Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
                                                  hello, and welcome to my quest thread, that will quite simply be named " baco's quest "
                                                  here i'll be bumping for gold and probably talking to myself while i quest for a particular
                                                  item and also quest for a new / alternate avi for myself c: please feel free to bump even
                                                  once or - hopefully - chat with me because quest threads tend to get extremely boring
                                                  and, personally, i always let mine die because i get lonely talking to myself ;_______;

so, whether you just bump once or talk to me on the occasion or even donate i would
                                                  appreciate all of it because questing is hard work > w < oh ! also, for those of you who
                                                  are questing as well, i will be holding a couple small contests from time to time, maybe
                                                  even a big one if i can figure out something to rig up e . e yes, so that's it! thank you!~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs

4.25.2012 thread in the process of being created!

x
                                                  x
                                                  x
                                                  x
                                                  x
                                                  x
                                                  x
                                                  x

** art credit goes to Miss Devichi !! go visit her shop in the ' links ' section !!
User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
                                                  every good thread has to have rules! and this particular thread is no an exception! o:<

please don't ask me for donations! obviously, i'm questing and i don't have gold to just
                                                  xx be giving it out left and right! there will be contests for you to join, so do that instead.

try to be literate e . e obviously, i'm not going to be a hardass about the way you write
                                                  xx or anything, but don't come in talking LYK DIZ DUR and expect me to take you seriously

if i get donations, don't beg those people for donations! that's just rude and a bit tacky.

as far as contests go, if you don't win one - don't cry and complain. otherwise i won't
                                                  xx want to do them anymore and then you'll have absolutely no chance at winning, obviously.

be respectful of people in here. feel free to talk about whatever but don't start any fights!

if i add more rules i will post that i did and the rules' number will be red so you know~
User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image

this is the main quest i'm doing right now! it's for one item that i feel wouldn't clash with
                                                  my current avi and is just a nice item in general c: it's a bit expensive but i think i can
                                                  get it eventually. plus, it sort of gives me something to do when i'm not posting otherwise~

ʜᴏʀɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  User Image

It is said that those whose hearts are filled with evil will grow devilish horns on their heads
                                                  ...the more evil the person, the longer the horns would grow.

Item Location: Found in Thank You Letter for June 2004

Lowest Market Price: 9,350,000 Gold ( as of 4.25.2012 )
User Image

x
x
x
x

every good thread has to have rules! and this particular thread is no an exception! o:<

welp, along with my main quest for the horns of the demon, i also have a side quest for
                                                  this cute little avi i created n . n while it's adorable ( at least in my eyes ) it's main items
                                                  that make it cost so much are the horns of the demon and the kitten star ( which i already
                                                  have ) and since i'm already questing the horns of the demon, i figured this could be my
                                                  little side quest thing~ it's just super cute and i don't want to sell anything from my current
                                                  avi which is why this is sort of a completely different quest. ugh i just really want it ok ?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Total Value: 14,962,160 Gold
                                                  [Item Information]

Item List:
                                                  Moira's Gold Naval Piercing
                                                  Romance Pendant
                                                  Morpheus
                                                  Lovely Genie Silver Nose Ring
                                                  Gold Promise Ring
                                                  Kitten Star
User Image
User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
                                                  here i'll be posting the current funds i have c: it's strictly pure gold. the way i get my gold
                                                  is ( obviously ) by posting a lot and getting donations. also, i buy a lot of items and then
                                                  end up selling them when i have no more use for them. i noticed a lot of people tend to
                                                  hoard their items, regardless of if they're using them on their avi or not. i'm not like that at
                                                  all. i always sell items i'm not using so, as of right now, the only items i have are the ones
                                                  i'm wearing and the ones for my side quest dream avi. everything else gets sold! so yep~
                                                  oh -- and the total i have listed below is the horns of the demon and avi total combined c:
                                                  and the amount that i " have " is a combination of pure and items needed for the avi e . e
                                                  this will be updated any time i get gold / sell an item / get donated to. etc etc~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pure - 690k ; A; i'm so far from my goal! wah
User Image

x
x
x
x

an about me! why the hell not~ i see a lot of people making one so - might as well, too.

well, first off, i won't be giving away too much information about me. i don't want any
                                                  of my friends to find me on here e . e let's see where to start. . .um. okay ! my username
                                                  is actually ' taco bell ' for those of you who maybe didn't understand what it meant. my
                                                  real name, though, is brittany. i don't think anyone on gaia knows that except my one friend
                                                  who shall remain shoeless -- i mean, nameless! i'm currently twenty years old which makes
User Image
                                                  me feel like even more of a loser for being on gaia ;____; i'm barely twenty though since
                                                  my birthday was in march but that still doesn't make me feel better ); i'm a girl -- OBV.
                                                  and i'm currently engaged with a four month old daughter C: i'm super tempted to post her
                                                  picture because she is so adorable ( don't all parents say that? ) but i won't! or maybe
                                                  i will. EEP, OK JUST ONE ! i'm sure i'll post more of her later when i'm bumping. i can't
                                                  help it i just love her so much *____* right now i have no job so expect me to be on 24/7!

for fun, well, i don't really have time for fun. i'm a stay at home mom and my fiance works
                                                  everyday except saturday and sunday so that's usually when i have ~fun~. i enjoy going
                                                  to the movies the most! maybe because i love popcorn and nachos e . e um, i also love
                                                  video games like the sims ( i love to kill people >:D ) and i really liked gears of war.
                                                  and also, old stuff like n64 games and things like that. blah blah, i'm a typical kid - yes
                                                  i still consider myself a kid. what else! i love food, sleeping, and never going out into the
                                                  sun. i'm a hermit ;____; if i were a meme i'd be socially awkward penguin~
User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image

people who have donated to me + the amount they donated. remember, no begging !!
User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪsᴛ

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪsᴛ
User Image

x
x
x
x

here i'll be throwing small contests to keep my thread alive and also help others out !~
                                                  each contest is fairly self explanatory but direct any questions to me! also, no crying or
                                                  complaining if you don't win, please. e____e though i don't see anyone doing that . . .

ʙᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                                  this one is super easy! all you have to do is bump c: certain bumps get you a certain prize.
                                                  also, NUMBER ALL YOUR BUMPS. if you don't number them, you don't win. why? cuz
                                                  it's easy to cheat if you don't number them. and, yes, i'll be going back and checking that
                                                  you didn't skip numbers or anything! oh, and your bumps don't have to be strictly "bump 1"
                                                  etc, etc. you can be chatting and just add "bump 1" at the top somewhere or something c:

bump 100 times for a prize of 5k !
                                                  bump 200 times for a prize of 15k !
                                                  bump 500 times for a prize of 50k !

ᴅɪᴄᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                                  roll ten 100-sided dice and see what you get! if you get any of the following, you win a prize!
User Image
                                                  you can post in anyway you want to win this! bump, chat, whatever! also, you can combine
                                                  both bump and rolling contests to up your chances of winning both (:

roll a 10
                                                  roll a 11
                                                  roll a 69
                                                  roll a 123
                                                  roll a 666
                                                  roll a 999
                                                  roll a 1000
                                                  for a prize of 70k !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff