Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Text xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg fText xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg fText xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg fText xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg fText xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg f
                                                    Text xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg f

Text xfxfx xf xxfxxf xfxf fgfgf fgfgf fgfgf fgff gfgfgf ffgfgf fgf ff gfgfgfffgf ff ffgfgfgfgfg f

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
xxxxAnthony Eliahs Parker
xxxxxxxThe Day Dreamer

xxxxxxxTwenty - Three Male Homosexual
xxxxxxxRandom | Trustworthy | Wild

xxxxxxxGleefulGabe

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Thump. And, he knew it was Harry. The other was always pretty silly, or just plain crazy, but he loved it. Louis couldn’t help but chuckle at Harry as he pouted and made his way over to him. Just watching the other male walk his way made his body tingle in delight. Harry had some type of magic that made Louis just go crazy, unlike Eleanor. Then again, she was a cover up gone wrong; she knew what she was getting herself into, but she grew feelings and got attached anyways. Needless to say, he had to set things clear, and she certainly got it that time. He still used her as a beard, but they were only friends really. His heart was set on Harry Styles. “Well then, next time tell me when to put my Superman cape on, eh?” Louis smiled and laughed. Harry’s fingers went through his hair, and when the other went to walk away Louis gently tapped Harry’s bum with an open palm. “I’ll be out there soon. I’m going to finish this up . . .

Soon after he finished up his cereal and did his dishes, Louis found himself in the arena with his band mates, and their new assistant. He wasn’t sure they even had an assistant, but it was pretty cool nonetheless. Baby Lux had a smile spread across her face; it matched her mother’s perfectly. Louis smiled at the baby and made random silly faces, earning a cute laugh here and there. “I don’t. I know we should steal her!” That earned a chuckle from Lou as Harry didn’t hesitate to snatch her up and take her with him when his hair had to be done. The many kissy faces the other male made kept a grin on his face. He took it upon himself to respond with kisses, and licking his lips.

Again, it got a few cute chuckles out of Lux. Harry and he always talked about children. Louis couldn’t tell if he was serious, or joking, but either way he liked to entertain the thought of the two having kids. Well, that and he had honestly read a couple of fan fictions that some fans wrote. He enjoyed the ‘Adopted by 1D’ stories, and some of the ‘steamy’ fics that they also wrote. What? He was human like any other guy, and he had needs; needs that only Harry, not Eleanor, could fulfill. But when would that happen?

Once it was time for Harry to get his makeup done, Louis quickly snatched baby lux from him and placed her on his lap as his hair was getting worked on. He knew that his hair would get done, so he didn’t mind She wrapped her tiny hands around his index fingers and started to sway from side to side. “Yeah, we are definitely stealing this bundle of joy. We’ll be the perfect family, yeah?” Lou smiled and nodded. “Just as long as you guys have her in bed by Eight, the latest.” Louis smirked and made silly faces towards Harry, Lou, and baby lux in the mirror.

-

Niall smiled as the sleeping beauty, known only as Liam, rose to go see what the sudden thump was about. Niall decided to hang back and lay on Liam’s bed for a bit. It was too bad that the beds were attached to the bus its self, but it didn’t matter much. They always lay in bed with each other, or make a bed on the floor. The smooth ride always helped him fall asleep; that and the rising and falling of Liam’s chest. Well, it worked both ways. When Liam returned Niall pressed a small kiss to the other’s cheek before he sighed happily. “Hell, your right Li.” Harry lead the way into the venue, and Niall followed behind him with Liam in tow. How he wanted to grab his hand and thread their fingers together, but he didn’t; he was sure the fans would take it one of two ways. Either good, and it would fuel more of those fan fictions, or they would hate it and make it a big thing on twitter, Facebook, and MySpace, if people still use that. But they got in and Niall followed Liam and sat by his side when he got his hair done. He grew to like the new hairdo, but he also loved Liam’s long hair. “Your hair is ******** amazing Li, you know that?

Niall always thought the Liam was to one for him, even when they formed on the X Factor. He could recall the first time he looked into Liam’s brown eyes; a twinkle of hope, and much more shined through them. Even when he looked into his eyes now, he could see the same twinkle and a glimpse into their future. He loved what he saw. Liam’s hair was finished up in no time, and Niall was next. The male looked around for Zayn; he was busy talking to the assistant. Hell, he could use him about now. Niall was craving some chocolate pop tarts.

Niall found himself glancing at Li when he was getting his hair done. He couldn’t help but smirk, knowing that Liam didn’t necessary like the makeup. But when his boyfriend was finished up, he would make his way over to Niall and tickle him. It would result in a laugh from the Irish boy, and a scornful look from the stylists. Once he was done with everything, Niall watched Liam get pulled away from his chair to get some concert ready clothes on. Louis was busy getting his makeup done, as well as Harry, but at least Zayn was open. He walked over to the guys and smiled. “’Ey there. You must be the assistant. I didn’t get your name, sorry.

-

After the guys came in, and he introduced himself, Eli noticed the sudden stop that Zayn had made. Yes, he knew their names. What kind of assistant would he be otherwise? But he honestly didn’t know what to think about it, other than the guy was ******** hot. More than hot, like sexy. You know, words can describe it. All the other boys split up and started their concert routines but not Zayn. He stayed exactly where he was. “Right, sorry. My name is Elias Troyer, but I usually go by Eli. . .” Eli smiled lightly as he took Zayn’s hand and shook it lightly. “And your name? Well, not that I don’t know it, but it would be rude if I didn’t ask you . . . ” Yeah, that most likely came of weird, or creepy. “Uh, sorry. I hope that wasn’t creepy or anything. I’m not a creep, I’m just nervous I guess. I was picked out of a giant group of people to be your guy’s assistant. Hey, at least I’m not a crazy fan girl.” Eli tried to laugh it off, but he couldn’t help but feel like he was making things more awkward. At least Niall came to his rescue.

Sorry about that Niall. I’m Elias Troyer, but most call me Eli. Feel free to call me whatever you want, and for whatever you want-” A loud voice rang in his ear as Freddy was back to screaming at him over the radio. He frowned before he looked back to Zayn, and then Niall. He didn’t want to leave, but it was leave or lose his job. Neither was good. “Ahh, I’m sorry. I have to run somewhere quickly. Is there anything I can get you?” Niall smiled and took the chance he had. He would definitely love an assistant, but he wouldn’t be a d**k about it. “If you have the time, do you think you can get me a chocolate pop tart?” Eli nodded, sent one last smile towards the boys as he walked away and responded to Freddy’s call. “Freddy, chill out. I’m doing my job! You are so ******** embarrassing.” And that earned him more yelling at.

After setting up some lights in the light booth, he noticed that there were only fifteen minutes until the concert started. Paul the security guard was already fending off crazed fans hoping to get back stage. He nodded and found Niall. “Here is your chocolate pop tart as requested. Sorry you got it so late, it was a bit hectic up in the light booth. Break a leg tonight!” After talking to Niall and Louis. Eli introduced himself to Harry, who made some jokes, and Liam. Though, he met him when he was giving Niall his pop tart. Eli found his way to Zayn, who looked like he was just getting out of makeup and hair.

Hey. I just thought I’d bring you a bottle of water.” Freddy was getting on his nerves as he was once again yelled at to get the boys into starting position. He walked the guys over to the center of the stage and started to help them hook up their microphone. Niall helped Liam, and Louie helped Harry. Eli shrugged before he helped Zayn with his microphone and earpiece. His hand gently brushed against his chest, and he felt some sparks. He didn’t think much of it as Eli walked backwards giving them smile. “Your on in five. I know you guys will do great!” As he turned around, Freddy was once again screaming for him.

OOC;; Nahh that was an awesome post xD. OMG. GIVE ME SOME emotion_dowant

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
xxxxElias Darren Winters
xxxxxxxThe People Pleaser

xxxxxxxS e v e n t e e n Gay Junior
xxxxxxxShy | Push over | Care free

xxxxxxxGleefulGabe

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

>> RELATIONSHIPS <<

KEY

☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Yeaaaah, stay the ******** away from me. I do not consider you a friend. "
                            ☼☼☼☼☼ "Uh, yeah, I don't want to talk with you."
                            ☼☼☼☼☼☼ "We can talk, from time to time. Lets not be fake, okay?"
                            ☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Lets talk, okay?"
                            ☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Stop me in the halls and say hi!"
                            ☼☼☼☼☼ "When are you able to hang out? We should chill"
                            ☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Meet me up, I have so much to tell you!"

User Image
                            xxxxAdrian Minh Castro
                            xxxxxxxThe Shy Singer

User Image
                            xxxxSean Michael Steele
                            xxxxxxxThe Sweet Jerk

User Image
                            xxxxAlexander Henry Jacques
                            xxxxxxxThe Aspiring Astronaut

User Image
                            xxxxPreston Wells
                            xxxxxxxSnobby Rich Boy

User Image
                            xxxxLawrence Mikhail Levi Sestina
                            xxxxxxxThe Prodigy

User Image
                            xxxxPercival Davis Monta
                            xxxxxxxThe Coy Comedian

User Image
                            xxxxAlan Marcel Brandt
                            xxxxxxxThe Slacker

User Image
                            xxxxJoseph Eli Median
                            xxxxxxxThe Average Joe

User Image
                            xxxxRoman Alexander Pryor
                            xxxxxxxThe Violinist

User Image
                            xxxxTrent Austin Wilde
                            xxxxxxxThe Good-Natured Nerd

User Image
                            xxxxFinley James Goodram
                            xxxxxxxThe Overpowering Musician

User Image
                            xxxxAaron Johnathan Wayy
                            xxxxxxxThe Protective Jock

User Image
                            xxxxDarren Aaron Eggart "Dae"
                            xxxxxxxCross Dressing Stripper

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Yeaaaah, stay the ******** away from me. I do not consider you a friend. "
☼☼☼☼☼ "Uh, yeah, I don't want to talk with you."
☼☼☼☼☼☼ "We can talk, from time to time. Lets not be fake, okay?"
☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Lets talk, okay?"
☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Stop me in the halls and say hi!"
☼☼☼☼☼ "When are you able to hang out? We should chill"
☼☼☼☼☼☼ "Meet me up, I have so much to tell you!"

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

I seem to have got my days mixed up, isn’t this suppose to be Halloween? Why is everyone wearing fur?” Elias rolled his eyes before he took yet another sip of the spiked punch. Besides the slightly bitter after taste, it was pretty good. He thought he felt a bit of a buzz, but he really didn’t really know; he had never been drunk before. Fin had called out to Preston, and the other just walked off without a reply. A reason Elias didn’t really like the other; he was too high and mighty about things.”Uh, where would I be going?” There was really no point to asking the question. He knew that Preston was having a party, and that everyone was probably going to go. That in turn meant that Elias was going to be forced by someone, at some time of the night to go to the party. He could just say no, but it wasn’t in his nature. Sean ruffled Elias mane, and before he could say anything he left to do whatever it was he needed to do. Then there he was, left with Finley.

“How can you be so sure that I like you? I mean, we have to be roommate. For all you know, that could be the reason I put up with you . . . ” Eli couldn’t help but smile and shrug. Then he thought about what he said, and immediately looked down then back up to Fin. “Nah, I’m just kidding. I do like you I guess . . . I don’t know if I should even go to the party. I’m not sure if Preston even likes me, and if he doesn’t I don’t get the ride in the limo I was so hoping for!” The sarcasm seemed to just drip off his tongue. “But I doubt it would matter if I didn’t want to go. I know I would somehow end up at the party. Most of the time, I’m showing up with you because, and I quote ‘You need to go out more. How many times have you read the Hunger Games? Twenty-four times?’ “ Elias smirked and looked toward the door for a moment. He could use some air, and he didn’t really want to be alone outside. Again, Elias looked up to Fin. “I need some air, and I’m definitely not going alone. I say you come with me, you know because I was dragged places here and there with you. . .

Walking outside, Elias looked behind himself for a minute. Fin was still in tow due to Elias taking a hold of his cape. He let go quickly and backed away from Fin. “Don’t be mad. I just needed some air, and I thought you would like some too.” Soon enough, Elias heard knocking on a car window. Sean was behind it and he was knocking on the limo door. He demanded that Percy and Preston finish up their ‘activities’ and head to the party. Elias then heard Preston telling Sean to get people, that he would accept into the limo, to go to the party. The lion turned to Fin, shrugged, and looked back at Sean. “Maybe we will be blessed with a ride in the limo? Who knows. . with Preston being in charge and all that jazz . . I wouldn’t doubt that I would be stuck walking.

OOC; Hey guys! I’m so sorry I poofed. I’m back now, and I can understand you guys being skeptical. I can provide proof that I’m ready to rp again. I made a post on the OOC if you guys want to check it out. I don’t want to litter up the IC thread with my OOC apologizing and promises xP. I’m also sorry this is sucky. . .

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnthony Elias Constantine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AGE & GRADE
                                                  xxxxSeventeen; Junior
                                                  GENDER & SEXUALITY
                                                  xxxxMale & Homosexual
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  xxxxTrustworthy ; Optimistic ; Determined ; Clever
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  xxxxSpacey ; Rebellious ; Quick to judge authority ; Over trusting
                                                  THEIR PAST
                                                  xxxxLike Al, Anthony has been pour; dirt pour. When he was five his mother wasn’t able to pay the bills for the house they lived in; his dad had split earlier on in his life. Tony, his mom, and his sister found themselves homeless for a month. They lived in an abandoned apartment complex that had no water, heat, or electricity; even though there was a roof over his head, he didn’t really view the rodent infested building a home. Tony had to steal a couple of meals here and there when his mom got canned from her job. He played it off well until his school took notice and set them up in a group home. A few years later they were back on their feet, but not for long. Now at the age of seventeen, Anthony works two jobs to keep his family from living on the streets again; he claims he is done stealing, but if the time came for it, he would do it again to save his family.
                                                  DISNEY CHARACTER & MOVIE
                                                  xxxxAladdin ; Aladdin
                                                  FACE CLAIM
                                                  xxxxNico Tortortella

GleefulGabexxxxxxxxxx

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnthony Elias Constantine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AGE & GRADE
                                                  xxxxSeventeen; Junior
                                                  GENDER & SEXUALITY
                                                  xxxxMale & Homosexual
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  THEIR PAST
                                                  xxxxLike Al, Anthony has been pour; dirt pour. When he was five his mother wasn’t able to pay the bills for the house they lived in; his dad had split earlier on in his life. Tony, his mom, and his sister found themselves homeless for a month. They lived in an abandoned apartment complex that had no water, heat, or electricity; even though there was a roof over his head, he didn’t really view the rodent infested building a home. Tony had to steal a couple of meals here and there when his mom got canned from her job. He played it off well until his school took notice and set them up in a group home. A few years later they were back on their feet, but not for long. Now at the age of seventeen, Anthony works two jobs to keep his family from living on the streets again; he claims he is done stealing, but if the time came for it, he would do it again to save his family.
                                                  DISNEY CHARACTER & MOVIE
                                                  xxxxAladdin ; Aladdin
                                                  FACE CLAIM
                                                  xxxxNico Tortortella

GleefulGabexxxxxxxxxx

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnthony Elias Constantine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AGE & GRADE
                                                  xxxxSeventeen; Junior
                                                  GENDER & SEXUALITY
                                                  xxxxMale & Homosexual
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  PERSONALITY
                                                  THEIR PAST
                                                  DISNEY CHARACTER & MOVIE
                                                  xxxxAladdin ; Aladdin
                                                  FACE CLAIM
                                                  xxxxNico Tortortella

GleefulGabexxxxxxxxxx

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User ImageUser Image
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxLocation ☁ xxx Company ☮ xxx Thoughts ๑

A groan let the male’s lips; what time was it? “Honey, get up. You have to leave soon.” Anthony’s eyes fluttered open. His mother reached over and brushed some hair away from his face. “Busy night huh? You have to stop sleeping in your work clothes. Get up and shower, I have to get Kelly up.” The male smiled and watched his mom walk out of the room. Anthony waited just a few minutes to get out of bed and move to his dresser; his mom was right, he looked like a bum when he slept in his work clothes. After picking out some clothes, the male looked at the time and shrugged; it was seven in the morning. At least he had three hours and forty five minutes of sleep. That was definitely up there on ‘longest time sleeping on a school night’ list. The bathroom lights were blinding; he struggled to get the door closed and his clothes on the toilet so he could change. Once Anthony’s eyes adjusted to the light, he stripped off his clothes and started to take a shower; hopefully that would wake him up. Even if it was just a little.

Once out of the shower, and in his clothes, the sleepwalking zombie found his way into the kitchen. The smell of coffee was missing and to his horror his sister walked in and poured herself a small glass of milk. “We’re out of coffee Tony. Mom said she is going to go shopping later.” Anthony smiled, picked up his five year old sister, and set her down on the table. “You don’t want to go to school with untied shoes do you? Remember what I told you; untied shoes will make you lose . . . ” The coffee fiend tied his sister’s shoes as she continued to chant. “Tie them tight, and you will be alright.” Anthony smirked and picked up the little girl; he planted a small kiss on her cheek before he let her stand on her own. “You got it. Tell mom I’ll pay the electric, water, and half the rent later tonight. And if you do really good on your spelling test, I’ll buy you that little tiara that you wanted from Wal-Mart.

♕ Time Skip ♕

It didn’t take long for him to get to school; it was about a five to eight block walk, depending on which way he took. Most of the time he liked to take the long way, just so he could enjoy the freedom to walk to school. Most of the time he was working at his first job which was at a pretzel eatery from 3:00pm-7:00pm then his second one later at 9:00pm-3:30am at a warehouse. It sucked, but if it meant his family would have a secure and safe home then he would do it. Hell, if he had the choice he would double his schedule just so he could show his mother and sister the world. He wasn’t completely unfortunate, but unfortunate enough that if he or his mom missed any payments to their landlord they would end up on the streets again. Since his mom worked as well, she was able to cover some of the other bills; they usually took turns each month. Anthony strolled in the cafeteria seeing the pudding slingshot in person. Adriana never failed to put a smile on his face; she knew a bit about what he was going through, she even offered to make some dinner for him and his family. He never took the offer though; he was ashamed of what she might think of him and the home itself.

It didn’t take long for Oz to show up, and when he saw the kiss he planted to Aaron’s lips Tony kind of felt mad. The male thought Oz was cute that was it; he had never really associated himself with Oz. Sure they have had classes and he was sure they were forced into being science project partners one time, but he didn’t like the male like almost every single girl or guy did. They looked at him like he was some type of royalty. He rolled his eyes and pushed his amazing lunch forward; an apple and a small water bottle. “Hey Anthony; your total is two dollars and twenty five cents.” He nodded and pulled out his wallet; unfortunately he was short a dollar twenty-five. Great, he had to beg Gloria again.”Hey Gloria, I’m short a dollar twenty five. How about I do an IOU and pay you the money I owe on Monday?” She frowned a bit before typing some things into a computer. “Alright Tony, but you owe me ten dollars on Monday.” With great sparkling eyes, he nodded and smirked. “Thank you Gloria. I promise I will have it.” He shouldn’t have promised her that; he also shouldn’t have stolen a bag of chips, but he was starving.

Tony walked passed Adriana with a smile and a small wave. He eventually reached the spot where Oz was left stranded by some girl; he didn’t get a chance to see her. The male accidentally knocked into the other, causing his apple to hit the floor and roll into some pudding and a mix of other food. With a sigh, he looked up at Oz and smiled lightly. “Sorry about that my highness.” The male didn’t stop to chat Oz up. Instead he picked up his apple and threw it away before he made his way out of the cafeteria. Anthony didn’t have a chance to text Roger, one of his good friends, to see where he was or what he was up to yet. You’d think he would have a firm hand to grab and keep a hold of things, you know, since Tony almost mastered the art of stealing. Nope, he dropped his phone and watched it slide across the hall towards the familiar faced girl he swore he saw. “Sorry about that.” Anthony picked up his phone and smiled at the other; she was new. He had never seen her before.

Hey, uhm, I’m Anthony. No, that wasn’t some type of b-list way to talk to you. I just noticed that I haven’t really seen you around here.” He slipped the phone in his pocket before he started to walk alongside the girl. “So, uh, reading. It’s fun, but if you ever need any extra sleep, I know this great spot in the library. That is where I’m headed now actually.” Anthony smiled at Matilda; hopefully he didn’t make the wrong impression. That would be bad. He remembered when he had a let a girl down easy by telling her, ‘I’d date you, if I liked women.’ It didn’t work out so great, but it wasn’t horrible either. “If I’m annoying you, just say the word; there is another way to the library I can take. Oh, would you like any chips? I mean, I ate most of them, but you can have the rest; crumbs are the best. Am I right? No, I’m probably wrong. Whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff