Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

main tab tab rec tab tab ooc

The gatekeeper is watching.
            Your chars better make sense or he's going to smite you.

Try to keep your personality traits and power unique if you're making a char.

Malevolent Trash

lord of the flies by william golding● ● ●
                      ARTEMIS ARCHER // FEMALE // SIXTEEN // SELF-DUPLICATION
                        kill the pig! cut his throat! kill the pig! bash him in!
      tab tab tab tab tab tab selfish - cruel - childishUser Image
                      you were such a sweet kid at heart until something horribly traumatic happened to you. now
                      that you've lost your innocence you don't care for anyone except yourself. probably for the best,
                      you can only really rely on yourself in times like these. inside you're just a scared little kid, but
                      you're never gonna let anyone see that. only the strongest survive and you have no intention of
                      going out quietly.

save someone other than yourself or feel hunted for the rest of your life

elbowspace

lord of the flies by william golding● ● ●
                      ARTEMIS ARCHER // FEMALE // SIXTEEN // SELF-DUPLICATION
                        kill the pig! cut his throat! kill the pig! bash him in!
      tab tab tab tab tab tab selfish - cruel - childishUser Image
                      you were such a sweet kid at heart until something horribly traumatic happened to you. now
                      that you've lost your innocence you don't care for anyone except yourself. probably for the best,
                      you can only really rely on yourself in times like these. inside you're just a scared little kid, but
                      you're never gonna let anyone see that. only the strongest survive and you have no intention of
                      going out quietly.

save someone other than yourself or feel hunted for the rest of your life

HI I'M A SUPER RESPONSIBLE RP MOD
            AND I FORGOT TO PUT THE PROFILE CODE AND WHAT TO DO AFTER THE APP SO YEAH
            YEAH ITS OVER THERE ON THE FRONT PAGE
            alsocanyoumakeher16please;u;

EDIT: SHE IS 16 I CANT READ PLEASE IGNORE ME

Malevolent Trash

house of leaves by mark z. danielewski● ● ●
                      YONATAN "JOHNNY" ADELSTEIN // MALE // EIGHTEEN // PHOBOKINESIS
                        I will become, have become, a creature unstirred by history, no longer moved by the present, just hungry, blind and at long last filled of mindless wrath.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab paranoid - sarcastic - perceptiveUser Image

You have lived your life in constant fear of some lurking obscenity that only you
                      perceive. You are not an unkind person, more like a cornered animal striking out
                      at everyone who gets too close. This distance you maintain at all times has its
                      benefits, though - people make a lot of sense to you, and you are pretty good
                      and putting the pressure on when you want to get your way, aren't you?

accept the truth or fall irreparably insane

elbowspace

house of leaves by mark z. danielewski● ● ●
                      YONATAN "JOHNNY" ADELSTEIN // MALE // EIGHTEEN // PHOBOKINESIS
                        I will become, have become, a creature unstirred by history, no longer moved by the present, just hungry, blind and at long last filled of mindless wrath.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab paranoid - sarcastic - perceptiveUser Image

You have lived your life in constant fear of some lurking obscenity that only you
                      perceive. You are not an unkind person, more like a cornered animal striking out
                      at everyone who gets too close. This distance you maintain at all times has its
                      benefits, though - people make a lot of sense to you, and you are pretty good
                      and putting the pressure on when you want to get your way, aren't you?

accept the truth or fall irreparably insane

yes this looks exciting yes.
            yessssssssssssssss.
            //made the front page chars a different code than the skeleton i gave
            HARP DARP.

Go for the profile ; u ;

Mewling Abductee

the catcher in the rye by jd salinger● ● ●
                      LISA SCULLY // FEMALE // SEVENTEEN // HEALING
                        I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab gullible - contemplative - protectiveUser Image
                      You were always a strange one. Probably the type to watch everyone else watching
                      the fireworks. Your protective nature seems to come from some sort of desire to
                      keep anyone from experiencing hardship. You can be a bit emotional at times, your
                      thoughts pile up and chip away at you. You have the best intentions, but sometimes
                      you say the odd things and act in an odd way. You've got a lot to learn, but you seem
                      hopeful about the future.

let others find their own path or watch them forget about you

Inoreen Jaeger

1984 by george orwell● ● ●
                      LISA SCULLY // FEMALE // SEVENTEEN // INVISIBILITY
                        in the face of pain there are no heroes.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab sheltered - cowardly - freeUser Image
                      you always followed the rules, never in a million years did anyone think you'd be a rebel.
                      yet when you got older, you fell in with the 'wrong' crowd and now everyone looks down on
                      you. it's not like you're stupid, careless is probably more accurate. you try to be brave, but
                      honestly you're a bit of a coward at heart.

save a loved one or fade away

do the thing
            ; u ;

Chatty Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200

mansfield park jane austen● ● ●
                      FANNY PRICE//FEMALE // SEVENTEEN // TELEPATHY
                        “We have all a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be.”
      tab tab tab tab tab tab well behaved- steadfast- nobleUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      No one has ever seen you for what you're worth, and you've never attributed any value to yourself.
                      You're a hidden gem whose kindness and gentility is often overlooked.
                      Moral and tolerant to a fault, you would never do anything untoward and unkind.
                      You've grown up with other trying to convince you that they know what is best for you,
                      and sometimes you'll give in, but not with anything that truly matters.
                      No one can change your mind once you decide to be firm.
                      You're calm and seem emotionless, but deep inside you hide a passion.

Keep your dignity or fall into desire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MANSFIELD PARK
“WE HAVE ALL A BETTER GUIDE IN OURSELVES, IF WE WOULD ATTEND TO IT, THAN ANY OTHER PERSON CAN BE.”

No one has ever seen you for what you're worth, and you've never attributed any value to yourself. You're a hidden gem whose kindness and gentility is often overlooked. Moral and tolerant to a fault, you would never do anything untoward and unkind. You've grown up with other trying to convince you that they know what is best for you, and sometimes you'll give in, but not with anything that truly matters. No one can change your mind once you decide to be firm. You're calm and seem emotionless, but deep inside you hide a passion.

CHAPTER I

What are the lies you tell others?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MY NAME IS FANNY PRICE. I WAS BORN 17 YEARS AGO

CHAPTER II

If there was ever a time to be honest, it's now.

I've always been proud to be a female, and although I do not have many suitors, I hope to meet a man who loves me for who I am. I'm somewhat small and skinny. I've stopped growing at 5'2" and I weigh 47 kilograms (105 pounds).

CHAPTER III

I guess it's about as likely to be as true as any story.

Born into a poor family in a port city, I am the eldest daughter of nine children. The financial burden of nine children was too much for my parents, and my aunt offered to take me in to help out. Isolated from my family from a young age and placed in a foreign home, I grew up timid and careful to not offend my richer relatives. I was given a great burden to adjust and learn how to behave like a lady. Although I frequently write to my family, I cannot relate to them anymore as I have spent seven years away from them.
                I'm very grateful for my aunt and uncle for taking me in, but at the same time it is very lonely. My cousins look down upon me except one, Edmund. To be truthful, I adore Edmund very much, maybe more than a cousin should, but I will not speak on these feelings as it is improper. So I have hidden and locked away my feelings for love away. I feel it is more important to act moral and upright, than to fall into a life of sin and being over indulgent in pleasure.
                I've been attending Evington for a year, and I have gotten used to it. I do not have many friends however, since my cousins proclaimed my status as a lowly adopted daughter and the financial status of my family. I can understand why people will not approach me since I merely managed to enter this school through my Aunt's good graces, and others have the money or talent to have made it in.
                Since I spend a lot of my time alone, I've spent more and more time studying in the library. I am getting used to my lonely and repetitive life, and I will have to harden my heart to accept my fate.

CHAPTER IV

I've only ever wanted to know about you.

Perhaps it was due to my situation which caused me to mature faster than my cousins, but as an outsider, I have always had a good insight to people's motivations and desires. I am always cautious to how I respond, and never try to give people to wrong idea. This is not to say that I act as a sycophant, but I always make sure to choose my words carefully and never act untowardly. I'm quite shy and sort of a pushover. When I hear people insult me, I'm more likely to stay silent or walk away. I'm not a fighter and physical exertions tire me. I am very passive in nature, and if something bothers me I'm not likely to speak out or trouble others to fix it.
                When it comes to the way I conduct myself, I think it is best to not do anything you'll regret and follow the rules. I try to be as moral as possible and although I will not look down on those who would prefer to behave whimsically, I wish they would try to see things my way.

CHAPTER V

I can think up better dreams of you and I.

I've always been very smart and I am always ranked top 3 in my class. Well, what else can I do when I spend all my time in the library?
                I love riding horses, which is the only exercise I enjoy.
                I can sing pretty well, and have been told I have a sweet voice.

CHAPTER VI

If that was supposed to scare me start again.

I will update this as I go through school, but I hope to make more friends soon.
                So far, these are my collection of thoughts for the people I've met and not met yet.
I_monkey_you

mansfield park jane austen● ● ●
                      FANNY PRICE//FEMALE // SEVENTEEN // TELEPATHY
                        “We have all a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be.”
      tab tab tab tab tab tab well behaved- steadfast- nobleUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      No one has ever seen you for what you're worth, and you've never attributed any value to yourself. You're a hidden gem whose kindness and gentility is often overlooked. Moral and tolerant to a fault, you would never do anything untoward and unkind. You've grown up with other trying to convince you that they know what is best for you, and sometimes you'll give in, but not with anything that truly matters. No one can change your mind once you decide to be firm. You're calm and seem emotionless, but deep inside you hide a passion.

Lead your own life or let people make decision for you

o u o telepathy will be fun when she first comes back to school with it
            the only thing is
            her price/challenge to keep her power resembles the fahrenheit 451/to kill a mockingbird's challenge
            is there any way you can modify it?
            If not it's fine, we'll work something out

Otherwise go ahead and start the profile~

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

atlas shrugged by ayn rand● ● ●
                      BASIL GRIFFITH // MALE // EIGHTEEN // MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
                        it was the greatest sensation of existence: not to trust but to know.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab logical - sacrificing - stoicUser Image
                      screw those naysayers, you can do anything they can and you'll do it twenty times better.
                      sometimes emotions just get in the way so you're more focused on reason than trivial feelings.
                      you think things through and prefer those sort of likeminded people. you will sacrifice to reach
                      a goal, not matter how much it may pain you

learn to trust another or hear their every thought

Shaded Eclipse

atlas shrugged by ayn rand● ● ●
                      BASIL GRIFFITH // MALE // EIGHTEEN // MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
                        it was the greatest sensation of existence: not to trust but to know.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab logical - sacrificing - stoicUser Image
                      screw those naysayers, you can do anything they can and you'll do it twenty times better.
                      sometimes emotions just get in the way so you're more focused on reason than trivial feelings.
                      you think things through and prefer those sort of likeminded people. you will sacrifice to reach
                      a goal, not matter how much it may pain you

learn to trust another or hear their every thought

Yes. Yessssssssssssssssss. He hath returned

Mewling Abductee

the bible by jesus● ● ●
                      NICOLETTE MORGAN // FEMALE // FIFTEEN // PERSUASION
                        then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. the earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab insecure - self-righteous - megalomaniacalUser Image

you always have to be right, don't you? it's your way or the highway
                      as far as you're concerned, and no one can tell you otherwise.
                      someone should have smacked some sense into you a long time ago,
                      but it's way too late now. maybe if you were more confident, you wouldn't
                      push everyone away. you've done a pretty good job isolating yourself;
                      sooner or later, it's coming back to bite you.

admit you're wrong or lose all control

Inoreen Jaeger

the bible by jesus● ● ●
                      NICOLETTE MORGAN // FEMALE // FIFTEEN // PERSUASION
                        then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. the earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab insecure - self-righteous - megalomaniacalUser Image

you always have to be right, don't you? it's your way or the highway
                      as far as you're concerned, and no one can tell you otherwise.
                      someone should have smacked some sense into you a long time ago,
                      but it's way too late now. maybe if you were more confident, you wouldn't
                      push everyone away. you've done a pretty good job isolating yourself;
                      sooner or later, it's coming back to bite you.

admit you're wrong or lose all control

this is real life yes

a clockwork orange by anthony burgess● ● ●
                      ELLIOT KLARIN // FEMALE // NINETEEN // MIND CONTROL
                        when a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab sadistic - charming - intelligentUser Image
                      were you a product of your upbringing or were you just always this bad? you don't even seem
                      to feel any remorse, it's positively amazing! you were always a leader, dragging others into your
                      terrible plots you came up with for your own amusement. you're still the same manipulative terror
                      you always were.

change yourself for the better or never do anything right

Insane Clockwork

a clockwork orange by anthony burgess● ● ●
                      ELLIOT KLARIN // FEMALE // NINETEEN // MIND CONTROL
                        when a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.
      tab tab tab tab tab tab sadistic - charming - intelligentUser Image
                      were you a product of your upbringing or were you just always this bad? you don't even seem
                      to feel any remorse, it's positively amazing! you were always a leader, dragging others into your
                      terrible plots you came up with for your own amusement. you're still the same manipulative terror
                      you always were.

change yourself for the better or never do anything right

excitement intensifies
            oooohhh boy ohboy o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas