Welcome to Gaia! ::

Egg

User ImageUser Image

Hide your f a c e forever
                                Dream and search forever
                                Night and night you feel nothing
                                There's no escape outside my land

Currently With : | : No one // Currently Located : | : Own room // Currently Wearing : | : Click me~

Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking

Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking

Layout by Taokaka xx

Egg

User Image

The Contract Information

Signature: Lilian Grimoire
Skills: Conjuration, usually blades like swords and spears, and Necromancy.
Instructor:
Alignment: Bad

Personal Information

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Temperament: Lilian isn't actually the meanest person. In fact, it's rather hard to believe that she's on the 'bad' side at all. She appears to be an even-tempered and mature woman. However, it goes without saying that she is evil to the core. A sly and crafty person lurks underneaths the façade. The woman is also very cunning.

Things that I enjoy:
History
Art
Rain
Cold and snowy weather

What I despise the most:
Too much sun
Arrogance
Ignorance
Laziness

Matters of the Past

She is a super mysterious person with no past!!! Ahem . . .
Hailing from the icy lands of Haloranna, Lilian had worked her fingers to the bone to get where she is now. She was born to a single mother. Her father was a person she never knew. Her mother kept telling her that he had been killed in action. Lilian grew up to be a daydreamer and a rather antisocial person. She didn't mind it. She preferred to be alone with her many books and journals. She liked the fire in her cosy house while watching the snow fall outside, sometimes a blizzard, sometimes gentle. During the latter, she often used to go out and play in the snow. Imagining it was swallowing her away from her rather lonely life. She had grown tired of it.

The girl showed the ability to use magic at the age of ten. This was when one of the few friends closest to her had died and she had been crying at her grave wanting her back. Said friend did come back . . . but not as she'd expected. The moment she told her mother what had happened, she burst out in a fit of joy and hugged her tighter than a boa constrictor. Lilian was utterly and totally confused at that point. She was soon put under training to control her powers. She rose to the ranks of an apprentice mage by means of necromancy and, when needed, summoning. Her summons revolved around blades. Her reason was simply the fact that summoning the dead was more than enough company. Her main goal right now, is to somehow try and find a way to pluck out the soul of her friend from the world of the dead and resurrect her. Alas, it is still a dream and she has yet to make it real.

Egg

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image
                          Lilian Grimoirexxx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                    Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk
                                    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Egg

User Image

x(xx)|xVienna | Cecilia | Windsorx|(xx)x

xThe b a s i c sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxName
xxVivi
xxFemale
xxHeterosexual
xxTwenty-one
xxFourth of January
xxThe Maid

xS k i n deepxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxFive feet six inches
xxOne hundred and fifteen pounds
xxRed leaning more towards brown
xxA light brown
xxNothing of the sort

xJust so you k n o wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
Writing
Sweet foods
Music
Night-time
Strong winds
Animals
Feathers
Star gazing
xx
Lightning
Rain
Cold weather
Arrogance
Ignorance
Disrespect
xx
Closed and cluttered spaces
Getting lost
Her secret being found out

xA few l a s t thingsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
Well for a maid, Vienna is kind of clumsy. Not over the top. Just more clumsy than a made should be. She's never seen not smiling and tries to keep on a cheerful and optimistic face even in times of despair. She isn't without her secrets of course. Something she keeps to herself. She tries to hide every ounce of secretiveness by hiding beneath that cheerful and kind façade.

xW r a p p i n g it upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxAnime_Ghost Girl

Egg

User Image
                      V I E N N AxW I N D S O R

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                  Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk

User Image User Image User Image

Egg

☆ ` NATSUHIKYRIESOHMA
❝ A joke is a very serious thing, you know. ❞

penchipenchipenchipenchipenchiDon't you know who I am? I'm A Sohma

User Image

◞ Natsu,
                                                        ◞ Fourteenth of February 1994 → Eighteen
                                                        ◞ Female → Heterosexual
                                                        ◞ One hundred and fifteen pounds → Five foot six inches
                                                        Oh look! It's a dog! Ain't I cute?

ohsoveryluckyReliablex×xWorrisomex×xPessimistic

xxMY LIKES
                                                        ♥ Helping out
                                                        ♥ Animals
                                                        ♥ Writing
                                                        ♥ Sport

xxMY DISLIKES
                                                        ✖ Lightning
                                                        ✖ Fireworks
                                                        ✖ Gossip
                                                        ✖ Injustice

xxWHO I AM
                                                        To be frank, there really isn't much to tell. At least, I like to call it such.

First a baby, then a name and then a life was to be lived. Natsuhi was my given name. And if it isn't obvious enough for you, I was born into the Sohma family. Personally, I have no problems with it, besides that stupid curse of course. I found out fairly early. My father was a Sohma, though not one of the cursed ones. He had told me about the curse and that there was a chance that it had been passed down to me. I didn't want to believe him of course. But it's a bit hard to not believe something like this. This was when I was ten years old. So, I took the precautions that he'd told me and kept living my life normally. More or less. But truth be told, something unexpected happened. It was something I wanted to forget but can't even to this day.

I fell in love.

At age sixteen, I met a boy in my class. He was initially my chemistry partner but we soon turned into best friends. Those were truly golden days. When our relationship kicked off, I was indeed feeling like I was a regular person and not who I really was. But of course, it could never go right with me could it? I got so carried away after the first five months that I forgot the whole 'no hugging' thing and . . . whoosh! You can guess what happened can't you? Yep. I received a staggering amount of scolding from father. Since we live in the main house, word quickly spread to the dreaded leader of the Sohma. He instantly ordered the worst. Remove the boy's memories. I didn't want to. But to let him leave knowing the family curse was far too great of a risk. So, I reluctantly agreed to it. As his memories were erased, it was like we never even met. So freaky. Yet so calming at the same time. Damn right, I didn't want to loose him. But making him forget seemed to be better for both of us.

As school life settled in, I soon started to get over the event. But you know the funny thing? I never once regretted my decision of letting him forget. Sure, I was reluctant. But now look at him. He is the topper in his class. And me? Well, I'm not the smartest fork in the kitchen but I am the most sporty and among the most creative. It's a dog thing. You can guess right? Right? Yep, thought so. Right now, I'm in my final year of high school. I'm thinking of taking a writing major in college. Good idea, eh?

xxPERSONALITY
                                                        Natsuhi is surprisingly gentle. She's a bit of an oddball. But something that trivial could easily be ignored right? She isn't exactly the social butterfly (a social awkward turtle describes her better), nor is she trusting. But for anyone who manages to befriend her, you've got yourself a very good friend. Natsuhi is loyal like her zodiac. She is helpful and doesn't hesitate to assist people in need. Hence, the reason she's in so many voluntary work places. You know, charity! After telling you all this, you might think of her as a very cheerful person, eh? I'm afraid you're wrong. Natsuhi is also surprisingly pessimistic. Even though she helps people in any way she can, the girl somehow still finds negativity in all her help. She is more or less always worried about something or the other and oddly never gets high blood pressure but is prone to frequent headaches. For all you juniors out there, I do wish you good luck. She can be quite intimidating when you talk to her at first. But in truth, the girl isn't really a bad person! Really!

xxxxxxxxxx Anime_Ghost Girl

Egg

word count
Exactly 1OOO words

This sample is for acceptance purposes.

T’was strange, this. How had she ended up here? It was only a building. Or so it seemed. Why was she here? Simple really. The woman was exploring the so called paradise. She called it such due to the fact that she believed it was. The cards had not predicted this in the slightest. Then again, she’d begun to doubt that her readings were accurate now. Recently, something strange had come up. She could remember it so clearly it haunts her even to this day. Oh dear lord, she didn’t want to even think about that . . .

Shaking her head wildly, Celeste made her way into the mirror maze. Her heeled feet tapped against the marble floor. That thud echoed throughout the hall. Almost as if they bounced off the mirrors themselves. Speaking of . . .

She was starting really hate this place. Was never one for mirrors unless you counted the crystal orb she had with her. It was always there. Even right now, safely tucked away underneath her robes. If anyone were to attempt to take it from her, they might as well be branded pervert their entire lives. Yep, said item was hidden in a place no man (or woman either for that matter) would dare to steal from.

Aaaaanyway, back to the mirrors. It was scary. Those reflections surrounding her. Some made her look exceedingly like a glutton, while others made her look more like a someone going on a hunger strike for months on end. But what frightened the woman most was the one that reflected light back to her eyes and formed a normal image. It almost seemed to mock her. A horrific sight. Her brown eyes stared blankly at her reflection who seemed to be staring at her with a gaze that was even more dead. Narrowing her eyes, Celeste took a step back, unable to keep on staring.

Why? What the hell was she thinking entering a horrid place such as this?

Without really thinking, her slender fingers reached out towards her reflection. A gentle touch. Her reflection, understandably did the same. Now, there was only the glass that separated the two. A choked gasp erupted from the woman’s lips as her feet quickly took a good five steps back to witness what was happening. The reflection. It did the same. The mirror. It cracked into two. Gulping down the lump that was forming in her throat, her pale hand reached up to her braided hair, something she did often when she was scared or worried.

Much to her surprise and horror, the reflection did not. It stared at her with a crooked grin plastered on its face. “You . . . are pathetic,” she heard her cracked doppelganger speak. It’s voice was the same as hers. But while hers sounded like a melodic murmur, the reflection had a much more sinister undertone to it. But what it said was true. She felt pathetic. She was starting to feel hopeless now. By the search of who knows what. What was the leader planning? But still, here she was, now unable to pinpoint the reason herself. Either way, it was a bit too late to ask herself now. Still, somewhere deep inside that grey matter locked up inside her skull, the reason lay as clear as newly cut lithium. Her heart’s desire. She wanted it. So badly. But as the flow of time continued, like how the metal tarnishes, her desire became clouded among other matters (most of them revolving around hating the Ignoramus. As the reflection continued to speak, Celeste took a step back. But to what? Another one of her reflections. It uttered the same words as the first. Only perhaps, it was a tad bit comedic due to her looking obese. Then another. This one anorexic. And then a weird one. And then more. Why wasn’t she running out already? The answer was quite simple to be honest.

She was afraid.

She was terrified.

She was--

Wait . . . what just happened?

Brown eyes shot open only to reveal a normal roof over her head. What. The. Hell. Just. Happened . . . ?

Celeste rose her head from her comfortable pillow. Her body followed, albeit slowly and with great struggle. It was all just a dream? Seriously? “I’ve never had a more vivid dream. . .” she paused as a small and rather grim smile formed onto her porcelain features. “Hell, it’s been too long since I’ve had a dream,” she murmured softly and, following a grunt, pushed herself from her bed. Her body shivered as her feet touched the cold ground. That was a strange dream. Something that she definitely didn’t want to see again. Nope. No way in hell. It was freaky beyond words. Her eyes flickered over to the orb that was resting on her bedside table. Thank god, it was still there. She could now be assured that she hadn’t dropped it when she’d escaped from the house of mirrors--

What the hell?!

Pale, slender fingers reached up to grip her forehead. Why was she struck with a headache now? Then again, she was prone to them. But that wasn’t the point! Either way, it was a dream, right? To most people having a dream like this would often spell out something like ‘oh my god! What does this mean?’ and, ‘I must seek this place! It has a meaning!’ not to mention, ‘this was a beautiful dream. Something like this must come true!’. Fortune teller or not, the woman actually didn’t believe in value of dreams. She had a good sense of judgement and knew which dream to worry about and which dream to not worry about.

The woman, after rubbing her forehead, stretched before walking outside. In her nightdress? She didn’t really care about that. It was a mere dress. Why should she bother? Besides which, the carnival hadn’t been opened yet. And anyway, she was only going out for a peek. The woman would shortly come back and change into something more appropriate.

Egg

☆ ` YUMINATOSUOU
❝ Quote? Don't you know taking note of something I say without my permission is a breach of copyright? ❞

penchipenchipenchipenchipenchiDon't you know who I am? I'm A Human

User Image

◞ Yu-senpai or Yu. Call him anything else and you're virtually dead.
                                                        ◞ Eighteenth of January 1994 → Eighteen
                                                        ◞ Male → Bisexual
                                                        ◞ One hundred and sixty four pounds → Six feet

ohsoveryluckySternx×xIntelligentx×xDishonest

xxMY LIKES
                                                        ♥ Silence
                                                        ♥ Sunny afternoons
                                                        ♥ Cooking (surprisingly successful)
                                                        ♥ Relaxing

xxMY DISLIKES
                                                        ✖ People who break the rules
                                                        ✖ Arrogance
                                                        ✖ Sweet foods
                                                        ✖ Rain

xxWHO I AM
                                                        What is this? An interrogation or something?! I am in no mood to really share my past. But if you must know, ten years ago, on January eighteenth, my mother and father came home with the eight year old me in Tokyo. It wasn't anything special. Just a few of my relatives were talking about it. ''Tsubaki and Ryotaro have adopted their third child!" That's what they all said. That's right. I was the third child after my two older siblings. Oh, and yes I'm adopted. Problem? No? Good. Because if you do, you can go fall down a well. My oldest brother Jubei was about five years older than me and my sister Sayo was older than me by three. The two were not biologically related to one another. My mother had a conception problem. Adoption seemed like the best bet for them. But I must admit, despite us having the usual sibling-like relationship, we argued much above average. It really didn't bother me. I was used to all the arguing that happened around the house. I knew that none of these were really serious. Everytime our family sat down together for dinner, we all talked like the nice family we were. Though I wasn't related with any of my family, I was still treated like I was one of them. Something I was really grateful for.

Now, after reading all this, I'm sure you're wondering. What the hell was I doing before? Simply put, I was at the orphanage. And unlike what most people say and think, I loved it there. The other boys and I had so much fun. Seriously! Nothing beat the good feeling of sneaking into the dorm head's room and sneaking spiders in there. Oh that day was too much . . .

Oddly enough, after a few years or so, I began to grow tired of it. The rule breaking that was. All of these events had occurred when I was about four years old. As my eight birthday approached, I began to stay away from all this business. Hell, I even went out of my way to tell them to stop doing whatever it is they were doing. And of course, they told me to buzz off and, like every good boy should, I hit them upside on the head with my school bag. Fun eh? Thought so. Sadly, none of them listened. Now that I think back, it was probably due to me not having any superiority over them.

As midnight came for me on my eight birthday, I slept with a rather uneasy feeling. Next morning, I found out that I was to be taken in by a foster family. To be frank, unlike most of the people there, I was fairly neutral about the news. I mean, go with the flow right? And sister and brother welcomed me in without much hesitation. Now though, they've both moved out of the house to do their own thing and live their own life. I've got a ways to go. But I'm getting there, eh? To be ready, I took in charge of the school's disciplinary committee. Hey, I am popular; who wouldn't vote for me? But I think that discipline is among the finest qualities that a distinguished gentleman can have.

xxPERSONALITY
                                                        While Yu isn't your friendliest in the group, he isn't the meanest either. Similar to his title, he is a rather disciplined person. Meaning, he always obeys the rules. But he believes that discipline has something else; rational thinking. If something is too odd or doesn't seem right, instead of following the rules, Yu always thinks it through before taking any action. Unlike the previous disciplinary committee leaders, Yu is a sane and more organised one. It goes without saying that the man is strict. But hey, he is in the disciplinary committee. It's only natural that he acted that way. Yu is an accomplished liar. Up till now, no one who's spoken to him, unless told by has family, knows he's adopted (even though it's pretty obvious . . . then again, they think he dyed his hair . . . although it's true). Yu is a quiet person and speaks only when spoken to. But if you do happen to be one of his friends, he's not a bad person and often will offer you lunches for fun. I can assure you, they won't give you food poisoning.

xxxxxxxxxx Anime_Ghost Girl

Egg

User Image
xxxxxxNo one can tellxxx
xxxxxNo one thinks soxx
тнєяє ωαѕ ησ σηє αяσυη∂
00000000000 00000000000
NO ONE KNOWS ITxxxxxx NO ONE SEES IT
T H E R E W A S N O O N E B U T
( m e )
And try to brave it out

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                                    Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking
                                                                    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Graphics by Lizzy-Number one _Klainer

All those petty details

Where am I? ;; --
                                                                    Who is with me? ;; --
                                                                    And how does this make me feel? ;; --
                                                                    Damn it, I'm out of chocolate ;; --

Egg

User Image
User Image
I wanna know
Even it may H U R T
єνєη ιт вяιηgѕ ραιη ωιтнιη
му мιη∂'ѕ ∂єтєямιηє∂ !
I n e e d t o k n o w
Even it may K I L L
Even it may ( change ) me
ready to face truthxx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                  Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk
                                                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Graphics made by sad lion

All those petty details

Where am I? ;; --
                                                  Who is with me? ;; --
                                                  Damn it, I'm out of chocolate ;; --

Egg

User Image

O. p. e. n your ( E Y E S )
                                xxxxxxxOpen yourmind

xxxxp r o u d l i k e a g o d d o n ' t p r e t e n d t o b e b l i n d
                                { Trapped } in xxxxy o u r s e l fxxx
                                xxxxxbreak out instead[/srike]
                                xxxB E A T the (machine) that works in your head xx۞

____________________________________________________

C E L E S T E xx E P I L O G U Exxxxxxxx()

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                        Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking
                                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image User Image User Image

Egg

User Image

{ Just the Details. . . }

What's My Name? Isa Faustina Hastings. But most close friends call me Faust. Emphasis on the close.
    What Do I Do? Er . . . student? Do I honestly look like a teacher? Didn't think so.
    What Am I? I am a werewolf. And for those of you who don't know what it is, a werewolf is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf. Quite often it is associated with the full moon. As in, we only transform when it's a full moon and loose control of our human self yadda yadda yadda. But not so yadda yadda yadda. To be frank, there are some who indeed do loose control of their human instincts and some who don't. Thankfully, I'm one of those who don't. Now most werewolves tend to walk on two legs. But some, like myself prefer to walk on all four. There are some who can do both. As a werewolf, we have a 'canine' in us. As such, we are rather territorial creatures. You can guess the reasons right? RIGHT? We are like this due to the fact that we need to eat during our transformation. Though some retain control, there is always that feral drive.
    Birth Seems So Long Ago. February 14, 2249 . . . oh man, what a fantastic day to be born, eh?
    The Stats. I reach up at five foot seven inches and . . . wait a minute, don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her weight?! But if you must know I weigh one hundred and twenty-seven pounds.
    I Do This With Ease. Perhaps, my biggest strength is strength itself. By which I mean the fact that I am a werewolf. It naturally means that I have above average strength, speed and endurance though I personally incline more towards strength. And then the senses of hearing, sigh and smell are also heightened. I need all this! Werewolves are predators. I embrace the canine in me with open arms. Really.
    Besides wolf form, I'm highly athletic. I freaking love sports to match.
    And when it comes to morals, If you manage to befriend me, unless you are a werewolf yourself, I am a very loyal person and am willing to go out of my way to help you.

I Find These Things Difficult. As cliché as it sounds, silver is my greatest weakness. Enough to kill me. No matter the amount of endurance. It is something I cannot endure. Another thing that I cannot endure is anything too pungent smelling. With a heightened sense of smell, smelling something unpleasant certain takes a toll on the body. The same with loud noises. And I'm not the smartest fork in the kitchen either. I'm the more average student rather than those who excel in academics and all. Nope, not me. And while I might be a good friend, making me a friend is hard. I'm a social awkward turtle. Really, I am. As much as I hate to admit it.
    These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things. Things I like . . . hm . . .
    Well, I like puppets. They're downright adorable~ And durable
    And I like perfection. Or better said, I crave for it.
    I also adore spicy foods. What? Problem?
    Insects. Especially spiders. Aren't they adorable?
    Bones. It's a dog thing.
    Rubber tires. What? It's fun to play in!
    Snow. Self explanatory.
    Getting scratched. Also, a dog thing.
    Sports. Again self explanatory.

Get It Away From Me! I have a lot of these. I think . . .
    Fireworks. They scare me.
    Stuffed animals. You can't even chew on them!
    Silver. That's a bit obvious.
    Sweets foods. They taste weird . . .
    Humidity. Oh god.
    Water. Not exactly a dislike but I'm not the biggest fan.

Mirror, Mirror... just because you asked for one . . . you want another, do you? Have I got myself a stalker?

{ Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover. . . }

How did I get here? Isa's life? She likes to say it isn’t anything special.
    Isa was born to a rich Mafia boss turned noble. She was born a werewolf, like her family. They were among the few pure wolf families. She never knew her mother but believed her to be some street prostitute after hearing the numerous rumours. Her father was severely ill and was dying. Ever since her childhood, she always had a love for puppets. She loved how those wooden dolls who’d follow orders without question and wouldn't mind her. Her father got her stuffed animals quite often. She hated them. She always believed them to be weak and would break at the slightest disturbance. That usually meant her stuffed toys being cut up with scissors and whatnot. She was born this way. Even when she was as young as a three year old, she always had a mentality like that. Her father grew increasingly worried about her despite being ill himself. Sure, he had two other candidates (her step siblings) who could succeed him but, despite Isa being the oldest, chose not to choose her. This decision still infuriates her to this day.

Aaaanyway, she couldn’t stand being here. No. If he didn’t want her, there was no point of her even living in this mansion. Grabbing her favourite few puppets as well as a few stuffed animals, a pair of scissors and some sweets, she left the house on her fourteenth birthday. But she was sure to leave them a surprise of course. What that surprise was? Why it was nothing short of her leaving a lighted cigarette in a garden bush near the building. Aaaaaaand, the fact that the werewolves were all dead by silver beforehand. She wasn't afraid to do this at all.

The news headline next day was ‘February Fourteenth Fire! A Whole Mansion Burned to Death!’
    Isa smiled in satisfaction. First time in her life. They had it coming. If she couldn’t succeed her father, no one could. However, news that she was still alive got to her uncle and aunt who took her in. Damn it. And to make her more civilised, sent her to this school . . . ? Even better. Really!

Interested In Learning Algebra 101A
    Chemistry and Potions 101A
    German 101A
    Combat and Weapons 101A

Club President, S'il Vous Plait? Archery
    Equestrian

A New Home N/A (for now)
    I March To My Own Tune. Flyleaf - Fully Alive
    Puppet Master. Anime_Ghost Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Egg

User Image
                      I S AxH A S T I N G S

xxF U L L Y x A L I V E
                      xxxM O R E THAN M O S TXxREADY TO S M I L E
                      xxxxAND x LOVE x LIFE
                      xxxxxF U L L Y x A L I V E
                      xxxxxxAND SHE KNOWS HOWTO ( B E L I V E )
                      xxxxxxxxI.N xFx Ux Tx Ux Rx Ex Sx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                          Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking

All those petty details

Who am I with? ;; --
                          Where am I? ;; --
                          Dammit, I'm out of crackers! ;; --

User Image

Egg

User Image

| | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | | █ | |

ISA↗↗CELESTE↖↖HASTINGS

'Tis pride, rank pride, and haughtiness of soul.

н ε ℓ ℓ σxxτ н ε r ε !

People Like To Call Me Isa. Nothing more..
I've Had One thousand one hundred and fifty Cakes!

Check Down There And You'll Find That I Am A Female.
I Belong To, Pride.
I Play The Part Of The Sin.

ιxxℓ ι k εxxy σ u !

I Completely Adore Myself, naturally
The sound of the piano
Power
Superiority
Spicy foods
Night time
Snow
Storms

Ugh! I Totally Despise Sweet foods
Injustice
Gossip
People who rely too much on emotions
Arguing
Silliness

ιxxω α η η αxxk η σ ωxxм σ r ε !

Those Who Know Me Will Tell You... Isa is virtually emotionless. She barely talks. When she does, she has a rather poetic tongue. She speaks with formality and appears to have standards. She is also highly formal and appears to be respectful of everyone and anyone. Surprisingly not the meanest person around either. Hell, she's nicer than most when one first meets her.
While Isa might not be the meanest fork in the kitchen, she is the most manipulative. Behind her postic and soft-spoken self lies and arrogant b***h. In truth, while she appears to respect most people, she cares very little for them and doesn't mind seeing them suffer.

The Rest Of My Life Goes Like This... BIO HERE (2-3 PARAGRAPHS)
Anything Else Goes Here... Isa has a tattoo on her lower back with the words 'Humility is the greatest form of Pride' written in old English-like font.

м yxxм α s τ ε r !

The One Who Controls Me Is Anime_Ghost Girl.

Egg

User Image
            The Lion Tamer
            EllipsisCeleste Vermilion
            ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Rational ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Manipulative ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Dishonest ‒‒‒‒‒‒
            ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Female ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Twenty ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Bisexual ‒‒‒‒‒‒

User Image
            The Clown
            AngeloMicah Vermilion
            ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Witty ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Domineering ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Happy-go-lucky ‒‒‒‒‒‒
            ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Male ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Twenty-one ‒‒‒‒‒‒ Pansexual ‒‒‒‒‒‒

Quick Reply