: femalexxxx : 21 xxxx : bisexualxxxx : joey_serene

User Image
C1=seagreen
C2= #b6316c
irish girl
here

Full name : Casey Isabella Miles

Samples : here

Current plans : My basic plan is to have a troubled pasifist doctor with a troubled past, who gets in over her head while working for the Arxuis brigade. Perhaps she acidently rescues a magus? Or comes face to face with a spectre?

Sorry about the picture. I have a tablet so it's very hard for me to edit pictures. Would you mind helping me edit it? I would greatly appreciate it.
User Image
[REAL PEOPLE FACES ONLY. NOT ANIME.]

Dante Joanna Mc'cullin 25The Aemata Cival Rights Activist/ Nurse Middle
Bryce Dallas Howard joey_serene
Writing samples: more then three samples here

Character Description - You've all probably heard of the firey haird outspoken cival rights activist, and you all know of what she's tryihg to do. But you probably don't see the reason why. What exact event led to Dante to the conclusion that Aemata where human. There's certainly a lot of rumors floating about. One says it's because she accidentky fell in love with one. Another rumor is, that an Aemata saved her and/ or her daughters life. Well...These rumors are far from the truth. When asked by the press this, she simply replied,"It wasn't just one moment, or one action, or reaction that told me that they are human. It was many. The way they smile, the way they talk, the way they cry.. Hell just the otherday I saw one feeding a stray cat. After all of these moments, I could not help but to think to myself.. How can these people be anything but people? And tgat it was wrong that they be treated like they are somehow less then us. And I aim to change that." /color]

User Image

Could you help me re-size tge pic? I have a tablet so it's very hard to edit puctures.
User Image
NAME :
RACE :
AFFILIATION : (eg Merchants' Guild, Royal Guard, Civilian, etc.)
ROLE :
IDEAS : (any plans for your character so far?)
User Image
TIME SKIP

It is now early morning in the grand kingdom of Onirald and at long last the cold harsh blizzard has ended, leaving behind five feet of freshly lain snow. The sky is now clear and blue, and the sun is shinning. The land is still bitter cold, but at the very least the damned snow has stopped. Thankfully, with the help of the royal, the blacksmith and a mysterious onlooker (the dragon). The dignitaries sent from the Asteliwan( the knight and a strange prince) were received without too much trouble. And during the coarse of the dark night, several masters met the ones the stars bound them to. And some of the star blessed met other star blessed and friendships have begun to bloom. The time is now eight a.m. in the morning. The whole kingdom of Onirald seems to be abuzz with excitement for the monster games. (Odd considering just the other day they we're all frightened by the presence of the Asteliwan ambassadors. But, thankfully the soon coming monster games have distracted them all. The opening act, in which the blacksmith is involved will be occurring at nine a.m. followed by the main act which includes the knight. Which is to be followed by six closing act. And later, in honor of their guests, a grand ball is to be held at the castle. The whole kingdom seems very excited to see an actual knight take on a wild dragon. And once again the star, Virgo appeared in the dreams of the masters.

"Thank you, to those of you whom found the ones you have been bonded to. Please protect them well. I see that some of you seek to take your star blessed child away from their homeland. That is fine, if you think this is most important. But i must warn you, that no matter where you go in this world the danger will always follow. Thus, I am creating a place that is pure. A place that you can take your star blessed children and they can take their loved ones where they shall be safe from harm. However, this will take a great deal of time and magic. I shall send you the way when i am finished. Now for those of you who have not found the one you are bound to please find that person soon. The fate of this world depends on this! "

*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION
                                              Now some of you may he wondering by what I mean by calling the dragon wild, a wild dragon is a dragon without any mind or sentience. They have either been born this way,or their mind was taken by sickness, old age or dark magic. And in this wild state they attack everything and anything. Unfortunately, most dragons in this world are this way. And the only way to stop these giant behemoths of destruction is to kill them. Interesting fact, dragons aren't native to Onirald kingdom. They more commonly live in the kingdom of Asteliwan. The mere fact that a wild dragon has been found and captured in Onirald is a very, very odd thing to say the least. Also, another interesting fact the Asteliwan people do not take great pleasure in having to slay these beasts. There is an old legend that dragons and the Asteliwanians were once close allies. In fact the knight's last name means "beloved friend", in Draconian. (The reason behind her last name will be revealed later.) In the Asteliwan kingdom it is considered a sin to slay a dragon, for any reason. This, the burden of this goes to the Asteliwan knights, who are the only ones who have the right to slay a dragon. And they can only slay the dragon if the dragon has become a menace to the people. And even then the knights need permission from both the royal and the religious counsel. And after the dragon is slain, it is tradition to burn the body so that the dragon's soul may return to the heavens where it properly belongs. However, in Onirald to slay a dragon is considered a heroic thing to accomplish.... And they prefer to eat the meat of the "monsters" they slay. Can't you just feel the cultural tension?

Current NPC civilian mood: excited/ cheerful
                                              Current weather : clear skies and sunny, five feet of freshly laid snow, cold, with a bitter and sharp wind.
User ImageUser Image
                                            The quite of the room where Serena sat was thick and heavy with a touch of sorrow. Four other slaves, all of different races , all from different lands and faith soon joined her. They all said not a word, one bowed it's head and meditated, while another silently wept praying to it's gods for protection, and the others simply stared out emptily in a state of shock and disbelief. The quiet was suddenly shattered as the door flew open and an old battle torn demonic slave stepped in. He stood a towering eight feet tall, his chin length hair was snow white (do to old age) with soft blue tips, one of his arms was completely missing eaten by a monster long ago, his broad chest wore many scars, and his massive blue feathered wings rested on his back. One wing heavily damaged and no longer able to fly. He wore a color wrapped about his thick neck that held a symbol on it, for he was one of the few to survive many fights and was allowed to retire. His sharp blue eyes scanned the room looking to what he had to work with.

"Stop your damned praying!" He commanded. "And your weeping! The gods will not help you now, and neither will your tears!" He growled fiercely grabbing all who were in the room attention. "I am called Choukichi, and if you all wish to survive then you'd best listen and follow me." he then motioned for all to follow with a hand and left the room. The old demon led the group to the catacombs beneath the mighty Coliseum, guiding them through the dimly lit passageways. "Seril, Catini, Bob, Freida. Steve. The four of you count yourselves lucky. You will be fighting in the last act against hell hounds. Now while hell hounds are vicious and three times your size. Their quite dumb and easily outsmarted. And despite their name sake, they fear fire. So grab a weapon, and a torch as quickly as you can and fight!" He led the four to a large gated underground room and left them there. Leaving only Serena behind. His expression suddenly softened, "Follow me little elf." He fell silent leading her through the twisted passageways that he knew by heart.
                                            "Now.. For you my dear one. You are unfortunately not as lucky as the others. I am told you are to fight a dragon."

Current location: Inside the catacombs of the Colosseum
              Current company: The slave
              Current thoughts/mood: what a pretty elf
User ImageUser Image
                                            A small smike curved the male siren's lips at Serena's determined reply. "Good. Good. You seem quite detirmened, and quite confident. Thus I am certain will help you little elf." He gave her a wink, and a well practiced charmed smile. His smile vanished as she apologised for not having the heart of a slave. "No person on this earth is born with a heart of a slave miss. All yearn to become something greater, not to be bound in chains." He corrected. "But there are those born with a heart to rule over the weak. But it is up to people like you and me to make them see that this desire is a wrong desire to act on and to rightfully punish them." He turned down a long winding hall finding a small carved room with a lifting platform.

"But you musn't just live for vengence my sweet. To do thus makes your life quite empty. I should know...." He trailed off. "You are dressed that way because you are ment to be bait. Not to fight. Aparently you are ment to play the lart of a helpless princess, and another is ment to fight." He gently reached out and grasped her hand guiding her onto the platform. "I suggest that once you are freed of your chains tgat you run for cover. There are indeed times to fight. But there are also rimes to hide as well. I do believe that this would be a time, where it would be wise to run and hide." He gave two guards a acknowleged nod. They approached Serena cautiously. "Please do not fight, we are told we must bind your hands and feet to the platform floor." Instructed Choukichi gently.

Current thoughts/mood: here we go
              occ: writers blick! Sorry x.x"
User ImageUser Image
                                            Choukichi Offered the elf a small smile, gently cupping the side of her face with his hand. "Goodness child. Who taught you that running was cowardly? Hmph. Generals do it all the time. It is effective strategy when the time is right for it. But you must do what you feel is right. But, to run is not a slaves heart child. Tis a very natural response..." He sighed as he released her cheek once the chains had been put on her wrists and feet. Why? Why did this woman remind him so much of his long lost mate? Choukichi sniffed the air, there was something different about her scent. She smelled of.. Star dust. Ahh. She had been chosen by the gods. It was about time, they chose someone to help change this world for the better. He gave her a smile as the roar of the crowd above filled their ears. "But you are correct in the fact that all we need is faith and hope. Coupled with courage, and determination (which you have in spades ). You will surly survive. With a tad bit of help." He gave her a wink, handing her a small knife and putting it in the hidden pocket of her dress.

He was taking a great risk, by helping his fellow slave. But he knew that he must. She was after all chosen by the gods that sparkled in the sky. And even if she wasn't she reminded him all too much of his long lost mate. He kneeled down ripping her dress's hem somewhat, to make it so that she could more easily move. He put a finger to his lips, silently signaling her to keep these actions a secret. He then checked her chains for any weaknesses. He frowned slightly finding none. And unfortunately he did not have the key. "I'm afraid that this is all I can do to help you, aside from staying with you until the platform rises up. I'm sorry little one, i wish there was more i could do for you..." He lifted his head looking upward as the crowd roared with excitement. It would soon be time. All they could do now, was wait. How he wished there was more he could do aside give her advice, rip a dress slightly, and give her such a pitiful weapon. Gods have mercy on him for being so utterly useless.

Current thoughts/mood: I'm so useless
              occ:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
The Cook

Shy• Soft spoken • Talented • Dangerous
Name: Eirwen Rose Blake
Ethnicity: Welch/ English
My other reflection/s: X
    Poor unfortunate Eirwen Blake..... Her story is indeed a sad one. Her mother died when the girl was still quite young, and she was left in the "care" of her abusive father who was a well trained soldier. And as if that weren't enough, puberty was very unkind to her, leaving her body tall and thin with a complete lack of any sort of womanly curve. And thanks to.this, as a child and teen she underwent a great deal of teasing making her incredibly shy. Her only friend in the world is her childhood play mate the butler. But regardless, the odd girl somehow managed to survive, and thankfully found a talent that she could rely on... And that was cooking. She was a god in the kitchen, able to make any dish that was requested. At long last, she thought she had found peace in her life... That is.. Until her father died, just a week ago.. Softly spoken rumors and suspicion surround the rather odd and somewhat mysterious death of a very capable and healthy man who so suddenly died of a heart attack.. In fact.. Some believe That Eirwen may have poisoned the man.. But the poor quite dear would never do such a thing... Would she? And as if that weren't enough, a strange man called the Duke has begun to pay strange attention to her. Making her rather uncomfortable, and her only friend the butler has been acting very strange as of late. Hell, the whole household seems to have gone suddenly mad when the duke showed up at their doorstep. Will this madness never cease? What secrets do those pale lips hold? Just waiting to spill out and be told?

Played by,
amethyst jo butterfly
XXXXXxxxxxXXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXxxxxx The Queen of Clovers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stubbron • romantically naive• hard working• honest
Name: Enat Joanna Dedrick
Race: human
My other reflection/s: X X
    Enat is truly a one of a kind queen. She does her best to remain humble, and tightly embraces her heritage still tending to the fields working along side all of her average citizen. In fact, rumor is that she never wears a crown! Or stays in the castle that often, and prefers to stay in the local inns or random citizens homes! It's also rumored that she never wears anything more expensive then a simple kimono! Well, those rumors are actually quite true. She actually does all of that! She also tries her best to live up to the pasts queens reputation with keeping the peace betwixt the four kingdoms. And does her best to rule with a fair and just hand. But, she's only human. And like every human she has her flaws. She's stubborn, hot tempered, forgetful, clumsy, and a bit of a tomboy. But the one flaw her people seem most concerned with is her naivety with romance and sex. In fact, she's been nicknamed the virgin queen do to the fact that she's twenty five and still hasn't taken in a consort. That is until now. After much prodding and begging, at long last she bent to the old tradition. Her people sincerely hope that not only will this relationship create a new princess from the royal Dedrick line, but also provide her with a long and loving relationship.

Played by,
amethyst jo butterfly
User Image⇛ ⇛ ⇛ υsєяиαмє : : ( amethyst jo butterfly)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ cнαяαcтєя иαмє : : ( Enat Dedrick )
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ яαcє : : ( Human)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ αвιℓιтιєs : : ( priestess)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ ғαcтισи αℓℓιαиcє : : ( neutral)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ ρєяsσиαιℓιтץ : : ( Enat is a rather odd duck when you first meet her. At first she is an exceptionally shy and quite a tom boy, especially towards those of the same sex. But if you spend a bit of time with her, you'll find that's she actually quite friendly and very eager to make friends. She's just not quite certain of how to do this. Once you befriend her you will find that she is incredibly faithful as a friend and very protective. She is the type of friend who will care for you when sick, and bake you a cake on your birthday. She is also very hard working and very dependable.

However like any other human being alive she also has her negative personality traits. For example, although she is eager to learn she is very slow at mastering new things and often times quite clumsy. She is also easily frightened by loud noises and scary stories. And she has a scary temper, although she is generally slow to anger. And when she breaks, weather because of being angry or frightened a dark uncontrollable nature arises and she becomes very violent, ruthless and merciless. She's also quite stubborn, and often times refuses help in a endeavor to take care of herself which usually ends in disaster. And while hard working, she often times works herself too hard, making her body sick. And when it comes to romance, well.. Let's just say she's quite naive, and but eager to find some one to love her and for her in turn to love as well. And thanks to this her heart is easily manipulated and broken. And she just loves to drink! And when she drinks she becomes a very different person, she becomes quite flirtatious, and very clumsy.
)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ вισɢяαρнץ : : ( Enat was born an only child to a small family of three.
The first five years of her life were quite happy, that is until her father mysteriously vanished one day. Then after that, things became odd. Enat's mother insisted that she homeschool the girl and withdrew the both of them from society living off the land as farmers never going into town again. The woman spoiled the girl, as best as she could and always warned her to never play in the sandbox. It wasn't until she was ten years old when she finally found out what happened to her father.. One day, she wanted to try her hand at gardening to, to help provide for she and her mother and decided to use the old sandbox as a makeshift garden bed. It was then she found her father's decapitated head. She screamed in fear alerting her mother, her mother rushed out to sea what the matter was and suddenly found herself face to face with the sins of her past. Her mother then effectivly silenced the ten year old she began to physically abuse her. Beating her senseless, blaming poor Enat for the murder of her father. Enat became a prisoner in her own home, trapped to her room.

Things only became more odd as the two moved to another country around the time Enat turned fifteen. Enat, being trapped in her room had no friends, and her mind teetered dangerously on the edge of insanity. So to keep herself sane she ran away from home. About a year later she found herself a home in a far off temple and began to try and fight the evil demons that slept within herself thanks to her violent past and heitage. Within the temple walls she was taught how to be a healer, and became quite proficient and well known for her seemingly natural talent for it.
)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ ιкєs : : (❶ old scrolls/ books
❷ gardening
❸ helping others
)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ ιsℓιкєs : :wa (❶ her mother
❷ talking about her past
❸ loud noises (for example thunder), scary stories
)
⇛ ⇛ ⇛ σтнєя : : (❶ age: 25, height: 5'3", wieght :120lbs, red hair and hazel eyes
❷ With being a priestess, Enat is not allowed to carry wepons.. But she is skilled in wielding knives
❸ Enat is a healer, thus she is quite skilled in making herbal remedies, patching wounds, and such. )
User Image

• ████████ ▌▌▌ROLE// COOK

• ████████ ▌▌▌NAME// EIRWEN BLAKE

• ████████ ▌▌▌AGE// NINETEEN

User Image

The one who manipulates me...:
amethyst jo butterfly

I'm labeled as...:
the optimist

I am known by the name of...:

Dante Joanna Mc'cullin

The years that have past...:
twenty-five

I'm told I'm a...:
female

My past and memories...:
[ Deep in the rolling hills of the countryside of Ireland, Dante was born and lived in a small farm house with her older brother (Charlie), mother and father. And for the first years of her life she lived a simple but happy life working on the farm along side her older brother. That is until her parents made the decision to immigrate to America around Dante's fifteenth birthday, when her life began to spiral downward. Around the age of sixteen her mother left with out so much as a goodbye, shortly after her father was fired from his job becoming an abusive drunk. Soon the abuse was discovered and she and her brother where thrown into foster care. Once her brothr came of age he was recruited to join the army. While she on the other hand was adopted by her kindly uncle.

After her brother was recruited by the Irish Army, the two unfortunately lost contact with one another. But believing that her brother was safe and sound, Dante went on living a normal American citizen life. But it quickly became apparent that Dante did not like the way that the government was working but she was wise enough to keep her mouth shut. And around the age of nineteen joined one of the many small time rebel groups. Needing money, after all even rebels need food and shelter, she quickly got a job as a nurse at a nearby hospital.

It wasn't until she was around the age of twenty-four when she received the news that her older brother Charlie had committed suicide. Devastated by this news Dante went on a drinking binge, she drank herself to a near coma. And some lucky gentleman used her drunken state to his advantage taking both her virginity and impregnating her, and the poor dear woke up the next morning with no memory of the event. She then became even more involved with the rebellion, believing that the government had somehow driven her brother to suicide. And she also became more outspoken, hell she even punched a army officer in the face. Which unfortunately cast her in jail for some time. Where, she found out she was pregnant, and nine months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Who, of coarse she named after her brother. With a new life to take care of, Dante quickly straightened out her act, becoming a exemplary citizen and is now working part time and going to school to become a nurse to provide a better future for herself and her daughter.

My good looks aren’t all I’m known for...:
Dante is more of a streat smart woman, while she may not be able to recite the history lesons or chemestry formals she learned in school. She does have enough knoweldge and skill to survive this harsh world. Although, she does tend to lern things the hard way, things like never get blind drunk. But that's a story for another time. She is very hard working, but she often works herself into the ground. She is kind and rather friendly toward all, but watch your step! She does have a rather hot temper that sometimes results in violent acts.

The objects I hold...:
[I don't know the identity of Charlie's father.
My father physically abused me as a child.
I'm a recovering alcoholic. ]

I may have some skill to speak of...:
[cooking, tending to wounds/ sickness, taking care of her daughter]
Gaia Name: amethyst jo butterfly
Name: Dante Draco
Side: Good
Powers: Holy lightning: This magic was gifted to her once she was fed dragon's blood as a child. There are several was she uses this magic. She can lay traps, summon it to strike down her enimies, ect. However, this power does drain her physically and mentelly. If she uses her magic too much she can faint or even acidently harm herself and if she isn't careful she can accidentally harm her allies as well.
Levitation: She can levitate for short perdiods of time.
Slight healing factor: she has a slight healing factor, in the fact that she heals faster then the usual human being. Especially small wounds. But larger wounds take longer to heal, and could stilp kill her especially if left unchecked.
Hide: She can lower her magical levels so that she can hide herself from unwanted eyes.
Track: Useing a person's energy signature she can track them. This spell is very hard to preform and takes a great deal of energy.
Bio: Long ago there was a cult, this cult kidnapped a small child. A child of a long distingisged line of holy knights. And this cult fed this child dragon blood. And for those who don't know, dragon's blood has magical properties. Thus, the human child was given magic as well as other abilities. Thankfully, the child was found amd the cult extengished before any Physically harmed. This child was Dante Draco. She was taught how to controle her magic, and like her ancestors before her she became a holy knight. And she was soon dubbed the Knight of Light.
Appearance: User Image
XXXXXxxxxxXXXXX User Image
XXXXXxxxxx The Captain
User Image

Brave • Carring • Curt • Intelligent
Name: Dante Draco
My other reflection/s: In uniform In light armor Heavy armor
    It was always expected, that like her forefather's before her that Dante Draco would become a airship captain. In fact her father was so obsessed with her success, that he and her best friend The Tin Man committed many a sins secretly behind her back to make certain that she never stray away from the path of "success". One of these sins being the kidnapping of her childhood friend, and setting her friend out to sea to die once the boy showed romantic interest in the young girl. This friend, however did not die but survived and became a pirate… And not just any pirate, but he became The Captain of The Siren's Song. And thanks to this and her own stubborn will, she became both the first female and youngest captain of a armada steam ship l. Becoming the captain of the steamship The Pantheon at the tender age of twenty. As a successful captain her schedule is flooded with many tasks. And she has had little time to afford to make friends, or spend time with family. Thankfully, she has The Deck Cadet her cousin, to keep her somewhat grounded and in contact with her family. She tries not to give her cousin any special treatment, but she's only human. And she has had made one friend The Chief Engineer. But things between them have been a tad awkward as of late, after a drunk kiss incident. The worst part of this is that The Chief Engineer has a faience waiting for him back at home! Ahem. At any rate, she lived a quite successfully and a rather adventurous but lonely life. That is until recently.... When her ship were about to engage in battle with a very infamous pirate ship The Siren's Song, when suddenly they were teleported to another world. And now her first objective is to save what crew mates she can and survive...

Played by,
amethyst jo butterfly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas