Welcome to Gaia! ::

hitsujitantei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      • USERNAME﹚chabuka
        TIMEZONE﹚ hst-10:00
        AVAILABILITY﹚ few hours everyday
        SAMPLEStrash

NAME﹚ sorano, hime
        AGE﹚ seventeen
        GENDER﹚ female
        SEXUALITY﹚ homosexual
        SCHOOL﹚ takagi
        CURRICULUM﹚ takagi
        GRADE﹚ second year
        ROOM﹚ 202
        ELECTIVES﹚ fitness & wellness, photography

never call her hime. ever. she'll imediately correct anyone mid-sentence to call her sora. she's super embarassed that her parents damned her with such a prissy name and cringes everytime teacher's take roll. because honestly, sora is no princess. she lives in a poor neighborhood in a tiny cramped house with her parents, grandparents, and four younger siblings. nothing about her life cries royalty. well, maybe her new school that is. sora would've never expected herself to attend a rich b***h school in her life (like they could ever afford it), but seeing as her former school was blown to pieces, there's a first time for everything. sora overall is your average female student, joggling sports and studies while fighting off teenage boys. she grew up super close to her dad, playing catch at the local ball park and going to baseball games. now, her mom is concerned that she'll never have any grandbabies from her. in a way, sora is somewhat relieved that she is away from her family and even more relieved that her family could afford the dorms. she's very close to her family and is always on the phone with them. she can be spotted pacing in the halls arguing to her mother that 'no, it's not a phase' or trying to explain to her grandma that 'yes, lesbians do have sex, please stop asking.' she's not really someone who tends to bend to the wills of others, but if cute girls are involved she has a terrible time turning them down. she is a sucker for cute babes. if anyone went through her sd card, all they would find are selfies of her with girls around school.

faceclaim is the blonde trash to the right.

• ♡♡ CRAVINGS

CLANNAD
        FREE
        FROM ME TO YOU (KIMI NI TODOKE)
        HAIKYUU
        INUYASHA
        LOVELY COMPLEX
        NARUTO
        OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
        POKEMON
        RANMA 1 / 2  ♡   
        SAILOR MOON
        SHUGO CHARA
        SOUL EATER
        SPIRITED AWAY
        SWORD ART ONLINE
        TORADORA
        FRUITS BASKET  ♡
        VAMPIRE NIGHT

CHILDHOOD BESTFRIENDS
        ENGAGED SINCE BIRTH

furuba:    cursed x   onigiri   +ridding the curse/finding love
        spirited away:    apprentice x   human   +star-crossed lovers
        ohshc:    host x   guest   +deceitful masks / true personas
        soul eater:    meister x   weapon   +teamwork / fight dem urges
        inuyasha:    reincarnation x   past lover   +i just love this anime
        ranma 1/ 2:    cursed x   normal   +genderbend / engaged
        free:    swimmer x   manager   +this can be applied to any sport  

childhood friends:    +grew up hella hot and woah
        someone is sick/dying:  +we can actually end this one but the feels
        sports:          +same deal like free
        hm based:         +play coworker and their stories
        rivals/enemies:      +just for hell's sake
        fake dating:        +a funny way to fall in love
        dare:            +i just love this anime

TONARI NO KAIBUTSU-KUN
        SAY I LOVE YOU

User Image
              Quote:

•        
                  |      ❛ ! chabuka : ▀       |
                     hey babycake ! i'm CHABUKA but i go by CHABU or RAI .

: ▀  skype  RYECHU.
                              : ▀  timezone  UTC-10:00
                              : ▀  location  HAWAI'I

I work at a credit union from monday to friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm .

I am currently in two role-plays: FALL4ME and LIGHTHOUSE .

I need to finish and complete RYUUJI'S profile .

: ▀  last updated:  JUNE 21

User ImageUser Image
                    • User Image

user information
                              username. chabuka
                              nickname. rai or chabu
                              timezone. hst
                              fun fact. I like the flavor vanilla for everything.
                              samples. trash

character infomration
                              name. tachibana, tora
                              age. seventeen
                              sexuality. heterosexual
                              face claim. here
                              personality. witty. impolite. dependable.
                              notes.
                              > Lives with his grandmother because her home is closer to the school he attends. His parents live in the neighboring town. His siblings are much older and moved into the city, settled with their own families.
                              > Tora's father is a nurse and mother is a lawyer, while grandmother still works in the rice fields. Due to better financial opportunities his parents moved, but decided best for tora to stay in town; to finish high school and to watch over grandmother.
                              > he's a big grandma's boy and can be seen carrying her groceries in town and going on walks with her on his days off.
                              > Tora's favorite food is chazuke rice (tea rice) and plain onigiri, only because that's all his grandmother makes him. She grew up rather poor and so Tora's bentos are rather plain. He becomes noticeably annoyed if when people make comments about his lunch. though if a classmate forgets their lunch, he offers to share his.
                              > parents didn't always have money, only more so in the recent years when they were able to finish school and their careers began to take off.
                              > he's not fond of the rich kids at school with the the most trendiest clothes and newest smartphones. though he's not necessary poor, he hates seeing people waste money on shallow things, while others had to work hard just to make it by.
                              > you can catch him in the same gross brown jacket with rips and holes and beat-up sneakers outside of school. he doesn't really care what he looks like.
                              > he excels in school. rank #1 bs. he helps tutor in mathematics and science.
                              > rejects love-letters without batting an eye. He simply returns the still sealed envelope to its owner and says, "I don't want this" and returns to his friends. he feels that most girls at his school only like him for shallow reasons such as his looks or how smart he is. nothing more.
                              > Tora looks most at ease when he is laughing with his bros. constantly making jokes and smiling; a rare sight.
                              > he once confessed his feelings to a girl years ago, and got rejected, not because she didn't like him back, but because she couldn't get passed his old, hand-me-down clothes.
      • ♡♡♡ NAMES

RYKER
        ROWAN
        ZYRAH
        BREE
        BROOKE
        SPENCER
        TRYSON
        TYREN
        BLAKE
        DREW
        AVERY
        REESE
        CHANDLER
        RORY
        MABEL
        CYBELE
        WESLEY
 ❛ ! schedule : ▀  |  ❛ ! samples : ▀  |  ❛ ! tumblr : ▀

/* Profile Theme
* ---------------------------------------------------------- */
html, body{
background: url(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Solid_black.svg/2000px-Solid_black.svg.png) repeat-x center 25px fixed white;
}
body:before{content: ''; background: #000000; height: 25px; width: 100%; position: fixed; top: 0; left: 0;}

body, a, a:hover{cursor: url(http://static.tumblr.com/kmw8hta/YoEn3ksuh/zorzc.png), progress !important;}

#gaia_header, #gaia_header ul{
background: none !important;
color: white !important;
font-size: 10px !important;
font-family: 'Arial';
text-transform: lowercase;
letter-spacing: 1px;
}

#gaia_header a{color: white !important; font-weight: normal; transition: .25s all;}

#gaia_header a:hover{opacity: .4; text-decoration: none;}

#header_left img {width: 0px; padding: 0 45px 0 0; background: url(http://s21.postimg.org/vzleyv5c3/white.png) bottom left no-repeat;}

#columns, #pictures_container, #texts_container{
top: 80px;
left: 50%;
margin-left: -200px;
width: 400px;
position: absolute;
overflow: visible;
font-size: 10px;
}

#column_1, #column_2, #column_3{width: 100%; margin: 0; overflow: visible; font-size: 0;}

#columns .panel{
color: gray;
text-align: center;
background: BLACK;
border: 1px dotted #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 10px;
box-shadow: 0 0 0 4px BLACK;
padding: 10px;
margin: 0 0 15px 0;
max-height: 0px;
transition: .5s max-height;
overflow: hidden;
}

#columns .panel:hover{
max-height: 250px;
overflow-y: auto;
}

.panel h2{
color: #FFFFFF;
font-weight: normal;
text-transform: lowercase;
text-align: center;
letter-spacing: 1px;
height: 10px;
padding: 5px;
margin: -10px -10px 10px -10px;
background: none;
}

.panel a{color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: normal; transition: .25s all;}
.panel a:hover{color: gray; text-decoration: none;}

.panel img{max-width: 100% !important; opacity: .5; transition: .5s all;}
.panel img:hover{opacity: 1;}

#alert_container{float: none;}
#id_comments dt{border-bottom: 1px dotted #FFFFFF;}

#id_friends li, #id_equipment .item, #id_wishlist .item{display: inline-block; float: none !important;}

#id_friends li{max-width: 65px; max-height: 70px;}
#id_friends li p{margin-bottom: 2px;}
#id_friends li img{border: 1px dotted #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px;}

.media_panel object{height: 200px; width: 330px;}

#id_comments .avatarImage, #find_friends_banner, .deletecomment, #alerts_banner, #alerts_banner, .deletecomment, .premium_sparkle, #avatar_menu+div+div, noscript+script+script+noscript+div[style*='display']~div{
display: none !important;}

/*---------------- Layout by ProfileBrand.com ----------------*/
body {
background: url() bottom left no-repeat fixed;
}
html {
background-color: #000000;
background-image: url();
background-position: top right;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: repeat;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
/*-----------------------------------------------------------*/

li {
background-color: transparent;
color: transparent;
}
#columns {
background-color: transparent;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
width: 785px;
float: none;
top: 0px;
margin-left: auto;
padding-left: -10px;
margin-right: auto;
position: relative;
}
.panel {
background-position: ;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: ;
border-color: #000000;
border-width: 2px;
border-style: solid;
font-family: ;
font-size: px;
font-weight: ;
color: #ffffff;
margin:20px;
padding: 5px;
opacity: ;
filter: ;
zoom:1; /* stupid IE */

}
.panel h2 {
border-color: #000000;
border-width: px;
border-style: ;
font-family: ;
font-size: px;
color: #000000;
opacity: ;
filter: ;
zoom:1; /* stupid IE */

}
a:hover {
font-family: century gothic;
font-size: 12px;
color: #;
text-decoration: none;
}
a {
font-family: century gothic;
font-size: 12px;
color: #ff9b6d;
}
.comments_panel .style1 dt {
clear: left;
border-bottom: 1px solid #ffffff;
height: 20px;
line-height: 20px;
padding: 0 4px;
text-align: right;
}

.media_panel {
height: 25px;
width: 25px;
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
overflow: hidden;
}

.media_panel h2 {
display:none;
}

.media_panel object {
position: absolute;
left: 0px;
bottom: 0px;
width: 300px;
height: 300px;
}

]https://www.youtube.com/v/LCTO52FiUtQ?autoplay=1
VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA
VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA

User Image

VOLPI TRAVIS HAMADA !
                                            VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA. VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA
                                          VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA. VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINAT H E R E ' S S O M E T H I N G P R E C I O U S T H A T I W I L L P R O T E C T. ◼︎
                                          VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA. VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINAT H E R E ' S S O M E T H I N G P R E C I O U S T H A T I W I L L P R O T E C T. ◼︎

• NICKNAMES n/a
                                              AGE & DOB 22 // 11*04
                                              GENDER male
                                              HT & WT 5'10" ft // __ lbs
                                              ORIENTATION heterosexual

ALIGNMENT luminarian
                                              ALIAS waterboy nalu
                                              POWERS water manipulation
                                              ◼︎ adjusted surface tension that allows him to walk/balance on water. has to constantly stay aware of his movements, or his feet will give out.
                                              ◼︎ can create strong floods, however, once summoned it cannot be controlled.
                                              ◼︎ from large bodies of water, create and manipulate waterspouts.
                                              ◼︎ if not careful, can easily drown himself

LIKES fast food, video games
                                              DISLIKES vegetable juice, anything healthy really
                                              QUIRKS cries when he's happy, snorts when he laughs
                                              HOBBIES video games, kickboxing, singing disney songs
                                              FEARS drowning

GENTLE CHARMING CAREFREE SILLY HYPOCRITICAL REBELLIOUS 

CHARACTER NOTES 
                                            • ◼︎ grew up in an average family and tiny house complex. spoiled with love and family game nights. probably too sheltered as a child. has a positive aspect on the world, like his parents.

◼︎ as a child he would always dress up as superheros for halloween and wear a cape to school. he got bullied for it but didn't really care that much, if it meant defending civilians.

◼︎ enjoys the ocean/lakes/water, but cannot swim to save himself. has drowned a few times in his life. wears ridiculous child floaties.

◼︎ is incapable of killing any living soul. he always sets trapped birds/mice free outside buildings. even if it takes hours to catch them in hallways.
                                              ◼︎ has a horrible sense of humor and will laugh at any pun, even it's not really that funny or super obvious.

◼︎ travis wants to save people and be a hero, but at the same time, doesn't care if it means breaking the rules. he opperates on what he believes is good or bad, not society's beliefs.

◼︎ he is going to school for nursing, so he doesn't have to decide who is right or at fault, but saves anyone who needs saving.

VOLPINA BY VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOLPINA FOR VOLPINA BY VOLPINA

User Image
                                                User Image

• APPLICATION

Name ► Chiba, Keiko
                                                Role ►  Student [No. 17]
                                                Alias ► N/A
                                                Quirk Type ► Emitter
                                                Quirk ► Acid - she vomits acid from her stomach;
                                                Likes ► breath mints

Face Claim ► Link
                                                Samples ► Link

User Image
        User Image
        User Image

•  Hinata felt her eyes flutter in his direction as she tried her best to bite her tongue. Though this morning was like any other Saturday, where he and his mother enjoyed breakfast she would prepare and enjoy small talk, today’s event pricked tension between their plates. “You don’t have to do this,” she reminded him, trying her best to sound nonchalant, though her cautious eyes revealed her fear. Plucking a piece of fried salmon with his chopsticks, the raven-haired boy slowly chewed his food before responding, as if to digest her words. “Mom,” he gently eased her, “I promise you everything will be okay.” A weak smile manifested onto her face, and though it did not fool him, all Hinata could do was simply thank her for her efforts to look supportive. After all, it wasn’t easy getting his mother to sign the consent forms to attend the U.A. High School Entrance Exam.

Sipping the last of his miso, he softly placed the bowl down and stood from his chair. He gave his mother a slight bow as be proceeded to the doorway of their apartment. “I’ll be home after the exam,” he announced as he reached for the rusted doorknob. “Be careful, Hinata” his mother blurted, concern seeping from her teary eyes. He flashed her a sympathetic smile. “I’ll be okay, mom” he reassured her, though they both knew she was not concerned about his safety.

He closed the front door of their apartment and began to walk down a flight of stairs to the main ground. Lifting one the sleeves of his turtleneck revealed the time; 8:40am. He only needed to walk another corner and the school campus would already be in his sights. Despite his mother’s concerns, Hinata could not help but feel a tad bit of excitement. He had begun to study materials and U. A. guide books prior to applying, and though he had not put too much thought into it, wondered about the quirks of the other applicants who would apply too.

He paused in placed when he reached both hands into his two very vacant pants’ pockets and discovered that he has left his phone at the apartment. He hesitated whether he should turn back from such a short walk, but decided to continue towards the campus. He would simply find her on the grounds once he had an opportunity to sign in. An assortment of unfamiliar faces crowded the front of the school as Hinata made his way to the auditorium. His eyes glanced from face to face, but still no sight of her. ‘Perhaps she is still on her way,’ he assumed.

Hinata patiently waited his turn at the sign-in table where he was handed his exam ticket. It read Hirano Hinata; Examinee No.: 2658; Test Location: Battle Center D. Though he read in U.A. guide books that the students would be separated into randomly selected groups, Hinata knew nothing about what type of grounds they would be tested on. A tall figure bumped into his side, knocking the exam ticket from within his grasps.

His eyes still trailed the fallen ticket as it had found refuge upon another fallen slip. The voice of a frantic student joined him to the floor apologizing for the collision. “It was only an accident,” he told the stranger, his eyes still planted on the tickets. As he went to reach for the ticket, a dainty hand brushed against his own on the cement pavement. His dark plum eyes lifted from beneath his bangs to discover a wide pair of green eyes staring right back at him. He took a moment to ponder whether or not she too had attended the same middle school, but eventually shot down that idea when he could not place her face in any of his classes.

As the student pulled away on hand, Hinata scooped up both tickets and glanced at the name. The other ticket read Hosoda Mami. “I believe this belongs to you,” as he extended his hand and offered her ticket. Her expressions seemed welcoming in his gaze, and before he had a chance to introduce himself, he noticed a flicker of dismay in her eyes that made him hesitate as two stood up. Before having a chance to decipher her face, small fingers weaved their grip around the sleeve of his arm and a petite figure pressed behind him, using his body as a shield. An obvious smile slid across his cheeks at the sight of her nuzzled into his shoulder. “I was wondering where you were,” he greeted. The sight of his dear friend distracted his sights momentarily from the other applicant to Junjuri. There was a look of pleasure on his face when the girl spoke and how attentive he was to her every movement. It couldn’t be helped; Junjuri was his soft spot. The one person who depended his company and him vice versa. And being his only friend, Hinata couldn’t disguise his delight at her arrival.

Abruptly, the other applicant apologized for the intrusion and decided to part ways from the two. Wishing the two the best of luck, she turned on her heels and skipped away towards another group of students. He nodded in agreement to her parting words, but before she scurried off, the image of her soft smile lingered on Hinata’s mind. Did he offend her in someway? Crumbled her ticket while in his possession?Perhaps she simply lost interest in his company. But Hinata was familiar with that look in her eyes; disappointment. ‘Hosoda,’ he registered, keeping a mental note for later use.

The firm grip on Hinata’s sleeve gradually diminished as the stranger distanced herself from the two. With just each other’s company, both felt a sense of ease. A sense of home. Hinata was the first to chime in as usual. “Perhaps we should go inside,” he insisted as he led the fragile girl towards the auditorium as they began to chat along the walk. Although he did not oppose her loosened grip, Hinata made sure to extend his arm ever so slightly if ever she felt the need to use it as a crutch. Though never stated, the raven-haired boy found comfort being relied on, catering to Junjuri’s needs prior to his own. Even if it meant babying her from time to time; he always gave in. “So you’ve been place in Battle Center B,” said Hinata, as he took a peek at her exam ticket. “I guess we won’t be together for too long,” he remarked, processing their eventual split. This news was much to his relief, knowing that Junjuri would be out of harm’s way if he needed to use his quirk during the exam. ‘At least Junjuri would be safe.’ He soon noticed the slight look of panic creep into her eyes and softly scooped the palm of her hand into his. “I’m glad you’re here,” he confessed. “Let's do our best, okay?”

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=white][*][/color][/size][color=black][size=10]
[b][size=18]club member application[I]!![/i][/size][/b]

| [url=http://][color=white][u][color=BLACK][B][size=10]samples[/size][/B][/color][/u][/color][/url]   | [url=http://][color=white][u][color=BLACK][B][size=10]faceclaim[/size][/B][/color][/u][/color][/url]   | [color=BLACK][B][size=10]discord[/size][/B][/color]

[size=8][b][color=]NAME[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]lastname, firstname[/size]
[size=8][b][color=]BIRTHDAY[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]month day[/size]
[size=8][b][color=]GENDER[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]male, female[/size]
[size=8][b][color=]HEIGHT[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]in cm[/size]
[size=8][b][color=]LIKES[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]one item/thing[/size]

██████████████████████████████████████

[i]quote from you character goes here.[/i]

this section is going on the ic page. please write about 100-110 word brief description
about your character. you may choose to write about their personality traits, habits, what
year they are (whether second or first), why they joined the club/sudden interest, etc.
describe what kind of club participant they are. maybe they are always that one member
hiding in the corner or the one who's always throwing up fist in the middle of a meeting.
people do not spend the entire time listing out character traits either lol. something that
makes them stand out as a club member. this is how long a hundred words looks like by
the way!

[/list][list][spoiler][imgright]https://i.imgur.com/gkjVvhq.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=16][color=white][*][/color][/size][color=black][size=10]you may choose one prompt and write out your character response to the situation:
[size=8][b][color=]PROMPT 01[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]you and another club member come to a disagreement. students begin to circle around you two. there's only one [i]true[/i] way to handle it. [/size]
[size=8][b][color=]PROMPT 02[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]you are in the middle of class and anzu appears from under the teacher's desk! DISTRACT SENSEI AT ALL COSTS!![/size]
[size=8][b][color=]PROMPT 03[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]astronomy club is in desperate need of cash and decided to do a fundraiser. suzuki-senpai hands you a maid costume. you know what to do.[/size]
[size=8][b][color=]PROMPT 04[/color] |  [/b][/size][size=9]in the middle of the club hours, anzu knocks your bag open and your porn falls out in front of the others. try to act cool. [/size]

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words [/spoiler]

User Image
                    User Image
                                      User Image
                                    •           //////////////////////////////////

G U A R D I A N S
                                        Guardians are the defenders of heaven and earth. After the battle between guardians and ghouls, a handful of ghouls fled the spirit realm and were born on earth. Basically baddass demon hunters. Impulsively, some guardians chose to be reincarnated, where their next lives could protect life on earth. Their main mission is to find and terminate all ghouls that have escaped in the mortal realm. Unlike ghouls, guardians have more control over their powers and better precision, despite lacking strength and stamina. These reincarnations are known to obtain crystal souls, or pure souls, that have much stronger life-forces than the average human. Their souls are pure at heart and are known for their optimism and valiant behavior. This does not mean that the reincarnations are solely goody-goodies. They can be rebellious/promiscuous/shallow even, but underneath good/kind at heart .

G H O U L S
                                        Ghouls are the spawns of hell who wish to live in the mortal realm on earth. After the battle between guardians and ghouls, a handful of ghouls fled the spirit realm and were born on earth. Although they may look and seem mundane, their demon tendencies are gradually slipping up. Ghouls have less control over their abilities, however are physically stronger than their counterparts. This may be because they must drain the life-force from other humans in order to survive in the mortal realm. They cannot control their urge to feed off their blood and must do so in order to continue living. Their health amplifies if they are able to feed off other spiritual entities such as guardians. Reincarnations of ghouls are prone to sin, having problems controlling their temperament or mischievous tendencies. This does not mean that the reincarnations are obvious delinquent/villains. They can be sweet and friendly -almost innocent- but cannot control their inner demon.

C H A R M S
                                        These moon charms were originally made by the gods for their elite angels, guardians. By rendering a piece of their own powers, each charm gives an individual a god-like power to those deemed worthy. Each charm is different, depending on it's wielder, as no charm has the same powers. Moon charms were a main factor of what started the war, as ghouls began to steal these charms for themselves! After the meteor shower, these moon charms awakened, enchanting pendants (such as rings, watches, earrings) on the recantations. With time and trial, the recantations are able to tap into these powers by wearing their possessed pendants.

I N C A R N A T I O N S
                                        Around the recent meteor shower , the voices of the prior lives bagan to awaken within the students. These young adults have always had their powers since birth, but kept dormant until the gradual retrieval of memories and visions. With the discovery of their past, these guardians and ghouls are able to transform and harness their powers against each other.

User Image
              User Image
                    User Image

•     "If we need a place, my parents won't mind if you guys came over."

Tora locked eyes with Hiroki with the most pleased smirk on his face. After all, the Kurosawa's adored Tora as if he were their own son. Ever since childhood, Tora has always been claiming Hiroki's seat at the kitchen table and gaining praise from his friend's parents, not to mention the love and affections of his little sister, Mayumi. And what could be more promising than watching the veins burst on Hiroki's forehead. The once tedious study group was turning into Tora's personal haven.

Hiroki began to quicken his pace to school, as the gray clouds began to crowd above their heads. Tora didn't remember the weather forecast and surely didn't plan for any showers. He felt his bag until relief struck his face when feeling for the slight cushion. At least he packed his old, brown jacket with him just in case of times like these.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩*

As they approached the school building, lustful eyes lingered on his blue-eyed companion. Halting the male students in their tracks, one-by-one, the trio of girls all greeted Hiroki and wished him the best of luck on his finals. Tora rolled his eyes at the sounds of Hiroki's response. "Don't study too hard though and take breaks alright?" with that artificial smile of his. Tora couldn't stand it.

Tora locked eyes with Junpei. Though no words were exchanged Jun knew exactly what Tora's eyes read; 'Can you believe this guy. What a fake,' before turning his gaze at the culprit.

"What? They're not my type," Hiroki trying to play it off.
                                Tora simply laughed, waiting for the opportunity to bring it up yet again. "I forgot you like those vain girls," in reference to Hiroki's most previous fling with another third year.

"She wasn't that bad of a girlfriend, Tora. It was only three months."

Tora scrunched his face with disgust. Who in their right mind volunteers to dance with the devil? Surely Hiroki could be just as deceitful, but he knew Hiroki was kind at heart. Kana on the other hand..

Hiroki continued. "Minus the attitude, she was pretty. Wouldn't you guys think so?"

Ha! Hirose Kana? The upperclassman that treats pretty girls as her rivals and poor boys beneath her.. The very girl who he's watched toy with his female classmate as her errand girl and manipulates her way out of situations. The girl who rejects those just because of the way that they dress or look, in order to not tarnish her newly earned status. The girl who would rather be sit on her thrown alone, than open her walls to any other
                            chabu

• club member application!!

| trash   | @boychaaa   | chabu#9194

NAME |  ikeda, toru
                                    BIRTHDAY |  march twenty-second
                                    GENDER |  female
                                    HEIGHT |  174 cm
                                    LIKES |  curry

██████████████████████████████████████

with a cute face like that, how could i say no?

ikeda is a second year student who originally was a member of kaisei high’s swim team.
                                    though she excels at swimming, she claims she only joined the team to see cute girls in
                                    swimsuits. outgoing and mischievous, ikeda is commonly known for getting into antics
                                    with her peers and instigating trouble. she loves to be challenged and is constantly
                                    accepting dumb dares from her friends. she is always down for whatever outlandish ideas
                                    the president proposes, and is typically the first to volunteer. though she thinks astronomy
                                    is cool, she really only joined for the wild shenanigans and cute girls.

User Image
                                • you may choose one prompt and write out your character response to the situation:
                                  PROMPT 01 |  you and another club member come to a disagreement. students begin to circle around you two. there's only one true way to handle it.

Ha! Like you could outshine me, Ikeda-san!”

Students began to circle around the classroom, as tension filled the air. Toru sat her a** upon a school desk, legs folded and her arms crossed. Her eyes glared across the room to another in dead silence. Anxious looks from club members flickered across the room. “maybe we should call Tanaka-sensei,” one girl suggested. “Good idea, maybe after the fight,” someone added, as the others simply nodded and exposed theirs snacks in delight.

“Oh, yeah?” she challenged, as she sprawled out her hand towards the ceiling and snapped her fingers. Another student chucked Toru’s school bag into the air, hooking around the girl’s wrist. Eyes still locked on her opponent, Toru placed her school bag onto a nearby desk. “If that’s how you’re going to be, then fine. I’ll fight you for it!” With a quick flick of the wrist, she tossed a weapon towards her opponent.

The crowd gasped.

“Is that a.. wiimote?” a guy whispered. “Do people still play on those?” another student added.

Toru removed the console from her school bag and began to hook it up to the projector, while others rearranged the desks to create space. In a Captain Morgan pose, Toru extended her leg on top of Anzu the substitute barrel, and rested an arm on her knee. “I challenge you to game of wii tennis; winner takes all.”

The two shook hands and assumed positions, as the club members roared in anticipation. Toru began to lightly bounce on the soles of her feet, as a smile crept on her face. “I’m warning you, I won’t go easy on you just because you’re an idiot.” she gloated, as she served the ball into the air.

The classroom cheered, as both students leaped across the room, mirroring one another’s moves. Snacks spilt on the floors, while chairs were knocked over during the commotion. Tanaka-sensei subtly slid open the classroom door, due to the noise complaints he’d received from the staff. As soon as his eyes reached the players-both who had turned to wave at their sensei before continuing their match-the man rewound his step out of the room and shut the door behind him. The club members resumed with excitement, screaming the names of both competitors.

The argument: Who gets to wear the tuxedo mask outfit for the next school festival.

Winner; Ikeda Toru.

•  
   The sounds of muffed shouting echoed throughout the halls and seeped beneath the doors of the principal's office, distracting him from his daily paperwork. Loud stomps waddled down the hall, as well as the sounds of resistance followed into the form of a young male student. Suddenly, a large man trapped within a suit flung the wooden doors wide-open, without any form of warning. The angered bald man stood in the middle of the office, holding the collar of the male student's shirt within his grasp.

"Principal Fujioka, " he exclaimed. "I just found this delinquent loitering around within one of the club rooms!" He shoved the student forward, catching his footing only inches away from the principal's desk.

"Is this true?" asked the Principal.

The boy kept his gaze down, refusing to look the man in the face. "Hardly." he groaned.

The Vice-Principal muttered between his clenched teeth. "Why you litt-"

"I wasn't doing anything wrong!!" he barked.

"You expect us to believe you were doing club extracurriculars?" Vice-Principal Mizutani demanded. "That club has been inactive for years. You delinquents were probably planning on using for some gang hangout, and I refuse to allow this behavior to continue at Kaisei High School!"

The student's eyes dropped back to the floor with his fists clenched. His eyes wanted to protest, but he kept his mouth mute.

"Perhaps cleaning duties for a month will teac-" The gentle hand of the principal silenced Mizutani from his threats.

"Ichigo," as the principal redirected his attention back to the student. "Why were you in the clubroom?" he asked.

The boy lifted his head with his gaze trailing across the room, and onto one of the many accomplishments framed on the wall. "I want to start up the club," he mumbled in embarrassment.

The loud roar of laughter filled the room by Vice-Principal Mizutani. "You must be kidding! Who would want to join a club with you?!" continuing on with his laughter

A subtle smile crept on his cheeks. "Ahh, I see," said Principal Fujioka, as he began to open a drawer and sort through his many papers. "You're going to need to fill these out, if you are going to reinstate a club." handing the boy a handful of papers.

Vice-Principal Mizutani simply gawked.

"But I must ask," he began. "Why the sudden interest?" The Principal laced his fingers together and perched his head over the desk.

"I'd like to continue it.. for her."

The Principal glanced at the family portrait on his desk. "Very well. You may be excused."

The boy looked down at the paperwork in hand, before quickly bowing to the principal and fleeing through the doors.

"You can't keep letting him get away with this behavior, Fujioka." Vice-Principal exhaled. "He has gotten into so many fights just this year. Really, you're too soft with him."

Principal Fujioka readjusted the crooked frame on his desk, as a carefree smile formed on his face. "Well, he is my grandson, after all."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff