User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Ideas;;
        - opposing pack confronts bbw and lr's friends and a fight breaks loose
        - lr follows behind them foolishly and texts lr's girl friend to meet them at the hospital bc her bf is hurt from fight
        - bbw visit lr's friends at the hospital in the dead of night and turn them
        - lr, group of friends, lr's girl friend and her bf ignore bbw for the next few days they attend school
        - group of friends don't feel the effects of the bite until a week after they got out of the hospital
        - confused lr and lr's girl friend they visit the bf to only find out that they all came down with a virus and fever, not knowing what really happened
        - lr bump into bbw and notice that he's still hurt and she goes over his house and nurses him
        - lr and bbw get closer, closer than what bbw imagined to be
        - lr's girl friend also go to bf's house after school to take care of him
        - the group and the bf suddenly get better like nothing even happened
        - bbw is also back in school the same day the group comes back and soon tries to explain everything that happened, showing them where they were bit and what will happen now
        - after bf finds out and sees it for himself, training a bit with the group and bbw he accidentally blurts it out to lr's girl friend after being distant a few days
        - bf gets sentimental after seeing lr's girl friend and apologizes and spends the night with her
        - at their night together, the two get a bit heated and bf accidentally mixes his feelings with sexual tension and wolfy aggression and bites lr's girl friend
        - the next day lr's girl friend get a bad fever as well and doesn't go to school for a week
        - bf doesn't tell bbw bc he's afraid
        - lr, bbw, and bf visit lr's girl friend and bbw senses what happens and takes bf out to talk
        - after the two talk, bbw is outraged but he can't hurt bf bc he needs him and he's his friend
        - now bbw has to deal with a female werewolf, if lr's girl friend survives the process in turning
        - after another week and lr's girl friend is still sick and going through the process
        - bbw is afraid that the alpha will come by to visit soon only to see chaos bc the pack isn't trained enough yet and there's a bitten innocent female who's under the process and isn't doing well
        - lr's girl friend gets better after a week and a half and to bbw's relief she survived through the process of turning and can get her into training now
        - lr doesn't even know what's going on, doesn't know she's surrounded by werewolves, she just thinks they're just training to get fit
        - bbw plans on telling lr what they are bc she's already involved, and asks her to go out and tell her that night
        - the night bbw and lr go out the opposing pack gets a picture of them together and show their pack
        - lr gets told by bbw what he really is and what he did to all her friends, and she runs off confused and scared
        - the same night they kidnap lr and blackmail bbw wanting him to come out and surrender himself to them or she gets killed
        - bbw goes out to fight by himself
        - lr secretly calls the bf who was with lr's girl friend and the rest of the pack, they all come to fight along side bbw
        - the pack who was only recently turned, their anger was more raw than the opposing team so they began winning
        - the opposing pack uses a human and sends him to stab bbw with a silver knife
        - bbw gets stabs and falls down, seemingly dead
        - the opposing pack runs off thinking they've won and doesn't turn back, the recently turned pack run over to bbw, lr behind them
        - coincidentally, bbw was stabbed the area he was bitten by the alpha, the link to their bond
        - the alpha suddenly feels empty, like a piece of him was taken away from him and decides to pay bbw for a visit, only to find that bbw isn't in his apartment, but a different scent is all over
        - the alpha believes that a female had broken their bond between alpha and beta and distracted bbw from his mission, angered, the alpha is out to look for bbw
        - bbw's pack and lr get everyone medical help, especially bbw
        - they all heal fine, like they didn't even fight, but what bbw has to worry about now is that his link to his alpha has weakened, but yet he feels like he's more free and more... powerful
        - they all head back to bbw's apartment and bbw catches the alpha's scent there, and he senses that the alpha left his apartment angered
        - bbw's feeling was right and he had to clear up what happened to him and fast
        - the alpha was out to hunt lr and confront her, maybe even scare her off to the next town, but once they do meet, he catches bbw's scent all over her and backs off
        - the alpha suspects that bbw had imprinted on her
        - the same day, bbw and the alpha meet and the alpha meets the pack that bbw recruited, surprised to see a female there, intrigued and confused, he asks bbw what happened
        - angered that bbw just let the bf bite a girl like that, he blames bbw and lr still feeling that lr distracted bbw from his original mission
        - lr is on the alpha's bad side, but they all have to gang together to go against the opposing pack since the alpha is angered that they destroyed the bond he has with bbw

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

P A R K Y O U N G M I N

xxLET'S BOOGIE ON AND↸ON
                                                            x내일 우리가,, 서로 기억 못 해도
                                                            DONT RUINTHIS .F U L L. - BLOWN
                                                            xxxx☇☇ATMOSPHERE
                                                            x망치지 말고가만히 내비둬 고대로xx
                                                            xxxxxxxx♔ ♚ ♔

"Mi Mi - yah! Are you ready? We're gonna be late for our flight," the tall, lean twin poked his head through his bedroom door and yelled down the hall towards a closed door. He waited a few seconds for a response but there was no response at all. Young Min furrowed his brows. Why wasn't his sister answering? Getting impatient he walked over to her door and knocked. No response. He knocked again and again, but again still no response. "That's it," he muttered under his breath and went back into his room and went over to his dresser, he opened the last drawer and took the key that was taped under it. He went over to his twin's room and unlocked the door. "Yah, Mi Mi hurry up, we're going to be la-," he cut off his sentence as he saw that there was human formed lumps on the bed. No, there wasn't only one, there was two.

He groaned and walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off. He thanked god that his sister was dressed, but the other female beside her wasn't. The girl shot up shocked when the covers came off her. She looked dead straight into Young Min's eyes scared before gathering her clothes, putting them on and running off. "Aish, oppa, why did you do that, I really liked.. ah what was her name again?" he listened to his younger twin's sleepy voice. He rolled his eyes and flicked her on the forehead. "Get up, hurry, we're gonna be late, I don't understand how you could bring a girl back home and sleep a few hours before our flight," he half told, half scolded her. He pulled her up before going back to his room to check last minute things he and his twin might've needed.

T i M E S K i P

"Yes, okaa - san we have our boarding passes, our passports, our ID's, and the snacks you packed, and yes okaa - san don't worry I'll watch Yoon Mi... Ahh okaa - san, you and otou - san just enjoy the long vacation without Yoon Mi and I... c'mon why're you crying, we're not leaving yet, of course we're gonna see you before we go off to onii - san's alright? I'll talk to you later, we're boarding soon. Hmm." Young Min ended the call with his very worrisome mother. He didn't blame his mom, it was the twins' first time traveling without their parents. The airline soon made the announcement that they will start boarding the plane, starting with the first class tickets. Young Min got up and nudged his twin sister who was too preoccupied with her sketchbook. He grinned as he saw that his sister started to become a nervous wreck when they boarded the plane.

The Park family have traveled in the past, but planes were never something Yoon Mi was fond of. Young Min teased her but eventually rubbed his twin's shoulder and walked down the plane isle to look for their seats. Once they found their seats, he let his sister take the window seat and just settle down her nerves. He leaned back in his seat as well and tried to relax. The ride was only thirty five minutes, but he gets bored easily. He closed his eyes and wondered if what the Cheon twins had in mind when they got there. His eyes opened and met eyes with a young stewardess who was staring at him. He gave her a smile, watching her nervously smile back and went over to run off help other passengers. He took a deep breath and let out a satisfied sigh.

The twins had waited about another twenty minutes before take off. It took about twenty minutes because of passengers, and the weather seemed to be down in the dumps. He didn't really mind, as long that the flight was on schedule and got them where they needed to be. Take offs were always the thing that got Young Min the most. No, the plane taking off wasn't what scared him, it was the fact that his twin just has to hold his hand and always dig her nails into his skin as they take off. It was always a pain, but he tried to bare with it for his sister. Whatever made her feel more comfortable. After that, everything else was fine. His sister was knocked out because she took an allergy pill to make her sleep during the flight. So he was bored, like really bored, because he had no one to talk to at all. He sighed and just plugged in his earphones and listened to music the rest of the trip to keep him preoccupied.

T i M E S K i P

They approached to landing time and Yoon Mi had awoken a few minutes before. Young Min looked at her confused, because she usually stayed asleep until after they had landed. He rubbed her back to try and calm her. He watched her become a nervous wreck again and grab a air sickness bag as they began to land. He continued to rub her back and try and calm her and she spilled her nerves into a small bag. He sighed and got a water bottle and gave it to her, they had already hit land. He just comforted her as the plane drove down the runway and came to a stop. Seeing his sister like this, he wanted to the very first of the people to get off the plane so his sister didn't have to worry much anymore. He grabbed their suitcases from the overhead compartments and helped his sister up once people started exiting the plane. "I'm guessing that the allergy medicine wasn't as strong as we thought," he teased.

He got a punch to the shoulder by the younger twin. He couldn't help but laugh, it was rare for anyone to see Yoon Mi so vulnerable. People might even see it as cute. The two continued to walk past other gates before they found the area where they meet up whoever was going to pick them up. Young Min already had his phone out but it was still coming out of airplane mode. He waited a few more minutes because apparently getting your phone out of airplane mode and to find a signal takes forever. He was planning to text his fellow twins, the Cheon twins. He knew they were supposed to meet them here at this time. He and his twin moved over to the side before he got a signal on his phone. Once he saw the bars on his phone, he immediately sent a text to both Cheon twins.

to: 2min, taeseok
                                                  msg: yo! landed a few minutes ago, waiting now
                                                  where are you guys? i'm hooongryyy lol

He stared at his phone, hoping they'd have gotten their message but the message was still unread. Young Min took his hat off and ran his fingers through his bright hair. While placing his hat back atop of his head, he scanned the place before he saw familiar faces. A smile ran across his face before he nudged Yoon Mi and pointed out the Cheon twins. The two walked over to the other twins, Yoon Mi going on ahead of him and went over to greet Taeseok by covering his eyes to surprised him. Though knowing Taeseok, he was literally surprised by any physical contact besides his twin brother, Minseok. Young Min greeted Minseok, his other half, the other min that completed his 2min, with a fist bump and an arm around his shoulder. "I'm guessing we're the first people then?" he said glancing around to look for other familiar faces.

"speaking korean"
          'thinking'
          speaking other language

♛Location ⇢ home > plane > jeju international airport ... ♛With ⇢ yoon mi > cheon twins ...
          ♛Mood ⇢ annoyed > bored > excited ... ♛Jammin' To ⇢ x ... ♛Outfit ⇢ x

[ooc]temp post layout[/ooc]

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

P A R K Y O O N M I

User Image

"Honestly, if I wasn't feeling lazy at the moment, I would've been doing my own make up myself," Ji Hyun started, "it would've looked better too." The make up artist doing Ji Hyun's make up scoffed. Ji Hyun grinned. "You're lucky I'm one of your friends and I love you, or I would've made you look horrible," the make up artist grinned back. "Tch, like I can ever look horrible," Ji Hyun pursed her lips as the make up artist applied her signature red lip stick. She leaned in closer to the mirror and wiped the corners of her mouth from excess lipstick and checked her teeth. She was good. She turned to her friend and cocked a brow. "Will I see you later," she asked. "Don't worry about it, I'll see you there, get dressed or you'll be late," her friend replied. Ji Hyun smiled and pecked the friend on the cheek, leaving a kiss mark there before she had packed up her stuff and left. Ji Hyun had finished dressing up and added the finishing touches to her hair before exiting her mother's studio. Whenever there were events like the one Ji Hyun was attending tonight, her mother let her use the studio to get dolled up.

T i M E S K i P

She had to stop by her parents' house before headed to the dinner party. She greeted her father with a kiss on both cheeks and a hug to her mother. She had a feeling she'd see them both there later tonight, but she wanted to grab something in her room before she left. She stopped in front of her body mirror in her room and checked herself out. No, she's not vain, she just had a keen eye of fashion and everything has to look perfect. She ran both her hands her body, waist, and over her bum. The fitted, backless black dress showed her figure quite well, but she was never one to hide it anyways. She took out her phone and decided to pay her fans and haters a bit of a surprise. She took a picture and posted it up on her instagram. Captioning it as: 'See you tonite~ muah xx' Likes and comments poured in. She shoved her phone back into her clutch and walked over to her closet to grab her white leather jacket before leaving. She entered the car, waving good bye to her parents and the drive did the rest of the job. She popped in her earphones, not really wanting to think about the things that might go down in the dinner party. It was gonna be the first time the trainees were going to be introduced publicly. The first time she was going to be introduced as a trainee in HM Entertainment, not Ji Ji, a rapper from the underground scene. It's been a year since she's performed there because of training but she didn't know what is was going to be like.

T i M E S K i P

She arrived only in the nick of time and exited the heavily tinted car she came in. She teased the photographers with a show of her pumps and legs before fully exiting. She had an alluring grin on her face as the shots and flashes were being taken. This was something she was already used to. Being one shot for pictures. She's done it since she was a kid so she carried herself confidently before walking into the party venue. She kept her image and winked to the paparazzi goodbye. She exhaled as she entered the hall. She greeted fellow trainees and sunbaes before looking for friendly faces, more familiar faces, actually people she likes to be exact. She looked over to the list of where people were going to be seated and found her table. She kept a straight face and walked over to her table. No one seated yet at the moment so she stripped herself of her leather jacket and placed it on her chair. There were some turns of heads and talking that came up after she did.

Who's that? No way she's a trainee?
                                                    My what a daring dress
                                                    Isn't that Min Hee's child? Yes yes, Kim Min Hee
                                                    She's a trainee at HM?

The talked continued as Ji Hyun turned to the unfamiliar faces, gave a fake smile, bowed to them and gave them her signature 'look.' She turned on her heels and strutted herself over from the dining area to the party area, where everyone seemed to be gathering now. While walking that she caught a glimpse of the CEO Mungji. She had stopped, paused for a moment and greeted him with a slight bow where he replied with a nod. She continued her way over to the party area, where music by the senior groups and singers of the company had been blaring out of the speakers. If only she had asked Mungji - nim if she could've DJ'd for awhile, she'd be a bit more satisfied with remixing the senior's songs and adding her flare to it. But apparently her style was too much of a party house music. Here and there she bumped and swayed to the music after the constant listening to these songs during training with the seniors, she had made her way to the bar where she was offered champagne. Ji Hyun had given a nod in thanks and took a slender glass.

Funny because most of the trainees were not of legal age yet to drink. Ji Hyun has had her moments, she's drank underaged before, but she had already turned nineteen so she was good. She placed the glass to her lips and took a sip. She was careful as she drank so that her lipstick wouldn't smudge off.She looked around and scanned again to see if there was anyone near she knew. Well more like, scanned for people she like and can socialize with. She sighed giving up and decided to give someone a text.

to: the bae - sora
                                                    msg: hey boo. just got in. where are you?
                                                    literally just walked in and i'm already bored...
                                                    play with me? [ /insert pouty emoji]

She hit send before she downed her drink and went looking for another one.

"talking"
          'thinking'
          'speaking other language'

♛Location ⇢ home > plane > jeju international airport ... ♛With ⇢ young min > cheon twins ...
          ♛Mood ⇢ exhuasted > nauseous > glad ... ♛Jammin' To ⇢ x ... ♛Outfit ⇢ x

[ooc][/ooc]

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                            we were so exhausted
                                                            xxxxxxxxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                            xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ()
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ʜᴀs ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴜs xxxxxʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ʜᴀs ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴜs
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ʜᴀs ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴜs xxxxxʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ʜᴀs ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴜs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and in front of you right now is me

User Image
                                                  "Are you going out with Tyler or what? 'Cause you two are getting really cozy with each other" Roni had been nudged numerous times by her co - worker, who was also her annoying best friend, Simon as the two worked on making caffeinated drinks. Veronica glared at the brunette as she turned to a customer and handed them their order with a smile. Only to return to looking at the brunette again with a glare. "God, look, we're good friends okay," she answered him rolling her eyes. The brunette had handed the order he made to the customer who ordered it, but still looked at Roni intently.

She breathed in and sighed rolling her eyes. The two had cleared the line and made all the customer's orders before the spoke again. "I mean c'mon, it's so obvious you got a thing for him," Simon spoke up as he cleaned counters and washed out some of the blenders and measuring cups. Roni just listened as she clean the nozzles of the flavoring pumps and the area around the latte maker. When she heard this she shot a look at Simon. "Shut up, he works here too ya'know he could probably hear you," she couldn't help but grin a bit because her best friend knew her more than she probably knew herself.

"Okay okay, sorry, but are you two going to go out? 'Cause he's a pretty cool guy, he seems good to you," he said as he finished cleaning and leaned on the counter, staring at Roni. "He's probably good to everyone" she said in reply as she threw the rag into the sink and looked back at him. He shrugged and looked at the time. "Everyone noticed it though, you're little routine of making Tyler's regular and once you're done, he suddenly comes by to pick you up at the end of your shift. It looks like you're dating," he continued on with the same question and same nagging.

Roni's eyebrow twitched with annoyance. "Well tell everyone that they're wrong, and we're not dating," she said, her voice hinted anger. Why did her co - workers seem to have a sudden care of her personal life anyways? She got why Simon did, because she knew him the longest, but seriously though? They should just hop off. Wait, speaking of Tyler's regular, he was gonna be here any second and she still hasn't made his iced americano.

Simon just stepped back and watched Roni do her work on Tyler's drink. He spoke up again when she had finished and set the drink aside, on time before Tyler came down to get her for their regular one on one time at her place. "But you want to though," was the last thing Simon had said before he pointed over the counter, indicating Tyler was here. Roni's expression softened a bit and nodded towards Simon, watching him grin and move to the back. Roni turned to smile brightly at Tyler. It was always the favorite part of her day.

Besides seeing him as they both clocked in for work, and his little breaks, he came over to see her. "Yeah, just gimme a sec, gonna clock out, oh and here," she said as she handed him his cold drink. "Also, it's on me, since you ordered take out for us last time," she said watching him take out his wallet and hand her money. She pushed back his hand with money and winked. She walked out back to clock out. She got an encouraging smile from Simon which made her shake her head.

She took off her uniform hat and let her hair free from the lazy pony tail it was in majority of the day and slung her bag around her shoulder, following behind him, out through the front and to his car. "Honestly, we can watch whatever we want, you already know about my oh so beloved DVD collection, plus I got netflix again," she said, putting her seat belt on and turning to him. The two met eyes for a few seconds before smiling at each other. Thank goodness their shift ended around 6 when rush hour was about to end, beating the Brooklyn traffic. In the short time they drove over to her apartment she caught herself staring at him again.

Just watching him as his bright blue eyes never met hers and just looked straight ahead. Or whenever she cracked a corny joke to pass the time, when he smiled his eyes crinkled. Or the feeling of the stubble he had when they kissed for the first time. Yes yes, the two weren't dating but that all happened in the spur of the moment. Ever since that first time, she couldn't help but fall a bit more and more, plus every time they spent their time together didn't help as well. When she had told her sister what happened, she got scolded because what she and Tyler did before they even started dating or claimed to be dating at all. They did call their little hang outs dates though, but was it really a date because Tyler liked her? It wasn't a formal 'will you go out with me' kinda thing it was more 'we should hang out but this is a date' thing.

All these thoughts ran through Roni's head and before she knew it, they were already parked in front of her apartment building. She shook her head, getting out of her daze as she walked with him up to her apartment. She had set her keys and bag on the table in the small kitchen and walked out to the living area to see he already had made himself at home and took his usual place on the couch. "Pizza totally sounds good right now, though you never really cooked while you came over anyways," she joked, a grin ran across her lips. She took her phone out from her pocket and dialed the usual pizza place she ordered from.

"Hi, can I order a large supreme pizza? Yeah and uh.. 1 two liter coke, oh the address is apartment 4C at Fort Greene between Ashland Place and Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217, twenty minutes? Okay thanks, bye," she got dinner down so she could relax herself now. She walked around from her kitchen and plopped herself down on the couch as well and looked over to Tyler. Roni couldn't help but laugh from his little story about the old woman he encountered while working. "Oh that was you? I know I wasn't going crazy when I heard a girly yelp from the second floor," she teased. "Oh you know, the regular thirteen year olds ordering their frappe's and 'studying' while using their macbooks," she said using air quotations now and then. She met eyes with him again and smiled.

She just couldn't hold herself back from smiling whenever she was with him. She turned away to look towards the tv and got up from the couch. "Did you decide on what you wanted to watch?" she said as she grabbed the remote from the coffee table. "Oh yeah, I also have your shirt by the way, I wasn't sure if you left with just a sweater on and no shirt," she remembered as she went to her room to grab the shirt he left from that night. "I washed it for you so yeah, you're welcome," she said tossing the shirt over to him, if he wanted to change out of his work uniform or not. Since she definitely did. She went to her room, threw her dirty clothes into the hamper and changed into just a v neck and shorts, comfortable clothes. She jumped onto the couch again and logged onto her netflix from her tv.

"speaking"
          'thinking'

♛Location ⇢ coffee shop at book store > apartment ... ♛With ⇢ simon > tyler ...
          ♛Mood ⇢ irritated&bored > glad ... ♛Jammin' To ⇢ x ... ♛Outfit ⇢ x

[ooc][/ooc]

User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                            we were so exhausted
                                                            xxxxxxxxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                            xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ()

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and in front of you right now is me

User Image
                                                  Roni couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as he continued about his encounter with the little old lady. She just imagined what must've happened, Tyler just flinching and 'cause the older woman to jump as well. She kept her eyes on the screen as she had finished logging onto netflix. She leaned back on the couch behind her and looked at him as he spoke up again. This time mentioning the youngins that she usually encountered throughout the day of her shift. She burst out laughing for a few seconds before she wiped a tear from it. "Aw attracting the hormonal bunch, how fun," she cooed. "They're totally just trying to get every chance to talk to you," she continued. "I mean who wouldn't wanna grab the attention of the book store hottie," she said as she leaned in teasingly.

She had stretched her legs out her legs in front of her and her arms over her head before she had relaxed, bringing her legs to her chest. Roni rose a brow, interested in what he mentioned about his sweater. "I mean it would be kinda rude if I didn't give it back," she shrugged. But she gave him a side glance and a bit of a grin. "So wait, are you telling me, it wasn't your first time leaving your clothes at a girl's house," she teased. "Oh okay, I get it, Mr. Popular with the ladies and thirteen year old teenagers," she said, not being about to hold back a laugh. Her eyes went back to the tv as she continued to scroll through some comedy movies they might end up watching.. or not. Only a few seconds after being pulled over to him, did she notice that Tyler had taken her by the crook of her leg.

With a smile and a bit of slight adjustments to get comfortable on his lap, she leaned her back against his chest. She had a small frame, so fitting in his arms and sitting on his lap, wasn't much of a problem. "Since when did you get so clingy," she hummed as she felt him trail kisses on her shoulder and up her neck. Her hand found his and intertwined their fingers. She was happy to the fact that as their day ended that she was able to put a smile at Tyler's face, even if it was with just seeing each other for a few seconds, or just staying like this. She began to get butterflies in her stomach again as the two stayed like this for a few more minutes. She had completely forgotten that she even logged onto netflix.

Instead, she tossed the remote to the other side of the couch and repositioned herself to straddling his lap and facing him this time. She rested her hands atop of his shoulders and placed a kiss on his forehead, temple, and nose before she pecked him on the lips. She leaned back and stared at him for a few before she leaned in again and locked lips with him. She didn't know about him, but fireworks were shot in her head every time she kissed him. Roni wasn't even sure where her's and Tyler's relationship even stood, probably just friends with a lot of benefits, but she always lost track of what she was even thinking when they kissed.

Apparently even lost track of time as well. To what felt like a few seconds of a good make out session with Tyler, her doorbell rang. Still in a bit of a daze, she pulled herself away from Tyler's lips and blinked a few times. "Wh-who could that be," also forgetting that they had ordered pizza earlier. There was another doorbell until she had snapped back into reality and realized that she needed grab their dinner and pay. She slipped off his lap and walked into the kitchen where she left her bag on the table earlier. She took out her wallet and quickly went over to answer the door.

She smiled apologetically. "Sorry for taking long, how much?" she asked, taking out the amount it cost and the tip for the delivery guy. She took the box and two liter bottle from him. She closed her front door with her hip before walking back to the living area to set the pizza box and bottle down, before walking back to lock her front door and to the kitchen to get two glasses with ice for them. "God you're so distracting," she said, sitting next to him and placing the glasses down on the coffee table. She opened the box and took a napkin to get herself a slice. She turned to him before to took a bite out of her pizza. "Are you gonna stay the night?" she asked.

"speaking"
          'thinking'

♛Location ⇢ apartment ... ♛With ⇢ tyler ...
          ♛Mood ⇢ calm ... ♛Jammin' To ⇢ x ... ♛Outfit ⇢ x

[ooc][/ooc]

User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ac magna non augue porttitor scelerisque ac id diam. Mauris elit velit, lobortis sed interdum at, vestibulum vitae libero. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque iaculis ligula ut ipsum mattis viverra. Nulla a libero metus. Integer gravida tempor metus eget condimentum. Integer eget iaculis tortor. Nunc sed ligula sed augue rutrum ultrices eget nec odio. Morbi rhoncus, sem laoreet tempus pulvinar, leo diam varius nisi, sed accumsan ligula urna sed felis. Mauris molestie augue sed nunc adipiscing et pharetra ligula suscipit. In euismod lectus ac sapien fringilla ut eleifend lacus venenatis.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ac magna non augue porttitor scelerisque ac id diam. Mauris elit velit, lobortis sed interdum at, vestibulum vitae libero. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque iaculis ligula ut ipsum mattis viverra. Nulla a libero metus. Integer gravida tempor metus eget condimentum. Integer eget iaculis tortor. Nunc sed ligula sed augue rutrum ultrices eget nec odio. Morbi rhoncus, sem laoreet tempus pulvinar, leo diam varius nisi, sed accumsan ligula urna sed felis. Mauris molestie augue sed nunc adipiscing et pharetra ligula suscipit. In euismod lectus ac sapien fringilla ut eleifend lacus venenatis.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                        'ST☆RS DEBUT PERFECT ALL KILL'

'whoa whoa whoa! ST☆RS perfect all kill already and they only debuted three days ago! no way!'

'ST☆RS' DEBUT SONG 'MISSING YOU' HIT MAJOR MUSIC CHARTS AND PLACES IN TOP THREE'

'they're really good, I really like their song! i'm missing youuu~~ ^^'

'ST☆RS' PARK HYE MI AND (GROUPNAME'S) SHIN JAE HWA SEEN LEAVING (AGENCY NAME) HQ TOGETHER LATE AT NIGHT ALONE'

'who's this b***h hye anyways, she's an amateur rapper & a terrible singer, i don't even think ST☆RS is gonna last very long in the music industry! she better stay away from jae hwa oppa!! ><'

'ST☆RS PARK HYE MI RUMORED TO BE DATING (GROUPNAME'S) SHIN JAE HWA'

'yah! stay away from jae hwa oppa you whore!'
                                                        'hye mi = whore'

'(AGENCY) DOESN'T DENY DATING RUMORS BUT SAYS PARK HYE MI AND SHIN JAE HWA WILL BE WORKING AS A DUO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?'

'guys guys they're only performing together, so what? they kinda look good together'
                                                        'wait what!? hye mi and jae hwa dating? i thought there was a no dating policy in their company!'
                                                        'eehhh? i ship them! i definitely ship them, they're so cute together hwaiting jae - mi couple~~ <3 <3'
                                                        'b***h stay away from jae hwa oppa!!'

Hye Mi quietly laid in bed with her hand over her forehead as she scrolled through her phone with tons and tons of messages keep rolling in, from family members, members of the entertainment, manager oppa. Tears began forming in her eyes as she looked through some of the harsh comments on the articles that she just read. Only a few days ago everyone was so supportive and after one false article she felt so betrayed. She soon looked up with glassy eyes to see her leader and the rest of the members of ST☆RS come into her room. She started to cry as they came into her room and began consoling her. She felt like everyone was against her now. Her heart felt heavy, what would the reputation of ST☆RS be if these false rumors kept happening. She began to wonder if the other members were being bashed because of her, she couldn't stop crying. She felt like she was being suffocated because she couldn't say a word until company says.

She only found out this morning when manager oppa had called her to cancel all ST☆RS' schedule for today for them to have a break day after a successful debut and the clear up of the rumors going around her and Jae Hwa. Jae Hwa has been a really supportive friend ever since she was a trainee. They both came into the entertainment about the same time but he was definitely better, that's why he got to debut faster. Every member of (AGENCY) were all supportive to her and the members of ST☆RS. They've helped them go through training of being in a group and individual training as well. The photos that were leaked stating that her and Jae Hwa are dating are actually predebut photos of them. Those photos were from the night of individual training between her and Jae Hwa. He was only helping polish her rapping.

She saw in the back of the company van with the rest of the ST☆RS members on their way to the company building. Tears began to form again as she thought of the comments Jae Hwa oppa was getting because of this. She soon began to feel it was all her fault because that night she remembered that she asked if they could stay a few more hours to practice, feeling she wasn't good enough. Even though Moon reassured her that she was ready. She felt a big lump in her throat when the members saw that she was glassy eyed again. Shin Hye unni, leader of ST☆RS, was sitting next to her and put her arm around her. "Here Mi mi - ah," she said as she handed her her shades. "Hide your eyes, I'm sure there will be photographers and interviewers waiting at the company," she stated. Her unni was stern and straight to the point but she always care for her and the members.

"G - g - ga - gams - sa" she hiccuped in thanks, still sobbing softly as she took the shades and put them on. "Alright we're here, we can't get through around the back to the company garage because it's too early and the guards aren't on duty yet, so we will have to get you through to the front," manager oppa had stated as he turned around from the front passenger seat and looked at the girls. She watched as we turned to curb and there were a crowd of people in front of the company's main entrance. Her eyes widened from behind Shin Hye's shades to see photographers, interviewers, and other people there making a commotion. "Driver hyung and I will do our best to get you guys inside" manager oppa had said as he and the driver got out first, going over to the back passenger door where we all sat.

Shin Hye had moved down first and then Hye Mi did, as following the rest of the members behind her. The members, manager oppa, and driver oppa had did their best to surround me because they all knew that she might've gotten hurt. All around her she was bombarded with questions.

'HYE MI - SSI IS A TRUE YOU AND JAE HWA ARE DATING?
                                                        HYE MI - SSI PLEASE VERIFY IF YOU TWO ARE DATING!
                                                        HYE MI - SSI!
                                                        HYE MI - SSI!
                                                        b***h BETTER STAY AWAY FROM JAE HWA!!
                                                        WHORE YOU DON'T DESERVE JAE HWA!
                                                        GO BACK TO BEING A TRAINEE, YOU SUCK AS A RAPPER
                                                        '

Here and there she heard the interviewers and the antifans yelling at her. She tried her best not to cry but she couldn't help the tears that fell down her face. They all got into the company lobby with a few scratches and bruises but they were all okay. She looked up to Shin Hye and gave her back her shades in thanks, but once she got a good look at her face she gasped. She tried to hide it with a smile but there was a scratch from her nose and across her cheek. "Unni eo - eo - tteoke?" Mi Mi asked in worried tone. She just shook it off. "Gwenchana Mi Mi - ya, a girl tried reaching to you but I blocked her, it's just a little scratch," she said and Mi Mi was already sobbing as Mi Mi hugged her. "I don't want any of you guys to get hurt because of me," she cried into her shoulder.

The other members came around and hugged her and Shin Hye before they all parted ways, them going to the cafeteria and she was called up into the president's office. The president had mentioned that the company had come to a conclusion to say that she and Jae Hwa will be working as a duet to cover up the rumors, not as they're dating. They just needed to have Jae Hwa here to clarify things and set up an official statement.

"talking"
          'thinking'

♛Location ⇢ agency - pres' office... ♛With ⇢ ceo&manager oppa ... ♛Mood ⇢ worried; sorry ...

[ooc][/ooc]

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"talking"
          'thinking'

♛Location ⇢ agency - pres' office... ♛With ⇢ ceo&manager oppa ... ♛Mood ⇢ worried; sorry ...

[ooc][/ooc]

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image xxxxx ROOKIE IDOL
xxxxxxxx park hye mi xxx twenty one xxx female

xxxxxxxx( ` who knows
xxxxxxxx( ` ST☆RS -- main rapper, supporting singer
xxxxxxxx( ` charismatic - blunt - passioante
xxxxxxxx( ` green tea lattes - boba - tteokbokki
xxxxxxxx( ` octopus - haters - bad vibes

xxxxxxxx( ` facts ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxx voice
xxxxxxxxxxxxx stage name is mi mi
xxxxxxxxxxxxx became a trainee at fifteen, was grouped at eighteen, debuted 2014 with ST☆RS

xxxxxxxx( ` idol back story so far

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image xxxxx IDOL SUNBAE
xxxxxxxx kwon yoon jae xxx twenty xxx male

xxxxxxxx( ` too busy with music
xxxxxxxx( ` groupname -- lead singer, maknae
xxxxxxxx( ` reserved - protective - tsundere
xxxxxxxx( ` playing the piano - performing with his group - sweet red bean buns
xxxxxxxx( ` losing his voice - spicy food - antifans

xxxxxxxx( ` facts ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxx voice
xxxxxxxxxxxxx stage name is yj
xxxxxxxxxxxxx was a trainee at twelve, grouped at fifteen, debuted 2009 with groupname

xxxxxxxx( ` idol back story so far

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image