Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Reply: "Things To Be Done"
-Lol my theme pic is not done yet. xD; [/not even started] Let's try and get on that asap so we can get our banners. c:
-And about the Pika capture pics I was thinking we could show the blacked out outline of whatever picture we end up drawing, like they do on the Pkmn show and say "who's that Pokemon?! : D", so people have a general idea what they're going to look like but like still don't. ? owo;;; ALSO tch for Aylen who has no idea what's going on--ESC and I thought it might be cute to do like a "post up a certain picture when we are bored and want to do a freebie and the first person to quote it wins" thing. The theme is a Pika stealing something of value to the artist (EX: mine would be stealing my precious toaster! ; A ; ).
-I-I kinda like "Pkmn Prism" because it's my idea. >w>;;;;;;;
-Color scheme for thread is probably going to be red green blue yellow (?), nice primary bright basic colors. Most likely going to gyp off a Pokeball somewhere? : P OKAY. So the banners we want are:
    Main (welcome and intro will go here)
    Rules
    Bidding Information (bidding history, SB, AB, etc. will go here)
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Freebies (Pika Capture will go here)
    Affiliates (Links In, Links Out)
    Divider
    Bump Image
    Samples? (or are we doing the element pictures)
    Reserved (x2?)
    Open

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE IDEAS D: Also what I was thinking for the bump image (to put in the thread) of Pika (WHICH AYLEN IS DOING C: ) should have the word "bump" written on it by the person who's going to do our graphics just so it all matches? >_> We can also have our own individual bumps (me Bulba, ESC Char, Aylen Squir)?
-WE ARE GETTING OUR THREAD LAYOUT FROM IXMIYUKI. I'll give her my Gift of the Goddess as payment? :'D
-I'm definitely for bid ladders. :3
-I'll work out freebie offers later. [/lazy]

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"General Rewriting/Suggestion Stuff?" of course please give opinion on what I write okay.

In General
Navigation?

Title
[Insertcreativetitlehere: a joint art auction] [FREEBIES] [HB###k] [timeleft]

Welcome
Welcome, future Pokemon trainers! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokemon Professor.
I'm sure most of you are eager to start your Pokemon journey, but first things first--we need to get you your first Pokemon!
I'm sure you know that I've only offered one Pokemon out of my fine starter's collection in the past, but today I'm offering you not one, but all three!
What a deal, huh?
The three Pokemon (artists) are Bulbasaur (SAmaryllis), Charmander (ESCanime), and Squirtle (Aylen).

Bidding Information
Uh. AB 3million? D: How's that sound?

Our Posts Basic template?
Banner
Theme picture
Brief message ("call me blarblar c:" )
Bidding ladder (if that's what we're doing)
Won't do
Samples (actual image cutouts or use little element pictures? we can save and cut out the images we want to use from here)
Gallery (if wanted)

Freebies: Pika Capture / MYSTERIOUS ALTERNATIVE TITLE?! I'm just rambling about crap we don't have to use it. xD
Lately I've received reports of missing insertgeneraltermsforitemsPikasarestealing! If you see any of these culprits, the first to capture them in a quote will get something nice from (artist?). Once you do, please make sure you contact the appropriate person to collect your reward. Here's the information I have on them: [/insert the "blacked out" outlines OR a pixelated image OR a bad version of your Pika because Oak drew it xP ]
So my to-do list goes something like this?

Draw Squirtle gijinka theme picture
Draw thief Pikachu gijinka capture picture
Make a bump picture

Did I miss anything?
SAmaryllis
orangered
deepskyblue
limegreen
yellow ?

NOTE: ESC please delete unnecessary posts that don't contribute AKA AYLEN D:<

Looks good :3

Response to NOTE: Done and done XD;
Okie...
Freebie post edited :3

And what do you think about a SB of 150k? Too much?
90k? 8D

And possible bid ladder:
SB - 300k
301k - 600k
601k - 1mil
1mil+ - 2mil
AB

??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff