Welcome to Gaia! ::

To see when a Graphic was Made

Check the Date with it 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Not the post date 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Unless there is not date with it, then its the post date XD 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88 89 > >>

User Image
Welcome to my Art Shop. It's only one post because its a very simple shop.
I don't like reading shops that take up the entire page, so my shop is short and sweet.

User Image

Follow Gaian ToS
Don't spam
Don't be a jerk
Don't steal my customers publicly, PM them.
Don't complain about the price of art, it's damn cheap.
I have a life, a husband, and a full-time job.
Don't beg
Be patient

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Headshot: 15k / 15,ooo G
Full: 25k / 25,ooo
Couple: Bribe
How to Order
Fill out the form
[quote="Pointblank Punisher"][/quote]
Username:
Reference(s):
Head or Full?:
Method of Payment:

Await my reply, I will quote you.
Once I have accepted your request, you may send the trade at any point from then until I finish the art.
I will not send you anything until the trade has been finished. I will notify you when it is complete.
I will post the artwork in the shop, quoting you, and PM you as well.

**Private commissioners may PM me their forms. ONLY if you are ordering nude art or something inappropriate for Gaiaonline. It will be posted on my Deviantart, found here: talleybear.deviantart.com

User Image

1. Handle with care
2. Saftey_Pin_Kisses
3. Princess Fanoria Pagan
When Full Please Do Not Order, Wait Please! Thank You

User Image

I want <3's!!!

Give me <3's! Get enough people chatting it up in here and I'll give you free art! Regulars will also get random freebies. They might not always be chibis, either. c: Butter me up enough and you could get something like THIS.

User Image

First Grab My Banner, then Post the CODE for your thread. ONLY accepting 88x31 Larger buttons will be Text Linked.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83595647_1/][IMG]EDIT WITH YOUR IMG URL[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image
The above layout created 12/4 into 12/5 morning XP of 2012
User Image
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Please Grab my Banner Then Post your Code in the Thread! Thanks.
                User Image
                [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/Leonaenae2/Graphics Store/VeraTara/Quest/VeraQ200x40.gif[/IMG]

Other People. Check them Out!
                User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas