Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
נαcσв тнσмαs ѡʀιɢнт

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Need you like a drum and its coming your way . .

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Samuel Thomas White

User Image
                                                  I don't need a nightlight if i have glow sticks!

if you want to be formal, my name's
                                                        - - - Samuel Thomas Whitee

but really, just call me
                                                        - - - Sammy, Sam

from my birth to the present has been
                                                        - - - Seventeen years

and to be completely honest
                                                        - - - Homosexual

on the surface i have
                                                        - - - Dirty brown hair
                                                        Hazel
                                                        5'11
                                                        134 lbs
                                                        A small scar by his arm

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Samuel Thomas White
User Image

i can easily say that i love
                    - - - Flashlights
                    xThey keep the dark away from me

- - - Spicy Food
                    xI was given it since i was a baby! Its Delicious

- - - Glow Sticks
                    xI collect them for various reasons

- - - Candy
                    xOh, c'mon? Who doesn't like some candy once in a while

- - - Bright Colors
                    xThey go well with anything and are just so amazing.

and i can effortlessly say that i hate
                    - - - Darkness
                    xIt has its Jagged ways to mess with my mind

- - - Rats
                    xThey are just so squirmy and quite appalling

- - - Centipedes
                    xThe are gross and nastly looking, not to mention how fast they crawl. GROSS!

- - - Needles
                    xAs a little kid, he had so much needles in him, he began to resent and hate them

- - - Guns
                    xThey kill people and ruin the world minute by minute

now that the intro's over, here's my story
                    - - - So you want to know about me? Alrighty then, hold on because it gets heavy. Well, to start off, My name is Samuel Thomas White. I was just a little kid when I met the seven other boys. I don't know what they did to me there, but I found my home soon after that. I lived with a small family of four, me being the fifth addition. Thats when things got weird. Slowly, but surely, things would happen around me. Not normal things, but supernatural things. At the age of fifteen, the darkness would sometimes shape a form of something or someone I knew that I hated or loved. I started to get scared so I began to steal objects that would keep the darkness away, but it seemed that it came to me for a reason, I could sense something. At the age of sixteen the sense was getting heavier and I could feel an emptiness inside me. I knew what it was, it must have been the other seven boys. Here I am now, I'm seventeen and I live with the other seven boys. I have a feeling I have to come in term with the darkness very soon.

and there's more...

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Timmy Williams Tigguro

User Image

Hello, my name is Jasper
                                                            But my actual name is GleefulGabe
                                                            I counted the candles, and I got seventeen.
                                                            Male or female, potato tomato, I'm a Manly man and I'm really into manly men
                                                            I'm pretty smart, or at least I think I am for a Sophomore
                                                            I'm a movie star! You might have seen me from Winne the Pooh, I was Tigger!

Well, as for myself, I am pretty..Bouncy to say the least. I love to have a good time and if not having a good time, I am most likely having a wonderful time. I hate party poopers. They aren't that fun to be around. I really like to sing and all around relax and be with my friends most of the day. I can get lonely too. Sometimes I just want to be alone and I hate that feeling. I am not a great person to be around when I am sad either. Me mad? FORGET ABOUT IT!

I am who I am today because long ago..Hmm, I wasn't very alone when I was a kid. My mother raised me very well and accepted me for who I am. That is where I get my bubbly personality from! I live with my grandparents. My mother travels the world and speaks to kids about world peace and how they can make a difference. I wish i could say my father stuck around to know me. I don't think he would be so proud though. Its no big deal to me. That is the marvelous story of me!

And, there is this one person I've got a thing for..I am totally crushing for Mr. Charming, ahh, dreamy!
                                                            Oh! One more thing! Winnifred happens to be my best friend!

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Timmy Williams Tigguro

Tiggers are cuddly fellas
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy!

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Samuel had a lot on his mind but he didn't really know on what to do to deal with his problems. Maybe it was his time to deal with the darkness. Samuel shuttered at the thought and kept walking. Nearby street vendors were sweeping the floor as the sun died down. Others were scampering their feet as they trudged their way home. It was like a beat was being made. A musical. Samuel smiled and went along with it.

He snapped his fingers and hummed the tune of 'Love the way you lie'. It was his favorite song and it somehow related to him in multiple ways. He couldn't help but sing out at some parts and he saw multiple people, including children, laugh and snicker at him. He didn't care. He laughed along with them. He snickered with them. He was a cheery person, for the most part, and didn't let any one get him down.

When he was about home he noticed Sebastian on a bench. Was he waiting for Sam, or just catching some fresh air? He didn't mind as he sat next to him, with some space between them. He didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. Samuel looked at him, and smiled. "Hey Sebastian, sorry for leaving without you. I can make it up to you. " Sam reached into his pocket and pulled out the open tube of glow sticks. "I have the yellow one, but the tube said there is pink, green, blue, red, and skyblue. "

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
sαмυєʟ тнσмαs ѡнιтє

⇀ ✵ Even Angels have their wicked schemes...

☠ ↽And you take that to new extremes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Samuel smiled at Sebastian and watched him. He could see that something was wrong, and he wanted to ask him, but he couldn't. He didn't want to make Sebastian feel uncomfortable. It wouldn't feel right to make someone feel uncomfortable.

Samuel nodded. "I get where you're coming from. I just love being outside, but not at night unless there are fireworks or really bright stars." Samuel smiled. He didn't mind telling any one more about himself, that they didn't know already. He knew that it could bring them together and blossom into a friendship, or in worst cases, an enemy. Maybe that is why Samuel and Tommy butted heads. Maybe he had to get to know Tommy.

"It was, quick to say the least. I actually didn't know where I was going, but it seemed like I wasn't even controlling myself. That isn't my first time though. There is this voice, I don't know who, or what it is, but it keeps telling me things. Horrible things. Stuff like I am not worthy to be alive and no one loves me. I don't know what to do. "

Samuel looked down. He didn't want to pour all of his problems out on Sebastian. He didn't want to scare the poor guy away, but it seemed like he already did. He saw his trembling hands, Samuel got worried. The question about going inside came up. "Uhm, only if you want to. I can stay out here if you want to talk more." Samuel kept looking down.

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
αмυєʟ нσмαs нιтє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♪♫ We're all right where we should be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll I want to see is a sky full of lighters ♫♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ɢʟєєғυʟ ɢαвє sαʏs ;;

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Mhhm

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Even angels have their wicked schemes. And you take that to new extremes

User Image

Aaron Renee Mathison // Seventeen // Dead Kid
Caring Distant Open Hearted

SEXUALITY Openly Gay
                      HEIGHT 5'11
                      WEIGHT 128 lbs.
                      MODE OF SUICIDE Slit Wrists
                      USER NAME GleefulGabe

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
ωнαт тнє ↗ нєʟʟ ↖ αм ɩ...?xxxxxxxxxxccccxxxxxxxxxxx

αɔнαяץ эяσ эяιםιʀx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxccccxxxxxxxxxxx αм ɩ α... [ ɢ ] [ н ] [ σ ] [ s ] [ т ] [?]

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Arriving to the room after school, he was amazed. There were the people he saw before, but others were there to. This club must be a bit popular, he thought. When he walked in he went up to the teacher, Mr.Schue, and talked a bit. Mr.Schue introduced him. It wasn't long before someone spoke up. "Can he even sing, no offense but we don't need anyone dragging us down, we need to be where we were before, in New York." He saw the voice coming from the stuck up girl. He smiled. They had been to New York? All the places he had moved from, New York wasn't one of them, and he wished it was. With that the teacher asked him to sing a song. He went over to the convenient band, and told them to play Good Morning Baltimore from Hair Spray.

"Oh, oh, oh. Woke up today. Feeling the way I always do!" He continued singing the lyrics. His favorite part came up and he sang it with equal power and heart. "Good morning Baltimore, Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy, Every sound's like a symphony. Good morning Baltimore. And some day when i take to the floor, The world's gonna wake up and see~ Baltimore and me." He continued the song with the same amount of passion he had started it with. He ended it with a long note on the final 'Baltimore and Me!' line. He looked up and smiled while breathing in and out.

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ɢʟєєғυʟ ɢαвє sαʏs ;;

GAHH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash