Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I'm having a bit too much fun torturing Lyrah... or just Inky's characters in general, heh.
What you guys think?
In my opinion, the drama is moving along nicely, though... trying to "one-up" the drama each time is starting to become exhausting.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrescentValentine
I think I'm having a bit too much fun torturing Lyrah... or just Inky's characters in general, heh.
What you guys think?
In my opinion, the drama is moving along nicely, though... trying to "one-up" the drama each time is starting to become exhausting.

I feel bad for inky, punishing her characters over and over like that.

She'll be at her computer screaming "Cv what have I don't to youuuuu" haha
For added amounts of fun I can do what I was planing, which involves my guy disliking Seymour, and in his anger challenging him to a duel lmao, how fair would that be lol
Can't say it'll go too well for you.
Besides... -grins like a genius villain mastermind-
Was already thinking about doing that.
Having Seymour challenge Anthony to a duel, only for a completely separate reason.
When he learns of Anthony and Elizabeth's affection towards each other.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrescentValentine
Can't say it'll go too well for you.
Besides... -grins like a genius villain mastermind-
Was already thinking about doing that.
Having Seymour challenge Anthony to a duel, only for a completely separate reason.
When he learns of Anthony and Elizabeth's affection towards each other.

Ha I already knew Seymour would destroy Anthony haha, and I already have a secret weapon to stop Anthony from being completely pulverized. But I like your idea better now haha.... As you were *salutes*

Time-traveling Ally

CRRRRESCENT!
-flails on ground and throws a tantrum-
Why?! Why?! WHY?! Damn you. I was so not expecting you to pull that card out. Waaah! Now I don't know what to doooooo!
iNk_mAy
CRRRRESCENT!
-flails on ground and throws a tantrum-
Why?! Why?! WHY?! Damn you. I was so not expecting you to pull that card out. Waaah! Now I don't know what to doooooo!

Oh, whatever. You've mentioned a few times now at least about there being rumors of the two of them sleeping together so it seemed to me you were implying this to be a reality at some point. So I decided, "Why not take this rumor and give it a little truth?". Plus, I could just picture it. Our Seymour and Lyrah, two characters who are thoroughly distraught over the loss of their lover's deaths and in their grief and sorrow, in their weakness, they sought each other's warmth for a night. I thought it'd make for good drama later.

Time-traveling Ally

emotion_facepalm
Ok, fine...it's a good point. But still...All these drama bombs are being fired off and we're just on Day 2. I guess I'm just that excited and fangirling...not so much upset. Just extremely becoming invested in characters and their development. Which is a good thing.
This is just an example of how Seymour teleports or at the very least, it is similar to this way. Just without the punching heh.

Example.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sooo, how bout that local sports team?

Devoted Rogue

So how was everyone's weekend?

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm good. Got my new thread up. An old remake of a thread I was in way back and got permission to remake.

Devoted Rogue

darkqueenie
I'm good. Got my new thread up. An old remake of a thread I was in way back and got permission to remake.

Cool beans smile what's it about?

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ninja cafinated_coffee
darkqueenie

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/tale-of-the-immortal-children-remake-o-a/t.93992437/
Here is the link. Check it out!

Devoted Rogue

darkqueenie
Ninja cafinated_coffee
darkqueenie

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/tale-of-the-immortal-children-remake-o-a/t.93992437/k

Sounds interesting I like interesting I'll join it but tomorrow just got my power back on after a storm on Friday.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ninja cafinated_coffee
darkqueenie
Ninja cafinated_coffee
darkqueenie

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/tale-of-the-immortal-children-remake-o-a/t.93992437/k

Sounds interesting I like interesting I'll join it but tomorrow just got my power back on after a storm on Friday.

That's fine. I work 7-4 tomorrow est

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces