When I'm asleep in Cascade Street I don't see anything
When I'm asleep in Cascade Street I hear nothing

FRIEDRICH WILLHELM ALBRECHT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freedom is a possession of inestimable value.
Nobody can give you freedom.
Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you're a man, you take it.

how simple.
        the clever puppeteer :: Orikami
        the cleverer puppet :: Friedrich Willhelm Albrecht
        shout! :: Fred, Freddy
        typical :: The activist

born with it.
                    years young :: nineteen
                    check me out :: male
                    on the calender :: march twenty-eighth
                    written in the stars :: aries

look at me.
      ¿america's next top model? :: one two three
      towering tree, stubby stump :: 5'11"
      check the scale :: 145 lbs
      grab the measuring tape :: 31"
      muscle & mass :: a healthy combination of both, leaning to the muscle side
      colors of my rainbow :: dark brown
      frames my face :: lower neck-lengthed
      two glass orbs :: brown
      under my skin :: a light tan, can get as pink as a shrimp when exposed to the sun at first
      did someone say fashion? :: light short-sleeved button-shirt, plaid or khaki pants. usually an elegant outfit turned casual by the lack of ties, open buttons, etc.

beauty on the inside.
            purely me :: passionate, determined, organized
            oh, the love ::
            ► ice cream
            ► big juicy meat
            ► newspapers
            ► radio
            ► reading
            ► investigating
            ► libraries
            ► revolutionary ideas and depictions
            ► friends
            ► underground reunions

not you! ::
            ► mashed potatoes
            ► very salty foods
            ► films
            ► elitism
            ► intolerance
            ► irrationality
            ► treason
            ► strong perfumes
            ► slavery
            ► nightmares

mommy says i'm special ::
            ► probably the only person in the world with ticklish ears
            ► is too left-handed for his own good, not being to manage almost anything with his right hand
            ► eats ice cream like a five-year-old... and enjoys it like one aswell
            ► is blind as a bat, but is too embarassed to wear his glasses in public

stranded on an island ::
            ► his Karl Marx book collection
            ► his notebook
            ► his pen
            ► glasses (he needs them in dire occasions)
            ► the girl
            ► anybody who he loves romantically

safe in my mind ::
            ► justice
            ► equality
            ► fraternity
            ► loyalty
            ► tolerance
            ► revolution

it's meaningless.
                      would you rather...? ::
                        hot or cold ;; cold
                        print or cursive ;; print
                        pen or pencil ;; pencil
                        book or movie ;; book
                        chocolate or vanilla ;; vanilla
                        sneakers or sandals ;; sneakers
                        soda or water ;; water
                        rain or shine ;; shine
                        fire or water ;; fire
                      yes or no ::
                        warm milk ;; yes
                        caffine ;; yes
                        tea ;; no
                        reptiles ;; no
                        the color pink ;; no
                        the color yellow ;; no
                        the color red ;; yes
                        vegetables ;; yes
                        meat ;; yes
                        hand sanitizer ;; yes
                        heat ;; no

i have a life!
        relations! ::
        ► Willhelm Gerhard Albrecht: The father. Born and raised in Germany, in a small rural area close to Frankfurt, Will Albrecht is as German as a German can be with his accent as strong as hell, making it a little difficult for people to understand him, even after twelve years living in the United States. His parents owned a farm, and only having up to a middle school education, he continued the family tradition. After the first world war, in which most of his family members got killed (he didn't participate as a soldier because he had a heart problem), and the German mark as low as it could be, Will quickly left with his family to the United States to give a brighter future to his children. The farming industry worked well for him, becoming currently one of the richest men in town, if not the richest. He expects a lot from his oldest son, Fred, and pressures him to try to get the best job possible and get money.
        ► Annaliese Ute Albrecht (born Lobkowicz): The mother. Of Austrian origin, and belonging to one of those far-branched broke noble families, the beauty met her husband in Frankfurt where she went for a "vacation" (actually, she was looking for a job and had run away from home because she got pregnant--but that's another story). Accepting her despite her pregnancy and previous affairs, madly falling in love with her, she left to live with him at his farm to start raising her children. In 1918, she left to America with her husband, and continued raising her children and being a house-wife. Her accent is not as marked as her husbands because she used to have English and French lessons as a child. She's very comprehensive with Fred, and keeps a normal mother-son relationship with him.
        ► Rebekka Anna Albrecht: The older sister. She was the first child of Annaliese, so Willhelm is not her real father, but she has been raised as his own, not letting him down because of her obedience and grace. She was very close to Fred, babying him a lot when they were younger, but once she got married at 17 to a wealthy businessman from Austin, they don't see eachother as much. Still, she sends a private letter to him once a month. She and Fred are three years apart.
        ► Lars Franz Albrecht: The younger brother. Lars was a surprise for the whole family, being some sort of musical prodigy since he learned to play piano and violin. He's very reserved, so he and Fred don't speak much. On top of that, they're not very alike, Lars not being passionate about anything not concerning music, and being rather square and conservative, even for his age. He's an enigma to Fred. They are five years apart.
        ► Gerhard Klaus Albrecht: The youngest brother. Friendly, opinionated, and one hundred percent extroverted, Gerhard, or Gerry as they call him, would be very much alike to his oldest brother if it weren't for those three factors and their eight-year age difference. They get along pretty well, specially when they both go out to eat icecream. He's the optimist, and the balance of the family. He's the knot that keeps them all together.

sweet innocence :: Fred had a rather normal childhood. What they had was scarce, but he was content, and when Rebekka was around, it was pretty good. He went to a small school in which he shared the same class as his sister, and although it wasn't the best education, he did his best to excel. Once they moved to America, kids made fun of him because he got so burned up by the sun he was completely red. He was rather shy and lived far away in the rural area, and that didn't make things easier either. Hating the country for a long while, everything changed when in fifth grade he moved to a large house downtown, since his father's business went so well he got people to care for the farm. He then met his neighbour, Maelie, who became his first childhood friend, crush, and reason to love America. She taught him how to speak up for himself and open up much more.
        innocence? :: Once puberty struck, Fred was no longer the pink-skinned scrawny boy, but a tall and handsome tanned pre-man. Much more outgoing, he started attracting the ladies much more, and even though he did date once in a while, he'd usually stay single waiting for Maelie to give him a romantic response. It was a bit hard for him since his sister disapproved from his friendship with the loud American, although his parents found her a fine young lady, but he managed it all. Unable to get Maelie's attention romantically, he went to go for his other passions, which included journalism, politics and activism. He joined many informative groups secretly.
        i think not :: describe their college life, if applicable. if not, describe their dream college & major. short & sweet.
        it pays the rent :: describe their career, if applicable. if not, describe their dream career. short & sweet.

in the raw.
                repetition :: "All virtue is summed up in dealing justly." -- Aristotle
                dance to the music :: "Rue des Cascades" by Yann Tiersen
                taste the rainbow :: Black and Crimson

When I'm asleep in Cascade Street I don't remember anything
When I'm asleep in Cascade Street I feel nothing