▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
      ▸▸ POKEMON SPECIES/HUMAN CATEGORY | AGE | GENDER
      User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image
ʙɑckgɾounɗ ✘ ɾuʟɛs ✘ chɑɾɑcɫɛɾs ✘ ɑppʟıcɑɫıoɴs

Background:

Super heroes? You mean, those fellows in capes with powers and special abilities? Yeah, we don't call them super heroes. I don't think we ever have. These days, we refer to people like that as Powerpets. They're everywhere, really. Hiding in bushes, lurking in forests, and dwelling in caves. Powerpets tend to stay away from us humans. We've never had a very peaceful past, and ever since our last war... they've learned their place. Hell, we never let them forget their place.

Welcome to 3012. The age of Powerpet duals. Recently, in the past fifty years or so, people have begun to take advantage of Powerpets. They "collect" them now. They battle them for pride and money. Nobody knows quite where it started, but it's as popular as elbow socks were back in the 2090s. Powerpets were never really meant to be pets. They're kind of human, just like us. Well... sort of. Over the years, some have evolved to resemble more beasts than humans... but the intelligence is there all the same. The only difference between us and them, is that we have means of controlling them. The collars.

Back during the Great Wars, some scientist invented the Powershock. It was a weapon that could be used to completely shut down the will of a Powerpet and wipe their efforts to fight. The Powershocks were used for mass exterminations to send messages to those who were still rebelling. That it was all useless. Eventually, once the fighting subsided, some other scientists began to experiment with the technology. Eventually they created the Powercollar. A collar that, when placed around a Powerpet's neck, could enable one person to connect with that Powerpet. The Powerpet would obey without question. They would do whatever that owner wanted it to. There were side effects, of course, but they were minimal. People didn't care that the Powerpets lost their abilities to communicate with others other than their owner and other Powerpets. All people were interested in were attaining these collars and getting their very own Powerpets.

Back to the present day. The Powerpet duals. Ever since more and more people have begun to hunt down and capture (or more likely pay for others to capture) their own Powerpets, they've invented different uses for them. The most popular has been battling. Kids now aspire to be the best of the best Powerpet owners, capturing different pets as they journey to different arenas to challenge well known owners.

It's a real different world we live in, that's for certain. The question comes in when we look at where you stand in all this. Are you a young owner, waiting to buy your very first Powerpet? Are you a Powerpet, waiting to see who you'll end up with? Or are you somebody else altogether.... perhaps somebody waiting to shut down this whole atrocity... or to control it? You decide.

Characters:

HUMANS:

Hello, Human. Congratulations on your decision to purchase a Powerpet. Considering such a purchase requires a large store of wealth, I believe we can all assume that you have a means of attaining such wealth, wether that be through family money, or a well paying job of sorts, or maybe even a local crime ring that provides well for its members.

Considering the age requirement for owning a Powerpet is 18, we assume that you are of age. As a first time owner, you also most likely lack advanced Powerpet dueling skills, as it is a well known fact that true success comes only with experience.

As a Human, you are probably aware of several key aspects of our current society. For one, people do not bond with wild Powerpets. Everyone knows that all Powerpets are dirty, animalistic creatures. Just as you would not try and befriend a while bull or hippo, you would not dare attempt to approach a wild Powerpet. Sexual relations of any kind with a Powerpet is considered disgusting and unthinkable. You wouldn't try and reproduce with your household dog, would you? My God, the thought of such a thing. Repulsive.

Lastly, as a Human, you should by now be aware of the dangers that wild Powerpets pose. Do not stray from the paths carved by our society unless you are ready for a true battle. Wild Powerpets are often vicious, and can kill you easily if you do not have extra collars on hand to steal their free will. We advise that you stick to battling other Powerpet owners until you and your Powerpet are strong enough to hold your own.

POWERPETS:

Hello Powerpet. As a member of Earth's lesser species, you are probably aware of several important facts of life. I've gone through the trouble of listing them for you, because I care. Actually, scratch that. I don't give a damn about you. Listing was for my own convenience. How dare you even believe I cared about you for a second, you filthy animal.

1. Powerpets cannot mate with humans. This is a biological fact. Therefore, Powerpet mutations have become more prominent features over time, because Powerpets prefer to mate with those who look most like their own species and less like the "evil" humans. According to Darwin, this means that those mutations were passed down to the next generations.

2. Powerpets under the age of 18 are not sold to first time owners. This is because younger Powerpets are often not strong enough to live through their first duals, and first time owners tend to be careless with their Powerpets. It is a waste of resources to sell a Powerpet only to have it killed immediately afterward. Besides, the fights are less entertaining if they die right away. Those who are captured too young to sell are held captive until they are of age.

3. Powerpets may not chose what abilities and mutations they are born with. Nobody has the ability to control the conditions of his/her birth nor the methods of his/her capture. Only the creators of this world could have such power to decide...

4. Despite the power which Powerpets possess, skill levels do not increase without experience and practice. In most cases, Powerpets sold to first time users hold very little skill to begin with, and must be trained. Extremely skilled and dangerous Powerpets who are caught are reserved for the elites. These elites are those with the money to afford such power and the skill to use it wisely.

5. Rebellion is out of the question. Hope for freedom has died long ago. Do not question this. I'm serious.

Pairs:

Milo- Jojo

Ozzy- Pandora

Brandy- Avaricia

Iris-Lucy

Jojo
An ambush of poachers in the dead of night.
Facial markings
A long, thin, reptilian-esc tail that functions like a monkey's
Feet with dexterous capabilities
Move at incredible speeds
Manipulate sounds waves with your voice

Avaricia
A bait and trap scenario lead by a team of Powerpet poachers.
Green tinted skin
Elf-like ears
Extremely durable and sharp nails on hands and feet (perfect for climbing mountains)
Move rocks at your command
Create walls of Earth to protect yourself quickly

Lucy
Powerpet poacher sniper with a powerful tranquilizer
Zebra print back and calves
Poison tipped fangs
Rock hard feet
Fight with above average strength
Harden skin into the ultimate impenetrable, fire-proof protection

Pandora
Caught after falling into a river
Delicate wings
Odd markings on the insides of her arms
A long tongue that can shoot out like a frog
Speedy flying abilities
Can pass through walls and objects

Dear Powerpet,

You have been captured and no longer hold possession of free will. Our deepest condolences.

You were captured by:

A bait and trap scenario.

Our scientists have determined that you were born with the following mutations:

Zebra print legs
A thin, monkey-like tail

Upon further examination, it was determined that your genetic builds allows you the ability to perform the following tasks:

Shoot lightning from appendages
Create electric forcefields

We apologize if there was any discomfort during your capture. Unfortunately for you, nobody else seems to care.

Your pickup number is: 88310

Dear Human,

It has come to our attention that you have recently filed an order to purchase your very own Powerpet. We would like to thank you for choosing our services in your search of a Powerpet. Your order should arrive at your local Powerpet mart by tomorrow morning, 24 hour shipping as promised.

If this is your first time purchasing a Powerpet from us, please follow these instructions carefully:

1. Bind yourself to your new Powerpet by pressing your thumbprint into the back of the collar.
2. Wait patiently for your Powerpet to awaken.
3. Test out your Powerpet by issuing a standard command such as "sit" or "roll over."*

*If there is a problem with this step, please contact us IMMEDIATELY, as there could be an issue with your Powercollar.

WARNING: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, TAKE OFF THE POWERCOLLAR.

Your pickup number is: 88310

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

SYMBOL OF CHOICE NAME | AGE | GENDER
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basics
          A short paragraph including your name, gender, age, original village, and how long you've lived in OOGAKURE.

Personality
          Brief paragraph about your personality.

History
          Same thing but about history. How did you end up in OOGAKURE?

Fatal Flaw
          Describe what makes you so incapable of being a decent ninja.

Puppeteer
          Username.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

Side effects may include...

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

MS. ALMASSY

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. Please ensure that the celebrations cease at this time. Stage an attack from an unknown force. Civilian death is expected.

The authorities will arrive promptly at 8:30pm. Take only the kindness from the military and police, with-holding their murders at this time. They are to feel only coldness toward the city and its inhabitants.

As always, your identity must remain hidden. This event can in no way be traced back to you or your abilities.

-The Painter

MS. MONROE

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. You will be hidden among them. When you notice the signal, do not panic.

The authorities will arrive promptly at 8:30pm. You are to identify the military and police and spread confusion where you can. Make them forget what they came for, and who their real targets are.

As always, your identity must remain hidden. This event can in no way be traced back to you or your abilities.

-The Painter

MS. BALDWIN

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. You will be hidden among them. When you notice the signal, do not panic.

The authorities will arrive promptly at 8:30pm. You are to identify the military and police and spread greed where you can. Make them want to take what is not theirs. To steal from those they swore to protect.

-The Painter

MR. CERES

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. You will be hidden among them. At exactly 8:00, a plane will fly be flying overhead. Take away the flight crew's flying intelligence. Make sure the plane is not fit to stay in the sky.

The authorities will arrive promptly at 8:30pm. You are to identify what military and police authority you can and take their intelligence. They are not to think clearly as they walk the streets with their weapons.

-The Painter

MR. KNIGHT

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. Please be in attendance with Henry. He will meet you shortly beforehand.

Keep the civilians safe.

-The Painter

MR. BACCHUS

At 8pm tonight, there will be many people gathered along the river before the fireworks. Please be in attendance. Henry will meet you there.

Please ensure his safety.

-The Painter

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image
Margo Anne Walters

Pandora
"Hope's just wishin' the asphalt will taste like marshmallows."

-- The Basic Facts

Call it Out: Eh? It's Pandora. If you know otherwise... heh. HEHEHEHEH. You don't.
          When I Grow Up...: Twenty-one.
          This is Who I Am: Play-ful Psycho
          Don't Look!: Female!
          Happy Birthday to Me: Every day. Every day is my birthday. Now where are my ******** presents?
          All You Need is Love Heterosexual
          I have my Uses: Hm? Story time? Allrighty! Well this one time I was walkin' down to fetch some water from the well. Fell in, broke my back, struck by lightning, WA-BAM. Suddenly everything's ******** up. Mum called an ambulance, they proclaimed me dead, then WA-BAM. Lighting shits all over the ambulance as it's driving down the free-way. Drivers are screaming, paramedics are screaming, I'm screaming. It was just a whole bloody mess of who the ******** knows what. Anywhoo, the moral of the story is this: eat your vegetables, kids. You never know when you're going to be tossed around an ambulance throwing up your dinner and wishing it was something a bit less chili and a bit more celery. Huh? Powers? Oh yeah. Apparently something in my genetics pre-dis-pos-éd me to attract lighting. Like I'm some ******** telephone pole with a Benny Franklin bilboard and a trillion keys superglued to my hair shouting, IT'S A-RASTAA TIME! I'm not a kite-flyin' sissy, a'ight? 'Cept somethin' about my pre-dis-po-si-tion makes it so the lightnin' never really leaves. You know, how it's supposed to conduct sparks and s**t and then go on it's way and eventually fizzle out? Well nope. Not here. It just kind of stays in my system a while. I can use it when I want to, manipulation and all that jazz, but I've grown kind of attached. Am I addicted to lightning? Eh. A little bit. I tend to overdo it on the whole hoarding bit. Regular electricity from outlets and technology and all that work too, but damn. When I get a good blast of pure sky power... it's like I've just won the lottery, and every single cell in my body is getting a fresh pair of underwear.

-- Look a little Deeper Into my Life

Just a Bit of Me: I like to hear myself talk. Let's face it, who wouldn't want to hear me talk? I'm interestin' as ********. Egotistical? Nahhh. I'm just naturally better than everyone else. It's not my ego that's big. It's everyone else's that is just proportionately tiny. In any case, I'm a go with the flow type of gal, as long as it involves me doing whatever I want when I want to. Should I be locked up for some of the things I want to do? Well... now that's just a matter of opinion. I think some people would look better with their heads chopped off and then pasted on backwards. Others would look better with their skin charred and crispy. It's like preferring one type of potato to the other. Baked, fried, or cooked? All a matter of a opinion.

People like to throw around words like, "crazy," or "psychotic," or occasionally I'll get the "heartless nutcase" comment. But you know what the people who say these things really think of me? They think I'm confusing. Hard to read. You know what, I'm as easy to read as a Dr. Suess book. You know exactly what every word means. Sure, some words may be made up and stretched to amuse the readers... but they're perfectly understandable. One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Dead Fish. I'm here for amusement purposes. My amusement. Whether or not others share my sense of humor is not my problem. I ain't here to judge others for their twisted perceptions. That just ain't me.
          Sometimes I Enjoy Myself:
          • Smearing warm animal blood upon my skin
          • Laughter is the best medicine!
          • Storms. Oh my ******** God, yes.
          • When the hairs stand up on my arms. Jesus, that's good stuff.
          • Reading children's books
          • Biting into things
          Other Times, I Don't:
          • Water, the rain, showers...
          • Sweating
          • Being low on electricity
          • Bugs

Sometimes, I Have Nightmares:
          I fear prolonged containment and enclosed spaces.
          I Hate You:
          I don't hate anybody!
          You Mustn't Tell: Electricity can be very dangerous. While it's fun as hell, it can burn like a mother ******** if you ain't careful. If I sweat or get doused in water and use my ability on anything outside my body, it's not gonna be pretty. Not only that, but having electric currents inside the body for so long... it's not exactly healthy. I imagine it's done a job or two on my brain. Possibly some organ damage. That s**t can hurt.

Hmm...? Ah yes, I am indeed chop full of weaknesses. Loud noises incapacitate me. An odd weakness for a lightning user, eh? Probably why I don't tell anyone. But yes, if you must know. Thunder scares the flying shepeebus out of me. Car horns? Jet engines? Gunshots? Can't stand 'em. Literally. I usually fall down when something loud goes off. Sometimes I scream. Doesn't help, I know. Sets me off into a whole new level of pissed.

-- What You'll Need to Understand

It all Started When: Oh, this is a good one. You're going to want to find a comfy seat before I begin. Ready? Ok, good. Ahem. See, it all started with a fair lassy from Ireland and a handsome sailor from America. She was a waitress at this harbor bar, and when his ship would stop for supplies and the like... well you can see where this is going. A few months after her latest hot steamy night with Mr. Sailor Man, the lassy discovered she was pregnant. Whoop-de-da. Wasn't the best of news. Babies take a s**t ton of work, you know. Mum never let me forget that. In any case, mum got a hold a my pops, told him the news, and he decided to marry her. Yay, cue the tossing of rice and the drinking of ale. Once again, not the best of occasions.

Long story short, Mum's pop hated my dad for 'prenating his gal. Stabbed him with a broken wine bottle at the reception and then slit his throat. Two months later, my joyous self was birthed into the world. Wasn't a happy place, as I remember it. Mum sent me to live with pop's relatives in America, then shipped me home every other Christmas till the incident. I think I was about six when that happened. You know, the bit where I got shocked by a power outlet and accidentally set my hair on fire? Aye. Got my powers that day. Started shocking all sorts of s**t. Mum couldn't handle it. Well, she tried. We moved to New Forge in America to get proper advice. Sent me to counselors for people with interesting abilities. Wasn't long till I started screwing everything up, though. I was a natural at it. Mum got me counseling, I killed the woman's cat with a few hundred watts. Mum sent me to boarding school to be around normal children, I bit off a boy's ear to get his attention. Mum put me on medication, and I ended up blowing up a trolley. Don't ask me where the logic was in that decision. Looking back now, I can't possibly figure out why I'd go for the trolley when the train with nearly five times as many people was clearly the better option. Bad decisions all around.

Eventually Mum went back to Ireland. Pop's parents were old, crusty, and not all too aware of what was going on all the time. Convenient, to say the least. I was about fifteen when I really started getting into "crime." I don't exactly classify it as criminal behavior, but apparently the law frowns upon arson and creative murder. It wasn't like I kept a low profile or anything. Didn't take long 'till people learned my name. My reputation. Got myself a bit of street cred, you know? Had to show the people what violence really was. Most people wouldn't know violence if I shoved it up their asses with a machine gun and a watermelon. Think of my actions as a public service, really.

It took quite a bit of effort, but low and behold the cops got me. Well, let me clarify. Dr. Stone got me. The a*****e was never effected by my "shocking" abilities. Heh. Shocking. I think it was a few months before I turned twenty-one. Guess I drank underage a few too many times. It was either that or the mass homicides. Anyway, I spent the worst year of my life in solitary confinement after that. At least I think it was a year. Couldn't tell up from down in that place. Then I got set free by the Megalomaniac and ended up helping to take down Dr. Stone. I might have possbily been responsible for the death of one of the other villains. It's hard to say, considering I wasn't exactly in the best mindset after being kept in prison for so long. Still haven't fully recovered. Anyway, it's been a while since then. Mud under the bridge, you know? And I can't say I miss the life of confinement, although Mega's got a bit of a superiority complex. Figure I'll go along with it for now. Ya know, at least 'till things settle down.

-- Who's the Face Behind the Mask

Soundtrack(s) to my Life: Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall.
          I See in Black and White: #C11B17, #717D7D, black
          Incognito:goldfish_lovin

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        Current Company: XxConstantine, Vera, Bobby

"Pammy, sweety, have fun at school." An old man with an old brown pipe called from the study.

"Yeah, Pop-pop, whatever.”

The old man was staying with them while his house was being treated for some kind of poisonous fungus growth. It was partly Pam's fault, accident of course, but it was still a bother having him around. He smelled like moth balls and moldy pizza. The redhead grabbed her bike and pedaled her way to school. No way in hell she'd be taking the bus. Way too many toxic emissions. Those seniors who drove to school were worse. God, it was so frustrating how stupid people could be. Ever hear of carpooling, or taking a ********' walk?

Pam got to school relatively quickly. She was in good shape and the sun was shining brightly. It was August, so she was wearing a very short pair of green shorts and a black tank top, her crazy hair flowing freely. Given it was the first day of school and she was pumping out hormones like nobody's business, they might as well have been blasting "I'm too sexy for my shirt" as Pam walked the halls toward the commons. Of course she got stares. She was a magnet of attention and a pool of sexual desire. Ever since... the incident, Pam had a certain effect on people. She emitted a very particular pheromone that made everyone think she was just the hottest s**t around. Guys, girls, teachers, everyone. She tried to keep it a bit subdued in school, but hey. It was the first day and impressions were everything. Why not go a bit crazy?

People flocked to Pam as she entered the commons. She had "friends" up to her chin, all asking how her summer was and yadda yadda. They were all fake. Attracted to her but not actually interested in anything she had to say. Yet she smiled that winning smile and chatted them up just like they wanted. Why not, right? They could be useful. As she was socializing, Pam spotted a pair of new faces. It was her second year here, so she knew pretty much everyone who was a Sophomore and above. She made it her job to know people.

"I'll talk to y'all later, kay?”

She told her following, walking away from them and toward the newbies. Somebody needed to give them a warm welcome, right? And lecture them on the recycling/anti-litter policy in the school. Freshmen bitches crossed that line far too often.

"Aye, you two. Welcome to Gotham High.”

Once again she flashed that winning smile, the pheromones gently rolling off her skin.

"My name's Pam. Looks like I found myself another ginger. They aign't too common these days, ya know. Us red heads got to stick together. Though, I wouldn't mind stickin' to you too, sweetheart.”

She gave the female a seductive wink, grinning like the sly fox she was. Pam swung both ways, in regards to passion. It just wouldn't be fair favoring a single gender, not when her powers affected both.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
                                Charge: xiiiX--

Flames danced dangerously close to the girl, sparks tangling among their murderous migration.

"Margo, stop!" Heat brushed over her shoes as the fire licked her legs. Her skin was melting. Melting into that house of evil and neglect. Jonah's arms wrapped around her midsection and he carried her away from the danger. All the while her burning legs tore smokey holes in his clothes, blackening his skin. Suddenly Jonah's jacket was off, smothering her fire. He held her down, though she did not protest. Dead eyes slowly rolled to stare at the house. They were dying in there... her family. She made sure they'd be dying, tied up and unable to leave their precious home.

A small stream of blood slowly seeped from the corner of her mouth. Nobody was going to pull her from hell this time.

"Why did you have to..." Jonah was looking at the house now too. They could both hear her sister's screams. The weight came off of Margo's body as Jonah got up and ran back into that house. Stabbing. It felt like he was stabbing her. Why, why, why. Why did she have to? She didn't have to. She didn't have to but she wanted to. And now Jonah was driving a stake into her heart. Let him burn in darkness... No... no he was everything.

Body shaking, she began to cough. Smoke was everywhere.

Help.

By her side, he whispered precious stories. Promises and caresses. "I'm going to get you help." Help? Help? He didn't understand. It was just like Jonah to think he could fix everything. He was a fixer, but Margo was no broken toy with a loose hinge. No, she was a plastic bike whose frame had melted, whose wheels had been torn to shreds. He needed to die. No, no. No he didn't. He didn't need to die, but she wanted him to.

Sparks crawled from her fingers, leaking into the fire. The girl woke up, eyes dry and lifeless. Slowly she pushed herself up from the ground, her arm coming up to block the smoke from her mouth. There was already so much bubbling up from her lungs.

The knife had fused with the skin on her hand. She couldn't have dropped it even if she wanted to. Still she stood, held together by a few loose sparks and a memory. A single glimpse into the past that gave her a string to follow.

Maybe she hadn't killed him.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄X▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄X▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Mr. Yoshida didn't really mind the cold. He didn't like it, he didn't hate it; it was just there. Of course the light blanket of snow made his run a bit slippery, but it was no big deal. He had a nice new pair of sneakers and a steady pace that would stop for nothing. Nothing but time. As the hour neared to head back to school, Mr. Yoshida doubled back on his trail and took note of the scenery as it passed him by. It was rather pretty, you could say. The quiet of the morning made everything seem so poetic, though he wished he could enjoy as he once might have. It was a dull life he lived, though he didn't complain. There was no changing the past.

Ah, but now there were students to teach. The impressionable minds of the young, ready and willing to learn about home economics. It wasn't a topic most would pin Mr. Yoshida down as an expert on, but it wasn't necessarily mastery of the topic that mattered. Not many took the subject seriously, as he was warned. The last teacher had quit due to a lack of patience with the students, and so Mr. Yoshida was hired in his place. Understandable, considering Mr. Yoshida had long since misplaced his ability to get angry.

Arriving at the Main Hall, Mr. Yoshida stood to the side. He was early, seeing as he was a teacher and his punctuality was important. Still, there were a handfull of students mulling about, ready to be welcomed and told where to go. It was Mr. Yoshida's first year teaching, so he did not know the other teachers yet. No matter, he would meet them soon enough. In any case, Mr. Yoshida was hardly an expert at making friends these days. Being sociable was so much more difficult in... his condition.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄X▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄X▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Momo pulled up her dark red tights as she looked out the window. It would be cold out today, and her grandmother would have a fit if she saw Momo leave the house without tights. Oh, she could just imagine that conversation. "Young lady, we are not sending you off to this fancy institution to whore yourself out to any which man who passes you by! You indecent little witch, pull down that skirt!" Momo had chosen to wear the long sleeve variation of her uniform as well, deciding not to chance it on the last day she'd see her grandmother in quite some time. Once at school, her choices would be hers to make without criticism.

Looking in the mirror, Momo straightened her shirt and smoothed out a wrinkle in the skirt. Perfect. With her hair down and neat, she seemed very tidy and put together. By the door her suitcase stood ready to go, all of her clothes neatly folded inside and organized by color and level of formality. Yes, Momo was the tiniest bit of a neat freak. It wasn't so much an obsession as it was comfortable for her to see things clean and in order. Everything became much more manageable when you could see it all laid out.

Momo's mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother all came outside to see her off, telling her to do well in school and mind her teachers. Yes, yes. Of course she would. School was never much of an issue for Momo, though finding people who she didn't despise... well that was always a challenge. Let's just say at a school full of the special and unordinary... people tended to get ahead of themselves. They all thought that they were so flawless. Hmph. Nobody was flawless. Momo knew that better than anybody.

The driver dropped her off at the main entrance, where a school attendant took her bag and directed her to the Main Hall where there would be some sort of announcement. Seeing as Momo had already eaten breakfast with her family, she went straight to the Main Hall and stood by to wait for the announcement. There were a few kids here and there, as well as a teacher she did not recognize from her previous two years at the academy. Ah well, they were always bringing in new teachers as the old either quit or couldn't handle it.

Momo adjusted her yellow glasses, standing straight and watching groups of people as they met up with old friends and talked far too fast for this early in the morning.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

DONOTTOUCHIsamu "Mu" & Momo Ito
                  DONOTTOUCHTOUCH The Psychics

XDONOTGENDER : Male&Female
                  XDONOTRACE : White
                  XDONOTBIRTHDATE : 04 // 26
                  XDONOTAGE : Seventeen
                  XDONOTGRADE LEVEL : Junior
                  XDONOT
                  XDONOT
                  xx Almost slothlike in nature, Mu will do anything to get out of a difficult task.
                  xx Momo is athletic, but she's deathly afraid of bringing too much attention to herself and so often holds herself back.
                  xx Mu is moderately intelligent, but he does not apply himself and just barely gets by in all his classes.
                  xx Despite the fact that she is a very excitable person, Momo feels embarrassed by her opinions and rarely shares them.
                  xx The only thing you'll ever see Mu get excited about is candy.
                  xx Momo is a very kind-hearted person and would rather see others succeed. She often does her brother's homework even though she is not as intelligent as he is.
                  xx Mu sleepwalks nearly every time he drifts off.
                  xx Large crowds give Momo anxiety.
                  xx Most people think that Mu is a druggy, but he has actually never touched an illegal substance in his life.
                  xx Though her brother seems more likely to do drugs, Momo actually smokes pot almost daily to sooth her nerves.

xx Mu: Visual Arts III, Band III, Gardening
                  xx Momo: Soccer, Tennis, Dance

xx The twins are not actually psychics, they are just mysterious enough to bring up the possibility.

xx [goldfish_lovin]

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

Mood: Bored and Happy
                    Company: Nobody

Ah, the sweet smell of love. Wisps of romance. Plumes of passion. Come back here, you swirly twirly devils of temptation. Harley's finger's extended, but her arm lifted ever so slowly. In a failed attempt to catch the cigarette smoke that slowly drifted from an apartment window across the street, Harley giggled. She giggled so silently and violently that she fell on her side into a nice heap in the alleyway. What a night.

It all started with a text. There wasn't much text in the text, but it was pretty damn clear what she had to do. Take a short notice pain-in-the-a** flight, find the address, and wait for hell to fall from the sky and all glory to break loose. Or a Missing Person. One or the other was bound to happen, and in all honesty Harley didn't know which would be more exciting. On the one hand, hell falling from the sky would mean that every goddamn human being with a "I'm ******** righteous" stick up their a** would burn with the rest of 'em and she'd have a nice comfy seat up on Satan's lap. On the other hand... it'd been quite some time since SOTO had called her up. She was beginning to wonder if they'd forgotten about her, and she was getting kind of bored waiting for them to find someone else.

Of course five minutes of squatting in the alleyway had attracted the attention of some a** face with some hard core shrooms. Lucky for him Harley took the government's cash upfront and didn't have a frugal bone in her body. For five hours she wandered ten or so blocks, completely forgetting why she was there in the first place. The name Liam kept popping out of the sidewalk like the Huns coming out of the avalanche in Mulan. Then the words would change direction and order and suddenly she'd be laughing about mailmen throwing dog s**t at cars.

By 3am she was back at her post, dutifully tripping balls with her eyes on the prize. The guy's name was Liam Conroy, some lawyer with a hard-on for Missing Persons. At least, that's what google told her. Harley was a hotshot with computers, jumping right into the technical age after her ten year hiccup. Well... she was as useful with a search engine as anybody from today's day and age, of course. In any case, she'd figured that they wanted her here because they thought he'd be having some good ole' friends over who weren't supposed to be alive. They said only to report back what she saw. As for any information past that, Harley was in the dark.

Speaking of darkness. Staring at the dim light in the window through a handy dandy set of binoculars (a fine form of amusement not two hours ago), Harley noticed two large black objects plop right on through the opening. She hadn't noticed them on the fire escape, but there were definitely two somethings entering the apartment. A-well, well, well. Time for a bit of re-con-is-once as the French called it. It took a solid three minutes for Harley to regain balance on both of her feet. While the shrooms had lost their hold on her awareness of the job, they had not fully left her system. Why were brick walls so funny? Who knew, but she was crying. Then she was under the fire escape, pawing at the bottom run like a fat cat who had suddenly realized that playing with things could be enjoyable if he tried but then remembered that trying at things was no longer cool or possible. Ah well, she didn't need to be up there anyway.

Harley sat on the ground beneath the fire escape, hidden in the silence of the night. She was very quiet, though her mind raged with an odd combination of Black Sabboth and Enya. It was time to focus. Her limbs might not have been very cooperative but she knew what she was here for. Eyes closed, Harley extended her nonphysical self upwards and curled into the apartment like a ghost being sucked into Bill Murray's box of death. She was blind, of course, simply pushing her way through the apartment until she brushed by what she knew was up there. It was difficult to do when her target wasn't in her proper line of vision, but it was possible.

Aaaand, there! She felt it. A special aura that belonged to only those who had disappeared. Back under the fire escape, Harley smiled. It was not the proper time to beat said aura into submission, but she knew she would get to eventually. Harley pushed further into the room, bumping into walls and furniture willy nilly and yet giving absolutely zero indication of her presence. Finally she found the second aura. It was weaker, but present none-the-less. Harley pulled back like a measuring tape snapping back into its original compact roll. Blind stretches were tiring to say the least, but she got what she came for.

Feeling rather lazy and deflated of all motivational juices, Harley pulled out her fancy phone and shot her SOTO contact a text message.

To: SOTO LADY
                    Message: Ur guy Liam got 2 MPS w him. Id peg 1 arnd a 3/4/5 nd the othr a 1/2/3.

It was difficult to classify an MP by simply brushing by them, but she could get a general idea based off of the size and strength of the aura. Once she came into true battle with the aura, it was always much clearer. Harley opened up her sent folder and cleared the inbox, as she always did after reading/sending a message with SOTO. Now all she had to do was wait for some other job to pop on her phone. Ha. A spider. It was dancing above her along the fire escape. The itsy bitsy spider.... She stood up, shuffling her way out of the alley... ...went up the water spout. ... and walked straight into a garbage can. Down came the ********' rain of garbage and s**t. Everything and anything clattered and crashed into the pavement with a bang heard round the world, and all Harley could do was lie sourly on top of her smelly little hill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff