Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Fatcat

█████████████████████████│the ear's lead
      SAMPLE #1 LINK mikki mikki SAMPLE #2 LINK mikki mikki SAMPLE #3 LINK

THE EAR'S LEAD mikki mikki that i love .
      xx; mikki mikki mikki mikki mikki mikki
      ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      what do you like about the character you're applying for?
      Welp! Uh, personally, I kind of identify with her personality. I'm kind of naive, too, and I'd to think of myself as sincere.
      I also have my impulsive moments, where I can't control my annoyance and I just have to do something about a situation.
      Also, when I was in 6th grade, I told my teacher I wanted to be a director when I grow up. Haha!
      Secretly, I still think I could be a great director... I just need a chance, that's all.
      So yeah! I feel like I can really relate to her personality.
      One of my favorite things about this Princess is that she's so whimsical. It's going to be a lot of fun writing with her bright personality, and figuring out quirks for her.

Any cool plot things you want to do with them? It's okay if you don't have too much planned.
      I feel like at some point, the kingdoms are going to have to realize that the imposter Princess is not the real Medley.
      That could be a really uniting factor for the two kingdoms, perhaps. The fact that their beloved Princess is nowhere to be found has the potential to strike a chord (haha music joke) deep in the King and Queen's hearts, as well as the citizens of either half of Artopia.
      (I also kind of ship Medley and Fortissimo because I feel like their personalities would go really well with each other. Also, Fortissimo could teach Medley how to fight with her sword~ ;3; )

Any questions? Feel free to PM as they arise or post them in the OOC as well.
      So far, I don't really have all that many questions.
      My only concern is about battles. Are they going to be pre-plotted out by the people involved in the battle?

Melodious Fatcat

Melodious Fatcat

Melodious Fatcat

Melodious Fatcat

Role-Play Character Developing Stuff
          ► Likes

► Dislikes

► Hobbies

► Fears

► Aspirations

► Strength

► Weaknesses

► Childhood and relationship with parents

► Occupation: Who, where, why, what, and when

► Any major life changing events

► Important figures in the character’s life

► Where they are today, where they want to go, and what they’re doing in order to achieve that goal.

► What events in their history have effected their personality, turning them into the person they are ‘today.’

► voice

► stance and gait

► any nervous ticks they might have

► dress habits

► whys and hows of the characters appearance

I. If you could change your name, would you? If so, what would you change it to?

II. Are you happy with yourself? Why/Why not?

III. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

IV. What animal do you associate yourself with most, and why?

V. What’s your best memory? Your worst? Why?

VI. What’s your dream occupation, and why? Are you doing anything to get yourself employed as such?

VII. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Why?

VIII. What do you consider your biggest mistake? Why?

IX. What’s your life’s goal? Why? Are you doing anything to achieve it?

X. What’s your greatest fear? Why?

XI. In your opinion, what color best represents you? Why?

XII. If you had one chance to go back in time, when would you go and what would you do?

XIII. How do you feel about your family?

XIV. Where do you stand politically? Why?

XV. Where do you stand religiously? Why?

XVI. What would your ‘perfect partner’ be like?

XVII. Who is your most hated enemy? Why?

XVIII. Which do you prefer, Friends or Lovers? Why?

Melodious Fatcat

Melodious Fatcat

Melodious Fatcat

"MINI" Profile
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  tab tab »» first namelast name
                                                  ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Age & Birthday
                                                    tab text
                                                    Appearancexxx
                                                    tab text
                                                    Preferencesxxx
                                                    tab sexual -- text
                                                    tab food -- text
                                                    tab music -- text
                                                    Personalityxxxx
                                                    tab strength
                                                    tab strength
                                                    tab strength
                                                    tab weakness
                                                    tab weakness
                                                    tab weakness
                                                    Backgroundxxxx
                                                      xtext

Melodious Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab »» harveybell
                                                  ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Age & Birthday
                                                    tab 27 years old, born August 5th
                                                    Appearancexxx
                                                    tab 5'10, a "decent height," he calls it. Overall well proportioned, not too wide, not too thin. Brown hair, greenish eyes.
                                                    Preferencesxxx
                                                    tab sexual -- Heterosexual
                                                    tab food -- A good bowl of spaghetti
                                                    tab music -- Jazz, particularly swing jazz
                                                    Personalityxxxx
                                                    tab lively
                                                    tab happy-go-lucky
                                                    tab jack of all trades
                                                    tab impractical
                                                    tab restless
                                                    tab unattached
                                                    Backgroundxxxx
                                                      xA party boy and socialite since the day he arrived in this city, Harvey isn't one to shy away from a social occasion if it suits his tastes. As long as it's not raging out of control and the police haven't shown up, he's fine! His tendency to be up at odd hours of the night, perhaps mingling with guests he brought over, ended in his landlord kicking him out of the apartment due to various complaints from his neighbors. He's not all glam, though; Harv is quintessentially broke and a master of picking up odd jobs when he needs cash, which lands him in all sorts of places where he makes new friends. (That's how he seems to apparently know half the city.) Most recently, he's been working on and off as a part-time waiter at a downtown bar and found himself a new roommate in a townhouse in the hipster part of town.

Melodious Fatcat

tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        tab tab F O R ; T H E ; moon tab B Y ; T H E ; sea
                        space
                        tab tab tab tab ████ █████ ██████ on that seashore you left ...
                        tab tab tab tab ████ █████ ██████ on that seashore you left ...

from the bottom of my heart »»»»» girl with you i'll be true
                        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab IT'S ALL LIES ⊹ LIES ⊹ LIES ⊹ BUT I JUST CAN'T FORGET
                        tab tab tab even if i never promised you this ↘↘ i’ll still be waiting every day
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;xx;xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxxx xxxxLEADER HARLEQUIN - - FINNICK RAYNER

"THE ALMIGHTY FINNICK TOBIAS RAYNER SPEAKS."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin enim eros, pharetra ac aliquet vitae, volutpat et dui. Nullam mattis egestas odio in convallis. Donec ac turpis arcu. Nulla et lorem ut quam consectetur vestibulum nec sit amet libero. Praesent suscipit velit in enim egestas dictum. Nam vitae mollis nunc. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

Melodious Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Speech and thoughts!"

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Melodious Fatcat

User Image
User Image
                        C R A T O S
                        ▰▰▰▰ tab PANTHEONxxxxxxxxxxxx LVL42 GLADIATORxxxxxxxxxxxx 95% HEALTH

With a deep sigh and stretch of his arms above his head, CRATOS stood sleepy-eyed in front of his set of armor and his two cutlasses. Having not put on a shirt yet, he shivered at the nippy weather that permeated his abode, goosebumps now rising to the surface of his exposed skin. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before reaching a hand over to massage his right shoulder. The other day he’d pulled a muscle in his back dodging the dangerous swipe of a blood leopard and spent the rest of the day cursing under his breath when he accidentally turned too quickly and a shock of pain blasted through his nerves. He’d gone over to ARIADNE and asked ever so nicely with a wink and wolfish grin for her to help with her healing touch. (Might’ve been a suggestive eyebrow raise or two thrown in for good measure too.)

He finally finished dressing, and for an undeniable instant, CRATOS legitimately thought about getting some breakfast before he went out to kill one of the sorry lot of monsters roaming their current strata.

"What was I thinking?" He chuckled to himself as he stalked the forest nearby, with a predatory gleam in his eyes that anyone familiar would recognize. Sooner or later he'd stumble across a creature he could kill and perhaps eat for breakfast. That would solve the bit of rumbling in his stomach.

A low growl – from something other than his stomach – alerted him to the presence of an enemy. Immediately, he spun around, drawing both cutlasses.

He greeted the red tiger with a feral, toothy smile of his own; his blue eyes were wide open in an intense staredown, almost as if he were taunting the beast to strike first… if the dumb thing could. He chuckled, the sound escaping his chest in a low growl.

“Come on, pussycat.”

Both fighters leapt forward at the same time, CRATOS launching into a 360 degree spin to attempt to slice the tiger with his cutlasses. The tiger performed a powerful jump, sailing straight over his head and landing behind him. As the tiger raised a paw to swipe at his face, CRATOS swung back around just in time to catch its claws with his cutlass, parrying the blow. It didn’t deter the feline, and it reared onto its hind legs before using its front paws, claws extended to shove CRATOS backward. He stumbled, falling onto the ground as he lost his balance, and the cat took this moment to leap forward again, ready to bite his head off.

Just in time, he swung a blade diagonally and the head of the red tiger was severed instead. In a burst of blood and guts, the tiger was obliterated into thousands of small shining bits of data that glimmered and promptly disappeared in the blink of an eye. CRATOS lay back on the ground for a few moments to regain his breath. A chill ran down his back and he enjoyed the feeling, the look on his face one of pure ecstasy. The adrenaline in his body felt incredibly good and this, this rush of quick-thinking and swift actions, might just be the only thing he felt like living for. As long as he continued to perform this well with monsters – minus the falling down – he would have absolutely no problems obliterating anything else standing in the way of his winning this game.

He heard a bleep that alerted him to a new message from TRITON calling for a guild meeting. Well, there went a productive morning of slaying monsters to try and level up sooner. He picked up the pelt, claw, and meat that he had proudly earned, and pocketed the health potion. His health hadn’t deteriorated so much as to warrant its usage, so he’d save it for later.

At the meetup place, CRATOS glanced around as he approached the meeting spot. NEMESIS and VULCAN were there. Creepy guy with pretty girl. But she could hold her own; CRATOS was sure of that. NEMESIS was one of the best female fighters he’d seen and he wasn’t going to underestimate her just ‘cause she had nice eyes.

“Hey.” He nodded curtly in greeting, one corner of his mouth quirked upward in a half-smirk, half-smile. “Are we the only ones here so far?” He tsked. “What a pity the guy who called us all here hasn’t even arrived himself. TRITON’s gotta step up his game.”

As he finished his musings, another message arrived. What was up with his popularity this morning?

The notice was from the LANISTA. His brow furrowed, CRATOS opened up the message and scanned what little content it held for him.

ALECTO was dead.

“GOD! ********… Ah, s**t!” He bit lightly on his lower lip to hold back the string of curses he was letting fly like falling leaves in the autumn wind.

Well, it was too late to save her now. His default reaction to a crisis kicking in, he started making excuses for the sting of an emotional reaction. At least he’d gotten in a few good zinger pick-up lines before she was gone. Too bad he’d never know what her lips felt like against his own.

Melodious Fatcat

Evelyn Gold25Human
          Female • 5'3" • 113 lbs
            PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
              Evelyn wears large round glasses and has short blond hair and blue eyes. She is sometimes mistaken for a high schooler because she looks really young for her age.
            BIOGRAPHY
              The current town librarian. The kids in town know her as the sarcastic, forever-annoyed woman at the desk of the dusty library who's uptight about her work and her life and suspects them all of trying to "ruin her library." They say she'll never ever get a boyfriend and Evelyn is sincerely tempted to flip them all off. (But that would be improper... and might get her fired.) Evelyn has a pretty keen eye for detail and is somewhat obsessive about her work.

User Image
      Ginger Rossaappears 28 (actually 162)Siren
          Female • 5' 7" • 129 lbs
            PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
              Ginger has platinum blonde hair and very dark brown, almost black, eyes. Hourglass figure, with two small demon wing tattoos on her shoulder blades. She can manipulate her appearance, but doesn't do so often because people would get suspicious. No one alive has ever seen her true form.
            BIOGRAPHY
              Local prostitute. She hangs around the saloon most of the time to pick up customers. The adults in town all know who the very glitzy Ginger is but pretend to have no idea what occupation she has. People - particularly the housewives - spread rumors of her ability to sing people to sleep before she devours them; they don't seem to be stopping the flow of customers to her door, though. She's lethargic and composed, not really one for action, but when provoked, can be rather tempestuous and vengeful. Ginger is a wanderer of sorts, traveling from town to town every decade or so for more fresh meat - in both the literal and figurative sense.

Melodious Fatcat

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    if you knew my SECRET⇢ ❥
                    ▉▉*wouldn't you be xs u r p r i s e d ?

"Speaking here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff