Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
{ ♥intro// }
Welcome to Chocokais, Lydia [~MitsukaiEnmen~] and Lily [c h o c o l a t lovee]'s Artshop~ :3
We ♥ drawing Original Characters as well as Avatar Art~
But other things are accepted as well~ ♥

[ currently ] OPEN~ ♥

{ ♥updates// }
november // OPEN. `cuts ribbon`

{ ♥rules// }
`Follow the ToS.
`Feel free to bump and chat, but no begging,
`Scams,
`Questing Posts,
`or pointless spam.
`Don't steal or claim our art as your own.
`Try not to stretch the page.
`Be nice.
`DO NOT direct link.

{ ♥faq// }
[coming soon]

{ ♥whitelist/blacklist // }

[ white ]

[ black ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{ ♥about// }
[v our lame history ]
Lily [c h o c o l a t lovee] and Lydia [~MitsukaiEnmen~] are CyberARTs students.
They first met when they ended up sitting next to each other in English (or was it art?). They became friends, and started sharing their art and obsession with the Twilight series with each other.
Lydia was active on Gaia and Lily was not. Lydia (being random like she always is) was poking around the Minishops, and wondering if it would be hard to start up her own Art Shop.
Lily had bugged her about creating an Art Shop, but Lydia didn't want to have a shop all alone, so she asked Lily to rejoin Gaia to help her with the art shop.
Lily rejoined, they spent a painful 50 minutes of their life (that they'll never get back D: ) planning everything out, they put up the artshop, and everyone lived happily ever after. : D

{ ♥pick up// }

[ lily ]

[ lydia ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{ ♥lydia// }
[ username: ] ~MitsukaiEnmen~
[ name: ] Lydia
[ occupation: ] cyberarts student
[ questing: ] dark halo {donations are ♥'ed}
[ about: ] Lydia is a cyberarts student that is really good at digital art. She's really good of thinking of unique ideas.

[ currently ] Open!

[ notes ]

[note: this part, we wrote each other's 'about' part, for fun. : D )

♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`♥`

{ ♥how to order// }

1. Fill out one of the order sheets.
2. Send it to me [ ~MitsukaiEnmen~ ]. DO NOT post it up. DO NOT send it to Lily.
3. If my slots are FULL, then I will reply your PM with a message saying that you'll be on the waiting list.
4. When you are my slots list, I will send you a PM saying "Accepted".
5. After recieving the "Accepted" PM, send me the trade of your total price.
6. Be patient with waiting for your art/acceptance PM, I'm only human.
7. Once I finish, I'll send you a PM saying "Pick Up".
8. Once you get this PM, go to the pick up box, and find your art.
If you do not send me a PM saying you have
picked up your art within a week, your art will be discarded from the
pick up box and you will have to PM me to get it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{ ♥products&examples&prices// }
EXAMPLES ARE HERE
[ avi art ]
{colored-CG} headshot > 750g > from top to shoulders, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} headshot > 300g > from top to shoulders, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} headshot > 400g > from top to shoulders, quickly done art piece, colored
{add on} speech bubble > +50g> a requested speech bubble with any text/symbol, available to all

{colored-CG} waist-up > 1600g > from top to waist, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} waist-up > 750g > from top to waist, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} waist-up > 900g > from top to waist, quickly done art piece, colored
{add on} background > +100g > a requested background, available to {colored-CG}, additional 100g
{add on} speech bubble > +50g> a requested speech bubble with any text/symbol, available to all
{add on} extra person > +600g {colored-CG} > +200g {sketch} > +350g {oekaki}

{colored-CG} full-body > 3000g > from top to bottom, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} full-body > 2000g > from top to bottom, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} full-body > 2100g > from top to bottom, quickly done art piece, colored
{add on} background > 350g> a requested background, available to {colored-CG}, additional 350g
{add on} speech bubble > free> FREE speech bubble with any text/symbol, available to all, by request
{add on} extra person> +850 {colored-CG} > +400g {sketch} > +550g {oekaki}

FREE add on > for colored-CG > outline/outer glow > an outline of your avi, or an outer glow
NOTE: I will not draw clutter, if your avatar has over 15 items, I will be charging extra.

[ order sheet ]
note: PM all orders to me, [~MitsukaiEnmen~], title your PM as 'Avi Art~:3'

[b][ Username ] [/b] insert username here
[b][ Length ] [/b] waist-up/headshot/full-body
[b][ Type ] [/b] colored-CG/sketch/oekaki
[b][ Add Ons ] [/b] (optional) background/speech bubble/extra person
[b][ Ref ] [/b] insert picture of avi you want drawn (if you ordered extra person, also include link to that avi)
[b][ Pose ][/b] request a specific pose? Free.
[b][ Free Add On ][/b] (optional) outline/outer glow
[b][ Total Price ] [/b] Total Price

[ original character ]

{colored-CG} headshot > 850g > from top to shoulders, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} headshot > 400g > from top to shoulders, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} headshot > 500g > from top to shoulders, quickly done art piece, colored

{colored-CG} waist-up > 1500g > from top to waist, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} waist-up > 700g > from top to waist, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} waist-up > 800g > from top to waist, quickly done art piece, colored
{add on} background > +100g > a requested background, available to {colored-CG}, additional 100g
{add on} extra person > +700g {colored-CG} > +300g {sketch} > +450g {oekaki}

{colored-CG} full-body > 3500g > from top to bottom, fully colored-photoshop or opencanvas
{sketch} full-body > 2500 > from top to bottom, sketched with one color (you can request color)
{oekaki} full-body > 2600g > from top to bottom, quickly done art piece, colored
{add on} background > 400g> a requested background, available to {colored-CG}, additional 350g
{add on} speech bubble > free> FREE speech bubble with any text/symbol, available to all, by request
{add on} extra person> +1100 {colored-CG} > +600g {sketch} > +750g {oekaki}

FREE add on > for colored-CG > outline/outer glow > an outline of your character, or an outer glow

[ order sheet ]

note: PM all orders to me, [~MitsukaiEnmen~], title your PM as 'My OC~:3'

[b][ Username ] [/b] insert username here
[b][ Character Name ] [/b] insert character name here
[b][ Appearance ] [/b] describe character's appearance, hair, eyes, etc
[b][ Personality ] [/b] short description of the character's personality
[b][ Info ] [/b] important imformation about your character.
[b][ Length ] [/b] waist-up/headshot/full-body
[b][ Type ] [/b] colored-CG/sketch/oekaki
[b][ Add Ons ] [/b] (optional) background/speech bubble/extra person
[b][ Ref ] [/b] optional, but it's better if you have a referance picture of your character(s)
[b][ Pose ][/b] request a specific pose? Free.
[b][ Free Add On ][/b] (optional) outline/outer glow
[b][ Total Price ] [/b] Total Price

[ other ]
[coming soon]

{ ♥slots// }
`
`
`

{ ♥waiting list// }
`
`
`

{ ♥finished// }

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
good job lydia~ ;D
i love you, yet want to rip your body open and tear apart you spine and ribcage.
DONT THAT MAKE YA HAPPY??? blaugh
kool,nice job blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas