Mizuki Yukimura / High School Student
                    [ RACE ] - - - - ×
                        Human & 3/4 Yokai blood
                    [ AGE ] - - - - ×
                    [ PHYSIQUE ] - - - - ×
                        4'11 & 96lb
                    [ GENDER ] - - - - ×
                        Female

. . . t h i s x n i g h t x i s x r u s t l i n g x a w a y . . .

[ LIKES&DISLIKES ] - - - - ×
                        Likes - Cherry blossoms, helping people, cute things, animals
                        Dislikes - Hurting people, deep water, thunderstorm, being lonely

[ DRIVE ] - - - - ×
                        Mizuki wants to know who her real father was and if he's alive or not, and she wants to know who she really is. She also wants to protect everything, including the Yokais, even if it costs her life.
                    [ PERSONALITY ] - - - - ×
                        When first meeting Mizuki, she is a timid and quiet. She isn't used to talking to people she doesn't know. However, once you get know her, she's a very nice person and loves to have fun with life. She has a big heart, a heart that will care for you no matter whether or not you know her, making her such a sweetheart. Mizuki protects the people she love and care so much, becoming stubborn to not letting them be hurt or killed anyone. Though she can be a bit emotional at times, but only to topics that are sensitive to her emotions. If she hears one, then yes, there will be tears leaking out from those pretty eyes. Anyways, Mizuki is a mysterious girl because she has these weird abilities that no normal human beings could have, so far, making her a mysterious. Also, she hides her true emotions from everybody else because she doesn't want to worry them too much.
                    [ HISTORY ] - - - - ×
                        Mizuki wanted to live a life where she could live as an ordinary girl like everybody else ... But that never came true when she first started life. The day her mother gave birth to her first newborn daughter, she passed away from blood loss and her father was never there be with her. The baby was left abandoned in the streets until a monk found her and took her in to a temple of monks and priestesses. She was raised there, but was raised to become a priestess like the others. However, she wasn't like the rest of her kind, in fact, she was different. Mizuki was gifted with the power of healing. There was also something different with Mizuki; with her two eyes, there are things that aren't meant to be seen by anyone ... Everywhere she goes; she could always see and feel the presence of spirits and Yokais. It scares the poor girl; it made her feel like her gift was meant to scare her. Some say it was gift given from the gods themselves, but some say she was a yokai because she was born with a power like that. Either way, she stood out like a sore thumb.

As Mizuki grew up into an age that is old enough to know the truth, the monk who took her in told her about her real parents. He told her that he found her in the streets and was sent to the hospital in case she was injured or not, that's where he found out who her real mother was. The monk realized her mother was actually a close friend to him, though soon died from blood loss and the father; he kept it a secret, leaving it a mystery to Mizuki. He said to Mizuki that it was fate. Her mother was once a priestess, so maybe Mizuki becoming a priestess like her could actually be her destiny! However, Mizuki didn't have the same thought as the old man, in fact, she doesn't believe in that fate ... Throughout her years, Mizuki have been put through training in becoming a priestess. The poor girl wasn't able to do it any longer, so she decided to run away and escape her fate of becoming a priestess ... Hopefully forever.

Mizuki lived her as a normal life like she always wanted to have. Mizuki would always visit her mother's grave and give her new fresh flowers to replace the old; however, her road as a normal doesn't end there. The girl still needed to find out who her true father was and why wasn't he existed in her life. Mizuki went on a searching spree, trying to figure out the clues that are hovering over her head. Mizu was unable to figure out any of her clues, leaving her stranded in thoughts. As much as she wanted to know who her father was, Mizuki gave up the search and continue to live on with her ordinary life. But not all is normal for her.

Mizuki ability of healing and the sight to see the supernatural are still attach to her to this day. They are super glued onto her. Healing she didn't mind, but the sight of seeing was the problem. The sight is haunting her with the entire scariness scattering around her. She couldn't take it ... It also made her look like a freak from everybody else. And ... She discovered another ability that no normal human being have; the ability to see the person's past through touch. Anytime her skin touches, it would automatically put her into the past and feel the emotion(s) from it. It was out of control at first, but she's slowly getting the use of it.

The students in her high school noticed how strange she has been acting and even when she touches them, seeing the way she reacted to it makes her look weird in front of everyone. Nobody made friends with her, they would leave her be and be a loner. There are some guys who are attracted to her, but they still wouldn't date her because, again, she was a freak to them. It was lonely, but Mizuki didn't mind. After all, she lives her life alone now.

[ ABILITIES&POWERS ] - - - - ×
                        Healing is her main ability; she is able to heal severe wounds and illnesses, both humans and yokais. The way it works is she will create a see-through barrier so it could protect the injured while they are being healed. However, there is a limit to her healing power. Whenever, she heals the injuries or illnesses will be transported into her, draining so much of her life energy and depending on the injury, it will cause her to feel the pain that the person had felt with it. If she continues to heal to the point where she won't stop, it will only lead her to death.

Through skin-to-skin contact, Mizuki will be able to see the person's past. She will have their emotions of anger, sadness, happiness, and so dwelling inside her, understanding or knowing what that person's going through. When feeling sadness, she will shed tears for them. When feeling happiness, she would smile. When feeling anger, she wouldn't do much but show a sad face. However, there is a limit to that ability. If she is being overflowed with so much emotion, she would react to pain like a headache and whenever she sees the evilness or darkness, it will give her fright.

Shin Meikyō Shisui is a technique that frightens the enemy with an overwhelming amount of fear, thus unable to have the enemy sense her presence. Unfortunately, Mizuki is an ability she hasn't discovered yet. If she were to discover it, she wouldn't be able to control it for some time.

Martial arts is another; she maybe all innocent-looking, but she knows how to do self-defense.

[ WEAPONS ] - - - - ×
                        Before Mizuki ran away from her and live her life as a normal girl, one of the monks gave her an exorcism blade, Nenekirimaru, that can only kill demons or Yokais. Mizuki kept the blade a secret or refuses to wield for her own benefit.
                    [ THEME SONG ] - - - - ×

TIRED OF WAITING IN LOST DARK NIGHT
SHALL WE BLAZE AWAY TOGETHER?

Demonic Cat

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                        WILL PROTECT YOU
                                                                        xxxxith all my heart

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                        ood : Sad
                                                                        ocation : The temple
                                                                        ith : Pink girl ( Ying )
                                                                        ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

x
                                                                        x

After Mizuki’s vision of the girl’s past life ended, she lets go of the little girl. ”Thank you so much!” said the girl, thanking Mizuki one last time. The short pink girl grins, nodding her head. ”You are very welcome,” Mizu gently pats the child’s head, before letting her go off to her parents. The child waved goodbye to her. Mizuki stood up from the ground, waving back at the child as she watches her reunite her parents. Mizuki stays in her spot and grasps onto her arm, feeling a light pinch from the healing she had done with the kid. ”She looks so happy …” she said softly to herself.

Mizuki wishes she could be like that little girl—be with her mom and dad, creating so much good memories together. Mizu can think of so many things to create memories with her parents and hope it could be something that they will never forget for the rest of their lives. Together, they could be one happy family like other families …. But just thinking about it just hurts her in the inside because she knows her mother became deceased and her father is nowhere to be found. Of course, there is no way Mizuki could make those wishes come true … Unless, Mizu has an idea of where her dad was and possibly reunite with him, no matter how much of a bad dad he was to leave her child alone she just wants to reunites her father and be with him forever.

As Mizuki stands alone, ”Um, excuse me, miss?” she jumped a bit, startled by the sound of a female voice. She turns to the girl, ”O-oh?” she replied, blushing out of shyness. Mizuki has always been so shy around new commoners; she isn’t much of a talkative person, but more anti-social. ”Y-yes, is there something you need help?” Mizu then notices the girl touching her forehead, giving the idea if she’s alright or not. ”Um … Are you alright? Are you feeling ill?” however, the pink girl shook it off and ignored it. Do you kno-“ suddenly, the girl is slowly beginning to lose balance. Mizuki became worried, ”M-miss?” Mizu gasped as she witnessed the girl going unconscious. Mizuki quickly catches her into her arms, lowering her fragile body into her arms. ”H-hey are you alright? M-miss?!” the girl wouldn’t respond, growing even more worried for her. ”O-oh dear, what should I do? Is she sick? Is she hurt?” Mizuki panicked, ”Oh no … I-I better get her treated and quick.” with all her strength, she moves the unconscious girl’s body on top of her back and slowly walks to the temple where there isn’t much a crowd up there.

Once the two got there, Mizuki gently sets the girl down to the ground. She sat by her side, ”Alright here goes nothing.” Mizuki hovers her small hands above the body, surrounding them with the see-through barrier. Mizu closes her eyes, concentrating in trying to heal the poor girl … Strange … There’s nothing wrong with her. Mizuki tries one more time … nothing. The girl releases the barrier to its freedom and her concentration as well. ”Weird … She’s neither sick not hurt.” worried Mizu gazes at the girl’s beautiful face, ”What happened to her …?” Mizuki reaches her hand to the girl’s face, lightly touching her cheek.

”Eh?” flashing images began to appear before her eyes. She could see a woman and a man, however, one was human and the other was a demon. The two of them soon fell in love, got married, and had a baby. It was a warm and happy feeling, but it soon ended into a different feeling … It was sad …. The images skipped forward to the child as being an orphan, crying with a paper with her name on it … The girl began to live with her step mother, but she soon died and the girl tried to suicide. She soon meets a boy, and she became friends with him … Finally, it ended with the girl becoming a singer …

After the end of it, it leaves Mizuki speechless yet in tears. The wet drops leaked out from her eyelids, sliding down her cheeks. Mizu wasn’t able to stop the tears; she couldn’t stop feeling the sadness inside from the vision she had witnessed. Though there were happy parts for her to see, but the sad parts took a toll on her and made her drown in tears.
                                                                        x
                                                                        x

WILL HEAL YOUR WOUNDS
                                                                        uman & 3 / 4 okai

Demonic Cat

User Image
Mio
Sixteen
Female
Human
Birthday
100lb
5'0
Keyblade Wielder

Personality Traits:
☼ Calm
☼ Protective
☼ Loyal
☼ Quiet
☼ Mysterious

Unknown
With purple eyes, she witnessed the orange color of flames and the black of darkness. Fear was the only feeling that stood out. Her small body shook like a leaf as she stood in one spot like a freezing statue. Words weren't able to be released from her lips, but left it open ... Then everything began to flash before her eyes, and ended with darkness ... The girl finally awoken to a small room with an unfamiliar faces of older teens surrounding her, left with no severe wounds. They questioned her after she became conscious, like what's her name or where she came from. However, the girl responded with confusion to all of their questions. They asked her one more time, still the same, which left them to one conclusion; the poor girl had lost her memories ... She was not able to remember ... She wasn't able to remember anything about her childhood, her family, friends, her home, or even herself ... The teens could only pity her because of her loss of memories, so, instead, they took her in to their little family and possibly help restore her memories. They even provided her a name; Mio.

As years went by, Mio and her friends lived together as a happy family, creating a new life for her. They gave her new memories to live for and remember whenever she wished to see the happier times, and even gave her a birthday; January 4. However, as for her old memories, there hasn't been any progress. But no worries, Mio is fine without them.

One day, Mio and her friends were exploring a forest nearby. They heard a rumor that there are living creatures roaming around, and when people decided to go explore deep within the area they never come back. Of course the teens were very interested in finding out who the creatures, and so was Mio. So far they found nothing from sight. The teens grew uninterested in the rumor and decided to go back home, then Mio found one up close. It was a little black creature with pointy ears and yellow eyes; it didn't scare Mio, until it attacked her. The teens hurried to their dear friend's rescue, however, more came and attacked them all. Mio struggled as she watched her friends get killed by the monsters. One by one, they all lost their hearts. Mio became terrified to be the next one to lose her life, until a mysterious white light began to flicker so brightly that it pushed the black creatures off of her. As the light dims, Mio's hand is holding onto a key - a Keyblade. The girl had never witnessed or held a keyblade, though it felt like she was familiar with the power it has within it. It's like she knew about it ... However, it is a perfect weapon to fight back.

Mio fought on against the dark creatures, eliminating every single of them until there is only her left standing, and the bodies of her dear family ... The poor girl cried deeply for her loss. She couldn't save them, neither can she protect them ... She blamed in on herself for the incident ... The girl soon made a promise - a promise to protect anyone or anybody from harm and will not make the same mistake again. With the keyblade in her possession, Mio will keep that promise.

The girl began to travel alone, fighting off darkness, and practiced her magic on the way. She didn't know where she was going, but as long as she can eliminate all darkness from the path of light, she is going on the right track. Also, Mio had been trying to search for some clues of her loss memories. No luck so far, as always ...

☼ Starry nights
☼ Peace and quiet
☼ White roses
☼ Helping others
Dislikes:
☼ Losing people
☼ Unable to recover her memories
☼ The darkness
☼ Large bodies of water
☼ Big crowds

Gackt - Flower
Heterosexual

Lost Memory
Magic known
☼ Firaga
☼ Cura
☼ Stopra
☼ Balloonra
☼ Aeroraga

XxMishaKawaiixX

Demonic Cat

User Image

Name: Celestia Victorian

Demonic Cat

User Image
XXXCelestia Rosa Victorian

XXXVirgo
XXXFemale
XXXSixteen
XXXShy Reliable Loving
XXXLight Manipulation / Healing
XXXOverfly
XXXXxMishaKawaiixX

x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

CELESTIA ROSA VICTORIAN

PRIMARY INFO
                                NICKNAMES
                                Celeste
                                PHYSIQUE
                                "I have coral hair like my mother and blue eyes from my father. My h-height is actually 4'10 and I am a light weight person, 95lb ... When I grew older, I was able to control my powers than before, so anytime I use my light manipulation, my hair would go white and my eyes go yellow. As for healing, I just stay as my normal self.
                                POSITION
                                Zodiac - Virgo
                                ABILITIES/WEAPONS
                                "W-well my powers aren't that special in any way like everybody, but I am able to manipulate the element of light. It's not much really; I am able to morph balls of light to either blind the enemy or hurt them at least, form a barrier to protect my friends from harm, and others more. I am not sure what else I could do, but I know I can do more light manipulation that isn't so dangerous, right? ... Anyways, I also have my healing ability. It's quite useful whenever someone needed their wounds to be healed by me, however, it has a cost to it. It sort of depends on the wound that the person have, like if it's just a small scratch or something so harmless looking it's easy for me to patch that up with my heals. Then for the severe ones, that's what gets everybody concerned; I will be able to heal it, but it may take some time and painful to go through ... You see, if I heal people's wounds it will be transferred to me. I will feel the horrible pain, possibly pass out due to how much energy I used up, but as long as they are okay I have no regret."

PERSONAL INFO
                                PERSONALITY"
                                "I considered myself shy around people, I do talk with my close friends, but I tends to be left alone most of the time and enjoy doing the things I love to keep me entertain. I can also be sensitive and self centered about things that can affect me and my friends, but I keep that to myself by hiding my tears and whatnot so nobody would comment about my sensitivity, or worry. However, I can also be imaginative with anything. I am a loving person, I care and love a lot people in my life. I am also not the type of girl who would give up from reaching my goals and of course other things, like protecting my friends from harm. I am also patient, reliable, and gentle; though I can be very stubborn at times."
                                BIO
                                "M-my past? ... Well I don't really like to tell anyone my childhood, even if they beg me to I just refuse to talk. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you all. I mean you guys seem very nice and harmless ... I guess ...?

Well it all started long after I was born; my poor mother was never married when she gave birth to me. The father - she told me he left her during her labor and never came back since then. My mom never loved my dad, even though they were together and had a daughter - me. Mom said, truthfully, that she wasn't meant to have a child and tried to get rid of me to an orphanage; however, she kept me and raise me instead. She may hate me, but I know deep in her heart she loved me.

I grew up at the age of 6 and that's when things didn't turn out good for my mother. Being with a mother who hates you yet loves you, she refused to let go out to the real world and kept me locked in, in my own house like prisoner. I would always stare out of my bedroom window to watch kids my age or older play games with each other and roam around the neighborhood with friends. I was always jealous of those kids. Anyways, as I stay in my own house and being home schooled, I beginning to develop something - something that no normal human being would have. I thought it was just my imagination, until it became night and that's when I figured out the truth ... During the night I would stay up and watch the stars, admiring the beauty of their twinkles. I wanted to see the stairs up close in person ... and I did. With the palm of my hands, it began to shine bright like a stars and began to extend like streams of gold floating around my room. It was amazing. But that wasn't all. I tried to do the ability again with my tiny hands and created a ball of light, it floated as it spins clockwise slowly, then, without warning, exploded. Of course, I was blinded by the light, unable to see for a short while, until I found my mom standing next to the door with this weird look on her face.

At first, I thought she was also amaze by my power, so I decided to morph another ball of light, hopefully not going to blind my mother to death, and brought it up to her to see it. Thinking that she would like it, she scared of it. Mom began to yell and scream at my face. I was confused because I don't even know why she was letting her rage at me. I tried to explain it to her, but she threw in a slap at my face, making me fall to the floor. The ball slipped off my hands and blinded my mother. She tightly held her eyes as she screamed in pain and crashed down to the floor. I hurried over to her, but once she regained her eyesight, she told me to get away. I was still puzzled by my mom's behavior. She once again decided to throw one my cartoon books at me to protect herself. Shocked, a light barrier surrounded me, protecting me from the book. My mother became even more terrified of me. I wanted to explain everything, but her words wounded me: "Get away from me, you monster!"

The day after the incident with mom, I was transferred to the orphanage with the kids my age. I never made any friends on my first day; I was worried that I would hurt them like how I hurt my mom ... Then that's when I met him, the Oracle. He found me outside at the front door of the orphanage with a gentle smile on his face. He started off with a greet, and then began to ask me questions. I answered them shyly, yet slowly became sad when I started to talk about my past. I nearly leaked tears, when The Oracle told me that I won't be alone anymore and that he will take me to a place where I will be safe and happy. I hesitated at first, yet I was desperate to go, so I went with him to a mansion. Being the last member, I was with a group, who I was never familiar with. I was very shy around them, refusing to talk and hide away like a shadow. As time goes by, however, I was never alone. I was able to communicate with the people in the mansion and soon became close friends with all of them. I'm very happy, happy to be part of them who accepted me for who I am .... Yet, the thought of my mother is still inside my mind; she gives me sad memories and I would still cry to it in secret.

Music
                                Cute things
                                Starry nights
                                Food

DISLIKES
                                Big crowds
                                Being alone
                                Heights
                                Water - "I can't swim"
                                Seeing people getting hurt
                                Past

CRUSH
                                "E-eh?!"
                                EXTRA INFO
                                "I am claustrophobic, fear of small spaces."
                                "I know how to play the violin, Oracle taught me how."

USERNAME
                                XxMishaKawaiixX

Demonic Cat

User Image

User Image
                                                                        WILL PROTECT YOU
                                                                        xxxxith all my heart

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                        ood : Shy
                                                                        ocation : The mansion; dining room
                                                                        ith : Everybody
                                                                        ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

x
                                                                        x

”Mamma?” echoed a young girl’s voice. Walking down the endless road of darkness came an innocent little girl, around the age of 6, searching for her dear missing mother. She wandered endlessly, still unable to find her. ”Mama, where are you?” she said one last time. The little girl stops to search her surroundings with her blue ocean eyes, looking side to side for her mother. ”Mama …Eh?” behind her came a spotlight with a woman facing her back at the child. She turns around to look at the lady, realized it was her mom. ”Mama? Mama!” her mom slowly looks over her shoulder, showing her mother’s face to her. The girl smiles widely, ”Mama!” her little feet run forth to her mother, laughing and giggling as she gets to her … However, getting closer, the mom’s face wasn’t as happy as the little though it would be, it’s more of fear. The woman snapped, lashing her left arm out. ”Don’t come any closer!” she cried. The girl slows down and soon stops with her face all puzzled. ”Mama, what’s wrong?” her mother steps back, yelping like a little dog, ”Mama?” the child walks closer to her, reaching her tiny hand to touch her. The woman became pale, backing away from the little girl. ”Mama-“

”I’m not your ‘mama!’” the woman shrieked. The girl froze, ”Eh?” the mom pointed her long finger at her. ”What makes you think I’m your mother? What makes you think I actually gave birth to a child, who isn’t normal?!” the child said nothing, but she kept getting closer to her mom. ”Mama …” the terrified woman went further back, ”For the last time I am not your mother! I was never your mother! You were an accident! You’re a monster!” the poor child was wounded like a sharp object have pierced through her chest, leaving her standing there in shock. Monster! The word leaked her eyes in tears and made her feel weak all over, dropping down to her knees. The girl bends down to the ground, hugging herself as she begins to sob out tears, while her mother faded like air, leaving her alone …

”Celestia …” a soft woman voice said her name. Celestia stops her sobs when she hears the familiar voice entering through her ears, ”Eh?” as Celeste lifts her head up, she became an older teen in another world – a familiar world of beautiful plant life and twinkling starry sky. ”Celestia, I’m right here.” in front of her is a beautiful woman standing with a gentle grin across her face. ”Virgo …” Virgo leans down to Celestia with her hand wiping off the wet tears from her cheeks. ”Everything’s okay now, my dear, you were just having a bad dream.” the beautiful woman said. ”You are now in a good dream, there is no need to shed any more tears.” Virgo helps her up to her feet, ”Are you alright now, my dear?” Celeste smiles at her, ”I’m okay now, thank you Virgo.” Virgo gently caresses the girl’s soft cheeks, ”That’s good to hear.”

Virgo’s face soon changed, fading the smile from her face. ”Celeste, I am sorry I don’t have much time left to talk to you, but before I leave there is something I need to tell you.” Celeste became curious, ”What is it?” Virgo replies, ”Something bad is lurking in the air and you could be in danger, along with your friends … you must train harder to become stronger – improve your powers to protect your allies. You must do whatever you can to keep yourself from harm.” Virgo softly takes her hand, ”Please be careful …” she lets go, flying further away from Celestia, fading away like a ghost. ”W-wait Virgo! What do you mean by all of that? What’s going to happen? Virgo!”

Celestia’s eyes flashed open from the dream to the real world. She lies still while staring blankly at the empty ceiling. ”Virgo …” she rose up from her bed, ”What did she mean my friends I will be in danger …?” Celeste slides her small fingers through her messy coral hair back, … Improve your powers to protect your allies. ”… As long as I follow Virgo’s wishes, that’s all I need to do …” she whispered. Celeste pulls her blanket to the side and steps off her bed, getting herself ready for the day. ”I should go get ready, probably everybody are awake …” Celeste went to the bathroom is freshen herself and head over to her dresser to whatever clothes suits her 4’10, almost 4’11, body. She replaced her white spaghetti strap shirt with a long sleeved maroon shirt and her bunny printed pajama pants to black shorts. She checks herself with the mirror, ”I guess it looks okay …?”

Knock Knock Celestia turns to the door to see the door open by one of the female staffs. ”Oh I see you’re awake now,” she said. Celeste nodded, ”I was on my way to wake you up myself, but I guess there is no need for that.” the staff smiles, and Celeste smiles back. ”So are you ready for breakfast?” Celeste nods her head, ”Okay, let’s go.” the young girl follows the lady out the room and down the stairs toward the dining room, where mostly everybody is at right now. ”Do you want anything for breakfast?” Celestia replied shyly, ”Uhm pancakes is okay with me.” once they are at the dining room, the lady went ahead to go make her pancakes.

Celeste hid herself behind one of the walls, too shy to go greet her friends. ”It’s okay Celestia, they’re our friends! I shouldn’t be shy to greet them, or at least, talk to them for a bit before I could go outside for some fresh air. I’ll survive with no problem.” Celeste took a deep breath, before walking out of hiding and to the group with her hands holding together. ”U-um …” the girl said, ”G-good morning …” or good afternoon since she’d been sleeping for a very long time.
                                                                        x
                                                                        x

WILL HEAL YOUR WOUNDS
                                                                        uman irgo

Demonic Cat

User Image
                    IO EYBLADE IELDER

x ISTA KE ROM HE AST ECAME IN
                                xxx TS AUNTING REAMS

x OSS EMORIES
                                xxx UST IND HEM

xHO ?

User Image

ILL ROTECT OU
                                                                        xxxxts rom ise

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                        ood : Calm
                                                                        ocation : Destiny Island
                                                                        ith : Group of unfamiliar faces
                                                                        ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

x
                                                                        x

Mio’s unconscious body slowly falls deeper down the ocean, hearing nothing but the sound of the ocean rushing against her ears as it slowly began to fade … Could this be the end for Mio? No. An unknown faint sound broke the silent of the ocean as it gets louder and closer to the direction of where she’s at. What’s making the sound? Mio’s eyes open slightly to see a blurry image of a dark image, ”Who?” the girl kept her eyes set on the mysterious figure as she felt a soft grasp on her arm, pulling her back up to the light. She didn’t know what was going on, until darkness took her again …

"Tarnation! Are you alright?" “Mind…giving me…a hand up so I can get to the…girl..with wings?” Mio could hear many voices coming from different people getting louder and a light coming back to her. Her purple eyes open with a small gap with a blurry vision, and saw people … ”Guys … Is that you …?” she mumbled. Mio nearly raised her hand up to the people in front of her, finally realizing it’s not them. Her eyes’ vision focused, giving her the right sight of the people around her. A quiet gasp escaped through her lips, sitting up from the sand. She glances down at her hand, grasping softly onto her face. ”That’s right … These people are not my family, they’re just people I don’t even know … They’re strangers … My real family no longer exist in this world.” Mio releases her face and glances at the redneck boy, who is now with goth boy. She said nothing to the two boys; she turns her eyes away from them and looks over at the girls. One of them is a pink head, the other is a ginger, and the last girl is … an angel? Strange. Then Mio finally looks at the rest of the boys; one with black hair, a blonde boy with a little girl who must be his little sister, a brunette, and an older man. Mio sat there as she listens to all of their conversation; she figured out the name of the island and their desire of sailing out of the island to see new worlds. She didn’t comment on any of their conversation.

”I think I should take a look around,” Mio stands up, dusting off every bits of the sand on her clothes. Just before she could explore the island, she notices a black bunny. ”A bunny?” Mio finds the bunny cute, but decided not to show much emotion of it and continues on. ”Destiny Island … I wonder if there is anything here I could find bits of my loss memories.”
                                                                        x
                                                                        x

ILL I GHT
                                                                        Lost Memory

Demonic Cat

User Image
+++++++ THE OBSESSED FRIEND
+++++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Celestia May Victorian
                            Sixteen
                            Female
                            Normal
                            [x]
                            XxMishaKawaiixX
                                  Hello, my name is Celestia May Victorian, but just call me Cel for short. When I was a little girl, I used to live with my mother and father, until I witnessed them arguing almost everyday to the point where they got into a divorced. It traumatized my mom, she would cry almost every night because of it. It made me sad for her, it hurts to see my own mother cry like that, until she finally found someone who is better than my dad. He even had a son, THE CONCEITED M&M, and ever since they got married, my half-brother and I got pretty close like good siblings. Although, he is a bit overprotective me, which is bit annoying because I'm a big girl! But he's my brother, well half-brother.

Throughout my school, I wasn't very known to the people around me. I didn't made that any friends, I was pretty much a loner. Then that's when I met my childhood friend, THE SWEET NERD, my first friend. We have a sibling relationship, but to me, it's more than that. When years passed by, I grew attached to THE SWEET NERD. I always follow him around like a puppy dog. I even joined all the clubs he in! Though they all failed, until I found my place in journalism. It was an accident, but I'm glad it happened. Do you really think I'm doing for myself? Nope. I did all that to impress my childhood friend. I want him to fall for me! I mean he is a really sweet guy! I'll do what it takes to make him fall in love with me, no matter what gets in my way ...

Journalism was not a popular club, until THE CUTE HEARTBREAKER decided to join and became chief. Really? Ever since he joined the club, more people began to show up just so they could get close to the popular guy, including the annoying fan club of his. Ugh why can't he just leave the club alone? I mean what's his reason of joining this club anyway? It's not like he has an interest in a low club like this one, why can't he just join some other club? What's worse is that THE PRESIDENT is part of the fan club, who hates me for saying something about the popular kids! Jeez, I dislike that guy. I mean he doesn't seem like a bad dude, but all of the popular kids roaming around school with fans following them, it annoys me so much. I don't really see the point of popularity at all. Plus, I am getting this feeling that his following me around ... I don't know it's probably just my imagination.

Now let's get to know more about: well I am only 5'0 and I have a petite body. Unlike the Les Quatre Redevances, I don't have a cute butt or an attractive body for men to fall for me. I used to have brown hair, but I decided to dye my hair to more of a coral color. I don't know why, but the color coral is pretty. For my likings, I absolutely love sweets and fruits, however, strawberries are the best, I think they're delicious, sweet or soar, doesn't matter to me! Dip them in chocolate, oh my gosh I am in heaven! I also love roses, including the red and white roses. I have a bush full of them in my background and I would always take care of them like they're my own kids, it's not weird. As for my dislike/fears, I am not very fond of heights because every time I look down from something so high all I could see is death, same goes with deep water. I can't swim! I am like a cat who doesn't want to go anywhere near waters that could kill me. I am not a big fan of vegetables because of how they taste, I more of a meat eater and a sweet eater.

Demonic Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Name - Black Queen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A brief description of your character. Their basic role on their team, their relationship with their teammates, their general behaviors, as well as anything else you feel is significant. This isn't the place for full life story, that goes in the profile.

POWER: Power
A two sentence description of your power. In-depth detail in profile.

ATTACK: ■■■■■■ xxxxxxDEFENSE: ■■■■■■ xxxxxxAGILITY: ■■■■■■
POWER: ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■

((Highlight your character's stat points with YOURCOLOR, erase this line.))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XxMishaKawaiixX

IMAGE CREDIT: url of where you got your image. If you have it on your pc a long time ago, try running google reverse image search. This will go on your profile later.

Demonic Cat

User Image
Full Name: name here
Orientation: Bisexual
Magic: powers? abilities?
x
x

User Image
Full Name: Angelica Amberose Valentine
Orientation: Bisexual
Magic: Healing / Ageing control

Quick Reply