Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets make it big!

Time-traveling Ally

-throws confetti-
ALRIGHTY LETS PARTY!
yeah. i really need to stop watching Chobits and concentrate on making a post.

Time-traveling Ally

I've been hammering out my intro posts....This might be a little more challenging playing two characters who frequently interact with each other than I thought.
-determined face and pose-
But I will overcome this obstacle!
Well if it's not too much trouble, I would like to know where you have the two of them at the moment?

Time-traveling Ally

CrescentValentine
Well if it's not too much trouble, I would like to know where you have the two of them at the moment?

Just in the castle in general..? I guess kind of out of sight out of mind.

Time-traveling Ally

Yeah I need to edit them after reading the posts in the rp!
iNk_mAy
Yeah I need to edit them after reading the posts in the rp!

Srry inky. Was waiting for you to post so I could put Seymour next to Hemli so they could have a little quality time together but decided I was going save that for next post

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I must say I take offence to your prejudice against kangaroos, with that said I shall wish to enquire about you available prince, either one is fine XD
RoyalKill
I must say I take offence to your prejudice against kangaroos, with that said I shall wish to enquire about you available prince, either one is fine XD

that's totally up to you Mr. Rice. if you pick the Roland prince, you'll be Seymour's younger brother (their sister being the youngest in the family) but if you pick the Pristinia prince, you'll be the youngest in the family with two older sisters.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrescentValentine
RoyalKill

that's totally up to you Mr. Rice. if you pick the Roland prince, you'll be Seymour's younger brother (their sister being the youngest in the family) but if you pick the Pristinia prince, you'll be the youngest in the family with two older sisters.

Yikes, having two elder sisters would be horrible haha. Let me think on it for about an hour haha
RoyalKill
Yikes, having two elder sisters would be horrible haha. Let me think on it for about an hour haha

-shrugs- I don't know Royal. I think you could fit the role of the youngest prince nicely, but that's just my opinion. You do whatever you want.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrescentValentine
RoyalKill

-shrugs- I don't know Royal. I think you could fit the role of the youngest prince nicely, but that's just my opinion. You do whatever you want.

It really depends on the age I get to play really
RoyalKill
CrescentValentine
RoyalKill

It really depends on the age I get to play really

16, 17. a little young, but still old enough.
RoyalKill

also, just because it doesn't say required doesn't mean it's not. your character profile needs a song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff