• Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Hazel Buhari

When she was just a G i r l
She expected the World
But it flew away from her R e a c h

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk "

'think think think think '

so she ran away in her s l e e p
and she dreamed of Paradise
Every time she closed her Eyes.

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Thirty Three || Mother|| Lion

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
J I N " The Leopard" B O A N

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maybe I`m D O W N L O W

Maybe I`m U P H I G H

Maybe I`m L O S I N G my own M I N D

indentBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

xxxxxUser Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
J I N " The Leopard" B O A N

Maybe I`m D O W N L O W

Maybe I`m U P H I G H

Maybe I`m L O S I N G my own M I N D

indentThe male had done his usual routine that day. Sleep, Harass pigeons that landed in his enclosure, Eat food, and sleep more. He didnt understand why some of the others hated the zoo, especially when everything you ever wanted was in one place at one time.

Jin loved his enclosure. He loved the tree in which he could lay in, the little swimming area in the corner of his enclosure and the basking rock in the middle. It was wonderful. But what was even more spectacular about his enclosure was the fact that people would watch him. Every movement he made was "ooed and ahhed" over. Sometimes he even liked to give the people a nice show.

Today he decided it would be best to instead of harassing the pigeons, to harass the people looking at him through the thin plexi-glass wall the kept him from harming them. His muscle covered body walked over to the wall, in which he sat down. Staring intently at the people passing by, though a small toddler walked over to the glass. His pudgy hands pressing up the glass, and soon his round face. Oh how Jin was going to have fun.

The Leopard's claws dug into the earth as he stepped closer to the glass, and now he stood in front of the toddler, crouching down like he was going to try to pounce right through the glass at the small human. But instead of moving, he let out a guttural roar. The child had fallen backwards onto the cement in fear, and as soon as the child hit the ground the big cat was at the window licking the glass with his large tongue, which evoked the child to start giggling as his mother watched in horror. Jin was sure she was quite thankful there was a wall in between him and the child. Not that the leopard would harm the child if there wasn't a wall, just play with him like the big lush he was. Yes.

His hours of entertainment soon waned as the sunlight started to disappear. Soon instead of a huge cat in his enclosure, there was a grown man. His almost golden green eyes stared out behind long eyelashes, as he laid leisurely in his tree. His eyes staring up at the moon. He almost liked daylight more then night time, just because at least when it was day he could play and joke around. As a human, he was still the same old teddy bear.. but a little more serious.

The man climbed out of his sanctuary, wearing a black t-shirt and some jeans. He figured It was time for him to find other amusement. Though right now, he stopped, his eyes stuck on the sky. He leaned against his enclosure, his bright colored orbs looking up at the milky white moon, admiring the beauty of it. Jin definitely was a man who liked beautiful things, whether it was women, items, etc. If it was beautiful, you were sure to catch the man staring at it in awe.

xxxxxUser Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image===User Image===User Image===User Image===User Image

User Image
Clɑiɾє Piєrcє
                                Maroon-red eyes slowly blinked open, nothing but a cloudy film covered her eyes. Her head bent down, rubbing her eyes against her wrists trying to clear them of the drug induced eye vision problem. Though soon she was sure she would rather still have cloudy vision then to see the world as she did now. Dizzily. Her vision spun as she tried to stand up, only figuring out for a quick second that she wasnt able to. She tilted her head up, seeing the bright moon bath her in milky light. How could she be so foolish as to not look at the sky before standing? It wasnt like she was a pro at walking like a human yet.

Claire had only been at the zoo for three weeks, though she had only remembered changing into her new form a few times. It was a whole new experience for the wolf. Especially seeing as now she was in human custody, not in her own natural environment, and because the female had been near death three weeks prior and was covered in a white cloth like material called bandages. A bandage was wrapped around the top of her torso, including her shoulder blades and parts of her back. During her fight with a bear, she had managed to break 5 ribs on one side of her body, broke her collar bone on the other side of her body. Her flesh had been carved into by the bears claws,

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
xx
User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ✫ ██████

☆ ★ 」 → BASIC DETAILS ↙ ----------------------------
        Twenty . August 5th . Female . Straight

♛│ n a m e ;
        __ Raeden Ai Sohma
        ♛│ n i c k n a m e s ;
        __ Rae
        ♛│ n a t i o n a l i t y ;
        __ Japanese and Scottish

☆ ★ 」 → ADVANCED DETAILS ↙ ----------------------------
        cursed and against change

♛│ p e r s o n a l i t y ;
        __ Stubborn-She isnt one that ever changes how she feels, and if she does its on her own accord, no one elses. When she was in highschool she was picked on, and people walked all over her and tried to sway her opinions on people and things... but the girl decided that she wasnt going to take that anymore.

Devoted- Rae had been devoted to Shichiro since she was a young age, Even though she didnt know it at the time.. she was very devoted to him.. and wasnt sure that would ever change.

Elegant- Ever since Raeden was a little girl, she has always been elegant. She was elegant and graceful in everything she tried to do. She learned at a young age how to carry herself and how to behave properly like a young lady. (her father's mother forced her into etiquette class at a very young class.)

♛│ h i s t o r y ;
        __ Her fathers name is Botan, her mother's name is Eileen. Eileen lived in Scotland, and Botan was in Scotland on a business trip. Botan was driving down a country road and saw a woman struggling carrying her groceries. The rain started to pour and the man pulled over and oftered the woman a ride home. Well that ride home ended up more then a ride home, and ended up in a small relationship. For the month Botan was in Scotland, he fell for the woman and soon had to leave back to his country.

Eileen became pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and decided to keep her. Sure raising a child alone was rough, especially one that was special like Raeden.. but the woman was dedicated. Raising the little girl and still talking to Botan. Hoping one day he would come back and raise Rae with her. Unfortunately, when the girl was five, Eileen received a message from the Sohma's telling her mother that her father had died in an accident. Sure, Eileen loved Raeden, but she loved Botan and even looking at Rae made her heart break.. so she did what she could not wanting her daughter to see her depressed she sent the girl to japan.

Raeden showed up at the sohma estate, with a tag on her that said 'free to good home'. of course, who was to open the door for the crying five year old other then Shichiro. He took the girl off the front porch and soon the two became fast friends. The girl followed in his shadow, tagging along like a sibling. They were inseparable and best friends, he was an idol to her. Especially when the girl started to get bullied in school.

Raeden was 17 when the bullying got really bad. A few of the boys in her class we very rude and mean to her, calling her a "ginger" and a freak for having such red hair. One of the boys in her class stuck a huge a wad of chewed gum into her hair, hoping that meant she would have to cut it all off. She went home, crying. Turning to the only person she felt was there for her...Shichiro. He sat her down, holding her gently as she cried about what had happened. He helped the girl work the gum off of the side of her head. He stopped, holding the side of her head and looking into her eyes. He promised her he would take care of her bullies, and that she was beautiful.. he was going to continue talking but he stopped in mid-sentance. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. Needless to say, the next day he stuck to his words. Shichiro showed up at the school.. wound up physically intimidating the guys into leaving her alone. Shichiro even convinced them to give her compliments and such, everytime they saw her.

This is what started Raeden's love for the God of the Sohma household.

☆ ★ 」 → MY RULER ↙ ----------------------------
        Papou Fruit

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
______________нεℓℓσIyzebelAzael - -
_________________When you feel my HEAT
___________________Look into my eyes♥
________________________- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A silver helmet came off a skinny girls head. Long blonde locks fell to her sides as she shook her hair free from any entanglements. Her bright blue eyes glanced towards the house before she looked back at her bike. Rain hit her pale face as now it wasn't being protected by the silver helmet, which made the girls once happy face turn sour. Oh how she hated the rain, and what it would do to her hair now. Say good bye to non-frizzy locks, hello to what's sure to be an Afro. Though honestly her hair never got that bad, she just thought it looked like crap, which made her mood sour. Everything was based off of looks for this girl. If she looked like crap, she felt like it too.

Saia carried her helmet as she stepped towards the house, she had been out all night and finally came home. Sure it was afternoon but it wasn't like she hasn't pulled any all nighters in the past, hell, she was once an exotic dancer. There would be weeks that she wouldn't come home. One little night wouldn't hurt anyone, especially seeing as she had been doing so well.

Her heels clicked onto the ground as she walked towards her family's home. She was good at this whole disappearing thing, making it seem like she wasn't gone all night by packing clothes before she went onto her adventures. Though anyone who knew her knew better. Last night had been an after party where she was the guest of honor. which was cool and all, but surprisingly the girl didn't drink. She was trying to go a week without drinking. So far she was on day two, a tiny victory for her. Sober for two whole days, woo! 

She made her way to the kitchen of the Sohma estate, pouring a glass of cranberry juice. Figuring that since she had been sober, she might as well detox as well. Though the pale fragile hand lifted the red liquid up to her lips before parting to let it touch her tongue. She recoiled, almost spitting the red liquid across the room in disgust. Saia could never understand why someone would subject themselves to drink this putrid liquid. But boy, would Ryuu be proud of her.. Trying to be healthy and all. 

It took a while, but after months of Ryuu harping on her about how bad cigarettes were for the body, she finally stopped. A month clean for that. At least a year since she has even touched a guy. Another small victory. Wow, Turning your life around was hard work indeed. Especially right now, when she knew there was alcohol in her room and could quite easily get up and at least get buzzed, all it took was a little push. 

Her pale hand reached into her coat and she grabbed her pack of cigarettes. She opened the pack, looking into the fold. Half smiling as she saw the picture of her grandmother she had tucked in there to deter her from smoking. A week today since her death. Another reason why she wanted to be clean. For her nene. She took a cancer stick out, holding it In her fingers before waving it infront of her nose. Oh goodness. The smell of tobacco hit her nose and soon she couldn't help herself. She stood up, walking to the window and she opened it. Sitting on the seal, half In the house, half out. Soon lighting the cigarette with a match an placing it between her lips. Just one, she promised herself. In rememberence of her grandmother who was known for smoking like a chimney. The pale girl would lean further outside the window to prevent smoke from entering the house as she puffed. Oh how this cigarette made her feel so good. Ryuu was going to kill her.

{ } It is where my demons hide,
» it is where my demons hide
User Image User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Cheveyo___________________________________________________________Scout

N A M E : Shaylynn Taylor
A G E : Twenty Three
G E N D E R : Female
M A T E : None
F A M I L Y : Accepting Suggestions
W O L F : Form <3
P U P S : None

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
P E R S O N A L I T Y
I'm the quiet type. I mean, I talk and all..When I'm comfortable. But I have to feel like I know you well before you even start to even remotely understand me. I'm complex in many many ways. But, we won't get into that. The way I think and the way I act are two completely different things. Actually. they're on two polar ends of the spectrum. So, In order to keep us from veering off into about sixty paragraphs on human psychology, I'll just tell you how I act.

I'm a sweet Girl, that much is obvious. That girl who's always bending over backwards to open the door for you. If we go to the mall, I'll carry your bags. If you're shoe lace is untied, I'll tie it for you. Ok, I'm not quite so polite. I mean, I'd do it if you asked...Anyways, You get the gist. Imagine how nice I am to my crushes. It's not even funny. I may seem like I'm into those cheesy love movies and kissing in the rain, but I'm really not. My personality is bittersweet. I have a sense of humor, and I use it regularly. I'll poke fun at you, but never anything really personal, Mostly things pertaining to your intellect. I'm a very laid back girl. Honestly, I just like hanging out at bars, and watching all the guys walk by. As much of a sweetheart as I may be, I can be a a** as well. It's just not very often I am. I'm not that self absorbed s**t head you see walking down the school halls with her chin facing the ceiling and her collar popped. That's all for one reason. People tell me I'm lying when I tell them about my past. I'm not. There's not reason I'd want to joke around about something so serious

L I K E S
Running; Swimming; Gardening; The Colour Purple; Music; Pressed Flowers, All Seasons except summer; Spicy Foods; Fruits; Her wolf Form.

D I S L I K E S
Fire; Loud Noises, Summer, Sour Foods,

B I O G R A P H Y
I was born to a mother who didnt want me, and a father who didnt plan to stay in the picture. My mother didnt want me because she hated what she was, a werewolf. Just the Idea of creating another werewolf was enough to make her sick, though with that being said she kept me and tried to love me.

After I had turned for my first time, my mother decided she wanted to take me up to the woods and help me learn how to change into my wolf form. Though unfortunately, on our way up we got into a car accident. My mother had cut infront of an oil truck by accident and caused the truck to slam into the back of our car. My mother was killed on impact and I was knocked unconscious. I only woke up long enough to smell smoke, feel the shear pain of flames against my back, and see a man rip me out of the car.

When I awoke from being unconscious, the same man was by my bedside. He told me that he was my father and that he was sorry that i was badly burned in the car accident. He informed me that my mother had died and that he would be taking care of me. He told me that he genuinely always wanted to be in my life but because he was from a pack and my mother wasn't.. that he had to stay away but that he was always watching.

He was an Elder for the Cheveyo pack, and he pleaded with the alpha to allow me in. After much persuasion the Alpha let me in. Even though I was a wounded outsider. I made sure to try my best at impressing my elders, not wanting to be an loner like my mother nor wanting to allow my scars impair me. Around my Seventeenth birthday, my father passed away from pneumonia and I was left to my own accord.

C A R : Car
B E D R O O M : Bedroom
O T H E R : I have a huge firey scar covering most of my back. Secretly has a crush on someone in my pack, but shhhhh! no one knows!

KARMA CRAYON
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Shaylynn Ann Taylor

Got a curse I cannot lift
shines when the sunset shifts
when the moon is round and [F U L L]

The female stepped through the forest, the soft leather-like pads pressing lightly into the brown earth. A musky mud scent hit the Fae's nose before the white wolf lifted her head, sniffing the air.

Oh how Shaylynn was easily distracted by beautiful things. Nature was wonderful, in its purest form and Shaylynn felt so lucky to experience it in the form of a predator. The pursuit of pray through the woods, over grass fields. The sound of the carcass hitting the ground as a pack-mate lunged. The smell of iron filling the air around the kill, and the soft red tinge to the grass. It was a beautiful sight, gruesome, but wonderful. The fact that a pack of animals were so in tune with each other to be able to take down such a big animal, was almost magical.

Though the girls thoughts soon turned as she watched a fight break out. Adam and Osiris were going against each other. Acid-like dialog was exchanged, and soon the fight became physical. How sad, especially seeing as Pepper and Osiris just were announced as mates. This was supposed to be a celebratory night, not changing into something that was bloody and horrid.

The air turned from smelling like a fresh kill, to smelling like a mixture of scents from both packs. The Fae's bright eyes glanced around as she saw more people join the fight against the 'enemy'. She didnt understand it, at all. How could the packs go from being peaceful at peace meetings, to this? It didnt make sense.. atleast it didnt to the Fae.

Oh how Shay wanted to disappear, she greatly hated fighting the other pack. Especially seeing as it was very different from sparring her own. At least in sparring, you didn't fight to kill.. but this.. you fought to kill.. or seriously maim. She decided to stay though, this was indeed her family and she would beat herself up about leaving if something bad did happen.

The white wolf lowered her body to the ground, her stance widening to strengthen her center of gravity. She honestly had no idea what to do, she didnt want to disrespect another pack mate by just entering a fight. If someone needed her help, she was nearby and was willing to hop into it in any second. Though for now, she watched the chaos around her. Her eyes on the alphas for a few moments, watching the titans battle this feud out. oh how she looked forward to the next peace-meeting to see what people had to say about this.

ill turn you out in kind
when the moon is round and full
gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your
mongrel [M I N D]

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Female || Scout || Cheveyo

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
                                              EVANGELINE ANN LEIGHTON
                                                  Twenty-Two xxxx Female xxxx August 5th xxxx Prince's Chambermaid xxxxKarma Crayon

August 5th, a hot summer day, Evan took her first breaths in this world. Her parents were two farmers, with barely a coin to their name. They kept their daughter, not wanting to miss up on the opportunity for a free farm hand. Though the girl was only kept until she was Eleven, and sold to wealthy merchants for a loaf of bread.

Of course the merchants only purchased her to sell to the royal palace. At the young age of 11 the girl started her work at the castle, starting as a maid. She cleaned the floors. One day the girl was cleaning and she looked up to see one of the most handsome men she has ever seen before. Oh how his brown hair complimented his eyes, and his brute handsomeness was overwhelming. He was beautiful, In every sense of the word.

She turned to a fellow maid, asking who this man was.. only to find out that it was one of the princes. ONE of them. She figured if one of them was this beautiful, the other one had to be to as well. Boy was she right, both beautiful.

One night, Evan awoke from a dream. In her dream she was told that she needed to sleep with both of the royal men in order to go to heaven. She was told she was sent to the earth to pleasure both of the men and that she would be rewarded with a ticket to heaven. Because of this dream, she is bent on getting both men in bed. Anything to get her to heaven.

She worked as hard as she could to be able to work closer to one of the men.. or even both. So hard she dedicated all of her time to making the two men happy, and luckilly for her she was chosen to be the Chambermaid of Dimitri. Getting one step closer to her goal of bedding both men.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Evan is sweet, not wanting to be a disappointment to anyone. She does hold herself to a very high standard and gets very upset if she doesnt meet this standard. She is very hard to anger, but if she does get angry you should watch out because she has quite the temper. Evan is very much so OCD, she wasnt always this way but because of her passion for the prince and the king.. she became as such.

Evan likes collecting flowers, ever since she was a young girl. She and her mother collected flowers and pressed them. She loves tea and candies. It is not hard to woo the girl over, just give her any of those and she will be smitten. She loves horses, as she was born on a farm and raised a few back in her childhood. she loves children, any age. She hates loud noises, absolutely petrified of them. does not like deep water either.

If you cant find her cleaning the prince's room, you can easily find her hanging out with the horses. If you cant find her tending or petting them, look in her room. She loves to make clothes out of scrap fabrics she finds around the castle.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Chambermaid- (Gloriana) Evan likes this woman, even though the girl likes to joke around. She is good company and she likes to confide in this woman.

Cook- (Dryden) Evan is quite fond of this man. He is very kind to her, sometimes showers her with cookies or other sweets. Evangeline views him as a father figure as he always giving her advice and seems like he genuinely cares for her.

Prince- (Dimitri)
                                                        Evan loves this man. He is beautiful, wonderful. He might be a little cold to Evan sometimes, but she loves him to death and could not see herself liking any man as equally as she loves him.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
(xxєναηgєℓιηєxxLєigɦtσηxxx)

I belong with YOU,
you BELONG with me you're my sweetheart
I belong WITH you,
you belong with ME you're my sweet.

Come put out the fire on us . . .

indentB lah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

xxxThe Chambermaidxxx

xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

See Me!: see above! ^^^//Find Me!: BLAH // Join Me!:BLAH // Feel Me!: BLAH// Hear Me!: 'blah blah blah blah'

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Deloures___________________________________________________________Mistress

N A M E : Marlow Gray
A G E : Twenty Three
G E N D E R : Female
M A T E : Nothing.. Yet. ;]
F A M I L Y : Pm for suggestions or to plot
A B I L I T Y : Empathy
O F F S P R I N G : No one

P E R S O N A L I T Y
She is a complicated woman. She cares about things more then she should, and takes certain things to heart. She is sensitive in the way that if you critique her, she is most likely to close off and not speak a word. Though she is also quick to temper. boy when she is angry, Hell hath no fury like Marlow scorned. She has quite the bite and the bark, and in a fight will use both to her advantage. She is sappy, loves romance novels and would love a chance at her own peice of happiness even though deep inside she has doubts that vampires are even capable of love.
S T R E N G T H S
Speed, Quick thinking, being kind, Men, "Silver tongue", Sex

W E A K N E S S E S
Humans, Love, being almost too kind, men, her temper

B I O G R A P H Y
Marlow was born to two loving parents who very much wanted her. They showered her with love and she grew up in a household where her parents showed that they were very much in love. Many a time, Marlow found her parents kissing and being lovey with eachother. No one ever questioned their love for each other, until one day when Marlow came across her father having coitus with his secretary.

Marlow stood there, watching this even take fold at the the tender age of eight. Her mother walked up behind her, seeing this scene she soon snapped. Marlow watched as her mother slaughtered her father and the secretary within seconds. Death did not phase Marlow until she got older, even though the girl never admitted it out loud.. watching the secretary die was the most gruesome thing she could ever imagine. Her father was a quick death, made her unscathed.. but the human.. her death would scar Marlow for the rest of her life.

Marlow made a vow that she never wanted to kill a human, she didnt want to become the monster her mother was. She actually felt sympathy for the secretary, only because she was her fathers mistress caused her to be killed. How sad. Even more sad when she found out that her mother and father's love for eachother was just a show, her father didnt love Marlow's mother.. only the secretary. Which of course caused even more issues for the vampire..

R I D E [T R A N S P O R T A T I O N] : Transportation URL
L I K E S : Blood, Chocolate, Candy, The idea of Traveling, Sex, Music, Cleanliness, Humans, Animals, stuffed animals, Vintage things, 1920's time period
D I S L I K E S : Loud Voices, Making a mess, Bitchy people, Summer, being frightened,
O T H E R : Her normally silver eyes turn black when she gets angry, or is about to feed.

KARMA CRAYON

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

______________нεℓℓσмαяℓσωAℓiȿɑɢяαץ - -
_________________You dont have to be BEAUTIFUL
___________________To turn me on.
/i]

________________________- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Water fell over the blonde, as she ran her hands through her bright blonde hair. Her fingers separating conditioner covered tresses, and soon the girl turned the water off. Wringing her hair out before she placed a pale foot outside of the shower, a dark purple towel was removed from the back of the bathroom door before being slung across her pale skinny body.

Drying herself off before allowing the towel to fall at her feet. A black dress slipped onto her features before black stockings slipped onto her long legs. Her feet stepped into black stilettos before stepping over to the mirror in her room. Her lips were soon lined and filled in with a red lipstick and her top lids of her eyes were outlined in black liquid eyeliner. All of her appearance except her hair screamed out 1920s time era. She went into her bathroom long enough to blow dry her hair and call it a day. She left her room, but not before she gave herself a second look in the mirror.

She had no idea what she wanted to accomplish today, but a burning feeling tugged at her throat as she was reminded that she hadn't fed in a day and was feeling more then patched. Walking down the sidewalk, her heels clicked. She passed a little toddler and his mother on her way to her destination. Her eyes flashed a black color as she could smell the blood from where she was walking and she could feel her fangs ache in anticipation. Good thing for her, she was at the place she wanted to be before she walked down the stairs. Seeing someone she wasn't quite expecting to be at the bar at this hour. She walked up to the bar, leaning against it gently as her silver eyes glanced from the bartender to the man(Alexander) sitting a few seats away from her. Liquid gold hit her nose and soon she couldn't help but to smile. "You know Alex.. It tastes much better fresh." She said with a warm laugh as she sat down at a stool. The bartender brought over a champagne glass of animal blood before she turned to the Prince. "I would say cheers but it seems to me.. I'm a little late." She giggled before she lifted the glass to her lips and allowed the crimson liquid to disappear behind her teeth

{ } I just need your body,Baby <3
» From dusk till dawn♥
User Image User Image User Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Venture___________________________________________________________Gaurdian

N A M E : Alistair Goldschmidt
A G E : Twenty Five
G E N D E R : Male
M A T E : No
F A M I L Y : Willing to take applications
A B I L I T Y : Nightmare
O F F S P R I N G : no.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Cocky best describes this blue-eyed enigma called Alistair. When he puts his mind to it he can be the best at anything, as long as it’s worth putting his energy toward. He’s considered a loner, usually busying himself with painting or sketching a new masterpiece. Extremely creative and intelligent, Alistair sometimes is mistaken for being eccentric. Confidence is something he never lacks and often it can be misconstrued as egoism. When he sets his mind towards something or someone he doesn’t give up until it’s in his full possession. He has an unremarkable drive inside of him that fuels his actions, though sometimes they can be unconventional. Alistair is a man you don’t want on your bad side, for his mind is always full of plots and schemes that can be classified as borderline psychotic. Somewhere inside of him there is a man who loves with furious passion, though not just anyone sees this side of him. He has difficulty opening up, which causes him to have very few friends.

S T R E N G T H S
Honesty, Loyalty, Speed, Killing, Drawing

W E A K N E S S E S
Children, Women, his anger, Jealousy.

B I O G R A P H Y
Born to a young vampire princess in England. The father was supposedly a one night stand, and wanted nothing to do with the small clan as he was a prince to his own clan. His mother raised him to the best of her ability. Taught him at a young age how to feed on animals and not rely on human blood as he was taught it was bad to kill humans. Though one day his thought was changed completely.

When he was ten, his mother bonded with a half blood. This angered the boy because the half blood thought he could run Alastair's life. How dare a half-blood try and tell him to do anything! then to make matters worse, the half blood started abusing his mother. Well in a night of fury, Alistair killed his stepfather. Slaughtered him. Then ran away because he couldn't deal with looking in his mother's eyes, the pain... the guilt.. but during his time running away he slaughtered many humans.

He moved to America, hoping to find a "family" over in America that would accept him for killing humans and a prince in his old clan. He found the Venture Clan, explained what had happened in England. He was put in the clan as a probationary member, and soon worked his way up the ranks. Becoming almost best friends with the Princess.

R I D E [T R A N S P O R T A T I O N] : Car
L I K E S : Women, Sex, being alone, being half naked, Drawing, swimming, being protective, helping his fellow clan members. Cats. Art
D I S L I K E S : Loud people, when people mess with the people he is supposed to protect,Rude people, Vampires who only eat animals, .
O T H E R : His eyes change an amber colour when he feeds

KARMA CRAYON

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out