Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image

Hello and welcome to Trick or Treat!
              XXXXXFirst, keep in mind that this is a Halloween Grams shop, not just a pixel shop. If you want to show your friends some Halloween love, you've come to the right place! Here, you can send your friends a goody bag of your choice with a unique message. Once they receive this bag they get to generate a random number to get either a trick or treat. The treats could range anywhere from a coupon for free avi art to gold to cute pixel candy! The tricks, on the other hand, can be anything from a pixel rat to some poisoned candy (oh no!) No matter what, if you're here you're in for a spooky good time!

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image
            To send a gram:
                1. Read the Rules
                2. Look through the Examples and note what bags & cards you like
                3. Fill out the form
                4. Send the trade to KissMeHappy
                5. That's it! Your friends will receive their gram via PM from a Trick or Treat messenger

To open a gram:
                1. Thank your friend!
                2. Read the Rules
                3. Fill out the short form
                4. In the SAME post, generate a random number 1-100
                5. Receive your treat (or trick!) via PM
                6. Send a gram to your friends and keep the holiday spirit going!

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image
          All orders cost 500g each. This price includes a bag, custom card and a trick or treat item.
          User Image User Image User Image User Image
          Black PumpkinXX-XXOrange PumpkinXX-XXBlack BatXX-XXRed Bat

Click for full size:
          User Image User Image User Image User Image
          OriginalXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXRed BatXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXInversedXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXBlack Bat

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image
          User ImageFollow all of Gaia's rules, ToS, etc.
          User ImageBe kind. No rude comments. Any mean things placed on a gram form to be sent will be ignored. I don't care if it's an inside joke or if you didn't mean it.
          User ImageNo deleting posts. If you made a mistake, fix it in edit. If you messed up in RNG, post again.
          User ImagePlease title the trade with GRAMS and the page number the order was on. Nothing will be sent out until the trade is complete.
          User ImageSave all images on your own server. This includes the goody bag, the card, and any trick or treat item you may receive.
          User ImageYou can order custom colored bags & cards. This costs 500g extra (one time cost, meaning if you ask for a green and black card for 3 different people, you still only have to pay once)
          User ImageDo not RNG unless you have received a gram in the mail.
          User ImageThis can be added to at any time.

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image
          To Order for a Friend!

Happy Halloween!
          Username: KissMeHappy
          Friend's Username: ILKW42
          Bag: Black Pumpkin
          Card: Inversed

[size=24][color=orange]Happy Halloween![/color][/size]
          [b]Username:[/b] (YOURS)
          [b]Friend's Username:[/b] (FRIENDS - If multiple, please list in alphabetical order)
          [b]Bag:[/b] (Pick a bag from the Examples section or ask for a custom color for 500g extra)
          [b]Card:[/b] (Pick a card from the Examples section or ask for a custom color for 500g extra)
          [b]Message:[/b] (Your custom message here! Under 200 character please)

To Go Trick or Treating!

Trick or Treat!
          Username: ILKW42
          Friend's Username: KissMeHappy

[size=24][color=orange]Trick or Treat![/color][/size]
          [b]Username:[/b] (YOURS)
          [b]Friend's Username:[/b] (THE FRIEND WHO SENT IT)

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image

User Image I don't like what I got! Can I try again?
              No, you may not. Sorry.

User Image Can I buy a gram for myself?
              Sure!

User Image When I generate a number, how do I know what it means? Is there a list?
              There sure is! However, customers may not have access to it. This is so that people don't delete posts and etc. to try to get certain tricks or treats.

User Image Well, then how do I know you're not cheating me?! emotion_donotwant
              You just need to trust me. If you insist on seeing it, I will send you a link to it. This means that you will no longer be able to order grams or receive them, however.

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image

While these ARE freebies, credit must be given if used. This will be added to when I stop being lazy.
          User Image

Familiar Exhibitionist

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/9r6xhn3][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/hwznn8.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

Familiar Exhibitionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers