Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Wildcat

My Test thread and samples thread, no stealing please and thank you.
            Also, no posting as well.

Ruthless Wildcat

XXXXXXXRaphael Angelo Zanial

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today was the day. Pandora. That's were we where going. I was in the Army. 3rd Brigade, the infantry that was, so I knew what to suspect if we were going out to what a lot of people called Hell. We were on a spaceship really, asleep for six years, well really five years nine months and twenty-two days. That's what they said. I came to Pandora because I was called up by these scientists to go and learn there ways. I didn't study any of this s**t, but here I was, on this spaceship asleep. Finally, my eyes opened up and I looked at the ceiling. Feeling the bed I was in move out, I looked around. The bright white lights blinded my vision, but I put my hand over my eyes to get use to the brightness. This was all incredible. Scooting out, I was suddenly lifted into the air. Well, I was in space and they had no gravity, so I really shouldn't have been suprised. Grabbing onto my Bed, my black hair had grown out and it was covering my face. Oh well, I woulnd't shave it again like I had did to get into the Army. Going over to what looked like some lockers, I opened up the one that marked my name. Zanial. Opening it up, I grabbed my duffle bag I had brought with me and we were soon directed to another ship. Grabbing my duffle bag and slinging it over my shoulder, I followed the rest of the troops out. The scientists handed out what looked like oxygen masks. Grabbing mine and thanking them, I slipped it on and pushed the button that soon released fresh air.

We moved onto another ship and there we changed. I changed into my camoflauge pants and boots with a muscle shirt on my torso. Well, they didn't tell us how to dress, so I grabbed some simple things. No one would argue, hell, some even had their own PT shirts and PT pants on them. Sitting down on the ship, everyone was talking around. I was the only one quiet. I didn't know anyone, and I didn't want to know anyone. The Army sent me here for some reason and I also took it because it gave me good pay. I wouldn't have taken it other wise. It would have been a waste of time, but the pay was brilliant. Yes actuallly, I am British. I came to America because I had family over here who were in the military, so I decided to join them. Anyways, I sat there, listening to the conversations around me. Nothing intersting. Just people talking about their families. I really didn't care. My family was on the Isle of Man. A small island in Great Britain. They really didn't care what we did over in America, they didn't even know I was out here, on Pandora now, with a lot of Marines, Air Force, Navy and other Army people. They sent us for some reason. Maybe because regular citizens had no training in defence and offense moves if you were attacked. Sure some would know, but not all of them.

Again, we were told to put on some oxygen masks and start to stand up. I followed everyone. I actually had no clue what we were doing, but I guess they would tell us once we were in the building. Again, following the person in front of me, people were laughing at us and pointing say 'newbies' or 'hey look, fresh meat'. It was all pretty annoying. Actually, thinking about it, I guessed I was a higher rank them them. Captain to be exact. I had completed my four years in college and soon enlisted in the Army as a Lieutenant. Three years later, I was a captain making me only twenty-seven years old. Not old at all you say? I know. I am pretty young to be a Captain, but it's all mental and physical toughness. You can't join the army if you don't have those two traits. Other than that, you're out. Walking into a big building, we soon entered a lab. A scientist intriduced himself, but I paid no attention to hearing his name, at the moment, I was intrigued by a creature that was in a blue liquid, twitching and moving. What were they?

A hand was placed on my shoulder. "That one's yours," the scientist said and smiled at me. It was amazing and actually beautiful at the same time. It's long black hair was braided and neat. It's body was covered in what looked like tiger stripes. All in all, it looked like a cat with a human and tiger body mixed together, creating this ten foot magnificent creature. For some reason, I didn't want to leave it, but stare at it with a passion that I never had. Being torn away by someone, he tapped my shoulder and held his hand out. "Hi there, Dr. Norm Spellman," he said to me with a smile. I nodded my head and shook his hand. "Raphael Zanial," I said back. His smiled turned into a grin. "Well, nice to meet you Raphael, have you done research on the Avatar Program?" he asked me curiously. Shaking me head no, I actually had no clue what he was talking about. His face told a different story. "What are you doing here then?" he asked me. I shrugged. "Army sent me 'ere mate," I told him. Norm nodded his head. "Well, that's unusual. Usually, you have to have a PhD in order to get here, but I guess your company got you in here somehow," he told me. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

He urged me on. "Come on, we have to get to the cafeteria for a briefing of some sort. Probably about Pandora itself and what we are going to do with the natives here in Pandora," Norm said excitedly. I nodded my head again. This guy was actually pretty wierd. We soon enough entered the chowhall. People were already sitting down and me and Norm seemed to be the only ones late. Quickly sitting down with Norm in the back, the Marine Colonel introduced himself to us. So, his name was Colonel Miles Quartrich. All right, easy enough to remember. He was talking about the outside of Pandora. He said anything that moved would kill us, so we all had to be careful. Easy enough. Just like Iraq itself. So, we had more enemies to conquer. The funny thing was though, he also told us that some of us were going to learn these Omaticaya ways to gain their trust, teach them english and also to do other things. Well, so these people were only trying to teach them good things, nothing bad correct. Well, I actually had no idea.

At the Lab

Upon entering the lab, I looked around. These wierd beds were aligned in a cirlce formation. Well, they looked classy and very nice. One of the beds opened and I stared. Out came a red head female and she was asking for a cigarette. Well, she certainly wasn't nice. I stared at her and she stared back with a cold glare. "What are you looking at you mutt?" she snapped. I shook my head. Well, she was just a brilliant bundle of joy now wasn't she? Sighing, I looked around. This was all amazing. I looked around and I could even feel the eyes of Dr. Grace glaring at me. Turning to her, I gave a nervous wave. Even though I was a Captain, she had a wierd and evil stare for some odd reason.

Ruthless Wildcat

XXXXXXXXXXXDr. Grace
Head of the Avatar Program

User Image

Another day int he life of hell. Dr. Grace walked around the lab and took notes of everyone and what they were doing. Really, Parker was trying her insane at the moment and she was about to beat all of the soldiers that came in here with no PhD's. He had no right going through her business and putting people in there with now knowledge of the Omaticaya's. They were going to die out there and all he really wanted was the Unobtanium under a great tree called Hometree by the Omaticaya's. Sure she was to gain their trust and learn their ways as well and teach them english to get them out of Hometree when they decided to burn it down for the Unobtanium. Dr. Grace sighed. Hearing the doors open, she looked up and cocked a brow. All right, just more scientists. Nothing to feel threatened about. Whistling, some scientists ran over to her. "All right, I'm going in," she announced. Other scientists nodded and grabbed her lab coat and carried it to a hanger for her. Opening the bed to get in, she looked at them. "I'm only going to be gone for about two hours," she said. The scientists nodded their heads and got a timer. All right, these people knew what they were doing.

Getting into the bed, Dr. Grace closed the door and closed her eyes as well. She had done this way to many times and now wasn't even fazed by it at all. She let her mind go blank and soon opened her eyes and got off the bed she was in. Standing up, she walked out into the Pandora air and took a deep breath. Good thing for her was that she was in a Omaticaya body, or she would have been choking, needing air. Pandora air was toxic to humans, but she was Omaticaya, making her feel native to the land and being able to breath in the air. Dr. Grace greeted the gaurd that was standing watch outside at the other Omaticaya bodies that ran around. Sure they were humans that took over the body, but they were brand new and had to learn the way to survive. Others had been here for a while and were just training.

Walking out of the gate, Dr. Grace went to the airships and greeted everyone in there. Walking to one with a tiger's head on the side, she tapped a sleeping pilot. "Trudy, wake up," she said. The Mexican soldier opened her eyes and she yawned and looked up. "Oh hey! Sorry, I was taking a nap," she said and laughed. Dr. Grace nodded her head with a smile. "You're lucky I'm not like Miles," she said. Trudy nodded her head with a laugh, "You got that right." Dr. Grace hopped into the airship and sat down. Today, she was going to take some sampled from some roots and then come back, nothing fancy. Flying over the river and out into wild country, she had to be careful. A move that was uncalled for could lead to death in this damn jungle. Watching the trees twirl under the airship's wings, Dr. Grace smiled. Pandora was actually a beautiful planet if you got to look closer at it and learn about it. Blowing it up would cause everything to probably die. She didn't want that to happen. She wanted to see more of Pandora, but they could only go a limit.

Spending her two hours, she re-entered to the world of the real people instead of an Omaticaya body and sighed. She always wanted to be an Omaticaya, how wonderful would that be, but it was impossible. Dr. Grace opened the door and took off the small skeleton linking her body with the Omaticaya's. Getting up, she called for her cigarette. Scientists ran over to her with her cigarette and lab coat. She put her cigarette into her mouth and then slipped her lab coat on. Looking around, her eyes landed on two males. "Oh hell no," she muttered under her breath. The male with long black hair seemed to be staring at her. "What are you looking at you mutt?" she snapped at him. The male shook his head. The second one came up excitedly. "Dr. Grace, a pleasure to meet you! I'm Norm Spellman," he said and stuck his hand out. Dr. Grace slapped it away. "I don't care who you are," she said and pushed him out of the way. Walking up to Parker's headquarters, she busted the door open. There he was, putting.

Walking over to him, she started to throw a rant. "What the hell are you thinking! You're sending people in here without PhD's and you think I'm going to raise them like kids?" she asked him with force. Parker nodded his head and putted again. Kicking the mug across the floor, she looked at Parker. "Oops," she said. Parker sighed heavily. "Come on Grace! This Captain, the boy with the long hair, he has a good history behind him. Sure he may not be smart, but he can be your bodygaurd when you're out researching with that kid Norm or whatever the hell his name is. All right! He has a PhD. Sure the other one doesn't but get over it," he said and walked over to the map that laid out Pandora. "Get back to work Grace," Parker said. Dr. Grace huffed and walked back.

Ruthless Wildcat

xxxxxxTheScothSuccessor...
DamineAdrianWilliams

User Image

The quiet rustle of leaves filled a young male's ears. His name was Damine. Damine Adrian Williams, the Successor of the Scoth tribe, the Alfa's right hand man along with Ernesto. Taking a deep breath, Damine's gray eyes opened up. He was in the forest, not to far away from the pack's location, but he was with some pups who wanted to know peace instead of playing. Looking at them all, Damine smiled. The pups were doing a wonderful job. Taking another deep breath, he closed his eyes again and released it. "Now pups, you want to focus on the living beings around you. Feel their presence, their power they give off. Listen to their songs of joy, sadness and anger," he said calmly. Staying quiet, Damine smiled a little. "Lusica, my darling pup, calm your breathing," he said to the young female pup, who immediately calmed down and felt a little better. How did Damine know, he had done this many times with adults and young pups to keep their mind off of the things in life that are hard, and to enjoy the nature surrounding them. Feeling a tap on the shoulder, Damine looked behind him and saw a messenger. "Yes?" he asked the small messenger. "Damine, the hunt is about to start," he said and then took off. Getting up from the ground, Damine smiled to the pups. "All right my pups, it is time to dispatch. I am going on the hunt to go catch some food for the feast tonight, be good and stay out of trouble," he said in a firm, but gentle tone.

Hearing the pups squeal with happiness, he shooed them away and smiled. Turning around on his heels, Damine walked back to the pack and walked into his house. Going around some tree, he looked to the bed where his mother lied, resting. She was ill, and Damine was trying everything to keep her alive. Walking towards her bed, Damine bent down and held his mother's hand. Her eyes cracked open just a bit, but a small smile was on her face. "My son, you are going to be late for the hunt," she said quietly. Damine nodded his head. "I know, but the others will understand. Mother, I promise I'll bring down the biggest antelope in all the forest and bring it to you," he told her quietly. His mother smiled and rubbed his hands lightly. "Good luck my son, but please, stay out of trouble," she said and drifted back off to sleep. Her small voice was getting weaker every single time he talked with her. His mother was fragile now, and he treated her like a pup. She also treated him like a pup, telling him to stay out of trouble, but all of the parent's did that to their offspring, even if they were older.

Getting up from his mother's bedside, Damine grabbed his skinning knife and strapped it to his waist. Walking out of his house, Damine made his way to the center, where everyone was getting ready for the feast. Smiling, Damine turned into his wolf form and jogged to the border where the hunting party would meet. Deciding to take the long way, Damine ran through the forest, his skinning knife thumping against his right back leg. Looking up towards the sky, the stars shone brightly and a very calming wave passed over him, making his stop and slow down to a walking pace. Looking at the stars always reminded him of the stories his father told him. Stopping completely in the middle of the trail, Damine sat down and stared at the sky. Nodding his head, he gave a wolfish smile. He knew his father was up there. He was a great Successor, taking care of everyone just like Damine did. He wanted to be just like his father, protecting everyone with the Alfa.

Being reminded of his father, Damine looked down and pawed at the ground. He was such a great man, Damine knew he would never compare to his father. He looked exactly like him, but his father was more of a man than Damine would ever be. He was strong, fearless, powerful, and Damine was just strong, and soft hearted. His father was as well, but not so much, only with his family. Staring at the ground some more, hearing the younger days of when he was a kid, everyone telling him he had a cool father who raised his right and a wonderful mother who could cook the best meat and make it the tenderest. Damine smiled at that. Shaking his head, he started off at a run again and ran through the trees and saw the moon's soft ray's through the trees that spilled onto the ground.

Another important thought came to his mind. His love life, his dearest Tempest. He wanted to see her tonight, after the hunt and after the feast. He wanted to embrace her in a hug and sit with her near the falls away from both packs and have a wonderful time. Yes, that was the definition of a good life to Damine. Having someone to love, but alas, she was from a different pack. His mother was from as well, but she was sort of an outcast. It didn't matter, Damine wanted her to bear his pup, to live with him and to have both packs reunited as one. He remembered the elder's always talking about it, and having wonderful stories to tell. Yes, Damine wanted to live that wonderful life without bloodshed, but that was not going to happen anytime soon. He wanted them together, so he could be with his beloved Tempest and not get punished for it.

Yes, the punishments. Harsh, cold, brutal punishments you could never forget. For Damine, he would lose his spot as Successor, and get beaten, maybe killed, or thrown out of the pack and out of the land forever. If he was to get that punishment, he would never let Tempest get hurt. He would take her punishments as well. He did not want his lover to get harmed by anyone. Damine would ris his life to protect her, and maybe, their child. Panting, Damine skidded to a stop where the party was meeting. Those thoughts made him stronger. Huffing, Damine sat down. Tonight was going to be a wonderful night, he just had to make sure he wouldn't get caught going with the woman he loved to the falls. It hasn't happened yet, but he was taking chances. Shaking his fur, the black wolf waited for his friends to come.

User Image

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Benjamin Kyle Johnson★
                                                    No one is perfect you know...

Panting heavily in his bed, a male couldn't tell what was going to happen next. Soon enough, he took a deep breath and held it. Now, no one knew what was going on, but we were soon going to find out. Let's do that now... shall we?

- - -

Thrashing around from trying to get away from the sea, a young male was on the sandy beach. Turning his head back to see what was trying to drag him back to the dark abyss, it had grabbed his head. He could feel its claws digging into his face, drawing blood and slowly, moving it's claw back, making the male scream in agony. "Benjamin, come back into the water, we're all waiting," it's cold, ruthless, bone chilling voice called out to him. Benjamin clawed at the dirt underneath him, trying to escape the clutches of the beast, but it grabbed onto his black shirt. Dragging him into the water, Benjamin held his breath and felt the icey liquid hit his entire body. Opening his eyes, different creatures were underneath this hell. Seeing sharks that took on different shapes with claws and hands. Almost swallowing a huge gulp of water, Benjamin coughed and swallowed some in. Seeing the darkness surround him and his vision slightly blurring, he was getting deeper into the sea. His ears hurt extremely, and his vision was darkening now. Hearing the cackles of the deadly creatures around him, Benjamin let his breath out slowly. He saw his life flash before him, and then suddenly, something happened. A white light came out of no where, clearing away the dark abyss, and now, a white room was in play. His clothes were still wet, and he coughed out all of the water he had swallowed, also vomitting some out, but at least it was out. Standing up and looking around, something changed about the place.

Some lions that had scorpion tails came after him out of no where. Quickly turning around and running, he knew he was never going to out run them, but he was going to try to. Looking back around, the lions were still after him, growling and getting faster by the second. Heaving heavily, Benjamin saw a small ledge and jumped onto that. Running now, the scene around him changed to a bloody battle. "Benjamin, you can never escape, this is only the beggining," the voice said again. Looking around frantically, Benjamin dropped to his knees. "What do you want from me!" he called out angrily. The chuckled came again, and soon enough, the battle turned against him. "Your life Benjamin, you are a dangerous person," it said. Benjamin looked at the battle ascending on him and quickly got up again and fled. He could hear the shouts after him and also kill. Running into castle of sorts, the scene canged again. This was going to kill Benjamin. Running up the stone steps, he could hear gasping and shouting and gaurds. Why was everything after him, what did he do to them. Nothing! Nothing at all and they wanted his blood and his head on a pole outside their kingdom to show what they had accomplished. Benjamin kept running, these steps were tiring, but he was not going to die by the hands of the enemy. Wait, by the hands of the enemy. Benjamin was a goo catholic, but he knew they were all wrong, and well, he was sort of into the Jewish ways, but he wasn't going to kill himself. Thinking about this biblical reference, Benjamin nodded.

Walking down the stairs, he sat there and waited. The gaurds were running after him with their swords raised high, and even the archers were back there, aiming towards his head with a great deal of accuracy. "God, please help me," he said quietly and closed his eyes. Hearing the sound of fletch being release, he awaited his death in this god forsaken place. Not feeling anything, he cracked his eyes open to see every gaurd dead and also, a brilliant silver rapier. Silently, he looked down again and...

- - -

Snapping his eyes open, Benjamin Kyle Johnson looked around quickly. He was alive, he was in his own room, and somehow, he was safe now. Looking down at his hands, they were clammy from the sweat. Wiping them off on his bed spread, he wiped his forehead off as well. He knew his forehead was sweaty since he could feel the beads of sweat drip down his face. Shaking his head at the dream, he was saved, saved by something powerful, and he was thankful. Throwing the hot sheets off of his body, he needed to cool off. Getting up off of his bed, Benjamin walked over to his window and opened it. Dear god, he didn't want to die in his room, it was about seventy degrees in his room. Running a hand through his hair, Benjamin walked over to his bathroom and turned the light inside on. Walking over to his mirror, he was pretty pale from the dream. Shaking his head, he had school. He didn't want to be late. Turning the shower on, he waited for the shower to get cool. He wasn't very fond of hot showers, it hurt his skin and also turned him red for the day and he hated that. He would usually say it was sun burn, but it wasn't really, it was from the damn shower. Jogging back into his messy room, he grabbed his towel that hung from his drawer and jogged back into the bathroom. Hanging the towel on the rack, Benjamin jumped into the shower and let the cool water hit his body.

Getting out of the shower, Benjamin had his towel wrapped around his body. He walked over to his sink and grabbed his tooth brush that was in a cup to hold it so it wouldn't get on the nasty bathroom sink. Sure it was spick and span, but he didn't like that. Squirting a nice chunk of toothpaste on his toothbrush, Benjamin smiled. He loved having minty freh breath. Brushing his teeth thoroughly and nicely, he smiled and chuckled to himself. Spitting the toothpaste out, he rinsed his mouth off and took a deep breath. There, it was all now. He was feeling refreshed, but wait, he couldn't forget cologne and deoderant. Grabbing his deoderant, he wiped it under his arms and moved them around. Deoderant in one place wasn't good enough, you had to work it to the other parts of your body or else that defeated the whole purpose of it. Grabbing his cologne, he looked at it. Antonio Banderas? When did he get that cologne? Well, it didn't matter now, he had been using it for the past week. His mom had bought it for him and well, he really didn't look at the name, but it did smell good. Squirting it on his chest, he took a nice whiff of it and smirked. No, Benjamin was not a womanizer, he just loved smelling good and getting compliments. Humming a small tune and walking out of his bathroom, Benjamin made his way towards his closet and opened the door. Walking in, he really didn't have a huge selection of clothes, but enough to go through two weeks without wearing the same thing, so he was perfectly fine. Walking through, he picked out a nice pair of black jeans and a Type O Negative band shirt. Changing quickly after putting some boxers on, he looked around for some socks. Eh, they were not in here. Taking a quick peek out of his closet, he saw the basket of clean whites he had washed yesterday, he smiled. There they were. Getting some socks after closing his closet door, he grabbed his black and white converse that were there as well and walked out of his bedroom.

What was today again? He remembered talking about it yesterday with his buddies and he already forgot. Shrugging his shoulders, Benjamin looked at the clock and made a face. He was going to be late for school, and Mrs. Hayes was probably going to kill him for it. Running down the stairs, he could hear his mom and dad talking. They were going on a trip this week to Paris, so he was going to be home alone, doing nothing but watch television and play games and maybe have a few friends over and pull an all nighter with them. Grabbing his keys, he shouted his byes and loves to them and ran out the door. His truck was sitting there. He had gotten it last week, but never drove it, but he was going to today. Harley Davidson truck, 4X4, a really beauty. It even had some purple ghosy flames with the flat black paint and even the inside was black on black. Getting inside the truck, Benjamin smiled and started the car, hearing it rev up, and then purr like a kitten. It was beautiful and even sounded beautiful. His dad had bought it for him because he had gotten all A's in all of his classes. He had never done that before, but he wanted to get a car so bad, even if it was a crappy Sedan, he would have been a happy boy. Taking a deep breath of excitement, Benjamin back up from the driveway and onto the street. School was only a five minute drive, but walking was even worse, espicially if it was May because then you would be dying and already gone through three bottles of water on your way there. Turning the air conditioner on, Benjamin smiled and turned on the music happily. This felt so good to be driving in a huge a** truck that was like a personal little moster truck with higher shocks and everything.

Driving down the road and turning left onto school campus, Benjamin parked his car away from the school. Student parking was out there because the teacher's thought they were all number one, espicially the Principal. Getting out of his car, Benjamin made his way to the school campus, only to be mauled by cheerleaders. "Where were you yesterday?" one going by the name Brittany asked. Benjamin sighed. "I was at home because I started vomitting in the locker room," he told her. Brittany nodded her head and apoligized. Waving it away, Benjamin entered the school building and waved to some fellow football players. He wasn't a really big fan of football, but his dad was and he wanted to make him proud. Anyways, Benjamin was the quarter back, making his father the proudest man in their part of town. Sure there were other school, but football season had just started and it ended till school ended. A game every week after this week. Sure he was going to be practicing with his friends who were on the team as well. That's what he was going to be doing tonight, practicing for the game in two weeks. Every night he was going to do that. Benjamin was a dedicated player for everything. He was in chess club and won that as well and also in writing club and won the prize for that. All the geeks thought he was cool, and he thought they were cool as well, and even played a bit of WoW with them. Hey, who said Benjamin wasn't a cool guy. Everyone could trust him, and he never has cheated on a girlfriend, and he was still a virgin and said that was cooler than having sex at seventeen. Well, he changed the school dramatically.

Teacher's said he was a model, but Benjamin was just a good guy, helping out whoever needed help. Almost running into someone with a science project, he quickly stepped out of the way and let them pass. Going up the stairs, Benjamin caught a glimpse of a familiar female friend. Smiling, he jogged out to the balcony with her and leaned against the railing that protected the students. "Hey there Shay! What ya reading?" he asked and leaned over the rail and looked at the covering and nodded his head. "Don't go watch the movie, seven dollars down the drain with another ten on drinks and food," he said and laughed. Benjamin had gone to see the movie and well, he lost good money that day. Looking over the rail, he saw Principal Madison and then saw him look up and smile. Watching the Principal walk into the building, Benjamin hid behind the chairs on the balcony where students could sit. "Psst, don't tell Principal Madison I'm here, he's never going to stop talking," he said and stayed quiet after that.

User Image

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Kyle Teddy Malusine★
                                                    The Charming Pianist

Jolting awake, Kyle looked around. Horrible nightmare, he couldn't remember what it was though, that was the problem and he wanted to remember. Shaking his head quickly, he moved his brown hair from his face. He didn't want to expierence it again. Chuckling to himself, Kyle Teddy Malusine moved from his bed and onto the floor. His room was very clean and he loved to keep it like that. He never was a neat freak, everything just looked nive when it was kept in one spot. Sure his room got messy when he wasn't in the mood to clean it, but he would eventually and then it would look wonderful again. Stretching, the young, slim twenty-seven year old looked around his room before scratching his head and yawning. Yuck, afternoon breath. He hated that. Quickly walking over to his bathroom, he looked at himself. Kyle had been taking a nap when he finally woke up from the nightmare. Good thing too, because in a while, there was a new club down the street called 'Moon in a Cup'. Akward title for a new club, but he liked it. It sounded relaxing, well, the name did, the clubbing part, not so much. Laughing at his idiotic thought, he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste and squirted the mint flavored gelatin and brushed his teeth.

Smiling in the mirror, Kyle chuckled lightly and walked over to his shower and turned it on. Might as well get ready. He wasn't going to sweat or anything, all he was going to do was play piano, or watch television, which he really didn't do obviously. Stripping and jumping in the shower, Kyle washed himself till he was clean and wrapped a towel around his body and put on some deoderant and cologne as well. He wanted to smell nice, he didn't like smelling like sweat. It didn't mean he was a metrosexual, no, he just thought looking professional was the right thing. Walking over to his dresser, he picked out a nice outfit, he quickly changed. Looking in a mirror, he nodded his head. His pants were a little ripped from falling down a hill on accident, but other than that, he hoped no one would mind. He didn't want to seem like a bum in there.

Walking out of his room, he still lived with his parents, but he was actually moving out next week. He bought a nice small home and everything. Two bedroom home, master and a kids, pool in the back, very beautiful scenery of London, and a wonderful backyard that was big. His house that he was buying was in the rich section, but he had bought it all on his own doing concerts for opera's and plays. Smiling to himself, Kyle hummed the Hungarian Rhapsody he was famous for perfecting at such a young age, and then performing live in front of thousands of people in London. Feeling good about himself, Kyle decided he was going to take a stroll out to the club instead of drive. Why drive when it was a beautiful night outside anyways? With that said, Kyle walked down the stairs, to the front door and opened it. Turning around with a key in his hands, he locked his family's house and walked down the sidewalk and towards the club which was a little ways away, but he didn't mind.

Seeing some couples out, Kyle smiled to himself and said evening to the ones who passed. They knew him, he knew them. It was like one big family in this neghborhood and Kyle loved it. Chuckling to himself, he walked down the sidewalk and hear giggling behind him. Turning around, he raised a brow, but continued onward with his small stroll. Hearing it again, he decided to ignore it. He wasn't in the mood for flirting, but the problem was, he wasn't actually a good flirt, well, in his own opinion. He thought he was horrible. Sure his father said he was a smooth talker, but Kyle didn't believe him. The only problem Kyle didn't see, was that he had many women tailing him for his talking. Humming another piece of music, he looked at the older couples and smiled at them. Ah, they were so cute together. He didn't know why, but older couples were adorable. Chuckling to himself, Kyle made his way over to the club which appeared right in front of him. He had spent a couple of hours as home, and now it was dark and here he was, in front of the club.

Walking in and saying his name, he was automatically in, no I.D. or anything, not that he needed it. Smiling as he walked in, it was amazing. Seeing the bar, and a person, Kyle squinted harder. Ah, it was his brother who lost his fiance about two years ago. It was sad, and he never brought it up to his brother. He was a skilled violinist while Kyle was a pianist, so the two got a long together sometimes unless his brother was mad, then Kyle just left him alone. Getting only a bit of vodka and coke, he sat down near a female in a rather dashing dress. She was beautiful, no, absolutely stunning. He didn't want to embarrass himself so he only sat down on his spot and drank his coke quietly, looking around to see if anyone else was showing up. Leaning back and looking at the ceiling, he hoped this was going to be a good night, not some horrible night that would end in a disaster and completely scare him to death.

(( I think I'm about to shoot myself. My creative juices are running out and I'm woring like on a freaking two page post for a friend at the moment still. ))

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Kyle Teddy Michaels★
                                                    The Intelligent Gentleman

Awake all night. All god damn night he was awake, not feeling safe. Kyle was not one to have soldiers guarding. He saw them all as pansies and even called them that. He was a British/Irish boy. Swallowing hard, he was thirsty, but he was not going to go out there at this time, maybe a little later. He was with the boys, his friends Jay and Zach, but, they had ran out of beds because of the smaller children that also resided there. Kyle had given his bed up and let a smaller eleven year old boy take it. He was now sleeping on the floor, and to say, it was a lot comfier than the beds. He made his own pillow out of his arm and it was better than the stone hard pillows that they were given to rest their heads upon. Shaking his head at the thought of the pillows, he sighed. This school was a joke. The soldiers here were just killing zombies, not disposing of the bodies and now, they were making a ramp for them, it was quite funny. They were all going to die, except the group that wanted to escape. It was their group of friends who wanted to get out of this hell hole. Kyle had even counted all the tiles in the whole school from being bored. Some people were actually going a little crazy, exceot the nerds, they had stuff to do to keep their minds occupied.

His eyes were now decided to close on themselves, but he tried to stop it. He didn't want to go to bed, didn't want the nightmares to come back and haunt him throughout the day. Moving his arm, he hit his head on the tiles floor and groaned. All right, that didn't wake him up at all, but hurt now and started to throb and there was no aspirin to take at all. Moving his arm back, he drifted off to sleep now. Only to get awakened by the annoying song that played every morning at exactly six o' clock. That song alone was going to drive him to the brink of madness. "Bloody 'ell," he groaned and put his fingers into his ears. That stopped the music from entering. After about a good couple of minutes, Kyle took his fingers out of his ears. Some people still slept through the music, he wondered how and wanted whatever they took at night to let him sleep through it.

Getting up from the ground, Kyle stretched his sore muscles and yawned quietly. He was taught never to yawn out loud because that was rude, so he always knew how to make it silent. Grunting some, he folded up his small blankets and set it neatly ont he ground where his bed was. Looking at everyone else, he shook his head and saw one of the guards in the doorway staring at him thorugh their goggles. Really, they weren't even guards, they were just people who said they worked for forces like the Police, or the Army, but Kyle knew this was all a bunch of horse s**t. Glaring at him, Kyle stood up straight, towering over the guard. No doubt Kyle could beat him, but he was a gentleman and only stuck to words, never did he fight unless it was really necessary. Striding towards the door where the guard stood, he made a gesture, but the guard didn't move. Getting a little grumpy with him, Kyle pushed him to the side, but the guard fought back. Turning back around hard and knocking him to the ground, Kyle huffed. "Loook mate, you better be careful," he said calmly and walked down the hall.

Hearing some footsteps coming quickly towards him, Kyle didn't even care. Going into the washroom, he walked over to the dirty mirror with brown spots littering itsself. Looking at his reflection through the dirty mirror, Kyle sighed and shook his head. His dark brown hair was falling at its sides, but he didn't mind. Turning the water on, some rust came out like every morning. Letting it clear up, he stuck his hands under the cool water and gots some. Bringing it to his face, the washroom door slammed open. Putting the water on his face, he slowly wiped all the morningness away and felt hands grab his shoulders. Taking his hands away from his face, he looked in the mirror and cocked a brow. Turning his head around, he saw a guard staring at him with a gasmask covering it to hide his "identity". Wiping his face off, Kyle turned to him. "What?" he asked monotonously. The guard made a gesture for him to follow, but Kyle didn't even take a step after him. The guard heard this and turned around and made another gesture, but Kyle still didn't move.

Kyle wasn't going anywhere unless the "guard" told him so. The guard was getting impatient and Kyle could see this. A smirk broke out on the male's face as he followed the guard, but quickly pushed him out of the way, only to get hit in the back with the butt of his gun. Kyle didn't care, they were going to escape hopefully. He would do anything to let his bestfriends escape and make a break for it and leave him there to fend them off so they could get far enough. Walking back out into the hall, Kyle was already dressed in his clothes. He had dine it at midnight when the moon was shining in on the school and he could see a lot clearer and get to his clothes without accidentally grabbing someone elses, that would have been embarrassing. Being led by the guard to wherever the hell they were going, Kyle rubbed his chin and yawned quietly again, this morning was going to be a long one. This had happened to him a couple of times, and he had done many jobs for the stupid guards and another one was just waiting for him. Kyle's patience was wearing off for these guys. He was about to go ballistic on all of them. Shaking his head and chuckling a bit, Kyle felt the butt of the gun again and laughed a little louder.

Lead through some doors, he was lead into the gun room. "Clean them," he said. Kyle shrugged and sat down near some guns and got the swab out and grabbed a gun and unlocked it and took it all apart to clean it. Humming a small tune, the guard had left, but another one was in there. Cleaning it, he purposely got the swab stuck and looked towards the guard. "'Scuse me, but I seen to 'ave gotten de shwab stuck," he said and pointed to the gun. The guard huffed and walked over to him, letting his gun to his side and was about to pick the gun up, until Kyle elbowed him directly in the head and watched him fall to the ground. Smiling proudly, he thought about something, but it would go to far, no it woudn't, he knew what to do. Looking at the guy and his size, Kyle checked him out and nodded his head. Stripping the guy of his clothes and looked for a place to put him, he just threw him in a corner and hid him under some cases of ammunition and climbed into the clothes. This was crazy and he was probably sure he was going to get killed, but he could save his friends.

Checking to see if the gun was loaded, he saw only a couple of rounds. What idiot would walk around with a couple of rounds in his gun. Checking the gun out, he nodded his head. An M16, brilliant, automatic as well. Praying to god to not get killed by his friends, he walked down the hall way quietly. No guards were around the ammunition hold. Casually strolling down, he guided some people to the cafeteria and other people as well. Standing next to another guard, he looked at him and made a gesture like he saw all the guards do quietly. The guard did the same thing and sure enough, he was lead into the lounge where they all hung out. Seeing them with their helmets off, Kyle decided not to even take his off. "Roger! Come here man!" another guard going by the name Stephen yelled out. Kyle quickly froze and looked to see who called him. Shaking his head, Stephen shrugged and went back to talking. Grabbing a small bag, he went to the fridge to see what they had.

Damn! Everything was a lot better than the food they served out in the cafeteria! Grabbing a couple of treats for his friends, he stood back up and tied it up to make sure nothing spilled out. People were looking at him and laughing. "What's up Roger? You not gonna eat in here?" they asked him. Kyle shook his head no and proceeded outside and into the safe zone. Never was he going to try to attempt that again. Walking down to the boys bedroom, he gave the sign to the guard again and procedeed in. Walking over to his friends, he opened the bag quietly and set some treat under their blankets for htem and walked back out and huffed, telling the guard they weren't getting up, he walked down towards the girls, which was right next to the boys. Seeing Lee, he was about to call her name out, but quickly thought about it and remained silent. Walking over to the guard, he made the sign, but the mumbling guard didn't let him in.

"Look Roger, these damn girls are fiesty, you can't go in there yet, they're all dressing probably," he said and chuckled a bit. What was his name again? Damn, he had to go through about twenty, and finally realized who it was. Clearing his throat and deepening it a little and making it sound American, he impersonated Roger's voice. "Come on, you know I like my women young," he said. The guard, Taylor, laughed and nodded his head. "That you do! All right, but if you see something, you better tell me," he said slyly and Kyle could hear the damn smirk in his voice. Nodding his head, Taylor opened the door and Kyle walked in. This was risky, walking into a room full of girls and probably going to get yelled at, he made a sign to his friends they knew. Quickly striding over, he coughed some and kept coughing. He hated doing American voices and now he was going to kill himself doing it again. Stopping in front of Lee and Shiloh, he raised a finger and opened the bag. Keep quiet, oi," he said and chuckled.

They had to know his voice, if they didn't, he didn't know who to believe now. Pushing the gun to the side as it started to slip to his front, he pulled out some fresh fruit and smiled under the mask. "It's Kyle, don't 'orry," he said and pulled the mask up a bit and took a deep breath. Beads of sweat were pouring down his face from the gas mask he wore as well. Wiping the sweat away, he smiled to the two girls and put a thumbs up. "Jay and Zach aren't up 'et, but I saw Lee walkin' 'own and I knew then you two were awake," he said and set the bag down on the bed. Crouching some, Kyle took a deep breath and huffed. "Got some treats though 'rom the teachers 'ounge were the guards stay. I 'ave some to Jay and Zach, and you three can 'ave the rest," he said with a smile. Kyle thought about his friends more than himself, and that's what a good person was, but he was a bit hungry. Oh well, he would eat the cafeteria food and let his friends have the good stuff.

Standing up again, Kyle put his mask back on and waved goodbye. This was going to be his suit for now on! Walking out and into the hall again, Taylor smiled at him. "Anything good?" he asked hopefully, but Kyle shook his head and walked down the hall to the cafeteria and in the line. Some people where there early, hoping they could get the warmer food, but they moved out of the way for Kyle. He didn't like this, but the suit was making it possible for him to do this. Sighing quietly under the mask that was hard to breath in, he walked in the small room where the food was prepared and got his slop, but it seemed to have more stuff on the side. Nodding his head, Kyle walked to the farthest corner of the cafeteria and faced his back to everyone else. Now, what came to mind was that guard he had knocked out. After eating some, he got up quickly and ran to the ammunition room and into the corner where he put the guy and checked his pulse. Nothing. Did Kyle actually kill him? No, he just knocked him out, right? No, the guy was really dead. taking a staggering breath, Kyle back away quickly and out the ammunitition room and into the hall like nothing happened, but behind the mask, he was worried and felt like was was going to pass out. Walking down slowly, he looked at the ground and hoped no one would stop to talk to him. All he wanted to do was lie down, and that's what he did when he saw a bench. He laid down and closed his eyes, not wanting to be part of this anymore and to get out of the highschool in this hell hole.

Regular Outfit Guard Armor

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image
Ӣa†ңaӣ Warѕɘӣҫrѻ₣†

Nathan nodded his head to Ashlin’s excuse. “Okay, but be careful,” he warned her and watched her disappear through the brush. Nathan had also heard Michael yell that his foxhole would be a good fire pit as well. Nathan smiled and nodded his head. “If you want you know, I can make it a lot bigger,” he told Michael. He couldn’t help it, something was nagging him that Ashlin wasn’t safe, but he knew the girl needed her space as well and tried to calm down. He had heard something in the woods, something about a mile or two away. That peaked his curiosity. He wasn’t going to let anyone follow him, even if it meant changing into his werewolf form to ward them off.

This thing out there was getting closer and closer. Nathan got up from the ground and ran into the brush, the opposite direction of Ashlin. He kept running till he ran almost off the edge of a cliff that dropped down a long ways. He couldn’t tell what was out there, since it seemed to be going in the same direction/ He growled, annoyed that he couldn’t even get to it.. Maybe everyone would be busy and if Ashlin came back, she would go talk to her friends, so that would leave Nathan alone. He nodded his head to himself and knew he could land perfectly down there by jumping off the cliff.

He took a deep breath and jumped down, feeling the wind rush past his face and making his hair messy. It was actually a very long ways down. Nathan didn’t think it would have been this far, but he was wrong. He finally got back to earth, after the exhilarating ride from a long ways up, to this part of the forest. He stood up completely and dusted himself off since he had gotten dirt on one knee and on his hands as well. He could still hear the chatter of the group back at camp, but knew he was going to lose them soon. He decided the little walk wouldn’t kill anyone, or would it since he wasn’t there. He shook his head. He was supposed to be scouting anyways, making sure no danger would come to the group back at camp.

The sound came again, more of a whimpering sound and Nathan heard it clearly. He darted off in the direction it was coming from and was soon at the side of a great river. Nathan had never been down here when he and his father had gone camping together. His father said this part of the forest was dangerous and wild creatures lived down here. Nathan was always curious about the place, but his father always stopped him when he tried going. Now, his father couldn’t stop him, and that meant Nathan was on his own out here. He took a deep breath and kept hearing the whimpers of something that sounded sad. It was driving him insane and he finally turned into his werewolf form and jumped the river, before coming face to face with a small wolf pup.

The small creature was startled and jumped back and went into a defensive position and growled at Nathan. Nathan was awed by its presence and was amazed he finally met a real wolf, even if it was a pup. The small creature saw Nathan as no threat and went back to the side of the great river and whimpered some more. Nathan turned around and saw a dead wolf. His eyes widened a bit and he walked slowly towards it, seeing the small wolf look back with sad eyes. Nathan walked closer, seeing it was a father and his cub that were the ones out here and somehow the father died.

This reminded Nathan of him when his father died. Sad, but yet confused. He could see it in the small wolf cub’s face. Nathan was hurt by this and gave affection to the cub by rubbing his muzzle against his. Nathan was a wolf addict and knew all their gestures. The small wolf cub cuddled against Nathan’s body and whimpered some more. Nathan was going to take care of this cub, whether his mom like it or not. He wouldn’t let this cub go through the things Nathan went through with his fathers’ death and his mothers’ ruthless tortures. It was all true. This wolf cub was Nathan’s and his alone, or if Ashlin wanted to help also, then it was hers as well.

He grabbed the wolf cubs’ scruff in his own mouth and started to walk in a different direction than back to camp. Something was pulling him there, but he didn’t know what. Nathan was curious to find out and kept the wolf cub in his mouth while he walked in the direction of the force. The small wolf cub licked Nathan’s muzzle and wagged his tail happily, probably happy that someone was going to take care of him. Nathan gave the best wolfish smile he could to the cub that was in his mouth. His own tail wagging as well, happy that he rescued the poor thing.

Nathan was hungry, as his stomach proved to him as it grumbled some. The small wolf cub yapped and wagged his tail harder. Nathan gave a wolfish chuckle and put the cub down. They were going to have to find food, since they couldn’t go back to the campsite yet. Nathan sniffed the ground and found a scent of deer nearby. He knew he was going to have to learn how to do this if he was going to be coming down here for a while. Something in his mind was telling him he was going to come down here in his wolf form like this for a while.. Nathan quickly got the scent down and ran after the deer trail.

After what seemed like forever trying to hunt alone, Nathan finally brought the deer carcass back to the small wolf cub, that stayed there obediently. Nathan was surprised her was still there, but told him that he brought food and also that he could eat with him. The small wolf cub’s tongue rolled out and a small yip was given to Nathan. Nathan smiled and started to eat the raw meat and found it tasted quite delicious actually. The wolf cub ate his share, till he told Nathan he was full, by rolling on his back. Nathan almost ate the rest, but knew he would overfill himself and that would have been bad. He made a gesture towards the wolf cub, telling his it was time to go again.

The wolf cub followed Nathan, instead of him having to pick the wolf cub up. Nathan was thinking to himself and was trying to find a good name. He nodded his head. The wolf cubs’ name would be Dag, since his little teeth looked like daggers. Nathan smiled at the name and kept on with the journey, wanting to find what this invisible force was leading him to.

Raz was happy that he actually was making Circe mad, feeling her anger. Raz could feel everyone’s anger and that made him stronger. “Yes dear Circe, get angrier, you may have killed me, but now, your time is coming to an end,” he said happily and sat down next to Richard. Richard looked over. “You’re enjoying yourself are you not?,” Richard asked Raz. Raz nodded his head quickly. “You know I love to get people angry, especially Circe, boy can she get feisty,” Raz said and laughed. This was actually the best time Raz had ever had in his life. Getting Nathan down there in the thickest part of the woods, making Circe very angry and having loads of fun.

Raz stood back up again. “You know what Richard,” Raz said suddenly and looked at the other man. Richard cocked a brow and shrugged his shoulders. “What?,” he asked back to Raz’s face suddenly turned into a huge grin. “My friend, we are going to pay a little visit to the evil little pixie that killed me and you know what, we’re going to dance in font of her and have a marvelous time,” he told Richard and smiled. Richard shook his head. “I’m not getting involved,” he said and closed his eyes. Raz made some puppy dog eyes. “Oh, pretty please,” Raz said and started to beg.

Richard sighed. “Fine, just this one,” he said and made a portal and the two went through and to where Circe was. “Honey, I’m home!,” Raz yelled when they got there, seeing if he could make Circe even angrier than she already was.

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

fenris bastian klose
xxxxx Fen

[Eighteen]xxxxxxx [Heterosexual]xxxxxxx [Steelblue]

I love to run around at night. It's sort of a thrill really to see everything at night and how they react. I don't know, I'm sort of wierd, but it runs in the family I guess. Well, speaking of family, I do have a sister, but tis be human and tis have a last name different from mine. Oh well, she's still family and family gots to stick together and I shall since I be older. Big bro gotta stand up to those vampires, he's not gonna let them lay one finger on her.
                            As you could all ready tell, I have a protective side. I have that feeling that someone isn't protected, I'll go crazy to find them and save them. I'll fight for whatever is right and poor little Jerred was killed and who do I blame? The Matthews of course. I always knew from the start they were bad news now they crossed the line. Sure I'm second in charge, but hell I say I'm the best damn fighter and when I get angry, all Hell breaks loose. I swear, those damn leech suckers are going down!
                            I have a thing for being oblivious to love, but if you make it clear, I'll get the understanding. Yes, maybe you'll have to slap me a couple of times, but I'll get the point sooner or later and I'll tell you if I like you or not. It's always bad when a girl won't try hard enough and I won't go talk to her and then I'll lose her to someone else. I've been getting better at it though, so no worries here.

Le Iron Chef

Ruthless Wildcat

Code:
User Image
                                                    R O B B I E O L I V E R B A L K E R

X
                                                    " Never give up on the things you've been dying for or else you'll lose them forever. "

X
                                                    THEY CALL ME
                                                    kaze

X
                                                    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD ON
                                                    February Seventeenth Nineteen Ninety-one

X
                                                    HENSE, I AM
                                                    Nineteen-years-old.

X
                                                    THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I WAS A
                                                    a sexy male.

X
                                                    DON'T LOOK SO SURPRISED
                                                    Well, I got jet black hair, it's natural, I know haha. I have blueish-gray eyes, I get it from my mom's side of the family, my dad had blue ones. Uh, I stand at six feet and three inches, not that tall I guess. I weigh a good one hundred and seventy-two pounds which is pretty good I guess. It's not fat, it's muscle just to tell you right off the bat, if you live on the streets, you're not going to be nice and plump like the people living in good homes. I have a decent amount of scars, mostly on my face from fights I had with dealers for trying to take my spot and stuff. I got two bullet holes in my stomach, not bad. I have two lip piercings, an eyebrow piercing and a hell's amount of tattoos, mostly covering by torso. I'm working on trying to get sleeves so I can be complete.

X
                                                    ATTITUDE? WHAT ATTITUDE?
                                                    I'm that guy you can lean on to cry into. I listen to people's problems with open ears to try to help them out. I know, it may sound wierd since I'm an addict to drugs and stuff, but when I'm not sky high, I'm a very calm person who loves to give out ideas to people who need them and let's say, I kind of eavesdrop to help people as well. Sure I get shunned away, but hey, I tried helping them out to listen to them. Some other people who live on the streets like to come to me, of course I know I have to watch them or else they'll try to do something, so I have a knife just in case. Not saying I would use it against them at my own will, but if they attack to try and kill me for my stuff, hell, I'm going to kill them first before they can lay a finger on me or injur them, I just want to live as long as I can.

I can be sarcastic and I'm really sarcastic when I'm flying high. If I hurt someone's feelings, I don't really mean to, it's just that I don't really think straight when I'm high. If I'm sober, I can still be sarcastic, but not as bad. I'll apologize to you if I hurt your feelings when I'm sober, but I'll laugh when I'm not. People say I'm bi-polar which isn't true, so you can scratch that off your list on how I act thank you very much you a**. I hate it when people judge right on the appearance, it's just plain damn annoying.

I have issues with guys. Yeah, my dad was pretty much of an a** and abused the hell out of me. That's why I resorted to drugs and to keep

X
                                                    OKAY, SO IT GOES LIKE THIS...
                                                    biography. 3+ paragraphs. first person.

X
                                                    X

•username

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

ROBadrianDANE--

what am i doing? what i'm doing
        my thoughts are currently : thoughts
        and of my clothing as well ? clothing here

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT
            Yes it had to be that long to know where I'm going to write it.

This is gonna break me clean in two
This is gonna bring me close to you

She is everything I need
That I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want
That I never knew I needed

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

cakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecake

Matthew Arron Wolfgang

Character Role
The Mercenary

Name
Matthew Arron Wolfgang

D.o.B.
October Thirteenth

Hair Color
Dark brown

Biography
I was born to a not so rich family, more of the poor sector. Yes, my family and I were poor fellows. All those people in the rich district got everything and I stole from them when they weren't looking. Who said I was a good boy. The King was the one who did this to us and I'm never going to forgive him. Him and his army, his control, it was horrible. I loathed him to no end, practiced everything to kill on him and I had gotten very good at it. Age seven came along and I was recruited by some street fellows to join there group, be the bait and to kill the person we were luring for their money and everything. Yes, I did it and when I killed the first time at seven, a rush ran through me. I loved it, it was amazing and every time I killed, it was so pleasurable. After that day, I became a killer. Anyone who paid me to take someone out, I would gladly do it. I'm telling you, I'm not an assassin, just a damn good pawn on the chess board. Yes, by agen thirteen, I was getting paid to take people out and I would finish the job easily, have my parents fed and even got us a house in less than two months. I was on top of the game. Seventeen years young and still killing. Many people were scared of what I was called. The Shadow. It may seem stupid, but that's when I would attack, right in the dead of night and or in the middle of the day when no one was looking. The little group I was in loved me for it since I got them food and money and I was their king.

My father had told me to go to school, but I never did. I didn't want to be apart of that fiflth. I was learning from my friends who went to school. They would teach me how to read and to also write. I called them my family since we always hung out and never went a day without each other. I would rarely spend time at home because I was always off murdering or having a good time at the pub with them. It was no use for me to just straggle around where my parents lived. Twenty-three years of age came and I was on top of the world. Everyone knew me, except the high nobles, they were hte ones I was after and they made pay so much more better. Five times as more money than a villager would pay since they were up in the world and I would do it. Disguise myself as a wealthy man, make my way in lying about a wonderous castle surrounded by beautiful woods and mountains. Of course, people set out to find it, only to of course, come face to face with some thieves or murderers probably. I didn't care, as long as I got my pay, I was happy.

The best thing about this mission, is to kill the Prince. Good lord I thought I was going to faint hearing this news. Quickly agreeing to it, the bad part was, I was paired with an assassin. Noisless, silent and deadly. Boring, you needed to be brutal and have fun with your work as you laughed your head off and watched their blood spread across the walls, but who am I to judge, this should be fun. kill the Prince, have the kingdom fall and chaos erupt as I make my escape, brilliant plan.

Personality
Well, I guess I'm that guy that loves to act like an a** baby! yes, making people feel wierd is my specialty. I love to tease as well, both ways. I'm straight, just both ways, regular and romantic/perverted. I'm also loud and an all around happy guy when I'm off and not killing anyone. I know how to have fun, I know how to live free and everything, people jut don't know that because I'm a killer. People don't know a lot of things about me, but I don't really care, as long as I know who I am, I'll be fine. When you ask me for my opinion, I'll give you a straight forward without any hesitation. Now, when I'm working, I'll be cold, quiet and brutal. You talk to me, I'll snap, and grab you by the collar and tell you to stay out of the way. Other than that, if we're on good terms, I'll be your best friend.

The Mask I Wear
Dark brown hari covers the top of my head. I have blue eyes that watch the world closely. Two hundred and seveteen pounds of muscle ripples across my body when I punch the light out of someone. I have pale skin since I don't really wear short sleeves but more of long sleeves. I stand at a nice six feet and one inch. I'm lean and muscular and that's about it.

Forced Markings
The markings of which all the tattoos I wear is from the rankings I was given. These tattoos show people who I am and what I do for a living if they're the ones looking for me. I have many scars from people who fought back to try to take me down and to get rid of me, but all have failed and ended up getting killed themselves. I have a piercing on my lip and my ears are gauged and that's it, nothing to big or small.

Call Me Instead
Matt

It's A Secret
Alexx

Cool Facts
I'm skilled in the bow and arrow the best

Puppeteer
Le Iron Chef

cakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecakecake

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬ τhe ßasics

ιтʂ α Ɓιя∂! ιтʂ Α Ρℓαɳε! ɳσ ιтʂ ʝʊʂт ɱε.
              Mr. Can I take your Picture?

ʂεɔяεт Ι∂εɳтιтɣ
              Lucian Cedric Reyman

Ҡɳσωɳ Ɓεттεя αʂ
              Lu- my mom gave me this nickname because she doesn’t like my first name.
              Ced- My best friend gave me this name because she like my middle name a lot more than any other name.
              Camera- My editor calls me that because I’m like an animal to him, but, I really don’t mind.

ʂαʌιɳɠ Тɧε Ʊɳιʌεяʂε Ƒσя Yεαяʂ
              Twenty plus two

Ι'ɱ α ʂʊρεя
              male

Ι ℓιҡε Яεʂɔʊιɳɠ Тɧε
              bi-sexual

▬▬▬ τhe Sτσяץ

ʂʊρεя Ɓεɧαʌισя
              Well, I’m that quiet guy that sits in the back of the class and won’t say anything unless you’re talking directly to me. I’m shy when it comes to speaking in front of huge crowds, but if it’s someone important, I’ll speak up to at least meet them. I was introduced to pictures by my father who was a gay man. He had his partner and then he had me. I’m actually adopted. I’m a young German boy in an American gay family. I have no regrets being with them and they showed me not to be afraid, so if I have a guy on my arm or a woman, I’m not afraid to be criticized by anyone. Sure I’m a young male who’s curious, but women are more my choice. Pictures are filled with emotion and it describes how I’m feeling. I’m sort of an emotional person who hates to be yelled at or even snapped at. It hurts me and I tend to just go silent and or, go into my own thoughts to keep from getting into trouble. I just want everyone to be happy. Everyone and everything around me needs to be happy, especially my editor. I don’t want him ripping up my photos like he did last time. It hurt my feelings. I’m not gay, but hey! Guys have feelings too you know!

σяιɠιɳʂ→ →
              [History min 3 paragraphs]

▬▬▬ ℓιкε Τɧιʂ ɧατε Τɧατ

ℓιƒт ɱε ʊρ Ιɳтσ Тɧε ʂҡy→ →
              [Likes. Minimum of 8]

ɱy αяɔɧ ɳεɱεʂιʂ→ →
              [Dislikes minimum of 8]

▬▬▬ ρσωεr αɳ∂ εqʊιρɱεɳτ

Ρσω!→ →
              [Powers, or special skills. Bullet and explain. for the powerless: list any thing that is consider a skill cooking, art, singing whatever]

ωɧαƆҠ!→ →
              [Weapons, vehicles ect. Bullet and explain. If you aren't one of the supers, just say if you have car or ride the bus or carry mace]

▬▬▬ Αℓℓ τɧε rεʂτ

∂ʊɳ ∂ʊɳα ∂αɧ→ →
              [Theme song or two]

σɧ, Ɓy Тɧε ωαy→ →
              [Any thing else not mentioned]

Ι ℓσσҡ Ɠσσ∂ Ιɳ αɳy Color→ →
              [posting color(s)]

Тɧε Яεαℓ Ρσωεя Ɓεɧιɳ∂ Тɧε ɱαʂҡ→ →
              [Username]

Ruthless Wildcat

“Simon, are you ready?” an Eraser hissed in his ear from outside the cage. “I was born ready,” a voice called back. A brunette haired male was setting in his cage ready to spring out like a wild animal. The Eraser chuckled and went to the front of the cage. Ready to get out and stretch his wings, the young male had no shirt on and his pants were torn up and his shoes were nearly torn up. He was getting something out of this though, new clothes as of right now. “Get out Simon,” the Eraser hissed again. Crawling out of the tight squeeze, the young male had a six pack going from no food and really exhausting workouts, but it didn’t faze him…not even an ounce. Standing up and shielding his eyes when they turned on the bright lights, he saw the hose and winced. They usually stripped him and sprayed him down with the hot water to clean him off for a fight. It usually happened about once a week when he would have to fight a major fight with Zora, his arch enemy. It was her fault he was still in here. If she wasn’t the Erasers would have let him go. Ever since she started the training to become a leader, Simon was forced to stay here and fight to become one as well. Simon knew he would have to get rid of her to become the leader and to finally leave this horrible place called SCHOOL. Snapping out of his thoughts from the Erasers claws sink into his skin and breaking it causing blood to drip, he was thrown into a certain room. Stripping from his clothing and coming out from the room, he walked out from the room and the blast of the water hit him straight on. Taking it, Simon turned around and his once dirty face was clean from all of the dirt and blood it had worn for over two weeks.

Walking into the white room, a new set of clothes was sitting on a chair for him. Dressing in them and feeling fresh again, Simon observed himself. A black v-neck shirt, some blue jeans and some converse were now covering his once bare body. Hugging himself and smiling, an Eraser growled at him. “Hurry up boy! We don’t have all day!” Turning around Simon nodded his head and took a deep breath. Today wasn’t the original arena, it had seemed SCHOOL made something different, something called a biodome. It was said to have different setting for different scenes. Simon knew nothing like that, but the dirt that covered a floor were blood was spilled from Zora and himself. Simon was ready! Licking his lips in excitement, Simon wanted to know this new set-up, this new place and this new part of the area? Walking with the Eraser, Simon was looking around like a lunatic. What was this new area? Mouth open, he was amazed by this whole new area. Being shoved through a door, his face hit some dirt. Ugh…more dirt.

Standing up and dusting himself off, Simon looked around curiously. It was a huge area and he could barely see the other opening to where someone else would come in and he knew exactly who was going to come. Glaring at the closed door, Simon happened to blink and everything around him changed. The sky opened and thunder clouds were forming above. It was silent while opening making Simon gape in amazement. How did they do this and how come he never knew? Well, he was in a dog cage his whole life except to come out and fight with Zora and tease her. It was his job. Simon’s job was to make Zora mad, fight with her, tease her about everything and occasionally add a little flirting in there to get her made.

Looking around, Simon cleared his throat and looked around some more. It seemed pretty nice, like a small vacation. Smiling, a crack of thunder made him jump and lightening lit the sky. Rain drops started to fall from the heavens and hit his hot skin. Feeling the coolness of the rain drops hit his skin, Simon sighed in pleasure. For once, it was cool and it felt so wonderful.

Editting: in the process of writing more, resizing, making a new layout, and editting my guy's picture
Size=10.5
Text= colored later

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

Model: Oliver Sykes
Speech Color: gray
Cheffy was here

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff