Kεηdɼa Cora Sεreηa

That one girl...

How strong do you think I am?
How much can I take of this?
Am I a rock or a rose or a fist?
Or a breath at the end of a kiss?

Health: {100%} Energy: {90%}

User Image

Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic

"Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic"

Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic Text text text text texty text text textin texter texty text text textastic

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out!
And leave me here to
bleed...
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life!
I'd rather be
Anything but ordinary
please...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

"See the devil on the doorstep now,
my, oh my...
"

User Image
A girlish giggle was heard as the handsome young man and woman crashed into a hotel after escaping an expensive club not far from the Silver Maple Hotel. As the man pulled the girl onto the bed with a growl she giggled again but quickly stopped him, her brown eyes bright with intrigue at the man before her. "Woah tiger! Can you give me a moment to- freshen up?" The man looked down to her with a seductive laugh. "You had better not take long, I'd hate to have to wait." The woman laughed. "Oh, making you wait is the last thought on my mind..." Slipping out from under him the woman walked away into the bathroom, her hips rolled seductivly as she left him, her back showing off her "tramp stamp" tattoo of a bleeding heart entangled in vines. The shirt she wore was a bright red and had only one, thin sleeve. Her pants were of leather and her long stilettos clicked as she walked away. Her blond hair shifted form side to side playing, always in tune with her hips, she was like a walking boom box, always in rhythm, but she always looked as pretty as a picture.

Once inside the rest room the girl cracked her neck as she slipped a bag out form underneath the counter. In it was a bag full of clothing and lots of guns. The girl changed into something a little more like her, a plain black, but tight fitting T-shirt and bell bottom jeans. Slipping into her black sneakers she pulled her blond hair up into a pony tail and picked out her favorite weapon to use, a gun with certain engravings on the side that permitted her to use it against one certain creature. This creature? Vampires. Stepping out into the bedroom the girl looked to the naked God and grimaced. Disgusting. As he looked up at her with suspicious horror the girl did not hesitate to fire, and with that blood splattered on the girl just as his brains did. Turning away the girl cleaned herself in the bathroom, took her ammo and left the body. While leaving the hotel Katrina Rousseau thanked her fellow hunter and threw the keys to the room at him. He had a few friends who knew a thing or two about erasing evidence. Throwing the rag bag over her shoulder Kat continued on down the highly lit Los Angeles Streets. Heh. Funny how this place was named after angels, and yet so much evil resided there. It was very ironic to her.

"Telling everybody, oh just how
to live their life...
"

Ruthless Poster

User Image
xxxJessica Everette Addamsxxx

Trapped behind a pane of glass,
hidden within a pale mask,
I tear and I break,
I'm just a toy,
a thing,
a waste...

Hands ran over the girl's body. Her face scrunched up and she bit her lip, feeling the disgusting man touch her body and slide all over her, "w-wait!" She called out, pushing him away a bit, the man looked pissed and the girl knew she would have to work fast. "I need you to pay before we start this, and.... you have to wear a condom."
                                      The man scowled and shook his head, "Not likely sweetie. I expect results before I pay whores." He started after her again and the blond haired with black highlights, deep brown eyed girl pushed him away again, "and I say you have to pay first! I have condoms if you need them." The greasy man shook his head and slapped her across the face. She let out a shout, and held her face. "Hey! Leave me alone!" He laughed before attacking her again, this time, there was no stopping him. No matter how much the girl screamed.

--------

Jessica Everette Addams sobbed, naked on the bed with bruises painted on her body. The disgusting man scoffed at her, throwing a twenty and a little packet of crystals onto her abused body, "worthless b***h." He spat on her body and slammed the door as he left the old motel. Jessica remained there for a long while, wishing she could just die. Until she finally stood up, put on her slutty clothes yet again. While walking out of the motel the owner stopped her, demanding pay for the night. "Twenty bucks." Red eyed Jessica felt her jaw begin to quiver as she pushed the dirty money into the man's hand. He left her alone then, and Jessica left the place feeling like s**t.

At home her disgusting apartment greeted her, smelling of cheap beer and burned food. Jessica's five year old half sister Melody ran up and began to talk, "daddy tried to make food. But it turned black and he fell asleep." She pointed to the useless lump on the couch. Swallowing an internal emotion Jessica put on her best smile and nodded, "Okay, I'll make you some cereal..." She did so, feeding her sister some generic version of cheerios before her father began to wake up, "Oh look! The worthless slut is home! Don't you have to go to work?" Jessica swallowed some vile in her mouth and nodded, "Yeah, I'll be leaving in a second. Go drink some coffee and take care of your daughter." Grabbing her jacket Jessica ignored her father as he screamed at her about respecting him. Wrapping her arms around her body Jessica wiped a tear from her eye as she walked away, eventually she came to club cat, where she dawned her kitty cat outfit, and soon enough was out there dancing with her 'litter'. God, she hated her life...

((Sorry! It's kind of long. ^^; I wanted to get a good intro in, but also kind of show off her lifestyle and give you a chance to respond.

I'm just a toy, after all. . .

Ruthless Poster

-- Just a little April Puff, floating in the breeze --

User Image

Insanity is as insanity does
Little by little
I lose the real me.
You won't find me in the market,
You won't me in a tree,

hfksdjhk hksdghk gjhg hghsdh gjdhs jgkhds ghjsdkh gjhsdgjkh duirhg jkdfh jklfhjkhf jkgf dhfg jkdsfhghjks dhgj hsdjgh gsdfjk hgjkd hgjkfdsh gkjdfs jkghsjk gh jsdgh "ugh jhgi hsfui gerhuih gjisdhgfhs" efh seiry serhji yui rehgily rui hflytui srhejl hgjil rhgj hasie rhjia djifydeuiltgh reilhgjk gui uvis

You won't find me anywhere,
Because I'm no where,
I'm in Wonderland
What a disgusting place to be!

Mommy, there isn't anybody who can save me.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Dysire Daemond

" I demand nothing more, then diamonds. "

Le roi de la convoitise,
Le roi du désir,
Observez pour moi dans votre lit,

hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf

hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf hfkjdah fhdsaf dhah hasj hfh jdfshaf a lsdujfk dsjfas kjda jjfai kjkads;fa dklakajkjaioe djafkjifkrjf

Observez pour moi tandis que vous dormez,
j'observera au-dessus de vous,
ainsi vous exercez mieux la surveillance sur moi.

The Diamond King

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Fyre
8-13-4-1-2453

Some people see the revolution but most only see the girl
I can lose my hard earned freedom if my fear defines my world
I declare my independence from the critics and their stones
I can find my revolution I can learn to stand alone...

Dirty red hair fell with a groan over the grimy face as near blackened fingers held a forehead. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She yelled at herself in the language of humans. 8-13-4-1-2453, better known as Fire was in trouble, big trouble. She looked back on the memory, and nearly felt like killing herself before they even got to her.

She had been in the forest, beyond the hunting grounds and had killed a creature, two scouts had come and tried to rape her. Fire couldn't even comprehend what had happened, all she knew was that in the end her tunic had been half ripped off and one of her arrows had ended up in the smaller of the scouts groins. They went away pretty quick after that, but there were a few things to think about;
1) she had been illegally hunting.
2) she had weapons on her.
3) she had used the weapon to injure one of them.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!! Fire was hitting herself, outside of her home, a pile of grass and mud when Rain, one of her youngest sisters (Cloud being her twin), appeared. Rain had arrived before Cloud, and so Rain's number was 8-13-8-4-2453 while Cloud was 8-13-9-5-2453. Not that it mattered, no one beyond the vampyres called the humans their numbers. Rain had appeared, her eyes soft and concerned, more her mother's brown then father's blue as she gently pressed her own black fingers to Fire's cheek. "Fire? Are you okay?"

Fire swallowed, how could she possibly tell her family what had happened? How could she face her father. Swallowing and hiding a sob Fire nodded, "yeah, I'm fine. But I need to talk to father. Is he home?" Rain shook her head, "no, not yet. He'll be back soon though, we need to fill up our water supply." Oh yes, the lake, only source of water for the humans, you were not allowed to swim in it, or else you were killed. If you were really dirty then you needed to gather your own water, so humans took bathes, if you were too bad though, and a vampyre wanted to bite you then you were taken to a magical torture room, water squirted out there, as if like indoor rain. It wasn't pleasant, it wasn't warmed by the stove as out mother did for us, and it was hard- beating down upon you very fast as if it were rocks. It wasn't long after Rain had informed Fire of this, when they could turn to see father, limping up with Rock and Grass helping him carry the water, but none the less, despite the help of her two brothers, he looked worn, carrying only one bucket himself while they carried two each.

Concerned, Fire ran up and took the bucket from him. She spoke in a low voice after shooing the too young Rain away. Rock, Grass and her father all looked concerned, not blaming her as she did. Instead she was taken in and settled down. Her feet were bleeding, as they always did after hunting, also, she had probably ran away from the forest, so her mother gave her a gentle foot bath and tried to help her feet as much as possible. Fire had a hard time with her feet, her skin seemed to be more sensitive then her father's had when he had hunted. The great rebel, injured and warned that any other wrong moves would bring him and the rest of his family severe punishment (although, if they did kill him uprising was even more sure to happen in their small colony). Fire had stirred the hornets nest, and their last chance was up. Fire dreaded what might happen, whether it be this night or the next day, Fire wouldn't be able to sleep that night, the dread and worry consuming the household.

And I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world...

I'm a one girl revolution

Ruthless Poster

•••Evelin Masters•••

User Image
She's a rebel
xxxxxxxxxxShe's a saint

⋘⋘⋘ ⋙⋙⋙

The blond was clad in short shorts and a brown button up, short sleeve blouse that had been tied to just below her protruding chest, leaving her flat tummy out in the open, she also had long black boots that almost reached her knees, still leaving plenty of space between the shorts and them. Underneath all of this, hidden under the tight fabric was matching rainbow underwear, bright neon and ready to play. The bright eyed girl flashed her fake ID. More often then not the bouncers knew who she was. This time though it was a new guy, he had a hard time accepting the fact that this long, skinny little thing was twenty one. Don't tell him but in truth she was only seventeen, going on eighteen in two months. Persistence though, was a beautiful thing and the man could no longer fight the girl, he had nothing but suspicions, and hell, he was holding up the line.

The girl was beautiful, to say the least, if not a bit rough around the edges. You could see it in her eyes that she loved a good time, but nobody knew that beneath the surface of this was also another girl, her day outfit if you would. This girl was just about to start her senior year tomorrow. It was a promising year, what with her near all straight As and influential father, if she was lucky there wouldn't be too much trouble and she'll be able to graduate and get the hell out of here. The girl looked perfect and acted perfect, but in all retrospects of the word she was not.

Moving gracefully through the crowds, the girl reached the bar and got the attention of the tender. His name was Micheal, and hell, he had been a fun ride, until he got himself a God damn fiance. He flashed those pearly whites her way as he walked over, "Hey Lin. Good night huh?"
                                              Evelin, that's Ev-eh-lin, not Ev-lin nor Eve-lin, gave him her best smile back, "Definitely. Give me a round of shots."
                                              "Are you here with friends?"
                                              She laughed in bell-like tones, "hell no, I just want to get wasted is all."
                                              He sent back his God-like laugh and nodded his pretty head, "sure, sure, just a sec." He left and soon returned with a tray of shots. Evelin paid him with her daddy's credit card before picking the first one up and toasting to Micheal, "to the end of freedom!" She took it all down in one.

From here on tonight there would be strict rules, better reinforced then before, grounded because of Bs and making it all the harder for the girl to get wasted. Taking her third shot Evelin turned herself around and watched the dancers, her own hips swayed and after two more shots, bringing the total to five, Lin took another one of her shots with her, stepping onto the dance floor and swaying her hips in the crowd. There was a certain air to her, one of somethign almost untouchable, but at the same time she was totally obtainable, a real diamond in the rough. Her hair let off floral perfumes as it was tossed to the wind.

⋘⋘⋘ ⋙⋙⋙

She's the salt of the earthxxxxxxxxxx
                                              And she's dangerous!

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    ΦMASTERI am your LordMASTERΦ
    Xerxes Senkard

hkjsfhkgfhkh sdhfjk shajfh djhfajhadjs hf ashjfd hjf hdj hfja hjas hdfj hasjfhs jafhj sahfj ashjf hj fhja hf jahfja shfj hajf hjas hfja fj dsahjf hasjf huhfa jsdahf jahfj ahjf hja dhfjdsa hfj ahfjhdasjfh jsahfjsad hfjs dhfjhsdjdf hjafh ashf hafjahf dsh jfhfjahj afhdj fhjads fhdjs hsdfjs ahjsf hsda fh ashfd hdsaj fhsdj hf hfdsfj sahsjfsdha fhja d

Reap your life, veiled in shadow
    Recognize, faces of the crucified
    I can hear their screams tonight,
    All your belief cannot absolve your sin.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    Mackenzie Porter

Pretty is as pretty does

This is what you get
    This is who I am
    Take me now or leave me
    Anyway you can

A sixteen year old girl played with her plaid tie as she chewed on the gum and looked at her mom, matching her in green eyes and black hair. She seemed like this was awkward for her, as if she couldn't wait to escape. The girl knew it was the truth- her mom considered her to be a burden. She couldn't stand her mom. She was a slut. She was absolutely nothing like the girl before her. Her mother was flighty and scatterbrained. The daughter was loyal and smart, she often thought of herself as wood- like the ancient Japanese elements that spoke about personalities consisting of certain amounts of elements. The black haired teenager had a lot of wood- she was strong and could stand any storm. She didn't want to be like her mom- filled to the brim with water.
    "I'll see you at Christmas break sweetie. I love you."
    The girl said nothing, only popped her gum in response.
    Her mother flushed and turned, moving back to her car quickly. Ken knew as well as anyone, she wasn't coming back for awhile. Screw Christmas break- she would be lucky to see her mom at the spring festival, where parents were allowed to come and meet teachers and see where their children were living. It always happened close to the end of the school year. Letting out a scoff Mackenzie Porter, better known as Ken, grabbed her suitcase and headed off for the dorms. She had better not have a damned idiot for a room mate this year. She was sick and tired of all the s**t- she just wanted to be alone- quiet and at peace. She didn't need anybody, not even the God they worshiped at this ******** school. Damn her mom for trying to make her better then she was- damn them all to the bloody hell they feared so God damn much.

Sometimes I trip and fall
    But I know where I stand
    If you're thinking about changing my direction
    Don't mess with i m p e r f e c t i o n

Pretty's not my thing

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKelly Williamsxxx

Its like I'm walking under ladders,
    All the mirrors about to break,
    Like a b l a c k cat walking next to me that I can't seem to shake,
    It seems like only yesterday my life was going my way.

actions "dialogue"

This storm, it just won't stop raining on my p a r a d e,
    Time has turned its back on me, waiting for me to fade away into the gray
    And I try to tell myself;
    This is not where I belong!

I'm just an ordinary girl putting up a fight
    to get out of this temporary life!

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    Kira Renaldo
    "Don't judge a book by it's cover!"

What does it feel like
    When life's in your hands?
    The craving for power
    Has gone to your head!

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

What does it feel like
    To feel nothing at all?
    Is it your call?
    To be playing God. . .

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    . .A..J. .

So what I've got a short a t t e n t i o n span, a coke in my hand
    Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand
    My hip hop and flip-flops well it don't stop with the light rock
    A shot to m o c k you kinda puts me in the tight spot

User Image

The hype is nothing more than hoo-ha so I'm
    Developing a language and I'm callin' it my own
    So take a p e e k into the speaker and you'll see what I mean
    That on the other side the grass is g r e e n e r

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    The Musician

xAtlantis-Jeanette

"AJ"

Williamsxxxxxx

xxHere I am! [[ La escuela en la clase de español ]]
    xxMy feelings are clear. [[ tired and bored! ]]
    xxI never stop working. [[ Learning about pronouns and trying to not get distracted ]]
    xxI don't say much unless necessary. [[ Nobody ]]

User Image
    A young woman with short brown hair and deep brown eyes sighed, listening to her Spanish three teacher go on and on about things she didn't really care about. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, the young woman sighed and looked around her. Five, no- wait six, six people were asleep. Five with their heads on their desk and one male with longer hair letting it cover his eyes as he sat up straight. He was the sneakiest one while the others were obvious. The teacher looked bored too though, so that only meant that she didn't care that they were sleeping.

AJ wished she could sleep. But alas, being the insomniac she was, AJ had no hope of ever ever falling asleep in class. It was hard enough to fall asleep at night in bed. The last night AJ had gotten absolutely no sleep, hitting her alarm in frustration as she finished the last few touches on her latest song, it was only a rough draft and definitely needed work, but it had potential. AJ loved it when things had potential, it made them sound so much more promising then just being 'good'.

Leaning backwards with a sigh and cracking her back on the chair, AJ thought about Halloween. This would be the first Halloween she had participated in since she turned ten, meaning eight years of being inexperienced. She wouldn't even be going now, if it weren't for her friends. AJ hadn't really had any friends until recently. The idea that she had them now was still a little insane to her. Smiling and shaking her head, AJ doodled on her paper, humming to herself as she scratched in a line with dark gray pencil lead. She hoped Halloween would be fun, she hadn't really wanted to spend much on a costume, as such she had ended up being creative. It was kind of stupid, but hell, she could wear the outfit at a later date. As for the squirrel tail, whiskers and ears...? Well... AJ was sure that some poor child out there would love to find them in a homeless shelter box.

AJ leaned back, closing her eyes and trying to drone out the teacher, despite the fact that she would need this crap when finals came around... oh well, she'd live.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
    xxxxxxMr. Andrew Kempxxxxx

˙ ˙ ˙ɟo ǝpɐɯ ǝɹɐ sʎoq ǝןʇʇıן ʇɐɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ
    'sןıɐʇ bop ʎddnd puɐ
    'sןıɐus puɐ sdıus
    ¿ɟo ǝpɐɯ sʎoq ǝןʇʇıן ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥʍ

What are little girls made of?
    Sugar and spice,
    And everything nice,
    That's what little girls are made of. . .

Text text text text text text text text text text text text "text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

" That, is exactly why I do not believe in fairy tales! "

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces