Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystic

11,450 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay, first contest of Atonement! Ok guys, we're starting off simple. Well, I guess this is simple - and
                                                    somewhat difficult. Let's see who can create the creepiest two sentence creepy pasta! This will be a fun
                                                    game to see where everyone we're playing with stands with their own fears. Or, then again, how good they're
                                                    with scaring others.

RULESII All work must be original, I will scour the web as to disqualify anyone.
                                                    RRULESII They must be between 2-4 sentences. Yes, I said 2, but I'm resting it at no more than 4.
                                                    RRULESII You may choose to submit as many as you'd like, but only 2 creepy pastas can be voted for per person.
                                                    RRULESII You can create it via text, or submit it as an image with the text on it like other sites may have.
                                                    RRULESII Rules and guidelines are subject to change with notice.

PRIZESIIGinoverseer's Glorious Light
                                                    RRULESIIPurrin' Purin
                                                    RRULESIINight Queen Reia

IIENDSII Saturday, January 30th @ 11:59PM PST

SUBMITII Via ms enchant, 1 pasta per pm, title of pasta in subject

Mystic

11,450 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items