- Report Post
- Posted: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:46:28 +0000
- （ ♚◞basic information ）
- ♚◞full name shinji akiyama
♚◞nickname shinji, boss
♚◞mafia codename dorian gray
♚◞age twenty eight
♚◞birthday december 30th
- ♚◞height five feet, ten and a half inches
♚◞eye color cerulean blue
♚◞hair color cerulean blue
♚◞others two piercings on either earlobe;
pointed "elflike" ears that he tries to cover up with his grown-out hair;
tattoo of a small raven footprint on the back of his left shoulder
- ♚◞hobbies playing darts, sketching, running, flirting, interior design
♚◞five positive adjectives silver-tongued, charismatic, cunning, enterprising, dexterous
♚◞five negative adjectives flagrant, manipulative, provocative, mercurial, unattached
♚◞secret though he says his brother's death is one of the reason he continues to fight, he's not particularly sad his brother is gone because now he's the ravens' leader.
- ♚◞ lemon and honey tea
♚◞ beauty and luxury
♚◞ theatrical performances
- ♚◞ arguments
♚◞ black coffee
- ♚◞ as a relatively slender-boned and lean youth, shinji was the eldest son but was never really expected to become the brutal leader his father was during his time as the ravens' boss. he was blessed with artistic talent and excelled at speaking, and so, the family members all thought his younger brother hideo, the second son gifted with animal morphing power, would inherit the "throne" because he handled himself excellently in battle, taking control of the other fighters with ease because of his incredibly demanding presence. where shinji was smooth, lithe, and cunning, hideo was aggressive, commandeering, and blunt. if one were to compare the two to animals, shinji would've been a fox and hideo would've been a bull. shinji never had the outright physical strength of his younger brother, but had more brains, so he was expected to become the second-in-command and an advisor to hideo who would be the leader, his sturdiness a symbol of the raven lineage.
♚◞ in his teenage years, the two of them developed a rivalry that led to a sometimes tense brotherhood. when one accomplished a task, the other would be there comparing his own achievements, stacking up all the chips to see who was better at playing the game of mafia hierarchy favoritism. it wasn't something said outright, but more of a secret and silent acknowledgement between the two brothers who played nice in public but were distant and cold in private. this continued on for a while, until that fateful eve of the betrayal seven years ago when shinji was twenty-one and hideo twenty. the second son was grievously injured when ambushed by the sparrows; despite taking out several of them singlehandedly, he succumbed to the oblivion dealt by the sparrow family's leader himself. it was a hard blow for the ravens to lay hideo to rest, but shinji quickly rose to power, swearing that he would rebuild and re-enforce the ravens' command.
♚◞ ever since then, shinji has been their leader -- this year marks his seventh, since his old man died soon after hideo departed. shinji actually hates the chaos of war that happens every year on the eve, always ending in bloodshed and dead bodies to dump. it's not so much the emotional aspect of it that he hates, because he likes playing psychological games, but rather the rawness and dirtiness of having to clean up messes. he still continues to go on with it, though, because it's a tradition and his duty, albeit a bloody one.