Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPLOT

User Image
                                      xxONCE upon a time, there were eight kingdoms that ruled the earth. each of them held a festival for CHERRY BLOSSOMS
                                      every four months, no matter if they actually had them blooming in their city or not. they were fascinated with them by stories and
                                      tales from a far off land, left undiscovered at the time, of the pretty pink flowers that would bloom each year.

xxTHE eight kingdoms had four children each. two princesses and two princes. each of the children of each kingdom had a few
                                      powers to make them unique. some of the kingdoms accepted their princesses and princes, while the other few... feared them. they
                                      had chaotic powers that could destroy the whole kingdom with one swift flick of their wrist. the kids that were kicked out created their
                                      own kingdom for misfits like them. for peasants, royalties, and all in between.

xxTHE ninth kingdom was the dark kingdom, who threw out the idea of celebrating CHERRY BLOSSOMS every four months. every
                                      other kingdom, the original eight, still held their festivals. they celebrated with a new goddess they had created. the goddess' name was
                                      named after the kingdom's queen, elaydia. elaydia was a goddess created by the universe, who had given the select few powers to those
                                      who needed it the most.

xxTHE children, that were accepted and loved, were granted with non-chaotic powers. this included life giving and live saving powers.
                                      however, they were still royals and not everyone in their kingdoms treated everyone equally. if you weren't royalty, you couldn't get certain
                                      things. sometimes the royals were nice enough to grant the commoners with what they wished. if they deemed them worthy enough, of course.

xxCOMMONERS, peasants, and everything in between, weren't treated the same in the eight kingdoms. they were forced
                                      into slave labor, unlike the ninth kingdom who had volunteers. the medieval times weren't all that great for these nine kingdoms. elaydia
                                      became a distant thought as time grew and evolved. things changed to quickly, and the kingdoms eventually fell apart...

xxIT'S 2017, and everything is different. society is different, and the powers of the old kingdoms had just been reborn. royalty
                                      had fallen, but the mixed DNA found their way back into modern day society. chaotic and non-chaotic powers found their way in to the
                                      teens of tokyo, japan. ten people of the powers found the history of the nine kingdoms, and studied their hardest to find out more.
                                      elaydia became real again, and sought out the curious minds of these twelve people. she found them struggling to understand where
                                      the powers came from, and with her help, they finally understood. they were going to have to live with these powers for the rest of
                                      their lives.

xxONE thing still remains a mystery though... why did the old kingdoms basically worship the CHERRY BLOSSOMS? why did
                                      they find them so interesting? well, it's been left up to these twelve humans to figure out why and if they should continue where their history
                                      left off at. to see if they want to live with society, or find some place to gather the rest of the people with powers, in the whole world,
                                      to live in some secluded place just for people like them. it's up to you and your character, or characters, to figure that out.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRULES

User Image
                                      xxWONDERFUL, wonderful rules. So here's the deal. I am the goddess of this role play. I determine who is accepted
                                      and who is not. But I want everyone to, kinda, follow ToS. Even if it means you have to go back and read every single sentence. Once i've
                                      established that, feel free to leave. c: I'm kidding, stay if you want. For this role play, I will only be accepting heterosexual people. Perhaps
                                      this will change one day when I figure to add more people, but for right now, it's only heterosexuals. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ONCE
                                      THE ROLEPLAY KICKS OFF, DUE NOTE THIS. THANKS.

xxI do appreciate styled posts. Pictures, colors, lyrics, etc.! But if you like simplicity, I do not mind that either. c: I will only accept sizes
                                      10 - 12 and won't accept anything lower. Bright colors are especially not welcomed unless they are in bold. But I do expect everyone to be
                                      literate as well. Three paragraphs and up. Not much of a limit of how many one can write, but try not to make every post a novel. That gets
                                      boring after a while, sorry. But do not, I repeat, DO NOT write every post with two paragraphs or more. Make sure it's three or more unless
                                      you are diagnosed with large amounts of writer's block. I get writer's block a lot, so there won't be needing any sort of time limit when you
                                      need to post. BUT. Do tell me when you lose interest completely and wish to quit. Thank you kindly!

xxNOW, when sending me reserves and profiles, please send reserves with the title of "CHERRY" and for profiles "BLOSSOMS"
                                      so I know the difference. Thank you~ For powers, I want everyone to have at least two powers, but no one can have repeats of the same
                                      power. There are plenty of powers for everyone to have, and I suggest looking at Powerlisting Wikia for help. Now have fun~

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRESERVES

User Image
                                      xxHERE are the reserves~ do try and double check before sending these to me, double check to see if you have filled out everything correctly. thanks~

[list][list][color=white]xx[/color][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/narusakuforever/Disney/200x100_zps2fe384b4.png[/img][/list][/list][list][size=16][color=1]FIRST NAME[/color][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=16][color=2]LAST NAME[/color][/size] [size=20][color=3]████[/color][/size][/list][color=white]x[/color][color=1]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[color=white]xx[/color]▁▁[color=white]xx[/color][/color][size=16][color=2]「 [color=3]NICKNAME[/color] 」[/color][/size]
                                      :tab: [size=14][color=pink]❀[/color][/size] [size=10][color=1]age (16 - 26)[/color][/size]
                                      :tab: [size=14][color=pink]❀[/color][/size] [size=10][color=1]gender [male/female][/color][/size]
                                      :tab: [size=14][color=pink]❀[/color][/size] [size=10][color=1]3 - personality - adjectives[/color][/size]
                                      :tab: [size=14][color=pink]❀[/color][/size] [size=10][color=1]powers [two of each; do not have to relate][/color][/size]
                                      :tab: [size=14][color=pink]❀[/color][/size] [size=10][color=1]username[/color][/size]

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALES

User Image
                                      xxNPCS

xxUser Image
                                        ELAYDIA xx GODDESS ████
                                      x▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁xx▁▁xxELAY
                                      tab unknown
                                      tab female
                                      tab kind - patient - independant
                                      tab death manipulation ; life manipulation
                                      tab NPC

xxPCS

User Image
                                        KISKA xx STARIKOV ████
                                      x▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁xx▁▁xxANNA
                                      tab twenty two
                                      tab female
                                      tab timid - quiet - creative
                                      tab resurrection ; sound manipulation
                                      tab minaki c h i i

xxUser Image
                                        FIRST NAME xx LAST NAME ████
                                      x▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁xx▁▁xx「 NICKNAME 」
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab female
                                      tab 3 - personality - adjectives
                                      tab powers [two of each; do not have to relate]
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab female
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab female
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab female
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab female
                                      tab username

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMALES

User Image
                                      xxNPCS

xxUser Image
                                      tab age
                                      tab male
                                      tab NPCs may have powers, but they don't have to
                                      tab NPC

xxPCS

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

xxUser Image
                                      tab age (16 - 26)
                                      tab male
                                      tab username

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPROFILES

User Image
                                      xxHERE are the profiles~ do try and double check before sending these to me, double check to see if you have filled out everything correctly. thanks~

[list][list][list][imgleft]150x300 image[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list]

:tab::tab::tab::tab:[u][size=24][color=4]ALIAS[superhero/villain name][/color][/size][/u]
                                      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[u][size=20][b][color=1]first[/color][/b] [i][color=2]M I D D L E[/color][/i] [b][color=3]last[/color][/b][/size][/u]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]NICKNAMES[/b][/color] [color=2]any other nicknames? put n/a if there aren't any[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]AGE[/b][/color] [color=4]spelled out[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]GENDER[/b][/color] [color=2]male or female[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]BIRTHDAY[/b][/color] [color=4]important; year is not important[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]HAIR COLOR[/b][/color] [color=2]obvious[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]EYE COLOR[/b][/color] [color=4]can have two different eye colors[heterochromia][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]ABILITIES[/b][/color]
                                      [color=4]powers here, as well as any other talents your character has in their field[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=14][color=2][b]positive personality trait[/b][/color] [color=3]★[/color] [color=4][b]negative personality trait[/b][/color] [color=3]★[/color] [color=2][b]negative personality trait[/b][/color] [color=3]★[/color] [color=4][b]positive personality trait[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]AUTOBIOGRAPHY[/b][/color] [color=2]3+ paragraphs. third or first pov[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]THEME[/b][/color] [color=4]theme songs or whatever[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]ADDITIONAL INFO[/b][/color] [color=2]any other additional info?[/color]
                                      [color=3]★[/color] [color=1][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=4]your username here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxANNOUNCEMENTS

User Image
                                      xx12/24/14 idea thought of

xx12/26/14 put into the test forum

xx12/27/14 put into the barton town forum

xx2/23/17 remade for the hell of it

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSETTINGS

User Image
                                      xxTOKYO, japan is where this will be taking place.

xxMAY is the month, and the date is the 5th, a friday.

xx2017 is the year we're in.

xxSUNNY is the weather, with little to no clouds in the sky.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRESERVED

User Image
                                      User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxOPEN

User Image
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff