Welcome to Gaia! ::

SleightlyGood's Significant Otter

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

CHARACTERxxxLIST

Below will be the list of accepted characters. Please feel free to click on their links and explore who they are. If your character is not here, do not post in this thread. Please realize that not EVERY character can be a Super. Supers are more rare than humans. If we do get to a point where the population of Supers greatly outnumbers that of Humans, I will shut down acceptance for Supers automatically. Don't make me do this. It's painful to reject a good profile.

* If you are a Super your status will indicate if the general public is aware of your powers or not. We will discuss this with you individually.

SUPERS

China Marigold Huedale
Player: LimeyRizFizzle

Roy Delinare Ilian

NORMALS

Jaquzzi Crisco Huedale

Malik Ishtar Nihebetia

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

CITYxxxINFORMATION

Though it technically is not referred to a city, the urban hive that is Jericho is both large and colorful. Shaped in a crescent around the bay with a connecting bridge to a small island just about a mile and a half off coast, it is divided into four main sectors. Each sector is vastly unique in their properties and such depending on who the governing party of power is and what kind of residents normally live there. Below are brief descriptions of each sector. Feel free to click the photo of each to gain a more in depth look to the residents, protectors, and life within each unique division that is Jericho.

SECTORxxx
                        "thexxxcrossroads"
                        User Image

Sector 1, The Crossroads, is located in the middle of everything. An active wedge between the North and The South as well as the entryway to the rail station that crosses the waves to the Island, it is a hive for the rich and powerful. A hub activity for the residents who have the money to spend it, it's ruling party is the Juhseung Saja.

SECTORxxxII
                        "thexxxquietxxxnorth"
                        User Image

Out of the four sectors the North can be considered the most 'safe'. With The Crossroads and the Juhseung Saja as a buffer from the antics of the South, this area is almost quaint in it's small town charm. Street side cafes and shops line the narrow roads and most things are within walking distance. It could almost be considered normal. But this is Jericho, no one is truly what they seem.

SECTORxxxIII
                        "thexxxsouthxxxslums"
                        User Image

Despite the name the South Slums is anything but a shanty town, though there are pockets of severe poverty. A bustling hub for criminal activity, you can be sure that everyone there has an ulterior motive and they have no shame in that knowledge. It is a center of nightclubs, shoot outs, drug fests, and a constant party. The ruler of this domain? Ask any gang leader and he'll claim to be King, truth of the matter is that it's a constant power struggle. Get tough, or get dead.

SECTORxxxIV
                        "neverland"

User Image

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

CHANNELxxxNINExxxNEWS

Good Morning Jericho!
                        So today is another wonderful and bright day in the city of criminals and vigilantes, and you other /boring/ folk, so let's get your day started right with a bit of information!
                        Read it up, duckies.
                        In this City, you don't want to miss a thing~

today'sxxxforecast
                        Day 1
                        August 08
                        Partially Cloudy with a Cool Breeze
                        Highs of 76 Lows of 60

currentxxxevents

---

Desirable Datemate

User Image

User Image a n dxxs h exxs a i dxxw e' v exxg o txxt h a txxs p a r k
          t h a txxo n l yxxl i g h t sxxaxxf u s e
          h e l p sxxy o uxxs e exxi nxxt h exxd a r k
          b u txxi t' sxxaxxs i g h txxy o u' l lxxl o s exxw h e n
          t e m p t a t i o nxxg r e e t sxxy o uxxl i k exxy o u rxxn a u g h t yxxf r i e n d

L o c a t i o n // The Quiet North - First Floor Seating Area - Lily Pad
          T h o u g h t s // A package? From... Mexico?

As motherly as she was China was still a woman who prided herself on her skills of observation. It was her redeeming feature in the world of being a villain, and as such none of the little muscle and vocal cues from her two guests had gone unnoticed. First, there was Austin. She knew the boy was covered in scars, knew they weren't things he was particularly fond of, just as well as the fact that she knew her actions towards them were hardly normal. She was fascinated by them, her curious nature making her want to make them out and figure out what exactly had been done to him. On few occasions she had indulged herself with her musings while the boy slept off a rather large meal, inching his shirt up his chest to play her fingers against mismatched skin and stitched together limbs as if a lover caressing something of great affection and importance. He had woken during one of those sessions, her legs straddling his hips as she trailed her fingers along the curve of one such scar around his stomach and though he didn't violently shove her off the shudder of fear that ran through his form was enough for her never to attempt that again. She wouldn't hurt him, it was that fact alone that kept him coming back, but just as such when her hands had strayed from his face towards his neck he showed that resentment towards physical touch once again. She didn't press. He wasn't the only man she knew who had scars he liked to keep hidden... though Aisander was far more open to doting affections.

And then there was Ms. Quinn Walker. China dealt with thieves, robbers, assassins, and other unsavory individuals all the time. If she had learned anything during her time as an information broker it was how to pick out lies from sing song and near-perfect facades. She had to learn. What with one of her main clients being mirror-faced bank robbers and perfected con artists, picking out lies had to become second nature. As such when the blunette announced her adoration of the dried fruit China immediately slashed from her mind all pastries that came with them jeweled on top. She wouldn't feed something to someone just on the basis they were hungry and polite. Unlike some bottomless pits who inhaled on sight, there was a kind of delicate art to making pastries. They were made to bring smiles, and as such should be thoroughly enjoyed. Even by polite hungry young women who would willingly eat anything offered.

She returned not much later with a plate that held not one, but three small muffins, each a different flavor. Cute, delicate, sweet; the resulting spread covered all sections of the pastries that Lily Pad offered and with that that there was sure to be one thing on it the young woman liked. Setting it before the girl she removed the bloodied gauze and inspected their joint work. "Repay? Well if you want to, but really this isn't much, sweetie. I've patched up kids far worse off for far less then the offer of help. But should I need some deliveries made or repairs done I'll be sure to give you a call."

The sounds of a rapt knocking on the door caught her attention, and motioning for the girl to go ahead and eat the auburn haired woman dropped the bloodied gauze into the trash can and peeked outside. A package was left at the door, and frowning she felt the urge to blow it up immediately take over. If you work in the information business with unsavory individuals you started to be wary of things that appeared on your front door. Especially brown packages. As if on command of the habit her sensory threads spread out from her outstretched fingers beneath the door and over the box. It didn't feel like anything ticking or dangerous, and so tugging the door open she dragged it inside. One sentence written in familiar sharpie penned handwriting across the side of the box alleviated all worries. After all, there was only one man who sent her packages from half way across the world with the name China Doll written as the recipient. And as far as she knew, he never sent her bombs.

Pushing it to the side for the later so her son could pretend it's Christmas, she returned her attention back to the Blunette to see how she was doing. Her front may have been warm, caring, and welcoming... but China had a double business to run. Information had to be scrounged behind the playful sweet appearance of a pastry and flower shop and quite frankly she couldn't do that with Quinn down in the lobby. "So, how's everything? Feeling better?" Sooner the girl got out, sooner China could get back to work.

xxa n dxxixxs a i dxxt h a txxk i n dxxo fxxt a l k
          xxo n l yxxa d d sxxi n t r i g u e
          xxt oxxt h exxc a u l d r o nxxo fxxt h o u g h t
          xxi t' sxxa l r e a d yxxe x c e e d i n g
          xxt e m p t a t i o nxxt h exxv e r yxxt h i n gxxt h a txxh e l dxxh e rxxb a c k

Desirable Datemate

User Image
      [ M ] a l i k
      • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
      [ P ] ~~~ Corruption
                                  [ T ] ~~~ Go
      [ O ] ~~~ Destruction
                                  [ R ] ~~~ On
      [ W ] ~~~ Insanity
                                  [ I ] ~~~ And
      [ E ] ~~~ Brutality
                                  [ P ] ~~~ Dance
      [ R ] ~~~ Slaughter
      • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

L o c a t i o n ;; The Southern Slums - Streets
        T h o u g h t s ;; We Got A Party To Plan. Dance Dance!

The eggs came quickly enough boxed and pretty go, and although Malik knew that short, squat, starchy gender-confused woman behind him was glaring hate daggers into his back he couldn't be more than happy to blow a kiss at her over his shoulder and waltz on out of that diner. After all, the atmosphere she gave off was definitely of one who thought herself better than all else. There was nothing with being a little bit Arrogant, after all you could easily disguise a tad bit of arrogance as confidence, but the way she glared, huffed, and sniffed at everything around her as if it were a league below her standard? That was just plain bitchy. Malik didn't play with the bitchy. He liked his life to be fun. He liked his life to be glitzy. All sparkly and shiny and full of fun things that made you want to dance! And yet that girl? She was like a thunderstorm on legs, a proverbial downer with a face. He couldn't have that. Oh ho, no way. If she wanted to go somewhere, stare down her nose, and scoff at the choice other people have made in life she may as well buy herself an hour with a corner hooker and tell them how much better than they she was.

At least then the people would stay there and listen. Otherwise, she'd be ignored. This was the SOUTH. No one cared if the person next to them did something dirty for a living or ate more eggs than vegetables. Chances were they did something worse. If she wanted her snot-nosed opinion to matter in the world; going around an unfamiliar territory and pretending to be Queen would do very little. Very little but get her on the hate list and eventually, once she stepped one to many times past her secure little world up in The Crossroads, killed. Oh, Malik knew she came from The Crossroads. That clean smell came off of her. It wasn't like that fresh smell from the North or that free smell from Arcadia. But Clean. Like antiseptic. Like she had bathed in detergent, bleach, and alcohol and was somehow pure and better for it. It made Malik want to shove that pert nose of hers into something dirty. Because that was the South, dirty. And he loved it to be that way. It was more fun.

Stepping out into the sidewalk he pushed the thoughts of Miss Brute and Pout from his mind, the idea downing his already lack-luster mood, only to have his attention turn down to his cellphone. A message? For him?! Aww. People did care! Of course they cared. Who wouldn't? He was gorgeous. Fetching it from his belt, he slid it open and took a peek inside. From his Underling? Adoration! He'd have to cover the boy in kisses later for knowing when exactly to text and brighten his world. Kisses, and maybe ice cream. Oh! And whip cream. Hell, he may just head over to Lily Pad and buy all sorts of miniature desserts to layer on his blond-haired love-toy. Chocolate always looked so good on the Swedish Delight.

To: My Main Squeeze

Heading back to Shuet Ka with breakfast.
        D8
        High Class Bitches are INVADING from the North.
        I saw we bag a few and tie them up for entertainment at tonight's party.
        Make Them Dance ~<3

What are you up to, Morning Glory?
        Mind coming over for some pre-planning sex and eggs?
        I got plennntttyyy~

Hitting send, the red haired man slipped the phone back onto his belt clip and quickly wove through the streets. He wasn't the most "powerful" man in the South, but he was one of the most well known. Influential, you could say. And it was because he was influential that he moved without a care in the world. You want to be a main player in The South? It wasn't the Gang Leader you talked to, the owners of the Drug Circles or the human trafficking trade down near the waters edge. It wasn't the pimps on Red Street or the whores on Green. It was Malik you talked to. Malik who knew every heartbeat of the South. Malik, he unspoken Chess Master of the Slums. He may not have been a Super, but only the extremely stupid played with him and hoped to win. He had far to many associates at his disposal to walk the streets in fear. Not to mention he had no time to fear. He had a party to finish putting together! Rounding the bend onto the corner of Haythorne and Bulline, he saw his gem rise out from the dank and dirty. Shuet Ka... the Shadow Spirit of The South. Pushing the front door he greeted his world with a wide smile, the floors empty and the room clean all in preparation for this evenings events. Now all he needed to was dress his beauty up for her night tearing up the town.

Turn up the volume. Dance. Dance.

Desirable Datemate

User Image
╔════════════════════════════════╗

яoy ʠelinare lian

Shut Your Dribbling Pity Hole

╚════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxT h e yxxxS a yxxxAxxxH e r oxxxC a n xxxS a v exxxU s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI' mxxxN o txxxG o n n axxxS t a n dxxxH e r exxxA n dxxxW a i t
xxxxxxxxxxxI' l lxxxH o l dxxxO nxxxT oxxxT h exxxW i n g sxxxO fxxxT h exxxE a g l e s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW a t c hxxxA sxxxW exxxA l lxxxF l yxxxA w a y

User Image
█████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ████ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████

C o o r d i n a t e s ;; The South Slums - Undisclosed
T h o u g h t s ;; Go Ahead. Scream

The stage was set in a scene all to familiar of nightmares best forgotten. The room was tiled from floor to ceiling with the bottom slanted in towards three drains set along the center divide. Above a series of white tubed lights flickered as the hummed with electricity, illuminating a single long and flat table coated in brushed metal. Beside it a sliding table upon wheels stood with an array of polished and sharpened surgical tools. Though their finish was clean and spotless, the gleam upon their curved surfaces were almost sinister. As if each delicate tool had it's own dark and sinful thoughts wrapped up within their metal frames.

I want to cut you. I want to make you bleed. I want to hear you scream

The smell of antiseptic and sterile air is so thick it's near sickening. Suffocating slowly as it weighs down with a pressure upon the lungs and mind. A white lab coat is hung on a peg by the door, and through that door a figure could be seen dragging another into the room. Crimson red crawled along the grout between the pale green tile as a body rigid with pain was slung onto the metal table. A sharp cry echoed in the tiled wall as the white lights made the splotches of red and crimson even more vivid and bright. There, along the thigh near the junction of where it met the hip was where the sluggish lull of blood and life seeped down from bruised and broken flesh to puddle onto the floor below. Muscle had been torn asunder and ruptured wide to reveal the stringy tissue of tendon and the yellowed lumps of fat. Bone, white and stark against the pinkish red, was clear as day was against night. The smell of acid was burned as it ate away at the wound causing the afflicted man to thrash and gripe as he laid in his own agony. Above it all, a calm face posed in serene classic light scarred by life and inset with eyes of glowing fire watched with sick and thinly masked pleasure.

You look so good dressed in liquid life.

The poor wretched soul upon the table flickered between conscious and blissful darkness as the self taught doctor started the slow and methodically process that this room had seen time and time again. The sound of latex against skin as smooth long digits slipped into gloves, the ruffle of fabric as the jacket was placed on the hook beside the door and the white coat exchanged as it's partner, the squeak of wheels as the side table was dragged closer to the operating platform; all of these sounds only served to drive home the purpose and make up of the room. Walls and floors covered in tile so that the blood and evidence of the scenes of sick passion could be washed down the drains and return to a state of pure and sterile. His gloved fingers trailed over the figures of his tools tenderly, as if a lover caressing the parts of his bed mate purely to make her purr and sing. Finally, deciding upon his first instrument of the ritualistic dance, he turned his eyes of glowing ember and liquid hell down upon the terrified dark orbs of his patient. His lips curled into a cold ghost of a smile as he bent over the ruined flesh and shattered bone. The instrument sunk into red puckered muscle as a scream tore from the prone pinned soul. A spray of blood pulsed from a severed artery and flecked over his cheek, causing a shiver to run down the scarred man's body. A kiss from his lover... how could he not return her affections? That smirk only widened more as he bent into his work, the screams growing louder as the lack of anesthetic brought the patients senses to levels of awareness no other earthly situation ever could. Not life, not love, not sex. The blood pooled down thickly into the drains as euphoria clouded his visions as he wrote a sonnet in cries and shouts that tore at the spirit and condemned the damned, stitching together life, body, and limb to create the human soul.

Trust me...

His smile was a constant half shadow upon his face as his crimson on red gaze promised sweet benevolent abandonment soaked in sin and blood. Don't worry. He'll do his job. Just sit back and scream

...I'm a Doctor.

█████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ████ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████

User Image

Desirable Datemate

〖 ρ н ץ s ι c α ℓ xxт я α ι т s 〗

Name:
                                Height:
                                Weight:
                                Build:
                                Eye Color:
                                Hair Color:

〖 ρ є я s σ и α ℓ ι т ץ xxт я α ι т s 〗

Brief description of Personality.

〖 я σ ℓ є 〗

Role:
                                Weapon/Weapons:
                                Equipment:
                                Skills:
                                - Order Specific -
                                - Order Specific -
                                - Personal Choice -
                                - Personal Choice -

〖 н ι s т σ я ץ 〗

Points to cover.
                                - Important points that developed your character.
                                - The background of any previous training or skills they have prior to joining the guild.
                                - The reason they joined this guild.
                                - The duration of being in the Guild (New Recruits are less than 1 year)
                                - The reason they joined this traveling endeavor.

Desirable Datemate

USERNAME: LimeyRizFizzle
NAME: China Marigold Huedale
RACE: Starling
SHIP: Gallagher.
POSITION: Captain
WEAPONS: Baby Doll, I /am/ a weapon. I am a Captain for a reason and isn't just because I sparkle. Starlings have the ability to heat their bodies up to impressive heats. I may be small and rather adorable to behold, but when you have a magma heated fist slam into your chin you won't be cooing at me for long. Of course I try my best to keep my temperature as low as possible during most times. Weapons on hand? Why YES! I do have one. Crafted by my First Gunner, it resembles a Blunderbuss of olden days. Imagine a cannon... now imagine it hand held, then imagine it able to compress that heated energy I give off into a set of several small shots. Now fire. Yes. I am amazing. Go ahead. Say it. I know.
ABILITIES: As I said before, I am a Starling. Our abilities lie in the ability to manipulate and radiate internal heat. I can heat my natural form to immense levels of heat and withstand outrageous changes in my temperature. I can also emit that energy out about me in a pulsing wave. The intensity of that radiating heat steadily decreases as the radius from me increases, but that is where my blunderbuss comes in. Compounding the energy into a single funnel and releasing it in a compressed form makes for a gun that never jams and never needs to be reloaded. Course it's only as reliable as I am and the aim only as good as what my natural eyes can give me... but even if I miss the first time I have plenty of ammo to hit you up again. Weaknesses? Simple. I need energy to burn. No calories, no influx of heat. On top of that should I ever be suddenly dumped in water you can imagine that after the steam rises my temperature will be doused. No heat emitted, no bullets. What can I say? Every body has an Achilles Heal.
PERSONALITY: Sweetie, what am I? I'm confident. I'm sure. I'm blunt. I'm steady. You got a problem with that? Then that's why I'm Captain and you're not. I have a never ending need for adventure and stimulation and a ceaseless hunger to tick off anybody who tells me within what limits I am to enjoy myself. Government Officials? They can eat my Star Dust. I am extremely loyal to my way of life, and because I am passionate about it my crew is solid. We don't accept just anyone onto Gallagher, we can't afford to do that. We're a ship who sticks to their guns in a fight and I am a Captain who will wait out the storm. Don't ever think you can make me turn tail and run, because should you take me on I will turn you to dust.
HISTORY: Stars were never made to be land bound. Up amongst the endless black we were made to glow and burn brightly with a vibrant glow that is rivaled by none. My parents were not pirates. My mother was a scientist, my father a merchant. As a child I knew nothing of piracy in my bloodline, but when the world turned unfair and my family was prosecuted for their ties it was my Uncle, the previous Captain of the Gallagher, that came to our rescue. My mother and father kept their hand clean of the acts of piracy, turning to ship maintenance and helping the crew while I blossomed beneath the care of my Uncle. He installed into me a love of unrestricted adventure, and with that I grew up to be a woman who held his ideals. Taking over as Captain at the age of 18. My parents and beloved uncle are now retired in an undisclosed location, and seven years later I am still running the Gallagher in the vision and spirit of unrestricted freedom.
OTHER: I am naturally multicolored. It's a side effect of my race. The only time we are not colored is if we are gravely injured or have died. You can say we turn rather listless and pale. Because I am quite alive my colors are vibrant. I tend to change my natural hue depending on my mood and dominant emotions. Red when angry, sparkly with happy, that kind of deal. Much like a star though when I overload with a specific emotion, mostly embarrassment, I will "implode" and shirk down to a size of about 8 inches as I give off all the pent up energy. Proportionate, yes, but I'll have you know I am NOT happy when I am small. Don't even think about laughing, cause once I get back to normal size I'll beat you like the dog you are.
APPEARANCE: Look At That Star

USERNAME: LimeyRizFizzle
NAME: Malik Ishtar Nihebetia
RACE: Hacker
SHIP: Galliagher
Gunner 1
WEAPONS: Hun. Shut the ******** up. You want to talk about weapons? This whole damn ship is my weapon. You don't believe me? Try and put me in a battle, you'll see just what I can do with this big hunk of metal and boom power. Oh. You meant personal weapons? Why didn't you say so! Outside of my ship I'm not a gun man at all. You want to get up close and personal with me, I'll take that as an invitation to invade your personal space. I carry two ion-bladed energy axes on me at all times. When turned off, they appear like simple stemmed handles that rest at my hips. Operated by my special abilities, only I can turn them on to let the energy ion blades come to life. They won't work for you. So sad, isn't it?
ABILITIES: I'm a Hacker, as such my ability is similar to my near extinct race. We aren't cyborgs. We aren't androids. We are flesh, we are blood, and we can talk to your electronics. Okay, that's a bit incorrect. By touching mechanical devices I can push invisible "feelers" into the network systems of various mechanical devices and am able to fill out those functions as if they were the extensions of my own body. I call it Jacking In. Limitations? I can only access one network at a time through physical contact. Needless to say,you shut down that network I get booted out. Unwilling boot out? Hurts like a b***h.
PERSONALITY: Malik should be a type of personality, that would be tons quicker than me trying to explain myself to you. But I'll try to keep it short, cause there are tons of other things I think I could be doing with more pleasurable parts of my anatomy then trying to get you to understand who I am. On that note, I'm a suggestive provocative pervert. I'm not going to lie. I will dangle sex before you with no shame and hell if I won't go through with almost all of the things I say. Don't get to excited now, I don't do children and I don't do serious. I'm not that kind of man! So don't come to me expecting that we've got something incredibly special. I've done special once, I don't quite feel like doing special again. I am however extremely loyal to China. Love? Maybe in some way, but not the romantic kind. You know how many of us near-extinct races are left in this wide space of dots and planets? Not very many. I may be a jokester, I may be a prankster, I may be a man whore and the bad boy of every good girls dream. But I'm a Pirate, a Pirate with a Captain who is just to damn fun to let die. So don't ever once think you can buy me out or make me turn. I'll make you scream my name, and not in the usual way I do it to.
HISTORY: Ive always lived on the Galliagher. No, that doesn't mean I was born here, that means I didn't start living till I got picked off a slave cruiser by the 18 year old Captain and put to work all intimate like with her ship. You seen the Galliagher? She told me I could make love to it any way I like so long as I treat it right. Hook, Line, and Sinker. The fact that I get to be a pirate, loot, plunder, and fire plasma cannons all day are just some extra juicy bits. Coupled with the fact that my Captain is a smoke'n star and her crew is damn hilarious to be around? Icing on top of the cake. We were made to run the black waves of nothingness into reckless abandon. That's the way it'll always be.
OTHER: Yeah. I got a thing for eggs. No clue why, damn delicious things. Don't touch my secret stash. I've killed men with sexual prowess for far less.
APPEARANCE: Hey There Baby I'm A Pirate

Desirable Datemate

CHINAxxxMARIGOLDxxxHUEDALExxxxxxxxxxxx
"The Brightest Star You'll Ever Meet" xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████

xxxxxxxThose Bars and Stripes !! Your Cap-i-tan of the Pirate Ship Galliaghar
xxxxxxxxxxxxNavigator Speak Please !! Skokholm - Dividing Bridge from Inner and Outer City.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat My Colors Don't Tell !! OH! Another Dragon! They come in pairs

There were many disadvantages to being a Starling. For one, camouflage was not something that came easy to them. When you actually emitted colors and light like the sky ribbons to the north being told to blend into your surroundings tended to be a task that was quite difficult. With that fact the best thing they could do was clad themselves in thick cloth and keep in the light so that their own natural illumination didn't over power their limited attempt at a disguise. It was little wonder why they were so rare, being a viable target in all settings didn't make it easy to survive. None the less China fought with a valor and confidence that showed little fear in her rather obvious appearance. She laughed, she boasted, she ran about on a rambunctious event to vent that stress that caused her to burn with a natural illumination of yellow and gold.

Because that sniveling little unaccepted princeling was late. LATE! The petite Starling swore the moment the ungrateful b*****d showed his snooty little face she was gonna bash it in so hard with the hell of her boot that he wouldn't be able to see straight for months. Months!!!

███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████

Desirable Datemate

User Image

Just the Basic Facts
I'm known as
[ Captain China Marigold Huedale ]

My Age
[ 25, My Darlings! ]

I happen to be a
[ Are you blind? I'm undoubtedly a Woman! ]

Can't you tell? I'm a
[ Starling ]

Getting Personal Now, Aren't You?
Workin' for the man
[ Well, I'm a Pirate Captain and at times a Navigator.Yup. Multi-tasking Genius. ]

The story of my life
[ Stars were never made to be land bound. Up amongst the endless black we were made to glow and burn brightly with a vibrant glow that is rivaled by none. My parents were not pirates. My mother was a simple woman, my father a merchant. As a child I knew nothing of piracy in my bloodline, but when the world turned unfair and my family was prosecuted for their ties it was my Uncle, the previous Captain of the Gallagher, that came to our rescue. My mother and father kept their hand clean of the acts of piracy, turning to ship maintenance and helping the crew while I blossomed beneath the care of my Uncle. He installed into me a love of unrestricted adventure, and with that I grew up to be a woman who held his ideals. Taking over as Captain at the age of 18. My parents and beloved uncle are now retired in an undisclosed location, and seven years later I am still running the Gallagher in the vision and spirit of unrestricted freedom. And that's the way it's always gonna be, dear. ]

Look what I can do!
[ As I said before, I am a Starling. Our abilities lie in the power to manipulate and radiate internal heat. I can heat my natural form to immense levels of heat and withstand outrageous changes in my temperature. I can also emit that energy out about me in a pulsing wave. The intensity of that radiating heat steadily decreases as the radius from me increases, but that is where my blunderbuss comes in. Compounding the energy into a single funnel and releasing it in a compressed form makes for a gun that never jams and never needs to be reloaded. Course it's only as reliable as I am and the aim only as good as what my natural eyes can give me... but even if I miss the first time I have plenty of ammo to hit you up again. Weaknesses? Simple. I need energy to burn. No calories, no influx of heat. On top of that should I ever be suddenly dumped in water you can imagine that after the steam rises my temperature will be doused. No heat emitted, no bullets. What can I say? Every body has an Achilles Heal. ]

Why you shouldn't mess with me
[ Baby Doll, I /am/ a weapon. I am a Captain for a reason and isn't just because I sparkle. Starlings have the ability to heat their bodies up to impressive heats. I may be small and rather adorable to behold, but when you have a magma heated fist slam into your chin you won't be cooing at me for long. Of course I try my best to keep my temperature as low as possible during most times. Weapons on hand? Why YES! I do have one. Crafted by my First Cannons Man, it resembles a Blunderbuss. Imagine a cannon... now imagine it hand held, then imagine it able to compress that heated energy I give off into a set of several small shots. Now fire. Yes. I am amazing. Go ahead. Say it. I know. ]

This is who I am
[Sweetie, what am I? I'm confident. I'm sure. I'm blunt. I'm steady. You got a problem with that? Then that's why I'm Captain and you're not. I have a never ending need for adventure and stimulation and a ceaseless hunger to tick off anybody who tells me within what limits I am to enjoy myself. Royal Officials? They can eat my Star Dust. I am extremely loyal to my way of life, and because I am passionate about it my crew is solid. We don't accept just anyone into our way of life, we can't afford to do that. We're a ship who sticks to their guns in a fight and I am a Captain who will wait out the storm. Don't ever think you can make me turn tail and run, because should you take me on I will turn you to dust. Small? I know I am, but that doesn't mean I won't make ya my footstool if you piss me off. I do have a soft spot for certain things. What kinds of things? I shall never tell you! Those are weaknesses and hell if I let you in on my wea- ... why, isn't that cute~]

And [ LimeyRizFizzle ] Controls Me

Desirable Datemate

User Image

Thieves. Bank Robbers. Villains.

Welcome to a Request Thread that honors and highlights three very non-heroic individuals.
This isn't a Love Story, unless you count a bottomless lust for greed some romantic venture. This isn't a Fairytale, they are neither princes nor knights in shining armor and she is anything but a Princess. But despite everything their story is not, it is a tale that would be sure to knock your socks off anyway.

Come on in and take a closer look.
Just make sure to check for your wallets and valuables on your way out.

[[What can ya say? There are pickpockets afoot.]]

------------------------------------
~ Introduction ~
~ The Twin Henchmen ~
~ The Little Mastermid ~
~ The Formal Request ~
~ Finished Work ~
~ Extras ~

Desirable Datemate

The Twin Henchmen
Devin and Kevin

User Image

Name
Devin & Kevin
Race
Italian American
Hair Color
Green
Eye Color
Brown
Personality Traits

Devin:
The older of the two brothers, Devin's personality is a tad bit more malicious then Kevin's. He almost always has a smirk on his lips and his defining feature is the hat he hardly is seen without. Honestly, he takes that thing to the shower. WHAT?! He has a love of sandwiches, and hell if he doesn't love telling China to make them for him. Why she caves all the time no one will ever know, but hell if he doesn't appreciate her grumbling consent to feeding his stomach. Though he'd be MORE then willing to leave his brother and China to take the burn of a heist when things go south, he'll always come back to break them out of jail. You know. If he isn't busy counting his money. Though he'd never say it out loud because hell if he'd admit it, if China is in danger he will step in the way of bullets to save her. Ask him if that's true though and he'd scoff, telling you ever time it happened it was because he tripped. Yes. Tripped on imaginary rocks. He also has the tendency to have the slip up of calling China his when a serious outside influence tries to steal her away from him and his brother. He won't admit to that either though, not out loud. Blame the rocks!

Kevin:
The younger of twin brothers, Kevin is the muscle behind Devin's sly actions. He tends to be a bit less devious in is ways, though he is just as greedy. He isn't quite as quick witted as Devin is and forgos the hat, but when it comes to valor when times get tough he is the brother who pushes through with blunt force. Out of the two twins he is also the one who is openly honest about his attraction towards China, calling her Wife and getting all bent out of shape when Devin steals his spotlight. He has an affiliation for Donuts that is borderline creepy, but hell if she doesn't find it cute. Unlike Devin who is willing to leave China and Kevin behind, Kevin is never willing to leave the female on her own. He may run around the corner like the coward that he is, but hell if he doesn't come back 5 seconds later with a baseball bat to smash your face in.

Reference Pictures:

Devin is the elder and always has the Fedora Hat. Kevin is the younger.
Here is one!
Here is ANOTHER!
Annnndd ANOTHER~
And yet another

If you're wondering if the two twins look familiar to you, then I'd say it's because you've watched Happy Tree Friends.. The creator of the twin brothers based them on Lifty and Shifty, the Raccoon Thieving Brothers.

~ Introduction ~
~ The Twin Henchmen ~
~ The Little Mastermid ~
~ The Formal Request ~
~ Finished Work ~
~ Extras ~

Desirable Datemate

The Little Mastermind
China

User Image

Name
China
Race
Filipino-Spanish American
Hair Color:
Copper - Auburn - Ginger
Eye Color:
Honey Almond - Amber
Personality Traits
China is the planner and the brains behind the whole operation. The smallest of the three at only 4'10'', she is easily overlooked in the scuffle of things. Her personality though is anything but petite. She has the unnerving steel to believe she can handle anything despite her rather weak physical strength, and as such asserts herself by ordering Devin and Kevin around as her henchmen. Lucky for her as long as they get paid they don't care. She has a love of starlight, hoping one day to bottle it despite the highly whimsical note to the idea. Maybe that is where her love of shiny twinkling things stems from. She has an adoration of coffee, and quite frankly if you badger her before she's had at least 3 cups she is gonna smash her little fist into your nose. Good morning to you to.

Reference Pictures
x
Hair Detail [Girl]

~ Introduction ~
~ The Twin Henchmen ~
~ The Little Mastermind ~
~ The Formal Request ~
~ Finished Work ~
~ Extras ~

Desirable Datemate

Formal Request

The request is a simple one, draw these three characters in any situation that tickles your fancy. I won't impede on your Artistic Love, cause quite frankly I'd be happy and thankful to get any art at all! I do however want them to be together in one form or another, simply because they are a group and as such it's been so hard to find artists willing to tackle them all together without breaking my bank to smithereens. Don't worry about getting the art to me as fast as you can. I prefer that you let inspiration strike and draw them on your own time. The Trio should be as enjoyable to draw as they are suspenseful for me to wait for; so take your time and have fun!

If you are an artist WILLING to take them on, please let your interest be known IN this thread so I may put down your name on my waiting list. This way I can be sure I don't forget you exist... cause that has happened once or twice before.

Payment

I will pay Gold.
I will pay with Wishlist Items.
I do Tip.
I will do Art Trades.
I will make Graphics.
For every artist that finishes an art piece for me I will create a mini-banner to place beneath their work in the "Finished" section of the thread.
The Mini-Banner will connect to whatever thread or location the Artist so decides upon.

Special Requests

Seductive Deviance
I have collected quite the number of cute and comedic pieces of the trio, and would now like to see something more adult themed. Now before you pinch your nose to stop the blood flow from the sheer sexiness of the idea, I want you all to remember that even though I want adult I also want them to still be Devin, China, and Kevin. Criminals of a more sophisticated nature, they were based with the ideas of Bonnie and Clyde, Fedoras, Speakeasies, Mobsters, Flapper Girls, and The Ritz in mind; so if you want to tackle this kind of genre please keep the seductive nature on a classy level. You heard right, Classy.

Criminal Activities
As fun as they are to see eating money sandwiches and lazing about on a couch, the Trio are still criminals. If anyone could draw them doing what they do best, it is and always shall be eternally adored.

Christmas Shenanigans
With the Holiday Season just about here I'd love to have some Holiday Based Art! What better time for thieves to go and steal some easy cash then when dressed up as Santa, Elves, and a Reindeer! I'm sure that your minds can think up of a number of different situations to get the Trio into a Holiday Spirit, so go ahead and let the creativity and candy canes flow. Happy Holidays to you too.

P.S.
Money + Twins + China = Happy Limey.

~ Introduction ~
~ The Twin Henchmen ~
~ The Little Mastermind ~
~ The Formal Request ~
~ Finished Work ~
~ Extras ~

Desirable Datemate

Finished Works