Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

Despite having come to this gathering Bastien felt that perhaps it was not the best idea after all. How was he supposed to better understand humans and their behaviors when he chose a night where they seemed to change all over again? Nonetheless, he was still sitting on the bench watching the people mingle, run around, dance, and generally be boisterous like small children. He had gotten used to the sounds of people approaching and walking past him, so when he heard another person come close he paid them no heed. Not until they…she…sat down next to him.

“You do not belong here.”
                                                                Bastien looked at her and hummed in an non-committal manner.
                                                                “I think you do not belong here either. We are unique even here aren't we?”
                                                                “What brings you here, then?”
                                                                Bastien paused momentarily trying to decide what he should tell her. But it wasn’t in him to avoid the truth.
                                                                “...I have no home, and if I am to make my way in their world I need to learn more about them, or how to best imitate them. As for yourself? Why are you here? Especially if you're meant to be in the water?”
                                                                “My people are monsters and I could be no part of them.”
                                                                He noticed her frown from the corner of his eye as his words sunk in.
                                                                “How did you ...”
                                                                Bastien supposed that even among humans who were unique saying things about how someone scent suggested that they should live somewhere else was unusual.
                                                                “My nose...it's very sensitive. You smell a bit like fish and the sea, so I figured you were meant to live in the water.”
                                                                Bastien smiled lightly as the woman sniffed her hair to see if she could smell what he did. Her scent was more than what he said. It…it was like the scent of fish and salt water. Stormy seas, and kelp…Hard to describe even to him, harder yet to describe to others.
                                                                “I do sleep in salt water, but I always make sure to bathe quite thoroughly in fresh water before coming out...”
                                                                “No, no...it's ...deeper than the surface scents. I doubt anyone here would pick up on it, everyone has a scent that best says where they come from. I can't smell my own, I'm too familiar with it. But everyone else? I can.”
                                                                Bastien said to assure the woman that she didn’t smell bad. It was just that he was used to it.
                                                                “May I ask what you are? I'm not quite familiar with the ...creatures that live above”

Bastien paused again; his kind normally didn’t reveal what they were to others. Years of hunting of their kind had ingrained all Werewolves to not give themselves away voluntarily. Not to mention it felt weird to talk so calmly about what he was to someone who was not of his kind.
                                                                “I...humans call my kind werewolves. I have a human form and a wolf form, but I'm much larger than a normal wolf ever could be. My kind aren't "supposed" to exist, most humans now days do believe we're just myths.”
                                                                He said settling for the most basic version of his kind’s information.
                                                                “Such is the same with mermaids.”
                                                                Bastien watched as the woman stood and looked at him. He wondered briefly if their brief conversation was over but then she surprised him.
                                                                “Come on though. You'll never learn anything out here.”
                                                                Though the idea of going inside the building wasn’t all that appealing Bastien stood anyway. If she wanted to help him learn then he would gratefully take her up on her offer.
                                                                “If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you are helping me?”
                                                                “Because I'd be lost if no one offered to help me. You may call me Arlana.”
                                                                Bastien smiled warmly at Arlana, glad of her company.
                                                                “Thank you Arlana, I'm Bastien. Have you begun to understand them then?”
                                                                He asked, as she seemed to understand the humans better than he did.
                                                                “Not remotely. But there's this one of whom I am especially fond.”
                                                                The small yet happy smile told Bastien more than her words did, and he was glad that Arlana had someone she was happy with.
                                                                “He has done more than enough to acclimate me to their situations. He was supposed to meet me here...”
                                                                Bastien looked around, trying to see if there was anyone looking for someone else. But didn’t notice anyone in particular.
                                                                “From what I can tell about humans, they don't seem to be the timeliest of people. Where exactly were you to meet your man?”
                                                                Bastien asked, turning to look at Arlana again.

“He said he'd find me. I know he will. He never lies. He was changing into a costume I think, or perhaps meeting with his mates. They may all arrive together. They're such hooligans, but I wouldn't change them for the world.”
                                                                Bastien hummed lightly, surprised that Arlana’s young man was apparently a man of truth. He had found that even though humans said they liked people who told the truth and didn’t lie, that they quite often enough were comfortable doing just that.
                                                                “I also don't understand the costume thing. Most humans seem unhappy being themselves but why become...falsely injured or take on the appearance of another human...its confusing.”
                                                                He said, his words reflecting the confusion he felt.
                                                                “Thomas explained it's the fun of the holiday. Nostalgia.”
                                                                Bastien did not understand where nostalgia came into dressing up like another person. Traditionally on All Hallow’s Eve humans would stay indoors and carve squashes before placing a candle in them to ward off bad spirits. They didn’t go out and those that did often covered themselves in mud and dirt to confuse the spirits that were supposed to be roaming free.
                                                                “I know that much, but dressing up as another person, that makes no sense to me. Humans place far too much importance on their appearance, and then they go and change it so drastically for one night.”
                                                                “It's their prerogative as a culture, I suppose.”
                                                                “It must be, though I do believe that is one thing I will not be emulating. I'm quite happy with how I am, and my looks do not truly matter to me. Any potential mate would look for how good of a protector and provider I am. Not physical appearance.”
                                                                He said speaking from what he knew of packs and how they behaved when it came to mates. Appearance was such a minor part. It was more important for mates to be strong and be able to protect themselves. The stronger and more intelligent they were the more likely they were to be a great parent.
                                                                “...you came to this school to find a mate?”
                                                                Bastien frowned, realizing how his words sounded.
                                                                “No, but it seems many of the humans here have...no care for how many bed partners they take. But their appearance is all it takes to get someone to bed them. My culture values more than beauty. When I look for a potential mate I look for qualities beyond the physical. I...I think that's what I was trying to say. If that makes sense and if not please do ignore me.”

He hoped that this time around that what he said had made more sense. Humans it seemed didn’t care if their bed partner was strong or could provide for them and any children they might have. Humans it seemed only cared about ’scratching an itch’ than having a relationship that meant something. And Bastien didn’t understand that at all. He didn’t want to have multiple bed partners. Then again he wasn’t quite ready to mate yet either. It was Arlana’s smile that drew him back out of his thoughts.
                                                                “This is one of the most intelligent conversations I’ve had since my ascent to the land.”
                                                                That statement surprised Bastien. He thought that Arlana had been here longer than he had, thusly she must have met some people who could hold intelligent and engaging conversations.
                                                                “Truly? I've met some humans who are very well spoken, articulate, and hold quite lovely conversations. Mary down at the diner for one has a sharp wit and a shockingly open mind for instance.”
                                                                “And yet we don't understand each other at all. It was lovely to talk with you.”
                                                                Bastien smiled as Arlana kissed his cheek, in return he stooped down a bit so that he could give her a hug.
                                                                “Indeed it was, perhaps we'll have more in the days to come. Enjoy the gathering with your fellow.”
                                                                “Thank you. And I hope you find what you're looking for.”

Bastien smiled as Arlana hugged him back briefly before breaking away and walking off with a smile. Despite the fact that he had just made what he hoped was a new friend Bastien found that he was no longer in the mood to deal with the complexities of human interaction. So instead he headed back to the park where he had left his belongings before stripping and shifting into his wolf form. Picking up his duffel of belongings in his mouth before running towards the forest. It was likely that he could find better shelter there, than in the town.

#676E70
        #8A6952
        #452D2C
        #C9BC9D
                                                        User Image

She hadn’t been wandering for too long, after finding a few places to get a snack or two she had headed back towards the punch table. For those lingering around it, it was obvious that they were on their way to drunk. But outside of that the place was kinda’ boring to be honest. Sure the school had done a good job putting this thing together but at the same time, they had rules and things in place that kept it from being a lot more fun. She wasn’t suggesting copious amounts of booze and drugs like the last party, but at the same time it was college. People were meant to let loose and go a little crazy weren’t they? And this party just reminded her of the incredibly lame junior high and high school dances. Where the most exciting thing was going outside to make out with someone. Or them playing the electric slide. But Alex didn’t see that happening at this party.

Anyway she was officially done with the thing but saw Xal talking and …drinking like a damn fish…with some other chick at the punch table so she wasn’t going to go just yet. The last time she let Xal go on her own after she was drunk had led to her crazy human eating ex. So once bitten twice shy kinda’ thing there. She wasn’t about to leave Xal alone again just yet. Not until she knew she was home safe. She was about to start munching on her caramel and chocolate apple when Xal came out of nowhere and kissed her like she was dying for it. Alex let herself enjoy the kiss while it lasted. But it was also clear as day to her that Xal was drunk as hell. Only time’s Xal got close to coming out of the closet was when she was drunk. And well kissing another woman like she was dying for it was definitely out of the closet.

“Well then, I could- I could definitely go for another one o' them.”
                                                        “Suga'r you have no idea.”
                                                        Another quick kiss and then Xal was whispering in her ear.
                                                        “Make a quick stop my way before you go home.”
                                                        “And where exactly are you going?”
                                                        “With you, of course.”
                                                        Alex grinned because she couldn’t help it. Drunk people were ******** hilarious.
                                                        “Then why do I need to stop by your way before we head out?”
                                                        Alex asked, getting a n** on the lips before another kiss as Xal headed towards her truck; she decided to follow after her.
                                                        “So what brought all of this on then?”
                                                        “S'not real...ly brought on, I felt this way for a while.”
                                                        “You still seem pretty freaked out by it, even if you want it.”
                                                        “What's the harm in one little lay?”
                                                        Alex let Xal pull her down so she could kiss her again. Lord knew she should have had more strength in her to resist, but honestly it was pretty clear she wasn’t going to fight Xal over kisses.
                                                        “Just one quick orgasm. I think I've masturbated enough to get it right.”

Alex groaned and opened the door to the passenger side so Xal could climb in. If this woman was sexy to Alex when sober, then having this minx when she was drunk was just way too much temptation for her. And Xal did have a pretty wicked mouth. Then the fact that the one’s in the closest had some of the best damn fantasies didn’t help her either. And she was quite sure Xal was good in the sack. The way she kissed? There was no way she’d be bad. Inexperienced maybe, but she clearly had enough enthusiasm to make up for it.

“My truck isn't the greatest for car sex.”
                                                        “My bed is perfect for it.”
                                                        “I bet it is. You going to get in the truck so we can get you to your bed?”
                                                        The wink Xal gave before climbing in was such an invitation. Lord have mercy on her, but she was going to have a hard time tonight.
                                                        “So what prompted that kiss then?”
                                                        “Spirit o' All Hollow’s eve.”
                                                        The hiccup she gave was just too cute. She could hold her booze for such a small thing. But when she was drunk she was a hoot.
                                                        “Sure it wasn't the lady you were drinking with?”
                                                        Alex asked as she put the truck into drive and pulled away from the school.
                                                        “Who? Cali? M...maybe a little.”
                                                        “Mmmhmmmm. Like enough of that punch to make you see double, a little right?”
                                                        “Nope, I just see two.”
                                                        Alex caught Xal looking at both of her hands as if to make sure and held back a laugh.
                                                        “Well I'm sure you aren't going to be feeling to happy tomorrow.”
                                                        “You- you should stay over... I mean, I know that Cat and the ...the whatever, but I wanna’ wake up curled next to you. Not fair she always does.”
                                                        “I don't think that's such a good idea. You might be fine with that right now, but in the morning when you're sober...probably not so much. And I'd rather not lose ya' just yet.”

Alex knew that as much as Xal was out of the closet for the moment when morning and sobriety rolled around she would not be a happy camper. And even if she slept in Xal’s bed with her, without having sex with her; Alex was pretty sure Xal would freak out. That was a fact. They spoke briefly about why she wasn’t going to sleep with her just yet. Xal thinking it had something to do with Cat, when it in fact had absolutely nothing to do with her. As close to Cat as Alex was, she wasn’t about to let Cat control her sex life. She hadn’t tried to do that since Cat had left her place. Though she did whenever Cat had gone into heat, using her ability to control Cat without mercy. Even if she had felt guilty about it later. And then they were right back to the same subject. Sex.

“Can't we have one quick lay?”
                                                        “Not while you're drunk. You might want it now, but if I end up staying over and we're naked you might freak out tomorrow. I'm not going to take advantage of you like your last one did.”
                                                        “I would wanna date a freakin' saint...I wish we could just ...have this when I'm sober”
                                                        “Suga'r it's going to take some time when you're sober to work past those problems keeping you from having this. And I'm willing to work and wait for you on that. But I'm not about to take advantage of you.”
                                                        “S'not taken' ad-advantage cause I'm sober”
                                                        “Right now you're not.”
                                                        Alex pulled into Xal’s driveway and parked.
                                                        “Wait, no... that's ... hm, I forgot my words.”
                                                        “Yeah I can tell. You want some help getting out?”
                                                        “Nah, I can walk up.” Alex should have seen the kiss coming, but honestly she didn’t. It was a quick one again. Almost like a kiss goodnight, but she wanted to make sure that Xal was safe before heading home herself.
                                                        “I'll walk you up. Make sure there ain't no monsters waiting for ya'.”
                                                        “Worse is Tiamat...”
                                                        Alex figured that Tiamat must be Xal’s roommate. And helped Xal unlock the door when she fumbled with her keys.
                                                        “Home sweet home.”
                                                        “One more for the road?”
                                                        Alex snorted as she shut the door behind her.
                                                        “We're not home safe yet. Come on up the stairs Pixie.”

She said as she led Xal towards the stairs that led to her room. Helping Xal when she tripped on the stairs. While she didn’t care about the shoes getting damaged, having to take Xal to the hospital with a broken ankle so wasn’t on her list of things to do tonight.
                                                        “All right. Wings off.”
                                                        Some wiggling on Xal’s part and she had the wings off, Alex hung them carefully on the back of Xal’s door.
                                                        “Shoes too Pixie.”
                                                        Alex said as she helped Xal keep her precarious balance while she took them off. After Xal handed her the shoes, she gently tossed them towards the door too.
                                                        “One more?”
                                                        Alex bit back a sigh. It was almost akin to dealing with a small child. As it stood she was ready to jump into bed with Xal. But if it got her out of here fast enough to keep her from doing just that, then she could handle one last kiss.
                                                        “One more.”
                                                        She said, hoping Xal understood she was serious. And as luck would have it Xal decided to make this like the first kiss of the evening. Deep and long as if she was starving for her kiss. God could the woman kiss, and it really wasn’t fair that she was so damn drunk. The taste of the Everclear still clung to Xal’s mouth and it was that reminder that kept Alex from giving Xal what she had been trying to get since they left the party. Even if it meant she had to masturbate once she got home.
                                                        “All right to bed with you now. You're going to have one HELL of a headache come tomorrow.”
                                                        “S'not like I ain't had a hangover before.”
                                                        “True enough. But I'm dragging you to class tomorrow regardless.”
                                                        “You gotta get in the apartment first.”
                                                        Alex didn’t say that ever since the clean up she had helped Xal with, that she may or may not have made a copy of her key without her permission. So she’d be there bright and early tomorrow to drag her a** to school.
                                                        “True enough.”
                                                        The show Alex got was nice too. Xal apparently was too drunk to care if Alex saw her naked as she stripped her way towards her bed. And not in the sexy follow me manner. It was at that point that Alex chose to leave. Anything Xal did from that point on was going to be by herself.
                                                        “M'going to bed now.”
                                                        “Night!” Alex called from the stairs before locking up the place behind her.

Colors:
906E54
4A1510
282D30
4B433C
Cat: /rolls out of bed with a yawn and goes to brush her teeth before heading into the kitchen to make sausage and eggs and coffee
Alex: -wakes to the scent of eggs and sausage.- [color=#4A1510][b]There enough for both of us?[/b][/color] -rubs the sand from her eyes-
Cat: [color=#7E748C][b]Yeah, figured it might be nice to cook for you too. For a change...So your bed smelled like c**. What's up with that?[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b]I got off. That's whats up with that.[/b][/color]
Cat: /rolls her eyes and turns off the eggs. [color=#7E748C][b]Jesus, I wish you'd get off of that fairy t**t.[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b]And I wish you would realize that she's not Callie.[/b][/color]
Cat: [color=#7E748C][b]So you'd rather I just sit by silently and let you get hurt again?[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b]She [i]isn't[/i] Callie, Cat. Yeah she's a b***h. But she's never stabbed me in the back. In fact whenever she's drunk she's actually quite open about how she feels.[/b][/color]
Cat: [color=#7E748C][b]So you want to hook up with a b***h who can't even tell you she cares for you sober? Is there- are you like hard WIRED to hook up with people who will screw you over?[/b][/color]
Alex: -looks pointedly at Cat- [color=#4A1510][b]Maybe, then again I haven't gone to bed with you and you've managed to ******** up my credit. And taxes.[/b][/color]
Cat: /takes a slower drawl, savoring the flavor. [color=#7E748C][b]You're so full of s**t. You're going to get hurt.[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b]Like I haven't been before. But you know what? I'm not going to let you choose who I am or am not friends with. If I want to be friends with you AND Xal that is MY choice. Have you thought for a second that MAYBE, just maybe Xal won't hurt me? Or that I might be the one who HELPS her?[/b][/color]
Cat: [color=#7E748C][b]But she WILL. She WILL hurt you. She's a ******** lesbian whose afraid to be a lesbian and if you don't think one day in the future, she's not going to lash out on you like she does herself, then you're a ******** idiot.[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b]And I'll deal with it. You think I haven't delt with that particular reaction before? I have Cat, before I met you. You know how I dealt with it? Just fine, because if she wants to be with me then she'll do just that. I know you don't want me to get hurt, but Cat this is MY decision. And if it doesn't work out then fine. But so long as it's MY decision I don't care. Don't treat me like my father and uncle.[/b][/color]
Cat: /turns and grabs a napkin and throws six sausage links into it. [color=#7E748C][b]This is such bullshit, but whatever. Fine. Let the little skank break your ******** heart. See if I ******** care, Alex![/b][/color] /storming toward the door

[b]TIME SKIP[/b]

Alex: -looks at her as she sips her coffee- [color=#4A1510][b] “Yeah you got into what looked like some sort of drinking contest with this chick dressed as Mata Hari and then you laid one on me. You got yourself a wicked tongue there.”[/b][/color]
Xal: /groans. [color=#CC8985][b] “Oh, ******** me.”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “You asked me to a couple of times. One of specific note was the One good orgasm. I think I've masturbated enough to get it right.”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “Stop talking now.”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “Just figured you ought to know. I mean, it's not like my opinion of you has changed or anything. Actually it makes you behavior the last time you got drunk more explainable.”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “Didn't want to know.”[/b][/color] /pops the aspirin
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “About last night or the last time you got drunk?”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “About last night.”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “Because the last time you got drunk and I took you to the dinner...you buried your face in my crotch. At least last night you didn't do [i]anything[/i] half as awkward as that.”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “I- WHAT!?”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “The night you ended up with your ex. Yeah before you went home by yourself you literally buried your face in my crotch, inhaled and said I smelled good.”[/b][/color]
Xal: /covers her face, embarrassed
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “You're embarrassed?! Honey imagine how I felt. I was just glad I smelled good.”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “Oh no, oh no .... oh god.”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “Dude that was what? About a month and a half ago. You're okay.”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “Look, maybe ...maybe I have said these things, but I- I need ...time to ...”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “Get out of the closet? Deal with the fact that when you're drunk of your tits you're a flaming lesbian?”[/b][/color] -purposely saying things to get a reaction out of her-
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “Why the ******** do you make it sound so ******** AWFUL!? It's like you DON'T WANT to be with me!”[/b][/color]
Alex: [color=#4A1510][b] “Because YOU always make it seem to be so ******** awful and SHAMEFUL. Hell I'd like to be with you, but it's kinda hard when the woman you want is so ******** scared of TAKING what she wants!”[/b][/color]
Xal: [color=#CC8985][b] “So, what? You want me to TAKE what I want, is that it!?”[/b][/color] /pulls Alex close and kisses her hungrily. [color=#CC8985][b] “Like THAT?”[/b][/color]
Alex: -kisses her back- [color=#4A1510][b] “Yes! I want you to not second guess yourself over this. Because I sure as hell won't!”[/b][/color]
Xal: /just looks at her with tears in her eyes. [color=#CC8985][b] “Alex, I can't- I can't just DO this. I'm not- I'm not STRONG like you, I don't HAVE it in me.”[/b][/color]
Alex: -kisses her forhead- [color=#4A1510][b] “You can, and I know this because you did it without any prompting last night. Without me egging you to do it.”[/b][/color][/spoiler]
                                                        User Image

Her night had ended with some fun. Even if it was only her and her fingers and not the fingers of a certain blonde. She had needed that because shortly after she had fallen asleep, she never heard Cat come in; but she must have because she had woken to the scent of sausage and eggs cooking. The scent of coffee didn’t hurt the wake up process either.

“There enough for both of us?”
                                                        “Yeah, figured it might be nice to cook for you too. For a change...So your bed smelled like c**. What's up with that?”
                                                        “It’s called masturbation or “getting off”, that’s what’s up with that.”
                                                        “Jesus, I wish you'd get off of that fairy t**t.”

Alex sighed not wanting to get into this now, but it did need to be addressed. She couldn’t just keep letting Cat decide who she could and couldn’t be friends with, let alone who she was allowed to ******** fantasize about. She didn’t insult any of Cat’s friends…then again she didn’t know how many “friends” Cat actually had.

“And I wish you would realize that she's not Callie.”
                                                        “So you'd rather I just sit by silently and let you get hurt again?”
                                                        “She isn't Callie, Cat. Yeah she's a b***h. But she's never stabbed me in the back. In fact whenever she's drunk she's actually quite open about how she feels.”
                                                        “So you want to hook up with a b***h who can't even tell you she cares for you sober? Is there- are you like hard WIRED to hook up with people who will screw you over?”
                                                        Alex sent Cat a very pointed look before answering that question.
                                                        “Maybe, then again I haven't gone to bed with you and you've managed to ******** up my credit. And taxes.”

The argument continued in this vein, both of them getting angry at each other, turning to yelling at times. Alex didn’t understand why Cat was so determined to make sure she wasn’t hurt by Xal. Xal as she kept pointing out wasn’t Callie. And Alex knew that the circumstances were very different.

“You're so full of s**t. You're going to get hurt.”
                                                        “Like I haven't been before. But you know what? I'm not going to let you choose who I am or am not friends with. If I want to be friends with you AND Xal that is MY choice. Have you thought for a second that MAYBE, just maybe Xal won't hurt me? Or that I might be the one who HELPS her?”
                                                        “But she WILL. She WILL hurt you. She's a ******** lesbian whose afraid to be a lesbian and if you don't think one day in the future, she's not going to lash out on you like she does herself, then you're a ******** idiot.”
                                                        “And I'll deal with it. You think I haven't dealt with that particular reaction before? I have Cat, before I met you. You know how I dealt with it? Just fine, because if she wants to be with me then she'll do just that. I know you don't want me to get hurt, but Cat this is MY decision. And if it doesn't work out then fine. But so long as it's MY decision I don't care. Don't treat me like my father and uncle.”
                                                        “This is such bullshit, but whatever. Fine. Let the little skank break your ******** heart. See if I ******** care, Alex!”

Alex sighed as Cat slammed the door shut as she left. She ate the food Cat made, not wanting it to go to waste. But she didn’t really taste it. She really hated fighting with people she cared about, it made her feel guilty and sad. Finishing the food Alex set the dirty dishes in the sink and went to go get dressed.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

She would be a liar if she said she hadn’t enjoyed waking Xal from her sleep. Knowing full well that girl was going to have one hell of a hang over. The fact that she was being obnoxious she hoped was tempered by the fact she made Xal coffee and had brought aspirin to help with the head ache. And she fully intended to take her out for breakfast too. Mainly so that she could ideally get her to behave like a responsible adult and come to class. And egging her on wasn’t exactly on the plan, but as soon as it happened Alex went with it.

“I- WHAT!?”
                                                        Alex took a sip of her coffee before answering.
                                                        “Yeah you got into what looked like some sort of drinking contest with this chick dressed as Mata Hari and then you laid one on me. You got yourself a wicked tongue there.”
                                                        “Oh, ******** me.”
                                                        Alex couldn’t help it, she was feeling a bit devilish and she didn’t often let herself have too much fun like this. Besides she was telling the truth which made this even better.
                                                        “You asked me to a couple of times. One of specific note was the One good orgasm. I think I've masturbated enough to get it right.
                                                        “Stop talking now.”
                                                        “Just figured you ought to know. I mean, it's not like my opinion of you has changed or anything. Actually it makes you behavior the last time you got drunk more explainable.”
                                                        Alex said remember the last time she had hung out with Xal and Xal had been drunk. It was also quite unfortunately the night Xal had ended up with her human eating b***h of an Ex.
                                                        “Didn't want to know.”

Alex grinned, it should have given Xal a clue that she was about to find out regardless.
                                                        “About last night or the last time you got drunk?”
                                                        “About last night.”
                                                        “Because the last time you got drunk and I took you to the dinner...you buried your face in my crotch. At least last night you didn't do anything half as awkward as that.”
                                                        “I- WHAT!?”
                                                        “The night you ended up with your ex. Yeah before you went home by yourself you literally buried your face in my crotch, inhaled and said I smelled good.”
                                                        It was fun watching Xal blush, she was so pale that it was noticeable, and when she covered her face with her hands it was adorable.
                                                        “You're embarrassed?! Honey imagine how I felt. I was just glad I smelled good.”
                                                        “Oh no, oh no .... oh god.”
                                                        “Dude that was what? About a month and a half ago. You're okay.”
                                                        “Look, maybe ...maybe I have said these things, but I- I need ...time to ...”

Alex saw where this was heading and decided to pursue it. Maybe it was mean of her to want to do so, but she was somewhat tired of waiting for Xal to get s**t faced to admit that she wanted her.
                                                        “Get out of the closet? Deal with the fact that when you're drunk of your tits you're a flaming lesbian?”
                                                        She said, sneering words at certain points so it sounded harsher than it could have been.
                                                        “Why the ******** do you make it sound so ******** AWFUL!? It's like you DON'T WANT to be with me!”
                                                        “Because YOU always make it seem to be so ******** awful and SHAMEFUL. Hell I'd like to be with you, but it's kinda hard when the woman you want is so ******** scared of TAKING what she wants!”
                                                        “So, what? You want me to TAKE what I want, is that it!?”
                                                        And with that Xal pulled her close and was kissing her quite hungrily, a bit more finesse than she had the night before. But god had Alex known all it would take was some angry words then she would have done this ages ago.
                                                        “Like THAT?”
                                                        Alex didn’t let her get too far, pulling her back for another kiss answering Xal’s hunger with her own before letting go of Xal gently.
                                                        “Yes! I want you to not second-guess yourself over this. Because I sure as hell won't!”
                                                        And she meant it, because she was comfortable with who she was, and what she could do, and who she desired. And Xal could second guess herself until the day she died but Alex knew that when it came to what she wanted…well Xal knew how to get it.

“Alex, I can't- I can't just DO this. I'm not- I'm not STRONG like you, I don't HAVE it in me.”
                                                        Alex saw the tears in Xal’s eyes and decided to not push it any further today. She hadn’t been lying to Cat when she had told her she knew Xal had some serious issues to deal with. And she knew it’d take more than a morning to deal with all of them. Alex kissed Xal’s forehead gently and pulled back to look at Xal.
                                                        “You can, and I know this because you did it without any prompting last night. Without me egging you to do it, like I did just now. Come on let me buy you breakfast.”
                                                        Alex said pulling Xal with her heading towards her car.

Colors:
906E54
4A1510
282D30
4B433C
User ImageUser Image

He had found a relatively decent spot to sleep in for the night. It wasn’t a cave to be exact, but a formation of rocks that provided and overhang large enough for him to keep his bag and him in. It was dryer than the park, and better covered too. Though he was likely to wake up with either rain or snow on his face. But it served him well enough. He smelled a small stream not far from here that he could bathe in come morning. He was about to fall asleep when there was a commotion in the woods not far from him. Someone was running wildly and not caring about the noise they made. But it was the scent of the sea that drew him from his resting place. He was still in his wolf form so he very quickly caught up with Arlana. It was easy enough to transform back, and they had spoken about nudity earlier so he doubted that she would mind that he hadn’t grabbed anything to clothe himself with.

He had been concerned about the scents coming from her though, but as they talked what had transpired came to him easily enough. Arlana’s people…her kind she had called monsters. And apparently they enjoyed human flesh. He could sympathize with her plight. When he had been a younger pup in his first transformations he remembered turning and hunting a human down. He remembered eating that human’s throat and intestines before his pack dragged him away. But he hadn’t eaten a human since. For wolves they hunted anything weaker than themselves. They didn’t exactly distinguish between animal and human. It was all just prey to them.

“So you ate him?”
                                                                If Bastien had doubted Arlana’s remorse, the tears would have shown him otherwise. To him this is what proved that she was not like the others in her kind. He doubted they felt remorse when they ate their victims.
                                                                “Is there anything I can do?”
                                                                “I just w-want him back. I loved him so!”
                                                                Bastien kissed the top of her head as that seemed to not be covered in blood.
                                                                “I’m sorry for you. But all we can do is move forward. You can try to be the person he knew, the one that he loved.”
                                                                “But I betrayed him!”
                                                                “And that knowledge won’t bring him back. You’re going to have to live with this. You have to grow from this.”

Bastien talked with Arlana some more, eventually she seemed to calm down enough to realize that he was naked. And while he was a bit chilled it wasn’t so bad. He ran warm anyway, nothing absurd like that horrible book series had claimed werewolves did. Normal for humans was ninety-eight point nine degrees and he average out at about ninety-nine or one hundred degrees. Though being in this form he was colder than he normally would be, fur did help with that problem. But he also couldn’t talk to Arlana in his wolf form.

“Are you doing ... are you coping?”
                                                                Bastien asked, knowing that this wasn’t something one just spoke of and it became easier or better.
                                                                “As best I can. I- I need to sleep. I haven't rested all night...”
                                                                “May I walk you home? I could carry you if it is far.”

After deciding that, it was probably time for Arlana to do so Bastien let her lead the way. Shifting into his wolf form to be a bit warmer. It took more for the elements to get to him with his thick winter coat. They walked in silence for the most part. Bastien would nuzzle either his head or his body against Arlana in a manner that was meant to be comforting. Eventually it became apparent that Arlana needed something more than a nuzzle so Bastien shifted back. Gathering her close and holding her. Her hurt over what she had done was a physical scent, something visceral and potent. And he wished he could help her. They were outcasts even in this place.

“I really- I really did love him”
                                                                “I don't think he ever doubted that. He knew you loved him.”

They chatted more about getting back moving towards her place of residence. Both of them comfortable in their nudity. Bastien having suggested she get rid of the blood soaked clothing she had been wearing in the forest. She had a shirt of his to wear if she felt the need. Finally they were outside of her building. The kiss she gave his hand even felt sad, which shouldn’t have made sense but did. Bastien stooped to kiss her cheek. Using his thumb to wipe away the traces of Arlana’s tears before standing back up.

“Will you be in class tomorrow?”
                                                                Bastien asked, concerned that Arlana’s guilt would cause her to do something foolish.
                                                                “I will see you then.”
                                                                “I shall see you on the morrow.”
                                                                Bastien watched as Arlana entered the building before turning around and shifting back into his wolf form so he could get back to the spot he had found quicker. He himself was tired and he had only experienced the tail end of Arlana’s horrible night.

#676E70
        #8A6952
        #452D2C
        #C9BC9D
                                User Image

YOU xxx CANNOT xxx HIDE xxx FROM xxx ME xxx!!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Crawl on my belly until the sun goes down. I’ll never wear your broken crown. I took the road and I ******** it all away. Now in this twilight how dare you speak of grace.
                                  Crawl on my belly until the sun goes down. I’ll never wear your broken crown. I took the road and I ******** it all away. Now in this twilight how dare you speak of grace.

It had been months since he had been even remotely close to home. He had missed it something terrible. Some wolves were better at living in the wild, roaming around with strays. It had been hard enough to get Roarke to agree with the police force to cut him loose from the pack. That had been completely horrible. While his pack knew why it had happened and that it was for a good cause and that he might eventually return it had hurt nonetheless. If he had to describe it he would probably compare it to getting shot in the chest. Not in the heart mind you; but the chest. To feel this open gaping wound that wouldn’t fully heal. That’s what it felt like to him. And in the time since he had been away he hadn’t heard a single scrap of news from his pack or any informant he still kept for the police.

It was driving him nuts, not knowing. And the pack he had ”joined” took in strays and let them leave whenever they wanted. And he had completed his job concerning the pack he had been sent to investigate. While they were odd, and quite large, they weren’t interested in starting a war. The pack members were free to seek another pack or go on alone if they wanted. So it had been time to leave in the first place. But what really solidified his need to leave was that he had this itch. He was going into heat. It always started this way for him. It felt like electricity running through his veins and an itch just under the skin that was mildly annoying.

He needed to get back to his pack and to the safety of their quarters below their home. Some place where he wouldn’t be able to do anything stupid. Not that he was currently planning on doing anything stupid. But still, it was important he not end up mated to the wrong person. That would be such a nightmare. He had left during the daylight hours. His bag of items tied around his neck as he made the run back to New York. If he hadn’t transformed it would have been easily four days worth of walking to get back, but as a wolf he could get there in a half a day. Especially if he didn’t delay. Then again he couldn’t afford to delay. He reached New York City as night began to fall.

And as much as he wanted to just go back to his pack and be accepted by them again he did have a job to do. So instead he found an abandoned Alleyway and shifted back to his human form before getting dressed. All of his clothing reeked; he knew he probably smelled awful as well. But it couldn’t be helped. That pack had avoided humanity like it was the plague and bathing had happened when they had come across streams or creeks, or any body of water really. Clothing wasn’t such a priority with that pack. So that was how he turned up at his old station. In dirty clothing, covered in various things. Things he had very thankfully grown accustomed to the scent of. Ready to give his report to the chief before going home.

Jasper sighed before walking to the chief’s office and knocking on the door. “Sir I’d like to give you my verbal report on my findings on the Syracuse Pack.” He said before entering the office. The chief’s nose wrinkled and Jasper wanted to sigh. It wasn’t like he had time to find a shower and wash his clothes. He was hoping to do this quickly and get out. “What did you find out about them during your absence?” Jasper remained standing but briefed the chief on what he had found and that he felt that while they were quite large the Syracuse pack didn’t pose any immediate threat to the safety of the nation. He had been dismissed, having been told to go home and get some rest. Jasper knew what that was, it was a very polite you stink and don’t come back until you’re clean.

He had almost made it to the front doors when he heard a very familiar voice making a ruckus. He should have just kept going, but she just kept getting louder and louder. “What seems to be the problem here?” He asked, looking at Cailith. He wondered if she’d even recognize him. His hair had grown out quite a lot over the last three months and he did have quite a beard going.

#BD8D4F
            #B16F23
            #2B2117
            #D4C2AC
User Image
User Image

Her life had become infinitely worse since her incarceration. At this point Smee would very gladly trade this for Elle drinking like a fish or sleeping with Lemon in front of Elle. Because that would be a CAKE WALK compared to being John [********] Darling’s prisoner. If the first day had been pretty bad it had only gotten worse. She had a low-grade infection from her wounds. And it had been kept that way because Miss Johnson, Lemon’s old assistant had been sneaking her some medication in her food. Probably reading from the bottle labels and hoping it’d work. But Smee was grateful for the woman nonetheless. She would have liked more pain blockers, but at the same time she didn’t want them. It would make it harder for her to assess the damage Darling wrought on her.

In the week since he came into power he had visited her five times. Each time he’d ask her the same questions. Like if he kept hitting her she’d turn against Elle and spill everything that she knew. Smee knew that enemy soldiers were often ”interrogated” in such manners. But she was the only one who was in the cell with Darling. She was the one who knew he was enjoying this far more than he should be. As it was she was curled up in a corner as comfortable as she could be with broken bones, cuts, bruises, swelling, and infections. Today if she was counting correctly should, should be a day where John doesn’t make his little visits. But it wasn’t an exact science yet, and she didn’t want to think that she might start to get comfortable when he could come down any second.

In fact she had started to think he was sending another minion to befriend her when she heard a bit of commotion. She couldn’t see much, one eye was completely swollen shut and the other was pretty swollen thanks to the cut under her eye. As it was she could barely make out what was being said. “Look, I don't question orders, they just sent me down here, but if you want to be the one to face John, then be my guest. ” Smee listened carefully trying to hear what was going on but outside of a few scraping noises there wasn’t much. And then there was a noise outside of her cell. “Uhm, Miss- Miss Deveraux?” Smee looked up towards the person who spoke her name. He didn’t look familiar to her, and having never seen him before she automatically didn’t trust him.

John had sent a few guards to try to be her friend or pose as an Ally. Like she couldn’t see what he was doing. As long as Elle was off of the ship she didn’t trust anyone. At all. Johnson had been loyal to Lemon, but she doubted that extended too much towards her. Enough to slip her meds, but not enough to try to free her. Smee looked at him, hoping that her face showed a stony disinterest, but with how swollen it was…well the look probably failed. “If John sent you, you can ******** off. The answer is still NO.” She said, making it clear that she still wasn’t going to cooperate. She didn’t care how many pretty carrots he dangled in front of her. She wasn’t going to take a single one of them. Even if she could really use them.

“Well then I oughta be mighty glad he didn't send me. Name's Timothy, most call me Tootles.” Smee heard the cell door open as the man entered her space. The name rang a bell, it was very familiar. “I don't aim to hurt you. I have medicine and bandages. If you'll let me. I'm something of a doctor.” And there it was, clear as day. ‘Timothy “Tootles” Williamson, formerly of Elle’s army until defecting to Peter’s side having given medical aid to his soldiers. Imprisoned and escaped thanks to Peter.’ Smee looked at him before answering. “You sided with Peter. You clearly didn't die on his ship, so you must have been working with Darling's sister.” She would have sent him a glare, but that meant moving her face. Instead a weak laugh escaped her.

“Why should I trust you.” It wasn’t a question it was more a statement. In a way, he had played a part in this catastrophe. “Because his sister is dead, I don't agree with John and I don't intend to make this ship my grave. Besides, Johnson sent me. Figured I could do more good than her as know medicine and she was just grabbing what she could find.” It was this that made her give him a chance. That and the fact that moving hurt quite a lot. It wasn’t as if she was in any shape to escape him. Even if she wanted to. They chatted while Timothy bandaged her up. Applying salves to cuts and burns, wrapping those as well. Smee made sure that she didn’t give him anything that might get him off the ship. As much as she appreciated his help, she also didn’t fully trust him.

If she were Darling she’d want someone to come in and take care of the worst of the wounds. It’s not much fun when the victim is so injured they can’t do anything for themselves. But she also wasn’t a psychopath like him. It wasn’t long before Tim had finished bandaging her up. He gave her a few pain pills; which Smee hid behind the toilet. It was the one place least likely to be searched. She had him set her wrist before he started to leave. She was never passive when John attacked her. Though she knew at this stage he dealt her more blows than she had him, she just didn’t have it in her to give up. “Not that I'd've noticed, but he does tend to be a little slow on his left side. ” Smee smiled, remembering the blow to his knee that broke it. “Broke his knee there. Even with the machines that takes time to heal. But thanks. I'll keep that in mind.” She said watching as Timothy left her cell, giving a Salute before locking it back up.

If she survived this she’d try to get Elle to give him and his partner a pass. Especially if he kept helping her.

User Image

#42302E
                              #A18270
                              #D9AA96
User Image

His week had been quite eventful. In some ways it was good and in other’s it wasn’t. While he had lost Riley he had become the new King. He didn’t know how mother was doing, if the news had reached her. If she was safe or not. The repairs were taking some time, but it was not as if Elle could possibly reach the Palace before him. If she had even survived the wounds he had given her. On top of it he had lost Pearl. Not as in she was dead. But she had disappeared. He didn’t know how she had gotten off and away from the ship so easily or if she had help, but it angered him that she had left. He had counted her to be a friend of his, and there she went just disappearing without a word.

He knew that now he couldn’t trust or depend on her. For all he knew she could be a spy for some other country. Some country that might profit from a weakened government. While he wasn’t prone to fits of paranoia, he had need for that emotion now. He wasn’t sleeping much either, but he had to keep up the appearance that he actually gave a damn about anyone on this ship. So as it was he was back on the bridge watching how it was run. He was actually surprised at the skill of Timothy’s lover. Unlike her love Amira was actually genuinely skilled and knowledgeable in her field. But she also mainly stuck to herself. She talked to the other officers when it was needed, but she didn’t engage with anyone else on the ship outside of her lover. It was for this reason John had her report to him. He wouldn’t be a good leader if he didn’t seem to care about such things.

“Sir?”
                                                                                “Officer Dao, how are you adjusting to your duties?”
                                                                                “I’m well adjusted to my duties at this point Sir. It didn’t take me very long to understand the Jolly Roger’s operating and navigational systems.”
                                                                                “How are you getting along with the other officers?”
                                                                                John watched as a quick look crossed her face before being wiped clean. Interesting how she had such control over herself. But why she felt the need to hide her emotions from him he wouldn’t understand. Nor would he bother trying to understand at this date.
                                                                                “I get along quite well with the other officers here on the bridge Sir. Has there been a complaint lodged against me?”
                                                                                “No, nothing of the sort. I just haven’t seen you hanging out with any of the other officers is all. I just wanted to make sure that you and Timothy are doing well. That no one is troubling you.”
                                                                                “Oh. Timothy and I are doing well Sir. No one seems to be bothering us at this point. ”
                                                                                John nodded as if he was pleased by this fact. Honestly, he didn’t care. If Riley’s last message hadn’t ensured he wouldn’t kill them for failing to keep her alive he would have been done with both of them by now.
                                                                                “That’s good. I do hope that you and Timothy feel that you are welcome to get to know the other officers and personnel on the ship. I think a stronger sense of camaraderie will do the ship well. After all Riley wouldn’t have wanted you two to feel excluded had she survived.”
                                                                                “I’m sure we’ll have time to do that Sir. It’s only been a week and with any job it takes time to find the people you want to get to know.”

A call from one of the other officers drew their attention. It wasn’t important, but they did want Amira’s input on whatever it was so John dismissed her. From what he had seen; she didn’t quite trust him, and she seemed like she was much more attuned to people than perhaps her silly lover was. He didn’t have much on file for her outside of the fact she had sided with Peter during the war and often flew transport ships for him before being imprisoned. A few reports from her stint in Elle’s prison, she had quite the body count for someone so small. But other than that there was nothing in her file that pertained to her past. And if anyone was likely to be a flight risk it would be her and her lover. But as soon as he was at the palace he’d dismiss them.

He wouldn’t need either of them then. But whether he’d let them leave alive or dead was something he’d have to think about.

User Image

3F4854
#44392F
User Image

She should have been at the school. Yes, she really should have been. But out of all the things she should have done, she wasn’t doing much. She hadn’t gone to the school Halloween party; her hearing had gone all bonkers again. So she had to sequester herself in the sensory deprivation tank for a few hours. And that hadn’t helped. So after that she had gone home and crawled under her covers and put earplugs in an attempt to deal with the problem. It was slightly better this morning. As in she could function a bit better. But she was nowhere near normal. Not yet at least.

But she had some things she needed to do. Like try to find a roommate, it had been over a month and still no interest so she had printed off a new advert for it; including pictures of the unit. But this also meant that she had to leave her apartment, go to the school, and post it in one of the noisiest parts of the entire school. Which was not appealing to her at all. But nonetheless she didn’t want her family to carry the burden of the apartment all by themselves. So Moira had gotten dressed and grabbed her noise cancelling ear buds, in an attempt to neutralize as much noise as possible on her way to the school. But so far they hadn’t worked very well at all. Every conversation she had passed by sounded as if everyone involved was shouting in her ears.

Moira made her way across campus, wincing at every noise as she went. This was one of the reasons she was attending this school. If she could learn how to control this she’d be so much happier. This and her vision were her least favourite issues. Right not she could hear mice in the attic, well if she was in a place that had an attic that was. And then who knows if it’d go back to normal or if she’d go deaf. Her eyesight was just as annoying. It’d either be normal or macro or micro. She got horrible headaches that way. Same with the hearing. She could handle the scents when her nose decided to act up. But her hearing and vision were the least favourite things about her abilities. She didn’t care that she couldn’t use her super strength on command, or her ability to heal super fast. Yeah it was cool, but not necessary. It wasn’t like those would give her headaches or migraines.

Moira reached the commons and placed the new notice up, this time including her address. It wasn’t the best idea from a security standpoint but at the same time if people knew where to go then maybe they’d be more inclined to become a roommate. And with how busy she was Moira had shipped Freya and Loki back home to her parents. She loved her dogs, but she hadn’t had much time for them lately. And they did deserve more time than she had to give them. So there was no longer the dog issue at her apartment. Moira was hoping that now that they were no longer there that she’d get an offer or two for a roommate. Her parents had said that they didn’t mind paying for the apartment. But no matter what her parent’s said Moira wanted to make sure they weren’t paying for the entire thing. If she needed money from them she’d ask. It wasn’t as if her father wasn’t paying her well for the work she was still doing for him so far from home.

Moira didn’t want to head back home just yet, even if it was snowing and there was a large influx of students at the school. Which meant more parking passes she’d have to get out soon enough. She could have gone to the student café or the cafeteria, but with how her head was feeling she felt about as anti-social as Clive at his most social. Which was to say not at all. Moira sighed and put herself into work mode and pulled out her phone shooting Raphael a text.

Let me know how many students are going to need passes for parking.
                                  If you need me don’t call me. Just stop by the apartment.
                                  I’m not joking about not calling me either.
                                  ~Moira

She pressed send before walking back home. God help Raph if he decided to ******** call her. The last thing she needed was her phone vibrating to death against wherever she’d put it. It had done that when she had turned it on and she had felt like driving over with a tank.

#8F6C36
#2E5B32
#30411D
#C3B085

OOC
Crappy self post is crappy.
User ImageUser Image

His morning after coming back to the cover he had found in the forest hadn’t gone too bad. The snow had started falling again and he had been grateful for his winter coat. He had at one point curled in on himself so his paws and nose would get some body heat as well. But Bastien knew that bathing would be no fun this morning. Not with how cold it was. Bastien had placed his duffel of his belongings along the creek bed under some old pine branches. While it was supposed to be water proof Bastien didn’t want to take that chance. He shifted back to his human form and quickly got into the stream. It was very cold indeed, but he needed to bathe and the water was clean enough. Maybe he’d start bathing in the showers provided for the school’s sports teams. But right now this was easiest.

A few minutes later he emerged and got dressed. His hair was still wet but at the moment he didn’t have a towel to dry it with. Bastien began walking back to the school. Knowing that there was probably something going on. And that there might be a place for him to get food. He’d have to get a job soon. His money was starting to run low, and he would need an actual place to stay once winter hit with her full force. Right now it was cold and miserable, but as fall progressed and turned to winter it was likely to be far worse. And while he could deal with the elements at the moment he didn’t deny that he would have preferred a warm house to be in.

He made his way to the Cafeteria and bought some food. Which, as it was so cheap also tended to taste that way. It tasted more like rubber than actual food. But it also filled his stomach so he couldn’t complain too much. Bastien knew that humans often had a place where they posted odds and ends that they either needed, or desired to be rid of. After being pointed in that direction he was discouraged to see that no one had any jobs that needed to be done. He had a few skills that he knew he could use. But first he’d have to find out if there were any such stores here that he could do that with. Bastien pulled a pad of paper from his duffel and wrote a note.

Seeking Employment
                                                                Twenty-Six year old carpenter, wood worker, and carver looking for work.
                                                                Knowledgeable in building and maintaining houses and various wooden structures.
                                                                Please call…

Bastien pulled the mobile phone from his duffel. He rarely used it and normally had charged it when he had eaten at the diner in town. He honestly only had it because he was told this was how most humans communicated with each other now days. Especially through something called texting or texts. Something he had yet to figure out. Bastien poked the button that would show him how to find his own number but it kept doing things he didn’t want to do like make phone calls. It was probably five minutes later with plenty of growling and snarling; that he finally found the number alternately feeling triumphant and enraged at the same time. How humans fiddled with these obnoxious contraptions was entirely beyond him. Yes he could see how this was a handy device for them. Similar to how wolves would howl to communicate over long distances. But humans couldn’t do that, so this device was an acceptable substitute to them.

Bastien sighed and posted the note now that his number was written on there. He wondered if he should go back to Arlana’s residence and see how she was doing. But he also knew that she was not a wolf and probably didn’t feel the need to have people check up on her. Then again maybe she knew how to work a computer. If the phone had made him growl and snarl then it was likely the computer would make him shift and break the blasted machine. Then again maybe she would welcome a distraction like that. Especially after the events of last night. He was still concerned about her. There was no way they could go back and fix it, but it didn’t mean she had to be alone in this period of grief.

With that in his mind Bastien decided that was what he was going to do. He was going to go see Arlana and make sure she was…safe. Bastien started walking towards her house. Well…he didn’t exactly have a way in and he didn’t know what window might be hers. Bastien sniffed the air, remembering that she had said something about salt water. And sure enough he picked up the scent and followed it to a window before hollering. “ARLANA? IT’S BASTIEN. MAY I COME INSIDE?”

#676E70
        #8A6952
        #452D2C
        #C9BC9D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items