Welcome to Gaia! ::

×†× Tiffany Shepherd ׆×
xxxx
xx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The days flew by since the first day of school.Tiffany quickly took a liking to jj.Who she considers a close friend.She mostly worked at a small coffee shop when she was away from school.The other times she would be with her friends or preparing for her baby brothers.Which was pretty simple.Well that is until they finally arrived.Then there would be some trouble.Alot actually.

Though the event that her house was broken into didnt startle her.Nothing was taken,though the back porch window was open.Her father was infuriated and overreacted.He ran out with his daughters guitar in hand ready to inflict some damage.Luckily for all of them the robbery got away and no guitar was brutally smashed on someones head.She thought nothing was stolen so why worry.Ever one was in health,and so was her dress and guitar.As much as she cared she was happy.Though her parents were constantly paranoid she able to relax.She was able to practice playing guitar.She became quite good at it.Though not good enough to surpass daniel.She was overexcited all she could talk about was homecoming.Though she didnt have a date she was still excited,she figured she dance with someone by the end of the night.So much she even searched every song with the title with the word homecoming in it.She hoped to play it for her friends some day.

Tiffany walked down the stair case wearing her dress.She was encased in blue.From her blue lipstick to her blue heels.Her hair pulled back by the mask.Her step-mom and dad smiled at her."you look beautiful tiffy"her step-mother smiled at the bottom of the stair case."yeah but i bet i could make it look better,unlike tiffy i have the curves in the right places"her fathers voice rung.There was a harmony of laughter.Tiffany rolled her eyes"Oh dad dont try to dress in drag you don't have the cheek bones for it"the girl retorted.The harmony of laughter returned."did you remember the gift hunny?"her step mom looked at the man."wait what gift"tiffany looked at the two confused"dangit i forgot"her father pouted like a child."DAD what gift!!"Tiffany shook her father.Her father gestured his daughter outside.A blue Ferrari waited for her outside.In excitement she hugged both her step-mom and dad"thanks guys your the best"she said taking the keys and getting into the car.

She arrived a bit early.Though a handful of people where still there.Tiffany positioned herself leaning on the wall near the snack table.She took out her android and tested her friends to see how long it would be till the got there.she figured If she didnt have a date why not talk to your also dateless friends.Though it sounds alot more dignified inside her head then out.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Out♥Of♥Chocolate:-- ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Now that the truth
is just a rule,
that you can
bend,
You crack the whip,
shape shift and trick,
the past
again
╚══════════════╝

Mistress Annalisa

' The master '

The woman listened.
"Do you not know what a bow is?Its a way to show respect for someone." The young women voice became sweet.Though she would still play her games with the slaves. She had played it her whole life.It was kinda like a gift from her father.A skill he had taught her.Though it was something he showed her it was hated by him.She thought it caused no harm it was just words after all."Oh my your a step up from a werewolf,from what i've heard you are a interesting creature"The woman grabbed both of his hands excited.m of doing She hoped he could teach her more about lycans.She smiled at the male."How could someone like you end up here,may you tell me more about your past......unless it makes uncomfortable..by the was i am mistress annalisa though you can call me anna".The woman smiled gleefully,unaware she still was holding the slaves hand.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darco Uzimana
♥Hot-head/Violent type ♥

The sun light shined into the room.Shedding the light on two young adult.The male's messy head popped off his pillow.Looking over at the window where the light beamed from.He clenched his teeth climbing over his sister making sure he did not wake her.Thats the last thing he wanted to happened.If she had she would prepare his lunch like she usually did,which got him picked on which only got him into more fights.Though he was mean to others he wasnt to his sister.No matter how many fights her rainbow colored food got him into.

The male quickly ran down the hallway to the bathroom to take a shower.Lucky for him he went first or he'd wait a century for his sister to finish.It was short as it usually was.He hopped out of the shower drying his wet blue hair with his towel.He quickly wrapped his towel around his waist and began walking to he and his sister's room.

He walked in seeing her still sleep.He sighed walking over to her and began shaking her unconscious body for a while.No response.He sighed giving up.She would wake up eventually.He quickly got dressed in his usual unbuttoned dress shirt covered by his purplish black jacket accompanied by he usual black cargo pants.He walked to the mirror looking at his reflection.He looked the same only one thing different.This year he would be a sophomore.

He sprinted down the stairs past the hired help who was lined parallel to the stair case and the door.He grabbed his skateboard as he skated his way to the school.It was awkward not having his twin around.She was always there.Even when he didn't want her to be.He sighed hoping off his skateboard,hiding in his secret hiding place before heading into class.

Emotion: annoyed
Company: --
crush:--
"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

♪♫Annamarie Uzimana♪♫

"Well aren't you pretty"A younger Annamarie bent down picking up a stunning purple daisy."Why yes it is,and quite rare especially in these parts"a soft woman voice said calmly.Annamarie turned around to see a beautiful young woman with long flowing red hair though her face covered.Though she still felt comfortable and safe being with the woman.She ran into the arms of the woman smiling.The woman smiled back almost motherly."Annalets go home,lets go home ,lets go home"the words repeated growing fainter and fainter.The woman skin began to become buised and withered away.

The girl woke up screaming in horror.She quickley covered her mouth in fear that she had awakened her brother.Who she shared a bed with.She looked over to where he layed.He was gone."Who was that woman....and where is dark"she said under her beathe. She hopped out of bed gazing around her room.Still no sight of him.But there was a letter on they're dresser.It read "hurry up about time you read this school would have already have started."WHAT!"she began panicking as she grabbed her clothes quickly taking a shower,brushing her teeth,and preparing her and dark's lunches.She quickly got dressed in her ruffly skirt and orange halter top and regular orange sneakers,grabbing her bunny joseph.

She quickly arrived to school still tired.She began looking around for her brother who was no where to be found.Maybe he hadn't arrived yet.She walked over to where dark would usually hide his stuff.Yep.He's here alright.She shrugged it off.But was sad she wasnt able to visit the host club as she usually did.She yawned carrying herself into class.She sat next to dark as she did every year.The only difference is they're now Sophomore.Two more years till they were out into the business world.

Emotion: sleepy
Company: Dark
Crush: Hunny and karou

Evabloom

"It's a sunny day on the west coast
And currently my shades are drawn
My TV's on
I haven't left this place for days
It's funny how things change"

Where in my house can you find me?⇨
I'm feeling emotionally⇨
There objective is to⇨
My heart rate is⇨

User Image

Evabloom slowly rose from her bed she glanced over to her clock.Crap.The smallish vampire rushed through her room tossing through her closet trying to find something to wear and quick.She found her usual clothing from middle school so she tossed it on.Amzingly it still fit her.Nothing like the classics. She walked over to her mirror and sat down brushing long red hair.Her blue eyes peered into the mirror as they did every morning.She slowly got up then tumbled back down hitting her head on the edge of the bed."Ouch!"Her eyes changed to blood red.As they always did when she was angry.

Evabloom walked to school as she would do every morning since it wasnt a very far distance,It was rather close actually.the red hed rubbed her aching head as she walked into the school building.She was greeted with the sound of a violin as the passed the music rooms door."who would be playing music at this time cant the music teacher wait till he has class"The girl opened the door to see six girls,a blonde and deep blue haired girls...and snow.She ignored the girls and the snow and began walking over to the male and tapping his shoulder."Excuse me you play mighty well but could you not play the violin as of right now it is giving me a headache"the small vampire tone rather clam though eyes were redder then before.

"I take what I get
And I throw it away
And I break it
I had everything and you took it from me
and I hate it
My thoughts run fast through me
like a lethal injection
like a lethal injection"
User ImageUser Image
User Image

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ The ▪▪ Daughter of Ares

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ Ryan Blair voe

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    Ryan continued to think about the god ares.She knew nothing of him.Mainly because the were only myths.Stories about gods and mortals and inbetween.Nothing more then that.Or so she thought,everything that was happening surely spiraled her to think other wise.Why else would everyone be out stone cold.There was no other way to explain it.Well no logical way that is.

She took out her phone and began to search her so called "father".She learned a bit of the man.She foud out he was a greek god.Well she already knew that.She also learned more such as He was the god of war as well as one of the Twelve Greek Olympians.As she learned more she read into more gods.Learning everything that she needed to.But what she could tell she was definitely his daughter. There was simply no doubt about that.The only thing that she still question was how a greek god impregnated a human mother,that happened to be her mother.

The bliss of the lonely snow had become just that.Lonely.Though the sound of a voice rung in her ear.She guessed it was Ares trying to communicate with her.She had already made up her mind she wasnt going to put her life on the line for something that the gods could handle themselves.Ryan decided she would pity the voice.She looked over to see another blonde.Some sort of scene chick.She let out a groan rolling her eyes.She hated anything "scene or emo" she hated the styled and what it stood for.If it stood for anything really.She found the culture to be rather stupid actually.Just kids wanting attention."Are you supposedly a demi-god as well"she spat coldly at the girl.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

◆ ◇ ◆ Strong xxx Aggressive xxx Fearless
                              Place: x The park on the swingxxx Items: x--xxx Mood/thoughts: xAnnoyed/Stupid scene kids are stupidxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text xt Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces