Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visiter Poll; how many have entered the Pharaoh's Chamber?

1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
wow i haven't updated this first post in forever. lol all those links are old and dead emotion_facepalm

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ
                                  xxxɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Creator ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxLoving Lolliderella
                                                                              Owner ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxLoving Lolliderella
                                                                              Designer ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxD1ary.of.the.Vampz
                                                                              Literacy ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxSample literacy
                                                                              Genre ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxSample genre
                                                                              Inspiration ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxSample inspiration
                                                                              Status ↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxUCOpen Closed
                                                                              Links↘
                                                                              xxxxxxxxProfilesOOCOther

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

❝I look into your heart and discover myself
                        But I'll never be a part of your world
                        I need you, can’t reach you, we’re worlds apart
                        If you need me, look into your heart.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Four vampire brothers (not biological, as in made by same maker) have been chosen to lead in a new experiment. Vampires have heard rumors of male vampires being able to breed with female humans. These half-vampire offspring have all the perks of being a vampire: strength, speed, accelerated healing. All of these without the burn of the sun. The perfect warriors. Problem is, this is only a rumor of what once was long ago when vampires lived among humans.

Now these four brothers are on a mission to abduct 4 human females and convince them to mate. Each brother has their own way but these girls aren't just going to take it lying down. Their struggle between love and stubbornness is our story.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

01 The posting requirements! Two good paragraphs up to six max, exceptions allowed for writers block and for sudden inspiration, just don't push it.

02 God-modding is not accepted without consent. PLEASE remember the boys must have a past with one another, they have lived together for years.

03 I do suggest you fill in a reservation before a profile, it doesn't hurt to be safe. Title reservations, 'Role,' and title your profiles, 'Marry the Night.' Once I say you are accepted for your reserve you may start working on your profile. Role play will start when all slots are filled, no sooner.

04 Please if you join post at least once every other day, if something comes up inform me. I only want dedicated players. If you are planning on going away for a while inform me a head of time.

05 Follow Gaia's ToS. Do time skips for sex. Don't take sex to PMs. That's not okay with Gaia. As for cursing, fighting, anything like that, I'm completely fine with it.

06 Do anything as much as you want, so long as you're not going to get this thread, myself, or yourself in trouble from anyone. Any other questions just ask. With the plot of this rp sex is gonna happen. Time skip that! No one needs the details

07 You must quote if you interact or speak with someone. Period. Quote!!!!

08 Under no circumstances are you allowed to take any of this content. IT IS STEALING AND IT IS MINE. I don't care if you are a friend or not ask before taking AND give credit! So Unless your name is Loving Lolliderella I shouldn't see any of this. This is an original RP so I will know.

10 The rp consists of 4 males and there will be 4 females, first come first serve. Real people only no anime pictures.

11 Age ranges from 21-35 in appearance for the guys and girls may be as young as 18, no younger.

12 Not every girl is super cute so please can we try to stay away from the baby faces for every girl. Guys any one goes for ya'll models wise. (There is a red head model with blue eyes that i see everywhere. DO not use her or I will turn you away!!! NO didsney stars, selena gomez, miley cyrus and them are no nos)

13 This is intended to be a romance rp so you will be paired up, those playing the male roles will pick the girls, it's first come first serve. If you see a girl you'd prefer better send in the request after your PROFILE IS DONE FIRST.

14 Layouts are required, nothing fancy just a little decorative. I can send you to a shop I like, I can send you to a good friend who does mine, or I can make a basic one for you. Layout requirements are as follows: Colorful, picture(s) and your characters name.Some add quotes or lyrics and some add your role. It's really not that hard, I'm not even super picky on how it looks.

Hope you read the rules, there will be a test.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

User Image

First name Middle name or Nickname Last name
                ❝The Charmer ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Bad Boy ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Romantic ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Logical Thinker ❞

Username

User Image

User Image

❝The Challenge ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Loner ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Ingenue ❞

Username

User Image

❝The Bookworm ❞

Username

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser Image

❝Title ❞

Username

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/8rlETy6ksOcS_zpsa245cda7.png[/img][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/8rlETy6ksOcS_zpsa245cda7.png[/img]

[list]☨ [size=18][color=color1]First name[/color] [color=grey][u][color=color2]Middle name or Nickname[/color][/u][/color] [color=color3]Last name[/color][/size]
                              [list][list][b][size=10]❝[color=color2]Title[/color] ❞[/size][/b][/list][/list]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][align=left]☨[i][size=9]Username[/size][/i][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hailing from Insert nation or such
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert something your char might say.

The Basics

xxxxxxxxxxxx Name:
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character's full name here.

xxxxxxxxxx Nickname/Title:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character's nickname and/or title here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Age:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert age written out.

xxxxxxxxxx Birthday:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert birthday written out in Month, Day form here.

xxxxxxxxxx Sexuality:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert sexual orientation here.

xxxxxxxxxx Bride:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert the bride who you have claimed here.

The Backstory

xxxxxxxxxx Biography
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Here

The Inside

xxxxxxxxxx Personality
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert personality here

xxxxxxxxxx Likes
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert likes here.

xxxxxxxxxx Dislikes
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert dislikes here

xxxxxxxxxx Fears
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert fears here

xxxxxxxxxx Secrets
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert secrets here

The Look

xxxxxxxxxxxx Height:
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert height written out here.

xxxxxxxxxx Weight:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert weight written out here.

xxxxxxxxxx Eye color:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert eye color here.

xxxxxxxxxx Hair color:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert hair color here.

xxxxxxxxxx Appearance
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Write out appearance. Or insert images in link form.

xxxxxxxxxx Notable Physical Traits
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx List any notable physical traits not seen on image. This includes scars, markings, or tattoos. You may include an item or such that the character is always seen wearing. If none, delete.

The Rest

xxxxxxxxxx Theme Song
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character theme song here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Companion
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert companion here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Abilities
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert the abilites you possess. Speed, compulsion, shapeshifting, etc.

xxxxxxxxxx Username
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert your username here.

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/placeholder_zps33b71794.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Hailing from [color=#A1473F]Insert nation or such[/color] [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F][i]Insert something your char might say.[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#AA4854]h[/color][color=#D4242A]e[/color] [color=#806D7E]B[/color][color=#955A69]a[/color][color=#AA4854]s[/color][color=#BF363F]i[/color][color=#D4242A]c[/color][color=#E91215]s[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Name:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character's full name here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Nickname/Title:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character's nickname and/or title here. If none, delete.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Age:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert age written out.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Birthday:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert birthday written out in Month, Day form here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Sexuality:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert sexual orientation here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Bride:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert the bride who you have claimed here.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#935C6A]h[/color][color=#A74B57]e[/color][color=#BA3A43] [/color][color=#CE2930]B[/color][color=#E1191D]a[/color][color=#F50809]c[/color][color=#F50809]k[/color][color=#E1191D]s[/color][color=#CE2930]t[/color][color=#BA3A43]o[/color][color=#A74B57]r[/color][color=#935C6A]y[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Biography [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#995764]h[/color][color=#B2414B]e[/color][color=#CC2B32] [/color][color=#E51519]I[/color][color=#FF0000]n[/color][color=#E51519]s[/color][color=#CC2B32]i[/color][color=#B2414B]d[/color][color=#995764]e[/color][/b] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Personality [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert personality here[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Likes[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert likes here.[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert likes here.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Dislikes[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert dislikes here[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert dislikes here[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Fears[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert fears here[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert fears here[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Secrets[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert secrets here[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert secrets here[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert secrets here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#9F515E]h[/color][color=#BF363F]e[/color][color=#DF1B1F] [/color][color=#FF0000]L[/color][color=#DF1B1F]o[/color][color=#BF363F]o[/color][color=#9F515E]k[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Height:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert height written out here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Weight:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert weight written out here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Eye color:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert eye color here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Hair color:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert hair color here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Appearance[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Write out appearance. Or insert images in link form.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Notable Physical Traits[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]List any notable physical traits not seen on image. This includes scars, markings, or tattoos. You may include an item or such that the character is always seen wearing. If none, delete. [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#9F515E]h[/color][color=#BF363F]e[/color][color=#DF1B1F] [/color][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#DF1B1F]e[/color][color=#BF363F]s[/color][color=#9F515E]t[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Theme Song[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character theme song here. If none, delete.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Companion[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert companion here. If none, delete.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Abilities[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert the abilites you possess. Speed, compulsion, shapeshifting, etc.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Username[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert your username here.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser Image

❝Title ❞

Username

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/8rlETy6ksOcS_zpsa245cda7.png[/img][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/8rlETy6ksOcS_zpsa245cda7.png[/img]

[list]☨ [size=18][color=color1]First name[/color] [color=grey][u][color=color2]Middle name or Nickname[/color][/u][/color] [color=color3]Last name[/color][/size]
                              [list][list][b][size=10]❝[color=color2]Title[/color] ❞[/size][/b][/list][/list]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][align=left]☨[i][size=9]Username[/size][/i][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hailing from Insert nation or such
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert something your char might say.

The Basics

xxxxxxxxxxxx Name:
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character's full name here.

xxxxxxxxxx Nickname/Title:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character's nickname and/or title here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Age:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert age written out.

xxxxxxxxxx Birthday:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert birthday written out in Month, Day form here.

xxxxxxxxxx Sexuality:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert sexual orientation here.

xxxxxxxxxx Vampire:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert the vampire who claimed you here.

The Backstory

xxxxxxxxxx Biography
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Here

The Inside

xxxxxxxxxx Personality
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert personality here

xxxxxxxxxx Likes

xxxxxxxxxx Dislikes

xxxxxxxxxx Fears

xxxxxxxxxx Secrets

The Look

xxxxxxxxxxxx Height:
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert height written out here.

xxxxxxxxxx Weight:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert weight written out here.

xxxxxxxxxx Eye color:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert eye color here.

xxxxxxxxxx Hair color:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert hair color here.

xxxxxxxxxx Appearance
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Write out appearance. Or insert images in link form.

xxxxxxxxxx Notable Physical Traits
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx List any notable physical traits not seen on image. This includes scars, markings, or tattoos. You may include an item or such that the character is always seen wearing. If none, delete.

The Rest

xxxxxxxxxx Theme Song
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert character theme song here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Companion
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert companion here. If none, delete.

xxxxxxxxxx Skills
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert the skills you have. Cooking, singing, fenching, etc.

xxxxxxxxxx Username
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Insert your username here.

[img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/placeholder_zps33b71794.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Hailing from [color=#A1473F]Insert nation or such[/color] [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F][i]Insert something your char might say.[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#AA4854]h[/color][color=#D4242A]e[/color] [color=#806D7E]B[/color][color=#955A69]a[/color][color=#AA4854]s[/color][color=#BF363F]i[/color][color=#D4242A]c[/color][color=#E91215]s[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Name:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character's full name here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Nickname/Title:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character's nickname and/or title here. If none, delete.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Age:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert age written out.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Birthday:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert birthday written out in Month, Day form here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Sexuality:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert sexual orientation here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Vampire:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert the vampire who claimed you here.[/color][/size][/align] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#935C6A]h[/color][color=#A74B57]e[/color][color=#BA3A43] [/color][color=#CE2930]B[/color][color=#E1191D]a[/color][color=#F50809]c[/color][color=#F50809]k[/color][color=#E1191D]s[/color][color=#CE2930]t[/color][color=#BA3A43]o[/color][color=#A74B57]r[/color][color=#935C6A]y[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Biography [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#995764]h[/color][color=#B2414B]e[/color][color=#CC2B32] [/color][color=#E51519]I[/color][color=#FF0000]n[/color][color=#E51519]s[/color][color=#CC2B32]i[/color][color=#B2414B]d[/color][color=#995764]e[/color][/b] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Personality [/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert personality here[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Likes[/color][/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Dislikes[/color][/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Fears[/color][/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Secrets[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert secrets here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#9F515E]h[/color][color=#BF363F]e[/color][color=#DF1B1F] [/color][color=#FF0000]L[/color][color=#DF1B1F]o[/color][color=#BF363F]o[/color][color=#9F515E]k[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Height:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert height written out here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Weight:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert weight written out here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Eye color:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert eye color here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517]Hair color:[/color][/b][/size][/size][size=15]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#C3AEA9]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert hair color here.[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Appearance[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Write out appearance. Or insert images in link form.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Notable Physical Traits[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]List any notable physical traits not seen on image. This includes scars, markings, or tattoos. You may include an item or such that the character is always seen wearing. If none, delete. [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#151B54]▇[/color][color=#1B2054]▇[/color][color=#212554]▇[/color][color=#272A54]▇[/color][color=#2D2F54]▇[/color][color=#333454][/color][color=#3A3A54]▇[/color][color=#403F54]▇[/color][color=#464454]▇[/color][color=#4C4954]▇[/color][color=#524E54]▇[/color][color=#7E354D]▇[/color][color=#7A3251]▇[/color][color=#763055]▇[/color][color=#732D5A]▇[/color][color=#6F2B5E]▇[/color][color=#6C2963][/color][color=#682667]▇[/color][color=#65246C]▇[/color][color=#612270]▇[/color][color=#5E1F75]▇[/color][color=#5A1D79]▇[/color] [b][color=#806D7E]T[/color][color=#9F515E]h[/color][color=#BF363F]e[/color][color=#DF1B1F] [/color][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#DF1B1F]e[/color][color=#BF363F]s[/color][color=#9F515E]t[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Theme Song[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert character theme song here. If none, delete.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Companion[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert companion here. If none, delete.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Skills[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert the skills you have. Cooking, singing, fenching, etc.[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][b][color=#A1473F] ↓[/color][color=#150517] Username[/color][/color][/b][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#903B36]→ [/color][color=#A1473F]Insert your username here.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There is currently nothing to insert here.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Below are the characteristics of the vampires as well as their origins. Please read through each section.

Vampire History: Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here

Vampire Abilities Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here

Vampire Strengths Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here

Vampire Weaknesses Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Our setting will be in an old style plantation home in Southern Georgia. Read through the following to see the different locations of the estate.

Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here.

Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Below are the relationships throughout the roleplay.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Insert whatever you wish between the size and the lists (but behind the red cross) or delete this. Whenever you make your profile thread, and ooc thread, just link them with the image so people can click on them. If you don't know how to do that, follow this step:
                  [url=profile or ooc thread link][img]image of profile or ooc goes here[/img][/url]
                  Just make sure you imgleft one of the them, and imgright the other one. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here.

User ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Below are the profiles for all characters of "Brides of Night." You may insert whatever you wish between the size 11 and lists. Might I suggest that YOU post the profiles here yourself. Like "reserve" each one for the specific character. Below is the example of the profile section. Also keep in mind, that it would be awesome if you were to link each profile with the reserves, that way everyone can easily click the person they want, and go directly to the profile. So the image that says "brides of knight-reserved" you would post 8 times for the 8 characters and simply put it in there yourself. The entire profile thread (should you decide to do this of course, would look like the following only on 8 SEPERATE posts)

User Image
Reserved for the Charmer.

User Image
Reserved for the Bad Boy.

User Image
Reserved for the Romantic.

User Image
Reserved for the Logical Thinker.

User Image
Reserved for the Challenge.

User Image
Reserved for the Loner.

User Image
Reserved for the Ingenue.

User Image
Reserved for the Bookworm.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here is what you can use for your ooc thread. Simply post this, and whatever opening you'd like to use, and that's it.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Insert whatever you wish between the size and the lists (but behind the red cross) or delete this. Whenever you make your profile thread, and ooc thread, just link them with the image so people can click on them. If you don't know how to do that, follow this step:
                  [url=profile or ooc thread link][img]image of profile or ooc goes here[/img][/url]
                  Just make sure you imgleft one of the them, and imgright the other one. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here. Blah blah blah, words go here.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff