Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Vicious`Mistress
Character Name: Scarlet Camilla
Character Age: 24
Character Gender: Female
Role in the story: Assassin /Spy
Faction: Svarro
Abilities he/she have: Precise skill with light swords, daggers, blades, knives. Aerobic and light on her feet.
Powers he/she may possess: Uses a small hint of Aura from living things, able to detect other life and non.
Weapons he/she have: Hidden blades and knifes. A sword is always mounted on her back and occasionally uses a cloak to keep her more hidden. A utility belt is at her waist providing all she needs to accomplish her task.
Their personality: Motivated, persistent, perfectionist.
Their history: Growing up a wealthy land, she had everything she needed to recieve proper training. Her family was slaughtered on dark and rainy night when she was away. The murderers were for her instead. Training farther, her combat skills improved over the years,and she became the courts right hand.

Rumor spread across the land of the events in Völsung and at Caiseal. Her king sent her to spy and possibly destroy the evil leadership that lingered over the land. Little did she know of the true crimes. Will she complete her task, or will something else prevent her?

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Username:Tsukasa wavemaster 01
Character Name:Rev'lyn (Rev-Lin)
Character Age:19
Character Gender: male
Role in the story:Kings spy
Faction: Beginning of Our Era
Abilities he/she have: As with all Drow, Rev'lyn was born within the darkness of the underground,giving him the ability to see both normally as well as heat signatures in the darkness,he has knowledge of magic, a skilled fighter and incredibly light on his
feet.
Powers he/she may possess: Rev'lyn is skilled in the art of magic,as are most drow,mainly that of darkness and offensive spells,although training in this area is not

complete therefor his knowledge is not vast.
Weapons he/she have: Two scimatars
Their personality: Rev'lyn is quiet for a drow,having been taught his 'place'
amoungst society,male were below female, that was what was taught and so, whenever Rev'lyn encounters females, of any race, he does not speak when spoken too or address with eye contact. Upon meeting any new potential 'friends' Rev'lyn is incredibly careful..Drow are a untrustworthy race..betrayal and treachery coming easy to them. Unlike most though, Rev'lyn strives to not adopt the values and morals his kin hold..finding them revolting,and shameful.He enjoys company when he can get it...and is often found reading text of the surface people.
Their history: Born to a noble family within the darkness of the underground
Rev'lyn was drilled from a young age that the woman were important and to respect higher class nobles,they were taught the surface was evil..that it was to blame for their
unfortunate history of their race,he grew up with 2 other sisters almost to become high priestesses of Lolth and 1 brother who served the vile woman Rev'lyn dared to call mother.
For sixteen years he remained where he was told..cleaning the house of his family...not high enough in the ranking to be given anything important..and only halfway through his weapons and magical training.At the age of 17 he attended the academy for half a year before hearing of a small scout group taking to the surface for annual scouts...the underground city was well protected enough but to be fully protected a few unfortunate common drow were sent above to the
glaring sunlight,those who returned reported on what was happening. On one such trip Rev'lyn stowed away, escaping to the surface where he was picked up by knights of the men folk, knowing nothing of life above the ground Rev'lyn enlisted into this service,now serving under the new king of volsung,but....this newfound place...something doesnt fit right..he's not quite sure if he is serving the right person..but what does he know..he knows nothing of the surface, who is he to judge.

Angelic Kitten

User ImageUser Image
Username: Tobahau
Character Name: Raiek Hao (Ray-ick How)
Character Age: I apologize if this sounds rude, but my age is really none of your concern.
Character Gender: I'm male.
Role in the story: I was supposed to be watching Miss Finite, but she managed to escape. That one is quite the resourceful woman. Oh, by the way, I'm a demon. How do you do? I apologize for letting that one out of my sight. You see, she hired me for the sole purpose of restraining her. Still, it's smart to get in the good graces of a faction, and I detest the King, so the Svarro's were natural. The leader is one of the few humans I enjoy speaking with.
Faction: I'm with the Svarro, only to get close to Miss Finite. I've heard she's around her.
Abilities he/she have: I possess great strength and speed. My mind is nice and sharp, as are my seven senses; sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, aura, and death sense. I have a tendency to speak with animals, plants and dead things. People, I merely tolerate.
Powers he/she may possess: I can Speak to anything, and I quote, " I have never seen such superb control of Shadow magic," as I consulted my old master on how to better my arcane studies. Oh, I can also control water. Water magic is very refined yet deadly, and it is also quite versatile, unlike destructive fire or lightning magic.
Weapons he/she have: I possess a fine shortsword, two long dirks, my own highly tuned body, and my trusty ax.
Their personality: I'm a gentleman, and a scholar. I don't care much for the rise and fall of kingdoms, and I've found that most humans are not worth spending much time with. Still, I shy not at all from battle. Indeed, in battle most say I become, a different person. I try my best to be polite, but at times, I let my bloodlust overcome me. Forgive me when I am not at my best.
Their history: I prefer to keep my past secret. All you need to know is that I was hired by Miss Finite to keep her from hurting others, but she escaped one day. Honestly I confess that she is one of my few friends, and I would be remiss not to find her and keep her safe from herself.

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Cassandra Sandsmark
Character Name: Lucia De La Rocca
Character Age: 21
Character Gender: female
Role in the story:King's 3rd Advisor
Faction: Beginning of Our Era
Abilities he/she have: Scribe, manipulative, and a vast knowledge of history.
Powers he/she may possess:
Healing: Can heal herself and others around her with small spells.
Telepathy: Can read others thoughts and instill telepathic suggestions.
Illusions: Can create life-like illusions which may can cause emotional trauma or the feeling of dizziness.
Weapons he/she have: Throwing knives and a katana.
Their personality:Intelligent, manipulative, and self-serving.
Their history: Born to well off family of merchants Lucia's childhood was decent until her family fell on to hard times. Desperate for money her father sold her into slavery when she was only seven years old. Lucia despised her enslavement and at age nine she escaped and ran away only to end up in a temple, being raised by the priestesses and others who lived there. In temple Lucia learned different types of magics, and studied the world. Lucia's memory is unclear of what happened to the temple but it was destroyed when she was fourteen years old and she took whatever knowledge she gained there with her to different towns performing odd jobs. After the new king took the throne she applied for a job as a healer and worked her way up to advisor.

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Username:ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
Character Name:Reinette (Re-nee-te) Holland
Character Age: 20
Character Gender: Female
Role in the story: Apothecary
Faction: The Guild
Abilities he/she have: She is rather handy in a crisis and is reliable when needed. She knows her potions and ingredients for both medicine and poisons like she knows her way around her house. She is also really good at blending in when she wants to and being 'invisble'. Reinette is also very creative with a persona, if she finds the need to adopt one. She could be an apothecary on minute and the next be a dancer who knows nothing about medicine. She knows very well how to reinvent herself.
Powers he/she may possess: She has the ability to sense what is causing an illness as well as the ability to take away wounds. (She's rather picky when it comes to that ability since the wounds reappear on herself. She has to like you a lot.)
Weapons he/she have: She has a set of hand blades hidden on her person at all times.
Their personality: Her moods control her personality. If she's not in a good mood, you will know. She will be short, to the point, and might snap occassionally. But when she is in a good mood, she'll be cheerful, playful, and try to break any possible bad news as softly as she can. She may seem like she has mulitple personalities, but it's just that some days she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed or someone says something to piss her off.
Their history: Reinette's father was the old King's doctor and had tried to save the king. Her father became very depressed after the King was killed and it wasn't long before he was killed as well by the new King. Reinette took over her family business, her mother having left as soon as the soldiers invaded the city. It took a while before she had memorized all of his medical books. She joined the guild in order to try and get rid of the new king and restore the royal family.

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Username: The Onyx Swordsman
Character Name:Thalnir Tealhart (Foul-neer Tee-all-hart)
Character Age: Twenty Years of age
Character Gender: Male
Role in the story: The Onyx Swordsman
Faction: Solo
Abilities he/she have:
Sword Training: He knows his way around the sword and has developed to a style of fighting that works with the use of one handed swords.
Dual wielding: After a number of battles in the past he has also developed the strength to wield two one-handed swords.

Powers he/she may possess:
Controlled Adrenalin Burst:
When Thalnir is in a dangerous situation and sees that someone elses life is in danger he would get right in the fight and attack slightly stronger and faster than before.
Weapons he/she have: He carries a deep black sword.
Their personality: Thalnir is someone who isn't good with words and can be quite direct. This is due to him not having many friendships and closing others off, because of his life growing up. As such he can come across as someone who is generally rude and sometimes seems to enjoy angering people as well. However, he is actually a kind person who is misunderstood. Despite the possible opinion of him not being the best crowd to be around he refuses to abandon another person in trouble. He can also prove to let his emotions control him from time to time. He can be quite dense at times.
Their history:
His early years of life was spent in his hometown, Ja'Kyra. He lived under the roof of a blacksmith who raised him to be a fighter. Every day he trained in the way of the sword up into the time where he was considered old enough to have a sword of his own. At the age of fifteen he was walking around with a black one handed longsword and fought whenever he could against the thugs in his home town. At first it was because he had the strength to fight so he fought for the sake of fighting. However, things went south one day and his home town was raided by a group of bandits. He was among the very few that survived and as such he was amongst the few that were taken from the town. Two years went by and he watched his friends die in front of him.

This resulted in him snapping and revolting against the bandits that took him and his friends and clothing himself in a black coat and dark clothing. Ever since then he began to travel on his own. Going from town to town hearing strange rumors and checking them out only to discover they were common criminals. He began to gain a name for himself, beyond his given name of Thalnir Tealhart. People from his country began to call him The Onyx Swordsman because of his clothing and sword being darker than most would wear. From time to time he would encounter people who were in trouble and rather than leaving them to die he jumped in and defended them refusing to abandon anyone.

This was soon strengthened after the deaths of a group he once joined that tried to fight a large band of bandits and he was not able to warn them of how dangerous the trap set was. Now his journey has taken him to a new country almost three years from the time of his revolting against the group of bandits. Lately from a tavern of a city he had heard of a town becoming more of a prison so naturally he decides to check things out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff