bourbon was undoubtedly the winner. the fast paced 'action' got him hooked, (as per) and even though many matches took place, a further two hours was nothing in the grande scheme of things. Vyn concluded that there was only one thing for it: Sleep. Stripping off her jacket and cropped sweater, Vynessa lay her hands beneath her head and nodded towards Bourbon. The musroom-mon scooted towards his long time trainer and dusted her with Spore, Sending the blonde to sleep almost instantaneously.

".... Thank you and on behalf of the Captain and Crew of the S.S Destiny, enjoy your stay!" A yawn escaped the woman's mouth along with a distorted, "I'm awake." as she peeled herself upwards, the tail end of the announcement still ringing in her ears. Grazing her fingers through her tresses she lazily scratched a spot before snapping to attention and grinning. Leaping from the bed she bound her way across the floor into the bathroom, re-doing her long ponytail, running a comb through it, relieving any tangles that occurred during her pokemon induced sleep. Running the basin full of warm water and soap, she splashed it in her face, vigorously rubbing to leave a fresh pink on her cheeks. Towel drying her face she fluffed up her side bangs that had become sodden with water and let the basin run dry.

A lot of scrambling could be heard from within her room, but equally so she could hear footsteps outside, passing her room door and paying no attention to it. She pulled her head through the turtle neck, slipped on her boots and swung her jacket over her shoulders, arms shooting through the sleeve holes. Dressed an almost ready, Vyn made sure the room was left spotless, re-entering the bathroom to mop up some spills and hang the towel back onto the rack she set about to do other small tasks. Bed made. Checkers away. Rug Strait. Good. Sure, it meant her leaving the boat would be delayed but she wasn't about to leave a mess so that someone else had to clean it up. that was un-ethical. Now prepped to disembark, He two trusty companions disappeared in a flash of red, and equally so, she bolted out of the door.

Her bolt slowed to a power walk as up ahead as a winch of some sort was lowering, someone? Onto the boardwalk. Due to the Destinies arrival, she was consent in waiting for the person needing aid to disembark thoroughly before she charged through. There was actually something to look at this time, other than water. Gazing up a the island, a whistle left her lips as what she could only imagine paradise looked like unfurled before her. "That. Is one nice island." She muttered, approaching the end of the deck.

Hopping down, to boardwalk level, she eyed the fellow in the wheel chair who had darted for land it would seem, no discussing something with a smeargle. He evidently didn't like the journey either. Returning her focus to the small gathering, Vynessa stood their for a few seconds, then Blurting out "Hi." So far they were mostly young men. "So, you guys are my new peers 'ey? She stated, rather than asked, for what else reason would they be here. "Seems Johto is ruling this boardwalk, wouldn't you agree?" She further stated, noting that she had spied most of them when boarding at Olivine. "Anywho, I'm Vyn. The new Chuck of Cianwood... And, a certified mechanic! Fancy that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers