Welcome to Gaia! ::

kill anime's Wife

Alien Pal

xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    x
      User Image
                            User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                                        ⇣ and ◝there will come a timeYOU`LL SEE WITH NO MORE:TEARS !!
                                                                        LOVE WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART BUT DISMISS YOUR FEARS XX LOVE WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART BUT DISMISS YOUR FEARS
                                                                        LOVE WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART BUT DISMISS YOUR FEARS XX LOVE WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART BUT DISMISS YOUR FEARS
                                                                        x
                                                                        tab ║ ❥ : ) EREN JAEGER
                                                                        tab ║ ❥ : ) FLOWER VENDOR
                                                                        x
                                                                        Xg e t x o v e r x y o u r x h i l l x a n d x s e e x w h a t x y o u x f i n d x t h e r e
                                                                        x
                                                                        User Image

It was just barely sunrise, but Eren was already awake. He'd sweeper up the flower shop and made sure the padlock was on the gate so no one could sneak in to steal his lovely flowers. He brushed bits of dirt from his skirts and made sure his apron was tied tight and pieces of loose hair tucked under his bonnet. He grabbed a small basket with pastries he'd gotten last night with the very little spare money he had. He set a small napkin over the basket and set out towards the meadow that sat at the outskirts of the woods. It wasn't too far out of town, but it was quite a walk. Eren wanted to leave early enough so that people wouldn't ask why he was out so early, or where he was going. When he got to the meadow, tall grass tickled his knees. He took in the sweet smell of grass and flowers, the smell of lilac overpowering. He picked a small bouquet of random flowers, mostly daisies. He hoped these would do.

Eren reached the edge of the forest moments later, the tall trees overwhelming. Eren didn't usually like going in the forest, but now he felt slightly more comfortable around it. He walked around the thick trunks, stepping over logs and branches and tall, creepy looking mushrooms. He found a large clearing, moss covering most of the ground there. He walked carefully to the center, his heart starting to beat faster. He was so nervous, so scared he wouldn't show up. He set the basket on the ground and wiped his hands on his apron.

"Hello? Are you there?"

Eren's voice quivered, but he tried calling out again.

"I brought you some breakfast, I.. I hope you like it."

He heard a rustle behind him and he jumped, swallowing a yelp gripping his dress. Twigs snapped, leaves crunched, and he heard someone breathing. He was trying to hard not to cry, not to run away in fear. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, counted to ten. When he opened them, He was standing a few feet away, half of him concealed behind a tree. Eren let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Hello there, do you remember me? My name is Eren."

ooc: xoxo User Image

kill anime's Wife

Alien Pal

professor bad touch
bun bun

kill anime's Wife

Alien Pal

butt head
professor bad touch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items