Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhear me roar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxJASPYRSLANNISTER
♔▮: SER LANNISTER
HEAR ME ROARxxxxxxxxx
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

( twenty-two ) xxxxx ( lannister ) xxxxx ( royal family ) xxxxx ( cannot marry )

User Image

♔▮: PERSONALITY
                                    ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

♔▮: jealous feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, Ever since his brother became Lord Lannister, Jaspyrs hated him more than ever. He was on top of everyone and the younger Lannister was promised to the Kingsguard. He wanted to be Lord, he wanted a wife and he wanted power. He was basically called being the runt and just shoved to the Kingsguard! Jaspyrs hated it so much, he basically found time in his life to hate his brother more than anyone else really. He could have been Lord Lannister but they named Aleks instead which Jaspyrs deems unacceptable.

♔▮: mature completed, perfected, or elaborated in full by the mind Jaspyrs matured at a young age after finding out everything his father had planned for him. Aleks was to be Lord and he was to be part of the Kingsguard. Nothing but white. He grew from being a silent boy with a powerful mind to a powerful man with a silent mind. He couldn't take control of himself and he had to be there for Lord Aleks and the family whenever they needed him. He matured fully. Taking orders without question, doing what he was supposed to do and not talk back. It was easier this way and he even learned a lot more by this.

♔▮: hard-working industrious; zealous Jaspyrs works hard to gain more. He found this out when he was young. If you worked hard, you were rewarded. Being a Squire, moving up, being a Knight of the Kingsguard! You were rewarded for hard work! It was brought upon him at a young age that when you were rewarded for working hard, you worked harder.

♔▮: self-confident realistic confidence in one's own judgment, ability, power Jaspyrs has a very high self-confidence level it's kind of hilarious sometimes. He asks for no help and if they do try to help him, Jaspyrs is quick to act. He deems he can knock any man off his horse and does so if he says he can. His confidence level never drops no matter what kind of situation he's in. He even burned it into his mind that self-confidence gets you to the top of whatever you'd like to be.

♔▮: HISTORY
                                    ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Born the second child to the Lannister couple, Jaspyrs was promised to go straight into the Kingsguard the day they found out his mother was pregnant. Brought into the world during the Fall, Jaspyrs was born a strong healthy boy. He grew up different from his brother. His brother was taught to be Mr. Gentleman and taught to be a Lord. Jaspyrs hated that his brother had got to read and write and enjoy indoors more than he. By the time Jaspyrs was was five, he was taken under the wing of Aeron Mettlewood, an old Kingsguard Knight. He had actually been kicked out for impregnating a woman and being found out. His father saw him as a knight good enough to teach his youngest son. Aeron took the boy out of bed every morning at four and out into the courtyard. While he was half asleep, Jaspyrs would basically be hit over the head to wake up. The days lesson would begin and by eight at night, he was dragging himself into the castle to eat and fall asleep at the table. His brother was his father's prize. Casterly Rock was busy during the day and the voices would distract the young Lannister and a pain in his side from a wooden sword would hit him seconds later and he would be on the ground in pain. His teacher Ser Aeron had told him that a Lannister boy had to be ready for anything. Jaspyrs was ready. Blonde hair, strong and very forward and his combative and thirst for the fight was grinned upon by many knights around. He was a true Lannister boy.

Fighting was in his blood and he was learning quickly. He would learn to read and write three out of the seven days he would be taught. Jaspyrs learned what he needed to about the other Families and the towns and castles all over Westoros. Jaspyrs was the boy no one wanted to the Kingsguard guard every one admired. He grew up to be a great man. Sure he wasn't the Lord he wanted to be, but he was a Kingsguard man. He didn't want to be one of the men to listen to commands, but he learned to deal with it. Do it, get it done, get rewarded. Reward is what made Jaspyrs strive on. Though, being within the Kingsguard meant that he couldn't marry or have any children. He did want them. Unlike his brother, Jaspyrs wanted a family and he wanted a wife he could love and children running around and him to teach them how to wield a blade. Though, after being promised to the Kingsguard, you can't just get out of it, especially with Ser Aeron coming after you at four in the morning when you were a boy. Though, after ranking up and finally gaining your blade, you feel more like a man. Jaspyrs earned his cloak. Now, he would be able to have his own name written down in the books and to be sung about for years to come...of course only if he did something remarkable. He was a white cloak now though, so now he had at least a little bit of power!

Now, around the time of being eighteen, Jaspyrs found the knack for women. He loved watching them talk and giggle and loved looking at their breasts as they walked by. He was your typical man. Although he may have had good looks, his temper wasn't always that great. Rejection wasn't in his dictionary and if you had rejected him, the man would go off. He tried woman after woman, rejected one after another and finally had enough before he took a woman without any one knowing and lied with her. He left her right after it and showed no mercy. As long as he had gotten what he wanted, he was pleased. His facial hair was coming in, he had a little stand with a woman and he was getting that level of self-confidence higher and higher before it was spilling over the rim of the cup. He had the confidence of a real male lion. Jaspyrs now had a blade in hand, the face of a man, and the self-confidence of the lion he was.

The Lannister heard of his brother's wedding and immediately his hate went over. He could never be married. He could never have children. What was this? He had the s**t end of a deal. He could never wear an insignia of his House, he was casted away to White. Nothing. But. White. Jaspyrs wasn't one to forgive either. His brother was married, he was alone. He tried flirting and he took women by force sometimes. He needed fun in life too, not just standing around all day protecting people.

♔▮: EXTRAS
                                    ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

FEARS

▮: agateophobia. fear of insanity. What is there to say? If you were forbidden to everything, you'd be scared to go insane too right? It happens even in the best of people. Jaspyrs is deathly afraid of going insane. Anything could happen at any moment and everything could happen to him when no one was looking. Lock him away and he'll lose his mind, he's sure of it. It never stops his thought process but makes it speed up a million miles per hour. You go insane, you're either casted off into the woods alone or you're killed for endangering people's lives.

▮: anuptaphobia. fear of staying single. Jaspyrs knows this is going to become true. He always wanted a wife and maybe even a small family. Though, basically this has come true for him, he's in denial. He tells himself some woman will want him and that maybe he can get out of the Kingsguard some way or another. It pains him to even think about being alone. Everyone has a partner and he's stuck with a sword, a shield and six other men who are just like him.

SKILLS

▮: jousting. No one can beat him, he's the best all around. Practicing more in jousting than anything else, Jaspyrs had been a natural at it. When he first held his lance and when he first shattered the practice shield was an accomplishment to him. Even the knights around him were impressed. Jousting had always been a hobby for him no matter what. Even a little stress reliever for him when things would get out of hand.

▮: swordsmanship. If you're in the Kingsguard you're going to have to know how to use a sword. Without that, what are you? A stump. Jaspyrs knows how to wield his blade as if it's an extension of his arm, as it should be. He's fluid and knows how to be precise. Have him at the hilt and you're good ten men. Being in the Kingsguard is hard work you know. Being there, standing around, waiting for anything to happen. It's just how life is. Well, for Jaspyrs that is.

▮: eavesdropping. When you're in the Kingsguard, you manage to hear a couple of things which is pretty convenient. Sometimes it's good things about you, other times it's someone being a bit naughty. Who cares, Jaspyrs loves to hear what's going on around the place whether it's small or big, he'll tattle like a little four year old to earn good marks with everyone higher than him. This insures a good reward.

WEAKNESSES

▮: plans. They never work for him or he doesn't listen to them. He'll do his own thing to make sure he gets off the hook, Jaspyrs doesn't care about anyone else other than himself. If you're planning a rebellion, he'll be sure it's stopped and he gets all the credit for stopping it even if you were with him. It's in his nature to be a deceiving.

▮: marriages. Jaspyrs absolutely hates them if they're family related or even if the stupid people around him get married. He'd kill them off if he could just so it was nice and quite and no one was talking about it. It seems though that whenever a wedding is happening, everyone wants to discuss it in front of him as if they're mocking him. Jaspyrs would have heads lined on pikes in the courtyard if he could...but he can't so he sucks it up.

▮: feathers. For some odd reason Jaspyrs loves feathers. He loves to have them tied in his stallion's mane and loves them decorating. He doesn't know how or why he got into them, just the feeling of them makes him smile. He loves climbing tall trees to get to the nests to grab the feathers of the greater birds and loves to dye them. No one knows of his little fetish, though people ask him and he simply ignores them.

SECRET

▮: He's trying to find a way out of the Kingsguard.

THEME

▮: Looking for them.

♔▮: Le Iron Chef

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

STEADY ⊱ YOUR ⊰ HELM
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
no time to lose ⊰ ♚ ♛ ♚ ⊱ we've got to move lives

User Image

╔══════════════════════
                                                  "Lord Stark..." "What is it?" hissed the eldest boy of House Stark to the squire whom shrinked when he was addressed. "L-L-Lord Baratheon is here within Winterfell, your mother is with him as we speak," he squeaked out to have the male stand tall and stare down at his map of Westeros. His upper lip raised and he licked his lips and took a breath to calm himself. Nelos Baratheon, the man to take his sister's hand in marriage after his wife died. Pity. A bitter taste entered Carlisle's mouth as he swallowed it back down to the gut of his stomach. "How long has he been here?" "Not very long my Lord. He just arrived." Carlisle turned on his heels sharply and stared at the boy. "Go. I must get ready. Tell Ser Valer to also ready himself. I do not think it would be right of me to go in there alone for I might snap," he said nonchalantly and walked over to the window. His dear sister whom he loved so much was being married off to a man who's probably ******** over a hundred women. Nelos would never have respect for his sister and this angered him. He wanted her so he could use her in the bed where no one could hear her scream for help when he would take advantage for her. He wanted his sister to gain the Stark's trust and to have them within his ranks to go against the Targaryens. Foolish. What could you expect from a foolish man though.

The second person he loathed recently was his father. How dare the man agree to have his daughter wedded to a brute. An ape for ******** sake! Carlisle's jaw clenched tightly and he grinded his teeth together and stared out at nothing. His father was to be hated more so. He agreed to marry him and his sister to Lady Tyrell and Lord Baratheon. Carlisle would fight against it all but his sister had no say in anything at all which bothered the young Lord. His dear sister whom he took care of till today was being married. Carlisle didn't want that to happen! He slammed his fist on the wooden table causing pieces to clatter to the floor loudly. A pint of ale also sloshed around making the only noise in the silent room. Straining his ears, Carlisle closed his eyes and could hear faint whispers of people talking. The sound of heavy footsteps made him turn around to face the door to have Ser Valer appear there. "You wanted me my Lord?" The great brute scratched his scraggly beard and rubbed under his bulbous nose. A slight smile crossed Carlisle's features for a brief second before disappearing. Ser Valer had been his appointed knight for about a year now and the two had grown to become good friends, even though the man stunk of ale and sweat most of the time. "I might need help controlling myself in front of our guest. It seems as though he's to be wedded to my sister. I don't think she has a say in it but I'm going to be there to help her," Carlisle spoke coldly. Ser Valer knew the boy was angry and only nodded his head.

Walking from his war room down the halls, Carlisle wrapped his furs around him tighter, Being angry made him cold and bitter. "Ser Valer, tell me, would you ever marry your daughter off to a man who's had a wife and is fighting for his own amusement?" Ser Valer looked around in case the king or his wife was around. "To be honest my Lord, I wouldn't marry her to a Lord who's had a wife who's died and is declaring war for his own amusement." "A wise answer Ser Valer, you can be quite wise sometimes I'll give you that," Carlisle said coolly and let his brows furrow together. His hair was a mess like usual, but it didn't bother him, nor did he honestly really care right now. Carlisle opened the door quite rudely into another hall and pushed people out of the way gently saying this was an urgent case. People apologized to him and moved away as he hurried down the halls of Winterfell. Carlisle stopped a woman. "Where is my mother," he snapped and she pointed at a door. Hurrying over, Carlisle didn't bother even knocking. He didn't care what Lord Baratheon said, this was his home and he was the guest, he shouldn't even begin to think about comebacks in the House of Stark. The door opened and upon entrance, Carlisle stood there with Ser Valer right behind him.

"Mother," Carlisle said and the sound of padded feet entered the room as Hearthfire took her stance beside the young man who stared at Nelos. He was crying, men didn't cry, not even if their wife died. She did a valiant thing and that was to bring children into the world and to comfort her husband when need be during times of war. Carlisle didn't even acknowledge Lord Baratheon, never would he acknowledge the man as his brother-in-law either. His sister was his only one and his mother was beside her. Carlisle looked around seeing his father was nowhere in sight. "I see you're doing better mother," Carlisle said dryly and ushered a forced smile upon his lips. He had to at least look happy even though he wanted to basically stab the man in here for his thoughts. If he even touched his sister without his approval, the Stark boy would make chop his manhood off and feed it to the wolves outside for a nice treat. "I wish to speak to Taryna. I have news to tell her mother and I have rules she must abide by as well," he said and walked over to the larger woman.

She had looked healthier which pleased the boy. Carlisle always knew his mother would get better, yet he didn't pay attention to the little details. He didn't see she was pregnant, he saw her as getting nice and healthy once more. She was the mother wolf and after so many accidents, she was beginning to return to the hunt. Carlisle placed a kiss upon her temple and smiled softly. "Remember, don't get stressed. I want you to relax," he whispered to her and looked over to Lord Baratheon and scowled. "And make sure he doesn't end up with Taryna alone. I will not have that," he said firmly and gave his mother a powerful look. Ser Valer cleared his throat and Carlisle stood up and clapped his hands together. "Ser Valer, you wouldn't mind fetching my sister for me would you?" he asked the knight who shook his head. "The pleasure is all mine my Lord, I will go and find her for you," he said and disappeared. Carlisle stood there beside his mother and stared at the Lord in front of him. "Don't get too comfortable," he snarled and looked down at his mother and walked out of the room with Hearthfire's tail wagging slightly impressed by her master's and brother in arms attitude.

Patting Hearthfire's head, Carlisle stood outside of where his mother and her guest were situated. Children...they annoyed Carlisle and he couldn't stand there listening to them any longer. A shake of his head and Hearthfire looked up at him as if asking what was wrong. "Many things. One I do not want my little sister to be wedded to this monster. Second, if he dares lays a finger on her without my approval, I will kill him myself. If he even dares to be alone with her speaking of children, he will have no way to make children." Carlisle could care less about his marriage, but his sister was his life. She was his everything to him and his father was sending her off with a Lord and his mother was giving the faux of encouragement. It angered Carlisle beyond Hell itself. "The day will come when something goes wrong. Put on a happy appearance, wag your tail. I do not want to have my sister see me angry," he chuckled. Hearthfire, as if understanding, wagged her tail and licked his fingers and put her massive head underneath his hand. This was going to be a new chapter in the life of Carlisle Stark.

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

tab tab tab Age:
                  Seventeen

tab tab tab Height:
                  5'10

tab tab tab Weight:
                  147 lbs.

tab tab tab Likes:
                  Fun, winter, night time, sarcasm, his little sister, magic, pranks, no rules

tab tab tab Dislikes:
                  Extreme Heat, lots of rules, people not believing in him, being weak, getting caught, being talked down to, evil

tab tab tab Fears:
                  Losing his memory again, people forgetting about him.

tab tab tab Goals/Dreams:
                  To ensure everyone is safe and that no one has to ever be in fear.

tab tab tab Strengths:
                  Strong willpower, Quick thinking, Agility, Loyal, Loving

tab tab tab Weaknesses:
                  Being insulted, others being believed in, getting laughed at and ridiculed

tab tab tab Skills:
                  Weather Manipulation (Winter), Distracting, Witty Sarcasm, Giving fun and Joy to those who are down.

tab tab tab Weapon(s) Of Choice:
                  His Staff and Winter weather

tab tab tab Abilities:
                  Can control Winter Weather, Ride the wind, Energy Bolts of Ice

tab tab tab Theme Song:

tab tab tab Personality:
                  A bit of a wild child with fun, Jack is there to give the children a good time. Rules and all that junk just never stick to him. He may not seem like he cares, but he really does. Loving to make others worry about him, Jack pulls stupid moves around, but when it comes to serious situations he doesn't joke around. Protective about the ones he cares for, he'll do whatever he can to make sure that they're safe. Although he may not look like the one to care, Jack is always showing it one way or another with sarcasm or actual emotions. His love for fun and letting others have fun is above everything it. He just hates to see people always bored or have their pants on too tight. He's all snowballs and fun! They say sarcasm is an art and well, living around for 300 years can teach you many new forms of sarcasm which Jack has picked up on quite frankly. Having a passion to help if there's something in it for him, sometimes Jack will do it willingly especially if there's going to be a lot of fun involved. Working just for work isn't fun. Sometimes using his own powers for himself to have fun is always needed. If there's someone who's grouchy, a fun snowball to the face doesn't hurt them. More of a loner, Jack takes a while to actually get interested in the people he's working with. Not being believed in is kind of a downer and has led him to this kind of life away from interactions. Always voicing his opinion and going against others, Jack doesn't go down without a fight. No matter what though, if someone's in danger, he'll go and help them even if it means death in a way.

Ruthless Wildcat

_________________________User Image

________________Rork LeFleur
________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Running around town is what kept the young man in shape. He didn't have anyone else besides himself to do it anyways! Running down the pathway and stopping at the right house, Rork took a breath. This was the farthest house he had to come and evaluate and still had quite a few more to go. Rubbing the back of his neck, Rork went up the neat, even stairs and onto the platform. Boots knocking on the wood, the man was a good half foot taller than the short door. Knocking some, the sounds of shuffling feet came through. Listening closely, Rork raised a brow before the door opened quickly.

"Mrs. Woodsrow? I'm here to inspect the house for renovation and make sure nothing is a hazard!" Rork said happily only to be booted in the stomach with a cane. He hunched over some as the little old lady muttered something under her breath. She moved aside though as she let the taller male in.

"You need to be more quiet. Such a loud man, you don't even have any manners," the little lady, known as Mrs. Woodsrow, scolded Rork. Rubbing the back of his neck and holding his clipboard close to him, Rork looked around the elegant house and all of its furnishings. His mentor had worked on this house back in his younger days. He always would tell Rork how Mrs. Woodsrow was the woman every man had wanted. He could have made the house bigger though seeing as how Rork had to lean down some.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude," he apologized embarrassed. Mrs. Woodsrow looked back to him and nodded her head understanding. Though the boy seemed a bit off. Oh she didn't want a boy who wasn't focused working on her lovely house. "Pay attention," she said and looked at the debris Rork had transported over. "I want this room renovated for my grandchildren," she said and waved her hand.

It was like a dream come true! Building another area for kids was just perfect. This was his forte! He knew he was meant to be called on a job like this one day and it was the day of his surprise for Diane too! She was supposed to be coming over as well which brightened his day up considerably. He hadn't seen very much of her due to her practicing with her mentor day in and out, but he did see her walking and would wave to her before she would disappear. Early in the morning and ready for work, Rork sketched out the whole room and started his build.

The sound of hammer hitting nail went on for a while, but Mrs. Woodsrow couldn't care less. Her grandchildren were now going to have a nice play room so whenever they came over to visit, she could watch over them. That old man did say this young one had natural talent with wood. Could she trust him though? Rork wouldn't feel her eyes staring at him as he measured, muttered and built. Finally, she was going to tell him to finish up and get going for the day before he came to her covered with paint and his messy clipboard in hand.

"Colors have been painted and according to what you wanted. Uh...everything's all clean and the wood flooring has been finished as well." Her gaze was surprised. It was almost evening and here he was all done!? She got up quickly and started down. If he made a horrible mess she would never pay him!

"No man finishes anything like that in a day! If my house is damaged due to your carelessness I swear you won't b-" Her words cut off just like that. The dry paint was on there and so were the designs she had wanted. The flooring was smooth and polished and the room was simply beautiful and fit for her grandchildren. No nails. No paint on the ground. Everything was cleaned up. Rork stood behind a couple of steps scared of the little old lady. Paint was splotched all over him as he swallowed lightly. "If you don't like it, I can repaint tomorrow morning if you would like," he said like a scared little child. Mrs. Woodsrow shook her head, "It's simply beautiful." Rork didn't hear it, but she disappeared down the hall and came back with his money. Taking it with a 'thank you', Rork watched her. "Is there anything else you would like done?" A smile crossed her features as she shook her head. "I will certainly send you a letter if there is anything else, dear. You run along now," she said and walked into the room happily.

Making his way out of the house and down the cobblestone path, Rork felt as though he did a good job today. She seemed angry at first, but that voice of hers changed looking into the room for her grandchildren. Humming a small song back home, a grin was spread across his face.

Walking into his house, Rork set everything down and hung his key up. Looking around, his house felt a little different. Kicking a bag, he looked down and immediately knew Diane was here. Like a dog following after where she might have gone, the excited man finally found her in his work room and went up behind her before wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning with her. "DIANE!" he boomed excitedly and pressed his face against her back and set her down. "You finally came! Sorry I wasn't here, I had to complete a work order, but now I'm off work." He grabbed her face in his hands and pressed his forehead against hers happily and laughed. "I'm not even ready yet! I'm sorry!' he said seeing the paint come off on her. He felt so stupid now.

Wiping it away, Rork grinned before seeing a piece of paper in her hand. "Is that something you want to do tonight? We could have a picnic outside under the stars. Best time of year to do it," he laughed and took his hat off resting it on the couch. "Or whatever you want to do. I'm up for it. As long as I'm spending time with you, I couldn't ask for me." It wasn't a matter of speech or a lie. Rork felt complete with her. Diane was his everything. She always made him feel like he actually existed and he just hoped he made her feel the same. He was madly in love with her and would do anything she asked without hesitation either.

OOC:

Ruthless Wildcat

Color 1: #41627E
Color 2: #566D7E
Color 3: #504A4B
Color 4: #151B54
Color 5: #153E7E

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ i, i who have nothing, i, i who have no one
GIN RICHARDMORALESi, i who have nothing, i, i who have no one
i, i who have nothing, i, i who have no one " I know just HOW to play my cards right~"
i, i who have nothing, i, i who have no one ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

adoreadore you, and want you soB A R E necessities !

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` nicknames ;;

Doc
                        Lucky

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` age ;;

Thirty-two

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` gender ;;

Male

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` birthday ;;

Summer 01

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` residency ;;

22146 Serpentinite Court

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` occupation ;;

Doctor

adoreadore you, and want you soD E E P personality !

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` likes ;;

His Family
                        Gambling
                        Gin
                        Making his family Happy
                        Making people better
                        His wife's cooking
                        Helping others
                        Smoking
                        Any Herb

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` dislikes ;;

His children acting up
                        Tsubaki painting the dog
                        Being called on all the time by his family
                        Tsubaki taking his cigarettes
                        No money
                        Jewelry
                        Anything really bright like Yellows
                        Raiden's hair being long

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` fears ;;

Tsubaki turning Raiden into a girl
                        Anything happening to his family

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` disposition ;;

The mellow one in the family by far. Gin is that father that smokes and drinks whiskey by the fire. Ever since he was a little boy, he rarely ever smiled no matter what his parents gave him. Nothing just seemed to amuse him, but he did have fun nontheless and his father found out through the art of gambling. Gin had a talent in winning big, but also losing it in seconds not knowing when to stop. All through high school gambling was a major part of his life and soon enough, once he entered the work force he gambled like no tomorrow.

Loyal to his wife and not even looking at another woman how he looks at her, Gin respects her no matter what. She may be crazy, but he did fall in love with that crazy woman. Loving to standby and watch from a distance, Gin doesn't like to be involved in arguments due to having to chose one side. A great heart helping people. Gin is always there in his office and on standby is case something happens.

adoreadore you, and want you soP H Y S I C A L description !

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` hair ;;

White

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` eyes ;;

Crimson

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` body type ;;

Lean

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` voice sample ;;

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` theme song ;;

adoreadore you, and want you so A N C I E N T history !

adoreyou▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ` biography ;;

Growing up in a household where his father wanted him to learn to be a doctor and his mother wanted him to be a good boy, Gin was conflicted. Given things and not earning them even at a young age kind of irked him. He wanted to work hard but relax at the same time and apparently there was nothing like that. His father was loved by the people because of his attitude towards helping them all. Gin wanted something like that, but not like that. His father would always have visitors to Come talk, Gin just wanted peace and quiet. Going to school and getting top marks on everything and dubbed a genius, Gin went on to bigger and better things. Under the guidance of his father, Gin took up secretary before becoming the new doctor at age twenty.

Helping people out was nice and that's when drinking and smoking came into play. He didn't know how, but smoking relieved his stress and drinking was just fun. He learned it from no one but himself. Though, a certain girl kept coming back for some odd reason. The first couple of times, she broke her arm and then after a while, started coming in everyday with lunch at exactly noon. He didn't even know how this started happening and was very oblivious to the fact of her having a teenage crush in him. Usually work was so busy for him he didn't even pay attention. Her cooking was amazing though he did admit that.

Years later he finally realized, though it had been two, Tsubaki, as he learned her name from the report she had of broken limbs. The right year gap didn't seem to bother her in the least and soon enough she was pregnant with their first child Momo. Proposing to her after that, Momo was born and then their wedding. Gin of course hasn't been happier even though he may not smile much, he loves his family very much.

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Kurosuke Hataro
                                                                Don't underestimate the power of the Lion
                                                                Or he shall devour you

Archangelus Ruinosus of the Abyss

words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here

Ruthless Wildcat

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ...

User Image

ADRIAN ⇣⇣ BORRUX
                            twenty-seven ┋┋ male ┋┋ summer 02

Stay out of my way.

❝ { bare NECESSITIES } ❞

❜┋nicknames }}
                                  ❛× Call me a nickname and I'll kill you...
                                  ❛× The Grim Reaper

❜┋Pokemon }}
                                  ❛× Houndoom the Dark Pokemon

❜┋Type }}
                                  ❛× Dark/Fire

❜┋Ability }}
                                  ❛× Houndoom's abilities are the same as Houndour's, only stronger. As a matter of fact, legends claim that anyone that gets burned by Houndoom's Fire attacks will never be healed and that Houndoom's howling was once claimed to be the call of the Grim Reaper. Its fire comes from toxins burning in its gut, this also gives its fire a foul odor.

❜┋Moves }}
                                  ❛× Inferno (Fire): The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense fire. It leaves the target with a burn.
                                  ❛× Foul Play (Dark): The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage.
                                  ❛× Fire Blast (Fire): The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. It may also leave the target with a burn.
                                  ❛× Crunch (Dark): The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. It may also lower the target's Defense stat.
                                  ❛× Nasty Plot (Dark): The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. It sharply raises the user’s Sp. Atk.
                                  ❛× Howl (Normal): The user howls loudly to raise its spirit, boosting its Attack stat.
                                  ❛× Overheat (Fire): The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly reduces the user's Sp. Atk stat.

❜┋residency }}
                                  ❛× 11734 Milkwort District

❜┋occupation }}
                                  ❛× Cipher Leader

❝ { deep PERSONALITY } ❞

❜┋likes }}
                                  ❛× Blood
                                  ❛× Death
                                  ❛× Screams of Pain
                                  ❛× Anything Bitter
                                  ❛× Lemonade
                                  ❛× Giving Orders
                                  ❛× Food
                                  ❛× Commanding

❜┋dislikes }}
                                  ❛× Bright Days
                                  ❛× Water
                                  ❛× Anything Spicy
                                  ❛× Nice People
                                  ❛× Loud Noises
                                  ❛× Nagging
                                  ❛× Frilly Things
                                  ❛× Winter

❜┋fears }}
                                  ❛× Not being able to complete his job
                                  ❛× Drowning in the ocean
                                  ❛× Heights

❜┋disposition }}
                                  ❛× Evil
                                  ❛× Aggressive
                                  ❛× Genius
                                  ❛× Hard-headed
                                  ❛× Tempermental
                                  ❛× Focused
                                  ❛× Alert
                                  ❛× Stoic

❝ { physical DESCRIPTION } ❞

❜┋hair }}
                                  ❛× Black

❜┋eyes }}
                                  ❛× Crimson

❜┋body type }}
                                  ❛× Lean and Slim

❜┋voice sample }}

❜┋theme song }}

❝ { ancient HISTORY } ❞

❜┋biography }}
                                  ❛×

Ruthless Wildcat

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ...

User Image

JASPYR ⇣⇣ LYSANDERX
                            ageless ┋┋ male ┋┋ summer 01

Please don't fight~

❝ { bare NECESSITIES } ❞

❜┋nicknames }}
                                  ❛× Jas
                                  ❛× Jassy
                                  ❛× Jay

❜┋Pokemon }}
                                  ❛× Latios the Eon Pokemon

❜┋Type }}
                                  ❛× Dragon/Psychic

❜┋Ability }}
                                  ❛× Latios is able to fold in his arms and fly at the speed of a jet. He can make foes see images he has seen or what he imagines in his head. He can understand human speech. Even if he is hiding, Latios can detect the locations and emotions of others using telepathy. Like his sister Latias, Latios can enfold his body with a glass-like down to refract light which can render him invisible or alter his appearance (an exclusive type of Transformation).

❜┋Moves }}
                                  ❛× Draco Meteor (Dragon): Comets are summoned down from the sky onto the target. The attack's recoil harshly reduces the user's Sp. Atk stat.
                                  ❛× Luster Purge (Psychic): The user lets loose a damaging burst of light. It may also reduce the target's Sp. Def stat.
                                  ❛× Thunder (ELectric): A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict damage. It may also leave the target with paralysis.
                                  ❛× Outrage (Dragon): The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. It then becomes confused, however.
                                  ❛× Dragon Pulse (Dragon): The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
                                  ❛× Telekinesis (Psychic): The user makes the target float with its psychic power. The target is easier to hit for three turns.
                                  ❛× Helping Hand (Normal): The user assists an ally by boosting the power of its attack.

❜┋residency }}
                                  ❛× Oceansong District 11721

❜┋occupation }}
                                  ❛× Bartender

❝ { deep PERSONALITY } ❞

❜┋likes }}
                                  ❛× His sister
                                  ❛× Alcohol (both sides)
                                  ❛× Women (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Long Conversations (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Flirting (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Smoking (Both)
                                  ❛× Walks at Night (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Ramen (Both)

❜┋dislikes }}
                                  ❛× Clingy Girls (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Loud Noises (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Bland Tastes (Both)
                                  ❛× Watered Drinks (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Foul Smells (Both)
                                  ❛× MooMoo Milk (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Rude People (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Obsessive Girls (Suave Side)

❜┋fears }}
                                  ❛× Being Tied Down (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Losing his sister (Both)
                                  ❛× Being Controlled Again (Gentleman Side)

❜┋disposition }}
                                  ❛× Sweet (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Flirtacious (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Loving (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Wild (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Attentive (Gentlam Side)
                                  ❛× Silver-Tongue (Suave Side)
                                  ❛× Romantic (Gentleman Side)
                                  ❛× Uncontrollable (Suave Side)

❝ { physical DESCRIPTION } ❞

❜┋hair }}
                                  ❛× Blue/White

❜┋eyes }}
                                  ❛× Crimson

❜┋body type }}
                                  ❛× Muscular and Fit

❜┋voice sample }}

❜┋theme song }}

❝ { ancient HISTORY } ❞

❜┋biography }}
                                  ❛× You know, walking around the forest one day hunting for a new pokemon to come around is what you do as a trainer. Jaspyr though was hunting for a new mate for his Pikachu. He wanted little Pichu, he thought it would be cute to see the little family interacting with each other. That's just what he did and not to mention he did win countless shows for his wonderful pokemon. They were just his life! Out hunting was a passion as well because the wildlife was just amazing and to hear the buzz of pokemon was so relaxing till a black bag came over his head and knocked him out.

He remembered everything. The conversation of his ex-girlfriend for thanking them that he was brought in, the cry of a poor pokemon next to him that he never heard of and the pain on his head. Everything was blurry and muffled till the scream of his ex-girlfriend pierced through and made him close his eyes tightly. Why would she do this to him? Is it because he broke up with her? That's when he was pierced countless times with needles till the pain was too unbearable for him to handle and he passed out. Waking up though, his first reaction was to find his sister. It was as if though he was embedded with another thing. He had a sister! Looking around, he could remember finding her and carrying her getting out of that place in the medical uniforms they were in. He just had to get her to safety no matter what, that was his goal.

Arriving in Periwinkle Cove last fall, Jaspyr quickly took up the job as a bartender to supply for his sister and himself so they could have a house and clothes and start a new life here. He had realized that other people were just like him, some born like that. It was a new thing to experience, but he had gotten used to it and suddenly came that over-confident side of him that would flirt with the other Gijinka. He didn't know how, but it just felt natural to be a guy with smooth words to capture one's heart and then ditch them. It was fun of course! Now though, he has been getting some tips which has been making rent and living a lot easier for him and his sister which is a great sign!!

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

A small hum filled the air as boots hit the ground. The screams were sounding throughout where he was but that was nothing new. A sick, sinister smirk had crossed his face as he looked around casually. Death was something he didn't fear. What was death? Just a little piece missing in a life full of Hell. Blood was stained on the bottom of his boot leaving behind bloody footprints, the funny thing was, that it wasn't his blood but another's. It just brought him joy to kill another person. He was Death. No one would ever come close to being as psycho as he was, well, he hadn't met anyone close to him yet, but maybe there was his soul mate out there. A laugh escaped his lips as he kept walking along the dirt path. The wind whistled softly and ruffled his hair. It went through as if caressing his face and body with that warm palm it had. A laugh escaped his throat before he looked down as a dead body crossed the path. "Now isn't that rude to block a king making his way to victory."

Cassius wasn't one for people blocking him from his obstacle and that was to win. He would do anything to win. Black boots both planted on the ground firmly, he lifted one up slowly watching their eyes move with it. "Too bad you'll never see the finish line." His boot came down hard on the head of his victim. Blood splattered and seeped across the dirt. His pants were stained from the countless others that dare crossed his path. Stepping over and humming once more, the sound of a creaking bridge caught his attention. Spanned across a massive canyon, he looked up to see a cliff hanging above it. Massive rocks were falling down near it. Ah, it was supposed to be like this. Leaning over the edge, he raised a brow looking down seeing spikes made by hand to impale anything that dare land on them.

Creak

The bridge moved softly in the wind like a mother rocking a newborn babe. "How sweet," Cassius cooed looking at the bridge, "is this supposed to be intimidating? Cassius took a step on the bridge. The creak echoed through the canyon below and across the wind. A raise of the brow and his other boot stepped onto the rotting wood. Now wasn't that something. Somebody actually went through all this time trouble to make this a challenge for him. Aw. It was almost too cute for him. The bridge spanned along the canyon. It was as if it grew longer which was somewhat odd to the male. Looking right and then left, he kept walking across.

Creak

Looking down, a rotting plank snapped beneath his left foot. Taking a step forward, another one snapped. A small huff escaped his lips as he dodged another one.

CRASH

A massive rock came crashing down onto the bridge causing the rope on both sides to snap. "Well damn," he muttered and felt his body plummet straight down. Cassius didn't even bother reaching for the rope that fluttered in the wind and slowly fell to the other side of the cliff to hang there limply. His hair was a mess as this wind wasn't as soft as above. It rushed past him making his uncomfortable. He wanted to feel that warm caress once more across his cheek as it licked it softly. This pushed against his body wanting it off, wanting him gone and wanting him dead.

Blood shot forth into the air covering his face and snow white hair. A large spike shot through his chest as he lied there while other smaller spikes went through his back and limbs. A breath escaped his lips silently into the small kiss of the wind.

Standing up slowly, Cassius felt the spike leave his body and the blood drip along his clothes. "Ruined, now isn't that something. I need new clothes now," he commented to himself as he started to walk through the large spikes. Looking up towards the broken bridge, that infamous smirk crossed his flawless face. Taking out his combat knife, Cassius flipped it and slid it across his tongue letting his blood run along it. "You're going to have to try a bit harder than that dear. I don't like boring games," he taunted as he started through the canyon. "I win this round! I'M THE KING!" he shouted into the sky with his palms facing towards the blood red sky.

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image
                                                    ▮ ˝ the FISHERMAN !! xxxxxxxxxxxbeliever

xxxget to thexx.xxBASICS
                                                              xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

&` Haruzoku Toshiro
                                                              &` Haru the Cat
                                                              &` Twenty-six
                                                              &` Winter 17
                                                              &` Male
                                                              &` Heterosexual
                                                              &` Neighborhood #2 House 2

xxxmy personalxx.xxLISTS

Fishing
                                                              Chocolate
                                                              Cooked Fish
                                                              Rain
                                                              Dumplings

Eggplant
                                                              Colored Grass
                                                              Boot
                                                              Empty Can
                                                              Fish Bone

Patience
                                                              Expert Fisherman
                                                              Fast Worker

Socialless
                                                              Fishing Rods
                                                              Storms

Being killed
                                                              Going to the Clinic

xxxthe realxx.xxHISTORY

PATIENTxxxxxxxxxFRIENDLYxxxxxxxxxQUIETxxxxxxxxxSWEET
                                                              SHYxxxxxxxxxLAZYxxxxxxxxxUNLUCKYxxxxxxxxx NO CONFIDENCE

▌` Mostly reserved about everything, Haruzoku is the man who keeps to himself completely. He usually doesn't ever talk to anyone unless he needs to. If anything is wrong, he won't show it openly, but keep it to himself. His mentality of people is that they would make fun of him. Just knowing that makes him keep everything to himself without a doubt.

▌` Fishing has been a passion ever since he was a boy. Ever since his father taught him how to fish, he had always been out near the ocean enjoying the breeze and the splash of the water gracing his face. Just to feel that nibble on his line gets him excited no matter what. Taking the requests of customers wanting his skills to go to use, the best feeling for him is when he catches a massive fish for his customer and to hear the line of his pole snap disheartens him. Whenever a rod snaps, his own heart snaps with it. Although that may happen rarely, he would rather do nothing but fish his own life away.

▌` Those massive groups of people? Festivals? Count those off his list and don't even think about inviting him. Haruzoku does not like massive groups of people at all. Something had just never connected him with large amount of people. He's usually one who can talk one on one with a person, but sometimes just barely. Not even one of his family members knows what happened to him to become so shy, but he has brought it upon himself. Some say it's cute, others say it's not very manly, but the man never expected to turn out buff like all the other hard workers, he just enjoyed his days on the dock fishing.

▌` No one knows, but that quiet man you see everyday has the voice of an angel. When he's alone fishing, you can hear him singing to himself. He thinks it's very embarrassing and usually tries to stay as quiet as he can. Being quiet is always a good thing though in his opinion. Means you don't get picked on that much and that also means he can slink away if the town is in for a meeting. That never really happens, but still, he can slink out of about anything you put him through. Like a cat, he will sit for hours on end, but if you scare him enough, he'll bolt. His nickname is a clear reference to him as well.

▌` Believe it or not, the Cat is a lazy man. He may be skinny, but he loves lounging around while he fishes. Sometimes on his back, other times on his stomach staring down at his reflection. It's just what suits him for the day but he doesn't mind being called lazy. He likes it in fact which is a shocker. Nothing seems to bother him as in name calling but put him in a room full of people and you'll break him immediately to do whatever it is you want him to do. The good thing he isn't stubborn at all, so he'll do whatever you would like to do if you ask nicely. Rude people aren't on a good list with him.

▌` Patience is the name of the game! Haruzoku is a very patient man. You want to vent, he'll be there with an ear open just for you. He doesn't like it when people just ignore others who need help. It has to be one on one though. The patience also leads to a happy life of fishing. Many fishers get discouraged when they can't catch anything, but not Haruzoku. It's only a lesson to be learned that you must take into note. The ocean could tell you many things on how to fish. Patience has brought him a long ways to be accurate. Though he does have a secret. Sometimes the patience wears off when a girl tell him they like him. It's not always a good thing seeing as how sometimes he can scare them off by being too early, but one day he'll learn.

xxxhear my xx.xxMUSIC

xxxxxxxx!! ) ' Kairitsu no Dorei : William T. Spears (Noriaki Sugiyama)
                                                              xxxxxxxx!! ) ' Aru Shitsuji no Nichijou : Daisuke Ono

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLe Iron Chef ! !

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image
                                                    ▮ ˝ the CHEF !! xxxxxxxxxxxnon believer

xxxget to thexx.xxBASICS

&` gale brooks
                                                              &` gale
                                                              &` twenty-eight
                                                              &` spring 02
                                                              &` male
                                                              &` heterosexual
                                                              &` neighbor hood #1 House #5

xxxmy personalxx.xxLISTS

cooking
                                                              reading
                                                              ingredients
                                                              festivals
                                                              gifts

burnt dishes
                                                              bad crops
                                                              mushrooms
                                                              junks ores
                                                              obnoxious people

amazing cook
                                                              perfect estimations
                                                              clothing style

messy places
                                                              very hot days
                                                              small spaces

being trapped in a small space
                                                              choking on food

xxxthe realxx.xxHISTORY

PERFECTIONISTxxxxxxxxxFRIENDLYxxxxxxxxxCOOL-HEADEDxxxxxxxxxLUCKY
                                                              HOPELESS ROMANTICxxxxxxxxxPEOPLE PLEASERxxxxxxxxxEASILY BOREDxxxxxxxxxTALKATIVE

▌` Gale was born and raised here in town and has never left. He deems it bad luck if he leaves for anything to be exact. He will order for the shop the ingredients he needs and have them delivered to the doorstep. The province he grew up in and never left is like sacred ground. It's a little weird to some people but to Gale, it's perfectly normal by not going out of the boundaries for anything. You would think some people would get bored of town and go away for a vacation, but Johnathan finds the secrets and watches them from afar to entertain himself as long as he needs to. Being the Chef, you hear quite the talk and that makes him quite the conversation listener as well.

▌` Even with the mysterious aura about him, Gale is quite the talkative person to be honest. You would never guess he would actually want to strike a conversation and have some fun about it. He throws many people off that way with a smile a nice conversation and delicious food. The good thing about Gale though is that he knows when to stop if the other person isn't into it as he is. He doesn't like pressuring people into talking with him if they don't want to. But sometimes you do got to open up to have a good time instead of staying to yourself.

▌` His dishes are from his father. Always have been and always will be with a twist of his own culture in there. That's right, Gale doesn't cook anything from the town. Although he has stayed in his save haven, he has been in contact with his father's friends and gains books from them to expand his cooking style, but there's always a touch of art within them to make them appealing to the eye. Gale has a problem if they're bland and unappealing. If that happens, he will redo the customer's food till it's perfect. Now, don't get it wrong that he's probably the slowest chef in all of mankind. Actually...he's quite the opposite. He will finish a dish in fifteen minutes to perfection, or at least in his eyes and it will be just as good. His plates aren't small either.

▌` At the young age of seventeen, Gale had taken the restaurant under his wing and made it blossom. His own father had confidence in his young son that he would be able to bring his restaurant from the bottom up. His own father wasn't that great at being the nicest person, but he was one hell of a chef as is his own son. Gale carried his mother's traits of being polite, patient and a great person to talk to and that made him well liked within the restaurant when he was a boy who was serving the food instead of making it. Still, if a person wants to talk to him, Gale will bring their food out himself to strike the curious customer with conversation. He's not that bad of a guy but he might bite if you insult him.

▌` On his birthday, sometimes the young man will disappear without a trace. No one knows why or where he goes but that day just seems like a great day to disappear. He loves presents to be honest, but he just can't stand the thought of hearing people wish him a Happy Birthday all day long. It just slightly annoys him. He'll usually be at his house or go to the beach and hide away there. It's nothing against the towns people, he just likes to be alone sometimes. At festivals though, Gale is always cooking up a storm to feed the townspeople and to watch them have fun. That's his goal in life till he dies.

▌` Gale secretly wants to be a father though of course, it's a massive secret to him. He hasn't told anyone about it, but he's getting older and he hasn't found that one special girl yet. He's been thinking about leaving town to adopt and bring back a child, but he doesn't know. It would be a big risk and if he didn't get the child he would have broken his rule about leaving. No girl has yet to catch his interest, but he hopes one day he'll be able to meet her and have a child with her. One day the dream will come true, he has confidence in that and he's sure about it.

xxxhear my xx.xxMUSIC

xxxxxxxx!! ) ' Monochrome no Kiss : Black Butler
                                                              xxxxxxxx!! ) ' Shampoo Dream : Kōji Yusa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLe Iron Chef ! !

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

STEADY ⊱ YOUR ⊰ HELM
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
no time to lose ⊰ ♚ ♛ ♚ ⊱ we've got to move lives

╔══════════════════════
                                        Hair a mess in it's ponytail like usual as the male crossed the village. Kiiro was beside him as they made their way around town helping out like usual. He loved his village and no matter what, Hoeru was going to ensure it was safe, even if it cost him his life. The village was his home and his family. Passing the training grounds, his sensei's chakra made his head turn as he stopped walking along the path. What was going on? He had just gotten back yesterday, so everything was a bit off. Crossing the bridge to the training grounds, he hopped into the trees and continued along. More chakra signatures that were smaller peaked his interest as another big one came along.

Upon entering the zone, Hoeru's brows raised in amusement. What was going on here? A smile crossed his face as he sat down on the branch. Oh hey! He knew what this what, the citizens were talking about this earlier. Some advanced genine placement test was taking place. Wait...that meant that they would be as strong as him. Now that wasn't cool. A sigh escaped his lips. It was an honor to be a chuunin, now he wasn't going to be stronger. Great.

OOC:

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Hatake Kuro
                        The Silent Reaper

Words

OOC: Will make this a better format later

Ruthless Wildcat

xxx JUST PLAY. HAVE FUN. ENJOY THE GAME.
            User Image
                                                                      xxx iba kuro hishigoku
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcall me Ba
                                                                    █████████████████████████████████
                                                                    x the basics
                                                                    xxxx₀₁ seventeen»
                                                                    xxxx₀₂ october 8th»
                                                                    xxxx₀₃ heterosexual»
                                                                    xxxx₀₄ junior»

x physical appearancexxx
                                                                    xxxx ( blonde ) keep parenthesis!
                                                                    xxxx ( honey gold )
                                                                    xxxx ( 5'11" )

xx( ₀₀˟i'm an ivy-leaguer *professionally
                                                                        ═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                                        Known as the cool guy around and also dubbed a mystery, I guess not all can see past the genius intellect and the sports fanatic. I'm a pretty cool guy really, but other times my "childish" side can come out. It never comes out around school, it just can't. I'm ashamed to say I am a bit insecure of myself, I don't know why. When people through foul words at me, I don't let them get to me. What are words going to do? All they are is meaningless little comments that are floating around trying to get into someone's head. Ah yes, I'm stubborn as a mule. If it's not going to go my way, I won't do it. It's hard for a lot of people to actually get me to work with them, but if we make out a deal, I'll be sure to be right there on time. Time-management is key in my world. You're five minutes early, you're too early or if you're five minutes late, you're too late. I get there exactly on the dot and no later. You set a time, I'll be there and if I'm not, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Going into that actually...I'm a very honest man. My word is my oath and if you disgrace that, you have lost me and everything having to do with me. When people call me a liar, the temper flies which isn't good. During sports I'm cool-headed, but when an argument rises between me and the interrogator, I'll be sure to win no matter what. This has led my parents to have me become a lawyer which will never happen in a million years. I do like to help people out though. If you're carrying a stack of books, I will help you and be late to my next class. I'm getting over one-hundred percent in each and every single one of them, what are they going to do to me? Ask for help and I will help. It's a little knack I have picked up from my grandmother. It's very good though I do agree. No need to thank me either, it's just in my blood to be a good citizen. I don't ever think of myself as high and mighty and never will. Sports or academics, I will always push my teammates and classmates to strive to be the best they can be, never will I ever put myself first.

Kon'nichiwa, genkidesuka? Oh, I forgot, sorry about that. Yes, I'm Japanese and I know Mr. Mitsuno is as well. I've been here for a while actually, but my parents are the traditional style. They want everything perfect and I kind of grew up being told I had to carry on my ways. My father wishes me to marry the girl of his choosing but I beg to differ. But that's besides the point. I'm Hishigoku Iba and it's a pleasure to meet you. I was born in Japan and raised in Japan like a proper young man. My family has dated back to the Samurai and I'm continuing it I suppose. Like most Japanese boys, my family had me attend family gatherings and small clan gatherings that were still traditional to keep us married within so we could keep peace going. What? Were the Yakuza going to intervene? No. My family just wanted to keep everything within the old days. I had to practice the way of the sword and also the way of a man's leadership through the household if my father were to ever pass away before his time. It's kind of silly, but I like it and even though I complain, keeping tradition going is very rare in today's world.

I started going to private tutorship at the age of five to learn small traditional well beings of being Japanese and whatnot. I started reading and writing and also learning the different dialects and also different languages if need be. I had an American tutor for English and a Spanish tutor for learning different dialects of Spanish. It was pretty hard, but I had gotten the concept of both languages down. They had told me those were the languages flourishing. Going to tutorship and also started school, I had a lot of homework. My father had said every young man had to do work no matter what age. Here I was passing all my classes with flying colors. Before I reached eleven, my father had gotten a transcript to change over to America. We packed out belongings and left so my father could pursue his job and be promoted.

Coming into a new country was different, they didn't bow, they had horrible manners and you just couldn't stop it. It was weird for me and it was weird for them seeing a young man bow before them and saying thank you. Going to school was another challenge. Kids all stared, but they were really nice. I had nice outfits on and they all wondered why I was in uniform most of the time. Oh well, I liked being in uniform, it gave me a sense of pride to show I was still truly Japanese. Freshmen year of high school I had changed. I had grown quite and usually kept to myself, but joining sports showed my true potential. My mother saw sports as a barbaric sort of play and asked why I wasn't in chess or anything. My father said that by playing sports, I would be able to get in a very good College, so my mother changed her mind and encouraged me to play many sports. I liked it. I would range from golf all the way to basketball. Football wasn't really my thing, but baseball and soccer were my favorite sports out of every single one of them. By Sophomore year, I was receiving letters to go to Penn. State and Harvard and my father immediately said Harvard was were I was going. Over one-hundred in every class I was taking all the way to my recent years as a Junior, I guess I fit the stereotype for your average Asian. I don't know how to play any instruments, but I do enjoy listening to my homelands music. Being Japanese-American isn't all that bad either. You get to do some pretty cool things here in America. Plus, m Otaku side comes out more here than anywhere else.

what i like and what i really like
                                                                        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                        xx kenjutsu: What is this? The art of sword play through various means. Practicing is my favorite hobby of all.
                                                                        xx chocolate covered strawberries: give me these and i will love you forever. i cannot resist these delicious wonders.
                                                                        xx cherry blossoms: i just love them. they smell wonderful! fore example: flowers, who doesn't??
                                                                        xx tea: the different tastes and the wonderful textures of each and every single one of them!
                                                                        xx stars: they always give me hope no matter what and it just makes me happy.

what i don't like and what i really don't like
                                                                        xx ˚ summer: it's too hot for my taste to be brutally honest, i'm a rainy/winter guy.you can have as many of these as you want also
                                                                        xx ˚ stereotypes: everyone just likes to make another person feel bad about themselves and their culture. abide by the same rule as the likes, please
                                                                        xx ˚ milk: i love chocolate, can't drink milk alone, i don't know why.
                                                                        xx ˚ injuries: i hate sitting on the sideline watching my team play, just being out there playing with them always makes my day even if it is in practice.
                                                                        xx ˚ pork: it just tastes weird to me no matter how it's cooked or used.

what i'm looking for in the person i love
                                                                        xx sports: they have to love sports or at least know what they're about. i want to talk to somebody about them instead of looking at a clueless face.same general idea, what your chara wants and an explanation
                                                                        xx acceptance: they have to accept me for who i am. i don't want to change for someone only to be dumped five days later and regret what i did. there can be more, but no less
                                                                        xx short: i like short girls because i think they're cute like that. plus, i want to pick someone up and twirl them around. for example, tall - cause everyone wants someone tall, dark, and handsome.
                                                                        xx fun/humorous: i love to laugh and have fun no matter what. i may not look like it, but i love having a good time and hanging out with the people i love and really like.
                                                                        xx willing to sneak-out: yes! you must be willing to sneak-out at night so we can go and look at the stars and have fun without anyone trying to pry into our daily lives. i tend to open up more alone with someone anyways.

school clubs
                                                                        fitness runner's club member

no one at the moment, but maybe that's going to change soon?

Color1= #8B6C6C
                                                                        Color2= #9312C6
                                                                        Color3= #272660

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff