Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THIS MAN DAMNIT!

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

....Even if he is my father....

User Image

[imgright]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/a0d51d82c06b9c2d1d1bcfe41d2acf7a-1.jpg[/imgright]

[align=center]
[color=indigo]DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THIS MAN DAMNIT![/color]

[IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/RockLeeAvatar19-1.png[/IMG]

[color=orange]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color]

[color=orange]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color][/align]

[align=center]
[size=12][color=indigo]....Even if he is my father.... [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/RockLeeAvatar6-1.png[/IMG][/align]
Reu Shima
User Image

XXXXXXXXI get what I wantXXXXXX

I take what I needXxxxxxxxx

......And I don't care what you got to say about it!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜ

ஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

I am Death's Messanger

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

[imgleft]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Wooo551-1.jpg[/imgleft]

[b][size=18][color=darkred][align=center]I am Death's Messanger
[/align][/color][/size][/b]

[align=center][color=orange]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color]
[size=10][color=dimgray]

[/color][/size]
[color=orange]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color][/align][/align]
[align=center]

[IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/gun-4.jpg[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/buttahfly3-1.png[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/gun-4.jpg[/IMG]

[/align]
User Image

I Wanna Feel The Wind Beneath My Wings
I Wanna Know What It's Like To Sore Through The Skies
I Wanna Know The Feel Of Your Hand In Mine

User Image

“ If you are worried that it’s too much…it isn’t…really Cody and I are fine” she said, looking with a smile. She hoped they wouldn’t worry…because if they did and ended up calling someone…Cody would be taken away…and that would be bad for everyone. Jeza saw that Lauren was opening her mouth to protest for a moment, Jeza turning her head a little bit to look at Alex for a moment as if she were looking for a way out….thats when Lauren started to talk about having to finish school and all that….then looking at Tyler with worried eyes and started to talk to him about….Jeza’s face slowly starting to scrunch up into a frown as she sighed for a moment taking a sip of her water before the waiter started to come. “ Thank God…” she muttered under her breath as the waitress started to pass out their plates.

“ If you are worried that it’s too much…it isn’t…really Cody and I are fine” she said, looking with a smile. She hoped they wouldn’t worry…because if they did and ended up calling someone…Cody would be taken away…and that would be bad for everyone. Jeza saw that Lauren was opening her mouth to protest for a moment, Jeza turning her head a little bit to look at Alex for a moment as if she were looking for a way out….thats when Lauren started to talk about having to finish school and all that….then looking at Tyler with worried eyes and started to talk to him about….Jeza’s face slowly starting to scrunch up into a frown as she sighed for a moment taking a sip of her water before the waiter started to come. “ Thank God…” she muttered under her breath as the waitress started to pass out their plates.

User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image
Reu Shima
User Image

User Image

Text

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

[align=center][img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Anime269-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[color=orange][align=center]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/align][/color]

[size=10][color=grey]

[align=center]Text[/align]
[/color]
[/size][/quote][align=center]
[color=orange]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color]

[img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/thtessaigabybandaij_icons.png[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/autumn.png[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/thinuyasha03.gif[/img][/align]
User Image

Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sweetheart...My Eyes Are Up Here...

ஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜ

ஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜXXXXஜஜஜஜஜ

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

[imgleft]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Anime246-1-1.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=center][color=dimgrey][b][size=18][color=indigo]Beauty [/color]Is In The [color=indigo]Eyes [/color]Of The [color=indigo]Beholder[/color]

[color=indigo]~[/color] ~[color=indigo] ~ [/color]~ [color=indigo]~[/color] ~ [color=indigo]~[/color] ~ [color=indigo]~[/color]

Sweetheart...My [color=indigo]Eyes[/color] Are Up [color=indigo]Here[/color]...[/size][/b][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=indigo]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[/color]

[color=indigo]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[color=white]XXXX[/color]ஜஜஜஜஜ[/color][/align]

[align=right][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/blossom.png[/IMG][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/jewel.gif[/IMG][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/blossom.png[/IMG][/align]
User Image

Јezabella

XXXXXXXX Stay for tonight

The sound of your

XXXXXXXXheart racing faster for me

Is what will save me

User Image

Maria 'Valentine' Weiss

Dear Beloved,

Love, Your Bloody Valentine

[align=center][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/38ae6dd838e6b1525f6f625763d47e15-1.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=dimgray][color=black]✖[/color]Maria [color=darkred]☠[/color]'Valentine' [color=darkred]☠[/color]Weiss[color=black]✖[/color][/color][/size][/b][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=darkred][size=20][b]Dear Beloved,[/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][color=grey]

[/color]
[/size]

[color=darkred][size=20][b]Love, Your Bloody Valentine[/b][/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg[/IMG][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/rose-2.jpg[/IMG][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg[/IMG][/align]
User Image

Tsukiko

XXXXXXXX Stay for tonight

The sound of your

XXXXXXXXheart racing faster for me

Is what will save me

User Image

User Image

User Image XXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/970c177d9f30eb45dc65d45689eacc4645e-1.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[align=right][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/Picture4-3.png[/IMG][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=18][align=center][color=MediumVioletRed]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[/color] [/align][/size]

[size=10][color=grey]

[size=18][align=center][color=MediumVioletRed]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[color=indigo]✖[/color]❤[/color] [/align][/size]

[/color]
[/size][/quote]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[align=right][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/violet_icon.jpg[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/lolanicon-misausui_icon_2v3.png[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/violet_icon.jpg[/IMG]
User Image

MIMIRU

Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high

There's a land that I

heard of

Once in a lullaby.

User ImageXXXX User ImageXXXXUser Image

[imgleft]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/unit011-1-1.png[/imgleft]

[color=dimgray][align=right][size=24][color=SlateGray]☆[/color][color=MediumVioletRed]☆[/color][color=violet][b]M[color=black][size=12]✖[/size][/color]I[color=black][size=12]✖[/size][/color]M[color=black][size=12]✖[/size][/color]I[color=black][size=12]✖[/size][/color]R[color=black][size=12]✖[/size][/color]U[/b][/color][size=24][color=SlateGray]☆[/color][color=MediumVioletRed]☆[/color][/size] [/align][/color]

[u][color=dimgray][i][size=18][align=center]
Somewhere over the [color=MediumVioletRed][b]rainbow[/b][/color]

Way up high

There's a[color=MediumVioletRed] [b]land [/b][/color]that I

[color=MediumVioletRed][b]heard[/b] [/color]of

Once in a [color=MediumVioletRed]lullaby[/color]. [/align][/size][/i][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=grey]

[/color]
[/size][/quote]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/ChryBlsmIc1.png[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color] [IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/metropolis-2.jpg[/IMG][color=white]XXXX[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/Decorated images/ChryBlsmIc1.png[/IMG][/align][/quote]
User Image

Cornillious

There's two sides to every story~

User ImageCCCCCCCUser ImageCCCCCCCUser Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/13-4-2-1.jpg[/IMG][align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=darkred][color=Dodgerblue][/color]Cornillious[color=Dodgerblue][/color][/color][/size][/b][/align]

[color=dodgerblue][i][align=center]There's two sides to every story~[/align][/i][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=grey]

[/color]
[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/55-1-1.png[/IMG][color=white]CCCCCCC[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/9040114-1-1.jpg[/IMG][color=white]CCCCCCC[/color][IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ReuShima_Ninjaflame/akaito1-2.png[/IMG][/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff