Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pkmn Prism/Start/Trinity (religiously devoted to Pokemon?)/insertcolorhere/White/etcetc. - Joint auction

Welcome/Intro
Welcome, future Pokemon trainers! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokemon Professor.
I'm sure most of you are eager to start your Pokemon journey, but first things first--we need to get you your first Pokemon!
I'm sure you know that I've only offered one Pokemon out of my fine starter's collection in the past, but today I'm offering you not one, but all three!
What a deal, huh?
The three Pokemon (artists) are Bulbasaur (SAmaryllis), Charmander (ESCanime), and Squirtle (Aylen).

Auction Starts:
Auction Ends:

[Navigation]
| Main | Rules | Bidding Information | SAmaryllis/Bulbasaur | ESCanime/Charmander | Aylen/Squirtle | Freebies | Affliates |
Rules

Respect the artists
Bid only what you have
No retracting bids
Please post all bids in the thread

[Navigation]
| Main | Rules | Bidding Information | SAmaryllis/Bulbasaur | ESCanime/Charmander | Aylen/Squirtle | Freebies | Affliates |
Bidding Information

Starting Bid -
AB - 3 mil?

Bid History
Highest Bid -
Highest Bidder -

[Navigation]
SA/Bulbasaur Post

Banner
Theme picture
Brief message ("call me blarblar c:" )
Bidding ladder (if that's what we're doing)
Won't do
Samples (actual image cutouts or use little element pictures?)
Gallery (if wanted)

[Navigation]
ESC/Charmander Post

Banner
Theme picture
Won't do
Gallery (if wanted)

[Navigation]
Aylen/Squirtle Post

Banner
Theme picture
Won't do
Gallery (if wanted)

[Navigation]
Freebies

Bumping: Everyone needs to train, right?
Each time you bump, you earn 1 experience point. Once you've reached a specific number of exp. points (bumps), you can get a freebie from one of the artists. Please number your bumps and PM the artist once you've finish bumping for them.
Artist/Freebie Offer/# of Bumps

Pika Capture: Note from Officer Jenny
Lately, the artists have been sending in reports of missing items! I suspect the culprits are a gang of mischievious Pikachus!
If you see any of these culprits popping up in the thread, the first to capture them in a quote will get something nice from the artist. You must capture the Pikachu quickly (aka before the next page!), or else the it will get away! Once you do, please make sure you PM the appropriate person, with the pg. number of your quote, to collect your reward.
Here's the information I have on them: [/insert the "blacked out" outlines OR a pixelated image OR a bad version of your Pika because Oak drew it xP]

[Navigation]
Affliates

Links In
Links Out

[Navigation]
Some catchy phrase to open auction >.>
Blah
Things to be Done

- Theme pics (SA already done?)
- Pika capture pics
- Pika bump (Aylen's job- majority vote :3 )
- Decide on title
- Thread layout/banners (in process...)
- Bid ladder/offers (we're doing it that way, right?)
- Freebie offers
- Write/reword general blah

Blah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out