Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

With || PERSON Location || PLACE OOC || BLAB

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
_
                      xxxxxx`⊰x WELL I'M AFRAID THAT I
                      xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell, that's right ,xxWell, that's right ,
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELL I MAY HAVE FAKED IT!xxxxI wouldn't be caught dead in this place xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wwwwxxxxxxxxxxxxx . p a y i n g. i n .( n a i v e t y . )
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI ' M .E X A C T L Y . W H E R E . Y O U . W A N T. M E
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI ' M .E X A C T L Y . W H E R E . Y O U . W A N T. M E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPraying for love and paying in naivety.

TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE.
                                                                TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE. TEXT HERE.

ℓσcαтιση: PLACE cσмραηу: PEOPLE σσc: BLAB

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
                  XXAbigalexx【☽】xxDesireexx【☾】xxde Lampérière
                      I am twenty two years old.
                      Iʼm obviously a female.
                      I happen to be a magical human.
                      My puppet master is Timecraze.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✔✔On the Surface:

My name is Abigale Desiree de Lampérière.
                        But you can also call me whatever you prefer.
                        If you can’t tell, I’m a female.
                        Safe to say I’ve experienced a lot in my twenty two years.
                        I stand around five feet seven inches feet and weigh approximately one hundred and twenty four pounds.
                        Just in case you wanted to know, I’m magical human.

✔✔Delving Deeper:

I can be a bit 'slow' so to speak. I'm not stupid, I just act a little detached and uninterested. But believe me, I'm usually not. Most of the time I just appear to be emotionless and boring. I can experience many emotions but I hardly show them. What goes on inside is what you'd really want to find out. I'm not delicate. I can take the heat if I start a fire, or if someone else starts it. I don't hold grudges and I'm very patient. It'd take a lot to get me upset. I have passions and hates just like everyone else. I sometimes feel like being a child and it's usually displayed with small gestures or words -- even actions, if you'd believe it. I like to be around people because they make me feel safer. Call me social, despite the fact I don't seem to like anybody.
                        I’m fond of anything feline, large dogs, orchids, music, dancing (especially ballroom), rain, reading, sweets (I love cake), and taking naps.
                        On the contrary, I just can’t stand thunder, loud noises (like thunder), small dogs, bitter foods, windy days, cloudy nights, humidity, bright lights, feeling lonely, being waken, and boring colors.
                        If you really must know, I have magic abilities. Use your imagination.
                        In a nutshell, I excell in illusions, sheilds, and simple charms. I'm not as good at illusions and such as my parents are, but I'm well enough with healing and energy manipulation. I don't usually flaunt my powers, but I do feel pride in helping put up the barriers around the island

✔✔Tapping into the Past

Well, I was born with high expectations from everyone. Of course, I can't help but think I ended up a disappointment. I was raised in a wealthy family. There was nothing unordinary about me -- unless you count the fact I had magical abilities. So, yes. I was raised as the de Lampérière heir. My powers were harnessed with care and my parents taught me everything about the "business" I would soon run. Of course...my personality made me seem like I wasn't fit. Since I always seemed detached, my parents often had trouble getting me to express my thoughts on things. I talked, oh yes, but they never got a reaction or expression from me.

Though, I have a few 'quirks' which happen to be, I have a large bengal cat named Binx. He's been...altered a bit with my magic so don't be surprised if he seems a little larger than normal.

✔✔Controlled by:

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(click for larger image)

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abigale Desiree de Lampérière x x x x x

It was now decided. Abigale did not like boats. Small boats, big boats, yachts: all were on her hate list. They were noisy, polluting, smelly death traps. The brunette sat inside, watching the beautiful scenery go by. She was, of course, alone on this ship. Save for the crew and other employees to her family. If anyone had been there with her, they'd notice the white-knuckled grip she had on the arms of her chair and the light, pale flesh on her face. Poor thing, they'd say. What a fragile girl. Ugh. The thought made her even more sick. She sunk back into the chair, a small mumble of discomfort emitting from behind her lips. This was not as fun as she thought it'd be.

A loud, blaring horn made the female jump. "Miss Abigale! Miss Abigale!" someone called. A knock at the closed door was heard. "We're arriving at the docks. You may want to get your things ready!" Ah. So it was time, was it? The entire concept of some surprise wasn't very intriguing to her and she didn't intend to make it a surprise to her. The letter her parents had given her sat in her lap. She picked it up and opened it slowly as to avoid getting a papercut. The envelope fell to the floor to be retrieved later. Her eyes scanned the letter, revealing none of which she felt on the matter. She was a bit irritated though. Just because she was a boring and seemingly uncaring child didn't mean they had to ship her off like this.

Oh well. They did it anyways. And now she'd have to go through with it. Not like she had a choice anyways.

Abigale stood, shakily making her way to the door to head up to the main deck. She felt the boat lurch as it began to slow from its speed and nearly fell over, barely keeping the contents of her stomach down. Ugh. It wasn't ending. It was going on and on and on. It'd be amazing if she didn't pass out the moment she touched solid ground. No matter, she'd have to bare through it. The brunette got herself up the steps to the main deck, clinging on to the railing for the sake of the graphic scene that may happen if she fell over. No one wanted to see a girl covered in vomit. Especially her new fiance, who she most definately expected to encounter on the island.

Abigale leaned over the railing, staring down at the topaz blue water. Mm. That was nice. Now it didn't seem as bad. Pale faced, she looked up and towards the island. It was a beautiful sight. She had visited the island once already and it had certainly been wonderful. Everything was so sheek, so elegant and roomy. Sunshine and warm shores; it was the ideal place to live. And lucky them! They got to stay here for six years. The thought of not everyone enjoying it crossed her mind for a moment. Hmm. Problems could arise. Ah well. She wouldn't be sucked into it, so there really wasn't a problem now, was there?

Abigale noted that her bags were ready to go when she got off. A large weight on her shoulders reminded her that her large savannah cat, Binx, was ready to go too. She scratched behind his ears before turning her gaze back to the island, watching as they passed under the barrier. Now, she was trapped with the others. Too bad they couldn't see the true form of the barrier. It truly did look nice. But then again, she always thought magical appiritions looked nice. The ship stopped completely, nearly lurching Abigale off as it did. Man. She'd be unbalanced all day at this rate. She'd just have to take a nap or something when she got to the main house.

"Miss, are you ready?" someone asked. The girl turned to look at the man, who she remembered were all branded with magic. They technically weren't real, but certainly had the same functions as people. Plus they'd be able to pass the de Lampérière barrier. She better not mention that to anyone. She still wasn't sure how the others thought about this. Once she was cleared for departure, she made her way down the steps slowly, keeping a nice grip on the railing as she did so. So far she didn't see anyone else. Mm. Maybe she was late. It had been a while before she actually boarded the ship. And then they had a few magical technicalities as once of the men began spewing some sort of black liquid from his ears. Such an unfortunate sideffect. Luckily Binx had no such symptoms. That most likely meant her magic was much more successful than her parents.

She just focused on it more. They did it willy nilly, the foolish people.

Abigale let a drawn out breath pass her lips, her pale face regaining a little more color now that she was standing with the ground firmly beneath her feet. Now all her had to do was walk. She took a few cautious steps and nearly fell over. Woah. That didn't feel good. She pulled over one of her trunks, sitting down on them and sliding Binx onto her lap. The large cat was nearly as big as a medium sized dog. Maybe she had gone a little overboard with her experiments. Mm. Maybe the others would run in fright at the sight of him and think that the island was overrun with wild cats. That would be amusing.

She'd have to wait a moment before she did anything really.

Once that moment was over, she got to her feet, casting a glance behind her as the boat pulled out and began to leave. So began the isolation from the rest of the world.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
                  XXChristopherxx【☽】xxJamesxx【☾】xxHarlow
                      I am probably around ninety, but appear to be around thirty years old.
                      Iʼm obviously a male.
                      I happen to be a moonblood / vampire.

User Image
Christopher James Harlow
Though I'd like you to call me [Christopher or Chris].

Obviously I'm a [charming male].

In this story, I am a [Moonblood / vampire].

I've been told I act [like a ladie's man. I possess a great amount of charm that's usually used to my advantage. I've kind of toned it down lately, ever since I developed feelings for Kalisha, anyways. I'm a mellow guy, so getting me riled up is a negative. I can get upset, trust me, but it's usually if you screw with me through the people I love. I can be very vengeful. Get on my bad side, and I'll never let it go. I can hold grudges for a long time, so it's a good thing I don't get upset easily. I'm very socially awkward, however redundant that may seem, when it comes to humans. Other supernatural beings are my comfort zone. Humans? Not so much. Can't explain it, but it's not very great].

I love these:
☆ my mom
☆ violin
☆ Er, Kalisha
☆ reading
☆ spending time with others

I could care less about these:
★ people trying to harm my mother
★ being alone
★ rejection
★ dogs - they're gross
★ extreme amounts of blood

I have a secret, [I'm the son of Andromeda Harlow. I play violin and I'm a cross between a Moonblood and a vampire. Oh, and I'm younger than I appear. It kind of has to do with what I am].

I am controlled by [Timecraze].

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

AndromedaxJeanexHarlowv a m p i r e g i r l

𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹,g i r𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊv a m p
𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒷𝓎 𝓀ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯv a𝒻ℴ𝓁𝓁ℴ𝓌 𝓀ℯ𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓀ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓉ℯ𝒹
𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓂𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒾ℯ, 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒷𝓁ℴℴ𝒹x x𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓅 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻

text goes here.

𝓈𝓀ℯ'𝓈 𝒶 𝓋𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
                  XXValentinexx【☽】xxChristinexx【☾】xxMoore
                      I am twenty years old.
                      Iʼm obviously a female.
                      I happen to be a werewolf.

User Image
Valentine Christine "Kitty" Moore
Though I'd like you to call me [Val or "Kitty"].

Obviously I'm a [female].

In this story, I am a [werewolf].

I've been told I act [like the kind of girl who confuses the hell out of everyone. Because of my appearence a lot of people call me a "tomboy". (It's the piercings.) Well guess what? I'M NOT A TOMBOY. I'm a sweet, fun loving, adventurous woman. I honestly don't act my own age. Instead I act like a happy-go-lucky ten year old who always gets into trouble. Almost everyone I know feels like they have to take responsibility for me. But it‘s impossible for someone to hold grudges against me. I‘m just that childish.
Boisterous is a word that is often used to describe me. But I don‘t think I‘m that wild. I know when I‘m supposed to contain myself. I‘ve got oodles of self control. Most of the time I don‘t use it. I can usually let things slip by easily. Just brush it off my shoulder and everything. I don‘t like to hold grudges. If I act like I do, it's only because I'm being childish. I don't really mean it. Sometimes people can take advantage of me because I can be a bit ditzy at times. But I know what I do a majority of the time…sort of. Well, I'm a horrible liar. I only make the situation worse when I try and get out of it. I‘m young spirited, so don't expect me to act so great in bad situations.
If I have to, I can be mean. That side of me often shows when someone I know and/or love is in trouble. I‘m very loyal and never let anyone down. Disappointment isn‘t something I‘ll let others feel. In a way I‘m a martyr. I‘ll take people‘s suffering onto myself.
When I'm in a tight situation, or just trying to get something I want, I can be a bit manipulative. I have a weird habit of changing how I act. It's nothing subconcious or anything. I know I'm doing it. But sometimes, being me won't cut it. I've seen and felt a lot of different emotions. And they can be turned into a different kind of personality. Like, I'll be acting like myself one moment and act like a different person another. It's sort of defensive, but works. A lot of people get confused over it. Much to my advantage
].

I love these:
☆ cats
☆ orchids
☆ COFFEE
☆ soft music
☆ writing

I could care less about these:
★ being alone
★ sour/bitter things
★ pain (especially the full moon transformation)
★ confinement
★ lonliness

I have a secret, [I can play clarinet. Oh! And y'know my nickname Kitty? Well, I got it because I have an outstanding love for felines. so that's why most of the pack calls me Kitty! Teehee~].

I am controlled by [Timecraze].

Shirtless Fatcat

[center][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/TimeAbigale.png[/img]
[size=15][color=#9d1d33]█▌┇[/color][color=#e69db0]I'd live[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=#9d1d33]and[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=#e69db0]I'd die[/color][color=#9d1d33]☬[/color] [color=#e69db0]for you[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=#2f2a2a]Steal the sun[/color] [size=13][color=#631115]☀[/color][/size] [color=#2f2a2a]from the sky[/color] [size=13][color=#631115]☁[/color][/size] [color=#2f2a2a]for you[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=#9d1d33]Words can't ➽ say what a ❤ love can do❣[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#e69db0]「[b]::[/b][/color] [color=#2f2a2a]I'll be th[/color][color=#e69db0][b].[/b][/color][color=#2f2a2a]there for[/color] [color=#e69db0]»»[/color] [color=#2f2a2a]you[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=#631115]I know you know we're had some good times[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=#9d1d33]╰°[/color][color=#e69db0]How they h[/color][color=#9d1d33]●[/color][color=#e69db0]ave the[/color][color=#9d1d33]⇡[/color][color=#e69db0]r own hiding[/color][color=#9d1d33]❞[/color] [color=#e69db0]place[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#2f2a2a]I can promise[/color] [color=white]shade[/color] [color=#2f2a2a]you tomorrow[/color] [color=#e69db0]↙↙[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#631115]But I can't buy back yesterday[/color][/size]
[size=17][color=#9d1d33]&& baby ⋮⊰ you know my ↻hands❜ are dirty 《《✩[/color][/size][/center][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10.5]

Jadi saya berpikir bahwa saya harus meletakkan sesuatu di sini bukan teks Anda berjalan di sini. Ini adalah layout posting x ilusi teduh itu. Terima kasih untuk membeli. Saya merasa seperti saya harus menempatkan ini dalam bahasa yang berbeda agar terlihat lebih bagus. Saya telah melihat orang lain melakukan hal ini, yang mana saya mendapat ide dari. Saya tidak begitu yakin tentang apa yang harus dibicarakan. Saya harap Anda menikmati tata letak Anda, saya menaruh banyak waktu ke dalamnya. Jika Anda ingin perubahan hanya pesan saya, saya akan melakukannya secara gratis. Ini adalah tata letak Anda setelah semua. Saya menyimpan semua file, sehingga dapat yang sederhana seperti Anda ingin nama berubah. Saya tidak keberatan, ini merupakan perubahan mudah selama saya memiliki file. Terima kasih lagi. Nikmatilah!

[/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=#9d1d33]I'll be there for you[/color][/size] [color=#f09fbf]。。。[/color] [size=10][color=#2f2a2a]COMPANY[/color][/size]
[color=white]x - - shade[/color][size=14][color=#9d1d33]Find me at[/color][/size] [color=#f09fbf]。。。[/color] [size=10][color=#2f2a2a]LOCATION[/color][/size]
[color=white]x - - shade x - - shade[/color][size=14][color=#9d1d33]The voice in my head[/color][/size] [color=#f09fbf]。。。[/color] [size=10][color=#2f2a2a]OOC[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

████ ████ █████████████████████████▌

"Talk." Think.

I'll be there for you 。。。 n.a
                                                x - - shadeFind me at 。。。 n.a
                                                x - - shade x - - shadeThe voice in my head 。。。 n.a

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas