Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

In the dead of night, an old, abandoned bar sits on the outpost of town. A broken streetlight flickers briefly into life and illuminates the wooden sign that sits above the entrance. The words "Stellar" can be read on the dark, splintered wood in faded gold lettering.

Curious, you gently push open the door and jump at the sound of rusty hinges grinding against rotten wood. Dust flies up from the floor and into the musty din of the room. The empty bar sits on your right, and directly in front of you stand numerous tables. In the center of the room, illuminated by candlelight, sits a young woman with bright blue hair. She looks up from her tabletop easel, setting down a pallet of vibrant paints. Tipping her hat to you, she grins and peers at you from behind small, rectangular sunglasses, and you suddenly feel as if the whole room was alive in her glimmering blue eyes.

"Welcome to Stellar," she says, amused by your start. "What can I draw for you today?"

User Image

User Image

01. Follow the Gaia ToaSt. xD
02. Respect me and everyone else in the thread.
03. Don't try to order if there are no slots available.
04. Don't spam; if you want to be affilliates... well, you'll have to wait until I make some buttons. xD
05. Stick around and chat; I don't bite... much. xD Seriously though, it gets boring as hell when the thread goes quiet.
06. Don't ask for freebies. If I feel like it and you know you're made of win and awesome, I may just send a freebie your way. Of course, it'll probably just be an MS Paint doodle, but I'm lazy so DEAL.
07. Don't bash my art. I know it's nowhere near as good as I might like it to be, but that doesn't call for harsh words.

User Image

User Image

Fullbodies - - - - - - - X X X

Busts - - - - - - X X

Headshots - - - - - -
X X <---- Yaaay MS Paint doodles. xD

Keep in mind most of these samples are pretty old because... well, I kind of just opened shop. xD HELP ME GET NEW ONES GODDAMMIT.
COMING SOON: Preview images and better organization! xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas