Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
................... SlyJaku ....................
-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Wait that has to be a scam, paying $200 to get an account back? Are you sure that was from Nexon? Did you get like an email notice or something? Me and Jellyfish play Mabinogi and we are on Ruiari too, I'm even the leader of the guild "DRAMAtical". Its to bad you dont play ;-; but like I said that lock out sounds really suspicious to me, I've never heard of Nexon doing that.
Goodnight Bezuki (totally just mashed your name)~ Have a great sleep!
}

BekaGil

Wheezing Noob

Hello babies~ ( ˘ ³˘)

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku
It's defiantly Nexon - and I was mistaken I don't have to give them 200$, I have to give them 180$

I actually might be able to get the account back actually - O v O ) I'm a boss a** b***h too - FULL BLACK HIGHCLASS LEATHER ARMOR! Full black dustin silver knight armor - Knuckles from like an even LONG LONG ago and Black angle wings... I used to be apart of the Black order before it turned into the holy order, and my friend Kathleen is Melexa on of the holy orders officer.. but I was also part of the outlaw guild and I lead tactical attack for the halloween event where you had to survive the nights and kill banchies. Whatever team had me on it would always make it to the last night. It was the last even I actually did before Nexon locked me out of the game.

T __ T )

I just got a knew job so once money comes rolling in again I can totally get it back... I hope - they locked my out 2 years ago.I just hate the thought of having to give them that much - I tried talking to them, but they never replied to any of my messages.

I hope if I do pay them - that all my stuff and skills are untouched.

I was such a bad a**... *sobs*

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
omuren
Hello babies~ ( ˘ ³˘)

HEY! So - o v o ) You totally inspired me to try semi-realisim~ It's really hard... I want to get your opinion on it ; v ; )

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ Ahhh my friend just told me that her friend had to pay Nexon money to get their account back cause they had like maxed their credit out and had bought NX and like the credit bounced and so they were actually in debt to Nexon instead. So now I dont feel so suspicious about them haha. And fffff you sound so awesome ;3; BLACK ANGELL WINGGSSSSS. I've seen outlaw around and I dont think I participated in that Halloween event orz. Though I've been playing for like 6 years. There have been a ton of events recently, even a SAO themed event. I wish you could have done those too ;-;
My name is 'Chishio' on there if you get your acc back or play mabi again or something.

And yayyyyy! Im happy to hear you got a new job~ I hope you are very successful in it. And Nexon isnt the best with replying to people but if you are persistent and determined you'll get what you desire. Im sure everything will be untouched, if its not then send in a ticket immediately and raise some hell.

I want to be able to see your bad assery ;3;
EDIT: Btw that art piece is amazing, the coloring and tones are so nice
}

BekaGil

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ Reeeen! -hugs- You're here biggrin Now the party has started~ Do you have any name suggestions for our auction? }

omuren

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

o v o ) That must have been what happened! I have my card stolen and I reported it, the bank did a back track from the day I lost the card and refunded my money, they also send out something to any service and reversed the transactions even if the company refused. I thought it was an amazing thing... But I never buy 180$ of nexon in one go ever! the most I would ever go was 25$ so even if they back tracked and I bought nexon the day my card was stolen why would they charge me 180$ that sounds crazy.

But I'll see what I can do - I'll get my bank involved again if I have too.

Also if I do get back online I'm probably no in a guild anymore hahaha. So I would totally join yours - o w o ) I will lead you to victory! in any event - but damn... THEY HAD AN SAO EVENT! *SOBS* I'M SO SAD I JUST GOT INTO THAT SHOW HARD! I watched the gunner online the 3rd season of it and OMG it's sooooo good! I hate nexon right now.

What was the event like?

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
So - we should for every new auction just name it after an episode from the anime.

Data_01_Login
Data_02_Crack
Data_03_Presage
Data_04_Disappearance
Data_05_Error

or used the episodes titles to figure out the auction's title? I don't know I really will go with anything you come up with Jaku~

Wheezing Noob

BekaGil
omuren
Hello babies~ ( ˘ ³˘)

HEY! So - o v o ) You totally inspired me to try semi-realisim~ It's really hard... I want to get your opinion on it ; v ; )

oh man im not an authority whatsoever ;v;''
it looks beautiful tho!
i absolutely love the nose and hair like
wo w and the colouring is so nice
aaa *A* heart

Wheezing Noob

SlyJaku

{ Reeeen! -hugs- You're here biggrin Now the party has started~ Do you have any name suggestions for our auction? }

omuren

oh man
im honestly the worst person when it comes to naming/titling stuff so i dont emo

i like bekas idea with the eps titles tho

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ It was based off of SAO I, there was a fishing event where if you gathered up enough of the required fish you get a prize. The main event was the dungeon event, you soloed various dungeon to gather tickets (it was like the 'floor' concept in SAO). If the server banded together they could concquer the 'floors' and unlock the next one to save Mabinogi from utter doom. I didnt get to do many dungeons but I did the fishing event a lot. There was crystal collecting too (which I dont know like anything). And SAO outfits you could purchase. You can find out more of the info of the event here.
IM WATCHING SAO II TOOO. Its getting sooo intesnnseeee ommgg. And I'd love for you to join the guild >=D I have a Koujaku 'cosplay' and Jellyfish has a Clear one. (Yes we are that much of fandorks). I really hope you can join Mabinogi again ;-;
}

BekaGil

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ Ffff oooh that is a nice idea! (Does that mean we are gonna create like a Auction series? [Cause I wouldnt mind that lol]). So our first auction would be some form of Data_01_Login? I can see if I can come up with anything to have options and variations of the name.}

BekaGil

omuren

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

Well - Even if I was part of the event none of the items would be of any use to me since I only wear two armor anyways - I have a bunch of old event items that normally sell for millions. I might just sell everything I have in Dunbarten. I'm female so I can't really be Mizuki? o w o ) I wouldn't change ether since my appearance that I left with is well enough known. I think I even drew the my character before I got locked out... *looks in gallery* left Zieo middle Me right Melexa

Maybe you can see what gantlets I mean because I forgot their name - And I start work in a few weeks I also have a girl that buys picture from me for a retarded amount of money... I could actually ask her to buy my account back for me... and just be her art slave for a week. *thinks of ways to get account back* I honestly forgot about mabinogi until you mentioned dungeon raiding.

I'll work hard to get my account back and then let you know when I'm back online o v o ) I'm also remembering I have like 18 mounts... oh Jesus and other characters I randomly just started... mule accounts~

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

Thesaurus' are fun~ o v o )/

R}{YM3//|NPU7_01_L0G|N_AUC7|0N...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff