☆ Tuxedo Mask #3 ★
三人 の タクシード 仮面

Isamu Deguchi
xx 出口

User Image

Blessed Humorist

User Image

N A M E; Isamu Deguchi
                                          N I C K N A M E; Isa-chan, if one wanted to be affectionate with him.
                                          A G E; Eighteen
                                          T U X E D O M A S K; Sannin no TAKUSHIIDO Kamen [Tuxedo Mask #3]
                                          S E X U A L I T Y; Bisexual
                                          P E R S O N A L I T Y; Isamu is like an old man; that's what a lot of people tell him. He acts very wise beyond his years and rarely passes judgment on others. He's more of a listener than a talker and is very content with listening to others' conversations. However, some people might make that comparison too literally, as his narcolepsy leaves him prone to randomly falling asleep on occasion. He's dealt with it since he was a child, and he takes medicine to control the symptoms of it. However, it can still strike him, and when it does, he may fall asleep for a few short seconds before waking up and trying to recollect his thoughts. He has short memory lapses when he wakes up, and it takes him a few moments before he remembers where he's at, what he was doing, and assumes his daily tasks. This left him open to a lot of teasing when he was younger and doesn't open up easily about his condition to a lot of people. Even so, he greets people politely and treats everyone with warmth, believing people to be nice unless proven otherwise. He enjoys acting parental to those around him, and helping others through their problems is what makes Isamu happy, but he doesn't like being forced to choose sides and can be too indecisive with his everyday life. He's also a pacifist, and generally prefers to not fight with others if it can be avoided. Even if he has to, he'll suffer great remorse for acting the way he did . . .

L I K E S;
                                          ☆ Meeting new people
                                          ☆ Making lists [It helps him remember what he was doing at the moment, in case he falls asleep.]
                                          ☆ Oatmeal
                                          ☆ Multitasking, as it keeps him awake.
                                          ☆ Neutral colors

D I S L I K E S;
                                          ☆ His narcolepsy [It's mostly controlled, but is still a great source of embarrassment for him.]
                                          ☆ Conflict/fighting [It puts too much stress on him.]
                                          ☆ Impromptu events
                                          ☆ Scary movies [It drains his body . . . literally.]
                                          ☆ Bananas [He knows it's good for him, but the sleep crash is never worth it.]

C R U S H; "I-I do not have one . . . for now, I guess."

Blessed Humorist

User Image

☆ Tuxedo Mask #3 ★
三人 の タクシード 仮面

A L T E R x E G O; Tuxedo Mask #3
                                          T R A N S F O R M A T I O N x I T E M; An amethyst pendant.
                                          A L T E R x E G O; [He doesn't say anything, he simply squeezes his pendant to transform.]
                                          M A I N x E L E M E N T; Negation/Nullification

W E A P O N S;Somnia Swiftblade: His main weapon, which is a shamshir. It feels slightly chilly to the touch . . . Can be seen here.
                                          Poppy Darts: Magical darts that he can create and throw at his enemies; its shape resembles a poppy flower. If it successfully hits his enemies, it may render them asleep for a short time. He can throw no more than five per battle.
                                          A B I L I T I E S; Isamu can nullify magical attacks aimed against him, even when his narcolepsy kicks on. This ability only works against magic attacks, though, and he can only weaken stronger enemy attacks. He also gains minor dream/nightmare manipulation.

P O W E R S;Hypnos' Lullaby: This is a simple spell where he hypnotizes his enemies by waving his hand in front of them. He then creates a type of dust that may render his enemies asleep for a short while.
                                          Astral Poppy Dream: After striking an enemy with a poppy dart, Isamu can approach that enemy and see into their dreams. He can manipulate their dreams into nightmares, which may make them more inclined to flee a battle. He can only use this once per battle.
                                          Celestial Charity: Isamu can relinquish his own strength--what little he may have--and grant it to his allies, making them stronger for the battle. This move will render Isamu useless, and even his abilities will be negated if this move is used [meaning if he's attacked directly, he can't nullify their attacks]. When a battle has finished, Isamu will awaken with his strength back to normal. This move will turn Isamu back to his civilian form as well.
                                          Dreaming Love Wish: Isamu summons poppy flower petals to coat his allies' wounds, healing them. He can only use this on three allies per battle, and it only heals physical damages.
                                          Tuxedo Adoration Fantasy: Isamu's powerful move, where he sends a flurry of poppy darts at his enemies. However, the darts receive an upgrade--not only do the darts render all affected enemies asleep, but it can also erase one power they have and poison them slowly. Unlike Sanae's move, this move will not kill him; instead, it places him in a deep comatose that he may or may never wake up from, so this move is only a last resort move.

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

BACK THEN WHEN I WAS CRYING xx IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT

x x

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech!"

x x

YOU SAID FAREWELL TO ME IN THE LIGHT SNOW
THAT WAS VANISHING INTO THE NIGHT

xxxxxxxxxx Setting xxxxxxxxxxCompany xxxxxxxxxxMood xxxxxxxxxx OOC Chatter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items