[ P ] ~~~ Dance
      [ R ] ~~~ Slaughter
      • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

L o c a t i o n ;; Mid-Town - Central Station
        T h o u g h t s ;; Smells like a Party

SleightlyGood's Significant Otter

Desirable Datemate

Event Thread

All Events both current and past will be recorded in this thread as well as the rules to suggesting a New Event and the Events that have been decided upon that will follow once current ones have closed.

Events are not the same as plot lines. Events are planned sequences to help develop the plot. We are not regulating the plot, we are regulating how many events are in play during one time. This does not mean that we will not consider your event if all available slots are full, only that we will have to put your event on hold until a current event closes off.
Please feel free to PM any questions, suggestions, and comments to ______.

Thank You.

Regulations

All Events MUST be approved BEFORE launch. If you launch an event that HAS NOT been approved, the Event will be ignored and you will be sent a warning. Please do not confuse plot with events. Below is a description of the different types of Events.

↬ Major Events - Events that effect the WHOLE RP. It will affect all regions of the map, all characters, and will direct the flow of the RP for more than 3 RP days. - Only 1 should be in effect at any time.
↬ Mid Level Events - These Events will revolve around smaller based plot lines that may run during the course of Major Events. They include plot thickeners and developers, such as the Diamond Hunt. They will not at any time include the whole cast of characters, though throughout the course of the Event it many include various amounts of characters at different times. - At most 3 should be in effect at any time.
↬ Faction Based Events - These events will be based purely to effect one faction of the RP, may it be Heroes, Villains, or Normal People. They will be placed in the location where the faction is MOST active, an it will be limited to that zone. - Only 1 should be in effect at any time
↬ Flash Fire Events - These are sudden events planned either by the Creator or duly appointed individuals to launch when the RP has a lull. They include Natural Disasters and City Danger. Only can be launched when everything else has come to a crawl.
↬ Out of Thread Events - Events that will be considered to occur outside of the RP. They will be taken outside of the current RP and done on their own preset conditions. They will not affect anything in the Main RP. They will also only be launched for special occasions.

Below is a form that you must fill out and send to ____ in order to suggest your Event. Make sure all parts are filled out completely. If there is anything that we have questions about we will send the Form back and ask you to clarify.

Event Name:
Event Coordinator:
Event Class:
Event Details:

[size=10][b]Event Name:[/b]
[b]Event Coordinator:[/b]
[b]Event Class:[/b]
[b]Event Details:[/b][/size]

Current Events

Major Event: 1/1

Event Name: Sanara's Chest
Event Coordinator: LimeyRizFizzle
Event Class: Major Event
Event Details: Backstory China has unwittingly discovered one of the three keys hidden in a safety deposit box at King's Treasure Bank. It is currently hidden with the rest of the loot at Lifty and Shifty's hideout. Khaldun was supposed to retrieve that Key later that day, but after having heard the news of the Bank being robbed and the safety deposit boxes emptied of valuables, he is no on the search for his missing key while all the while keeping his own key under close watch. Malik Nihebetia has also arrived in Power City with a Key of his own and every intention to procure the other two for his own plans.

Mid-Level Events: 1/3

Event Name: Diamond Hunt
Event Coordinator: ---
Event Class: Mid-Level Event
Event Details: In an attempt to reaffirm his position in China's life, Ninja Ninja stole a large diamond called The Starlight Diamond from the Power City Museum. Unfortunately, events did not go as planned and due to the actions of the hero Pyerfly the quiet operation turned into a high stakes chase that included Lady Wolf's twin bodyguards Ree-Ree and Ryssa, Ninja Ninja, Deadly, Sniper, and Voltwave. In a selfless act, Ninja Ninja brought the attention onto himself leaving Deadly to escape only to loose the Diamond as it was shot into the sky. It landed in a dumpster where it was found by Yuan of the Stripes Gang and under their care is where it currently resides. Unbeknown by most, The Starlight Diamond actually belongs to the Mob Boss Ryu.

Faction Based Event: 0/1

Flash Fire Event: 1/1

Event Name: Working on Clockwork's Time - The Research Center
Event Coordinator: Xavior Hellzwing
Event Class: Flash Fire Event
Event Details: The existence of a bad batch of vaccines has been brought to the attention of the Heroes Dominique and Alister, and they're the only ones who can save the future! Clockwork has tasked them with infiltrating the Research Center, the very same place where they study the secrets of the mysterious Super-Genome, and he has told them it's imperative to meet up with the mysterious scientist playing a major role in the danger. But whatever must be done - the vaccines must not ship out that night!

Out Of Thread Event: 1/1

Event Name: Zombie Day Event
Event Coordinator: ---
Event Class: Out Of Thread Event
Event Details: ---

Past Events

Event Name: Beach Day
Event Coordinator:
Event Class: Out Of Thread Event
Event Details:

Event Name:
Event Coordinator:
Event Class:
Event Details:

Event Name: Big Bang
Event Coordinator:
Event Details:

Event Name: Blitzkrieg
Event Coordinator:
Event Details:

Desirable Datemate

User Image

User Image a n dxxs h exxs a i dxxw e' v exxg o txxt h a txxs p a r k
          t h a txxo n l yxxl i g h t sxxaxxf u s e
          h e l p sxxy o uxxs e exxi nxxt h exxd a r k
          b u txxi t' sxxaxxs i g h txxy o u' l lxxl o s exxw h e n
          t e m p t a t i o nxxg r e e t sxxy o uxxl i k exxy o u rxxn a u g h t yxxf r i e n d

L o c a t i o n // ...
          T h o u g h t s // ...

Text Text Text

xxa n dxxixxs a i dxxt h a txxk i n dxxo fxxt a l k
          xxo n l yxxa d d sxxi n t r i g u e
          xxt oxxt h exxc a u l d r o nxxo fxxt h o u g h t
          xxi t' sxxa l r e a d yxxe x c e e d i n g
          xxt e m p t a t i o nxxt h exxv e r yxxt h i n gxxt h a txxh e l dxxh e rxxb a c k

Desirable Datemate

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Ѧnthony ѦJ Ҁarter

The Man Behind The Mask

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Where My Feet Stand :: -------
        What My Mind Reads :: -------

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Desirable Datemate

User Image
Lay Back And Let It B u r n

The Path I'm Taking ;; Locationxxxxx
xxxxxThe Beats I'm Playing ;; Thoughts

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Desirable Datemate

xxUser Image
User Image
L o c a t i o n :: -------
xxxxxT h o u g h t s :: -------

Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text

Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex

User Image

Desirable Datemate

User Image

User ImageUser Imagec o o r d i n a t e s ;; Location Here
xxxxxr e c o r d i n g s ;; Thoughts Here

Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text

Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex Text Text Tex

Desirable Datemate

User Image

[Nihebetia] ,[Malik]

Aɢє
        • [ 24 ]

Gєɴdєʀ
        • [ Obviously a Male ]

Aʟɢɴмєɴт
        • [--- Villain ---]

Ρєʀsoɴɑʟɩтʏ
        • [---At Least 1-2 Decent Paragraphs---]

Bioɢʀɑρʜʏ
        • [---Optional : At Least 1-2 Decent Paragraphs/Delete if None Desired---]

Ρєʀsoɴɑʟ Iɴғoʀмaτioɴ
        • [---Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, etc.---]

Moвɑi Nɑϻє
        • [-----]

Oτнєʀ Iɴғoʀмaτioɴ
        • [-----]

Tнємє Soɴɢ
        • [---Superstar - N E R D --]

Usєʀɴɑϻє
        • [LimeyRizFizzle]

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

c o o r d i n a t e s ;; .....
        xxxxx r e c o r d i n g s ;; .....

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text '

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

Located on the banks and slopes of the western Mountain Range, Eau Claire is a picturesque symbol of simpler times. Hardly are there buildings that rise over 4 stories, and everything from the quaint streets and little street side cafes to the abundance of sky and flower fields that dapple between small homes relays the message of an easy small town life. All the streets flow downward towards the town's inlet, into which juts the pier. A lighthouse sits tall on the cliff outlooking the ocean, a beacon of the town's hope and prosperity.

It is a charming location where hardly any crime is present and the neighbors are usually friendly; if not a bit colorful in their own way. Here, we spend our almost peaceful days.

Accepted RP'ers
              xx--Russian Winters
              LimeyRizFizzle
              Suzuki Mine
              Epic Myth
              xx Static Shock xx

Profiles
              Name

You may customize your profile any way you wish, add anything you wish, and decorate it any way you wish as long as the information above is noted. Post it in either your own test thread or journal, then send the link to LimeyRizFizzle.

Characters

Aisander Severin D.
              China Marigold Huedale
              Jaquzzi Crisco Huedale
              Malik Ishtar Nihebetia
              Niahra Anaxia Nihebetia
              Roy Delinare Ilian
              Tyrone Tyson
              Anthony Carter

Desirable Datemate

User Image

{ Viridian } || C l e a r w a t e r || { Dezdemay }
» V i l l i a n || Cause face it, Bad Guys Have More Fun~ ||. «

» » » }} ------------- on the s υ я ƒ α c є.
&& alias: Short Fuse
&& what + what= 24. Yes. /24/. I am not a Preteen!
&& Proud to be a Can't you tell I'm a girl?.
&& June 14th some super long time ago, so don't forget the present!
&& height 4'9'' With my boots I'm 4'11''!
&& weight 90 lbs. That's the truth.
&& Sexuality: Sweetie aren't you cute! I suppose I am interested in males more than females. I like boys cute as well as manly, though I only like girls cute. Does that make sense?

» » » }} ------------- a bit ∂ є є ρ є я.
&& Saying hi.

Appearancexxxxxxxx
Most Heroes don't believe I am 24. As a matter of fact, most people didn't believe it either until I took shoved my Villain ID in their faces and proved to them the information. Needless to say, I'm short. My facial features are also rather youthful. I have large red rust eyes and hair the bright hues of wide spectrum of greens. Despite that fact I am adult, the curves of my body says so. It's just that with the style of clothing I wear, you usually wouldn't be able to see. Hmm, well let's see. I suppose you could say I'm a semi-optimistic with a full time job as a daydreamer and part time gig at falling down. No, I'm being honest. I do tend to view things as half full rather than half empty and a lot of the time I can be seen staring out into space. It's probably the latter that is the reason I am so clumsy. Staring into space kind of gives people a blindness to real-life things such as children crouched down drawing with chalk and trees that jump out of nowhere to plant themselves right in front of you. Thank god I heal fast, otherwise I'd probably be a walking mass of Band Aids. I do have redeeming traits as well though.

For example, I'm a very dedicated worker. When I pay attention and focus on the task at hand I'm a rather efficient and dare I say graceful individual. Despite being a semi-optimist I am neither loud, boisterous, or nosy. I am not one of those people who try to butt their way into every single detail of another persons life and should you have beliefs different from my own I am not going to yell at you until you regard me as correct. That's just rude. In fact, I am more likely to ask someone with a different opinion or view WHY they think that way rather than just to stamp a Bad Idea marker all over their foreheads. I'm a good listener and have a kind of flowery sweet aura about me that lets people know I can be caring without having that overpowering empathetic vibe to me. I'm playful, I'm energetic, I like to have a fun time; and honestly the only thing I want in this afterlife is to live it happily. Not so much to ask for, right?
Clothingxxxxxxxx
I enjoy bright outrageous colors and clothing that comes in layers of frills and bows. I enjoy skirts, stockings, fluffs, and poofs, but don't let that fool you. I also have a second wardrobe filled with normal clothing should the need for it arise, and in truth when I am relaxing in the late evenings or have free time I can be seen wearing simple clothing rather than my excessively bright attire. I have simple studs in my earlobes (silver) as my only jewelry and for my soaps and perfumes I prefer zesty citrus scents above the flowery or overly fruity. Though I can wear make up I hate having it caked onto my eyes. I think a clean face is far better to touch than a covered one after all!
Lifexxxxxxxx
Let's keep it short, cause my life is one majorly big fun-fest! I'll start when I met my current roomie and partner in crime, Anthony. Known to you all as Quicksilver. He was 12 then, I was 13, and it was on my way home from school that I found him curled up and passed out on the sidewalk. Needless to say I dragged him home, cleaned him up, wrapped him in a warm blanket and spoon fed him till he was fit to move on his own. He didn't talk much, and I didn't ask questions; but that was okay. I told him about other things, filled him up with my hopes and dreams, and eventually he got better. They moved him to a nearby orphanage close to my school, and needless to say we grew up together. People found his quiet personality something to either mock or find weird. I didn't. You could say we were really close. I brought him food everyday from home, forced him to eat, and in turn he glared down anyone who mocked me for my clumsy antics or my short size.
After highschool we moved in together. Nothing romantic, ya dunderheads. Just simple best friends and close comrades who live together.
Mutant abilities? Oh, I've known that for a long time. My parents didn't kick me out or shun me like most though. Needless to say, I was pretty much well cared for amongst my own blood. How did I become a villain then? Simple. Villains have more fun~

» » » }} ------------- hitting the c σ я є.

&& Likes:
Citrus Fruit, Citrus Flavor, Citrus Candy
Eating. My stomach is a bottomless pit.
Parfaits. I don't like overly sweet desserts, but I find if you put them in layers it's much easier to digest.
Music. I sing rather well if I do say so myself, and over the years the concepts of music have changed and evolved. It's an interesting topic.
Being told stories and telling them in return. I find talking to people rather enjoyable.

&& Dislikes:
People who consistently neglect the fact that even though I may be small, I am indeed in fact an adult.
People who pick me up. I will hurt you if you do so without my permission.
People who steal my food. Another reason to be thoroughly upset with you.
Those who do not take their duties seriously. Really, they are duties for a reason.
Any animal big enough to knock me over... It isn't pleasant.

&& Fears: Well, I am alright with heights until we get about to the Fifth Floor. After that, you'll notice I stop going near windows. I won't even go out on the roof in fear I'll be blown clear off. It isn't a ridiculous notion either, so you can't laugh!

&& Theme song: --- Searching ---

&& Quirks and Kinks: My powers are a force to be reckoned with, that much is sure! In times of extreme anger or concentration I can near power my way through most things, being I have incredible strength. But that is just a minor powered compared to my Paffs. Imagine liquid blobs of fireworks. There ya go. I can send them out, I can pull them in, I can make them sparkle, and they will FRITZ the hell out of you. Weakness is simple though, when I charge up for a paff my body is normal powered. This means yes, I do not have the Super Strength Enhancement when I am shooting fireworks at you. Also, though I am strong and durable, the constant build of energy in my body constitutes I always be moving or letting off steam. If I let it build up, I will explode out in one radiant glow that will take out a city block and leave me utterly wasted and dry. Everything else constitutes a human behavior. Shoot me I bleed. Got it? Good.

» » » }} ------------- the т я υ т н.
&& LimeyRizFizzle.
&& Sea Green and Orange.

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

HOWxxxTOxxxJOIN

Here at S.R. we have adopted a very unique way of creating our characters. Since we consider this a very personal and well-organized experience, our profiles were formatted to allow the very same fundamentals. First, you should be aware that we do not have any set format structure. If you are aiming to join this RP we expect you to be creative and competent, meaning that you will either be able to decide what bits are important for your character as well as obtain a format that suits you best. Of course that doesn't mean you can't copy the format of another person who has already been accepted. For the sake of being painfully clear though, we will include some of the basic data your profile has to have.

Username
                        Character Name
                        Biography
                        Special Abilities/Unique Attributes
                        Character Image [anime]

That is the bare minimum you must have. I would like to point out though that should you scroll down and click on the profiles below you will notice that a lot of our players do quite a bit more than the bare minimum. It is because we enjoy and like our characters, we developed them to be an interesting addition to the idea of this RP. It would be appreciated and well-received should you do the same. Now, onto the process of being accepted.

1. Your Profile:
                        You will be expected to have your profile completed before any consideration in whole is passed. Like stated about there is no set format, simply a set of required information. That does not mean we do not like pretty formats. We do. Personalize, add, rearrange, and decorate as you would like. Fill it out completely and fully. I and my council of players will be scrutinizing the details in your profile. Do not think just because it is long we won't read every single bit of it. Before you send in your profile please read everything here and follow the checklist. It will save you time, it will save us time. If you have any questions, concerns, or would simply like to hash a character out with the active players please feel free to head over to the [O.O.C.] We are a helpful, dedicated, and willing bunch.
                        2. The Acceptance Process:
                        Once your profile is finished send it to LimeyRizFizzle in the format of a PM titled "Stasis". There is no need to highlight anything, there is no hidden title. If you get to this point then we know you are serious and have done quite a bit of reading already. I will not respond to your profile immediately because after I read it and it passes initial inspection I will send it to at least two members of my counsel and we will consider your profile for acceptance. Since there is usually two of us online, it is very likely that you should get a response the same day you apply. If your profile does not pass however, we will give you two more revisions before that character is scraped. We do not do this to be mean, we do this for the quality of our RP. If you are accepted though, your profile process has just begun.
                        3. What To Do Next:
                        You will then head over to the Test Forum and create your Character Thread. Yes. A thread for your character. You can either make a single thread for your group of characters or a thread for each single character. You will title the thread as according [ex. Username's Characters - Stasis Requiem for a group thread or Character Name - Stasis Requiem for a single character thread] You are required to have Stasis Requiem in the title of the thread. Next, you will follow the following format to the posts in that thread.

Post 1 - Introduction
                          Here you will use the format below to introduce a little bit about your character/characters and the information that is to follow. Say a TOC or introductory pictures. If you have any extra information or continue to add content to your thread, this is also where you are required to link your succeeding posts for quick and easy access. Below is the code used for your first post. Copy, paste, then alter the area where it says "text text text"

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/mistressblackmagic/stasisreq1-2.gif[/img]
                          [imgleft]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/mistressblackmagic/stasisreq2.gif[/imgleft]

"text text text" Edit, decorate, and format the text in this area to suit your liking. Just ensure that the two image codes above are whole an complete. When previewed, it should display itself just like it does in the posts here in the main thread.

Post 2 - Profile
                          This is where you will post your profile format. We allow you to keep your profile on your own thread in order for you to update information as needed. We understand that sometimes small details arise that you wished you had submitted ahead of time, and instead of having to PM us to ask us to make small correction we give you the freedom to do it yourself. However, do not change any major things [ex: super powers] unless you have approval from us. If caught doing so without our permission I will personally ban you from the RP. Send me the link to your thread at this point. Then continue onto the next.

Post 3 and Following - Extra
                          Following the required two posts above this thread is yours to do with as you deem fit. Some of us have chosen to put more detailed information about our characters, such as further personality analysis and relationship maps. Some of us have decided to keep detailed journals and ideas of our characters in following posts, like a Diary of sorts. You do not have to do any of that if you do not wish, it is not a mandatory thing. We simply grant you the freedom to add extra things related to your character(s). Use it as you will, update often.

4. Go Ahead And Start: Just as it states. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us at Stasis Requiem.

Desirable Datemate

User Image
User Image

CHARACTERxxxCHECKLIST

✔ All the Basic Information is listed in your profile one way or another.

✔ Should you be a Super your powers are well explained with the limitations, strengths, and weaknesses apparent and detailed.

✔ Your format works correctly in a Thread Post.

✔ It has been proof read, corrected, and if need be can be posted as is.

✔ The picture included is neither overly revealing nor unsavory.

✔ You have introduced yourself into the OOC and have stated your interest in the RP.

✔ You have clicked on already accepted profiles as a reference, and have deemed your own on par.

If all above requirements are met, then please submit your profile. If not, then please take the time to do so accordingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff