Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The year is 2025. Earth is embroiled in World War II, the resurgence of the Central Powers - now the Axis - and their mutated psychics. Now, however, the stakes have been increased. Their old allies have returned as well, alongside Italy and Spain. More genetically altered kinetics have been seen, ranging from the basic upper-class psychics to monstrosities of science and bioengineering. They began a merciless rampage across Europe and sent their heaviest contingents across the Pacific ocean and into the United States. With the fighting on multiple fronts and overseas, the Psi Corp called the 12th Division back into service, attaching them to the Allied forces and sending them directly into combat.

Amongst those sent into combat were such squads as ArchAngel, the squad responsible for the destruction of London and the end of the first World War; Storm Surge, a heavy infantry squad that specialized in lightning and electricity-based combat, armed with heavy armor and various melee and ranged weapons; Brimstone, an artillery squad that specialized in heat-based attacks, armed with various long-ranged weaponry and professional one-man siege engines; HavoK, a military-focused squad that used the basic kinetic powers to create bulwarks and fortresses to defend against the enemy opposition, trained by the various special forces of the world to be the best in their professions; and Shadow Blade, a black-ops squad dedicated to infiltration, reconnaissance, sabotage, subterfuge, and assassinations, armed with light-weight body armor and various weaponry and gadgets that allow them passed enemy lines and into their fortresses to bring death from the shadows.

With such groups of famous - and infamous - reputations leading the charge into battle, the Allied forces soon found themselves on the winning streak, even as more of Europe fell to the Axis forces almost daily. With the front lines moving ever forward, it was tasked to the 12th Division and its assets to locate areas of opportunity and take them, creating forward operating bases to assist in the removal of Axis occupation. Their first mission, however, is to liberate France…

As a member of one of these iconic squads, it is your task to use your psychic abilities to best benefit humanity - or your pockets - and remove the taint of the bio-enhanced mutations that now run rampant across the planet. Will you take up the halo of an ArchAngel and wreak havoc from the heavens; take up the armor and weapons of Storm Surge and bring electrified destruction down upon your enemies; throw fire and ice into the enemy as a member of Brimstone and rain hell from a distance; take up the arms and armor of your fellow soldiers and hold the line as a member of HavoK; or don the shadows as a member of Shadow Blade and find the enemies weaknesses… and exploit them?

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I
              This is a science-fiction/fantasy roleplay based in an alternate universe of Earth where psychic powers sprung up during the time of the Roman Empire and stuck around. Since this is an AU RP, much of Earth's history has been rewritten - such as aforementioned Empire lasting until the 1500's, space travel in the 1800's, and the first World War happening in the 1950's, and the second being in present-day 2025. This means there are advanced technologies capable enough to give psychics and normal humans a fighting chance against one another, and makes life generally easier for civilian life - lots of snazzy guns, armor, uber-powers, explosions, fireballs, and quirky humor in a military setting. ^_^

II
              It seems that labeling RP's as "advanced" or anything so big generally drives people away. As such, I have labeled this one as Literate+, meaning better than simply literate but not quite into the realm of "crazy posts of eight to twelve thousand paragraphs a pop." All I require is good writing, negligible spelling errors - we're all human, just use a word processor - good quality posts, and of a sufficient length that detail what you're trying to get across without being less than a couple of paragraphs. I like to read, just not so much that it hurts my eyes to do so. No one-liners, and keep it third-person. By now, you should know how to write decent enough to know the "do"'s and "don't"'s of posting.

III
              As this is a military-style roleplay, romance is not that big on the list, and such romances would be battle-tested on a regular basis. Though flings and vendettas would make this RP all the better, I would prefer focusing on retaking Europe over whether or not your character has a chance with the smokin' hot other character who does cool things.

IV
              No god-modding, power-playing, or auto-hitting. It's rude and disrespectful unless the other player says it's okay, or you tell me first. Sometimes it may be required.

V
              In this roleplay, you will be taking a leadership role in one of the five squads this RP focuses on: ArchAngel, Storm Surge, Brimstone, HavoK, and Shadow Blade. As such, you will be leading a squad of roughly twenty-five (25) to fifty (50) people. These are primarily NPCs, but your characters decisions will have an impact on whether or not your squad takes a multitude of casualties or comes out without a scratch. These slots are Squad Commander, and Deputy Commander per squad, though HavoK will technically have three due to an attached unit - see below.

When creating a character, try to keep them within the bounds of the squad they are in - i.e. putting someone who shoots fireballs or ice blasts into Brimstone, not Storm Surge; or putting someone with the power to create strong psychic barriers in HavoK, not ArchAngel. Each squad was designed with a role in mind, and while these roles may not be the glorious "run up and stab the uber-badguy with lots of knives" ones, they make life easier on their comrades.

The Psi Corp has a system by which they regulate and grade those in their community. These are ranks that determine how powerful one is from a scale of one to ten, one being a basic psychic while ten is as powerful as one can get. These are broken down into blocks called "classes", with one through five being the "lower class", six through eight being the "upper class", and nine and ten being the "top class." There are only three in existence who are rank nine and above, so only "upper class" psychics are allowed as leadership roles, though if other characters are allowed to join, they may take any "lower class" ranks.

Also, each squad comes from a different part of the world - see below - and tend to follow those set demographics. However, as someone who wishes to play a Squad Commander role, you have the option to move them to a better area to fit how they play and who they are. So not everyone can be a flashy American or a suave European.

VII
              When submitting your profile - see the Character Thread - please message them to me with the title "12th Division - Slot" with Slot being the desired position for your character. Send me your reserve first, and afterwards - with your position reserved for you - send me your characters profile.

VIII
              In this term of classes, I attend class both Thursdays and Fridays after 12 pm (noon), and - especially on Thursdays - I will most likely not be online as those classes go on until the late evening. Fridays, however, I will do my best to be online. I might check up on the RP during breaks in class, but not enough time to do much of a post, if any. Keep this in mind during those times of inspiration.

IX
              I would like this RP to last for quite a while. Though it may take a bit to get off its feet, at first, I hope that - with dedicated players - it will last for as long as possible. After receiving reservations, you have a week (7 days) after it is received to send me a profile. That is more than adequate amount of time to create a suitable character, but if you need more time, feel free to ask me, though I hope it would be for a good enough reason. After receiving profiles, you have three (3) days upon its acceptance to post. If you need more time for coding, that's fine, just let me know and we'll work something out, but - again - don't take too long.

X
              Tell me if you need a hiatus, going on vacation, or you are having problems at home or just want to not post for that day. I understand, you all have lives as much as I. Just make sure to come back.

XI
              Please take arguments and heated discussions to PM's or off-site, which goes for anything above the PG-13 rating of Gaia and its ToS, otherwise I will be forced to post pictures of sad kittens and puppies to guilt-trip you into stopping. Yes, I am that cruel of a person.

XII
              I may add or remove rules at my discretion, but any game-changing rules will be discussed with you - the roleplayers - before doing so.

XIII
              This rule is empty until such time as I fill it with whatever it is that I forgot. xD

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Psi Corp is made up of eleven Divisions that cover certain areas of the world. These areas are governed, regulated, and supervised by these Divisions in terms of their psychic communities. These Divisions enforce the laws set down by the Psi Corp, and help keep their communities safe from influences that might disagree with their actions. The eleven Divisions also provide a means of attaching psychic personnel to any military force the psychic wishes to join, even going so far as to pay for their ride overseas if needed.

Inside of these Divisions are certain schools and universities that help a budding psychic grow into their powers, to gain control of them, and to help them enter the civilian life as best they can. These Divisions, however, also provide ways for one born with psychic powers to remove themselves of said powers. This comes in two ways: the first is a cerebral implant that has a binary switch that turns one's psychic powers on and off at will. This is the easiest and less mind-shattering than the second option, which is a pill that is taken weekly that suppresses one's abilities. These pills are taken for a year straight, and once the year is over, those abilities are then gone. This is a permanent solution, and tends to affect how one thinks, behaves, perceives, and causes their abilities to fluctuate. After the year is over, life generally returns to normal, though the person is stuck with their memories of how deranged they became.

These pills, called the Null-Psi pills, tend to cause depression, mood swings, and hallucinations as they set to work destroying the psychics ability to perform their kinetic abilities. As such, their powers tend to wax and wane, ranging from a non-psychic to one in the upper class - or even top class - proficiencies. The implant, however, provides the psychic the easy means of turning their powers on and off with a thought, a spoken password, or the literal flip of a switch. These two options - though limiting - are currently the only ones, save for the more drastic steps.

PSYCHIC-RANK STRUCTURE
            The Psi Corp has a ranking system within their regulations that place a psychic based off of their innate proficiency with kinetic abilities, and are placed into "classes" that also help determine their abilities in a wider spectrum. These are as follows:

A P1, or a Psychic-rank One, is a psychic who has and understands the basic kinetic abilities, and tends to focus on one more than any others. All psychics start at this rank, which is also the rank in which they enter the specialized schools and universities, depending on when they discovered their psychic capabilities during the course of their lives.

A P2, or a Psychic-rank Two, is a psychic who has a greater understanding of the basic kinetic abilities, but tends to still focus on one ability, though has dabbled in others.

A P3, or a Psychic-rank Three, is a psychic who has an understanding in multiple kinetic abilities, and though they have greater power in certain ones, they are capable of many of them at a time.

A P4, or a Psychic-rank Four, is a psychic who has learned to specialize in certain kinetic abilities, and though they understand many others, they tend to focus on a select few.

A P5, or a Psychic-rank Five, is a psychic who has mastered their specialized kinetic abilities and is able to function normally in society. It is at this rank that most graduate from the specialized schools and universities, though many stay to increase their understanding. Every rank below and including this one are termed the "lower class."

A P6, or a Psychic-rank Six, is a psychic who has chosen to enter military service or has been entered into a squad within the 12th Division that encompasses their psychic aptitudes. This is an entry-level rank for any psychic entering military service, and may also be used as a "cover rank" if someone has yet to graduate from a school or university and is below Psychic-rank 5 (P5).

A P7, or a Psychic-rank Seven, is a psychic who has entered military service and has become proficient in their specialized tactical abilities on the battlefield and at home to be a beneficial member of the team. A P7 is capable of greater amounts of kinetic willpower and tends to wield a greater understanding of kinetic abilities than most others.

A P8, or a Psychic-rank Eight, is the highest rank one can attain while in active military service. A P8 is considered one of the most powerful ranks within the Psi Corp, and tends to find themselves on the more dangerous of missions. Since there are more P8's than any higher ranks, they are also considered the most powerful of ranks due to their numbers and kinetic capacity. The ranks below and including P8 are part of the "upper class," excluding the "lower class" ranks.

A P9, or Psychic-rank Nine, is the second rarest rank within the Psi Corp. Only three psychics in the entirety of the human population of Earth has ever attained Psychic-rank Nine, and these tend to have mastered every form of kinetic ability. These three psychics have their own squad within the Psy Corp, called the Immortals. They are led by the single living P10, and are called into service only when humanity faces extinction or a crisis that determines life or death for millions of people.

A P10, or Psychic-rank Ten, is the rarest of all Psychic-ranks in the Psi Corp. Only one human has attained that rank, and they currently lead the Immortals squad. It is rumored that the Immortals train in a secret base, monitor all life on the planet with their minds, and have achieved a semblance of immortality simply due to how powerful they are in terms of kinetic abilities. In this rank, one is almost a god, and though they have a physical body and are still considered human, they have transcended that notion and have become something completely different. P9 and P10 are the ranks within the "top class" structure. No one has entered the top class for the last twenty years.

PSYCHIC POWERS
            The Psi Corp, over the years, has collected a list of the most common forms of kinetic and psychokinetic abilities that all psychics possess. Though some psychics are naturally better at certain abilities, all psychics are capable of these abilities in one fashion or another.

Aura Reading - Perception of energy fields surrounding people, places and things.

Astral/Mental Projection - An out-of-body experience in which an astral body becomes separate from the physical body.

Second Sight - Perception outside the known human senses. (Some psychics have the power to see distant events, while most can only sense dangerous events that pertain to them personally.)

Dowsing - Ability to locate objects that are owned by specific people, using a psychically attuned object and something that the owner of the searched-for object also owns or has recently touched.

Kinetic Healing - Healing by channeling a form of energy.

Levitation - Bodily levitation and flying. Most can only perform great jumps, slowing falls, or increasing their weight, though all P9's and higher can naturally fly.

Channeling - Communicating with spirits. This is a rare power, as most psychics do not have the capability of having this ability. However, due to the current population of channelers being quite large - they have extended life spans, though few know why - it is currently listed in the Psi Corps records as a "common" power.

Precognition - Perception of events before they happen. Much the same as second-sight, but pertains more to the immediate future rather than distant or dangerous events.

Psychokinesis - The ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought.

Psychometry - Obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object.

Scrying - Use of an item to view events at a distance or in the future.

Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.

THE ELEVEN DIVISIONS
            The 1st Division - The First Division governs North America - including the United States, Canada, and all their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Toronto, Canada.

The 2nd Division - The Second Division governs Central America - which includes everything between Mexico and Colombia - and all their holdings. Their base of operations lies within El Salvador.

The 3rd Division - The Third Division governs South America - which includes Columbia and everything south of it - and all their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Brazil.

The 4th Division - The Fourth Division governs Western Europe - which includes every country west of Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, and Greece - and all their holdings. Their base of operations lies within England.

The 5th Division - The Fifth Division governs Eastern Europe - which includes every country west of Russia, but east of (and including) Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, and Greece - and all of their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Poland.

The 6th Division - The Sixth Division governs Northern Asia - which includes every country north of China, Pakistan, and Iran, excluding Russia - and all of their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Norway.

The 7th Division - The Seventh Division governs Southern Asia - which includes every country south of Russia, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan - and all of their holdings. Their base of operations lies within China.

The 8th Division - The Eighth Division governs Australia, and all of their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Canberra, Australia.

The 9th Division - The Ninth Division governs Africa, and all of their holdings. Their base of operations lies within Egypt.

The 10th Division - The Tenth Division governs the North Pole - Greenland and the landmass that connects North America to Russia. Their base of operations lies within Greenland.

The 11th Division - The Eleventh Division governs the South Pole - Antarctica - and all its holdings. Their base of operations lies within the same building as the 8th Division, in Canberra, Australia.

THE TWELVETH DIVISION
            The 12th Division is made up of several dozen squads of psychics trained in combat and battle readiness. Of these squads, many of them are different versions of one of the five more infamous squads. Though they have a different name, they are basically the same. The five squads are as follows:

CHARACTER SQUADS

User Image
            ArchAngel is a squad dedicated to the energy of momentum, or specifically kinetic energy. These members are forced to wear protective suits that convert their kinetic energy from mundane tasks into stored energy to power their suits. They can then use this stored energy to power weapons, the different heads-up displays (HUDs) of their armor, and other gadgets. In combat, this storage of energy is used to empower their attacks, and even provide different types of ammo for their ranged weapons, though they tend to function more as a melee squad than anything else.

ArchAngel is known for their air-drops into the battlefield. They are, technically, air-dropped artillery shells. As they fall from the plane, they gather speed and momentum, creating a protective cocoon-like shield around them that glows, increasing their acceleration and increasing the protective nature of their cocoon. They then take on a comet-like appearance, with a glowing shell and a "tail" of energy. In their case, the law of terminal velocity no longer applies to them, as they continue to gather speed the farther they fall. On impact, the energy they built up is released in a massive explosion of force, with the cocoon protecting them from the impact and landing them safely on the ground. Their cocoons, however, make them targets for anti-air artillery, and if they get hit before their cocoon can fully protect them, they may not make it out alive.

To increase their forward momentum, ArchAngel members wear special suits that make them less air-resistant, and are thus forced to carry weapons they can easily store and do not increase their air resistance as they fall. The easier they fall, the faster their cocoon comes into play. Most are forced to wear light armor, wield melee weapons powered by kinetic energy, and ranged weaponry such as small pistols or light-weight shotguns. Though, on the battlefield, they can move fast and hit hard enough to throw even the heavily armored several dozen meters away. In the case of melee strength, ArchAngel tends to take the cake.

Place of Origin: North America (1st Division)
            Symbol: A silver wing
            Squad Colors: White and Silver
            Nicknames: Hush puppies, comets, ground-pounders, dropship nerds, skydivers, artillery bait, missile coverage
            Specialties: Air-dropped precision explosions, close-quarter combatants, and light infantry

User Image
            The Storm Surge squad is made up of a type of psychic called an electrokinetic, which is the manipulation and generation of electricity. Storm Surge, and most of the kinetic populace, is made up of two types of psychics: Manipulators and Producers. A manipulator is a psychic who needs a source of their innate affinity to exert their will and cause their abilities to manifest; a producer, however, generates their own affinity and thus can always cause their abilities to manifest. For example, a Storm Surge manipulator would have parts of their armor or weapons generate electricity, while a producer could just shoot it out of their hands with no need for a source.

Storm Surge is unique in the fact that they have only one facet within their organization: Electricity. Their members use it in a variety of ways, such as created stationary barriers of electromagnetism, covering their projectiles or weapons with electricity, shooting clouds of lightning at a foe, or using their innate abilities over lightning to make themselves stronger and faster. They do these with the specialized suits of armor that they wear. Each member is equipped with T-38 Electron Armor, which is tailored to their size, skills, abilities, and weapon choices. This armor, the 38th edition, is made with internal Tesla coils and a rechargeable battery, along with different interfaces and other gadgets that the squad member would like to have on it that fits their fighting style. Some have giant cannons that shoot super-charged electricity, while others wear gauntlets that turn their enemies into blobs of goo on the ground.

The T-38 Electron Armor is incredibly heavy, and is made of thick plating that is very conductive and blocky. Thus, most Storm Surge members have had cybernetic implants to increase their strength and size, while others simply work out a lot to keep themselves fit enough to run about in supremely heavy armor. This armor, however, allows them to perform superhuman feats, such as lifting tons of weight, nearly limitless endurance, enough protection to shrug off artillery shells, and become a giant lightning rod for naturally occurring lightning bolts. This armor makes them obscenely powerful in the field, and tend to be the first responders to any violent clash with opposing forces. Coupled with the defensive power of HavoK and the artillery blasts of Brimstone, Storm Surge is a mighty opponent not to be reckoned with.

Place of Origin: Eastern Europe (4th Division)
            Symbol: Two light blue lightning bolts side-by-side
            Squad Colors: Blue and Black
            Nicknames: Ten-second infantry, metal militia, electro-heads, lightning nerds, Tesla fanatics, meat-and-metal shields, toy soldiers, battery-powered technicians
            Specialties: Heavy-infantry, shock-and-awe, and fire suppression

User Image
            "Nobody ruins another person's day like Brimstone..." A common line, Brimstone is the foundation for long-range psychic destruction. The members of Brimstone are known as thermokinetics, those who can manipulate and generate heat. This "heat" takes form in two ways: the over-abundance of heat, and completely lacking in heat. Thus, Brimstone can sling fire as easily as they can sling ice. Brimstone, however, is not infantry, though many within their number do take the front lines in engagements. Brimstone specializes in psychic artillery. They do this by putting psychics together in demolition teams, each performing a certain role in their team. There are generally four members in each team: A producer to create whatever source they need, a manipulator who forms the source into a projectile, a "catalyst" psychic that pours power into the projectile to make it a nasty, deadly force, and a spotter to aim it. Each then shoves the projectile down the path the spotter lined up, and watch as destruction ensues.

Brimstone is known for their ability to make everything explode, and then to freeze it in place afterwards. However, they depend expressly on both the defensive efforts of HavoK squad and the offensive efforts of Storm Surge to keep them safe. Even though they have dedicated protectors on their ranks, they are not as proficient in defending them as others are. With correct placement and adequate cover, Brimstone raises Hell from the depths of the Earth and sends the enemy straight to it.

Brimstone uses an earlier model of the T-series armor, the T-36 Thermoplated Armor. This armor ranges from lightweight to mid-weight armor, allowing for both freedom of movement and decent protection from projectiles and stabbing weapons. Though they cannot take an artillery shell to the face and claim they sneezed, members of Brimstone have enough protection to keep them safe in a straight-up gunfight. Each member is trained in both melee and small-arms weapons, and those who are high enough in kinetic ability tend to manifest their own weaponry in the thick of battle - the enemy tends to wet themselves when faced with a psychic wielding two swords made entirely of fire, or someone shooting rods of ice the size of a small car from a bow.

Place of Origin: Western/Eastern Europe (4th and 5th Divisions)
            Symbol: A red flame edged in orange and yellow
            Squad Colors: Red and Gold
            Nicknames: burn bunnies, pyro's, psychopaths with fire, ten-second artillery, cannon fodder, multipurpose artillery, flamers, fire/ice demons, living artillery
            Specialties: Long-ranged to mid-ranged artillery, fire suppression, supporting fire, and shock-and-awe

User Image
            If anyone was to compare the Spartan 300 that held the pass of Thermopylae from the entirety of the Persian Empire, it would be HavoK squad. No one defends an outpost better than HavoK, no one keeps the enemy at bay like HavoK, and no one can produce as powerful of barriers like HavoK. HavoK was trained under the tutelage of the combined efforts of the Allied Special Forces Command. Unlike the other squads, the entirety of HavoK is made up of soldiers who just so happen to have psychic powers, and unlike their comrades, need no special armor to make them better.

They simply are.

HavoK specializes in defensive structures, ranging from the basic cover of a gunfight to erecting anti-artillery barriers that allow their own artillery to pop through and do damage. Against other psychics, it is HavoK's job to suppress their abilities and make it easier for their comrades to take them out. Each member is trained as a spec force operative, and gain additional strength when with their unit. With their kinetic abilities linking them to one another, the semblance of a "hive mind" is incorporated, where each soldier is aware of what their brethren perceive and can act accordingly as time demands it.

They are the fortress that other psychics come back to, and the floodgates from which others pour out of. HavoK ranges from medium to heavy armor, and tends to specialize in ranged weapons, though all of them are trained for melee combat. As they defend from cover and from defensive barriers, they rarely charge the enemy, but instead stem the tide of invasion by being so bloody brilliant at keeping the enemy away from their boys. With the more powerful psychics around, they can augment their weapons to shoot specialized bullets - armor-piercing, explosive, corrosive, null-psi bullets (temporary nullifies psychic abilities), and many others.

HavoK squad has a permanent attachment to their forces. A squad of support-based psychics that are part of a global unit, Legatus, are attached to HavoK to provide medical care, catalyst empowerment, and other support roles. Within the 12th Division, only the other variations of HavoK squad have Legatus attachments, as being purely support-based units make them ideal for Legatus to provide their services.

Place of Origin: All Divisions
            Symbol: A flaming skull within a circle and covered in gold
            Squad Colors: White and Gold
            Nicknames: Spartans, line-holders, cover puppies, grunts, "special" forces, shield-dependents, bunker hogs, anti-psychics
            Specialties: Fire suppression, defensive fighting, cover-based fighting, psychic augmentation, and support forces.

User Image
            Shadow Blade is, within the 12th Division, a squad specifically chosen for their abilities to perform in certain top secret missions. Everything about Shadow Blade is of a need-to-know basis, including where they are trained, who leads them, and what they specifically do and how often they do it. Shadow Blade is known for its capacity for brutal and subtle violence, to walk past alert soldiers with none the wiser, and the collection of important intelligence and reconnaissance missions.

If HavoK is the Spartan 300, then Shadow Blade is made up of super-ninjas with psychic powers. The combined murderous power of the Psi Corp manifests into a concentrated form within the Shadow Blade squad of assassins. There are no better killers, psychic or otherwise. Some say they manifest the deathly power of the Grim Reaper himself, others claim they bound their souls to Satan to achieve their unstoppable power. Regardless of which is right, each member is hand-picked and trained in a multitude of fighting forms, each based off of how they would fight. Some prefer the direct fight of hand-to-hand combat, others prefer a more ranged method of killing. These fighting methods take the form of various martial arts and other skills.

Stealth and alertness are their armor and weapons. They wear light armor, or no armor at all, and carry an arsenal of weapons that are chosen for every mission. Trained in secrecy and in a multitude of murderous ways, each member is an expert marksman and trained fighter. As they are a hand-picked bunch, their numbers are small, but their martial prowess more than makes up for it. Referred to normally as Reapers, the Shadow Blade have a reputation for secrecy and brutal mentality. There is nothing their blades cannot solve, and even their sister squads are a mite fearful of them.

Place of Origin: Northern and Southern Asia (6th and 7th Divisions, and the 10th Division.)
            Symbol: A red sword in-between two bat - or dragon - wings of the same color
            Squad Colors: Black and Crimson Red
            Nicknames: Reapers, the pajama party, sneak-thieves, pajama assassins, ninja-wannabes, death machines, ice-hearted murderers, emo-kids, Satan's ilk, Death's Children, and the Black Plague
            Specialities: Infiltration, subversion, sabotage, subterfuge, assassinations, and reconnaissance.

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

User Image

First and Last Name
                          tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                          ArchAngel tab tab Squad Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename
                      Trait tab tab Trait tab tab Trait
                      ______open ┊ reserved ┊ taken : Username

User Image

First and Last Name
                          ArchAngel tab tab Deputy Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

User Image

User Image

Archibald MacCowan
                          Storm Surge tab tab Squad Commander tab tab Major tab tab 35 tab tab Brutus
                      Blunt tab tab Harsh tab tab Cynical
                      ______open ┊ reserved ┊ taken : Lord Arimor Darkheart

User Image

First and Last Name
                          Storm Surge tab tab Deputy Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

User Image

User Image

First and Last Name
                          Brimstone tab tab Squad Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

User Image

First and Last Name
                          Brimstone tab tab Deputy Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

User Image

User Image

First and Last Name
                          HavoK tab tab Squad Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

User Image

First and Last Name
                          HavoK tab tab Deputy Commander tab tab Rank tab tab Age tab tab Codename

ATTACHMENT

User Image

Alexis Schermer
                          Legatus tab tab Support Specialist tab tab First Lieutenant tab tab Twenty-Six tab tab Necro
                      Calm tab tab Honorable tab tab Compassionate
                      ______open ┊ reserved ┊ taken : Bi0hazard-Bunny

User Image

User Image

Rina Fachtna
                          Shadow Blade tab tab Squad Commander tab tab Major tab tab Twenty-Four tab tab Ghost
                      Cynical tab tab Stern tab tab Detached
                      ______open ┊ reserved┊ taken : o_0-fr3y4-0_o

User Image

Victoria Sphere
                          Shadow Blade tab tab Deputy Commander tab tab Sergeant tab tab 24 tab tab Minx
                      Efficient tab tab Quiet tab tab Loner
                      ______open ┊ reserved ┊ taken : Red phoneix_rising

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

In this tab, the progression of the RP will be listed below as they happen, along with a brief summary of each completed part as the story progresses.

Currently: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

In this tab, important news pertaining to the RP will be posted along with each roleplayer being updated on anything new, such as a rule change or any upcoming events that might affect the flow of the RP.

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The ride across the waters had been stressful and bumpy. Since they left the U.S.S. Valhalla, their tiny fleet of dropships had been on a steady, unrelenting flight over a seemingly endless ocean. Within one of the two leading dropships sat a motley of large, armored individuals that looked far too relaxed for what was to come, each covered in different stylizations of black and blue colors. More of them set within the other leading dropship, but in this one stood one that towered above the others, standing with his legs wide and balanced in the middle of the central aisle. Covered in thick armor, the scarred, blond haired man puffed on a cigar, a massive hammer across his armored back.

Major MacCowan stood solidly between the two rows of soldiers that sat along the two sides of the dropship's interior. Gazing forward, his mind was abuzz with future events and the chatter between squads. A dozen or so dropships flew behind them, each carrying parts of the squads that were assigned to this mission. In this specific one, a few stragglers from the other squads sat in the back conversing amongst themselves. The hum of the engines forced them to speak louder, causing their conversations to be heard by everyone around them. What made it worse was that the Storm Surge members around them were almost completely silent.

Archibald only grinned. A yellow light turned on overhead. Tapping his headset, he spoke clearly. "Ten minutes 'till touchdown. Us in the blue will lead the charge, ye other lazy shites do whatever it is ye do while we make ash outta them Germies. Keep those pj's handy, little sneak-thieves. Us older folk'l get ye to yer party on schedule." He commented, a few tittering remarks from the armored folk behind him were the majority of the reactions to his statement. There were other remarks made across the comm channels, ranging from egging on the dark clad assassins in their midst to defending their choices in night wear. Some were even in reference to Storm Surge, which were met by silence.

"We 'ave our orders: HavoK, ye lot get to set up the house 'n keep the visitors busy; Pajamas, doin' all that stabby stuff ye lot enjoy so much; Torchies, blow stuff up; and those jumpy boys get to ruin a lot of Germy days..." Brutus added in way of a mock-debrief before the fun was to begin. The large blond man with a white eye stepped forward, taking hold of a hook as he stomped out his cigar just as the light above him turned red. Changing channels, his voice barked out, "Thor's Kin, to yer feet!" Armored soldiers stood up in a clamor of metal-shod feet, a silent acknowledgment to their esteemed leader.

"Let our enemies witness the fall of Thor's Hammer..." The major added, his statement met with a loud "Mjolnir!" from his squad. Some would call them fanatics, zealots who loved their job far too much. Some would simply say they were incredibly excited for what they were about to do, or what they do on a daily basis. For Archibald, the Hammer of the Thunder God, he could only smile as his soldiers made the classic reaction to his words. Every mission started with those words, and were met in the same fashion. Shrugging, his helmet formed over his head, a visor forming over his face as his armor turned on. Motors whirred and clicked; coils energizing and electricity building up inside. His powers once more unleashed, the brute grinned behind his helmet and readied himself as the light above him turned green...

As the doors before him began to open up, and the blood started pounding in his ears, there was only one thought in his head: I hope there are more than enough of them to go around. All this build-up is getting me excited... His HUD buzzed into life as he clicked his gauntlets into action, the numerous coils over their surface arc'd into life, lightning forking out and covering the surface of the armored gauntlets with a buzzing net of light. Fire burned in his veins as the night shattered with the sounds of artillery fire, the popping of firearms, and the numerous shouting of officers commanding their soldiers. And we haven't even hit the ground yet... I love our pilot... Archibald thought, stepping out into the blazing, loud night air.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Every 30 years, the People cease their conflicts and squabbling and come together to send their best on a pilgrimage to find the final resting place of the Warrior, the barbarian chosen as Lady Death's consort to rule alongside her in the heavens due to his superior fighting prowess and complete disregard for the lives of others. This place is called the Last Respite, a cave somewhere in the mountains that the Warrior rested before battling the foe that eventually ended him, and is one of the holiest places for those who worship Lady Death.

This pilgrimage calls for four of the best warriors of each faction - Bear, Wolf, Elk, and Eagle - plus a seasoned shaman to lead the way; the sixteen warriors would defend the shaman from the animals and creatures that wander the mountains, while the shaman heals their wounds and guides them to the one particular cave within a mountain full of them. However, due to the years of near-constant fighting, the clans no longer have the plethora of warriors to send nor are willing to send their best on top of it. A concession was made:

One warrior from each faction would be chosen - or more under certain circumstances - and would be supplied by the lesser clans in a contest to determine who among them is qualified to go on the pilgrimage. Thus the warriors would be chosen, and a shaman with the knowledge to lead them to the cave - having gone on their own once before - would be their guide. However, the more experienced shamans would have to stay home to take care of the great many wounded, so only a younger shaman would be able to go. Though the stipulations were taken care of, the task was made far more dangerous due to the lack of numbers on their side.

Monsters, feral beasts, madmen, and exiles threaten the pilgrimage. With so few warriors and such an inexperienced guide, there isn't a lot of hope on the shoulders of these brave men and women - and beasts, don't forget the massive critters along for the ride. Lady Death is fickle, and helps or hinders at a whim, and the Warrior cares little for those who do not have the strength to help themselves. These capable warriors are on their own in one of the worst environments on the planet. What could go wrong...?

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
THE LAWS OF THE PEOPLE

The People are not a lawless people. They have numerous laws and stipulations, both formally and informally recognized, and enforced by the different leadership and forms of governance within their steadings.

1. A member of a clan cannot kill another member of the same clan. Only deaths in formal duels are acceptable, and only in circumstances that either force one's hand or in proven accidents. A shaman must always be available to oversee such duels, otherwise any deaths caused will be dealt with severely.

2. A member of a clan must not steal from a member of the same clan. Theft is unforgivable, as every member of the clan is family and must always help another member in need. The clan is only as rich as the poorest member. The same goes for adultery, dishonorable conduct, rape, and killing another member. These actions will end in either death or exile, depending on whether or not that member still retains their honor - rape, however, tends to end in either castration or execution. False accusations of any of these crimes end the same way, as shamans have skills that help in detecting deceit.

3. When it comes to marriage, females always choose who they will marry. As the men are charged with the defense of their families and clan, they have little time for romance or courting due to the constant threat of raids and ambush. Thus, the females at home decide whom they marry, and must duel the man they've chosen to determine whether or not the marriage will work - one's wife must be on even footing with her husband, thus they become equals. Only with the female's victory will marriage be determined. With defeat, she must look elsewhere - there is no dishonor or shame in defeat, it simply means they were not meant to be. Multiple attempts at the same man is allowed, but are frowned upon. This law is reversed in Wolf Clans, as the females do most of the fighting while the males tend to stay at home.

4. In most clans, men do the fighting while the women tend to basically everything else - housekeeping, raising offspring, cooking, tending crops, and keeping any farm animals. However, a woman without a household - either no parents to live with or no spouse - is allowed to enter martial service alongside the men. These are called Warmaidens, and tend to be far more respected than their male counterparts. As men and women in these clans are held as equals, it is dishonorable to disrespect a woman in any aspect of her life, more so if she chose to go to war rather than find another spouse - same-sex marriages are the same as traditional marriages.

5. All punishments end with either execution or exile. Execution only happens if the member of the clan still has a shred of honor, and only then. One who has killed another clan member, committed adultery, or caused dishonor on their entire clan may be executed. However, murder without regret, theft, or any other extremely dishonorable action will end in exile, which is to send the member out into the wild with only a single weapon, no clothes, and no supplies. If they can survive for some extreme length of time, they may be allowed to come back. This length of time is arbitrary, but rarely less than 3 months. At this point, an exile is no longer part of the clan, and may be killed if ever spotted in the wilderness without breaking the law.

6. Each clan has two types of leadership: Chieftains and Shamans. The Chieftains side contains two forms of separate leadership: The Warchief, and the Chief. The Chief is in charge during peace times and during in-clan strife, while the Warchief is in charge of everything related to conflict, war, and combat. The Shamans are the peacekeepers, the lorekeepers, masters of nature and death, and the voices of Lady Death herself. They determine whether one infraction goes under which Chieftain, whether an action is truly dishonorable or a crime at all, and oversees anything official - such as marriage duels and other forms of trial-by-combat, which is something one may ask for instead of the other two alternatives.

These five laws are only a part of the laws the People observe. The majority of the others surround shamans and their acts of piety, such as blaspheming and cursing Lady Death, or killing during certain times of religious observance or not paying respects to the deceased. These are informal laws and only observed by the shamans and others who actually know about them, which aren't all that many.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
THE GREAT BEASTS & THEIR BONDS

Every child is soul-bound to a Beast at a very young age - generally around 5-years old - which creates a mental and spiritual link between the human and the beast. These links cause a change in both of the Bound. The human, as they age, grow in size and musculature, develop unique tattoos that only the two share, and acquire skills and abilities unique to their binding. These abilities take the form as Aspects, granting a brief increase in physical abilities - on top of the previous increases - and a cosmetic change. The Bound Beast gains increases in intelligence and mental fortitude, agility and balance are enhanced, and their fur gains a unique patterning reminiscent of the tattoos that appear on their human counterparts. Each type of Great Beast causes different increases or decreases in physical prowess.

SHARED ATTRIBUTES & ABILITIES

Nightvision - They can see in the dark and in low-light conditions.

Increased Perception (ESP) - Each of the People have an increased sense of their surroundings. This allows them to sense other people, animals, certain plants, and anything magical or otherworldly. The shamans of each clan, depending on their experience and age, gain strange knowledge about what they sense to the point of instinctively understanding WHO they are sensing and a mishmash of information about them. This mishmash becomes far more detailed as they grow in power.

Increased Physical Abilities - All of the People receive a base increase in strength, endurance, agility/speed, and perception. Each bonded beast, however, increases these abilities past base in their own fashion. See below.

Bonded Aspect - The People may call on a brief increase to whatever attributes their Beast has naturally increased, almost exponentially. This lasts for only a few short minutes, but the longer the bond has been in existence, the longer it will last.

Increased Lifespan - Barbarians tend to live rather long lives - if they actually live long enough. The longest living barbarian was said to be almost 200 years old, though that is still young in the terms of the more immortal races.

Telepathy - The Bonded may communicate to each other using their thoughts when directed at their partner, thus keeping private thoughts private, though it is often found that thoughts are shared between Bonded.

Forms of Communication - The Great Beasts have difficulty communicating with anyone other than their Bonded or another Beast. As such, they tend to use their partner as their mouthpiece, or use a limited ability quite like an Aspect which gives the Beast the ability to speak verbally using the language of the People for as long as they need. It drains very little energy to perform and is useful when the Bonded human can't speak for themselves. This ability also gives the Bonded human the ability to speak with animals they encounter for as long as it is required. This ability is called Beast-Tongue, and it is a quite useful gift.

SHARED CULTURE & CHARACTERISTICS

The People, despite their clans and factions being unique, all share several cultural and characteristical differences. Amongst them is their appearance: A strong-willed, toughened exterior weathered by the harsh environment and forged through the fires of constant war and upheaval. Scars evidence the struggles they've overcome, rewards for a life so filled with bloodshed that only scars mark their victories. They all range from blond, brown, red, and black hair, and some are worn long while others are worn short.

The men have either no facial hair or wear their beards with jewelry or other decorations.
The women tend to have varying hairstyles - the men are much the same - ranging from long hair kept uncontained or held back in a ponytail, cropped short, even wear the mohawks that some warriors wear to look fearsome, though women tend to get away with wearing various pieces of jewelry or other decorative things in their hair or on their clothes/armor.

All clans, regardless of the faction, tend to wear minimal armor. Leather over furs or pieces of clothing are normal, ranging from varying numbers of straps or belts to full-piece armor sets. As they are accustomed to the colder temperatures and windy conditions, the thicker furs and cloaks are only brought out in the worst conditions, while simpler ones keep them comfortable regardless of the cold. Coupled with whatever leather pieces they are wearing - studded or otherwise - they tend to be able to stay comfortable everywhere they go. They tend to show off a lot of skin, however, as this allows them to stay agile and flexible.

THE GREAT BEARS

The Great Bears are massive creatures, standing 6 to 7 feet tall ON ALL FOURS, almost twice that in length, and can almost swallow a human whole. In appearance, they look like grizzly bears, but tend to have the white coloring of polar bears - imagine a super-fluffy polar bear, but with the same disposition and same hunger for fish. Being bonded to a Great Bear causes the body to increase in mass, amplifying both strength and endurance to the point where Bear clans have warriors who can withstand great physical stress and injury, wield large weapons as if they were smaller, and call upon the Aspect of the Bear, which makes them nigh invincible and incredibly strong, though mortal injuries will still eventually kill them, and beheadings are instantaneous.

Increased Physical Attributes - An average Bear Clan member stands anywhere between 7 to 8 feet in height, with females slightly shorter on average, averaging around 300 lbs, and more physically imposing. Their increased strength and tenacity gives them skin almost the thickness of leather, and allow them to basically pick up trees and the actual bears they run around with. Due to this increased physical prowess, they tend to nap quite often and the day rarely starts before noon - save for farmers and shepherds, they tend to get up a bit earlier.

Iron Stomach - Bear Clan members can basically eat anything, ranging from raw and spoiled meats to grass and strange unknown herbs. While these might produce side-effects, rarely do they suffer diseases or poisons from ingesting such things. Psychotropics, however, are still a thing.

Aspect of the Bear - The Aspect of the Bear generally appears as swirls and stripes going across the body and extremities, with the head of a bear appearing on their face, and glowing eyes. The colors tend to range within the red hues, though the Warrior - being a former Bear Clan - was blue. Different colors are not unheard-of and are simply considered rare. The Bear shows these same swirls and colorations as well. The Aspect gives both the Bonded with increased strength, perception, an armor-like thickness to their skin, and able to heal non-life-threatening wounds.

CULTURE

Bear Clans are constantly at war both with the other factions and with each other, and tend to be ruled purely by their Warchief's. The Bear Clans tend to focus purely on warfare, their children growing into the concept of killing their neighbors and training both the Bonded into the fierce warriors that they are known for. In battle, Bear Clans ride their Beasts like a cavalry charge and are thrown over the first few ranks of their enemies to begin the slaughter from within.
Even anticipating this tactic doesn't prepare one for witnessing a giant man or woman wielding giant weapons like they were toys and slaughtering dozens before they even get nicked. Against other Bear Clans? A giant brawl, usually with fists. Rarely does another Bear Clan actually die in these engagements, as usually its more of a "last man standing" than which army survives. Glory is given to whoever drops more enemies, which is noted by tokens taken from their bodies.
As a people, their women take care of things at home while the men run off to beat up people or wage war against some other steading or faction. In this, their women tend to have greater pull than their men, but when it comes to war and conflict the men tend to have greater influence. In Bear Clans, the women tend to fight alongside their men, are trained the same, and are generally treated the same. Both earn the same glory in battle and both participate in basically everything. However, they follow the traditional marriage route of things where women challenge future spouses - ALWAYS instigated by the female, regardless if it is same-sex or not, though if it's between men... it gets complicated...
Bear Clans have usually one of three things to trade: treated leather, large weapons, or a ridiculous amount of meat - large beasts means lots of meat, plus they're almost omnivorous...

THE GREAT WOLVES

The Great Wolves are anywhere between 4 to 5 feet in height, and are almost the length of a horse. They come in many colors, but average into gray and brown coloring. Being bonded to a Great Wolf increases the speed, agility, perception, and endurance to phenomenal degrees. A Bonded Wolf Clan is able to sprint for miles and miles in a single session, able to withstand great physical stress, and causes the Bonded to become more lean and wiry. Wolf Clans tend to be skinnier and more fluid than their counterparts, and though they are stronger than the typical human, their speed and fluidity of movement makes up for their lack of physical strength, even more so under the Aspect of the Wolf which makes them almost invisible due to their increased speed and grace.

Increased Physical Attributes - Wolf Clans have increased speed, agility, perception, and endurance. The average Wolf Clan tends to be taller and leaner than the average human, though not nearly as much as a Bear Clan, as these only stand between 5 and 6 feet in height, 200+ lbs, and are capable of great feats of dexterity and grace that no other Bonded can replicate. Due to their increased stamina, Wolf Clans don't ride their wolves, they run alongside them as equals. Seeing a skinny guy or gal keeping pace with a giant wolf running at you is a bit terrifying...

Spectral Sight - Wolf Clans can, in essence, see ghosts, or at least ephemeral beings. Invisible, the spirits of the deceased, or people who are hiding through mystical means; Wolf Clans can see almost EVERYTHING. Toss in their already beefed-up perceptive skills and they are incredibly hard to sneak up on - impossible almost. Illusions and other magics tend to not affect them, though they do still see or experience them, but with the inclination towards their deceptive natures.

Aspect of the Wolf - The Wolf Aspect turns a Wolf Clan into a spectre of Death Herself, their innate speed and grace increased to such a degree that even over-the-top actions and speeds are manageable. Their perception is increased to allow these new sensations to be processed easier. The physical markings tend to be vertical lines that - with multiple stripes - make a triangular shape all over their bodies in small clusters, with a long solid line running across their eyes. Their hues tend to follow either green or blue hues, though others have been heard of. The same is said of their bonded beast.

CULTURE

In comparison to the other cultures, Wolf Clans are almost entirely matriarchal. Their women run off to war against their enemies while the men stay at home and take care of the homestead, and where the men have no households they are allowed into martial service with great respect. The men challenge those they wish to marry, and though they get talked down to by the other cultures, they are still worthy warriors.
Wolf Clans rarely conflict with one another, and tend to have several clans living together in one steading, if not being nomadic in nature. Wolf Clans tend to be either or both, and tend to allow for either in their planning. However, they relish battling the other factions and love to play tricks on them. Being the stealthiest of the four, Wolf Clans pride themselves on both the forward approach and the successful ambush, and have great respect for those who can ambush a Wolf Clan raiding party. Other than the Eagles, Wolf Clans have no equal when it comes to hiding and attacking from the shadows.
Wolf Clans trade in most things, and to most people, but they instinctively dislike Bear Clans, and tend to rarely ever trade with them. Everyone else? Sure, why not. Primarily furs, meats, and various fruits and herbs, they have a much wider range of trading goods due to their nomadic natures and living further down the mountain range.

THE GREAT ELK

When one talks about grace and subtle power, one overlooks the Great Bears and Wolves, and looks instead at their less-carnivorous cousins: The Great Elk. These super-deer are larger and more imposing than their lesser cousins, and unlike more typical elk, even the females have antlers. These antlers tend to be both extravagant and massive, their bodies having adapted to wielding these massive racks on their heads, and are - in times of war - shod with metal to act as giant spikey bulldozers to melt their enemies in front of them, or are reinforced to be used by the massive bows their human counterparts use.

Increased Physical Attributes - Elk Clans are only a bit physically larger than a Wolf Clan in terms of weight and mass, and tend to stay within the averages of a normal human in terms of height. However, a short Elk Clan is strange but not unheard of, and skinny Elk Clan are not unique either. As a group, the Elk Clans are unremarkable save for their awe-inspiring Beasts, their unnatural ability to never lose their balance, and their uncanny perceptive skills. Between the Eagles and the Elk, the two Clans posess the greatest sensory skills of the four. Elk Clans, on top of being incredibly marksman, wield spin-blades - short rods of either metal or wood with curved blades at both ends, allowing the extreme dexterity and balance of their wielders to spin them both while riding and while walking, creating a whirlwind of steel that is hard to overcome.

Unearthly Grace - Elk Clans are remarkable marksman, wielding bows ranging from the shortbows for close engagements to the great-bows that require their Bonded Beasts plus activating their Aspect. These giant bows basically shoot arrows the length and width of spears with great velocity and precision, allowing them to destroy anything smaller than a horse. Emplaced on the massive antlers of their mounts, these bows require the great agility and balance that their clans boast incessantly. Both great acrobats and entertainers, these skills allow them to wield spin-blades and wield ungodly-huge bows. These skills give them the capacity for great feats of marksmanship and skill, leaping and seemingly dancing about the area while simultaneously destroying their enemies in blurs of steel, or from great distances with spear-arrows flung from the antlers of their Great Elks.

Aspect of the Elk - The Elk Aspect enhances the physical strength and agility of the Bonded, allowing them to fire those giant bows and gives the Elk the ability to stand still with little effort while it is being drawn. This also gives them an exponential increase in their perception, allowing them to see and understand things from even further away. This creates great opportunities to scout and to pick-off targets from great distances. A barrage of great-arrows from a legion of Elk archers presents a terrifying cloud of destruction. On their own, this Aspect allows them to wield two spin-blades instead of one, with the grace and agility to use them without hurting themselves in the process.
The physical markings are represented with concentric circles, and a crown-like shape appearing on their foreheads, with the Elf receiving lines along their antlers and a crown upon their head, while their fur patterns tend to be accented by the same concentric circles but noticeably thinner in appearance.

CULTURE

THE GREAT Eagle

Increased Physical Attributes -

Far-Sighted -

Aspect of the Eagle -

CULTURE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers