Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
          Pharaohs Assistant
          ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs

Type:: Banner? Wheels? Normal Edit? L-Shaped? Write out what you need here.
                  Colors:: Hexcode preferred, but not mandatory.
                  Model/Desired Image:: If you have a specific picture (anime, real life, or art) put them in link form here. If you only have model that you would like to use, put their name here.
                  Name:: ONLY if the name is to be included on the image, put desired name here.
                  Quotes/Lyrics:: ONLY if lyrics or quotes are to be included on the image, the put desire quotes/lyrics here.
                  Gif:: Do you want gif to be included? Full image? Sparkles? Specify here. If not, then just say n/a.
                  Size:: Select size, either general or specific height and width.
                  Extra::Is there something I forgot? Insert that here.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo

Geeklet

Oi. I've got alot of editing to do. Alot alot alot...and orders. So I've deemed this old thread of mine to be our...discussion thread. Kinda like an ooc. Anywho. I'd like to know if either of you would like to add "rush/bribe" orders. And how many customers do you guys take a time? Also, are there any rules you'd guys like to add? Or some that you feel really don't need to be there? Also, what do you think I should add or take away, now that the pair of you are coworkers? This isn't just MY shop anymore, its OUR shop. I've noticed that through my shop, I haven't gotten any customers, but I've gotten people by going TO them (in the graphics area) and they've come to my shop or told others about me. I would like to suggest the same for you guys, like link something like this when you go off and advertise for yourself. You know? But I seriously do thank you guys for the bumps. Between chatting in a foundational thread, guilds, working on orders, creating new layouts and keeping up with my quest thread, bumping for either of my threads have been nonexistant

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Sounds like a plan boss.
I personally wouldn't like rush/bribe orders. I usually finish em between 1-2 days anyways, so I'm good. c:
Can we change the amount od customers as time goes on? Like if life gets busy, just change the amount. I can do 5 orders for sure but if things get busy, I would rather do three and then add like a possible waiting list.

As for advertising, I can totally do that in a little bit somehow. c:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Sounds like a plan boss.
I personally wouldn't like rush/bribe orders. I usually finish em between 1-2 days anyways, so I'm good. c:
Can we change the amount od customers as time goes on? Like if life gets busy, just change the amount. I can do 5 orders for sure but if things get busy, I would rather do three and then add like a possible waiting list.

As for advertising, I can totally do that in a little bit somehow. c:

Aw, you don't have to call me boss. We're partners! Alrighty, if you don't like bribe or rush orders, I'll get rid of it. (I don't like them either which is why I make them stuff from my wishlist, most of which are over 200k now) You know what, yes we can, as long as its still cheap. I've told our new artist to keep them below 20k, but I've an idea...have those "bribe/rush" slots be the slots avaiable when youre busy...we'll have to think of something to call them. Waiting list you say? Would that be the name of the other slot? What rule should I put for that?

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

lol but I want to. emotion_awesome
You guys can totally have rush/bribe orders though xD
Not gonna lie. You lost me. (I'm listening to music though so that might be why. I can't read and listen to music at the same, even if though I can do other things. u.u)

Not sure if this what you were asking but
What I mean by waiting list are the orders I haven't started or completed a trade with and then once I'm done with the ones that are in my slot, they move up to slots. amdslklAd idek

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo

lol but I want to. emotion_awesome
You guys can totally have rush/bribe orders though xD
Not gonna lie. You lost me. (I'm listening to music though so that might be why. I can't read and listen to music at the same, even if though I can do other things. u.u)

Not sure if this what you were asking but
What I mean by waiting list are the orders I haven't started or completed a trade with and then once I'm done with the ones that are in my slot, they move up to slots. amdslklAd idek

Oh Sheldon. If youre lost then I'm done xD We can definitely do this waiting list idea of yours. I would just replace the section for you. Just send me the name of the people who have ordered from you (or I'd probably just see it myself since I'll get the notice anways) but could you also send me your picture again? You know the one from the "worker form"? I finally figured the name of the font I used, and I'm editing the other one to be like it, but it says your image has been deleted. sweatdrop

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

kay xD
No one has ordered from me /sobs ;-;
I'll get right on it. c:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

kay xD
No one has ordered from me /sobs ;-;
I'll get right on it. c:

I see so far...T^T I was hoping that by us getting together we'd have more people coming to us. We'll have to do it individually. As a matter of fact, maybe I could invite people to the thread using your stuff, and have them order from you. Wild idea but it could work. I don't want you bumping the shop and not getting anything out of it gonk

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Shops take time though. i once had a shop and I didn't start getting more orders until after 4 pages of bumping, so it's all good
I'm also considering making my own shop so im not too worried
you can but i rather you not go through all that trouble. 'sides i can do it. c:

here

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo
Shops take time though. i once had a shop and I didn't start getting more orders until after 4 pages of bumping, so it's all good
I'm also considering making my own shop so im not too worried
you can but i rather you not go through all that trouble. 'sides i can do it. c:

here

I wouldn't have a problem with it at all to be honest. And I guess you're right...it DID take me a while to get my first customer...I hope it doesn't take as long for my coworkers to get some too. Even when I post in the forums to people who are looking, I mention your name or link your work. I hope that gets more attention. *sigh* I've got to get offline now anyways...dinner and I'll probably get back on to chat but that's about it for the orders today

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

aw thanks!
happy hunger games dinner time c:
i'm making a sample thread for my works by the way so hopefully by the time you come back i'll be done with that

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anais xo
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

aw thanks!
happy hunger games dinner time c:
i'm making a sample thread for my works by the way so hopefully by the time you come back i'll be done with that

Ah man. It was yummy. And show me your samples thread whenever your done ^^ I'll have to fix my thread up since I changed my folders name.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
anais xo

Geeklet

Oi. I've got alot of editing to do. Alot alot alot...and orders. So I've deemed this old thread of mine to be our...discussion thread. Kinda like an ooc. Anywho. I'd like to know if either of you would like to add "rush/bribe" orders. And how many customers do you guys take a time? Also, are there any rules you'd guys like to add? Or some that you feel really don't need to be there? Also, what do you think I should add or take away, now that the pair of you are coworkers? This isn't just MY shop anymore, its OUR shop. I've noticed that through my shop, I haven't gotten any customers, but I've gotten people by going TO them (in the graphics area) and they've come to my shop or told others about me. I would like to suggest the same for you guys, like link something like this when you go off and advertise for yourself. You know? But I seriously do thank you guys for the bumps. Between chatting in a foundational thread, guilds, working on orders, creating new layouts and keeping up with my quest thread, bumping for either of my threads have been nonexistant
User Image
| | g є є к ℓ є т | |
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I will do rush and bribe. smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Geeklet

anais xo

blueRose98

Awesome. Sorry about the late reply, Geeklet. Orders and editing had to be done. We're getting a new artist, who I won't be able to put up until probably saturday but we've got a new friend!! Meet blueRose98 (hopefully you get this quote as well!!) Also, guys I've edited the shop AND I've started an "artist of the week" thread, found here, so that we can advertise one person a week in hopes that they will get more customers. Uh, is it good? Also is there anything I should add or take off? Any more ideas of any sort? I'll be able to reply today but I think that's about it with my orders and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff