Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Alrighty so I made this test thread so we can discuss our art auction and get acquainted with one another.
So the theme is in fact going to be Dramatical Murder.

First thing on the agenda is Auction name. I usually like having unique names as apposed to just "Joint Art Auction" (there isnt anything wrong with having that though), I find it makes the auction stand out more if it has an actual name. So any ideas? (the name should pertain to the theme in some way).

I'm trying to think up of some myself, like a play on words and such.
}

Art Auction Info:
dramaticalDATA.// CH 01.Login
October 31st - November 30th

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
lol I was reading this with my friend beside me and she said - "Well your all cosplaying Gay guys who want to do each other... Instead of "Joint Auction" Just call it a "Gang Bang"" - Please don't call it that - I just had to tell you because I was sobbing not too long ago~

Chishire's Bestie

Trash Wolf

/sleeps on the floor >o> ....MamajakuyouknowIhavenobrains;^;

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
................... SlyJaku ....................

{ -spits out drink- Bahahahahaha, we are totally calling it that (NotReally We arnt Scratch looll). These are just bleh ideas that came from the top of my head but like "Paper [Scraps]" or "DRAMAtically Drawn". I'm going to try to think of more suggestions xD Im a very punny person >A> lol. }

BekaGil

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ Liesyouhavelotsofbrains. I know you can come up with good names emotion_donotwant You just have to BEELIEEVEEEE in yourself. }

Jellyfish Song

Chishire's Bestie

Trash Wolf

Slyjaku

QAQ ...er.. maybe something about Midorijima or Platinum Jail? I dunno ;3; /goesbacktosleep

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

Those both actually sound cool~
Jellyfish Song

I like Platinum Jail~ Maybe Jaku can pun that?

Also - HEY! *shakes hand* Nice to meet you~ I'm Beka ... Or Mizuki~ Whatever you want to call me~

Chishire's Bestie

Trash Wolf

BekaGil

Hello! 0w0 Its nice to meet you too!~ May I call you Mizuki-san? *u* heart

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
Jellyfish Song
BekaGil

Hello! 0w0 Its nice to meet you too!~ May I call you Mizuki-san? *u* heart

( i v i )/ You may~ As long as I can call you Clear~ heart
how are you doing this day? [should it be morning/noon/or night]

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ Hmm I'll have to see if I can mess around with those subjects. Once we get a few suggestions we can all vote on the one we want to use. We must drag Ren in here though emotion_donotwant or else its not a party. }

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

lol when you say it like that I feel like we are going to go raid a dungeon or something~ hahaha
But yah~ I'll try to put my brain to good use~ I'll even ask my DA group they are all pretty creative thinkers and everyone of them has played the game. lol It actually because of DmmD that I found out who was Male in my group, they all privet messaged me and asked me to make a pg13 and a pg18 group so they could escape my more hornyer memebers.. I feel felt so bad.. ;///7/// ; )

BTW! I missed a few dinners with you - how was your dinner tonight?

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ It is a raid >=D -gets his Bard on- We will save all of Eorzea! -shot- (sorry for my FF14 geekyness showing haha)
And oooooh, what kind of group is your DA? I never really got around to joining groups on there ;3; I dont even know the potential of them. Loooollllll idk which side i'd join >A> both <A< (if I could even draw pg-18 orz)

Also today I had Pizza heh, wednesdays is usually pizza day. So nothing too special ^.^; what about you? What decadent dishes graced your pallet?
}

BekaGil

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

XD I mostly play dragon nest - 4 player party's and stuff- or MAbinogi - but I can't get on that account for a long time now -

o v o ) It's a Magi based RP group - though I made the map, and the world is what I made of it - it's based off the mythology of the Magic of Labyrinth / Kingdom of magic show.-> 1001 Magical Nights

and ahhhhh - I'm at a friends house - she lives with other people who steal her food all the time, so we like scrounged around for noodles and made some garlic sauce... o v o ) it was ok~ I wish we had more food~

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

{ W..w..wu..ha.wha...wuaaaaaa. Y-y-y-you...play... Mabinogi? -faints and dies- WHAT SERVER?! -ROLLS ON THE GROUND-

Ahhhh that looks so good! Im actually planning on watching that show, but I have yet to see it. I love Roleplaying too -gets mischievous grin-

Awwwwww D: thats mean of them >=( I'd throw them into the ocean if they stold my food. Here let Jaku cook you a wonderful feast ;-; (or better yet you can get Clear too [apron status] ;D fufufu haha). At least it was alright, I hope you are able to have some better dishes tomorrow~
}

BekaGil

Thirteenth Soldier

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
SlyJaku

{ W..w..wu..ha.wha...wuaaaaaa. Y-y-y-you...play... Mabinogi? -faints and dies- WHAT SERVER?! -ROLLS ON THE GROUND-

Ahhhh that looks so good! Im actually planning on watching that show, but I have yet to see it. I love Roleplaying too -gets mischievous grin-

Awwwwww D: thats mean of them >=( I'd throw them into the ocean if they stold my food. Here let Jaku cook you a wonderful feast ;-; (or better yet you can get Clear too [apron status] ;D fufufu haha). At least it was alright, I hope you are able to have some better dishes tomorrow~
}

BekaGil

My account was with Ruairi [ can't spell his name] But Nexon did something to my account and locked it from me- making me pay 200$ to unlock the thing... So I just made another account to play Dragon nest only. ; v ; ) Ihave to head to bed now night night <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff