Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User Image
                  tab tab |BARCODE IMPERFECTIONSxx|
                  tab tab tab introduction | story | rules | characters | reserve | relationships | setting | opening

✔ always remember to follow the gaian terms of service,
                                          i don't think anyone wants to be banned. don't be an a** butt,
                                          be respectful to others and myself. i don't want people getting left out,
                                          or felt like they are ignored. it's not cool. if you do have an issue with
                                          someone, please keep it between yourselves discreetly in a pm, if it
                                          does get bad, you may also notify me, again discreetly. no reason for
                                          anyone else to be dragged into it. also, do not steal anything from this
                                          thread. the ooc is a good place to plot and get to know people, but don't
                                          make this role play all plot and no post, that's just ******** bullshit. one
                                          more thing, garuzero is my moderator.

✔ this is a semi-advanced roleplay, i enjoy reading well-thought-out
                                          posts filled with quality, not quantity, i love reading descriptions, as long
                                          as it is not overdone. you don't need to tell me what every wrinkle or stain
                                          came from on the walls. in this "perfect" utopia, there shouldn't be any
                                          wrinkles or stains on the wallpaper anyway. i expect proper grammar and
                                          spelling, do not use asterisks for actions, quotes to be around any and all
                                          speech, speech will be colored and bolded, and thoughts to be italicized. It is
                                          also, proper that each time you are writing for another character, such as a npc,
                                          that when they talk a new paragraph is started.it is also proper that when your
                                          character replies to that character another paragraph begins. I like pretty formats
                                          as much as the next person and encourage you to make one of the best of your ability.

✔ the characters in this roleplay were created to be perfect, therefore, they will be
                                          flawless. no tattoos, no piercings, no swearing, and they will have perfect mannerisms.
                                          they will have a barcode somewhere on their body, though, but nothing more. now, as
                                          the roleplay progresses they will start developing the imperfection you have chosen.
                                          please allow this progress to take time to happen, just don't jump right in with their
                                          imperfections completely developed. i want the characters to react to the changes,
                                          fear them even. not to mention, they will have to hide them from everybody.
                                          now, when choosing an imperfection, there are many ways to go, so stay original and
                                          don't do something someone else is already doing, i won't accept your character.
                                          even though characters are perfect, no one will ever be more perfect than the other.
                                          in a perfect world, everyone is exactly the same. instead of setting a limit on characters
                                          i am going to see how many characters we can get as long as both males and females
                                          stay balanced, i will be happy. Because that is also how a perfect world would be.

✔ i shouldn't have to tell you that romance is allowed because it is. what is not allowed
                                          is cybering. now, yes, technically a perfect world would have men and women together,
                                          but don't be afraid to have your characters start developing feelings for the same sex.
                                          however, those feelings would have to stay secret, at least while they are still within
                                          the dome. at some point, i want the characters to run away, or perhaps get banned from
                                          utopia. we'll decide as a group on that when the time comes. oh, by the way, i don't want
                                          the roleplay to be centered around romance, just saying.

✔ you should know that the machines are completely nonplayable by anyone but
                                          myself and garu. they are created a certain way, and i would like them to stay that way.
                                          on that note, if garu or i notice that you are trying to create drama just to raise a reaction
                                          from the machines, we will ask you once to change your post. do it again, and i will
                                          kick you out. no one likes an attention whore, and there will be enough drama, trust me.
                                          never ask me what i am going to do, that takes the suspense out of the roleplay. just
                                          know that i do have plans for this roleplay and to progress further as long as you manage
                                          to move your characters along. not saying i don't like a good surprise, feel free to throw
                                          them in, i can still manage to get us back on the path we need to be on. or create a
                                          totally new one, i don't care as long as our characters aren't just standing around with
                                          a thumb up their asses.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter

User Image
                  tab tab tab introduction | story | rules | characters | reserve | relationships | setting | opening

| adjective imperfection :: first middle last

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| adjective imperfection :: first middle last

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter

User Image

| clumsy imperfection :: benjamin samuel hart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↪ psychotic geekie

xUser Image

| anti-social imperfection :: jamie zane hart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↪ garuzero

xUser Image

Hunter

User Image

title reservation pm: perfection isn't everything
                                          by the way, if you capitalize anything in this format,
                                          i won't accept you.

[size=15]| [u]adjective imperfection :: first middle last [/u][/size]
                                          [size=11.5][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ↪ user name

[color=white]xx[/color][img]http://s20.postimage.org/d7jhl2ff1/picture1.jpg[/img]

Hunter

User Image

benji and jamie are twins

Hunter

User Image

the domexxx

• the domes are large enough for over a trillion residents to live inside.
                                                the sides of the domes are made out of a hologram hiding the wasteland
                                                outside of the domes. no one ever thinks about going outside, it is against
                                                the rules.

beyond the hologramxx

• no one knows much about the world beyond the domes anymore.
                                                the robots have even decided that they would not waste the time trying to
                                                save something that is what they consider a lost cause. the robots know
                                                of the toxic air and the mutated and crazed animals outside of the walls.

informationxx

• the year is 2050, as always the weather is competly perfect
                                                as the day begins and the humans wake to another perfect day. at this time, it is okay
                                                for your character to start noticing that something is wrong with them, but they ignore it,
                                                because it is impossible for anything to be wrong with them.

uniformsxx

• whether your character is in school or working uniforms are
                                                required. even at the end of the day the clothes everyone wears are the same.

school uniforms:: white button up shirt, black tie, black sweater vest, and black overcoat.
                                                boys wear black slacks, and girls wear black skirts that long enough to reach their kneecaps.
                                                any necklaces must be worn under clothes if a girl's ears are pierced they are only allowed
                                                to wear a plain silver ear stud, and watches are to be kept under the sleeves of the overcoat.
                                                during physical education, the students wear white t-shirts and shorts.

business workers & lawyers:: white button up shirt, black tie, black sweater vest,
                                                and black overcoat. boys wear black slacks, and girls wear black skirts that long enough
                                                to reach their kneecaps. any necklaces must be worn under clothes if a girl's ears are
                                                pierced they are only allowed to wear a plain silver ear stud, and watches are to be kept
                                                under the sleeves of the overcoat.

nurses:: blue scrubs

doctors:: white lab coat over a white button up coat, black tie, and black slacks.

construction workers ::

chefs ::

waitresses ::

police ::

Hunter

User Image

"falling short of perfection is a process that just never stops."
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwilliam shawn

Hunter

tab tab x WAKEx UPx CALLxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↪ ø6øø hours

ASx THEx LIGHTx OFx MORNING x CREPTx UP
                                            OUTSIDEx OFx THEx DOME.xx MECHANICALx MAN
                                            APPROACHESx THE x CONTROLx PANELx OF x THE
                                            HOLOGRAPHICx DISPLAYx CHANGINGx THEx SETTING
                                            FROMx EVENING x TOx MORNING.x BRINGINGx LIGHT
                                            INTOx THEx WAKINGx CITY.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Hunter

User Image
                  tab tab tab introduction | story | rules | characters | reserve | profiles | relationships | setting | opening

title pm: riot imperfection
                                          i will link profiles to character's pictures.
                                          do not capitalize the pm title.

[list][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/1693/14650058.png[/img][/quote]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [img]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/midd_nite_starr/Role play/2a373fac-97ea-46b8-b6d9-338447fa9b19_zpsc8e99e49.jpg[/img]
                                          [size=6]picmonkey instructions: simple edge, outer color: default, thickness: 4. inner color: default, thickness: 0. Image dimensions: 499 x 130 . delete this section after finishing.[/size]
                                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          [imgleft]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/midd_nite_starr/Role play/f5588b6b-9812-484b-9b02-b20d08357c84_zps06a5ea3d.jpg[/imgleft][size=15]﹙ [size=11.5]FIR S T :tab: MIDDLE :tab: LAST[/size] ﹚
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: ↪ [size=11.5]NICKNAME [/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list]
                                          [size=12]AGE[b]::[/b][size=11.5] WRITTEN[color=white]x[/color]OUT[color=white]x[/color] HERE [/size]

[size=12]ORIENTATION[b]::[/b][size=11.5] HERE [/size]

[size=12]PERFECT [color=white]x[/color] QUALITIES [b]::[/b]
                                          [size=11.5] PERSONALITY[color=white]x[/color]ADJECTIVES[color=white]x[/color] HERE [/size]

[size=12]OCCUPATION[b]::[/b][size=11.5] HERE [/size]

[size=12]IMPERFECTION[b]::[/b][size=11.5] HERE [/size]

[size=12]IMPERFECT [color=white]x[/color] QUALITIES [b]::[/b]
                                          [size=11.5] PERSONALITY[color=white]x[/color]ADJECTIVES[color=white]x[/color] HERE [/size]

[size=12]USERNAME[b]::[/b][size=11.5] HERE [/size]

[size=6] please use these:
                                          A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
                                          delete this section after finishing[/size]
                                          [size=6]picmonkey instruction: simple edge, outer color: default, thickness: 4.
                                          inner color: default, thickness: 0. Image dimensions: 150x 393.
                                          delete this section after finishing.[/size]

Hunter

User Image
            User ImageBENJAMIN tab SAMUEL tab HART
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab BEN, BENNY, BENJI

ORIENTATION:: GAY, SECRETLY

PERFECT x QUALITIES ::
                                    POISED, FRIENDLY, ENERGETIC
                                    POLITE, KIND, SOCIABLE

IMPERFECTION:: CLUMSY

IMPERFECT x QUALITIES ::
                                    IMPULSIVE, UNTIDY, GULLIBLE
                                    SILLY, CARELESS, DEPENDENT

USERNAME:: PSYCHOTICx GEEKIE

Questionable Hunter

User Image
            User ImageJAMIE tab ZANE tab HART
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JAMIE

ORIENTATION:: GAY, SECRETLY

PERFECT x QUALITIES ::
                                    HARD- WORKING, CHARISMATIC, INDEPENDENT
                                    RATIONAL, INTELLIGENT, DIPLOMATIC

IMPERFECTION:: ANTI- SOCIAL

IMPERFECT x QUALITIES ::
                                    PATRONIZING, CALLOUS, QUARRELSOME
                                    SUPERFICIAL, DETACHED, RECLUSIVE

USERNAME:: GARUZERO

Hunter