♚◞side raven
                              ♚◞role leader

( ♚◞physical information )
                              ♚◞height five feet, ten and a half inches
                              ♚◞eye color cerulean blue
                              ♚◞hair color cerulean blue
                              ♚◞birthmarks none
                              ♚◞others two piercings on either earlobe;
                              pointed "elflike" ears that he tries to cover up with his grown-out hair;
                              tattoo of a small raven footprint on the back of his left shoulder

( ♚◞personal information )
                              ♚◞hobbies playing darts, sketching, running, flirting, interior design
                              ♚◞five positive adjectives silver-tongued, charismatic, cunning, enterprising, dexterous
                              ♚◞five negative adjectives flagrant, manipulative, provocative, mercurial, unattached
                              ♚◞secret though he says his brother's death is one of the reason he continues to fight, he's not particularly sad his brother is gone because now he's the ravens' leader.

( ♚◞likes )
                              ♚◞ lemon and honey tea
                              ♚◞ beauty and luxury
                              ♚◞ theatrical performances

( ♚◞dislikes )
                              ♚◞ arguments
                              ♚◞ disorganization
                              ♚◞ black coffee

( ♚◞historical information )
                              ♚◞ as a relatively slender-boned and lean youth, shinji was the eldest son but was never really expected to become the brutal leader his father was during his time as the ravens' boss. he was blessed with artistic talent and excelled at speaking, and so, the family members all thought his younger brother hideo, the second son gifted with animal morphing power, would inherit the "throne" because he handled himself excellently in battle, taking control of the other fighters with ease because of his incredibly demanding presence. where shinji was smooth, lithe, and cunning, hideo was aggressive, commandeering, and blunt. if one were to compare the two to animals, shinji would've been a fox and hideo would've been a bull. shinji never had the outright physical strength of his younger brother, but had more brains, so he was expected to become the second-in-command and an advisor to hideo who would be the leader, his sturdiness a symbol of the raven lineage.

♚◞ in his teenage years, the two of them developed a rivalry that led to a sometimes tense brotherhood. when one accomplished a task, the other would be there comparing his own achievements, stacking up all the chips to see who was better at playing the game of mafia hierarchy favoritism. it wasn't something said outright, but more of a secret and silent acknowledgement between the two brothers who played nice in public but were distant and cold in private. this continued on for a while, until that fateful eve of the betrayal seven years ago when shinji was twenty-one and hideo twenty. the second son was grievously injured when ambushed by the sparrows; despite taking out several of them singlehandedly, he succumbed to the oblivion dealt by the sparrow family's leader himself. it was a hard blow for the ravens to lay hideo to rest, but shinji quickly rose to power, swearing that he would rebuild and re-enforce the ravens' command.

♚◞ ever since then, shinji has been their leader -- this year marks his seventh, since his old man died soon after hideo departed. shinji actually hates the chaos of war that happens every year on the eve, always ending in bloodshed and dead bodies to dump. it's not so much the emotional aspect of it that he hates, because he likes playing psychological games, but rather the rawness and dirtiness of having to clean up messes. he still continues to go on with it, though, because it's a tradition and his duty, albeit a bloody one.

Big Winner

User Image
tab User Image

"Speaking."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Big Winner

User Imagex
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄trick▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                tok
                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab don't say ( THIS IS THE END )
                don't let me go ● don't let me godon't let me goxxxxxxxxx x♦ ◝”
                tok
                tab tab tab tab tab ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍
                tab ⋯⋯『 exploded NEON SIGNS ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ B R O K E N x M I R R O R x B A L L ━━━
                tab tab tab tab just us two tab here tab ⇠in this place.
                trick tok◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
                trick❶◞advice↯given ❷◞none⋆taken &⋮◊ ‹self×styled› young MSS ▋░phoenix
                tok
                tab tab tab tab trick tok trick•『❥ wong xifeng
                tab tab tab tab trick tok trick•『❥ feeling
                tab tab tab tab trick tok trick•『❥ ONLINE // OFFLINE

tab 『*❛name
                  action *)
                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Big Winner

User Image
          User Image
                                                    X XJUNE SAITO.
                                                    X XTHE PREPPIE.
                                                    X XEIGHTEEN & AUGUST 29TH.
                                                    X XHETEROSEXUAL & SINGLE-ISH.
                                                    X XOPPORTUNISTIC, CONFIDENT, CANDID.
                                                    X XVAIN, SPOILED, DISDAINFUL.
                                                    X XCAN'T RIDE A BIKE.
                                                    X XPART-TIME MODEL.
                                                    X XHISTORY, ENGLISH, ART, FRENCH, HOME ECONOMICS.
                                                    X XPRETTY GIRL ROCK - KERI HILSON.
                                                    X XKIKO MIZUHARA.

Growing up the daughter of a successful businessman, June never had much financial trouble and was never needy for anything except others' attention. Her mother, a typical upper-class trophy wife, enjoyed prosperity without a complaint; together, the two parents spoiled their baby June. In her own family, June was the star of the show, and for her, that needed to extend into her school and social life as well. Her popularity at school has led her to be pretty jaded about her own position in life, thinking she's above most of the rest of the student population and treating them as such. She can be incredibly superficial and materialistic at times, not realizing that other, less privileged people don't have the same standards she sets. Even so, she does show some kindness in the way she treats people she's grown close to and are dear to her, few as they may be. Take, for example, the PRETTY BOY, who she used to date and still thinks is kind of hot. She can fall in and out of love quite quickly, depending on how attractive the person is and how mutually "into" each other they are. People generally think she's a "heartless b***h" or an "ice princess" but she does make exceptions for people she deems worthy. In her free time, June loves to shop and is very interested in fashion -- she likes showing off new clothes as well as her body, which she makes sure to keep slim and toned.

Big Winner

User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                    tab tab tab baby i'm the ◆ ◝⋮BEST so you can't do better !
                                                    tab ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── (OUTFIT)

"Speech."

Big Winner

User Image
            space
            more space

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab just take ( my heart ) ━━
            your eyesyour eyesyour eyes are full of moonlighttricktokyeh
            tab tab tab tab tab ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍
            space
            more space

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab A ONE X ONE
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab for trick tok & pastel rabbits
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab so do not post in here, please!

Big Winner

User Image
                        User Image

CALL ME : trick. or tok. whichever you prefer, yo~

APPLYING FOR : adamant ace.

TIMEZONE : us eastern.

LIFE STUFF : usually, i'm online at least for an hour each night; if i am offline, maybe it is because i decided to go out partying, but it'll most likely be only once every two weeks-ish. trick is not the type to be constantly partying, though it is nice sometimes. usually i'm just bogged down by work if i'm offline for more than a day. i'll let you know if any huge projects come up or if i have other life stuff i need to take care of.

IDEAS :

The reason I'm still referring to her as "Ace" rather than a given name is because I feel that it would be best for me to fully develop the character and then find a name that strikes me as one representative of such a personality. At this point, I think I might name her something along the lines of "gifted child" or "prodigy." It might also be ironic to name her "superior child" since she has a rival for such a title.

GENERAL APPEARANCE/DEMEANOR

I envision Ace as a very proud girl, around average height and with a body type most Asian standards would hold to be "beautiful." It's one of the factors that contributed to her strong sense of confidence early on and that fuels her drive to become the best. When she walks, it appears very self-assured and powerful. She can be coy though, but only so far as her proper "lady-like" background leads her to naturally act.

Otherwise, she has an intense personality that shines through in her eyes and manner of speaking: to the point, well-worded, and unyielding. Her self-confidence and pride can come across as princessy and arrogant to some, especially since she's used to the "top spot" and an unspoken ability to influence others. A natural leader, Ace is unafraid to speak her mind. When she expresses her opinion, she doesn't do so in a rude manner but eloquently with strong conviction. She expects you to follow her lead.

BACKGROUND/PERSONALITY (I think you can't really have one without the other... I was gonna make them two separate sections but the info might be kind of redundant that way.)

I think Ace is a very loyal figure and I imagine her as having been brought up an only child, with family values instilled very deeply in her from the very start. Asian cultures do especially emphasize the family as a core unit in one's life; when you grow up you are expected to "pay your dues" to your parents, who have sacrificed so much for you to raise you well and provide for you. So, from the very beginning, high expectations had been set for her--the high-class daughter of a high-class family. Ace used to be a haughty figure, walking around with her fellow privileged friends and a very I'm-better-than-you attitude. It was kind of inevitable. Her parents raised her to be perfect at everything and she would give them nothing less.

When Vigilante breezed onto the scene and challenged Ace's "natural" prowess, it lit the fuse of the unhealthy competitiveness in Ace's heart. The grade reports she usually bore proudly like trophies home to her parents became scarcer as Vigilante began taking 1st place spots every now and then when Ace slipped up on her studies. 2nd place was not good enough; Ace could see that clearly from the disappointment visible on her parents' faces. Eyes lost their sparkle and smiles shrunk back into place. As the stubborn type, Ace worked harder to please them -- she's a girl who will make things work, and even if they don't the first time (which rarely happens to her) she will attack the root of the problem until it does.

There was a tragic accident, or some kind of family catastrophe that I will detail in a little bit after I vent my ideas, that completely changed Ace's personality and really brought her down to earth. It's a completely world-changing idea to know that you and your loved ones are not untouchable beings. I think a large group of Kalim almost killed her family. The details are kind of blurry to her; it happened so suddenly that she doesn't quite remember how the situation arose, but there they were, three upper-class citizens with an abundance of money that could never stop the Kalim from taking their lives. Luckily for them a member of the Servants of Ima arrived in time to ward off the Kalim long enough for their escape. Shaken and disorientated, the servant brought them to headquarters and explained the situation and that the Servants of Ima were there to fight against the evil and protect the Flow from being dirtied by dark forces. It felt almost natural that Ace's parents fell into the faith and encouraged their daughter to do the same. She reluctantly but dutifully did so.

Deep down, I believe Ace is a very emotionally damaged character. She confuses her own wants and needs with those of the larger purpose, and ends up neglecting herself, defining her personal desires by the saviors' task. This makes her a good leader who constantly has the mission goal in mind, but this results in a lack of real "personality" in terms of hobbies. The things she likes are things that will help her further her purpose or make her stand out in the crowd. Her sense of self-worth is only defined so far as how well she is succeeding at whatever task is most important to her. At her core, the one thing she craves the most is validation. She may not appear the part, but she is constantly seeking appreciation (and admiration) and desperately works to fulfill her purpose and have the satisfaction of succeeding and reaping the rewards.

When she found out she was a chosen savior, signaled by the butterfly mark on her upper arm, Ace's relationship with her parents changed for the worse. They had never really been in tune with her feelings, but when she adamantly insisted she be allowed to pursue her new goal of becoming a savior (and beating Vigilante at it) they were not 100% behind the idea. It angered her so much that Vigilante had been chosen as well and that her former rival was widely considered a prodigy. That was her title, her rightful place, and the fact that her parents disapproved created a dissonance in Ace's heart--one that would lead to a melancholy void between father, mother, and daughter.

She strives now to beat Vigilante and put that girl in her place as 2nd to Ace, hoping that by doing so, she will prove to her parents that she was born to be a savior. Her long-standing rivalry with Vigilante, from high school until now, has changed her personality--she's still the same intense character but there is a tinge of desperation now. After fighting this personal battle for so long, she has not yet won, and it's driving her mad.

RELATIONSHIPS

- VAMBRANCE VIGILANTE: Ace and Vigilante have a long and fabled history, there's no doubt about it. The two of them were rivals before they became Savior rivals. Ace was probably some kind of academic queen bee or something similar back before Vigilante swept into school and challenged her for the spot. As the former "top student" she had gotten used to the rough work of maintaining her status but now that Vigilante and her similarly harsh work ethic had come to take her crown, Ace had to work even harder. Vigilante reminds Ace of her failures and makes her feel like her entire life has little meaning besides her work, and that's why Ace hates, hates her. She brings up the vilest feelings of envy and self-loathing that Ace has never quite gotten used to.

- TRIGGER TEMPER: I have this vision of Ace and Trigger getting together to complain about Vigilante. I feel like Ace would be the type of person who, once her competitive side is unleashed, will go to extremes to defeat her enemies. She'd probably find out dirty secrets and try to exact her revenge on Vigilante through Trigger, who also has a small grudge against his step-sister because of her resemblance to the step-father he hated so much. Even if she thought of him as a member of a lower-class and a "secret" friend, her guilty pleasure was being able to vent to him and hearing him respond in a kind of "yeah I agree, ******** HER TOO" manner that validated Ace's hatred.

- WHITE WIDOW: Ace feels a sort of motherly protectiveness for Widow, whom she views as emotional and susceptible. "I had a boyfriend once," was what she told Widow during their late high school years. "It didn't work out." The two of them are close as childhood friends usually are, but then after Widow's former boyfriend came into the picture they drifted apart and Ace felt abandoned. They both went through life crises and now, surprise, surprise, the two of them are working together again. Widow is not the same person, nor is Ace, who is unsure of how to rekindle the friendship. She's willing to try though, seeing as some of the other members of the savior team don't really like her all that much, anyway.

- MESSIAH MENTOR: Ace has always felt like Messiah was an older-brother type figure to her. As her cousin, he spent quite a bit of time together with her and he knows more about her state of mind than probably anyone else. What she doesn't choose to tell anyone else she usually ends up divulging to Messiah. His friendly demeanor and her trust in him almost guarantee that it happens. Recently, however, she feels increasingly distant from Messiah--he doesn't seem entirely happy with her enthusiasm for her savior work. And why not? She's known for throwing herself into things and coming out for the better after she's conquered the task!

- LOSER LOVE: To Ace, this guy has such a strange combination of looks and personality. Naturally, such a good-looking guy should be confident and self-assured, right? Wrong. She doesn't really understand why he's such a pushover and kind of awkward. It feels like a logical contradiction to her.

--- as for the rest of the characters, I can't think of any immediate relationship plans. I'd have to plot things with the rpers behind them and come up with a backstory or explanation.

WEAPON

Most likely something very "classic" like a rapier. image It would be something with a very structured method of fighting, so that she could master it by learning techniques. I don't particularly see her as an extraordinarily creative person, so anything with structure suits her strength in focusing and obsessively practicing its usage.

The weapon has a dual attribute that allows Ace to focus mainly on attack. Its conscience most likely matches the same intensity as Ace; its attributes also attest to this. BRUTE force and NATURE combine in this rapier, which suits Ace just perfectly. In battle, she and her weapon are unafraid to get up close and personal with the enemy in order to devastate them.

Her style of fighting would most likely be merciless, but in a manner that tries to steer away from dirty tricks. Ace likes winning fair and square, though when her competitive nature goes into overdrive she might resort to one little slip in order to ensure her victory.

SAMPLES : link, yo

EXTRA : i don't really use skype.... i do have one, but i haven't logged on in about a year and a half.(just to demonstrate how little i use it.)

Big Winner

User ImageUser Image

✶ ✶ DIG A HOLE »» FIREWORKS EXPLODING !! IN MY HANDS ✶ ✶
IFxx I xxCOULDxx PAINTxx THExx SKY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the stars would shine in bloody red

"Speaking."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Big Winner

User Image

tricktok
            tab tab peter stafford tab ( pete )
            » » » » » » ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                  the banker ; twenty-seven ; september 25th

rational, task-driven, analytical
              tricktok
              impersonal, smart-alecky, impersonal
              tricktok
              ◆ currently working as a banker in Midtown Manhattan; has been there 4 years after interning during college
              ◆ hasn't spoken to his brother since college days because he thought Luke could take care of himself

#color1
                TRICK TOK

faceclaim: Danny Beauchamp img1 img2 img3

CITY MAP BELOW:
LINK

-- RICHARD GHIARDE is the king. He is a very honest and devoted father and ruler. The country looks up to him as a trusted leader because he's known for his firm beliefs and sense of justice. However, he's very temperamental, which can be a problem when someone argues against him or disobeys his instructions.

-- FRIDA GHIARDE is the queen. She's the peacekeeper of the family. Very thoughtful and elegant, she tries to create an atmosphere of calmness whenever there is trouble, but this can become a problem as she is quite placid at times. Her passiveness angers Camilla sometimes because she lets things go when Camilla thinks she should fight for it.

-- JULIAN GHIARDE is the prince, and 19 years old. He's incredibly proud and immature. Out of the two siblings, he's the one who's most likely to be found goofing and the family gets on his case for that. Camilla wants him to learn some responsibility so that the king and queen don't heap it all onto her instead.

LUKE STAFFORD img2 img3: He is 24 years old. He has always wanted to be a writer and do something with journalism. Luke enjoys hearing people's stories and learning about their lives. He's a very good writer and is deadline-driven. Sometimes he even pays more attention to his job than his real life. He made a mistake by sending in the article he wrote (controversial) and then a much larger mistake was made when his boss had it published. He is running away to NY to take a break and try to get a job at The New York Times or someplace. They probably won't appreciate his resume, but he's trying. Until then, I think he'll get a small job at a coffee shop or just forever sleep on his brother's floor. I think he will be kind of pathetic at first, like, he doesn't want to do anything at all. Luke is very sweet and lovable and slightly protective and all. He's kind and loyal. He has a short fuse and is temperamental and argumentative but he is not violent, just verbal.

MOLLY GAINES: She is 22 years old. I don't quite know what she is doing. I do know that she moved out as soon as she was 18 and hasn't looked back. She lives paycheck to paycheck as both a waitress at the diner down the street from her house and maybe manages a few hours at the bookstore. She doesn't want any help from anybody in terms of her parents giving her money for rent or anything. I think, eventually, she needs a roommate and that is when Camilla shows up. She is also argumentative and she holds grudges and is very sensitive. Molly doesn't quite know what she wants to do with her life, but she knows that working at minimum wage / part time jobs is not it. Maybe she wants to travel the world? I don't know. I also think she has a temporary hatred of men. She broke up with her boyfriend of four years after he cheated on her and thinks that all men are sorry dogs like her ex boyfriend.

Big Winner

*♕ the colour of [ BLUE ] ◦ » from the higher planes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WE xx ARE xx SIMPLY xx ARTISTS xx OF xx WAR xxxxxxxxxx WE xx ARE xx SIMPLY xx ARTISTS xx OF xx WAR
        ☁ ⊱ █║█████████████████████ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ████████████
        ijustneedlikethissplace⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx ( this is where i put my heart on the line ) xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xx

➟ ❶ `★ ❛: Introductionxx

Hello! You can call me Trick. I turned 19 today! And welp, I'm in my freshman year of college! I live on the East Coast (both as a permanent home address and for college lol) and I am usually on Gaia most days for at least a few hours. Not sure what life will throw at me this spring semester but I will be working hard at my studies. Which automatically means lots of alone time with my computer LOL. If there are any disturbances in my posting schedule, I will definitely inform you of them.

I am a super friendly person and I cannot resist a good pun. ;u; I like chatting in the ooc with people, though I may take a while to respond sometimes because I might be working on something else.

Nat and Parchments both know me from previous rps; you can ask them about me if you want. I had to end the one x one rp I had with Parchments, though, because I was going through college apps at the time and I was stressed af... x__x Luckily, that's all over for me now. When finals week or midterms come up, I will warn you about them for sure!!

➟ ❷ `★ ❛: Characterxx

FOUR TRAITS:
                        - deliberate, rational, protective, solemn

Personally speaking, I usually play a lot of fierce, competitive characters who speak a lot and are generally kind of loud-mouthed. I'm a little bit like that in real life, but BLUE speaks a lot to me because I connect a lot with his rationality. However bright I am around other people in public, I am the type who worries a lot and overthinks things. I also have a younger sibling as he does, and I worry the heck out of my mind because it's just in my nature to do so as an older sibling.

During his childhood, I think BLUE was taught by his father (also a member of the blue spectrum) all the traditional "manly" values that sort of shaped who he is today and how he acts and reacts. It's why he has so much trouble opening up about his emotions and has difficulty talking about it to anyone but VIOLET who kind of forces it out of him. He has to "be a man" and suck it up.

I think BLUE's the type who takes on a lot of responsibility because he feels protective of those on his side, especially his sister, RED. She's the burning, shining star and he wants to support her from burning too bright by being as grounded as he can possibly be, and take care of her. BLUE cares so much for her because he fears she will one day either go insane or get herself killed in battle because of her reckless, headfirst tendency. She'd probably have been lost a long time ago had he not been there to keep her alive. I imagine there were many times when he'd talk her rage out of her for hours on end at times. RED kind of runs on her rage, and BLUE wants her to release all the negative emotion and not explode from her frustration or do anything drastic. In everyday life, he'd probably linger around her a bit or at least keep tabs on her so that if she's in trouble, he can get to her quickly. He would lay down his life for his sister if he had to do so.

BLUE comes across most often as a really austere older brother figure; a lot of people tell him he's more suited to be a middle-aged man what with the way he always takes things seriously. His manner of speaking is usually somewhat formal, unless he's very close with you -- essentially, the only person he'd ever speak informally to is his sister. And perhaps VIOLET, but that's a whole 'nother story because she doesn't hang around him a lot. Deep in his heart, BLUE is greatly appreciative of VIOLET for all she does to awaken him from his terrible depressions. I'm pretty sure, like 99.99% sure he's been harboring a crush on her because of her maturity and wit, something he finds refreshing and calming. But he keeps his distance from her, knowing that it would be bad for him to burden her any more than he already does. However unaware he is of her real feelings toward him, he doesn't really act on them much, instead just kind of keeping it to himself and unwittingly cheering up a little when he thinks of her.

Unfortunately, as a wielder of an emotion-based flame, he himself sometimes burns out from all the negative emotion he suppresses in order to keep everyone else together and functioning. It's so easy to get angry at people, especially in the middle of a battlefield, and sometimes he struggles to keep his control over his blue flames. He keeps this a secret as much as possible because he feels that he needs to be the calm and rational figure of the group. During his depressions, BLUE, worried that he will scare or shock anyone with his mental state, essentially locks himself away in his room in an effort to protect everyone else from himself. He starts mumbling to himself from time to time, sometimes having hallucinations (though they've never been extreme), and his hands get slightly twitchy as if trying to call forth a flame. At night, insomnia takes him and he starts losing track of time and forgets to eat. Lately, if and when he actually sleeps during his depressions, his nightmares have been getting more vivid and they're starting to scare him.

In regard to his thoughts on others, I don't think he genuinely hates any color or character, even if they're part of the Reverie. BLUE sees the flaws in each and every color but accepts this as part of their nature and tries to understand them as best as he can. He gets annoyed, of course -- there's no way he's immune to the taunting that ORANGE throws his way -- but he knows it's not beneficial to him nor his weapon because he needs to keep a cool head. He's not the type to hold grudges against anyone because I feel like that goes against his morals. Out of all the characters, I feel like he would be the type to work for unification in the end (if it is a choice). BLUE, being a very introspective person, thinks a lot about the future at night when he self-reflects and he would rather not live in a world completely devoid of all the colors, which is what he is afraid will happen if this war ends in destruction and bloodshed.

➟ ❸ `★ ❛: Writingxx

(I apologize for the lack of names or anything like that; I'm just going to refer to each character as their color for now.)

BLUE's eyes flew open as he sat up, stock-still, in his bed. At that exact moment, he thought, no amount of comforting could ever cure the unspeakable pain in his heart. It was the most improper hurt he thought he had ever experienced, and he knew that if his father were there to see him trembling like a little boy he would have gotten the coldest treatment of his life. A man and his mind should react as if a tree in the wind, unyielding and resilient, sturdy and confident.

He could barely restrain a sob as he clutched at his hair, letting out a roar instead as he shut his eyes tightly to will the images out of his head. His dreams had been becoming worse and more graphic lately, as if the universe were molding his nightmares into the type of hell he'd never speak of for fear they would come true. A sharp pain stung in his head.

... It would break him.

Quieting down and finding a spot in the silence to concentrate on, BLUE turned and let his bare feet touch the cold stone floor, which immediately sent shivers up his spine. He was tempted to bolt out of the door and tug his sister to his chest and crush her in a hug just to hear her curse at him for waking her up and hurting her arm, but before that thought went into his nerves and muscles, a knock sounded on the door.

"... Who is it?" he called out in his calmest, sternest tone, as a master of the house should.

"VIOLET," came the prompt response.

BLUE steeled himself, stood up and opened the door with a small apologetic smile.

"Did I wake you? I swear on my honor that I didn't mean to."

"What happened this time?"

Just as always, straight to the point and straight to his heart. VIOLET seemed to be able to sense when he was particularly troubled, an ability that he was simultaneously grateful and ashamed of causing. She had never needed to be burdened with his personal worries and hallucinations, and he wished he could control his mind better. But it seemed the devil itself had wormed into his subconscious and was now proceeding to taunt him with images of his worst fears.

"I dreamt that we were in battle again," he murmured, letting his female visitor into his room.

She didn't say a word, and instead, sat down on his bed and waited for him to elaborate.

"We appeared to be losing, and I saw my sister, the inferno that she is, charge headfirst to fight the Reverie. YELLOW was there, and RED was furious. She was about to lose it -- I could see it in her eyes and the flames emanating from her. They were too red. Too bright.

BLUE's eyes glossed over as he slowly sat next to VIOLET and revisited the horrific vision.

"I immediately rushed over to protect her. But it was useless! I-" he choked slightly on the next word. "I lost control of my flames. It spiraled out of my grasp and I was consumed by the color. I couldn't think straight, and I didn't understand what I was doing. The blue flared up, almost to a blinding point, and I killed YELLOW.

"I killed her... And then I turned on my own sister, who was being devoured by her own flames. And... I killed her too."

His voice sounded so broken that a soft "ah" was all VIOLET could say before a minute or two of tense silence took over their conversation.

"You know it isn't going to happen if you keep yourself calm, right? We've gone over this a hundred times."

"Yeah," he said. He immediately felt like a little boy again, having to listen to a motherly voice of reason telling him his bad dreams were just that -- dreams.

"You can't just say it. You've got to believe it, and believe in yourself. You'd never ever hurt your sister and you know it!"

BLUE just desperately wished he could prove her right.

we are the artists of war living in silent harmony
                                                welcome to warTrick Tok

Big Winner

xxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE'VE GOT NOTHING TO PROVE YOUR SOCIAL GUIDES GIVE YOU SWOLLEN EYES BUT WHAT I'VE GOT CAN'T BE BOUGHT
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE'VE GOT NOTHING TO PROVE YOUR SOCIAL GUIDES GIVE YOU SWOLLEN EYES BUT WHAT I'VE GOT CAN'T BE BOUGHT

xxxxx holly benita ester mendesxxxxxxxxxxxTHE BARISTA

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ just "holly," no stupid nicknames
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ twenty-one
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ female
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ heterosexual (perhaps bi-curious?)
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ nyu student, working as part-time barista

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ 5 foot 6 inches; 142 cm
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ slim and soft curves, 34A bust
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ dark brown eyes
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ ash brown hair
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ two piercings on each ear, small star tattoo on inner left ankle.

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ like: coffee ۰ good ol' alc ۰ watercolors ۰ fashion ۰ movie dates
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx⋮✴_______ dislike: snow ۰ insects/creepy crawlies ۰ children ۰ kiwis ۰ forced politeness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

personality/bio Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
                                            tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis
                                            exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor
                                            in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint
                                            occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

personality/bio Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
                                            tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis
                                            exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor
                                            in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint
                                            occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trick tok ۰ #bd8140

User Image

Big Winner

User Image

User Image

"Speech"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games