Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

RHINE xxx INITIATE.
                                                  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                      NOW ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST // AND LET'S BE CLEAR, I TRUST NO ONE
                                                            »»»»»---- & Candor transfer
                                                      xxxxxBUT I MAY SNAP WHEN I MOVE CLOSE // BUT YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART

User Image
                                                              She doesn't remember feeling the familiar pinch as the needle goes into her neck, just knows that it must have if she's sitting in the same chair, facing the same man. Blinding lights above them make it hard to look up at him, so she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before the inevitable must commence. The first question: "What is your name?" The answer is already halfway out her mouth, so she tries to focus on something else instead of the way that the serum takes her answers from her without her consent. She knows that her fingertips must be white by now from how hard she's gripping the arm of the chair, but she can't steel herself enough to open her eyes and see. Instead, she tries to focus on something else, but there is nothing else. She can only listen to a voice that doesn't sound like her own as it answers. "Rhine Vittoria Ellery." She gives her full name. Nothing but the whole truth is acceptable.

The second question: "Who are you?" She clamps her mouth shut to keep the first words from tumbling out. She remembers the first few times that this nightmare occurred. She had struggled for an acceptable answer; each time she answered wrong, there were consequences and the dream would haunt her against the next night. "I am nobody." That was what her father told her every time he took his anger out on her. That was what she thought had been true before she had remembered that she had a choice.

The third question: "Are you afraid?" She's surprised when the answer tumbles out of her mouth because it's her own voice this time. "I was. But I won't be anymore." And that was the truth. She opened her eyes, even though the light was still far too bright. The man's face was contorted in anger. Then, he was gone.

"Thank you for your honesty." The phrase is supposed to be comforting, like all of Candor is welcoming you into their ranks, but the words are twisted. Even though they're faceless, the people surrounding her manage to speak, their whispers building in volume until it all crashed on her like waves of voices, threatening to claim her and strip her of everything.

Her eyes flew open. The first thing that Rhine registered was that her jaw was sore, which she hoped meant that she hadn't said anything during her nightmare. She sat up slowly, checking that the other initiates were still asleep. When nobody moved, she breathed a sigh of relief. That particular nightmare hadn't occurred in over a year until now, and no matter what, she couldn't let the others hear what haunted her at night. Rhine hated being weak. So, she did everything in her power not to be.

The air in the initiate's dorm was too hot, she felt suffocated. Maybe it was because they were underground or something like that, but she felt like she had to get out of there. She wasn't sure what time it was, but she was used to not always being able to sleep at night. Rhine slipped out of bed, making her way to the girl's bathroom. On the way to the shower, she passed a mirror. She didn't look any different, but she felt different. She felt energized, ready to face a new day instead of resigned like she had been back in Candor. Resigned to live another day in a place that she didn't fit in.

'Actually, I look horrible,' she thought, a sardonic smile making her lips twitch upward. There were pale bruises under her eyes and her hair was a mess. She stepped into the shower, closing her eyes as she let the hot water and steam engulf her. When she stepped out of the shower, Rhine wrung the extra water out of her hair and got dressed in Dauntless black. There was nothing to be done back at the dormitory, and she found that she had a small desire to explore. The blue lanterns hung on the walls helped guide her and keep her from tripping on the uneven ground, and somehow she found her way back to the Pit, though if she was asked how to get back, she'd probably have no idea. Rhine could hear the roar of the Chasm even from outside the Pit, but as she walked closer, it became deafening.

The Chasm was an interesting mix of her own fears. Heights and drowning. She remembered what the other Dauntless had said about the Chasm. "The Chasm reminds us that there is a fine line between bravery and idiocy," she repeated to herself, smiling a little. She took her shoes off and rolled the bottoms of her pants up, sliding her slim legs under the lower railing until it pressed against the tops of her thighs. From here, she could see as each wave crashed against the jagged rocks below. It was beautiful, in a sense, she thought. The sheer strength of the water against the solidity of the rocks. Rhine crossed her ankles and wiggled her toes as spray flew up from the Chasm, tickling the bottoms of her feet. She probably looked crazy or maybe suicidal, but she has long ago learned that other peoples' opinions didn't matter.

ooc:

AND I KNOW THAT I CAN SURVIVE // I WALKED THROUGH FIRE TO SAVE MY LIFE
                                                      YOU DID NOT xxx BREAK ME
                                                        »» I WANT IT, I WANT MY LIFE SO BAD // I'M DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

Beloved Lunatic

RHINE xxx INITIATE.

User Image
                                                              The more she stayed on the ledge of the Chasm, the more comfortable she got, but not that she was almost fully relaxed, she realized how stiff her back was. She reached up to the top railing and arched her back in a long stretch. A voice shouted frantically from behind her, breaking the yawn that rose from her lips. Rhine glanced backward, expecting...actually, she didn't know what to expect. But it certainly wasn't who Rhine saw. It took her a minute to place the other girl. Rhine was sure that she hadn't been a transfer, so she must have been Dauntless. Ellie? That was it. Rhine remembered sizing her up earlier, noticing that she was stronger than herself, but not by too much. Possible, but not likely.

'So much for Dauntless,' Rhine thought, trying to keep her face expressionless. She didn't like the way that Ellie had tapped her on the shoulder, but it was only a small annoyance.

'Am I alright?,' she questioned herself, a response dying in her throat as she held her gaze steady with the other girl's. She should have been afraid, she figured. Heights. Heights and drowning. But she was at least ninety percent certain that the railing would hold her in place, and it was nearly impossible for her to fall from her current position unless the whole railing was pulled from its roots. Logic overcame any fear she might have felt. "I'm fine. Are you?" Rhine asked, her voice flat and unemotional but still somehow antagonistic. She expected Ellie to maybe take a rise at her tone or walk away to salvage her pride. Actually, she kind of felt bad for Ellie. Rhine could see that even though she was putting on a brave face, her hands were shaking, and a step closer to the Chasm seemed out of the question for her.

"I didn't know someone from Dauntless could be this scared of anything. I guess my expectations were too high when I joined." Rhine's forced a smirk onto her face. Maybe that would send her away.

As she was about to turn her back on Ellie and look back toward the Chasm again, she spotted a familiar figure in the shadows. She probably wouldn't have noticed him if she hadn't already been turned. What with the noise of the Chasm echoing off the rock walls around them, she wondered how she'd even heard Ellie so clearly. But she knew the figure and his gait, with or without his footsteps; she could recognize him anywhere. "Morning, yourself," she answered, a rare smile gracing her features and making her eyes light up.

Everything had changed, but Zander was still here. He was her anchor; He was anything and everything from home that she would ever need, even though she knew it wasn't the same for him. Rhine knew that the choice hadn't been easy for him. He still had a sister to think about. But she had nobody.

"I got enough," she responded with a shrug, glancing again at the water churning beneath her. She could tell by the tone of his voice that he had noticed she hadn't slept much last night. It was probably the dark circles. He was forever worrying about her no matter how much she told him not to, and she had just about given up on telling him now. She knew she had the same tendency, 'but in my defense, it's different for me...not really.'

"How did you sleep?"

Glancing backward, Rhine was reminded that Ellie was still there. She still looked just as nervous as she had before, and Rhine took pity on her. Ellie's voice might shake, and that was a clear sign of weakness in itself. So, Rhine responded for her matter-of-factly, careful to keep her persona up, "That's Ellie, Dauntless - born." Rhine waved her hand dismissively in their general direction.

"Would you like to take a seat?" Rhine asked jokingly to Zander, patting the spot next to her. She knew he probably wouldn't take it. He was just as much afraid of drowning as she was and he seemed perfectly content standing there.

ooc: haha, sorry for rhine~

YOU DID NOT xxx BREAK ME

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
                                                    • Had it been another year already?

The Great Hall was practically empty. Most of the other students, especially the younger ones, had already returned to their own homes for the holiday, and the population of Hogwarts Castle had slowly diminished until only the old caretaker, the house elves, some of the professors, and other students like her remained. 'Other students like me,' she thought wryly, a sardonic smile making her lips twitch upward momentarily. Students like her who either didn't have a real home to return to or whose parents didn't want them back. In Rhine's case, there was no reason to return to the orphanage that had fostered her as a child, and there was no reason for them to want her back anyway.

Rhine tapped her fingers on the rough oak wood of the bench she was sitting on as she sipped at her coffee for the morning. The candles weren't lit yet - it was still quite early in the morning - and the pale light made her drowsy. She needed something to keep her from dozing off later in the day. She wasn't very hungry, but she forced herself to eat anyway, then finished off her coffee and left.

When she returned to her room, Alpha, her black half-kneazle, was pawing at the door, wanting to escape. As soon as she entered, he disappeared down the stairs outside her room. His usual behavior was largely unaffected like the holidays - except that he knew he could get away with more when there were less people there - unlike her own mood, and his presence was always comforting anyway.

The sun had just barely risen, it's rays reaching forward from the horizon to her as if stretching in preparation for a new day. Rhine was an early riser, even when necessity didn't ask her to be. For a moment, she stood in the middle of her dorm room and thought about what it is she wanted to do. The castle was so dreadfully boring when it wasn't teeming with students, and no doubt she wouldn't find too much entertainment no matter where she went. It was then that Rhine remembered that Professor Abney had assigned the whole class a five page paper on a topic of their choice concerning Defense Against the Dark Arts. She hadn't yet decided on a topic, so she quickly resolved to do just that in her free time.

She did spend much of her time in the library, so returning there was like returning to her second home. She slung a bag of parchment rolls, ink bottles, and her quill over her shoulder and set off for the library. On the way, Alpha - or Alphie as she liked to call him - joined her, trailing her like a shadow. The librarian (who never seemed to leave, and who Rhine was almost sure actually never did) waved to her as she entered, and Rhine waved cheerfully back, then made her way back to the Restricted section. She had visited the Restricted section often for various research projects and for her own amusement (Rhine had somehow bonded with the librarian over their mutual curiosity of random intelligence-gathering) and had managed to obtain a pass in without having to ask the librarian.

There, she set her things down at the corner of one of the long desks set up in between rows, and began to peruse the books.

ooc:

Beloved Lunatic

RHINE xxx INITIATE.

User Image
                                                              It had been a few hours since Rhine had grown bored of the Chasm, but the chill of the spray still seemed to stay with her. She hadn't managed much for breakfast, but what she had eaten weighed in her stomach like a rock. She was nervous, plain and simple, but she tried to hide it as best she could. Usually being around Zander was enough to put her at ease, but she'd split with him earlier to walk around a little bit more and explore.

Rhine found her steps quickening in anticipation as she made her way to the training room. She barely made it to the room before Tux, who she remembered from choosing ceremony day. It was pretty hard to forget somebody so dressed up the way he was. Rhine took her spot next to Zander and waited for the clock to strike eight o' clock.

She hung on every word that he said, knowing full well that the better informed she was, the better her chances of survival. And as somebody who was fairly skinny - though offset by her height - her chances weren't looking so good as they were. As soon as Tux said the words "pair up", Rhine looked to Zander. She nodded in agreement with Zander, though she knew that he was hiding something beneath his all-business attitude. Rhine recognized the look of fear in his eyes, and maybe it was a fear of hurting others or maybe it was a fear of looking weak. Either way, there was no room for fear in Dauntless.

"Hello sweetheart, why don't you and me be partners?" An arm slipped around her shoulders and Rhine heard a rough voice behind her. She turned to face the boy that belonged to the voice, though she didn't have to look far as his face was uncomfortable close. She was fairly certain his name was Noah - after all, the Dauntless born and transfer initiates hadn't really had time to get fully acquainted - and she was also fairly certain that one of the other Dauntless born had told her not to be within five feet of him. He winked at her, his message clear, and looked a little too low for her liking.

"And maybe we can get even better acquainted later." His hand began to slide down her shoulder to a place she never wanted him to reach.

Rhine quickly slipped out of his grasp and gave him the sweetest smile she could muster. "I don't think you'd want to get acquainted with me. I can be hard to handle by somebody who doesn't know what he's doing."

iCarrot-ness

YOU DID NOT xxx BREAK ME

Beloved Lunatic

• Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet icing I love I love cupcake cotton candy. Icing cheesecake marshmallow icing. Candy canes caramels dragée soufflé carrot cake. Toffee oat cake topping dessert. Gingerbread I love soufflé. Cupcake applicake jelly cupcake jujubes. Ice cream fruitcake oat cake powder chupa chups ice cream sesame snaps I love powder.

[align=right][align=left][list][size=14][color=white][*][/color][size=10][color=black]Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet icing I love I love cupcake cotton candy. Icing cheesecake marshmallow icing. Candy canes caramels dragée soufflé carrot cake. Toffee oat cake topping dessert. Gingerbread I love soufflé. Cupcake applicake jelly cupcake jujubes. Ice cream fruitcake oat cake powder chupa chups ice cream sesame snaps I love powder.[/color][/size]

Beloved Lunatic

DUKE xxx INITIATE.
                                                      WHEN I WAKE UP, I'M AFRAID // SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT TAKE MY PLACE
                                                            »»»-- & FIGHT THOSE ↘ DEMONS
                                                      xxxxxKEEP ON DREAMING // DON'T STOP BREATHING // FIGHT THOSE FEELINGS

User Image
                                                              "Speak for yourself." I can't help contradicting Blaze as I give her a lopsided grin and scoot over to give her more room on the bench. "And hey, it's not like I was harassing her." I roll my eyes at Blaze, but I can see how she would come to that conclusion. I'm probably the most notorious flirt in Dauntless. But Rae seems like she can handle herself. I don't know what it is about her, but the cool, unflinching eyes suggest more intellect than most in Dauntless. Even if she's small, there are other ways to defeat an opponent than brute force. I feign hurt at Blaze's words, but that quickly transforms into a smirk. "Please, your life would be boring if I weren't here. Don't pretend you wouldn't miss me if I suddenly dropped off this Earth."

With that matter settled, I promptly dig into my food and only look up again when I hear a new voice. My first impression of Nora is that she's pretty tall for the average girl, but doesn't necessarily have the muscle to pull it off. Still, next to Rae, she looks practically Amazonian. My second impression is that she's pretty good looking for a Candor. And damn, those lips. But before I can get the words out of my mouth, the Erudite transfer that sat next to Rae hits on her. "Waiting to meet me." I'm butting in on Dimi's line, but I smile at him anyway in a way that I hope suggests I was only joking. No harm in a little friendly competition anyway. I notice the other Candor transfer behind her doesn't look too happy with our obvious interest in her, but I don't give it much thought. If they're together, it'll end right here. If they're not, then he'd better get on it or else it looks like me or Dimi will.

I tear my eyes away from Nora and am about to go in for another bite when I feel a muscled arm snake around my throat. My first instinct is to turn so it won't be quite so constricting against my windpipe, but I force myself to relax. I'm not in a fight, and the hold is loose anyway. I try to duck away as Onyx ruffles my hair, but I can't help grinning. "You just had to ruin the hair," I say, still grinning as he finally releases me. "None of these transfers are scared of me anyway, right?" I glance at the rest of the table and give them my best imitation of a wolfish grin. "Besides, for all you know, I was making fast friends and you just ruined it." I can tell that he probably isn't listening to me anymore though because Onyx finally comes out with what he really wanted - Tally. I have to bite back a teasing response, but on any other day I would probably mention his previous relationship with her. But it wouldn't do to make Onyx and Tally's private lives privy to a bunch of new transfers on their first days.

"Speak of the Devil..." I answer, a smirk on my face, as I see Tally approach our table from over Onyx's shoulder. "And again with the hair," I grimace as the first thing she does is to ruffle my hair too. I run a hand carelessly through it, hoping it'll be a little less messy, and smile angelically at Tally. "You should know by now to never doubt me. I prove I'm amazing on a daily basis." She launches into her pre-initiation speech, but I know that she's as serious as ever. There are no second chances in Dauntless. I'm about to introduce the rest of the crowd when Rae pipes up. I raise my eyebrows at her sarcastic introduction, but decide not to comment. At least she's bold, though she'd probably be hanging over the edge of the Chasm by now if she'd been talking to one of the other Dauntless members. I smile ruefully and nod to the rest of the group in quick succession, "Dimi, Beck, Nora. We'll have lots of fun together."

TIMESKIP. ❞

"You're not doing it right!" The blow makes me stumble and trip over myself and my back meets the padded floor with a thud. I can feel a distinct throbbing on the right side of my head where I was hit, but I try to stand up as quickly as I can to defend myself. "Get up faster!" I lift my fists up to protect my head, but my hands are shaking hard and he comes at me again, feinting to the right and then striking me when I try to dodge. It's a glancing blow that I quickly recover from and I try circling to my right.

I look at his eyes which are blue like mine, hoping they'll give him away, but all I see is the anger in them. He's frustrated at my incompetence. I anticipate what he's going to do before he does it, but I'm still too slow. He's on me and his hands are at my throat. "You're an inadequate, lazy, weak son. Defend yourself!" But we both know that I have too little air now and it takes all my strength to look into his eyes. The hatred I see there would burn me and consume me if it were a living thing, and all I can feel are his fingernails digging into my skin.

»»»»»»

"Duke!"

The first thing that I register is the familiar taste of copper in my mouth. I'd bitten my cheek hard enough to draw blood again. A hazy outline leans over me and I sit up quickly, realizing a little late that its only Blaze. I let her arms encircle me and bury my head into her shoulder as I wait for my heartbeat to return to normal. It goes without saying that it was one of those dreams again. I've never specified details, but we've known each other so long that she knows she doesn't need to say anything, just wait for me to calm down. I eventually do and I can tell by the faint light that she's still tired from the day we had. It's amazing that she even wakes up when I have nightmares because she's such a heavy sleeper, but she's always been there to comfort me, so I guess it just goes to show how well we know each other.

"Go back to sleep," I whisper faintly and lead her back to her bed where she promptly drifts off again. Sometimes I envy her for her sleep. I can't go back to sleep now, so I head off to the guy's bathroom. Looking into a mirror, I can see the telltale signs of how little sleep I got. Dark circles make bruises under my eyes and I'm paler than usual. I'm not sure what time it is, but I hop into the shower anyway, grateful to get the sweat off the nape of my neck. When I jump back out, I dress in Dauntless black and head out of the dormitory. Blue lanterns hung on the wall illuminate my path as I make my way back to the Pit. I can hear the roar of the Chasm from the hallway, but it becomes deafening as I get closer.

The Chasm's an interesting mix of my own fears. Heights and drowning. "The Chasm reminds us that there is a fine line between bravery and idiocy," I repeat to myself under my breath as I get even closer. "Bravery, bravery, bravery," I repeat that single word over and over like a mantra. I may just be crazy, but at least if I am, I can say that it's because it runs in the family. I take my shoes off and roll the bottoms of my pants up, then slide my legs under the lower railing that separates me and the Chasm until its pressed against the tops of my thighs. Spray flew up and quickly coated my feet in water, but it feels nice. I lean forward and let my head rest against the cool metal of the upper railing.

TIMESKIP. ❞

I return to the dorm room before the alarm's supposed to go off and wake Blaze none too gently. I usher her into the girl's bathroom quickly before the other initiates get up, and then go off on my own to get breakfast. I usually can't stomach much food before a training day, so I take an egg and head to the training room, not bothering to sit down. I'm polishing off the egg when I walk into the training room and spot Mitch and Onyx. "First one here!" I give them both the cockiest grin I can muster and glance at the guns waiting for us on a table.

They say that initiation's different every year. I certainly hadn't expected to start off with guns on the first day. From what I hear, most factions try to ease you in on the first day, but it looked like there'd be no hand - holding in Dauntless this year. "You guys really aren't going easy on us." I voice what I was thinking aloud, though I don't exactly expect either of them to respond. I've fired a gun before, but I can't say that I like it. As opposed to knife throwing, there's no real finesse to it. Just point and pull the trigger. But I guess if it keeps us alive, there's no need for it to be pretty.

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM // AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
                                                      SCARED TO xxx BREATHE
                                                        »» IT HURTS BUT I WON'T FIGHT YOU // WHEN I WAKE UP, LET ME BE

Beloved Lunatic

we can start with roen approaching her to dance? he'll see her, be all oooh sexay, and walk up behind her with some alcoholic drink in hand
[4/16/2014 11:18:36 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : okie well Obara will be alone sitting at a table. Most of the men are drunk and dancing with ladies or just talking loudly being drunk. She is drinking and looking bored.

[4/16/2014 11:20:39 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll probably whisper in her ear. "If I had known all the women in King's Landing were this beautiful, i would've come sooner"

[4/16/2014 11:23:35 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will turn and give him a look like, scuse me, "Had I known there were so many intrusive nobles I might have invaded."
[4/16/2014 11:26:43 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll chuckle, take another swig of whatever he's drinking and be all "it sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself here. try not to worry though, I've yet to meet one as intrusive as I" and then he'll look at the empty chair next to her and ask "may I?"
[4/16/2014 11:27:34 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : thinks about it for a second. "You may."
[4/16/2014 11:30:47 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll eye her for a little, look her up and down. "Lord Roen Tyrell of Highgarden"

[4/16/2014 11:33:53 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : She will smirk and drink her wine, "I thought I smelled a rat." she doesn';t like people from the reach but so far she likes him

[4/16/2014 11:38:05 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll smirk, "you must be mistaken. that is the sweet smell of a rose. or you must be thinking of my younger brother.

[4/16/2014 11:39:30 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she's probably obviously buzzed.
[4/16/2014 11:40:05 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : HEHEHEHEH she will lean a little close to him and inhale, "Perhaps you are right." and then lean back to her wine

[4/16/2014 11:50:31 PM] dawnwolfee: haha he'll put his flagon down (empty by now) and lean forward on crossed elbows, "sweet lady, it seems you have offended my honor. will you grant me a favor in return?" for all his arrogance, he can always be sadly misinformed haha. he doesn't really care who he ******** as long as he gets some haha
[4/16/2014 11:53:16 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : sips at her wine and raises her brow, "The last I knew, royalty were not required to please anyone."

[4/16/2014 11:56:30 PM] dawnwolfee: chuckles out of amusement, "perhaps not, but one can never have too many friends"
[4/16/2014 11:57:39 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "Friends are we? After you have insulted me so?" leans a little closer and carresses his cheek, "Walk with me while I contemplate which execution best fits that pretty face." smirk
[12:00:30 AM] dawnwolfee: "Have I given you insult, my lady? If I have, it was only because I meant it" smirks devilishly "I would take any execution as long as you would allow me to gaze on your beauty in my last moment" He'd stand up and offer his hand to her
[12:01:41 AM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will put the flagon in it instead and stead up and start walking towards the door

[12:04:05 AM] dawnwolfee: haha so far he likes how bold she is. very different from every other lady he's ********. usually he doesn't like socializing, but she intrigues him

S: she is definitely not a lady ;o ;o ;o ;o baby plays the game and she plays it well

dawnwolfee: he'll put the flagon down and catch up to her, putting a hand on her back as he does. he knows that she's a princess now, but he's still too used to other women xD

s: "The first thing I shall do is remove that hand." she says as they step outside and she like side steps his grip.

d: they could go toward the serpentine steps and kind of make their way to the gardens, if you still want that to be their destination. he'll chuckle and then pretend to sigh, "Pity. That is my favorite hand."

s: she picks up the pace and starts leading him away then towards the serpentine steps but they can end up wherever. "How do you feel about flaying? I might flay the other." she will look at him when she talks to him and then turn away

d: He'll follow, only a few steps behind but keeping his pace relaxed. "I find them quite charming, though I doubt many others share my views." He doesn't know if she knows where she's going, so he's waiting to see if she'll lead him anywhere interesting/give up

s: she will turn and get up in his gril and start touching his belly and moving her hand down and then stop before s**t gets M rated, "And then I will make your pretty c**k in to a necklace." she will stop her hand at the laces of his breeches, so she isn;t touching but she almost is

d: He'll smile boldly and snake his arms around her waist and bring her slightly closer. Then he'll lean forward and let his lips brush against her cheek as he speaks. "Promise me you'll wear it every day after." Then he'll lean back

He'll smile boldly and snake his arms around her waist and bring her slightly closer. Then he'll lean forward and let his lips brush against her cheek as he speaks. "Promise me you'll wear it every day after." Then he'll lean back
[12:21:51 AM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : laughing she will turn away and start dragging him down the path, "Only if you please me."

[12:26:34 AM] dawnwolfee: he'll smirk, keeping up with her pace, "I can please you in many ways. But, I believe you may still owe me a favor as well"

[12:28:03 AM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "And what favor are you asking of me?"
"That you return the favor and please me as well"

"There you go again, insulting me." she says while lacing their fingers:
"Forgive me, I hope I have not insulted you so badly that you would strand me out here alone"
[12:35:49 AM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : pulls his arm and puts it around her waist and leans against him. finally feeling a little drunk
[12:39:45 AM] dawnwolfee: he'll slide his hand a little higher and graze the top of his fingertip against her breast
they start making out
he'll probably end up with one hand tangled in her hair and the other on a boobie

skip to them done and probably in his bed and she will slip out and start getting dressed
he'll be snoring and not paying attention

--------- TWO DAYS LATER ------

roen gets a soldier to summon seb
[8:31:26 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen'll have one of his moments and probably be at the desk working
[8:31:46 PM] dawnwolfee: so he'll look up, pause, bridge his fingers under his chin, and send his servants out
[8:32:17 PM] dawnwolfee: and then be all evil mad genius montage and say "brother, please sit"
[8:36:24 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : seb will have a seat and say, "Good morning Roen."
[8:39:41 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen will chuckle and say mockingly, "Such a cold welcome, Sebastion. I thought you'd be happy to see your dear older brother after so long."
[8:40:31 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : unamused "What is it you need?"
[8:45:12 PM] dawnwolfee: "I just wanted to formally greet you now that I'm in King's Landing. We cannot let the other houses think Tyrells aren't as close as ever. After all, I entrusted you with a mission of the highest priority."
[8:46:22 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "You should speak with our cousin, your absence has been noted."
[8:49:11 PM] dawnwolfee: "Yes, well, I suppose he's already talked to you on that matter. What did he have to say?"
[8:50:11 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "I do not think he trusts you."
[8:52:28 PM] dawnwolfee: "Deer can be easy to scare"
[8:54:29 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Seb will sigh "Is there a reason I am here or did you just wish to waste my time?"
[8:58:29 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen will laugh "Have you not been doing that already? Show me a woman willing to marry me today and give me an heir in less than a year"
[8:59:11 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "Few ladies are unwed."
[8:59:23 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Thinks for a moment, " I have heard the Dornish Queen is seeking a husband."
[9:03:00 PM] dawnwolfee: says under his breath "hardly, for all the unwed ladies I have ******** since arriving". He'd lean back in his chair and cross his arms over his chest, "I have heard the same. Yet, I have also heard she is unwilling to marry one who might rule in her stead. I will not marry a woman who may as well have a c**k between her legs too"
[9:05:26 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Sebastion will sigh impatiently, "Aegon is fond of feasts, no doubt you will have time to mingle soon."
[9:07:07 PM] dawnwolfee: "No doubt", Roen agrees, "But courting a woman is a long affair, and soon is never soon enough"
[9:07:33 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "Father courted my mother in a fortnight." He smiles
[9:10:27 PM] dawnwolfee: Looks at Seb coldly, "A woman that throws herself at a man of higher station at any chance she gets is hardly a worthy wife"
[9:11:32 PM] dawnwolfee: "I fear you'll find me a whore to marry, brother"
[9:11:50 PM | Edited 9:15:10 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : tries to stay calm but he's obvoiously irritated, "Are you enjoying your high horse, Roen?"
[9:16:37 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen smirks, "The view is spectacular. And as long as I'm above the rest, I should have no reason to ever get down"
[9:18:29 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Seb is 100% done with his s**t
[9:19:20 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I think he won't say anything will just give his bother a really cold stare
[9:21:05 PM] dawnwolfee: ahaha Roen'll enjoy that he irritated Seb enough to get that reaction
[9:21:31 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen'll just shake his head, "You may leave now, Sebastion"
[9:22:04 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Bows his head, "thank you." And high tail it the ******** out
------ LATER -------

we can start with roland, I guess c:
[9:50:13 PM] dawnwolfee: roland would have summoned him?
[9:52:20 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : okie
[9:52:24 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : sure
[9:52:25 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hmm
[9:52:29 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : late afternoon
[9:52:43 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : roland will be having lunch in his solar and he will send Cortnay Penrose to get roen
[9:52:54 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : he's annoyed Roen didn't come to him
[9:59:52 PM] dawnwolfee: whose Cortnay Penrose? >.<
[9:59:59 PM] dawnwolfee: urgh, so out of the loop
[10:00:05 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : oh
[10:00:09 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : just an npc
[10:00:14 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : he's head of roland's personal guard
[10:00:14 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : c:
[10:00:26 PM] dawnwolfee: okie
[10:00:47 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen'll knock and wait to be let in
[10:01:06 PM] dawnwolfee: always the picture of deference haha
[10:02:15 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I'm guessing it's been enough time for Cortnay to return?
[10:04:04 PM] dawnwolfee: yeah
[10:04:15 PM] dawnwolfee: c:
[10:04:48 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : okie
[10:05:25 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : then Cortnay would open it and roland would say behind him, "You may leave Cortnay." he's got some ale and bread and meat before him but he didn't get any for roen because he's making a point
[10:05:43 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : cortnay would nod at roen and then leave
[10:06:27 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen would enter and stand before Roland, not really expecting anything or saying anything
[10:06:45 PM] dawnwolfee: he thinks all bets are off for Roland
[10:07:55 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : roen is eating and will look disinterested, "Where have you been Cousin?"
[10:08:33 PM] dawnwolfee: Roen waves his hand dismissively, "in the wake of my father's death, I have had much to deal with in Highgarden"
[10:09:15 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "Then I trust all is settled?"
[10:11:52 PM] dawnwolfee: "For the most part, I believe"
[10:12:23 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "And you have brought me an army?"
[10:12:33 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : pours himself another mug of ale
[10:14:04 PM] dawnwolfee: "Of a generous size."
[10:15:25 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "I should warn you," smile, "Any false move and your sister will be held accountable."
[10:16:49 PM] dawnwolfee: Relaxes a little, "Your warning has been noted"
[10:16:59 PM] dawnwolfee: Since Roen doesn't care too much about her, he's now less worried lol
[10:17:04 PM] dawnwolfee: He's such a horrible person
[10:17:05 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hahaha
[10:17:06 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : well
[10:17:09 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : Roland would kill him too
[10:18:23 PM] dawnwolfee: Yeah, but Roen thinks he's too smart to get caught
[10:18:51 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : roland will have finished his food and will lean back in his chair like this is totally not a serious conversation, "If there is nothing you require, you may see your way out of my tower."
-------AT NIGHT ------

okie so very very late
[10:25:46 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will come to his chamber and quietly tiptoe in. Since he's sleeping she will shed her clothes and then climb on top of him
[10:25:48 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : sup bae
[10:26:09 PM] dawnwolfee: omg hahaha
[10:26:16 PM] dawnwolfee: he sleeps naked
[10:26:18 PM] dawnwolfee: sooooooo
[10:26:35 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she can't tell under blankets
[10:26:36 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : but
[10:26:37 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : surprise
[10:26:38 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : haha
[10:26:57 PM] dawnwolfee: will she pull the blankets aside?
[10:27:01 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : haha no
[10:27:06 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she wants him to wake up to her on top of him
[10:28:11 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : okay would he wake up or should she say something
[10:28:19 PM] dawnwolfee: probably say something, haha
[10:28:27 PM] dawnwolfee: he's quite the deep sleeper
[10:28:36 PM] dawnwolfee: but he also keeps a dagger near his bed
[10:28:39 PM] dawnwolfee: sooooo
[10:28:49 PM] dawnwolfee: he might attack her first haha
[10:29:14 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she has a dagger strapped to her thigh so she would hold it to his throat and say softly, "I demand the riches of High Garden."
[10:29:21 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : bara is paranoid she always has her dagger
[10:29:36 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she would probably touch him with the flat side
[10:29:39 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she doesn't want to hurt him
[10:31:20 PM] dawnwolfee: they could have a funny moment where they back have their daggers at each others' throats
[10:31:27 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : xD
[10:31:30 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : romance
[10:31:35 PM] dawnwolfee: xD
[10:31:40 PM] dawnwolfee: and then he realizes its her and relaxes
[10:31:54 PM] dawnwolfee: and then he really realizes its her and he gets all hot and bothered haha
[10:31:58 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hahahah
[10:32:23 PM] dawnwolfee: "I don't have riches, but I can give you something else" he'd whisper
[10:32:27 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I think it would be cuter if this is the firswt time he's seen her since the other day
[10:32:33 PM] dawnwolfee: haha okie
[10:33:05 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : wait so is he pulling his dagger on her
[10:33:08 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : heheheheh
[10:33:14 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : that sounded like an innuendo
[10:34:42 PM] dawnwolfee: ahahaha
[10:34:45 PM] dawnwolfee: he will at first
[10:34:49 PM] dawnwolfee: and then he'll drop it when he realizes its her
[10:36:09 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will put her dagger down and raise a brow, "If you plan to propose marriage I am leaving."
[10:36:13 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she's half joking
[10:38:29 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll smirk and grab her butt and press her toward him, "What can I say to make you stay, then?"
[10:39:33 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "Nothing." smile
[10:40:53 PM] dawnwolfee: "Anything I can do?" He'll start kissing her neck to seduce her c;
[10:41:24 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will sigh and then kinda let him do whatever
[10:41:31 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : and then skip to afterwards whatever
[10:41:39 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I don't see them snuggling until theyh actually like achother
[10:42:07 PM] dawnwolfee: she'll just get dressed and leave again?
[10:42:11 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : nah
[10:42:15 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : they can actually talk
[10:42:50 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will probably be lying next to him and looking at him like, I like this ******** now what
[10:43:15 PM] dawnwolfee: ahaha
[10:43:28 PM] dawnwolfee: what could they possibly talk about?
[10:43:38 PM] dawnwolfee: since their both just in it for the sex right now
[10:44:00 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hmm
[10:44:02 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : what do you think
[10:44:51 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I think she likes him because he reminds her of her first lover
[10:45:13 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : maybe she will brush his hair with her fingers and kiss him sweetly
[10:45:28 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : mhm yeah I like thjat
[10:45:33 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : after a minute of awk staring
[10:46:48 PM] dawnwolfee: ahaha where they'll both just be "what the hell do i do next"
[10:47:21 PM] dawnwolfee: they'll have that awkward non - cuddling but still in bed together distance though
[10:47:41 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hahaha
[10:48:12 PM] dawnwolfee: I imagine he'll be stroking her waist though
[10:48:16 PM] dawnwolfee: that would be cute c:
[10:48:23 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : aw
[10:48:30 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : sweet kisses and not cuddlikng
[10:48:32 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : stupid kids
[10:48:44 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : okay after she kisses him she will feel really weird about it
[10:48:49 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she doesn't like sticking around
[10:48:58 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : so maybe she will sit up and start putting her gown back on
[10:49:02 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : he can stop her if you want
[10:49:10 PM] dawnwolfee: haha he'll try to stop her
[10:49:44 PM] dawnwolfee: I imagine when she starts putting her gown back on, he'll reach over and try to stop her
[10:49:58 PM] dawnwolfee: either by being nice and trying to coax her back into bed
[10:50:10 PM] dawnwolfee: or holding her wrists with his hands
[10:50:18 PM] dawnwolfee: haha your choice
[10:50:39 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hmm
[10:50:42 PM] dawnwolfee: I feel like their the kind of couple that would do it multiple times xD
[10:50:45 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : I like the sitting up and saying something
[10:50:48 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hahaha
[10:51:00 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : yeah they did it like 3 times f osho
[10:52:25 PM] dawnwolfee: he'd reach over and run his hands over her body and be like "leaving me so soon?" and then he'd press a kiss where her shoulder meets her neck
[10:53:14 PM] dawnwolfee: and he'd pull her close c;
[10:53:17 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : there's probably an obvoious shift in her demeanor
[10:53:31 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she'll pull away from him, "yes."
[10:55:04 PM] dawnwolfee: he'll smirk and pull away, but still let his hand brush against her breast, "surely you could stay for a little longer"
[10:55:17 PM] dawnwolfee: it'd still be dark out? before sunrise?
[10:56:45 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : probably
[10:57:14 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : stands up and fixes her hair. "If you want company, buy yourself a whore."
[10:57:54 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : see this is why men think we
[10:57:57 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : are crazy
[10:58:29 PM] dawnwolfee: "why buy a whore when you satisfy me so much more?"
[10:58:58 PM] dawnwolfee: he'd get out of bed, not bothering to put clothes on, and light a candle
[11:00:11 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will smile at the compliment come up behind him and kiss his shoulder
[11:01:31 PM] dawnwolfee: he'd turn suddenly and put his hands on her waist to keep her close, "stay"
[11:03:56 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : sigh "no"
[11:04:56 PM] dawnwolfee: he'd smirk "you want to"
[11:07:10 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : "You think too highly of yourself."
[11:08:03 PM] dawnwolfee: "perhaps, but am i wrong?"
[11:09:38 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will pulll away, "Yes." no
[11:09:38 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : hahah
[11:11:23 PM] dawnwolfee: He'll grab her wrist, "You're lying to me"
[11:12:31 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : now she is annoyed and she will snatch her hand back, "Presume to grab me again and I will part you from your c**k."
[11:13:50 PM] dawnwolfee: "And wear it as a necklace?" he'll say, smirking
[11:14:50 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will sigh, "Good night."
[11:16:55 PM] dawnwolfee: "It'll be morning soon"
[11:17:13 PM] dawnwolfee: He'll cross his arms and let her go if thats what she wants
[11:17:41 PM] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen : she will come over all prec and vulnerable and say, "If I could, I would."
[11:18:37 PM] dawnwolfee: "If you wanted to, you would"

Beloved Lunatic

User ImagexxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ () GROWING STRONG
            User Image
                                                    FACES IN THE CROWDxxxxWILL SMILE AGAINxxxxAND THE DEVIL MAY CRYxxxxAT THE END OF THE NIGHTxxxxLIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THE RAINxxxxPARADE UPON YOUR VICTORY
                                                    FACES IN THE CROWDxxxxWILL SMILE AGAINxxxxAND THE DEVIL MAY CRYxxxxAT THE END OF THE NIGHTxxxxLIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THE RAINxxxxPARADE UPON YOUR VICTORY
                                                          THE WORLD IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING... ❝ LEARN TO LOVE WHAT BURNS///

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor c** soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor c** soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

Beloved Lunatic

User ImagexxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ () GROWING STRONG
            User Image
                                                          THE WORLD IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING... ❝ LEARN TO LOVE WHAT BURNS///

The horses broke into a canter as their riders urged them forward, but Roen stayed at the head as always. The sun was setting and the gates would soon be closed, leaving them to a cold night outdoors again if they did not hurry. As they reached the King's Gate, Roen reigned in his horse, though that only gave it the appearance of snarling as the bit pulled at the corner's of its' mouth. To one side of him was his standard - bearer, the other a guard who had accompanied him on the trip to protect his person. The guard would be an idiot not to recognize the golden rose on the green field, but he ran them the standard line, "Your name and business, m'lord." Roen shook his head at the standard - bearer who had leaned forward as if to respond. "Lord Roen of House Tyrell, here to deliver the army the King requested for." Roen gave the guard a particularly unpleasant smile, the kind that made the guard elicit no more questions, and rode through the gate, followed by the rest of his vanguard. The city could hardly house all of his soldiers, so most of them had been ordered to stay back and make camp outside the city's walls. The ride to the Red Keep was short, though Roen was impatient when questioned again on his business. The only thing he wanted now was a hot bath and time alone. He was quickly shone up to an empty room in the Maidenvault and was sent a servant to attend him. Though he was weary and dirty, he didn't mind having the girl that came to serve him fulfill his every need while the bath cooled. Later, Roen sank into the bath gratefully and pondered his next move. While he had been walking the halls to his room, servants had been abuzz, flitting this way and that to get ready for the feast tonight. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to find out what he'd missed while he was away from court.

By the time supper had come around, Roen was dressed in gold breeches and one of his finest doublets in Tyrell green. He arrived later than most, preferring not to draw too much attention among the other nobles, and headed straight toward the ballroom. The white and gold cloaks guarding the door looked surprised to see him - word of his arrival must not have traveled as quickly as he'd hoped - but they nevertheless let him through. It was not hard to recognize the infamous Lord of the Reach with his short - cropped beard and unruly hair. The ballroom was full to bursting and music and voices echoed against the stone walls, creating an atmosphere that was almost deafening. Eager to dull his own senses, Roen searched for an empty glass and filled it greedily. Though he found socializing to be boring and time-consuming, Roen found himself longing for some kind of company. However, many of the women at court were unfamiliar to him after so long away and it was by sheer luck that he later found a pretty blonde in his company and on his lap.

"Can't say I've ever ******** a Dornish princess before, wonder what they're like," A minor lord jested nearby with another as they drank their fill of the King's wine. "You won't have to wonder long, I've heard she spreads her legs for any who ask," the other lord responded. It was obvious that he was extremely drunk from the pink of his cheeks and the way he swayed in his chair. "Is that the Dornish princess?" Roen chimed in, nodding toward the leggy brunette talking to her redheaded friend, whom Roen recognized at Cerian Tully. Perhaps not everybody was unfamiliar to him. The lordling's head seemed to bobble on his neck, which Roen presumed was a nod. "Queen Dionysia Martell herself and her younger sister, here to strike a deal with His Grace." Roen nodded slowly and took another sip of wine. Once Cerian left, Roen made his move. He nudged the blonde off his lap and didn't give her a second glance as she sauntered off.

As he came upon the Dornish Princess' empty table, he realized then what had everybody so captivated. She was unlike any woman you could ever meet in Westeros; her dark skin, beautiful curves, and soft lips. He stood there for a moment, observing her, before finally approaching her from behind. "If I had known all the women in King's Landing were this beautiful, I would've come sooner," he whispered softly, close enough that his lips nearly brushed her ear. She turned quickly and Roen straightened to avoid getting hit in the face with her hair. Her glare spoke novels about her; any Westerosi woman would have blushed and looked at him from beneath her lashes, asking him to continue. "Had I known there were so many intrusive nobles I might have invaded." He chuckled and brought the flagon to his lips before he answered, "It sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself here. Try not to worry though, I've yet to meet one as intrusive as I." He glanced at the empty seat beside her own and gestured, "May I?" He thought she might actually refuse in the space of the second when she contemplated her response, but he was met only with a flat, "You may." He sat and turned toward her. Now that they were closer, he could fully appreciate her beauty. He looked her up and down, eyes resting on her face, down the curve of her neck and to her breasts and bottom. He snapped his eyes back to her face and gave her his most charming smile. "Lord Roen Tyrell of Highgarden."

Obara took another sip of wine before responding, "I thought I smelled a rat." He couldn't help smirking again at her arched brow, "You must be mistaken. That is the sweet smell of a rose. or you must be thinking of my younger brother." She leaned ever so closer, only inches from him. She smelled of some kind of exotic flower, heady and inviting. "Perhaps you are right." She leaned back and Roen closed the distance instead this time, putting his own empty flagon down and leaning forward on crossed elbows. "Sweet lady, it seems you have offended my honor. Will you grant me a favor in return?" Perhaps he was overstepped his bounds, but Roen did not often play it safe when it came to women, and Obara's power only made her more enticing. She sipped again at her wine and raised her brow, "The last I knew, royalty were not required to please anyone." He knew from her expression though that she was ready to play. He chuckled low and soft in response, amused. "Perhaps not, but one can never have too many friends." Now wasn't the time to backtrack. "Friends are we? After you have insulted me so?" She leaned closer, closer than before, and caressed his cheek with her soft hand. "Walk with me while I contemplate which execution best fits that pretty face." She smiled a smile that he thought often made men cower, but Roen was hardly under her power here. "Have I given you insult, my lady? If I have, it was only because I meant it." He grinned, in order for her to know that he meant it only jokingly. "I would take any execution as long as you would allow me to gaze on your beauty in my last moment."

He stood to offer his hand to her, but instead of her hand, she gave him her empty flagon and brushed past him to the door. He noticed her glance at the King's table, but Aegon was no longer there. He was probably dancing, or perhaps searching for her even now. Roen smirked at the thought of taking Obara before the King himself. Roen placed the flagon on the table and followed after her, wondering where she was leading them. As he caught up, he placed his fingertips at the small of her back. Shad had other ideas, though, and quickly pulled out of his reach. "The first thing I shall do is remove that hand." He chuckled again and feigned a sigh, "Pity. That is my favorite hand." Her steps quickened as she led them toward the Serpentine Steps and the Maidenvault, he supposed if that were truly her final destination. "How do you feel about flaying? I might flay the other." She turned away, seeming to survey their surroundings. He followed slowly, only a few steps behind her. "I find them quite charming, though I doubt many others share my views." She turned so quickly, Roen found him staring into her face again in less than a second, but to his credit, he did not flinch. She reached between them and grazed his stomach, moving lower until her hand paused above the laces of his breeches. "And then I will make your pretty c**k in to a necklace." He smiled boldly, never breaking eye contact, and encircled her in his arms, bringing them closer and pressing them to each other. He leaned forward until his lips brushed her cheek, "Promise me you'll wear it every day after." He leaned back and was pleased when she laughed in response. However, she turned away and began dragging him down the rest of the path. "Only if you please me." He smirked and kept up with her now, though she still pulled him insistently. "I can please you in many ways. But, I believe you may still owe me a favor as well." Without missing a step, she replied, "And what favor are you asking of me?" He smiled, "That you return the favor and please me as well" She intertwined their fingers and there was no trace of anger as she responded again."There you go again, insulting me." This time, he stopped them. Snaking his arm about her waist, he pulled her against him and brushed the underside of one full breast with his fingertips.
                                                    As if that were the switch that made her come undone, she began to kiss him, their lips moving fervently together. He found one hand tangled in her luscious hair and the other at her breast. With that, he led the Dornish princess to his bed.

When he woke with the sunlight straining through the window, the spot beside him was cold and empty. He had known she was the kind of woman not to stay for long afterward, so he wasn't so surprised. But the thought of their long encounter the night before made him stir again and he took his pleasure when the same girl from the night before came to serve him. He would see Obara again, and he guessed sooner rather than later.

TWO DAYS LATER

Roen sat at the desk he had been provided in his quarters, the sleeves of his linen tunic pushed up to the elbow as he hunched over a piece of parchment. Already, the Tyrell House was going to ruins in Roen's absence, or at least that was what the Maester made it sound like, though he doubted any of the lot were that incompetent. He had sent one of his own men to fetch Sebastion like an errant dog, and Roen spent his time dealing with business while he awaited his half - brother.

Sebastion found him like this, reading over another letter, when he slipped into Roen's rooms without even a knock to announce his presence. The brother's were hardly known for their manners in each others' company. Roen paused in his business and leaned forward on his elbows, lacing his fingers together as he did. He dismissed his servants with a look and then nodded toward the empty chair in front of him, "Brother, please sit." Sebastion's voice was equally cordial as he took the seat reluctantly. "Good morning, Roen." In spite of himself, he chuckled at the obvious dislike his half - brother had of him. "Such a cold welcome, Sebastion. I thought you'd be happy to see your dear older brother after so long." It was his pleasure to see Sebastion hold back what he would have said under most other circumstances. But his brother was loyal to a fault and knew what he owed his blood. "What is it you need?" he asked, not sharing in Roen's amusement. "I just wanted to formally greet you now that I'm in King's Landing. We cannot let the other houses think Tyrells aren't as close as ever. After all, I entrusted you with a mission of the highest priority." Roen stared at Sebastion, looking for the dissent that he knew was there. Instead, the younger Rose moved to other matters. "You should speak with our cousin, your absence has been noted." He doubted that was all Roland had said to Sebastion, but it seemed he would be less than forthcoming on the details. "Yes, well, I suppose he's already talked to you on that matter. What did he have to say?" Roen still had to pretend to care, though he truly did not. "I do not think he trusts you."

"Deer can be easy to scare," he replied, waving his hand dismissively at his brother's statement. It was the way of the world that nobody trusted anybody. He had expected no less. Sebastion only sighed in response. "Is there a reason I am here or did you just wish to waste my time?" Roen laughed, though it was devoid of any real amusement. "Have you not been doing that already? Show me a woman willing to marry me today and give me an heir in less than a year." Sebastion seemed undeterred by the jab. "Few ladies are unwed." He paused for a moment and Roen waited expectantly. "I have heard the Dornish Queen is seeking a husband." Roen sighed and answered under his breath, "Hardly, for all the unwed ladies I have ******** since arriving." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. Far be it from him to pick and choose his lady wife, but she of them all would not do. "I have heard the same. Yet, I have also heard she is unwilling to marry one who might rule in her stead. I will not marry a woman who may as well have a c**k between her legs too."

Sebastion sighed impatiently at the conversation and Roen suspected that if he were anybody else, his brother would have already left. "Aegon is fond of feasts, no doubt you will have time to mingle soon." Socializing was one affair that Roen was never fond of, but he could not disagree with his point. "No doubt, but courting a woman is a long affair, and soon is never soon enough." A smile, the last thing that Roen had expected, spread across Sebastion's face, lightening his features. "Father courted my mother in a fortnight." Neither brother had known their own mother in childhood, but all Roen had ever heard of Sebastion and Eliena's mother was that she was beautiful. And she was also a fool. Roen considered his brother coldly and his voice was flat when he responded, "A woman that throws herself at a man of higher station at any chance she gets is hardly a worthy wife. I fear you'll find me a whore to marry, brother." He thought his brother might punch him then and there, but Sebastion had greater restraint. "Are you enjoying your high horse, Roen?" He only smirked in response, "The view is spectacular. And as long as I'm above the rest, I should have no reason to ever get down." His brother only glared and refused to answer until finally, Roen shook his head and released him. "You may leave now, Sebastion" The younger Rose bowed his head and hurried to the door, seemingly unable to escape fast enough. "Thank you."

Roen spent the next few hours writing back to his Maester in Highgarden and the many lordlings who addressed him with inane problems that were not of his concern. Many of them offered their daughters up to him, but Roen had no particular interest in any of them; he could do better. He was disturbed only when Cortnay Penrose came in the late afternoon to summon him to the King's Hand. Roen made himself presentable and sent Cortnay back in order to do so. When he finally left, he found he was more anxious than he should be. He had not often interacted with their Baratheon cousin and knew him to be a shrewd man.

Unlike when his brother had answered the older Rose's call, Roen knew his place and knocked at Roland's solar to be let in. Roland was no doubt unhappy with him, and it would be unwise to antagonize him further. Cortnay opened the door for him, but Roland's voice called from behind him, "You may leave now, Cortnay." Roen caught the heavy door and entered the solar. It had been many years since he had seen the place and he was momentarily captivated. When he turned his gaze away to where Roland sat, he noticed the ale and meat before him. It was obvious that none of it was for Roen, so he made his way before the King's Hand and waited expectantly for what he knew was to come.

Roland only ate his lunch and seemed disinterested in Roen entirely. "Where have you been Cousin?" Roen attempted equal indifference, waving his hand dismissively in the air before him. "In the wake of my father's death, I have had much to deal with in Highgarden." While this was not an untrue statement, Roen had dithered for a long time in Highgarden, reluctant to answer Aegon's call. "Then I trust all is settled?" The Rose waited for what Roland truly wanted, and he resented this dance that all nobles always did. "For the most part, I believe" The Stag poured himself another mug of ale and, still disinterested in Roen's excuses. "And you have brought me an army?" Roen only nodded and glanced out the glass windows that encompassed the room. "Of a generous size." His eyes snapped back to meet Roland's.
                                                    "I should warn you," The Stag smiled in a less than friendly manner, "Any false move and your sister will be held accountable." If that was his true threat, it was hardly a good one. Roen did not care too much for his sister's security. Once she was married off again, he should hardly have to deal with her. "Your warning has been noted." Roland finished the rest of his food and leaned back in his chair casually. "If there is nothing you require, you may see your way out of my tower." Roen nodded in deferment and took his leave quickly, exiting the tower in a much quicker manner than he had come.

When Roen returned to his chambers, the door was slightly ajar. Moving closer, he cautiously pushed the door farther open and slipped inside. There was no sign of anybody, but his eyes were immediately drawn to his bed. There, upon his pillow, was a neatly folded handkerchief, vibrant in color, reminiscent of her, the desert rose. Roen strode to the bed and brought the silky material to his nose, breathing in her heady scent. Immediately, he felt himself stir within his breeches, but he suspected she would keep him waiting for awhile, so it was with great regret that the Rose returned to his previous work.

Beloved Lunatic

Evening, the whole family (+ nanny, septa) are eating dinner, eden's wearing his crown (with emeralds) and is at the head of the table, rhaena's at his left, eldest son at his right cause he can be~

Eden: "it is a pity your brother could not be here."
Rhaena pauses eating, "I'm sure he agrees"
Looks at their kids and then her "when do you believe you shall be ready to bear another son?"
She glanced at the twins, smiles wryly, "soon, I should think"
"I am glad."
She'll take another bite and then wipe at her mouth delicately before saying, "whenever you would like, of course"
"Before I take leave with my army we shall make the arrangements." Sighs and finishes his food
she'll stop eating with half her food left, "Of course, my lord" pauses, lowers voice, "what are the numbers?"
He will smile to her but say "do not worry yourself with war, wife. Such things do not concern you"
her hand will tremble, but she'll reach for her wine, "Yet they do" she'll look toward the kids and take a sip
"do not let them"
"As you wish, your grace"
The guard enters and waits to not interrupt
Eden will look at the guard and say "you may speak"
Guard: "your majesty, riders are approaching the gates."
And he will look at wife, "I would think my brother has returned" and stand and offer her his hand, "come Rhaena."
she'll take it and let him lead her to the hall, she'll nod her head in thanks to the guard
"I hope your brother fares well. There was news of flooding"
"Do not fret over Allyn."
allyn enters Eden will look at him all kingly he should visibly be irritated when that man calls him "lord" And then again when his brother does
Brother is there Eden is like you moron do you see the crown
"Thank you Allyn." And he will lift his eyes to the people and say "and to you my lords. Rest well. On the morrow we shall speak of war." He will look back to his brother, "might I remind my brother I am no lord." And stands and looks to wife offering his arm
she'll take it and they can go into the outer hall heading toward their own chambers
As they leave he will look to one of his guards, "See that Owain is escorted from my castle. "
she sends the guards off, be all "I'm sure we will manage returning to our chambers just fine."
"Do you have a blade in your gown?"
"You have seen me without my gown many times. Do you think I do?" she smiles like come here and find out
"You dragons are sly creatures I would not put it past you."
"Is a lion not a sly creature as well?"
"Not any that I have known."
"My King, if you believe me such a sly creature, perhaps you should check."
she'll stop them in the hall and turn to him, touching his lower belly with the hand that wasn't in his arm
He would sigh and kiss her forehead, "I am tired."
she'll pout and slide her hand over the front of his breeches, but pull away with a sigh and release his arm
"Of course. Your Grace should get his rest. Goodnight" and then she'll walk away even though she hasn't been dismissed
"Rest well, my dear."

Beloved Lunatic

User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ () HEAR ME ROAR
              User Image
                                                  WAIT 'TIL YOU'RE ANNOUNCEDxxxxWE'VE NOT YET LOST ALL OUR GRACESxxxxTHE HOUNDS WILL STAY IN CHAINSxxxxLOOK UPON YOUR GREATNESS
                                                  WAIT 'TIL YOU'RE ANNOUNCEDxxxxWE'VE NOT YET LOST ALL OUR GRACESxxxxTHE HOUNDS WILL STAY IN CHAINSxxxxLOOK UPON YOUR GREATNESS
                                                        LIVING IN THE RUINS OF A PALACE WITHIN MY DREAMS ▬▬

, , ,

Beloved Lunatic

Roen x Obara
      okie so very very late
      she will come to his chamber and quietly tiptoe in. Since he's sleeping she will shed her clothes and then climb on top of him
      he sleeps naked but keeps a dagger next to his bed
      she has a dagger strapped to her thigh so she would hold it to his throat and say softly, "I demand the riches of High Garden."
      she touches him with the flat side since she doesn't want to hurt him
      funny moment where they both have their daggers at each others' throats
      and then he realizes its her and relaxes and then he really realizes its her and he gets all hot and bothered haha, "I don't have riches, but I can give you something else" he'd whisper
      its the first time he's seen her since the other day
      she will put her dagger down and raise a brow, "If you plan to propose marriage I am leaving."
      he'll smirk and grab her butt and press her toward him, "What can I say to make you stay, then?"
      "Nothing." smile
      "Anything I can do?" He'll start kissing her neck to seduce her c;
      she will sigh and then kinda let him do whatever
      I think she likes him because he reminds her of her first lover maybe she will brush his hair with her fingers and kiss him sweetly after a minute of awk staring
      I imagine he'll be stroking her waist though that would be cute c:
      okay after she kisses him she will feel really weird about it so maybe she will sit up and start putting her gown back on
      he'd reach over and run his hands over her body and be like "leaving me so soon?" and then he'd press a kiss where her shoulder meets her neck
      she'll pull away from him, "yes."
      he'll smirk and pull away, but still let his hand brush against her breast, "surely you could stay for a little longer"
      stands up and fixes her hair. "If you want company, buy yourself a whore."
      "why buy a whore when you satisfy me so much more?"
      he'd get out of bed, not bothering to put clothes on, and light a candle
      she will smile at the compliment come up behind him and kiss his shoulder
      he'd turn suddenly and put his hands on her waist to keep her close, "stay"
      sigh "no"
      he'd smirk "you want to"
      "You think too highly of yourself."
      "perhaps, but am i wrong?"
      she will pulll away, "Yes." no
      He'll grab her wrist, "You're lying to me"
      now she is annoyed and she will snatch her hand back, "Presume to grab me again and I will part you from your c**k."
      "And wear it as a necklace?" he'll say, smirking
      she will sigh, "Good night."
      "It'll be morning soon"
      He'll cross his arms and let her go if thats what she wants
      she will come over all prec and vulnerable and say, "If I could, I would."
      "If you wanted to, you would"
      she will sigh and leave the room

----------NEXT DAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT---------

Roen x Seb
      Partly cloudy and cold, the brother are outdoors in the training yard.

Roen'll go to the yard before breakfast to practice a little, get his exercise. He’ll approach seb first and be like “early bird gets the worm. Right, brother?”
      Seb would probably be sitting outside honing his blade some more and will not look up from his work when Roen approaches.
      "Whatever you say my lord."
      Roen would take a practice sword and start tossing it around from palm to palm to taunt Seb’s discipline and training, “Whatever I say?”
      Seb will look up, "If you intend to do that upon the battle field be certain to inform me so that I might gather your fingers from the snow."
      Roen would stop and take the sword in an actual grip
      “Would you really collect them for me if I lost them? How kind.”
      "Or I might hold them for coin and favor."
      “Imagine me trying to hand you coins with no fingers.”
      "I do not doubt your talents brother." Wipes down his blade with a rag and sheathes it
      Roen would give Seb a genuine smile and be like, “I do not doubt yours either, brother. A good swordsman deserves better, don’t you agree?” He’d nod at Seb’s sword.
      Seb will shrug all modest "my blade is befitting my station."
      oen would gesture toward the halls, training forgotten, “You may be my little brother, but your station is not so low as you think” Smiles sarcastically
      Seb will look at him awkwardly for a sec and then follow, "Have you found a bride?"
      Roen’ll smile coolly, “Have you?”
      "I can not find maidens while preparing to fight the king's war."
      “Can I use the same excuse?” smiles
      “In truth, brother, I have found a lovely lady”
      Seb will look a little pleased like no excited but interested, "Truly a lady?"
      Prostitutes aren't ladies brother
      “You insult me brother. Would I say she was truly a lady if she was not?
      "No matter my lord, I am happy. Tell me of her?"
      Roen smiles serenely, “Perhaps another time. Have breakfast with me, brother. Tell me, have you found yourself a wife yet?”
      “At times when I walk through the streets, I hear the common girls cry over you”
      "Once winter has passed and wars are settled, perhaps I will find a wife." Shakes his head
      “Perhaps once winter has passed, you will be settled. Live in the present, brother. Don’t make plans when the future is not certain”
      seb will smile, "Brother, have you been reading? that was much too wise for you my lord."
      Roen will give him a half - smile, “Philosophy is not so far out of my reach that I cannot grasp it when I need to. “Perhaps I’m smarter than you believe me to be"
      "I have never thought you stupid, my lord. Though it is hard to think between your many bedmates."
      He’ll smirk, “You must think an endless line of whores wait for me by my bedside to fulfill my desires night and day”
      seb: "It is not my place to judge you brother."
      roen: “No, it is not. But I’m sure you have your own opinions on the matter"
      stands up, "Excuse me my lord, but I have plans to speak with our lady sister."
      roen smirks, “of course.” waves hand dismissively, “by all means make sure our dear sister is comfortable in the Red Keep. no doubt we’ll be here a few more weeks at least”
      seb bows his head, "my lord." ollies out

Rhaena x Godric
      They're in their bedroom after trying for another child. Rhaena gets up to get dressed before they meet with the lords and Lucien.
      Rhaena: “I can’t help but wonder if we’re not inviting our own deaths”
      he would look to her with worry on his face but then smile, pat the bed next to himself for her to sit there. "I worry aswell, but both your older siblings are mad, like your father was. If we can keep the west safe from their clutches, their madness will eat them alive. While we sit comfortaly in the sun and watch King's landing burn."
      She’d give him a small sarcastic smile and be like, “do you believe me to be mad too?” But she’d still walk to his side of the bed and sit facing him. Then she’d pause, “Many are still loyal to them despite their madness. We are not quite so lucky"
      "You are the least mad person in the world my little dragoness." He would give a somber smile as he stroked her hair out of her face. "And those that follow them are just as made. Some have not joined their side. THe tullys are east of us and hav not cliamed a side. And though the Arryn's are loyal to your brother, if we have the tullys the arryns are stuck between a rock and a hard place between me and the grey joys." a devilish grin would pass his lips before he gave her a more sincere smile
      She would nod slowly, “But the Tully’s are not likely to side with us. I hear Cerian Tully and her husband are right now in King’s Landing.” Then she would give him a devilish grin back. “A rock and a hard place, your grace?” She would look up at him through her lashes and glance meaningfully at him.
      "That is true, they are stuck there. But maybe they could escape? or maybe be plucked out of there by the claws of a lion." He would grin and cup her chin with thumb and index finger. "A very hard place, the north is as hard a ice as winter is coming." scowling light he would release her chin and let his hand fall to his lap
      “I would not put such a thing past the cunning of a lion like you.” She’d lean into his touch but then look at him straight in the eyes. “But you would not risk yourself on such a venture, would you, my king?”
      "Maybe not, I should stay here with you and our children. Though I fear trusting such an action to anyone else that may not have the same feelings about all of this that I do. Maybe Lucien would be a good choice to send on such a dangerous mission. I know hw looks to please me, and this could be a way of proving himself to the people." Sighing he would lay back on the bed, a hand laying on rheana's thigh. "Maybe I should speak with Lord, no King Greyjoy and ask for his aid on the matter." Looking to his wife he would give a worried smile "What do you think my beloved?"
      She would watch him fondly and recline on one elbow as she stroked the stubble on his chin with her other hand. “I think that the Ironborn are not the stealthiest of men if you wish for them to spirit away the fish. Though Lucien may take up that mission if you were to propose it to him in an appealing way.” She’d pause stroking his cheek and pull away slightly. “Please do not let me entertain the idea of you heading into the belly of the beast, though. Please stay.” Her lip might tremble slightly

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
                  『 RHINE 』
                  patient ⇔ supportive ⇔ uninhibited ⇔ cunning ⇔ unsympathetic

→ rhine vittoria ellery
            → tattoo artist
            → twenty - one
            → female
            → heterosexual
            → abnegation
          dawnwolfee

Beloved Lunatic

PRE - INITIATION
              - Zeke kissed Blaze and then ignored her and started flirting with Ally - Traea and Duke found out

CHOOSING CEREMONY
              - Duke meets everyone, but especially Dimi
              - Duke jumps second and they get shown around the compound
              ----
              - Duke and Dimi's wonderful bromance begins, but includes Josh because he's Josh
              - Traea and Blaze are hanging out, therefore Duke must hang out with Traea
              - Ally and Duke must flirt
              - Duke openly snubs Zeke
              - Duke shies away from Nero, but enjoys Onyx and Tally's company
              - Make fun of Sophia
              - Call Dodg a "Stiff"

FIRST DAY OF INITATION
              - Day/competition needs to be planned
              - Zeke and Duke end up getting into a fistfight
              - Everyone goes to get tattoos; Duke hears that Sophia's only going to watch so he dares her to go get one to not be a wimp
              -----
              - Duke and Yuki are situated next to each other and compete and eventually become rivals

UNSPECIFIED TIME
              - Duke and Dimi have a talk about Dimi's crush on Tally, later Duke sees Dimi and Tally kissing in the training room and he punches Dimi, but they later make up
              - He finds out that Ally has a crush on Nero and he kisses Traea out of revenge

Beloved Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces