Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Receiver

User ImageUser Image

Everyone knows bullying happens. People hear about it, see it, partake in it, and experience it every single day. Everyone handles it differently. Some who see it happen will ignore it as if it didn't exist, while others will stand up for those being targeted and may even end up being bullied themselves because of it. The ones who are the targets of the bullying, well... Some of them ignore it and go about their lives and don't give it a second thought, while others are affected deeply by the words and actions of others. And then for some, unfortunately, it's the last straw. They feel like they've been kicked around and drug through the mud for so long, they escape the only way they know how.

Original RP by I--Selenthia--I x x Graphics by mintyboob x x Remake by Waldbraut

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcoming Receiver

User ImageUser Image

This is where /the profiles will go/we will talk and plot about the story and characters.

Original RP by I--Selenthia--I x x Graphics by mintyboob x x Remake by Waldbraut

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Welcoming Receiver

User Image
|x| Tony Sun |x| Male |x| Seventeen |x|

I am pansexual.
They call me 'Deaf Kid' and think I'm mentally unbalanced because I don't speak. Truth is, I'm not stupid. I know what you're saying, (trust me, I have years of experience in lip-reading) but I'd rather not use my words on someone so pathetic. People also bully me because whenever I get the chance to be alone, I head straight for the water. Pool, bathtub, anywhere filled with the substance that is big enough for me to fit into (not a damn bucket with water, but maybe a fountain) is a place I can call 'sanctuary'. I don't need my hearing to enjoy the feeling it gives on my skin. It's indescribable ecstasy. If I could, I would want to be a 'Mermaid Boy'.
This is my story I grew up in the shadows of my elder siblings. My brother always excelled in sports whereas my sister was an avid reader and writer. I had and still have nothing to accomplish. Loss of hearing prevented me from doing a variety of activities and pen-to-paper isn't really in my line of interest. It was a lose-lose situation, and there was nothing I could do to make my parents, actually, entire family proud. That's probably why they never bothered to learn what I had to say through sign language. I did nothing and I was no one in their eyes. Hence, this has formed my silent facade now. Because of this, I thought that the other kids at school might be the exact same way and leave me to my own devices. Sadly and quite frankly, I was a little happier that they did pay me any mind at all, however, it wasn't very long until I realized exactly just what was wrong with feeling that. They were bullies. It's not like they wanted to help me, cheer me up from the deprived attention I received at home. They were, most likely, bathing in the same treatment in their homes and yet ridiculed me for seeing themselves in me. They were the exact same and they knew it; though not deaf, they were still unwanted.
Tethered to Mugen Iromonosekai
whoredinary lover

User Image
|x| HARLAN FRANCIS BEAUMONT |x| MALE |x| EIGHTEEN |x|

I am demisexual.
They call me Beau, Prince Charming, and even Ace Putter.
This is my story Distant, coldhearted, and controlling are three of the most common words used to describe Harlan. Though he never minded, as long as he got what he wanted. He wasn't afraid to break a few hearts, a few skulls. There was a reason why he was carrying that golf club around with him everywhere, though he didn't always have to resort to such violent ways. His parents were multi-millionaires. They wouldn't notice if Harlan took out a few thousand dollars to pay some people off. He's gone through many gold-digging girlfriends; though most never received a penny from him. He'd gone through many fake friends, most of which he had to ensure he had someone to throw under the bus. They were all just useless pawns. Using money to attract them was no problem. With all that being said, he was used to being pampered, but it soon got to him. He became more apathetic. He didn't find as much joy in being a manipulative a*****e as he once did. But he remained one anyway. He needed to be. He still needed to be adored, pampered, and doted on. If it was any other way, he might crack. Some people made the mistake of thinking that he actually cared under his cold exterior. Those people would get painfully close to him, trying to 'break' him and release the 'tortured' soul within. Those people met their untimely end, heads bashed in with some...unknown...blunt...object. Harlan had no idea what. He didn't even know who they were. No, officer, he's never seen them before in his life.

Harlan was raised in the lap of luxury, and it was there that he remained his entire life. He didn't mind. He had all kinds of wonderful perks, his putter being his favorite. It was specially made in Japan with a samurai sword hidden in it, though Harlan didn't like bringing out the sword, oh no, too bloody. Harlan liked using the end of the putter to bash people's heads in though. He had always been cold and calculating, but his parents never even noticed, always away on some kind of vacation, or at an exclusive movie premier. Harlan, on the other hand, didn't care for such things. He was of royal descent, thus he needed to look for more pawns; moving them just so across his board, covering all of his weak spots, each pawn was amazingly replaceable. This one had an 'accident' and got arrested, and this other fell into drugs, no problem. Harlan just had to snap his fingers and wave some money around to get more. His parents never noticed the fact that Harlan never kept a friend for very long. They never noticed that he always carried that golf club around with him. And it's what fueled Harlan, the fact that he never got caught, his mind growing stronger, his manipulation becoming less apparent. And now, at the age of eighteen, he had been unleashed on some poor, helpless someone who is probably desperately trying to make it to the end of senior year with no dings and bumps along the way. Yeah, that's definitely not happening.

Tethered to Ida Nörenberg
a perfect creature

User Image
|x| Roy Argus |x| Male |x| 18 |x|

I am Heterosexual
They call me The a*****e
This is my story Roy wasn't always a bully. He once was a good kid, who had top grades in all of his classes. When he went to Middle school, however, Roy became bored and stopped doing any and all sorts of work. His classes became boring, so he found other ways to occupy his time; working out, training to better his body instead of his mind, which was already at its peak at the time. When it came to tests, he did really well, but whenever he got his marks, people would tease and mock him for it. He began hating his classmates, and soon, would attempt to beat them up whenever he got the chance. Anyone that dared mock him, he would send to the nurses' office. It got so bad at one point, that he was nearly expelled from the school, but fortunately for Roy, he was graduating that month, so it didn't matter to him. When he went to his high school, people started avoiding Roy, hearing of his reputation before, and soon the boy was skipping classes, hanging out with others that were like him, and in general being a genuine a*****e. He went for tests, of course, handing in work when he found it interesting to do, but overall he was barely cruising by throughout his high school career.

Once he was in Grade 12, however, Roy just became someone else. He was constantly up to no good. He was sabotaging teacher's equipment, ruining various supplies and desks, and the day before graduation, pulled a stunt with the senior band, and caused all of their equipment to become useless before the big ceremony. However, the worst part was, he was caught, and held back from graduating. His marks weren't able to put him through, but the teachers talked of just giving him a passing grade and sending him on his way, butt because of his last incident, they all decided against it, and failed him, forcing him to take another year, in hopes that something might happen to get him caught back up. As a result of this, he loathes the band, and all of the teachers at the school, and wishes to make them all suffer the next chance he gets.

Tethered to Tara Lee Jean
Some Witty Name

User Image
|x| Vivian Faye Collins|x| Female |x| Seventeen |x|

I am bisexual
They call me Heiress, princess, b***h, and queen.
This is my story Beautiful, suave, and cunning is how many would describe Vivian. The petite girl was born in Bristol, England; the only child, a miracle in the eyes of her parents. Her father was a successful doctor while her mother was a designer, but as fate would have it the two were unable to produce a child after years of child. Somehow her mother became pregnant with Vivian and when she was born the young girl was cherished and treated like an angel. She grew up in a lavish mansion with everything a little girl could ever want. She had an entire room for her dolls, horses, pets of all kinds, and of course plenty of dresses and other clothes. She was treated like royalty and thus, grew up thinking that she was in fact a princess.

As time went on she and her family moved to their current home; a three story mansion just outside of the city. Now a days her parents are usually gone. Vivian wasn't a little girl anymore and they figured it was time to treat her like an adult. Her mother always ended up in some other country for her design work while her father was treating his patients. It left her lonely, unwanted, and a bit jealous. When she started highschool that's when she began bullying others. She envied those who had a close relationship with their parents or anyone she thought was prettier than herself. With her vast amount of wealth she was able to buy friends instead of making real ones, not that it really mattered to her. Everyone was fake in her mind. No one was ever truthful or ever cared. Now a senior in high school she is head of the cheer leading squad, head of the art department, and vice president of the student government. Her goal is to graduate at the top and she'll take down anyone who tries to get in her way.

Tethered to Liv
ladycuppiecakes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas