+ Setting and Background +
+ Rules +
+ Profiles +
+ Mods. +

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100

+ This takes place in New York City where mortals walk the earth freely during the day and few by night. Little do they know that amongst them walks blood lusters of all sorts. In other words, vampires. There are currently two clans of Vampires feuding over the dominance of New York, mortal feeding grounds. The Sang de Redevance Clan and the Wright Clan. +

+ The Sang de Redevance Clan is composed of openly smart, pampered, lay back vampires who really don't want much to do with the mortals other than feast on them when need to and keep everything calm and composed without altering anything that would have the mortals question anything, but they dislike the intrusion of the Wirght Clan upon their territory. +

+ The Wright Clan is composed of rebellious mortal hating vampires with hopes to wreak highly noticable havoc towards the Sang clan and their precious mortals. They wish to destroy the Sang clan and keep New York for themselves to do as they want. +

+ The Sang Mansion is made of marble in the exterior with a wide stairway leading to the front large grand double door opening. Upon entry there are two living areas one to the immediate left and another to the right. Furniture in most rooms are composed of crimson crushed velvet and mahogany wood sofas, chairs, and chaises. The kitchen is huge with black appliances of all sorts and mahogany cabinates with a marble counted top. The bedrooms all have large wooden canopy beds with huge fireplaces and a washroom in every single one. Each and every window within the mansion is highly tinted for safe purposes. A shooting range is provided on the fourth floor just below the roofwith one wall composed of various weapons of the sort.

+ The Wright Clan lives where ever they can manage. Each person stays somewhere else but they all meet up in what looks like an abandoned old mill but on the inside the place is deck out like a huge evening club with sound proof walls, chairs , tables and sofas everywhere and a hug gigantic blood bar.

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
RULES STAND
+ No god mods
+ This is a literate rp so therefore I expect at least 2 or three well written sentences.
+ Punctuations must be used accurately, but mistakes are ok.
+ Use quotes "" when speaking
+ Whereever you're out of character use (()) {} {{}} but not **
+ Romance is promoted highly but if things get really sexual take to pming,trust me I've done it before, and it won't kill you.
+ Mild cursing is allowed but only every so often.
+ If you're going to be gone a little while tell us in OOC so everyone will know
+ Don't leave anyone out.
+ Stick with all the facts I have given you but other than do what you want.
+ PM me your profile and don't post until it is approved.

[align=center][color=darkred][size=9] Appearence: (Not too big picture or a very detailed description )
Characters Name:
Clan Side or Mortal:Sang /Wright/ Mortal
Background:
[/size][/color][/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items