Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
This is the person that controls me: Those Weirdos
My name is: August Ingram and have you met my little cutie pie Annie!
I am this many years old: 28
This is how I impress people August has a very nice personality and thanks to a certain events he has become quite feminine although he still retains some of his masculine triats. He is a very loving and caring individual to his daughter and other people, but if you manage to harm his daughter in anyway than he will find a way to ruin your life and make you completely miserable. He really has a huge daughter complex which probably causes Annie a large amount of problems, but he just can't resist the urge to hold onto her. You can call him weird as his taste differs from a great many different peolpe as he recently has gotten into wearing a full body costumes for enjoyment. August can be seen as a very intelligent and honest person when not dealing with Annie. However, when it comes to his beloved he will do whatever it takes to see that she is happy to the point of even spoiling her.
This is my role in the city: Nurse
I attend Duel Academy and I am a: Sadly I don't attend, but my darling little Annie does. Please be nice to her, or I'll have to end your life. But I'll bring you back so no worries.
This is my deck: Reptilianne & Nurses
I have other talents: August has the ability to make any normal situation turn awkward just by appearing in front of others. All jokes aside he is a great cook, a great doctor/nurse, and has a great insight. He is skilled in the art of Dady Fu which is a kungfu style that is centered around moves named after daddy in which is usually used to protect annie from predators. He is mainly know for his "Daddy Chop", " Daddy Stranglehold ', and his most dangerous move ever the "Daddy Death Glare" that no one has ever lived from. He also has a canny ability to sense whenever Annie is near a boy, and once he finds out he abilities become incredibly enhance almost like a mad man taking steroids.
I have this goldy shiny thingy: N/A don't know what the hell that is.
I am a member of Paradius: Nope.
Alright. Since you asked kindly: He was born as the son of two well-known doctor, so obviously they wanted him to become a doctor of high standing as well. August couldn;t do many things kids could do his age, and remained trapped inside their mansion forced to study about all types of medical practices. Thanks to this overbearing life style he became withdrawn from others and focused on becoming what his parents wanted him to be. He was known for his high grades and always coming out on top when doing anything academic relating. Soon life became a big bore to him, so he just continued trying to be the perfect little man fr his parent to manipulate, and he was alright with that until he met a special little lady. During his second semester in college he had met a girl who he thought he'd never associate himself with. She was in a different major, and she enjoyed playing duel monsters which was something he never really associated with. However, for some strange reason the girl took an interest in him, so life became rather annoying for him as the girl talked to him every step of the way. At first he did anything to get rid of the girl, but as time passed he began to enjoy her idle chatter and eventually something began to form within him that he had never felt before, love.

The girl name was Yumi Mizuki, and the two spent ample amount of time together doing God knows what. She taught him to play duels monsters, and how to live his life out of his parents control which was something that he found hard to do. Thankfully, Yumi helped him e very step of the way and soon the two had feelings for each others. August wasted no time in popping the question of marriage, and she thankfully agreed to it. It was hard convincing his parent that a girl of such low standing could be any good for him, but he fault with all his might eventually receiving approval from them. The two were married and soon came their little darling Annie who became his entire world, and though Yumi as well but then thanks to a sudden illness she was gone. Annie was only three at the time so she couldn't remember, but August remembered everything that happened and hated himself for not being able to save her. He knew it'd be hard for Annie to grow up without a mother and so he decided to take the role of both mother and father and began crossdressing. When Annie grew older, she started enjoying dueling just as her mother before her and even took a card from her mothers old card collection. They used to duel together all day just to satisfy her urge to play, and after awhile she began dueling against other people soon getting excepted into one of the most prestigious school in the world. August was happy for her, but did not want to let his only little girl, so he applied for a nursing job and was immediately accepted. Now he get to spend his day with his lovely little daughter and keep those naughty ***** away from her and those boys who want to steal her innocence.

This is what I like to do for fun: Wearing a Body Suit || Hugging his dear little Annie || Nursing || Chatting || Annie || Spending time with Annie || Cross dressing || Teasing Annie
My Duel Network name is: Those Weirdos

User Image
This is the person that controls me: Those Weirdos
My name is: Levana Sharks, but I prefer Levy for short.
I am this many years old: 19
This is how I impress people Levana is a very care free person who personality is quite similar to that of the ocean she loves. Normally she is calm and is a rather cheery and fun-loving person, but living on the ocean as a pirate for so long she has sticky fingers. Meaning that whenever she see something with high, which is now second nature to her, she has the urge to take it whether intentional or not. She has become so good at judging the worth of things that people who like to pawn items ask her how much they'll get in return, and she is very accurate on prices. She does have some destructive tendency which are not done on purpose, but rather due to her inability to control her strength. When she gets overly excited she tends to thrash around and break stuff around her unintentionally. She is known as a tomboy with a great sense of justice and is a very motherly person due to having to care for her own crew mates. She does however have a potty mouth and is incapable of doing anything considered feminine whatsoever. She has a masculine point of view and have a tendency to talk in manly mannerism. When she is angered she can be very dangerous as she no longer thinks about the consequences and focuses all her rage on the object that caused her to be angry. On another note, she has a moderate intelligence level, but has a large amount of knowledge when it comes to life challenges and survival skills.
This is my role in the city: Student || Jack of all Trades [Does Random Jobs] || Stolen Cards Seller [ Teachers do not know about her illegal possession of these card nor do they know she is selling them.]
I attend Duel Academy and I am a: 4th Year
This is my deck: Flying Fish & ???
I have other talents: She has tremendous amount of strength that is unparalleled as she usually carries a large anchor which happens to be her very first anchor that she took from her first ship. Although it doesn't seem like it, she has incredible cooking skills that she obtained while sailing across the seas and meeting different chefs all around the globe. Thanks to living on the ocean she has become a great swimmer, and can somewhat communicate with sea creature although it hard to explain how she does it. At times she can hear voices and seen strange creatures, but that's all. She is unaware of what the voices are or where they are coming from.[Also she is an amazing pick pocket.]
I have this goldy shiny thingy: N/A
I am a member of Paradius: No, prefer to do things my own way. Can't see myself following orders from anyone but myself.
Alright. Since you asked kindly: Levy was born as an orphan in America, but did not stay for very long as she was soon adopted by her adopted father who was a pirate known as "Tidal". She lived on the ocean the remainder of her life, and soon learned everything one needed to know about the sea. Levy was taught by many of Tidals crew mates in the art of looting, fighting, and how to hold her liquor during the the cold winter nights. As a child she spent most of her time hanging out with the older crew members, and doing chores such as cooking, cleaning, and sometimes they'd even allow her to search for land and for other ships. Due to there being no women on board, her behavior was that of a boy and for a short period of time she believed herself to be one until that faithful they when she got her first lady thing which lead to the weirdest conversation she ever had. While on board the ship, there were a great many things to do, but the one she enjoyed the most was the duel monsters game. She loved watching the old coots through down the cards with crazy looking fish down on the barrel and calling out crazy attacks that successfully made her laugh. After awhile of watching them play, she asked if she could join in on the fun, and they immediately responded with a yes teaching her all they knew about the card game. It didn't take long for her to master the game and defeat everyone on board the ship including the best duelist on board, her father.

When she turned 16, her father decided it was time she took over the ship as he was getting too old, and he believed her to be the most suitable person to take over his ship. She accepted it with great honor, and without any complaints from the other she sailed the high seas with an iron fist causing the captains of many ships calling her " Hercules of the Great Blue " due to her immense strength. After two years of sailing her father asked her if she ever felt like going to school. She nonchalantly replied," Yeah, I sometimes want to see what it's like." This put a smile on her father's face as he told her that he wanted her to live a normal life for once, and he had enrolled her at a school on an unknown island. At first she protested, but was eventually influenced when he said the school specialized in training young duelist. Over the years, dueling had become more than just a game to her, and she knew that no one on this ship would give her enough of a thrill. When she arrived at the island as a third year she couldn't bare leaving without a souvenir so she decided to take the ships anchor along with her. A year has passed and she has become a 4th year and now wondering what does this year in store for her.

This is what I like to do for fun: Money || Swimming || Ocean || Cooking || Having Fun ||
My Duel Network name is: That Weirdo
User Image

evanaLevyharks

ᴸᶤᶠᵉ ᶤᶳ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴼᶜᵉᵃᶰ˒ ᴵᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇʳᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵃˡᶳᵒ ᶜᵃᵘᶳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰˑ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

You an find me easily at the location
                                                            I'm currently accompanied by Location
                                                            The thought that rest in my head is location
User Image
Name you will be in the rp
A bit of your past
Guild your in, or reason why you aren't in a guild
User Image
Ashra The Espurr & Blade the Honedge [Mute]
Ashra is solo and is not apart of any guild since in her old guild the Pre-evolutions Guild she was bullied and no one wanted to be her friend because of her eyes creeped them out. She has no known relatives and her only known friend is blade who Ashra forced to stay with her due to the overwhelming loneliness. Blade no longer talks to her due to a crack on his blade which somehow affected his voice. Now Ashra feel more lonely, and is no longer trusting towards other pokemon believing that no one will like her and that there is no point in being friendly to those who will only abuse her. She tends to cry when alone, and is very cold to pokemon other than Blade. She wonders around without a goal other than to find someone who'll except for who she is, but in her heart she knows no one will be able to look past her physical appearance and'll stay away from her. Sometimes, she sits and hugs Blade for comfort although he often looks distressed and saddened when she does.

User Image

Username: Beatrice Teneshi
Character name:
Position:

Species:
Sexuality:

Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths/weaknesses:
Likes/dislikes:
Brief Biography:
User Image

User Image
Hi! My name is Astra Isle.

I'm proud to be a Female.

My Age? Well I happen to be 17 years old.

I get to blow out my candles on December 22nd.

My job? Well I'm actually a Maid.

I'm from Black City, in the good old Unova Region.

This is my best friend Volcarona we go everywhere together!

I'm actually the kind of person that's: Astra is a very hard-working and kind person who would do anything to please another. Although one may not guess it she is a very bold girl, and an intelligent one at that even though has background education doesn't seem like much. She very gentle and considerate person who has an eye for selling products that will get her a high price. She may look like the shy type of girl, but she does stand up for what she believes in and not afraid to get her hands dirty in doing so. Thanks to her poor lifestyle, she has an obsession with saving money which has made her a very resourceful person. She enjoys cooking, cleaning, reading but when she see disorganization that is something not even Arceus can handle. She goes complete berserk and starts tidying things up... Some may even say she's an out of control Minccino. After one of her cleaning session she tends to revert back to normal and calms down quite a bit..

It all started way back when: Astra was born into a poor family along with having three older brothers and three younger sisters in the Unova Region. Her brother were lazy and rather useless, her parents were to old to do any physical labor, and her sisters were to young to get a job. Seeing that her family was so dysfunctional she had to all the chores and the work in order to keep the family going. She never really had what one would call a child since it was filled with her going to multiple jobs, doing her chores, and going to school which only lasted until middle school. Astra was a very mature and a motherly person doing everything and anything she could do to help out her family. She'd even be willingly enough to help other people depending on reason though since she was not the type of person to allow others to use her. Life was hard and there were times she had to go without eating so her family could have enough food. There she received no help, and her brother who did work couldn't keep a job to save his own life. There was a time where she was to afraid to go on a field trip to a mountain site since there was going to be no one to proved for them, but her parents convinced her to go. Who knew she would meet a lifetime partner that she could never even hope to replace.

After she agreed to go on the trip, she set off to the mountain along with her fellow classmates. There they hiked up the great large mass of land until everyone was tired to the point where they couldn't even stand standing up. On their first night camping out she saw a beautiful flash of orange coming from somewhere in the woods. No one else saw it because they were all sleeping, and even though she knew it was dangerous to go into the mountains alone seeing as all the pokemon out there could bring potential harm. Against her better judgement she followed the light deep inside the dense forest until the light suddenly dropped onto the floor. She ran towards it only to see a beautiful bug pokemon squirming on the ground with one of it's many orange wing crippled up. At first, she hesitated to help it, but she could not just leave there so she picked up a branch and tore a piece of her clothing and walked towards it. The pokemon tried to flee, but couldn't so when Astra touched it's skin she felt a surge of heat flare up and burn her. It thought that this was enough to scare her, but she was to persistent and bandaged up the pokemon despite of he now burnt hand.

After the finishing, she stayed with it all night not getting a wink of sleep trying her best to help it recover. Once it was healed it decided to befriend her and follow her wherever she went. Although, technically it was not her pokemon as she did not capture it, but people were not about to risk their lives trying to separate the two. Ever since that day she and her new Volcarona became bet pal, and she finally gotten the help she always wanted. When she turned 16 she got a full time job working at a restaurant as a made, and even though the salary was not all that much it was enough to support her and her family. Then one, day a man came up to her and asked if she wanted to make alot more money than what she was making currently. She refused him at first, but when he said it was similar to her maid job and she wouldn't be forced to do any sexual activity she agreed needing the money more than ever. That was when she was fused with her volcarona, and turned into a Gijinka.

User Image

User Image
Experiment Number: 8311 .

Code Name: Volcarona .

Subject's Physical Stats:
-Attack: ■■■■■■■□□□
-Defense: ■■■□□□□□□□
-Speed: ■■■■■■■□□□
-Special Attack: ■■■■■■■■□□
-Special Defense: ■■■■■□□□□□

Subject's Type: Bug || Fire.

Subject's Ability: Flame Body.

Subject's Moves:
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Flare Blitz
- Leech Life

Subject Appears to be: Personailty did not change.

Subject Current Location: House of Blanchard

The One Pulling The Strings Is Those Weirdos.
User Image

urieoore

Tнεяε'ƨ αʟшαчƨ тшσ ƨıɔεƨ σғ α cσıп

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jurie signed as she made splashing noises with her feet within the pool. She never understood how some people could just sound so sleazy, and was somewhat angry when the coordinator asked her why she didn't flirt with the males herself. With a low growl she replied,"I have my own way of doing things, so don't worry about me and just do what you do best to get information. Been doing this for over two years without the need of sex appeal, and to answer you question yes I prefer to keep up my appearance.her voice was cold and sounded robotic as if she was pre-programmed to say this. She continued placing circles on what she thought kept plenty of pokemon, but when she hovered over the nursery she gasped as she found the teacher to be Freya Isle one of the cruelest admins she has ever come to know. Her hands began to shake as she tried to circle her classroom, but couldn't bring her to do it. She was about to just drop everything until she heard a loud noise coming from outside the door causing her head to turn as quick as a bullet. Jurie did not need to call out Aries name since he was already at door, carrying both Cubone and Froslass to the door.

Without a moment to lose he opened the door revealing a trainer who she had confirmed to be the Air Instructor Niles Feng, but coincidentally he had already ran from the door which was not good new for hers. Thankfully, she took Mr. Grave her last period so if anyone doubted why she and he would be talking she could just say it was about coordination technique that dealt with water. Aries scratched his head with his tail before being startled by the announcements on the loud speaker of the Indoor Gym. It aid that 1st period had just ended and now it was time to make their way to second period which for her were Pokemon Natures with Mr. Cooper in room 321. When she heard the announcement her inner nerd kicked in as she threw all her collectibles and paperwork into her backpack repeating,"
Gotta hurry! Can't break the Code! Nerd Code is absolute! Can't be late again, or it messes up perfect record!" for those who don't know what the Nerd Code is it is a specific set of rules that must be followed by each and every single Nerd in the universe. If not followed, this could cause a nerd to no longer be a nerd, but a geek and Jurie wanted no part of geekdom, so she rushed her stuff along. Silver already knew the drill and so did Aries, so Silver waited for Aries to make his way over here. The dragonite placed the little ice/ghost pokemon down next to her trainer waving goodbye, and apologized for her not being able to enjoy the water a little bit more.

Soon he rushed over to her, and picked up two pokeballs hitting Silver than himself with his own returning back to their miniature sized homes. By that time, Jurie had caught them in her bag and was carrying Sediments in her arms rushing out the door yelling at Mr. Grave,"
Can't say it's been a pleasure meeting ya, but I can say we'll meet again now bye!" and with that she exited the gym.

-Exit-

I'm currently accompanied by All pokemon and Damon Grave
Time to plan.
User ImageUser Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

I'm playing with Annie at location
                                                                  I'm with Location
                                                                  The thought prancing about is location

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff