Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x.X.x-_____________[DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?]

X.x.X____________{NAME}
= Colette Adams
X.x.X____________{RACE}
= Nephilim - Doesn't know it yet.
X.x.X____________{AGE}
= Eighteen
X.x.X____________{DOB}
= Aprin 17th

x.X.x-_____________[THIS IS ME]

X.x.X____________{PHOTOS}
=[x] [x]
X.x.X____________{HEIGHT}
=Five foot
X.x.X____________{ WEIGHT}
=112lbs
X.x.X____________{EYECOLOR}
=Hazel

x.X.x-_____________[THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER]

X.x.X____________{ PERSONALITY}
What I'm like? That's a good question, since, a lot of the time I don't even know. I find myself staring off into space for hours, lost in a blank mind and only to be startled by something unexpected. So, with that being said, I guess right off the bat you can say I'm quite and keep to myself often. I wasn't always like that, but since things have changed in my life...I guess I have changed as well. Sleep, for me, is the only real escape I get from the world I live in; my dreams saving me from the cruel reality I know so well.
X.x.X____________{BIOGRAPHY}
=I have a theory about families, and it goes a little something like this: at one point in time, might be for a short amount of time, or long, but a family is happy. That happiness...it doesn't last. Growing up I watched Disney movies and always wondered why the kids were sad, or didn't have parents; innocence truly is bliss. Although, when I was five and lost my mother to cancer, I started to feel like those kids in the Disney movies...just a little. But it was alright, back then at least. I had friends, amazing friends. Two boys that I spent my days with till the sun went down on the horizon of our small town. In the summer we caught lightning bugs and ran in sprinklers to stay cool...but like my blood family, this family I had come to love didn't last long. One hot summer day, while running to the park to meet up with my friends, I was stopped by my father who, in later years, had been hitting the bottle hard. He told me that Danny had gone missing, and I wasn't to go outside or play anymore.

Although he was drunk at the time, he kept his word firm, and I stayed inside. I remember that day....watching the sun set out my window, waiting and praying for Danny to come back. The next day, I went out before my father awoke and went to Danny and ___ house. Their father opened the door, and I heard crying from the house. He told me that there was no word from Danny, and ___ was locked up in his room. I went home, and that was the first day my father laid hands on me. He said I disobeyed him, which I did, but...I was more afraid of being alone then I was of my fathers drunken stupor. Two days went by, than another two, and before I knew it a week was gone with no word from Danny, no sign of him. A month, another month, school came and I went on the bus without him and _____. ____ seemed to blame himself for Danny's disappearance, and since that day he was never the same.

After six months had gone by, I finally let myself cry, finally knew that I would never see him again, that ____ would never be the same, and that my happiness had run out. From that moment on, I went to school as much as I could, but most of the time my father would come home from work drunk and end up scaring me to much to leave my bedroom. When I did go to school, I was the outcast, I kept to myself, and often found myself in trouble with teachers over work. I started to lose interest in school, thinking, what was the point? By the time I was in tenth grade, managing to just hang on with my grades, my father had a fall at work. He worked for a construction company in the next town over, but now he was out of work, hurt, and hitting the bottle hard. Each day I would come home, clean his messes, cook for him and myself, do my home work, go to my own job to support this shamble of a family, and then go to school.

This process went on and on and on until I graduated. I remember one teacher telling me to apply for scholarships, to get away from this town, to get away from my father. Being the person I was, I thought nothing of it, and burned the papers for the scholarship in my backyard as soon as I could. Life was nothing but a series of motions, one after another...just having to get through them all. When I wasn't in those motions, I found myself sitting on the swings of the playground from my childhood. In my dreams, the ones I cherish so deeply, I can see myself, Danny and ___ all together again. We get away from all this, leave it behind. No more busing tables, no more cleaning up after my father, no more pain. But those dreams, they are all I have left now.

That is what Colette thinks of her past.
This is the real story.

Colette was born to a young women named Rachel, and during birth Rachel died. There was no known father at the time of her birth, Rachel having found she became pregnant after a one night stand - the man disappearing. So, Colette was put into an orphanage, and because she was so young, she was adopted right away. Her entire life, Colette knew not of her real birth mother, or that she had been adopted - all she knew was what was in front of her.

The man that had impregnated Rachel, Colette's birth mother was an angel possessing a human body. The angel took hold of the human and conceived a child. Because of this, Colette - unknowingly - is Nephilim; half human, and half angel. Because of this, her angelic Grace caused her birth mother's death on delivery - and the strange things that happened to her later in life. Flashes backs of memories that weren't her's, black outs, and periods of time where she couldn't eat. Although, after her mother passed away when she was ten, she chalked up her symptoms to depression.

x.X.x-_____________[ARE YOU... THEM?]

X.x.X____________{FAMILY}
=It's just me and my father. My mother passed away a couple years ago
X.x.X____________{LOVE}
=Love? I forgot the meaning of that word.
X.x.X____________{RELATIONS}
=Young Vampire Boy - Childhood friend
Boys Bother/Hunter now - Childhood friend

x.X.x-_____________[CAPABLE OF ANYTHiiNG]

X.x.X____________{WEAPONS}
=N/A
X.x.X____________{ABILITIES}
=N/A (yet)
X.x.X____________{USERNAME}
=breaklight special

Sparkly Prophet

User Imagexxxx TITLE ( ie - 'Bar Frequenter) ! ♂ or ♀ ✕✕ ( NAME )

» four - to - five - describing - adjectives
                                                                puppet master gaia name of controling player xx

race
                                                              important informatoin / bio / personality ETC
                                                              important informatoin / bio / personality ETC

Sparkly Prophet

██ na ██ na ██ na ██ na *MEMORY'S A RIVER IT RUNS FOREVER &, THE SOURCE IS YOU!
          natives natives natives NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
          natives natives na NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

those local*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ALL COME TO FRUITION { your experience is in full bloom }
          those local natives those loca( YOU'RE THOUGHTS ARE ALL IN ORBIT) natives ( AND AT THE CENTER THE FIRE'S ALIVE ) natives ( CROSSED OVER THE BOUNDARIES TAKING FLIGHT )
          nati nati nati nati n███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████
          whuehauea .............................................................................. na................................................ na..............................................................................
          native: SINCE YOU ARE NO S*TRANGER TO WAKEFULLNESS TOUCHna ♛ ♛ ♛ nati nati nati
          natives natives ▇▇▇ ◞ when we dream we are togetheri SO CLOSE WE ALMOST TOUCH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              • Day in, day out, little changed in the small town Colette
                                                was born and raised in. It was small and quiet, everyone knew one another; a tight knit
                                                community. The worst thing that had ever happened there in recent history was Danny’s
                                                disappearance. When it first happened, seven years ago, the town was in an uproar. The
                                                cookie-cutter view everyone had about their town was turned on its head. Missing posters
                                                littered the sidewalks, and no one felt safe. That feeling, like Danny’s very existence, faded
                                                over time. People went back to work, the posters end up in trash cans, and people just…forgot.
                                                Not for Col, though. The memory of that day, the weeks and months following had carved itself
                                                into her soul; it was part of her. The fear, anxiety, and sadness – it never left. People expected
                                                her to move on, to move away, but even if she wanted to, she couldn’t. Never forgetting, never
                                                letting go…it was her way of keeping Danny alive, even if it was in her memories..

Somber eyes stared out the window of her bedroom, taking a few last minutes to reflex before
                                                she left for work. Colette worked downtown, at Persephone’s Bar and Grill as a waitress. She
                                                needed to, the young girl was the only source of income, spare her father’s disability checks.
                                                Begrudgingly standing, she left her room, closing and locking the door behind her. Down the
                                                hallway she walked, kicking beer cans aside as she made her way to the front door. On the
                                                couch in the living room, loud snoring came from a drunk, passed out father. Quiet, as to not
                                                wake him, she snuck away from the house and made her way on to the streets.

ONE HOUR LATER

“Seat four at table thirteen” - “Did you hear the bell? The food’s up!” –
                                                “Clear table five, we’ve got another party to sit!” – “Hey! Colette! Earth to Colette!”

The girl was frozen, body unmoving while the restaurant continued to function around her.
                                                Standing by the entrance to the kitchen, her body was tensed; hand on the wall to steady
                                                herself while the room took a sharp turn to the left. Everything was spinning. Closing her eyes
                                                for a moment, images flashed across her mind’s eye, but that wasn’t all. A sharp, high pitched
                                                noise slammed into the girl, knocking the air from her lungs and finally catching the attention of
                                                a co-worker.

“Colette!"

Her head jerked up as she took in a sharp breath, eyes meeting those of my co-workers.
                                                Blinking a few times, Col realized she was back to reality, that the spinning, the deafening
                                                noise, the strange images…were gone. Her little ‘episode’ was over. Pulling the side of her
                                                lip up into a crooked smile, she relaxed her body, shifting her weight to her left hip and moving
                                                the hand on the wall to messing her already messy black hair.

“Hello to you too, Simon.”

She said in an almost groggy way, as if she had just emerged from sleeping. Simon shook
                                                his head, jaw clenching and eyes narrowing.

“I had to take two of your tables, Col. Get your head in the game, if
                                                yah don’t they won’t have a reason to keep you around.”

His tone was serious and stern, yet concerned. Colette drew in a deep breath, straightening
                                                her posture, and smoothed her hair; he was right. This job was the only refuge she had from
                                                reality, the only place she could get my mind off herself and her s**t excuse for a life. Here,
                                                while Col was waiting tables, she could live vicariously through the lives of others.

“You’re right.. I’m just not feeling all that well today..”

The dark haired girl admitted with a light shrug. Simon’s disposition was unchanging – all he
                                                did was push two menus into her hands and mutter ‘table nine’. Col nodded quickly, watching
                                                him turn and head back to the floor. Once more Col took in a deep breath, trying to collect her
                                                thoughts and get her ‘go getter’ face on. Plastering a fake smile on my lips, I headed over to
                                                table nine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces